Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 999 Words
  • 4,631 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 10. Chapter 10

strong>Warning - This chapter contains a whip demonstration. It is consensual, however, if this is a trigger please skip this chapter. It will not ruin the story if you miss this.

Silas

Silas kneeled at the edge of the stage and waited. Master Oliver had told him to wait there but his knees were getting sore and his mouth was aching for the gag. He hadn’t said anything that bad…Not really…Okay, so maybe telling a Dom to go fuck himself with his own dick had been a bad idea. But, how was he to know Master Oliver was nearby and listening? That man had an uncanny talent for turning up just where you didn’t want him to be. Damn Doms!

“Don’t tell me you’re in trouble again?” a voice called out, but, Silas ignored it and kept his position. He didn’t want to get into even more trouble, and he really wanted to do this demonstration. Master Oliver was known as the top master of the whip in the club.

“Good boy,” came Master Oliver's voice as he came into Silas’ field of view. “Now, do I whip you with or without the gag?” he tapped his chin and Silas tried to put all the pleading he could into his eyes. He really hated gags and wanted the foul thing out of his mouth—however much he had deserved the punishment in the first place.

He sighed in relief when he felt the buckle being released and waited patiently while his Master set it aside and massaged his jaw until he could close it without pain. “Thank you Master.”

“Let’s begin.” Master Oliver moved to the front of the stage and raised his hands for quiet.

“As you know this is going to be a demonstration of correct whipping practices. The rules are simple; I will not tolerate anyone shouting out comments, questions, or anything else while the demonstration is taking place. My attention will be on my task and my sub. I will answer any questions at the end after I have taken care of my sub. Anyone breaking these rules will be asked to leave the room. is that clear?” there was silence and Silas saw his master nod.

Oliver

Oliver moved back to Silas and held out his hand. “Up you come boy.” Silas took his hand and rose gracefully to his feet. The young man was all long limbed and smooth skin. The tight shorts he wore left nothing to the imagination and Oliver toyed with the idea of asking him to remove them. he dismissed the idea soon after, this was demo not a scene—not that he wouldn’t ensure they both enjoyed it of course. “Move over to the cross and take your position,” he ordered and let his hand drop.

After Silas had gripped the handholds and placed his feet in position Oliver moved over and pulled all the straps over, checking as he went that no skin was pinched and that the straps weren’t too tight.

“What are your safe words boy?”

“Red for stop, and Yellow for pause, Master.” Oliver nodded and finished his checks.

Moving back he picked up his whip and cracked it a few times. “The first thing to remember when using a whip is the distance. Depending on what sort of marks you want to leave, will dictate the distance you stand from your sub. I am aiming to leave some light welts and so I am standing far enough back to…”

Silas

Silas tuned out his Master’s voice. He wanted to get into the right headspace and listening to Master in teaching mode was not the way. The whip cracking twice more got his attention and was the pre-arranged signal that he should be prepared.

A line of fire blazed across his shoulders but it quickly bloomed into heat and sent pleasure racing through him. He let out a gran and leaned back as far as the bondage would allow. The next was across the left side of his ass. The shorts may as well have not been there for all the protection they provided. The right side followed, Lord, he wasn’t going to be sitting comfortably tomorrow, and he didn’t give a rat’s ass.

By the fifth strike Silas had the rhythm in his mind and he timed his breaths for between strikes. By the tenth he was moaning and groaning continually. The fire was lighting up his nerve endings, and the pleasure was heading toward an overload, how was he meant to last for twenty?

He got a rest-bite when Master stopped to check his bindings. A hand ran over his head and down his cheek before the whip cracked once in warning. The next five strikes came faster and harder, he wasn’t going to last.

He nearly made it, but, then the ninth strike fell and he let out a long low groan as his release rushed through him. Spent he sagged on the cross. The last stroke had fallen during his orgasm, sending him soaring.

He heard words being murmured to him as though from far away. He felt touches to his ankles and wrists, then he felt weightless and he allowed the darkness to take over—he just need a short nap.

Oliver

Oliver just managed to catch Silas as he slumped down once the cuffs were released. Scooping the young man up he headed for the nearest couch. He pulled a blanket off a shelf and, after wrapping round the lithe form, he sat and waited for his sub to wake up. He waved off any interruptions and concentrated on watching Silas. The boy was curled up and seemed to be seeking to climb inside Oliver he was so close.

It wasn’t long before sleepy, misty eyes were blinking in the lights of the club and looking up at Oliver.

“Did I do good Master?” Silas asked in a such a low voice Oliver had to lean down to hear.

Smiling he pressed a kiss to the sub’s forehead. “You did perfectly boy.”

“Good,” came the answer as Silas closed his eyes again and attempted to snuggle closer.

Prompt used this week:
“Don’t tell me you’re in trouble again?”
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I think it's safe to say both men enjoyed the whip demonstration :P I have the feeling it's only a matter of time before it stops becoming a demonstration and Oliver takes Silas somewhere private for a scene.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Beautifully written, Caz. I loved how Oliver was completely focused on Silas' well-being. I bet he was proud of his sub - and impressed by him coming from the whipping alone. The audience probably was too.
I did a little :lol: at rest-bite for respite, but it was quite appropriate for the moment: a rest from the bite of the whip. :yes:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Loved this chapter Caz.. You wrote Oliver's scene so well, you managed to make me think for a brief moment that I could be Silas.. Then reality hit.. It really was wonderful..

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I was impressed with this chapter, Caz. The scene was very well done. I particularly liked hearing what Silas was experiencing... and I like Oliver. Thanks for this, Caz... cheers... Gary....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/23/2016 01:46 PM, LitLover said:

I think it's safe to say both men enjoyed the whip demonstration :P I have the feeling it's only a matter of time before it stops becoming a demonstration and Oliver takes Silas somewhere private for a scene.

Hmm, I think it may be awhile until they get that far...But, who knows?

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 03/23/2016 05:06 PM, Timothy M. said:

Beautifully written, Caz. I loved how Oliver was completely focused on Silas' well-being. I bet he was proud of his sub - and impressed by him coming from the whipping alone. The audience probably was too.

I did a little :lol: at rest-bite for respite, but it was quite appropriate for the moment: a rest from the bite of the whip. :yes:

:thankyou:

 

I'm glad you got the rest-bite bit, I didn't know if people would get that or not ;)

 

Thanks for the great review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 03/23/2016 11:32 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Good chapter. Like your take on things Cazzie!

Oh, I always have my own take on things, but in this case I have to thank one of my fav off site authors Kim Dare. She has some great BDSM books out.

 

Thanks for the comments

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 03/24/2016 11:05 AM, Defiance19 said:

Loved this chapter Caz.. You wrote Oliver's scene so well, you managed to make me think for a brief moment that I could be Silas.. Then reality hit.. It really was wonderful..

:thankyou:

 

I am so glad I got this right. I was thinking of spreading over two chapters but it seemed to fit better as one. I hope I can get you to feel the same in the upcoming chapters :)

 

Thanks for the wonderful review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 03/24/2016 12:47 PM, Headstall said:

I was impressed with this chapter, Caz. The scene was very well done. I particularly liked hearing what Silas was experiencing... and I like Oliver. Thanks for this, Caz... cheers... Gary....

Thanks Gary, your comments mean a lot.

 

Hopefully I keep this going for the rest :)

 

:hug:

Link to comment

Is pain gives pleasure!!!? I have to agree with it after I read this story. And the way you added the caring dom and obedient sub, its nothing but love-making on mutual terms. Though, I would never support BDSM(my personal opinion only).

 

Wonderful chapter Caz, you have done well on this... :)

 

~Emi GS.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/03/2016 10:54 PM, Emi GS said:

Is pain gives pleasure!!!? I have to agree with it after I read this story. And the way you added the caring dom and obedient sub, its nothing but love-making on mutual terms. Though, I would never support BDSM(my personal opinion only).

 

Wonderful chapter Caz, you have done well on this... :)

 

~Emi GS.

Thanks Emi, Your reviews are great.

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow, skip this chapter you say. No way was that going to happen. I wanted in on this. Nicely done.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/12/2017 at 4:54 AM, Dodger said:

Wow, skip this chapter you say. No way was that going to happen. I wanted in on this. Nicely done.

 

Thank you :) I'm glad you liked it. It was a hard chapter to write to find the right balance. 

 

:hug: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/03/2018 at 6:32 AM, Rambling Robin said:

Unf. That was beautiful. Really wonderful. Xoxo Robin

 

Thank you, it took a while to get it written as I wanted it, but I think I got pretty close. 

 

Thanks for reading and commenting :hug: 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..