Jump to content
    Timothy M.
  • Author
  • 1,358 Words
  • 2,694 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy’s Terrible Prompt Stories - 44. Prompt 372 Wait. You want me to do what now?

em>The couple finally has the chance of a little hot time alone.
An Eric POV chapter

“Wait. You want me to do what now?”

“At least lock the door, but you don’t have to strip.”

Eric grinned when Nelson turned the latch. He’d learned this tactic from Rob. If you ask for something unexpected, throw in an impossible demand too. That way people focused on rejecting the second thing and forget they wouldn’t normally accept the first.

“But Eric, that’s the same as admitting…” Nelson made a helpless gesture, but Eric shrugged.

“Do your parents check on you when Jasper visits?”

“No, but he’s not my boyfriend.”

“They seem to trust you. They didn’t say anything about leaving the door open or remind you of any limits.”

“I know, but they might change their attitude since it’s the first time I’ve had a boyfriend over.”

“I was here over the weekend.”

Nelson rolled his eyes, but when Eric held out his hand, the dark-haired teen came over to the bed. Eric pulled Nelson down to lie next to him and gave his handsome boyfriend a quick kiss.

“Look at it this way, babe. Would you prefer you mom or dad to encounter a locked door or for them to walk in on me giving you a blowjob?”

“I guess…if you put it like that, a locked door is best.”

“I thought you might say that.”

Nothing more was said for a while as two horny teens in love did their best to drive each other crazy. They didn’t quite dare to get naked, but that was OK. There was something exciting about sliding hands under T-shirts to feel warm, smooth skin and play with sensitive nipples. Or slowly unbutton jeans to reveal tented briefs and make your partner gasp when you pushed your hand down his pants to grope his ass.

When Eric palmed Nelson’s hard-on, with only the fabric of his briefs between them, and whispered what he wanted, the older teen moaned.

“Fuck, babe, I’m not gonna last very long. Having you kiss me and touch me and tell me you wanna taste me, is making me so hard.”

“Mmmm, I can feel that, big and hard and leaky.”

The blond teen ran his thumb over the wet spot where the head of Nelson’s cock tried to poke its way through his briefs. He wanted to suck and lick and taste, but he also liked the sweet agony of anticipation. Eric loved making Nelson pant and groan, face all flushed, eyes closed and hair disheveled. He knew he would jack off to this image and a fantasy of his lover looking just like this when they fucked. It probably wouldn’t happen for a long while yet, but there was nothing wrong about dreaming about it.

But right now Eric was going to fulfill another cherished dream. No more waiting.

Getting up on his knees, Eric yanked his own briefs and jeans down to his knees and was rewarded with a gasp and a wide-eyed stare from Nelson as his achingly hard cock slapped wetly against his stomach. Eric discovered it turned him on even more to have Nelson licking his lips while gazing longingly at Eric’s half-naked body.

Reaching down to grab the edge of Nelson’s jeans and briefs, Eric lifted his eyebrows questioningly. A nod and a lift of his hips were all the confirmation needed and Eric slowly peeled them away from Nelson’s sexy body. Oh man… Nelson was uncut like himself, what a nice surprise.

There was no hesitation, Eric simply leaned down and engulfed the head of the hefty cock pulsing in his left hand as he lifted it away from Nelson’s muscular abs. His right hand fisted his own rigid member. It was every bit as amazing as he’d imagined, and best of all, his boyfriend clearly felt the same way. His hot, irresistible, tasty boyfriend, partially naked on the bed, was surrendering himself to their loving, so what more could he ask for?

“Fuuuuck,” Nelson whispered. “Fuck, I’m gonna come, Eric.” He clutched at the sheets and bucked his hips. Eric hadn’t been sure about swallowing, but now he realized there was no way he wanted to miss the full experience. He tried to coordinate the movement of his hand and his mouth and was rewarded by Nelson tensing and then releasing. A warm salty liquid filled Eric’s mouth, he swallowed automatically while more shots hit his tongue, one after the other.

‘I’m actually making my lover cum, I’m making him whimper and shake and…Fuck.’ With no warning at all, Eric came all over his hand and Nelson’s bed in the best orgasm of his life. His muffled yell made Nelson aware of their shared ecstasy and a final long pulse of fluid filled Eric’s mouth to overflowing. When the last shudders had faded, Eric slowly sat up, wiping his lips with the back of his left hand.

“Eric, I…” Nelson couldn’t meet his eyes at first.

“Are you mad at me?”

“No! No, I liked it. A lot.”

“I could tell. So did I. And I don’t regret it.” Eric was almost daring Nelson to disagree.

“Oh babe, I don’t either. Except…”

“Except what?”

Nelson sat up and reached out for Eric’s right hand. The younger teen gasped as Nelson brought the soiled fingers to his lips and licked at the sticky cum.

“I wanted to taste you too. Mmmm, this is OK, but next time I want it from the source.”

Eric gulped and his cock jerked. Oh yeah, they both liked the idea of Nelson using his sexy mouth and tongue down there.

“I’d love that, but maybe we should clean up and get dressed.”

“I suppose you’re right. And we did have some studying to do.”

“At least, we’ll be able to concentrate now.”

“More or less. You have no idea how distracting you are, Eric.”

“Not as distracting as you. I had to sit with my back to you during rehearsal, or I couldn’t focus on my role.”

“Well, I had a hard time focusing on class work. I miss you when we’re apart.”

While they spoke they were busy getting dressed and using tissues to wipe up the worst of the mess on Eric’s hand and the sheet. Nelson threw everything in the bin and tied a knot on the bin-liner. Eric opened the window to get a bit of fresh air inside, before they hid the wet spot under the bedspread and carefully unlocked the door. A quick trip to the bathroom to wash their hands made the last evidence, but one, disappear.

“Let me brush your hair, Nelson. You can start on your homework.”

“OK, thanks. Let me close the window first.”

Nelson made an effort to catch up on the history stuff he’d missed in class due to inattention. To his surprise, it was much easier to understand what he was reading with Eric untangling his hair. The soothing strokes of the brush and his boyfriend’s warm fingers against the nape of his neck seemed to stimulate Nelson’s brain. They also discussed the subject of the Vietnam War and possible parallels to today, using the computer to find useful articles online.

After a while, they switched and looked at Eric’s math assignment. Nelson massaged his shoulders and gave suggestions on how to solve some of the problems. They were almost done when a knock on the door startled them, but Nelson simply called out “Yes? Come in.”

His dad stuck his head in the door.

“Boys, Eric’s dad is here.”

“Already? Oh wait, it’s almost ten.”

“Jeez, that went fast. OK, Dad, we’ll be down in five minutes.”

“No problem, take your time.”

Eric packed his school things away, and held his arms out to Nelson. They hugged and kissed briefly, but neither of them wanted to risk telltale reactions.

“I’ll see you in school tomorrow. Sleep well.”

“You too, Eric. Text me, if you’ll be there early enough for us to meet at your locker before lessons.”

“There’s a good chance of that since Rob doesn’t have to pick up Melanie anymore.”

“Great. Let me have one more kiss.”

“Anything you want, Nel. Anything.”

I hope this made up for the previous, short chapter.
Copyright © 2017 Timothy M.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Mmmm, how much does Kitt charge for those drool keyboard protectors again? ;)

 


Great chapter, wonderful to see the boys getting on (or off as the case maybe) so well, but, still keeping up with their school work.

 

Will look forward to the next chapter

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Young love... :wub: It was so sweet seeing Nel and Eric exploring each other further! :) And now I'm wondering what Rob will say when he sees Eric, will he be able to tell they did something? Of course, if he does, he'll pester Eric for details :gikkle:

 

This was another amazing chapter Tim! :hug:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Oh, man. How is anyone supposed to study now? Lovely to see discovery and sweet exploration, and so well described. Thanks.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 2/3/2016 at 0:52 AM, Caz Pedroso said:

Mmmm, how much does Kitt charge for those drool keyboard protectors again? ;)

 

Great chapter, wonderful to see the boys getting on (or off as the case maybe) so well, but, still keeping up with their school work.

Will look forward to the next chapter

:hug:

 

LOL, Caz, you're right. I should have a 'DDD needed' warning on the chapter. (DDD = Danish Drool Diverter) I'm glad you thought it was hot and sweet, and I'm sure they'll do lots more studying together.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/03/2016 10:56 AM, Drew Espinosa said:

Young love... :wub: It was so sweet seeing Nel and Eric exploring each other further! :) And now I'm wondering what Rob will say when he sees Eric, will he be able to tell they did something? Of course, if he does, he'll pester Eric for details :gikkle:

 

This was another amazing chapter Tim! :hug:

Thanks, Drew. I'm glad you liked the chapter and saw the sweet love behind the exploring.

I hadn't thought about Rob working out what has happened, but now I'm wondering too. You may have inspired another Rob chapter, buddy. :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/03/2016 11:04 AM, Parker Owens said:

Oh, man. How is anyone supposed to study now? Lovely to see discovery and sweet exploration, and so well described. Thanks.

LOL, Parker, I hadn't thought about that. Perhaps a nice study break is the solution? ;)

I'm glad you thought it was sweet. That's very high praise from someone who is writing one of the best stories on GA about the tentative exploring of young love.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I love when the payoff to a slow build, doesn't disappoint... and this didn't. You delivered lovely romance with the first real sexual encounter, and it was both hot and wonderfully sweet. I love that Eric was the one to push. It was right with him being the younger of the two. Yeah, this was worth the wait... well done, Tim... cheers... Gary....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/03/2016 04:13 PM, Headstall said:

I love when the payoff to a slow build, doesn't disappoint... and this didn't. You delivered lovely romance with the first real sexual encounter, and it was both hot and wonderfully sweet. I love that Eric was the one to push. It was right with him being the younger of the two. Yeah, this was worth the wait... well done, Tim... cheers... Gary....

Thanks, buddy, I guess it's unanimous about the hot and sweet (AC said the same after editing, lol).

Slow build, I suppose I deserved that after using 44 chapters to get there. :rofl: But I'm delighted you thought it was worth the wait. :D And when you use the word romance I know I've done well. :*)

Pushy, loved that. - Eric and Rob are similar in some ways.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

What a beautiful, sweet and sexy time for the boys. I love that they're taking their time, but they're not afraid to start exploring more of the physical side of their relationship too. They are, after all, teenage boys with raging hormones. ;) I have a feeling Rob, who seems to be almost clairvoyant lol, is going to guess what happened and pester Eric. :lol: I have a feeling Eric isn't going to be wiling to share that aspect of Nelson with anyone... even if it's just talking about what happened.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/05/2016 02:17 AM, LitLover said:

What a beautiful, sweet and sexy time for the boys. I love that they're taking their time, but they're not afraid to start exploring more of the physical side of their relationship too. They are, after all, teenage boys with raging hormones. ;) I have a feeling Rob, who seems to be almost clairvoyant lol, is going to guess what happened and pester Eric. :lol: I have a feeling Eric isn't going to be wiling to share that aspect of Nelson with anyone... even if it's just talking about what happened.

Thank you LL, sweet and sexy was my aim, and I'll take beautiful with :D

As I recall it's only 30+ chapters since Carlos told me they should get going. I think he's given up. :lol: But yeah, kissing and fondling won't be enough for two teens in love.

I think you may be clairvoyant about Rob, lol. And probably Eric too. We'll have to see. ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/14/2016 07:03 PM, Suvitar said:

Lovely chapter :wub: I especially liked the image of Eric brushing Nelson's hair, that was really cute :hug:

You've caught up ! I hope the chapter was reward enough, from your reaction it seems so. :lol:

Thank you for noticing the small hair moment, it's one of my favorites too. I saw it as a way of being intimate (also after sex), since they can't cuddle naked under the covers (yet).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
“You too, Eric. Text me, if you’ll be there early enough for us to meet at your locker before lessons.”

Doesn’t sound quite right in my ears – too British. It should be classes, not lessons. ;-)

 

I think you’re headed towards the most chaptered story on GA (what is the record anyway?). Seemingly one or two days at a time in story time. I predict we’ll still be reading about Eric in high school in 2020! ;-)

Link to comment
On 01/31/2017 07:33 AM, droughtquake said:
“You too, Eric. Text me, if you’ll be there early enough for us to meet at your locker before lessons.”

Doesn’t sound quite right in my ears – too British. It should be classes, not lessons. ;-)

 

I think you’re headed towards the most chaptered story on GA (what is the record anyway?). Seemingly one or two days at a time in story time. I predict we’ll still be reading about Eric in high school in 2020! ;-)

LOL, I always make that mistake. AC tries to catch them and substitute lessons with classes, but this one may have been added after his edit. I'll get it changed asap.

There is a long way to the story with most chapters, but you're right, I need to speed up or I'll never get to the Prom.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

"Except…”

“Except what?”

Nelson sat up and reached out for Eric’s right hand. The younger teen gasped as Nelson brought the soiled fingers to his lips and licked at the sticky cum.

“I wanted to taste you too."

- Why was that little tiny part so unbearably hot? I might have swooned just a little, ha ha.

 

I'm glad they actually got some actual studying done, such studious boys. So precious. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 4/4/2017 at 4:16 PM, Thirdly said:

- Why was that little tiny part so unbearably hot? I might have swooned just a little, ha ha.

 

I'm glad they actually got some actual studying done, such studious boys. So precious. 

 

I dunno, but I'm glad you found it hot. :*) 

Nelson and Eric are serious about their studies, another thing they have in common. :yes: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 2/14/2017 at 11:03 PM, Timothy M. said:

…but you're right, I need to speed up or I'll never get to the Prom.

I’m guessing you mean the time covered in each chapter, not the rate the chapters are written! At least a synopsis of a future chapter will never be, ‘Eric and Nelson contemplate life as they watch paint dry, part two.’ A scenario that sounds more like the plot of a Swedish movie from the ‘70s.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..