Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 767 Words
  • 2,921 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 36. Chapter 36

Daniel

Daniel was dead. He must be, because he felt like he was in heaven.

Carlos’ lips felt soft and his tongue…oh God…his tongue felt wonderful exploring Daniel's mouth as though he had every right—which of course he did. Daniel melted against the strong chest of his master. He felt safe and, dare he even think it? Loved.

 

Carlos

Carlos had to keep from pinching himself. His boy was melded to him like a second skin and the moans being fed into his mouth were arousing him beyond anything he’d ever felt. All he wanted was to bend Daniel over the nearest flat surface, but he kept reminding himself to go slow and to cherish what his boy was allowing. This was a huge step for the young man and Carlos wasn’t going to risk losing the progress they’d made together, for a quick fuck.

Pulling away to take a much-needed breath Carlos rained soft kisses down Daniel's jaw and withheld a victory crow when Daniel tilted his neck to offer more skin to kiss. He dropped his hands to Daniel’s shoulders and ran them down his back. He was almost to his ass when a shout ran out echoing around the dungeon.

“What the hell is going on here?”

Toby entered the room as Daniel pulled away from Carlos in shock. Carlos scowled as the dazed look in Daniel's eyes was quickly replaced by guilt and fear.

“The club isn’t open for another two hours. Shouldn’t you be training him to help you behind the bar? Not taking liberties that I know are on his limits list, because I helped him to fill it in.” Toby was so close to Carlos that Carlos couldn’t see where Daniel was and he was getting annoyed at the constant interference of the older triplet.

“Kissing is on his soft limits list,” Carlos retorted trying to keep a hold of his patience. He knew if he alienated Toby Daniel may eventually be forced to side with his brother. “And as for training Daniel. I don’t need to. He is a natural at the bar work and has even created some new drinks that the customers love.

“You should give your brother more credit to know his own mind. He isn’t a child. He can make his own decisions on whether to let me kiss him or not.”

“I’ve been looking after my brothers longer than you. I know them and what they need. Daniel does not need you pawing him. He needs to be loved and cared for. He is not here for you to—”

“Stop it!” Daniel shouted cutting Toby's rant off. “Just shut up. You don’t know what I need and more importantly you don’t know what I want.” Tears were streaming down Daniel's face, but when Carlos and Toby moved nearer he shook his head and moved away, sliding along the wall. “I just want to be normal. I was enjoying being kissed for the first time. Do you really think any of the bastards that used Silas and I took the time to kiss us? Why? Why do you always have to treat us as though we’re made of glass? We survived. We’re here now and we want to move on. You have to let go. If you keep trying to restrict us you’re going to lose us completely.”

With his last words Daniel turned and ran. Carlos reached out as he passed but missed by inches, he was still trying to process the fact Daniel hadn’t been kissed. Before he could take two steps Daniel had hit the fire exit at full speed and the door crashed open setting off the warning alarm. When Carlos reached the door Daniel was already out of sight. He rounded on Toby and swung catching the smaller man square on the jaw.

“You fucking idiot. Look what you’ve done now. I asked his permission. He said I could kiss him. I know you think I’m one of those people that gets off by whipping defenseless young men but I actually care for your brother and I want to look after him.

“You’re the one that’s holding him back. You need to—”

The door to the dungeon crashed open again and Oliver ran in followed closely by Silas.

“What the hell happened in here?” Oliver demanded.

“Where’s Daniel?” Silas asked at the same time.

“Well, um…” Toby hesitated and Carlos thought he knew how the man felt. Silas was going to be livid with them both.

“Where’s Daniel?” Silas repeated in a low growl.

No prompt this week, it was a free week :)
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Yes, Toby needs to wake up and realize things have changed. Otherwise, he may end up pushing his brothers back to the miserable state of mind they've just emerged from.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/23/2016 06:05 PM, Puppilull said:

Yes, Toby needs to wake up and realize things have changed. Otherwise, he may end up pushing his brothers back to the miserable state of mind they've just emerged from.

Toby is very protective of his brothers, but I also think he's feeling very guilty about not being there to help sooner. He is over compensating and I'm sure you're right, he may end up driving them back into a bad state or even make them leave him altogether.

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment

Poor Daniel. Toby is being unnecessarily protective of his brother. It will be interesting to see how Silas reacts.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 16/01/2018 at 4:26 AM, Dodger said:

Poor Daniel. Toby is being unnecessarily protective of his brother. It will be interesting to see how Silas reacts.

 

Toby needs to let go. I know with the current situation that is hard, but the boys can't put their lives on hold just in case a killer comes after them. I think Silas will be rather vocal about his feelings :P 

 

Thanks for reading and commenting

 

:hug: 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..