Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 869 Words
  • 5,516 Views
  • 22 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 2. Chapter 2

Oliver

Oliver moved through the club with a purposeful stride. Anyone thinking of stopping him thought better of it when they got a look at his face. He was furious. How had some wannabe sadist Dom got into his club? all new members went through him and he hadn’t approved any for at least a month.

“Who’s poked the angry bear this time?”

Oliver turned to Tara approaching with a male sub following her on a leash.

“Hey, Tara. You seen a Dom that looks out of place around? Tall, short grey hair, holding a leather whip, black vest with no shirt, black jeans not leathers…” he trailed off trying to see what else he could remember from the brief encounter. It had been too dark to see eye color and he had been focused on Daniel.

“Yes,” Tara answered pulling him out of his thoughts.

“What! Where?” he demanded.

“He was heading for the door about half an hour ago. He looked like he had the hounds of hell on his heels. He was moving so fast he nearly knocked over a few of the servers. I’m sure Greg on the desk would have his name. he would have had to sign in. what has this guy done to have you after him?”

“Whipped an unwilling sub. Thanks,” he tossed over his shoulder already heading for the reception desk.

Tara caught up within a few strides. “What sub?” she demanded as they continued to move.

“Young one called Daniel,” Oliver answered absently.

“Slim, red hair, very polite and obedient?”

“That’s him. I take it you know him. He didn’t strike me as your type.”

“I’m the mistress of the house subs remember. I hired him two months ago. He’s very popular with everyone, male and female. He doesn’t do many scenes, and is definitely not into whipping, or any heavy pain. He may like a flogger or paddle. He’s more into service. Is he okay? Where is he?”

“He’s fine, no broken skin and I put some salve on to help any pain, that’s why I haven’t grabbed the SOB that did it to him yet. He’s face down on a couch near the bat with Carlos watching over him. I wanted a word with the jerk who ignored his safe word. And I wanted to know how he got into the club in the first place.”

By this time they had arrived in reception.

“Greg, grey haired man, left about half an hour ago. Can you tell us his name please and how he got in. no one recognizes him as a member.”

Greg grabbed the signing in book and ran a finger down the names.

“Steven Hurst, he was signed in on a free pass. Remember you ran a competition in that magazine on opening week? He had the pas you sent the winner. I got him to fill in all the paperwork and sign the agreement of the rules within the club.”

“That competition was over a year ago,” Oliver exclaimed. “and the winner was a Ginny Hurst. I only remember because Carlos made fun of her name being the same as the girl in those wizard books he likes reading.”

“Well, it looks like she gave the pass you sent to someone else in her family,” Tara observed. “Didn’t you think to put her name on the pass so it couldn’t be used by someone else?”

Oliver flushed, no, he hadn’t thought of that. Now, he really wished he had.

“Come on, let’s check on Daniel. I need to find his brother. They were hired together and he would be the best person to care for Daniel.”

“Brother?” Oliver questioned, following Tara back into the club and realizing she must have left her sub somewhere before following him outside.

***

Carlos

Carlos watched the young man rest where Oliver had left him. His red hair stood out against his pale skin. Carlos saw a shudder pass over the lithe form. Rounding the bar, he moved slowly to approach from where the sub could see him, but the young man’s eyes were closed and he was moving restlessly now.

A whimper came from the young man, “I said no, damn you…” Carlos gently shook a thin shoulder and brown eyes blinked up at him in surprise.

“You seemed to be dreaming.” Carlos said trying to make his tone reassuring. “Master Oliver asked me to watch over you for a while. Are you okay?”

“Cold, Sir,” came the hesitant, whispered answer.

Carlos grabbed the soft blanket from the floor and drew it over the boys lightly shivering form. The boys sigh of relief made Carlos smile.

“What have you done to my brother?” a loud voice demanded, and before he could turn Carlos found himself being rammed by a red whirlwind.

Finally managing to grab an arm he pulled the person to their feet and found himself face to face with an identical copy of the sub laying on the couch.

Carlos looked between the firecracker he held by the wrist and the sub in the couch who was trying to rise painfully.

Tara’s voice made everyone freeze. “What the fuck is going on here?”

Prompt used:
"I said no, damn you,"
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 37
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh, twins! This could turn out really interesting. LOL

 

(Ha, ha! Just saw Tim wrote the exact same thing! Oh well...)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

It's funny that both twins decided to get involved in the BDSM culture. I wonder if its a family thing? It sounds like Daniel's brother is quite a spitfire. Is he submissive as well (I guess he would have to be if he was hired by Tara with his brother) or just very protective? Tara sounds like a force to be reckoned with as well. Maybe that so called 'Dom' needs an hour alone with her? ;)
Of course Tim would be excited about twins :P

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/22/2016 01:42 AM, LitLover said:

It's funny that both twins decided to get involved in the BDSM culture. I wonder if its a family thing? It sounds like Daniel's brother is quite a spitfire. Is he submissive as well (I guess he would have to be if he was hired by Tara with his brother) or just very protective? Tara sounds like a force to be reckoned with as well. Maybe that so called 'Dom' needs an hour alone with her? ;)

Of course Tim would be excited about twins :P

Daniel and his brother are both sub's but will be different kinds - as of course each person is different.

 

Tara is a force, a woman in this club would need to be.

 

As for the so called Dom. I haven't seen how he will be dealt with yet, but, you know me and my punishments :evil:

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 01/20/2016 08:58 PM, Puppilull said:

Oh, twins! This could turn out really interesting. LOL

 

(Ha, ha! Just saw Tim wrote the exact same thing! Oh well...)

I hope you enjoy where this story takes us all.

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 01/20/2016 02:19 PM, sleepyhead18 said:

Other than the typos in this short, it's been a great read. I'm interested to see where this story goes.

Sorry about typos. Wednesday briefs chapters are written and posted as is because they are usually written on the Monday/Tuesday to be posted at midnight. Hopefully there aren't too many and they don't spoil your enjoyment of the story.

 

Glad you like it so far.

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 01/20/2016 02:24 PM, avidreadr said:

I like it so far. Look forward to more.

Thank you, hope you enjoy the ride.

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 01/20/2016 06:12 PM, Timothy M. said:

LOL, Caz, more twins. :D

This should be interesting. ;)

Oh, trust me. I have loose character profiles now. This is going to get very interesting. :X

 

:hug:

Link to comment

Love the continuation, and Daniel's brother whoa! Should Carlos be worried or intrigued... Exciting times ahead. Looking forward to it!
Nice chapter Caz..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/23/2016 02:46 PM, Defiance19 said:

Love the continuation, and Daniel's brother whoa! Should Carlos be worried or intrigued... Exciting times ahead. Looking forward to it!

Nice chapter Caz..

Things do seem to be getting interesting. Just working on the chapter at the moment. :X may get :X into a lot of trouble but of course I can only say :X;)

 

Glad you like it so far.

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 02/03/2016 06:16 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Good. Oliver reminds me of Mike. Oh I'll forgive you for making the redheads...

I like redheads. I used to have a very sweet friend who was a redhead.

 

I'm glad you like Oliver, I hope you like the rest of the characters too.

 

:hug:

Link to comment

Twins! What are you up to, Caz? :P Carlos seemed more than a little interested... I will read on... good job... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/24/2016 02:55 PM, Headstall said:

Twins! What are you up to, Caz? :P Carlos seemed more than a little interested... I will read on... good job... cheers... Gary...

Hmmm, Well just who is interested in who is up for much debate, coz there's also :X and :X to take into consideration ;)

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

A simple investigations over the rotted situations; nicely written. :thumbup: The introduction of more characters. And a twin, a quite surprise. Nice work Caz. Now I can say a nice chapter with lots of questions to be answered. :)

 

Going to hunt down the answers, moving to next chapter... ;)

 

~Emi GS.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/03/2016 07:25 PM, Emi GS said:

A simple investigations over the rotted situations; nicely written. :thumbup: The introduction of more characters. And a twin, a quite surprise. Nice work Caz. Now I can say a nice chapter with lots of questions to be answered. :)

 

Going to hunt down the answers, moving to next chapter... ;)

 

~Emi GS.

Questions answered, but that always leads to more questions.

 

Thanks for the Review

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Nice and interesting. I like Carlos but Oliver probably shouldn't have allowed the Dom to escape so easily in the first place. I'll reserve judgment on him for now. Great story.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/11/2017 at 10:19 PM, Dodger said:

Nice and interesting. I like Carlos but Oliver probably shouldn't have allowed the Dom to escape so easily in the first place. I'll reserve judgment on him for now. Great story.

 

Hindsight is twenty-twenty. I hope Oliver can redeem himself for you :) 

 

:hug: 

Link to comment
On 18/01/2018 at 11:30 PM, Albert1434 said:

Another good chapter like to see how this develops:yes:

 

Thank you for continuing to read and comment :hug: 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..