Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 946 Words
  • 6,970 Views
  • 19 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 1. Chapter 1

Daniel

“Just leave me alone,” Daniel cried as he cowered in the corner, wishing he wore more than the skimpy leather shorts.

“Get back on your feet, Boy,” the Dom yelled advancing on him whip still in hand.

“Red. Red. Red,” Daniel yelled, hoping there was someone near enough to hear him over the music in the club.

“What’s going on here?” a deep voice sounded over the music. Daniel looked up enough to see a large man standing at the edge of the secluded area he was in.

“Nothing, the boy just wants to play the brat today, that’s all.”

“Is that right?” The man turned to Daniel and Daniel noticed the red armband that indicated the man was a monitor.

“No, Sir. I called red, I want to leave, please.”

The man nodded. Turning back to Daniel’s Dom of—bad—choice he said, “Sir, you know the rules, if a sub calls red the scene is finished. Come here boy.”

Daniel uncurled and moved to the monitor’s side, a hand on his neck gently guided him away and toward the rest area in the main club space.

He soon found himself sat on a leather couch, wrapped in a warm blanket, and being handed a cup of sweet hot chocolate.

“Who was the wannabe Dom you were with? I don’t recognize him as a regular,” the man who had rescued him asked as he sat beside Daniel.

“I don’t know, Sir. He just told me to call him Master. We went over my limits—I made sure of it—but when he had me tied up he didn’t listen to my slow down word, or my safe word. The music was too loud for anyone else to hear me. He only untied me to change my position. I’m still not exactly sure how I got out of his grip, but, I knew as soon as I had my back to the wall he wouldn’t be able to get to me as easily. Then I starting shouting and you arrived…Sir,” he added on the end of his rambling explanation.

The man nodded. “I’ll find out who he is. His membership will be suspended pending an investigation. Now, if you’re up to it I need to check your back.”

Obediently Daniel dropped the blanket and presented his back.

Oliver

Oliver drew in a silent breath; the boys back was crisscrossed with red welts. None had broken the skin, however, the boy was going to be feeling the pain for at least a few days, if not more. He ran a hand lightly over the marks and heard an indrawn breath of pain. Reaching into a nearby alcove he grabbed a few sachets of cooling cream.

“Hold still while I put this on, it will help the healing.” As he spoke he ripped the first packet open.

“Yes, Sir,” the boy replied.

Oliver started at the shoulders and worked his way down, coating every mark and changing sachets as needed. Except for a few small whimpers the boy made no sound, and Oliver saw no movement what so ever. The boy was well trained, he wondered who had let such a well behaved submissive go.

“I should have asked, what’s your name, boy?”

“Daniel sir.”

Oliver nodded. “Well, I’m Master Oliver. I want you to lay on your front and let that cream soak in. Stay here until I return.”

He waited for Daniel to nod before he moved off the couch.

He made sure Daniel was laid out as he wanted and then made his way to the bar area.

“Hey, Carlos,” Oliver called to the bartender. The big bear of a man turned and lifted a hand to acknowledge him before finishing the order he was serving. Making his way down the bar Carlos lifted an eyebrow in question.

“What can I do for you, boss?”

“Cut the boss crap. I need you to keep an eye on the young sub on the couch there. I’m going to go and find the so called Dom who almost tore up his back even after he asked for a break and then safe worded. I want to have a little word with the jerk.”

Carlos looked over at the couch. The marks on Daniel’s back were clear against the young man’s pale skin. It looked like he had relaxed and trusted Oliver to return as he had said he would.

“I’ll watch him. But, are you sure you don’t want some help with your conversation? You said the boy said slow down and stop?”

Oliver nodded, “He says he said his slow down word and the Dom ignored it, then carried on, even ignoring his safe word too. He only got away coz the guy untied him to change positions. He then yelled and I heard him as I passed on my rounds. I don’t think he even realizes that the place the ass had him tied up in wasn’t a scene area. He only got away with it because it’s so quiet tonight. No one wants to come out in that rain storm. Oh, thinking of the fact I only just heard the boy, turn the music down will you? I want to make sure no one misses someone calling out again.”

After getting Carlos’ agreement to everything Oliver went hunting. He wanted to have a very definite conversation about safe words and about the fact the jerk would no longer be welcome in his club. He had a reputation as a safe place for subs to come and play. He would do everything in his power to make sure that reputation remained intact.

The prompt used this week was:
“Just leave me alone,”
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 37
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This will be interesting! I would find it so difficult to be limited to 1000 words. Especially with scenes of bdsm nature. I tend to get carried away...

 

It will be fun to see what happens to Daniel!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/13/2016 05:52 PM, Puppilull said:

This will be interesting! I would find it so difficult to be limited to 1000 words. Especially with scenes of bdsm nature. I tend to get carried away...

 

It will be fun to see what happens to Daniel!

Glad you liked the first chapter - Yes it will be fun to see where it goes.

 

I have no idea of a story line for this yet, I am taking it one chapter at a time and letting it write itself.

 

If scenes go over the thousand words then I will split them between chapters so nothing is lost for the reader.

 

:hug:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

WOW !!! Idk whether to say that I feel sorry for the so-called Dom, or cheer Master Oliver on if he decides to punish that idiot for what he did to Daniel.....I think I'll be the cheer section for Master Oliver, bc he needs a REALLY good talking to about how to be a true Dom.

 

This is a great beginning can't wait to see what happens and to see if my first thought about Master Oliver and Daniel are right.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 01/13/2016 11:26 PM, 1brokNangel said:

WOW !!! Idk whether to say that I feel sorry for the so-called Dom, or cheer Master Oliver on if he decides to punish that idiot for what he did to Daniel.....I think I'll be the cheer section for Master Oliver, bc he needs a REALLY good talking to about how to be a true Dom.

 

This is a great beginning can't wait to see what happens and to see if my first thought about Master Oliver and Daniel are right.

I'm glad you've enjoyed the beginning. As I said to Puppilull even I have no idea where this story is going and so we will all find out together each week.

 

Hope you stay along for the ride.

 

:hug:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Nice chapter Caz. I'm as to curious how Oliver and Daniel will go, but I will wait to see how the story tells itself..

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/15/2016 12:21 PM, Defiance19 said:

Nice chapter Caz. I'm as to curious how Oliver and Daniel will go, but I will wait to see how the story tells itself..

We are all in for surprises I'm sure :)

 

So glad you liked the first one, I hope you like the rest.

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Sounds like this 'Dom' is a just a bully with a whip. I'm glad he was stopped before Daniel was too badly hurt. I can't wait to see what Oliver does to the idiot.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/22/2016 01:37 AM, LitLover said:

Sounds like this 'Dom' is a just a bully with a whip. I'm glad he was stopped before Daniel was too badly hurt. I can't wait to see what Oliver does to the idiot.

He'll have to find him first. :)

 

But otherwise bully, jerk, SOB, any of those work for the wannabe :yes:

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Now I see why Tim sent me.

 

Nice chapter, but an experienced sub, wouldn't just do as he's told, there'd be a lot of talking first. A lot. Are you doing research? Subs have a lot of power in how scenes will go. Daniel should have seen right through that wannabe dom. But I like Oliver and Daniel.

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/03/2016 06:03 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Now I see why Tim sent me.

 

Nice chapter, but an experienced sub, wouldn't just do as he's told, there'd be a lot of talking first. A lot. Are you doing research? Subs have a lot of power in how scenes will go. Daniel should have seen right through that wannabe dom. But I like Oliver and Daniel.

 

tim

Ah, don't worry I do know the main rules of DS (not telling how ;) ) a lot of other rules are individual to the people in the scene/relationship/etc, such as limits and words to be used.

 

But, there is a lot more to Daniel's story and why he didn't see through the guy, and why he does almost everything he is told without question. All will, hopefully, be revealed.

 

It's going to be hard getting this story out using a thousand words each week. But, I hope you'll stick with it and enjoy the ride.

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I finally made it here, Caz. Good job on the first chapter. I like Daniel, and I like Oliver. I hope the crappy dom gets his due from Oliver... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/24/2016 02:47 PM, Headstall said:

I finally made it here, Caz. Good job on the first chapter. I like Daniel, and I like Oliver. I hope the crappy dom gets his due from Oliver... cheers... Gary...

Glad your here Gary :heart: Hope you enjoy where this goes.

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Ok. I'll tell the truth, that I can't say its nice chapter. Its only because it turned out to be my first story(along the way) of this type of theme, BDSM. But yeah nice turn of events, though. You neatly introduced both main(if I am right) characters of your story out of rusty situations. I hope that bully gets what he deserved, by Oliver. Well done. :)

 

Ok, moving on to next chapter... ;)

 

~Emi GS

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 08/03/2016 07:12 PM, Emi GS said:

Ok. I'll tell the truth, that I can't say its nice chapter. Its only because it turned out to be my first story(along the way) of this type of theme, BDSM. But yeah nice turn of events, though. You neatly introduced both main(if I am right) characters of your story out of rusty situations. I hope that bully gets what he deserved, by Oliver. Well done. :)

 

Ok, moving on to next chapter... ;)

 

~Emi GS

I'm glad you're giving the story a chance Emi. Please watch out for chapter warnings so that you don't get any nasty surprises when things aren't going so good for the characters.

 

As for the bully? :X you'll have to wait and see.

 

Thanks for the comments

 

:hug:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Just ran across this today.  The first chapter is great and I'm looking forward to the rest.  :great:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I've been eyeing this story for some time unsure if I was ready to tackle something with a BDSM theme. It's just a coincidence that I started reading it on the same day that you posted the final chapter but it does allow me to read at my own pace. The first chapter left me wanting more and I'm able to satisfy my hunger straight away, but I'm not sure why you are limited to a thousand words. Is this something to do with the prompts or a self-imposed regulation of some kind? I'm interested to find out. Oh, and I try to leave comments on every chapter that I read no matter how far behind I am.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 8/3/2017 at 3:15 AM, WolfM said:

Just ran across this today.  The first chapter is great and I'm looking forward to the rest.  :great:

 

Glad to hear from you and I'll be interested in any comments you have as you read :hug: 

 

On 10/11/2017 at 10:07 PM, Dodger said:

I've been eyeing this story for some time unsure if I was ready to tackle something with a BDSM theme. It's just a coincidence that I started reading it on the same day that you posted the final chapter but it does allow me to read at my own pace. The first chapter left me wanting more and I'm able to satisfy my hunger straight away, but I'm not sure why you are limited to a thousand words. Is this something to do with the prompts or a self-imposed regulation of some kind? I'm interested to find out. Oh, and I try to leave comments on every chapter that I read no matter how far behind I am.

 

Hi, thank you for giving the story a chance. 

 

The word count is imposed by the Wednesday Briefs Group. We post every Wednesday with each chapter being between 500-1000 words. 

 

All comments are gratefully received. I always reply as soon as I can/see them. 

 

:hug: 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 18/01/2018 at 11:13 PM, Albert1434 said:

A very good start to this story. Powerful images that are well written. We will see where you go with this:yes:

 

Thanks Abert, I hope you enjoy the rest :hug: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..