Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 939 Words
  • 3,706 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 20. Chapter 20

Carlos

Carlos looked up as the office door opened and a red-eyed Daniel stumbled out. Following his instinct, he reached out to support his boy’s arm and led him to a nearby chair.

“I’ll see you same time next week, Daniel,” Anne was saying as she picked up the next set of notes and called a name that had a nervous man, who had been watching Carlos like a hawk since he arrived, jumping up and scurrying into the office.

“Thank you for waiting, Sir.” Daniel's soft voice brought Carlos out of his thoughts.

Carlos patted Daniel's shoulder. “My pleasure. Now, where am I taking you? Is there someone waiting for you at home?”

“No, Silas is at Uni preparing for a presentation he has to give. I suppose I could head there and give him a hand. I’m not a number geek like him but I can help sort things and help make his presentation a bit…um…brighter. Otherwise I can go home and head for my studio, or…”

“Studio?” Carlos was fascinated listening to Daniel babble. This was the most he’d heard him talk without prompting since they’d met.

Daniel jerked slightly as though he’d forgotten Carlos was there. “I—um—have a small studio at home where I can to do some painting and just generally to be alone.”

“Oh. So, if I was to ask to see it, the answer would be no, then?” Carlos really wanted to see more of Daniel's work. The small sketches he’d seen were beautiful. Of course, having the excuse to spend more time with the young man was a huge plus as well.

“Of course you’re welcome to see it,” Daniel rushed to say, making Carlos pause and think before he agreed. Was Daniel saying that because of their relationship at the club, or because he really didn’t mind Carlos seeing his work? Damn, relationships were complicated.

“If you’re sure that’s okay, and okay with your brothers I would love to see your work. Are you free now?” He knew damn well Daniel was free, but he wanted to give the guy a way out if he needed it.

“Yes, I would be grateful of the company. Silas will be late; he always gets involved in his work and forgets the time. Toby will stop off and nag him into coming home when he finishes up with all of his meetings. I could make you a late lunch if you’re hungry.”

Carlos willed his face to not show the surprise that flooded him at Daniel's offer. Not only would he get to spend time with Daniel, see his work, but he’d get to share a meal with him. Maybe he’d be able to get the boy to talk to him a bit more as well.

Clearing his throat, he smiled, in what he hoped was a friendly way and not a predatory as he felt. “I would love to have a late lunch with you. And see your work, I must admit to being curious.”

Daniel's smile lit up his face and Carlos felt a rush of pride he’d been the one to put that smile there.

****

Daniel

What am I doing? Daniel thought to himself as he led Carlos up to the front door of the house he shared with his brothers.

He could see Carlos out the corner of his eye looking over all their surroundings. The house was four stories and surrounded by a large garden. Opening the door Daniel led Carlos into a large foyer; he dropped his keys onto a small table by the entrance and swept an arm out in welcome.

“Welcome to our home, can I get you a drink? I don’t know what we have in the house for lunch; I’ll have to check the cupboards.” As he spoke Daniel led the way to the back of the house and to a very well-equipped kitchen. He moved straight to the fridge.

“It looks like we have all the making for meat and salad subs, do you—” Daniel's question was cut off as he turned to find Carlos was directly behind him. “Oh.” He flushed red. What was he meant to do with a Master—his Master—in his home? How did he act? Was he ready for this? Why did Toby have to get called into work?

“—Daniel? Are you okay? Do you need to sit down?” Carlos’ words finally penetrated Daniel's increasing panic and he took a deep breath.

“Sorry Sir. I’m fine. As I was saying—” he got cut off again, this time by Carlos’ hand clamping down on his shoulder, and he stared up at his Master in confusion.

“You are not fine,” Carlos stated firmly. “You’ve just had Mistress Anna rooting through your head. I’m sure she’s just as hard on you as she is on me. Therefore, you will let me help you. Now, did I hear you mention meat subs?”

Daniel stared for moment more before turning back to the fridge. “Meat and salad, Sir.” He pulled out the ingredients and at Carlos’ indication piled them into his Master’s arms.

“I am not a rabbit. Why do I need salad?” Carlos’ tone was petulant and made Daniel grin.

“Because it’s good for you, Sir.”

“Humph.”

Daniel giggled and they worked together to fill the sub rolls. Their only conversation was “Slip me some of that please,” and “Pass the mayo, please”. They finally sat down to eat at the kitchen table.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always my thanks go to Tim for his editing, and to my readers for their lovely reviews. hug-transparent.gif

Prompt used:
Slip me some of that please
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

They seem to be getting more comfortable with each other, which is great. I think it would be great for Daniel to have another champion that's not one of his brothers. It might help to draw him out of his shell and maybe gain some confidence.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

What Lit said and I think that Carlos and Daniel are adorable when they are together. :)
Who'd have ever thought adorable would be a word used to describe a Dom, eh? :gikkle:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

A tricky thing that, going from a strictly regulated relationship into the chaotic vortex known as an ordinary relationship. They tend to be anything but ordinary...

 

I know one sub roll Carlos would like to fill... Guffaw, guffaw! (Sorry, that's terrible. I know. Maybe I should get help...?)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

It's nice to see Carlos a bit vulnerable, yet still so in tune with Daniel's feelings/ needs. I like the pair together..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/15/2016 10:49 AM, LitLover said:

They seem to be getting more comfortable with each other, which is great. I think it would be great for Daniel to have another champion that's not one of his brothers. It might help to draw him out of his shell and maybe gain some confidence.

I think friends outside family are always a good idea. Someone you can go to who maybe isn't bias.

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 06/15/2016 03:20 PM, Reader1810 said:

What Lit said and I think that Carlos and Daniel are adorable when they are together. :)

Who'd have ever thought adorable would be a word used to describe a Dom, eh? :gikkle:

Doms can have a soft side ;) they just like people to think they're all hard edges. So, no telling.

 

Thanks for the comments

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 06/15/2016 05:16 PM, Puppilull said:

A tricky thing that, going from a strictly regulated relationship into the chaotic vortex known as an ordinary relationship. They tend to be anything but ordinary...

 

I know one sub roll Carlos would like to fill... Guffaw, guffaw! (Sorry, that's terrible. I know. Maybe I should get help...?)

Ah, but sorting out the relationship will make them talk to each other. A win-win.

 

As for the sub roll... I wondered who would pick that one up :gikkle: and if you need help what about me???

 

Thank you for the reviews

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 06/25/2016 07:34 AM, Defiance19 said:

It's nice to see Carlos a bit vulnerable, yet still so in tune with Daniel's feelings/ needs. I like the pair together..

I'm glad they're working out at the moment. Let's hope they don't muck up.

 

Thanks for the comments

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 06/30/2016 06:13 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Trying to catch up... nice chapter..

Don't rush, the story isn't running away ;) Although an eager reader is always appreciated :yes:

 

Thanks for reading, and commenting

 

:hug:

Link to comment

I think we're seeing what a good man Carlos is, outside of the role playing aspect of him and Daniel. It's a big part of who he is, but not the only part. He is wonderful with Daniel in this chapter, and I see some vulnerability in him... well done, Caz... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/14/2016 05:18 AM, Headstall said:

I think we're seeing what a good man Carlos is, outside of the role playing aspect of him and Daniel. It's a big part of who he is, but not the only part. He is wonderful with Daniel in this chapter, and I see some vulnerability in him... well done, Caz... cheers... Gary...

Yes, Carlos is a good man. He is what i nicked named a teddy bear dom. He likes to spoil and look after his boy. He will want Daniel to be happy all the time. Of course, the best laid plans....

 

Thanks for the comments

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm really enjoying this story!  I planned to just read a couple chapters after finding this tonight and now 20 chapters in I still don't want to put it down for the night.  I want to just hug and hold Daniel like Carlos does and also kind of want to hold Carlos too.  Hopefully they can help each other. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I liked this chapter. Don't get me wrong I liked them all, but it was good to see Daniel's life away from the club. I'm impressed by the way that you manage to keep the chapters just under 1000 words each time.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 3 August 2017 at 6:24 AM, WolfM said:

I'm really enjoying this story!  I planned to just read a couple chapters after finding this tonight and now 20 chapters in I still don't want to put it down for the night.  I want to just hug and hold Daniel like Carlos does and also kind of want to hold Carlos too.  Hopefully they can help each other. 

 

I'm so sorry I missed this comment. 

 

If I could I'd like to hug all the boys, they tug at the hearts strings :) 

 

8 minutes ago, Dodger said:

I liked this chapter. Don't get me wrong I liked them all, but it was good to see Daniel's life away from the club. I'm impressed by the way that you manage to keep the chapters just under 1000 words each time.

 

I'm glad you liked the chapter. Keeping things under the word limit can be a challenge, but thats why I like it. 

 

Thank you both for the comments

 

:hug::hug: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 1/14/2019 at 5:15 PM, Ezz0564 said:

Damn, where can I get a Dom like Carlos? 

 

If you find one, please ask if he has a straight brother (for my friend of course ;) ):P 

 

Thank you for reading and commenting :hug: 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..