Jump to content
    Timothy M.
  • Author
  • 2,198 Words
  • 3,040 Views
  • 22 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy’s Terrible Prompt Stories - 31. Prompt 105 And just what the hell am I supposed to do with this?

This chapter is slightly sexy... I hope. :P 
Boys will be boys and accidents happen.
An Eric POV chapter

“And just what the hell am I supposed to do with this?”

At the sound of his boyfriend’s voice, which was filled with laughter in spite of the question, Eric removed his hands and opened his eyes. The sight before him made his mouth drop open and his cock jump.

Nelson had insisted Eric wasn’t allowed to look while he changed, but the sounds of him undressing combined with Eric’s imagination and knowledge of the awaiting gift had made him hard within seconds. He wondered at the amount of time it took Nelson to get ready, but he faithfully kept his hands in front of his eyes.

Nelson was bare-chested, with his long brown hair falling in loose tresses on his shoulders. Eric had felt the firmness whenever he touched his boyfriend, but seeing the perfectly proportioned upper body with every muscle clearly defined took his breath away. In the changing room Nelson had kept his T-shirt on, and while it had revealed how toned his slender torso was, naked skin was a whole other story. Eric wanted to touch, play with the nipples which adorned the smooth pecs, kiss his way down the washboard abs.

The only visible piece of clothing on Nelson was the pair of new black jeans which hugged his lower body in a way that made Eric wanna rip them off. He assumed Nelson was wearing his gift underneath, and the thought made his mouth go dry.

“Eric…” The amused voice drew the blond teen’s eyes back up to where Nelson was holding out his hand. He shook the small bundle of fur and repeated, “What am I supposed to do with this?”

Eric cleared his throat. “Turn around, please.”

“Huh?” Nelson raised an eyebrow.

“Do a turn; I want to see your ass in those jeans.”

To Eric’s delight, Nelson flushed a delicate shade of red, but obediently turned his back. His firm butt, with the bare muscular back above, was the sexiest sight Eric had ever seen. He jumped up from the bed, and in two strides he was right behind Nelson. Burying his face in the soft strands of brown hair he molded the front of his body against the strong, sexy figure of his love.

Soft kisses against the nape of Nelson’s neck and fingers trailing all over his pecs and abs made the brunette shudder against the blond teen behind him. Playing with his erect nipples made him moan, and when Eric palmed his package the way he had done in the changing room, Nelson gasped.

“Careful, or I may soil your gift before I get to show it to you.”

“Do you like them?”

“Mm-hmm.” Nelson moved his ass provokingly making Eric groan and thrust his aching hard-on against the tempting valley between the taut butt cheeks.

He reached out to take the hair tie made of soft rabbit fur around a strong elastic band from Nelson’s hand. Collecting his boyfriend’s hair into a bundle Eric managed to create a messy ponytail by pulling it through the hair band a couple of times. The soft fur rested on the sensitive neck and he placed more kisses next to it.

“It tickles,” Nelson whispered.

“My kiss or the hair tie?”

“Both.” Nelson shivered as Eric played around with his hair and nibbled on his neck.

“I want you to think of me kissing you here, when you wear it.”

“That might create a problem if I’m wearing tight jeans.”

“Like now?” Eric reached down and caressed the steel rod trying to escape Nelson’s pants.

“Fuck!” his boyfriend blurted out.

“I don’t think we have time for that.”

Suddenly Nelson turned around, and before Eric knew what happened, he’d been pushed back to his bed. He didn’t resist when his boyfriend tumbled him down on the bed and climbed on top. Nelson’s face held an intense determination which was daunting and exciting at the same time.

“It is not about what we have time for, or about what Rob or anyone else suggests or expects us to do. It doesn't matter what they 'allow' us to do either. We decide where our love takes us, not any other supposed authority figure.”

Eric stared at his boyfriend and tried to ignore the warm buttocks which had settled on his crotch. His hands automatically drifted up and attached themselves to the top part of Nelson’s delicious globes, but the older teen neither objected nor reacted positively.

“All that matters is what we want, Eric. I’m not going to rush into something we’re not ready for. We can take our time, explore, tease, touch, admire. I want to slowly discover the places that give my lover pleasure. Not just the obvious ones,” he wriggled his ass against Eric’s cock, making the blond bite back a groan. “But those secret spots that turn your knees to mush or make your blood instantly rush south.”

“Like kissing your neck while playing with your hair?”

“Yes, that one’s easy, but I probably have other sensitive areas or unexpected likes, which I’m not even aware of. So do you, I hope. We can discover them together; we have plenty of time, lover boy, ideally the rest of our lives. No hurry.”

“How can you be romantic and sensible at the same time? And how do you expect me to think coherently when you’re sitting on my—”

Nelson slid out of Eric’s grasp and off the bed, and Eric wanted to curse his own stupidity. But Nelson’s question made him sit up and take notice.

“You wanna see how I look in your other gift?”

“Hell, yeah!”

“OK.” Nelson turned his silhouette to Eric and began to undo his jeans. Eric hardly dared to blink, so as not to miss anything, while his boyfriend slowly peeled the black pants off and revealed the skimpy silk bikini briefs Eric had bought. Nelson’s denim-clad legs were deceptively slim, but when he shed his jeans, Eric admired the firm muscles moving under the smooth skin.

The soft, dark blue fabric clung to Nelson’s ass even more erotically provocative than Eric had imagined. He felt his balls draw upwards and shoved his hand down the front of his pants in order to prevent an accident. Unfortunately the moment his fingers closed around his shaft, Nelson faced forward and revealed how inadequate the front of the briefs were for containing his erect manhood.

Before Eric could prevent it, the first pulse of cum left his balls and exploded from the tip of his cock. His hand jerked upwards instinctively, and as it slid over the moist exposed head, the rest of his orgasm filled his underwear with sticky blobs of spunk. His eyes were glued on the spot where Nelson was shyly trying to stuff his boner back into his briefs, but failing miserably.

As Eric descended from his sudden ecstasy, random thoughts flitted through his head: “Don’t hide that… I can’t believe I… Looks like a big mouthful, wonder if I can… How embarrassing, now what…?” and the sudden realization, “I want him to fuck me!”

“Eric, did you just…?” Nelson’s voice drew his eyes up to the astounded face.

“Uhh yeah, sorry.” The heat in his face meant his cheeks were flaming red.

“Don’t apologize, babe. I think that’s amazingly hot.”

“Yes? Really?”

“Eric, if you’d gotten off that bed and stripped for me, I’m pretty sure I would have shot all over myself too. Have you any idea how sexy you are, babe? And how much I want you?”

“Ehm, well judging by that fat sausage you’re trying to hide, quite a bit.”

It was Nelson’s turn to blush, and he finally managed to get the briefs to cover his privates. Eric didn’t know whether to laugh or groan at the obscene silk tent, but he felt his cock revive.

“Do you need help?”

“Huh?” Was Nelson offering to…?

“Should I get you a washcloth or something?” Nelson picked up his jeans from the floor and Eric snapped out of his distraction.

“No, never mind that. Come over here, babe.” Eric withdrew his hand and wiped it on the sheet as he moved into a half-reclining, half-sitting position.

Nelson took a couple of steps towards the bed, and Eric huffed with annoyance when the almost-naked teen held his jeans in front of him.

“No hiding, Nelson. I wanna see my gift.” He reached out to pull the denim away.

“But…” Nelson tried – however, he didn’t resist – and Eric was treated to a fascinating and tempting close-up of an apparently desperate cock. There was a wet patch where the head was trying to poke its way through the blue silk, and it would probably only take a small nudge to make Nelson pop back out of his new briefs.

He looked up at the brown eyes which held a mixture of transfixed Bambi timidity and smoldering need. Unsure what was acceptable, he whispered, “Can I touch?”

Nelson nodded once, and they held each other’s gaze as Eric’s hand crept from the bed up the smooth muscular thigh towards the enticing bulge. When his fingertips ghosted over the silk-encased balls, Nelson shuddered and a small moan escaped his slightly parted lips. Eric palmed the hard rod, which he had already touched a few times, but not this intimately. He wanted to hold Nelson’s naked cock, feel the warm skin, smell his manly scent, and taste the liquid seeping from the slit. Would it taste different from his own?

While he was dreaming of the possibilities, Eric squeezed the shaft and stroked his thumb in a circular motion over the engorged and clearly defined head under the wet silk. He was completely unprepared for Nelson jerking his hips twice, gasping, and clutching at Eric’s shoulders as the thick cock pulsed against his palm and the wet spot expanded dramatically.

“Oh fuck, Eric, ahhh. Nnnghh, ah, ahhhh.” The low-pitched cries from Nelson were sweet music in Eric’s ear. He’d made his boyfriend come! Just like that! Awesome… But now they both had a sticky mess to deal with.

Eric had never been more grateful about having direct access to his bathroom. Rob had a larger bedroom facing the garden, but he had to walk down the corridor to use the shower the brothers shared. Eric popped into the bathroom to lock the external door, before slowly filling the sink with water.

“We can’t use the shower, or Mom will hear and realize we didn’t go to the fitness room with Rob and Jasper. So we’ll have to make do with a quick wash.”

He put a towel and a washcloth for Nelson next to the sink and left the room. Nelson gave him a grateful look and closed the door. Eric took his jeans off and found his other pair and a clean set of briefs. Thank god he had two identical pair of jeans, so no one would notice he’d changed. He looked in the bag he’d given Nelson and saw it was empty. Did that mean…?

The door to the bathroom opened and Eric turned around. Once more the sight of a half-naked Nelson took his breath away. This time he was wearing the red cotton briefs, and they enhanced his sexy bulge just the way Eric had hoped. The tight T-shirt was back on, but that could be dealt with.

“Stay like that, please. I’ll be right back!” Eric rushed into the bathroom, stripped off his underwear, filled the sink once more and did a quick wash. He rinsed his briefs and noticed Nelson had done the same with his new silk ones. But leaving them hanging in the bathroom was not a good idea. He dried himself and got dressed, then he chucked his wet briefs into the laundry basket and took Nelson’s pair with him back to his room.

“We’d better hide these, unless you want Rob to tease us forever. We share the bathroom.” He went over to Nelson’s backpack and wrapped the wet lump of silk in the bag from the shop.

“Oh right, I hadn’t thought about that.”

Eric was pleased to see Nelson sitting on his bed even if he had put his old black jeans back on. He looked at his alarm clock; they still had at least half an hour. Walking over to the bed he was conscious of Nelson’s eyes roaming over his naked torso. It made him chub up immediately, and he had to adjust himself.

“Seriously, Eric?” Nelson chuckled and shook his head in disbelief. But Eric was not going to hide how his man made him feel. He took Nelson’s hand and pressed it against his rapidly hardening cock.

“This is all your doing, babe. I’m not the only sexy stud around.”

“To me you are. And I’m glad you want me as much as I want you.”

“You bet! But I suppose you want us to wait before going for third base.”

Nelson reached up and pulled Eric down on the bed next to him.

“Kissing and hugging my boyfriend is still new and exciting. I can’t get enough of that.”

Rob will be back in the next chapter.
Copyright © 2017 Timothy M.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Okay ... out of my comfort zone ;-). But a "like" for that sentence: "Rob will be back in the next chapter."
;-)
JAR

  • Like 2
Link to comment

If you were going for smoking hot, you succeeded in spades, Tim. But it wasn't just hot... it was beautiful. Well done and well worth the wait, for both them and us. Cheers... Gary

  • Like 1
Link to comment

A very much-needed chapter where the boys could unwind together. Nelson struck me as both intense and a little funny when he was plopped on top of his bf and trying to seduce him with a 'lecture.' When Erich asked him, "How can you be romantic and sensible at the same time?" I laughed and laughed, for that perfectly summed up what I was wondering myself!

 

As for the cleanup, and I quote: "Eric popped into the bathroom to lock the external door, before slowly filling the sink with water."

 

Aha! Lol, so he did leave 'a' door unlocked. Tisk, tisk – it's a minor miracle our devious author did not interrupt the boys with yet another burst in from Rob ;)

 

Thanks for another very enjoyable installment!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Such hot and sweet chapter Tim! I love that Nelson and Eric got some uninterrupted time alone together to explore more of their relationship together. I'm with AC, I laughed when Eric asked how Nelson could be so romantic and sensible at the same time :P It was nice to see the boys both lose some of their inhibitions and just let themselves feel.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Wow, Tim--fantastic chapter! The interaction of the boys and Eric's reaction to seeing Nelson brought back so many memories of a similar incident with an early boyfriend. And the tentative request to 'touch' Nelson--so true to the situation!

 

Massive cheers for such a great rendition of a first intimate encounter. Being sensible at a time like that? Hardly possible, at least for me.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/06/2015 07:19 AM, JohnAR said:

Okay ... out of my comfort zone ;-). But a "like" for that sentence: "Rob will be back in the next chapter."

;-)

JAR

LOL, I'm sort of glad to make you feel that way, considering you do it to me reguarly with Meta.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/06/2015 08:18 AM, Headstall said:

If you were going for smoking hot, you succeeded in spades, Tim. But it wasn't just hot... it was beautiful. Well done and well worth the wait, for both them and us. Cheers... Gary

Thank you, Gary, I'm delighted you approve, since you're shown yourself to be a master of 'smoking hot' and beautiful. I hope Eric will agree with you that similar future events are also worth the wait, lol.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 6/6/2015 at 12:32 AM, AC Benus said:

A very much-needed chapter where the boys could unwind together. Nelson struck me as both intense and a little funny when he was plopped on top of his bf and trying to seduce him with a 'lecture.' When Erich asked him, "How can you be romantic and sensible at the same time?" I laughed and laughed, for that perfectly summed up what I was wondering myself!

As for the cleanup, and I quote: "Eric popped into the bathroom to lock the external door, before slowly filling the sink with water."

Aha! Lol, so he did leave 'a' door unlocked. Tisk, tisk – it's a minor miracle our devious author did not interrupt the boys with yet another burst in from Rob ;)

Thanks for another very enjoyable installment!

When I read that unlocked door comment, I laughed and laughed too. You're quite right, but not even I am that :evil:

Romantic and sensible at the same time perfectly describes me 30+ years ago. Now I'm just sensible. :lol:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/06/2015 09:21 AM, LitLover said:

Such hot and sweet chapter Tim! I love that Nelson and Eric got some uninterrupted time alone together to explore more of their relationship together. I'm with AC, I laughed when Eric asked how Nelson could be so romantic and sensible at the same time :P It was nice to see the boys both lose some of their inhibitions and just let themselves feel.

I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter and had a laugh too. I'm having fun with Eric's full steam ahead method in contrast to Nelson's more cautious approach. Maybe Eric is more like Rob than he knows. :lol: I think he'll keep pushing until he gets his will - not that Nelson isn't eager too. I'll have to organize some private and completely alone time at Nelson's house. Preferably with Jazz being on a date with Carolyn, to ensure NO risk of interuption.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 6/6/2015 at 1:22 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

Wow, Tim--fantastic chapter! The interaction of the boys and Eric's reaction to seeing Nelson brought back so many memories of a similar incident with an early boyfriend. And the tentative request to 'touch' Nelson--so true to the situation!

Massive cheers for such a great rendition of a first intimate encounter. Being sensible at a time like that? Hardly possible, at least for me.

Thanks CG, I'm relieved and plased you approve, since you write the tentative teen encounters so perfectly yourself. If I can get my attempt to resonate with you, I know I've done well.

Maybe I'm too sensible and removed from hormonal teenage years. However, I'd like to point out we don't know (yet) what happened after they started kissing. ;)

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

This chapter was so sweet and hot, just right!

 

As for the romantic and sensible... Not all teenagers are comfortable with intimacy too soon. And I'm not talking about myself (just so we don't get into that "But you're a girl..." discussion). I had boyfriends at that age who were more than happy to take it slow. So it's not totally unheard of ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 6/6/2015 at 10:13 AM, Puppilull said:

This chapter was so sweet and hot, just right!

As for the romantic and sensible... Not all teenagers are comfortable with intimacy too soon. And I'm not talking about myself (just so we don't get into that "But you're a girl..." discussion). I had boyfriends at that age who were more than happy to take it slow. So it's not totally unheard of ;)

:D so glad you liked it. Maybe the slow, sensible approach to sex is something Scandinavian ? Possibly because sex has not been forbidden and dirty since before the sixxties, so we have a more natural and relaxed attitude? I'd like to think we're generally more rational and cool here, but I fear this does not apply to Danish teens. At least not when it comes to sensible behavior about alcohol. ;)

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Since I didn't come out as a teenager and any sexual encounter with other guys at that age was covert and rushed I don't have experience with taking things slow - but I appreciate Nelson's desire to savor every moment with his boyfriend. They really made great use of their hour together. Very hot :) Good thing Rob or Jasper didn't barge in on them through the bathroom or I think at this point the sexual frustration might have caused Eric to snap :P

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/07/2015 11:37 PM, EagleIsaac said:

Since I didn't come out as a teenager and any sexual encounter with other guys at that age was covert and rushed I don't have experience with taking things slow - but I appreciate Nelson's desire to savor every moment with his boyfriend. They really made great use of their hour together. Very hot :) Good thing Rob or Jasper didn't barge in on them through the bathroom or I think at this point the sexual frustration might have caused Eric to snap :P

I'm glad you're back Eagle-eyes and your sharp mind has once again discerned a few important points. I think Eric was reasonably sure Rob would keep his Word about giving them an hour. However, after that... ;) And yes snapping would have been a very real possibility. :o

Nelson may have lots of good intentions about taking things slow, but we'll see whether he can live up to them. :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

GREAT hot writing, and young love is so sweet/intense. You got all the emotions just right.
BTW, you owe me a new keyboard.... <embarassed grin>

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 07/23/2015 10:26 PM, Robert Rex said:

GREAT hot writing, and young love is so sweet/intense. You got all the emotions just right.

BTW, you owe me a new keyboard.... <embarassed grin>

LOL, you need to get one of Kitt's Drool Diverters before the next two chapters in order to protect your new keyboard.

I'm delighted you liked the chapter, as you well know (and have told us), sex scenes are NOT easy. :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

A lovely romantic and hot scene :*) .
The emotion was great and mixed well with their natural teenage behaviour.
Love the way Nelson made Eric listen before modelling the sexy underwear for him. :yes:
One question though, why the change from first to third person POV? :P

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 07/25/2015 08:29 AM, Caz Pedroso said:

A lovely romantic and hot scene :*) .

The emotion was great and mixed well with their natural teenage behaviour.

Love the way Nelson made Eric listen before modelling the sexy underwear for him. :yes:

One question though, why the change from first to third person POV? :P

Thank you, glad it worked for you too. Teen romance is so difficult to write, so I'm always :D when my readers like my efforts.

Only Nelson gets a first person POV, everyone else is written in third person POV. I don't know why, it just happened that way.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

You know, with those two I actually believe all the sweet hotness. Very good chapter, Tim. And not only because it was hot... :*)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/04/2015 08:42 PM, aditus said:

You know, with those two I actually believe all the sweet hotness. Very good chapter, Tim. And not only because it was hot... :*)

Thanks Aditus. I'm having to read the chapters as you review just to make sure I know where we are in the story, and it's fun to revisit those scenes. Glad you liked it for more than the hotness. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

He rinsed his briefs and noticed Nelson had done the same with his new silk ones.
- Well, they definitely took those out for a spin!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 3/17/2017 at 7:57 PM, Thirdly said:

He rinsed his briefs and noticed Nelson had done the same with his new silk ones.
- Well, they definitely took those out for a spin!

 

Well, what's the fun of getting hot underwear if you don't air them in front of your hot BF? :P 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..