Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 553 Words
  • 2,217 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 59. Chapter 59

Two months later

Silas

“Are you sure you’re not rushing into this?” Daniel asked for the tenth time making Silas roll his eyes.

“Bro, we’ve spent our lives either rushing ahead of our peers or being held captive. I nearly lost you not long ago and it brought home to me that we need to grab every moment because we don’t know what will happen tomorrow. I know Oliver loves me and I know I can trust him. I also know I love him and I need him. He stills the restlessness in me. With him I don’t need the pain to help me forget the bad times. I have him and any pain he gives me is for pleasure, or reward, now. He treats me as an equal with a mind of my own. He doesn’t think I’m a freak because of my love of pain. I wouldn’t say I’m over what happened, I don’t think I will ever be over everything that has happened to us. But, he—”

“Okay, okay, I get it,” Daniel chuckled. “I know what you mean. I trust Carlos as much I trust you and Toby. That is scary, but exhilarating at the same time. I’ve done things with him that should have had me running for the hills. But, I find myself discovering new things to enjoy and I’ve only had a handful of panic attacks so far. Carlos is able to switch instantly during a scene and has worked out ways to mostly calm me down before the attacks take hold. I know it’s going to be a long journey, but for once I can see light at the end of the long tunnel, instead of more darkness.”

Silas wiped a tear from his eye and pulled his brother in for a long hug. They had come so far from the boys who were left at the mercy of a monster. The work Toby had started by saving them from their abuser was now being continued by Oliver and Carlos. Of course, it helped that their Masters were both dishy. They’d gone from lonely young boys to men who had friends and people who loved them above all else.

The door opened and Toby entered. “What’s with the tears? Bro, it’s your wedding day tomorrow and tonight is your bachelor party.”

“Are you sure I should be doing this? I’ve never been to a club before. I don’t even know if I can dance.” Silas pulled at the shirt Toby had picked out for him and grimaced. The top was shiny and gold and had to be at least a size—if not two sizes—too small for him. When he’d pointed this out to his chuckling brothers they’d just laughed harder. Although, Daniel's laughter had stopped when he saw Toby had gotten him a matching outfit. Right down to the tight pants that left nothing to any imagination.

Toby chuckled out loud when a pillow hit him in the face.

“Stop laughing at me. I look ridiculous.” Daniel turned furiously to Toby. “You can’t actually expect us to go out looking like this, do you? What happened to the protective brother who wanted to keep us wrapped in cotton wool?”

Toby just smirked then shocked both Silas and Daniel with his next statement.

“Oh, I didn’t pick out the outfits. Your Masters did.”

 

Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Lol... im imagining their faces and the outfits.  

I'm so happy for Silas. Can't wait for the wedding..

Daniel is getting there too, that he sees light not darkness at the end of the tunnel is just great. 

They deserve that. 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Silas is getting married and Daniel is feeling safe and secure. That's wonderful but what about Toby? Guess you'll fill us in on his life later?  Can't wait for the wedding. :wub:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 7/19/2017 at 11:05 AM, chris191070 said:

Great chapter looking forward to Silas wedding. Hope we don't have to wait long for Daniels.

 

I'm not sure about including Daniel in this story or giving him his own short one. I'll see how the characters speak to me. 

 

On 7/19/2017 at 0:28 PM, Smoothy said:

Hahahaha I can just see their faces!!! I love this story so very much!!💖💖💝

 

Glad I could make you laugh :) 

 

On 7/19/2017 at 1:24 PM, Defiance19 said:

Lol... im imagining their faces and the outfits.  

I'm so happy for Silas. Can't wait for the wedding..

Daniel is getting there too, that he sees light not darkness at the end of the tunnel is just great. 

They deserve that. 

 

2

 

Yes, they do deserve everything that is happening now for them. 

 

On 7/19/2017 at 3:27 PM, Puppilull said:

He he... Clever Masters! Keeping the Dynamic Duo on their toes, even from a far!

 

Hmm, afar? Letting their boys out of their sight to go to a club? This should be a sight to see ;) 

 

On 7/20/2017 at 3:18 AM, LadyDe said:

Silas is getting married and Daniel is feeling safe and secure. That's wonderful but what about Toby? Guess you'll fill us in on his life later?  Can't wait for the wedding. :wub:

 

Toby will get a mention but not his own story per-say him and Tara are getting on and that's that main thing. 

 

Thanks for the comments everyone:hug:'s to all 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..