Inappropriate Comments and Feedback

2 minutes ago, JayT said:

I received an email from a reader from another site. He told me that my story was absolutely horrible and he couldn't believe that I publish something like that. This was after he admitted that he didn't like shifter/vampire stories (which mine was!) I emailed him back and said I didn't appreciate that he would say such harsh words about something I spent my time working on. I further told him that if he didn't like it, he didn't have to read it and that if he didn't have anything positive to say, he should've kept his opinion to himself. 

was this your story The Beta? i like that one!

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, JayT said:

yup....the guy sent it after I posted the prologue to a site that starts with N and ends in ifty. 

i didn't read it there. if anything, i thought it was your 1st story and needed a tiny bit of work, (grammar, spelling and the like) in the beginning, but it got better! not enough to make me stop reading :P 

like i should talk, i forgot a whole word 

Edited by mogwhy
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

And the word Mouthwash (if used in a positive context) will always elicit a :rolleyes: PM and/or the loss of me as a reader.

I'm curious as to why the word "mouthwash." The only times I've seen it used, was when a character used said item when brushing teeth. Unless, you're meaning someone using it in an erotic manner. Then... wtf! LOL.

• Like 4