Jump to content
    Timothy M.
  • Author
  • 1,748 Words
  • 2,816 Views
  • 24 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy’s Terrible Prompt Stories - 22. Prompt 396 When will I see you again?

Finally some Rob action. :lol: And various other kinds of fun.
An Eric POV chapter.

“When will I see you again?”

Eric smirked a bit as he read Nelson’s text. He liked the way his boyfriend lived up to his promise of ‘never again hiding’ how he felt about him. The older teen had clearly been chagrined when he realized staying away from Eric in the drama club had prevented them from discovering their mutual attraction. The blond freshman had told him several times to stop blaming himself. After all, Eric had been reluctant to acknowledge his feelings, too. They were together now, that was all that mattered.

The only problem remaining was how to persuade Rob to get up early and take him over to Nelson’s house. Eric contemplated various plans, but suddenly he tuned into his parents’ conversation at the breakfast table.

“I know you mainly grounded Rob for the sake of appearances, Will. But it wouldn’t do any harm to tell him to do a few chores around the house. He’s managed to wriggle out of most of them this year.”

“Hmm, true enough, honey. I’ll think about it.”

“You could ask him to help sort through some of the junk in the garage.”

Eric looked at his dad who had gotten up for some more coffee. The look of resigned horror at the suggestion told him he might have an ally. He finished rinsing his cereal bowl and sauntered out of the kitchen. As soon as the door closed behind him, he sped upstairs and burst into Rob’s room after a perfunctory knock.

“FUCK!” Both brothers exclaimed in shock.

There was a flurry of movement from Rob on the bed as he desperately tried to hide the evidence of what had obviously been a major wank session. One which had probably ended only moments before his younger brother crashed the scene, judging by the glimpse Eric got of a most impressive piece of meat. He turned his back and closed the door, while he tried to delete the memory. Eeww, TMI – but the analytical part of his brain informed him he stood a good chance of matching Rob in size in a few years’ time.

After all, they were fairly even when flaccid, having followed the same physical development in the groin area during the onset of puberty. A fact which careful comparisons had shown Eric, whenever Rob and he undressed to get in and out of swim wear for their own pool or during the summer. Eric knew from other glimpses in the changing rooms at school that he and Rob looked more or less average, but personal experience told him he was a grower, and it certainly looked as if Rob was too!

“Fucking hell, Eric, what were you thinking?” Rob sounded out of breath but not really angry. Eric dared a peek and turned around when he saw this brother was all decent with his sheet and blanket up to his chest.

“Well, why didn’t you lock your door?”

“I certainly will from now on. But Mom and Dad never enter on weekend mornings, and you haven’t come bursting in here since you were twelve.”

“I wanted to warn you. Mom is telling Dad you should help him clear out the garage as part of your punishment.”

“Shit!” Rob flung his bedclothes away and jumped out of bed. He was still buck-naked, and Eric quickly averted his eyes, letting out a small grunt of unease. He tried to cover up immediately.

“Nelson asked me to come over early. If you agree to drive me over, we could buy donuts on the way. That would get you out of here, and I’m pretty sure Dad would be pleased to see you go.”

“Good plan, I’ll grab a quick shower. Make me a PBJ sandwich and a small bottle of OJ and we’re rolling.”

“OK.” Eric turned to leave, but suddenly Rob was next to him. He was wearing boxers, probably the ones from yesterday, and holding the armload of clean clothes he had collected.

“Are you going silly on me, bro? We’ve never been shy about being naked around each other. I hope you’re not going to change because you’re out to me now? I trust you, and I hope you trust me.”

Eric met Rob’s eyes and there was none of his usual teasing, only honesty and an expression Eric knew was the caring love of an older, protective brother, even if it was normally hidden behind joking and playful tussling. He swallowed and nodded, an unfamiliar tight sensation at the back of his eyes and low in his guts telling him to leave before he made a fool of himself. Rob managed to get an arm around his shoulder and give a quick squeeze.

“Good, or I might have to tell your boyfriend to spank some sense into you.”

“What?!” Eric’s voice broke with the squeak of outrage.

“Hey, I’m not going to whip your dumb ass any more. Nelson is one scary dude when he gets pissed, and I’m sure anyone laying a hand on his ‘love’ will regret the day they were born.” Rob’s laughter and the playful shove he gave Eric dispelled the last of the awkward emotional moment. The brothers jostled each other on the way to the door, bent on getting on with their plan to leave.

Fifteen minutes later they were on their way. Eric had texted his boyfriend as they left and after a quick stop at the local bakery, they arrived at Nelson’s house. They were walking up the drive, when Jasper vaulted the fence and joined them. He looked at the big box Eric was carrying and grinned.

“I can see I won’t have to kill Nelson today after all.”

“Why would you want to waste my brother’s date?” Rob slowed down and let Eric walk in front of them.

“Anyone waking me up before ten on a Sunday morning must have a death wish. My girlfriend would be the only exception.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Depending on how she wakes me of course.”

“I know what you mean, Jazz.” Rob grinned.

Eric hurried ahead and rang the doorbell. He did not have to look behind him to see the horny smirks of the two baseball jocks behind him. And he certainly did not want to think of Nelson waking him up in various delightful ways. He sent a strong admonishment to his dick to stay down.

The delight on Nelson’s face as he opened the door and the kiss he gave Eric almost destroyed his control. He managed to focus on the box of donuts and not getting it crushed in the hug from his handsome guy.

“Hi Rob, thanks for bringing Eric over. Do you want coffee or tea or just OJ? Hi Jazz, you’re up early.”

“Shut up, Nel, or I may cram a donut down your throat.”

“As if you would ever be able to do that. When did you last win a fair fight between us?”

“I guess it was that time you bragged you could take me with one hand tied behind your back.” Jasper grinned at Rob, “Turned out he couldn’t.”

“I said a fair fight, jerk.”

“In that case, when we were fourteen and you had only begun to get good at that martial art cheating. Since then none of our tussles have been fair.”

“Don’t be silly. You’re simply a sore loser.”

“Jujitsu freak.”

“Carrot head.”

Rob and Eric looked at each other and started laughing. It was obvious this was an old argument between the two friends, and none of them took it seriously. Nelson’s parents, who were sitting in the kitchen, certainly ignored the bickering as the four teens entered.

“Good morning, boys, you’re up early.”

“Good morning, ehm Beth. We’ve brought donuts.” Eric deposited the box in from of Nelson’s mom who opened it and made appreciative noises.

“Nelson and Jasper, get plates and cups for all of you. What would you like to drink, boys?”

Once they were seated around the table with OJ and milk to wash the down the delicious but rather sticky donuts, talks turned to their plans for the day. Nelson’s parents suggested he buy some new shirts “since you’re dating a handsome young man”, making the couple turn red while Rob laughed and Jasper assured Nelson he would help him choose some nice stuff.

Eric wanted to say his boyfriend looked perfect in a body-hugging T-shirt and the tight jeans of yesterday. He hoped Nelson didn’t feel bad about him wearing a nice shirt and his best jeans. He wanted to look good for their second date. But Nelson beat him to it.

“I don’t need your help, Jazz. Eric can tell me what he likes. In fact, let’s go upstairs and you can help me chose a shirt while the insatiable donut gobblers finish their breakfast.” Nelson got up and held out his hand. Eric let his boyfriend drag him up and out of the kitchen, relishing the feeling of Nelson’s warm hand holding his firmly. He ignored Rob’s smirk and secretive hand movement, but he knew what it meant: ‘lock the door!’

Either Nelson had caught it as well, or he was naturally cautious, because he immediately turned the key after they closed the bedroom door behind them. A short bout of heavy kissing had both of them gasping for air, and Nelson’s hair in complete disarray. He pulled away with a laugh and went over to grab his brush.

“Let me do it.”

“Huh?”

“I tangled it, so let me brush it, Nelson.”

“Oh,” the slight flush on Nelson’s cheeks deepened a bit, but he willingly relinquished the brush to Eric and sat down on his desk chair. Eric had never brushed anyone’s hair before, except his own, which was usually kept fairly short. He did his best, but the brush snagged a couple of times, making Nelson wince.

“Sorry, love, didn’t mean to hurt you.” Eric leaned down to place a kiss on Nelson’s neck the second time it happened, and was rewarded with a quick intake of breath. It turned into a moan as he nuzzled and nibbled at the soft skin. Fuck, his boyfriend smelled so good, he wanted to eat him on the spot. But the sound of Rob and Jasper’s voices as they walked up the stairs drove the couple apart. Nelson dashed over to open his closet and grab a few shirts, while Eric unlocked the door.

Thanks to AC for another fast edit, you're awesome, buddy. :hug: 
More Rob to come...
Copyright © 2017 Timothy M.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I still insist Rob remain straight. However, since he's single and lonley, I'll consent to Eric and Neslon blowing him jointly. Snowballing afterwards would be a great bonding experience! :D

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/08/2015 12:53 AM, Carlos Hazday said:
I still insist Rob remain straight. However, since he's single and lonley, I'll consent to Eric and Neslon blowing him jointly. Snowballing afterwards would be a great bonding experience! :D
Eewww, Carlos. :o No brotherly blowjobs here !

Eric and Nelson will have their hands (and mouths) full with each other. Eventually :evil:

Rob has to find someone else - and I'm sure he'll have a choice of eager girls. lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Haha I love that Rob subtly reminded Eric to make sure to lock the door. I would hope by now, after all of the interruptions they have had, that they've learned their lesson. lol

 

I think Rob needs to find someone. Whoever she is she'll have to be a spitfire to handle Rob and not get better bowled over haha. Whiny and clingy, no matter how hot, would not work for him in the long run. Oh maybe some new girl who needs to be convinced to take a chance on the greatness that Rob :o

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/08/2015 02:12 AM, LitLover said:
Haha I love that Rob subtly reminded Eric to make sure to lock the door. I would hope by now, after all of the interruptions they have had, that they've learned their lesson. lol

 

I think Rob needs to find someone. Whoever she is she'll have to be a spitfire to handle Rob and not get better bowled over haha. Whiny and clingy, no matter how hot, would not work for him in the long run. Oh maybe some new girl who needs to be convinced to take a chance on the greatness that Rob :o

Thanks LL, yeah Rob had a small lock-the-door reminder that morning, so it was fresh in his mind. :lol:

I'll do my best to find someone suitable for Rob, but maybe it's better for him to wait till college. After all the poor guy hasn't had a chance to fool around yet. :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Rob action ... Eric got to return the favor of interrupting a private moment. Rob was actually pretty cool about it. The brothers have a great relationship, actually all four guys are becoming really tight.

Glad that you returned to the story, was missing it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/08/2015 03:56 AM, dughlas said:
Rob action ... Eric got to return the favor of interrupting a private moment. Rob was actually pretty cool about it. The brothers have a great relationship, actually all four guys are becoming really tight.

Glad that you returned to the story, was missing it.

Thank you dughlas, the encouragement of my readers and the fact you enjoy the story is what keeps me going.

Your observation about the four guys is spot on. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Totally loved Rob's question: 'Are you going silly on me?' They have a great relationship.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/08/2015 06:14 AM, aditus said:
Totally loved Rob's question: 'Are you going silly on me?' They have a great relationship.
It's always fun to find out what readers notice. Rob does seem determined to keep Eric comfortable - apart from when he has fun teasing. :lol:
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Lovely. Delightful interaction between your characters which is both amusing and endearing.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/08/2015 07:42 AM, Jaro_423 said:
Lovely. Delightful interaction between your characters which is both amusing and endearing.
You don't know how pleased I am with this compliment, Jaro. I try hard to make fun dialogue and interactions, since it's not my strong side of writing, so knowing I succeeded is a big deal. :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Dang it, Tim, I love donuts and don't have any--my favorite is sour cream glazed, and the store doesn't always have them. :( Guess I'll have to settle for a piece of b-day cake.

Once again, people have touched on all the points I was thinking of...but I don't see any reason why Rob can't be bisexual--he is so comfortable with Eric and Nelson that it can't have any negative aspects for him, just inexperience. Without the anchor of his ex, now is the time for him to see if there is a guy he might like to date for a while. I don't see him going for casual sex.

Jasper and Rob, god, hell on wheels. :) The mall excursion is going to be nuts I think. Just let somebody comment at the mall about Eric and Nelson--they'll wish they stayed home with four people surrounding them in bad moods.

I can see the smirk on Rob's face when Eric opens Nelson's door. :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

A completely beautiful chapter all round, Tim. The brotherly interaction was perfect, and showed how special Rob and Erics' relationship is. Even the brushing of the hair was perfect as these two continue to connect in all the special little ways. Rob's warning about the door was cute. Loved it all, Tim. Cheers...Gary

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/08/2015 08:40 AM, ColumbusGuy said:
Dang it, Tim, I love donuts and don't have any--my favorite is sour cream glazed, and the store doesn't always have them. :( Guess I'll have to settle for a piece of b-day cake.

Once again, people have touched on all the points I was thinking of...but I don't see any reason why Rob can't be bisexual--he is so comfortable with Eric and Nelson that it can't have any negative aspects for him, just inexperience. Without the anchor of his ex, now is the time for him to see if there is a guy he might like to date for a while. I don't see him going for casual sex.

Jasper and Rob, god, hell on wheels. :) The mall excursion is going to be nuts I think. Just let somebody comment at the mall about Eric and Nelson--they'll wish they stayed home with four people surrounding them in bad moods.

I can see the smirk on Rob's face when Eric opens Nelson's door. :)

Oh CG, you do leave the most delightful long reviews. :)

Indeed, I could see Rob's smirk too. And I agree Jas and Rob will make a good protective team: brain and brawn. I'll do my best with the Mall chapters.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/08/2015 08:43 AM, Headstall said:
A completely beautiful chapter all round, Tim. The brotherly interaction was perfect, and showed how special Rob and Erics' relationship is. Even the brushing of the hair was perfect as these two continue to connect in all the special little ways. Rob's warning about the door was cute. Loved it all, Tim. Cheers...Gary
I'm glad I managed to tickle your romantic bone once more, Gary. Hope I can keep you satisfied as the story develops.

Yes, Nelson and Eric are connecting in several ways.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Timothy, great story in this chapter as well!

 

I noticed you gave Rob's dad the name "Will" in this chapter. Cool. May he continue to help Rob and company out in subtle ways.

 

I notice you said in one response "mall chapters" ─ I look forward to them. The possibilities are endless on how many characters, new or previous, could show up!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 3/9/2015 at 8:11 AM, ReaderPaul said:

Timothy, great story in this chapter as well!

I noticed you gave Rob's dad the name "Will" in this chapter. Cool. May he continue to help Rob and company out in subtle ways.

I notice you said in one response "mall chapters" ─ I look forward to them. The possibilities are endless on how many characters, new or previous, could show up!

Rob and Eric's dad has been William (or Will) since chapter 14, but I'm glad you approve of him.

Yes, I'm hoping the Mall can provide us with various interesting situations. Right now I'm writing the part where they're on their way. :)

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

The other night I was dreaming with an inescapable lust for donuts – of a pastry cream-filled maple bar, to be specific – and now I realize it's all your fault! I had that wicked lust in my heart after beta-reading this prompt!!! OMG, what a tribulation, but at least I cannot say it wasn't 'sweet' :0

 

The walk-in by the younger brother was nicely topsy-turvy! Finally the older Perry brother got some taste of his own medicine. I loved how the threat of the garage clean-up got Rob properly motivated to want to spend the day with his brother and his bf, even though he seemed enthusiastic about the prospects the night before at dinner.

 

And then the sweet promise of donuts was all forgotten as Eric and Nelson had one brief encounter…too bad it was so short. This Sunday better have some alone time for our boys…

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 3/12/2015 at 10:27 PM, AC Benus said:

The other night I was dreaming with an inescapable lust for donuts – of a pastry cream-filled maple bar, to be specific – and now I realize it's all your fault! I had that wicked lust in my heart after beta-reading this prompt!!! OMG, what a tribulation, but at least I cannot say it wasn't 'sweet' :0

The walk-in by the younger brother was nicely topsy-turvy! Finally the older Perry brother got some taste of his own medicine. I loved how the threat of the garage clean-up got Rob properly motivated to want to spend the day with his brother and his bf, even though he seemed enthusiastic about the prospects the night before at dinner.

And then the sweet promise of donuts was all forgotten as Eric and Nelson had one brief encounter…too bad it was so short. This Sunday better have some alone time for our boys…

Donuts :rofl: I should apologize, but it was sweet and funny, I loved the idea of making you having dreams of longing.

Eric bursting in on Rob may be my favorite moment so far, I'm glad you liked it too.

We'll have to work on the alone time :P

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

lol. Eric walking in on Rob was great. Rob gets burned by the unlocked door :P I really liked Rob's comment "are you going silly on me, bro?" I think Eric really appreciated the confirmation that although he is out and has a boyfriend now that Rob loves him and they will always be close.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 04/05/2015 12:20 AM, EagleIsaac said:
lol. Eric walking in on Rob was great. Rob gets burned by the unlocked door :P I really liked Rob's comment "are you going silly on me, bro?" I think Eric really appreciated the confirmation that although he is out and has a boyfriend now that Rob loves him and they will always be close.
Turnabout is fair play, or whatever the expression is. :huh: I'm glad you also liked this bit of fun.

I think you're right and Eric does appreciate his brother deep down, even if he finds saying so difficult. But then Rob does tease a lot and gives his younger bro a hard time.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hmm, methinks Rob will heed his own advice and lock the door from now on. :lmao:

 

Great embarrassing mum moment again. :blushing:

 

And of course more short intimate moments with Nelson and Eric. :kiss:

 

All great :heart:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 7/24/2015 at 1:01 AM, Caz Pedroso said:

Hmm, methinks Rob will heed his own advice and lock the door from now on. :lmao:

Great embarrassing mum moment again. :blushing:

And of course more short intimate moments with Nelson and Eric. :kiss:

All great :heart:

Yes, I think you're right, LOL. I laughed so much when I wrote the start of this chapter. I'm glad you caught the painful incidence of being told to buy nice clothes.

Eric and Nelson have to snatch those sweet moments together whenever they can.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

the analytical part of his brain informed him he stood a good chance of matching Rob in size in a few years’ time.

 

- HA HA HA! Well, on the BRIGHT side...

 

“Depending on how she wakes me of course.”

 

“I know what you mean, Jazz.” Rob grinned.

 

- The camaraderie is glorious.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 3/11/2017 at 5:04 AM, Thirdly said:

- HA HA HA! Well, on the BRIGHT side...

- The camaraderie is glorious.

 

:thankyou:  I'm glad you liked the banter. :hug: 

Edited by Timothy M.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..