Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 923 Words
  • 3,952 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 15. Chapter 15

My thanks go to Timothy M who has agreed to edit for me and hopefully help me make this a better read for you all. I will be going over all the previous chapters so please be warned if you're following the story you may get a few updates soon. Any major changes I will let you know at the beginning of the next chapter.

Silas

Silas followed Oliver to an office, wondering what was going on.

“I have paperwork to catch up on tonight. So, we will be working on holding your position and staying quiet.”

Silas rolled his eyes—making sure Oliver couldn’t see him first. Great, hours spent on his knees, trying to keep still, and not fall asleep from boredom. What fun!

At least there was a soft carpet, that was some comfort.

Oliver took the big leather chair behind the desk and a glance told Silas he was expected to kneel beside it.

Silas folded himself into the required position and settled in for the long haul.

****

Oliver

Oliver swore for the umpteenth time; the numbers didn’t balance. What a great time for his computer to break down.

Running his fingers through his hair and muttering under his breath he went back to the beginning.

“519.88+621.69+783.71=1952.82. But, 1952.82+1071.81=3024.63. That doesn’t balance with the other side. Fuck.”

“Your first calculation is wrong.” Silas’ soft voice sounded loud in the small office.

“What do you mean?”

Silas seemed to take a deep breath. “519.88+621.69+783.71=1925.28. And so, 1925.28+1071.81=2997.09. Then the sheet will balance.”

Silas

Silas stared at the floor waiting to see what Oliver would do to him for interrupting—and worse, for correcting him.

“Look at me, Boy.”

Silas raised his gaze and stared over Oliver’s shoulder. The picture on the wall was really lovely. An off-white vase with purple flowers on a…

“Boy, I said look at me, not at the wall.”

Silas jolted guiltily and moved his gaze to meet Oliver’s.

“Now,” Oliver continued, “how did you work out where I was going wrong? And—more importantly—do you think you can work out the rest of this mess?”

Silas relaxed slightly. He wasn’t going to be punished. But, how much could he get away with not telling Oliver.

“Um, I’m really good at math. And yes, I can do accounts. I keep the household accounts for me and my bothers.”

“There’s a spare chair over there. Pull it up and see how long it takes you to figure out this lot.”

Silas dragged the indicated chair over and soon he was lost in the world of numbers, while lecturing Oliver on where he’d been going wrong.

****

Toby.

After asking around at the end of the evening Toby finally made his way to an out of the way office and knocked. Answering the bid to enter he stopped on the threshold at the scene before him. Silas sat on a wooden chair pulled up to a messy desk. Oliver was hunched over in a leather chair and their heads were bowed over a set of documents.

Toby recognized his brother’s lecturing voice and groaned. Once Silas started lecturing, nothing could shut him up.

The two men looked up at the same time and Toby was treated to two rather surprised looks.

“Is it quitting time already?” Oliver checked his watch in apparent surprise.

“Yep, time I got the professor here home.” Toby's teasing caused Silas to blush and glare. Which just made Toby chuckle.

“Professor.” Oliver smiled and nodded. “He has taught me a fair bit tonight. Maybe I can return the favor next time.” The look he sent Silas had Toby looking away. He really didn’t need to know everything about his brother’s kinky games.

Then Toby frowned. “You do know he actually is a professor, don’t you?” he asked Oliver. His frown deepened when Silas glared at him and shook his head. But, it was too late and Oliver was already asking the most obvious question.

“No, I didn’t. What are you a professor in?”

Silas heaved a sigh, and shot another glare at Toby before answering. “I have a masters in Accounting. And I have taught a bit in various universities over the last year and a half.”

“A masters? But, you’re what? Twenty?”

Toby laughed. “We’re twenty-four. We all graduated high school at twelve. Didn’t you realize you were whipping a certified genius the other night?”

Oliver

There was a pregnant pause as Oliver looked between the brothers. Silas was glaring at Toby, who was grinning like a loon.

Geniuses? All of them?

How had he not known this? Did Tara know this? Did Carlos?

“What about you then Toby? What’s your specialty?” He was curious, so sue him.

Toby turned to face him, never losing the grin. “I have qualifications and advanced experience in strategy, criminology, and Drama.”

“Drama?”

“Yes.” Toby waved a hand and continued in a voice that almost perfectly matched Carlos. “How do you think I got so good at undercover work?” Returning to his usual voice he continued, “I’ve worked for the government in various positions since I was eighteen. My cover was blown in a big case just under two years ago and now I work on taskforces as a consultant.”

Oliver knew his mouth was hanging open, but all this seemed so unreal. A mathematician, a strategist, and…

“What about Daniel?” Oliver had to know.

Silas answered this time. “Daniel has an eidetic memory. He’s also a brilliant artist.”

“Okay, enough family secrets. It’s time we got home.” Toby's tone was firm and Oliver realized he would have to wait until next time to see what other information he could find out. Of course he would rope Carlos in too.

“See you next time, Master,” Silas said as he headed for the door. Oliver gave an absent nod and turned back to the papers on his desk.

Prompt used:
Have a pregnant silence in your story.
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Haha 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well, Silas didn't get to stay on his knees for long. :lol: Does Daniel draw, paint, sculpt or something else?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Great chapter, Caz. I was as surprised as Oliver. Geniuses? Who'd have thought. Sorry it took me a while to get here... I really like the depth you've added to the characters here, as well as using identifiers for the POV's... cheers... Gary....

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well! Those boys sure have a lot of secrets! With that kid of talent, they should be able to find the bad guy, before all the Doms lose their confidence completely when faced with such intelligence... LOL

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well, do wonders never cease? All three of 'em, eh? Interesting. Not sure what it means, but I guess you'll tell us!! Nice work, Cazzie. Sorry I'm late.. my reading has been slowed because I've had to make time to write. I'd all but stopped due to reading.. but never fear, I'll always catch up!!
xo

  • Like 1
Link to comment

What! The boys are geniuses and submissive? Well, not Toby just yet.. However will the Doms proceed with this new info.
I love Silas.. I have this idea that if he didn't so enjoy Sub/Dom relationship, he'd be a bossy bottom...
Great going Caz, I'm enjoying your direction..

  • Like 1
Link to comment

So the boys are all geniuses? I can see how each of their "specialties" will help them if/when their relationships with their Doms develop. Oliver could use help with the books, and an artistic flair in a bartender can be a great asset.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/18/2016 04:14 AM, LitLover said:

So the boys are all geniuses? I can see how each of their "specialties" will help them if/when their relationships with their Doms develop. Oliver could use help with the books, and an artistic flair in a bartender can be a great asset.

The boys certainly keep surprising me and I think they are going to continue to do it.

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 05/16/2016 04:07 AM, Defiance19 said:

What! The boys are geniuses and submissive? Well, not Toby just yet.. However will the Doms proceed with this new info.

I love Silas.. I have this idea that if he didn't so enjoy Sub/Dom relationship, he'd be a bossy bottom...

Great going Caz, I'm enjoying your direction..

:thankyou:

 

I like Silas too. I think he is trying to behave at the moment for Oliver. He's not so polite when he's yelling in my ear ;)

 

So glad you like how this is developing and thank you for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 05/16/2016 01:13 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Well, do wonders never cease? All three of 'em, eh? Interesting. Not sure what it means, but I guess you'll tell us!! Nice work, Cazzie. Sorry I'm late.. my reading has been slowed because I've had to make time to write. I'd all but stopped due to reading.. but never fear, I'll always catch up!!

xo

You're never late Timmie. Thank you for reading and reviewing.

 

I'm sure the boys ill let me know what their genius means soon, and I will of course let you lot know too :)

 

Thanks for the comments

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 05/13/2016 03:31 AM, Timothy M. said:

Well, Silas didn't get to stay on his knees for long. :lol: Does Daniel draw, paint, sculpt or something else?

I'm sure Silas will be back on his knees sometime soon. Depends on if he behaves :)

 

I'm sure Carlos will find out what Daniel's artistic talent is.

 

Thanks for the reviews and help too.

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 05/13/2016 04:19 AM, Headstall said:

Great chapter, Caz. I was as surprised as Oliver. Geniuses? Who'd have thought. Sorry it took me a while to get here... I really like the depth you've added to the characters here, as well as using identifiers for the POV's... cheers... Gary....

Thank you for all the review. :heart:

 

I have to admit I added the identifiers for myself to make sure I stayed on the right POV, but, then I saw they worked well for the reader too and so, they stayed.

 

Thanks again

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 05/13/2016 04:31 AM, Puppilull said:

Well! Those boys sure have a lot of secrets! With that kid of talent, they should be able to find the bad guy, before all the Doms lose their confidence completely when faced with such intelligence... LOL

Ah, but what's better? Having someone submit because they don't know any better (or don't care either way) - or - Having someone submit because it's what they've decided they really want to do above all else (and they've chosen you to submit to). I think the Doms will be happy - eventually ;)

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment

Wow!! Way to throw a curve-ball! :o Geniuses?? All 3?? Graduated high school at 12? Really? Who the heck were their parents? Are they still living? I'd love to know how the 'rents handled 3 genius toddlers. LOL. Hat's off to them :worship: I've got a feeling that the two Dom's are about to go on a serious roller coaster ride. hee hee

Link to comment
On 05/18/2016 08:04 AM, LadyDe said:

Wow!! Way to throw a curve-ball! :o Geniuses?? All 3?? Graduated high school at 12? Really? Who the heck were their parents? Are they still living? I'd love to know how the 'rents handled 3 genius toddlers. LOL. Hat's off to them :worship: I've got a feeling that the two Dom's are about to go on a serious roller coaster ride. hee hee

Their parents are dead :( Toby looks after them and tries to keep them out of trouble. That will be explained fully later.

 

And I also love rollercoasters ;)

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment

24??? Wow!!! Your surprise caught be off guard, but made me settle down with something I have a off mind about. Those three are definitely are interesting characters. As two younger got their attention by those jocks, can I have this Toby character for myself...? ;)

 

Wonderful chapter Caz. Loved it... :)

 

~Emi GS.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/08/2016 10:40 PM, Emi GS said:

24??? Wow!!! Your surprise caught be off guard, but made me settle down with something I have a off mind about. Those three are definitely are interesting characters. As two younger got their attention by those jocks, can I have this Toby character for myself...? ;)

 

Wonderful chapter Caz. Loved it... :)

 

~Emi GS.

I'm afraid Toby is my straight character for this story. I have been getting comments(Off site) about how my stories aren't very realistic as they have no straight men in them. So, I am trying to remedy

 

Thanks for the reviews

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/13/2017 at 3:10 PM, Dodger said:

24. My guess was mid to late twenties because of Toby's maturity but I was close enough.

 

Enough people questioned ages that I decided to put them in. The boys are based off one of my favourite TV characters.

 

Thank you as always for your comments :hug: 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..