Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 631 Words
  • 2,959 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 51. Chapter 51

Daniel

“We’re what?” Daniel exclaimed as Silas just sat on the bed grinning.

“We’re going to the movies tonight. Our masters are paying and we’re meeting Toby and Tara there too.”

“Bro, look at me.” Daniel gestured to his face. He knew he had two black eyes and his bottom lip had a painful scab. The rest of his body wasn’t much better off and he had to wear long sleeves to cover the marks left by the cuffs.

“I still look like I’ve gone ten rounds in the boxing ring…and lost! Master Carlos isn’t going to want to be seen with me looking like this. I mean, I wasn’t that good looking to begin with. Now? I must look a right sight. What master is going to want a boy who looks like me?”

Daniel could feel the telltale prickling in his eyes and squeezed them shut against the threatening tears.

“Me!”

Daniel jumped at the loud statement, and spun to find himself face to chest with Carlos. Two strong hands landed on his shoulders holding him close.

He felt Carlos bend close and his warm breath tickled Daniel's ear as he spoke.

“You are as stunning now as you were when I first set eyes on you, spread out on the couch, recovering from taking a whipping. I want you even more now than I did then. The more I’ve found out about you, the more beautiful I’ve found you to be.”

By the time Carlos had finished speaking Daniel had relaxed completely into the strong chest under his cheek.

Carlos

Carlos grinned at the top of Daniel's head as his boy slowly went pliant in his arms. He nodded briefly at Silas as the other boy slipped out, no doubt going to look for Oliver. The boy was in for a surprise when he realized Oliver was just outside waiting for him.

“So, what is this nonsense about how you look and me not wanting you?” Carlos kept his voice light, but he still felt Daniel stiffen in his arms. Scanning the room, he decided on the best option and maneuvered them carefully nearer to the bed. As soon as he was within reach he sat and pulled his boy into his lap. He was damn sure they wouldn’t leave the room until his boy knew who wanted him and who he belonged to.

He was so busy trying to think of what to say that he almost missed Daniel's whisper.

“It was only supposed to be temporary.”

“What was, boy?”

“Our contract. It was only supposed to be temporary. Just while Toby was trying to find the psycho who was going after the subs.”

“Do you want our contract to end now?” Carlos held his breath as he waited for Daniel's reply. This would tell him how much work he had ahead of him to win and keep his boy.

“You make me tingle every time you look at me.”

Carlos frowned. As wonderful as the compliment was it didn’t answer his question. He was about to speak when Daniel continued.

“You were the first man to give me a choice. You were my first kiss and you’ve done more for my confidence in the last few weeks than therapy has in the past year. If you’ll have me I would like to see where we can go from here.”

Carlos held in a yell of triumph for fear of startling Daniel, but he knew exactly how to answer his boy’s beautiful speech. He tipped Daniel's head up so their eyes met and moved slowly, giving Daniel the chance to move if he wanted to. A sigh ghosted over his lips as they met in the tenderest kiss he’d ever shared with another person.

This was exactly where his boy needed to be and this was exactly where his boy was going to stay.

cleardot.gif
Prompt used:
“You make me tingle every time you look at me.”
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 4/5/2017 at 8:01 PM, Kitt said:

:2thumbs:

 

:hug: 

 

On 4/5/2017 at 9:05 PM, chrislucas191070 said:

????

 

:hug: 

 

On 4/6/2017 at 1:32 PM, Wicked Witch said:

Aww . . . such a sweet moment.

 

Just like a large bar of chocolate :hug: 

 

On 4/7/2017 at 1:16 AM, LadyDe said:

I melted into a big puddle!:wub:

 

Hopefully, this is a preview of things to come :hug: 

 

Thank you all for your comments :hug: 

Link to comment

Yay. Cuteness overload. So sweet. Gonna get me something savory.*mumbling anderen raiding fridge*

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 5/3/2017 at 8:04 PM, booklove said:

Yay. Cuteness overload. So sweet. Gonna get me something savory.*mumbling anderen raiding fridge*

 

Sweet can be very good for you...in the right circumstances ;) 

 

Thanks for the comment

 

:hug: 

Link to comment
On 16/01/2018 at 6:18 PM, Dodger said:

Carlos is playing his best card here and he looks like winning the hand. We'll see.

 

But, he will have to be careful. He needs to take things slow and careful. But, how slow, is too slow? 

 

Thanks for reading and commenting

 

:hug: 

Edited by Caz Pedroso
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..