Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 636 Words
  • 2,572 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 54. Chapter 54

Toby

Toby looked up and down the street before he checked his watch again and started pacing.

“Will you be still!” Tara grabbed his arm as he passed to pull him to her. He allowed her to wrap him in a loose hug and waited.

“There they are,” he exclaimed and pulled free of Tara to move swiftly to his brothers.

He was relieved to see Daniel was smiling, although the bruises still stood out stark against his skin. Without a word, Silas and Daniel held out their arms and Toby gratefully stepped into the group hug.

“I missed you both,” he whispered into their hair. Their arms tightened before letting go and both brothers moved back to their…boyfriends? Toby didn’t know what to call the big men his brothers had paired up with. He did know the two guys would do anything to ensure Silas and Daniel were safe, and that made them the best for his brothers.

“We’re fine,” Silas answered. “We have these big lugs looking after us. They’re even more protective than you are. So, no probs there.”

Daniel nodded as he burrowed his way back into Carlos’ arms. Toby grinned and led the way into the movie theater.

The movie was hard to watch. He was trying not to notice his brothers’ boyfriends’ wandering hands but the way Silas kept giggling like a teenager and telling Oliver to pack it in was a dead giveaway.

On top of that Tara had decided to join the fun and a hand running up the inside of his thigh made him lose total track of what was showing on the big screen.

***

“That film was great, wasn’t it?” Oliver's question met with glares from Toby, Silas, and Daniel. “What?” His attempt at an innocent expression was ruined by the trembling of his lips and the kiss he smacked onto Silas’ cheek when Silas just glared.

Toby grinned and leaned back against Tara when she wrapped an arm around his middle. He could get used to being held all the time. He had always been the one to hold everything together. First his team, then his family. Having someone who only thought of him would be a different, a good different.

“Where next?” Tara asked.

“I know a small quiet bar near here.” Carlos offered.

The group agreed and headed down the street in pairs, laughing and joking as they went.

***

Daniel

A few drinks later and Daniel felt like he was floating. He decided he liked the feeling, especially when he was curled up on Carlos’ lap safe and warm.

He caught bits and pieces of the conversation going on around him, but mostly he just absorbed the feeling of being with his now extended family.

“The boys will stay with us for now…They’re my brothers…They’re our boyfriends and boys…Now, look here, you over-grown…”

The argument pulled Daniel from his happy space when Carlos went to rise, obviously forgetting he had Daniel on his lap.

“Hey,” Daniel yelled as he threw his arms around Carlos’ neck to hold on to his perch.

“Sorry,” Carlos muttered glaring at Toby but pulling Daniel back into a more secure position.

“Cut out the yelling, and spoiling the evening. Silas and I are fine at Oliver and Carlos’ place. Toby, it will give you time to heal and have some time to yourself. And it will give Silas and I time to get to know Oliver and Carlos better.” He saw the look in Toby's eye and cut him off before he could speak. “No, I don’t mean that sort of getting to know them. If that happens it happens but I mean we just want to spend time with them. Now grow up, all of you and someone get another round in.”

Silas burst into giggles and Toby stomped off to the bar. Daniel burrowed back into his new favorite place and hummed in contentment.

This was the life….

The story is nearly at an end now. The boys are safe and well on their way to being happy and settled. Maybe one or two more chapters to add some happier times.

My thanks, of course, go to my readers and especially to my ever patient Editor Timothy M.
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

<3 I will really miss this story. There are few good romantic portrayals of BDSM couples, especially gay BDSM relationships that aren't abusive. Plus, this was just a really good story on its own merits, and the couples incredibly cute.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I am curious to find if the two couples will be D/s or actually be into BDSM. I can see one of each. As for Toby and Tara, that may be a story all its own. Two dominant personalities could get interesting. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

*snicker* I think Toby will come to realize just how good it can feel to surrender control. And Tara knows it too... 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Fantastic chapter. Great to see them all enjoying happiness, loved Silas and Daniel standing up to there brother.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 17 May 2017 at 0:52 PM, Wicked Witch said:

<3 I will really miss this story. There are few good romantic portrayals of BDSM couples, especially gay BDSM relationships that aren't abusive. Plus, this was just a really good story on its own merits, and the couples incredibly cute.

 

I'm glad I managed to portray the romance and love to you. This was written purely from research, i will be looking at it again to see where it can be improved with recent knowledge i've gained. 

 

On 17 May 2017 at 1:17 PM, Kitt said:

I am curious to find if the two couples will be D/s or actually be into BDSM. I can see one of each. As for Toby and Tara, that may be a story all its own. Two dominant personalities could get interesting. 

 

Although i think both Oliver/Silas and Carlos/Daniel will be D/s i think it may. Be to differing degrees.  Daniel is happy to serve and can be mostly left to his own devices. Silas on the other hand i think needs more attention paid and maybe more supervision to make sure he doesn't slide backwards into self harm again. As much as i would love to contiue both the stories beyond a HFN ending, i don't believe i could do it justice yet. Maybe in the Future. :) 

 

As for Toby/Tara, that would be a story for my blog sometime maybe...

 

On 17 May 2017 at 1:52 PM, Puppilull said:

*snicker* I think Toby will come to realize just how good it can feel to surrender control. And Tara knows it too... 

 

It may be they find a balance and a way of sharing control. As i said above, that will be. Story for my blog sometime maybe. :) 

 

On 18 May 2017 at 7:52 AM, chris191070 said:

Fantastic chapter. Great to see them all enjoying happiness, loved Silas and Daniel standing up to there brother.

 

The triplets have always been comfortable with each other, it's adding new members to their family that's hard. :) 

 

Thank you everyone for your comments, they are gratefully received. 

 

:hug: 's for all

Edited by Caz Pedroso
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..