Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 679 Words
  • 3,862 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 17. Chapter 17

Oliver caught up with Carlos halfway to the stage.

“What’s happening now? I thought we were going to have a quiet night tonight.” Carlos just grunted and kept up the fast pace. Oliver continued speaking breathlessly. “I mean tonight is a meet and greet munch night. There are no scenes allowed except the organized demos and those haven’t even started yet. I should know; I’m first up with Silas to demo some rope work.”

Carlos cast a glance behind them to make sure their boys were keeping up then turned his attention back to the front as they came up to the stage area.

A large crowd had gathered off to one side, Oliver and Carlos worked their way through using orders to move and where that didn’t work they used their elbows. A chorus of complaints was left in their wake but they made it to the front of the crowd, only to stop in shock and stare…

Toby was in the middle of the crowd but he definitely didn’t look like himself or very happy.

“Is that a pink tutu?” Oliver whispered in Carlos’ ear. Carlos just shook his head stunned at the sight before them.

Both of them spun round when they heard laughter behind them. Silas was holding onto Daniel just to stay up right.

“I…Can’t…Believe…He…Did…It…,” Silas panted.

Carlos looked to Daniel for answers.

“Toby lost a bet with Silas.” As though that explained everything.

“What was the bet? And what was the forfeit – besides the tutu.”

Daniel finally smiled. “Dancing.”

“Dancing?” Oliver joined the conversation. “What dancing?”

Before the brothers could answer the music started up and Toby headed for the stage.

Swan Lake, Carlos recognized the music after a few bars.

Everyone watched entranced as Toby danced, and danced well. He spun and dipped using all the stage.

At a pause in the music he glared down at his brothers and then grinned.

The music changed and Carlos heard Silas cheer. Daniel was smiling and the most animated Carlos had seen him since they met.

“Come on, Bro. If I have to, so do you.” Toby held his hand out to Daniel.

“May I, Sir?” Daniel asked and Carlos nodded bemused and wondered just what he had agreed to, but was willing to wait and see.

The music faded out and when it came back up it was a much faster beat. Daniel held his hand out to Toby and was pulled effortlessly onto the stage.

What followed was a fast-paced dance that resembled the hand jive from Grease but a lot more complicated.

It was obvious Toby was the better dancer but Daniel held his own and kept up beautifully. The crowd gasped as Toby grabbed his brother and threw him up in the air then caught him and swung him around.

When the music started to wind down their movements sped up. They ended with Daniel sitting on Toby's shoulders; they were both panting but smiling.

Everyone was cheering and Oliver muttered to Carlos. “Well, I sure didn’t see that coming.”

Carlos shook his head as Daniel moved to the edge of the stage, after Toby put him down, and confidently held his arms out to Carlos, clearly expecting his master to help him get down. Carlos covered his pleased surprise at the trust that implied and easily lifted Daniel by his waist and set him down on the ground. He wrapped an arm around his boy and kissed the top of his head.

“You were wonderful, little one.” Carlos’ words caused Daniel to blush and Carlos almost groaned.

Watching Daniel dance with Toby and then seeing him blush had pushed all his buttons but he needed to keep control. He didn’t want to scare his boy away. He wanted to gain Daniel's trust and maybe even his affection. Carlos hadn’t thought much past that yet, but he knew he had a long road ahead of him. He was confident the end result would be wonderful.

He wanted Daniel and he meant to get him—and keep him.

Prompt used:
"I sure didn't see that coming,"
My thanks as always goes to Tim. Without his suggestions I would have written myself into a corner by now.
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Nice and sweet. Loved the dance routine. Hopefull Daniel and Carlos will both get what they want.
Nice chapter!

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Love that Daniel's confidence and his trust in Carlos is growing. I see a bright future for both of them. :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well, that was a suprize, but I loved it. Carlos has fallen... and I think Daniel's trust in the man is taking him to the same place... well done... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

LOL, Caz, you have lots of surprising (and kinky) corners in your mind, so no wonder you sometimes get lost. It's fun to try and extract you. ;)
Carlos seems just right for Daniel. :wub:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I don't think any of us saw that coming! LOL Nice to see Toby so confident in himself to not worry about stupid prejudice. I'm sure he rocked that tutu. And if not, they had fun.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Bahaha did not see that coming. It was really good to see Daniel come out of his shell a little and join his brother on stage. I think Carlos is becoming more and more smitten with the young man

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Toby! That was good..lol...
Daniel and Carlos, I like that too.. Carlos' attention and patience us having a rewarding, positive effect on Daniel..

 

Very nice chapter Caz!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/25/2016 09:26 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Nice and sweet. Loved the dance routine. Hopefull Daniel and Carlos will both get what they want.

Nice chapter!

 

tim

Ah, but, what they want and what they get, may be two different things. ;)

 

Glad you liked the dancing, I like adding humor where ever possible.

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/25/2016 10:54 AM, Reader1810 said:

Love that Daniel's confidence and his trust in Carlos is growing. I see a bright future for both of them. :D

Can I borrow your crystal ball? ;) The road to any future may be paved with hard work, we'll have to see :X

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 05/25/2016 11:59 AM, Headstall said:

Well, that was a suprize, but I loved it. Carlos has fallen... and I think Daniel's trust in the man is taking him to the same place... well done... cheers... Gary...

It's a slow process, but, trust can be earned. Carlos just needs to be careful and not push too hard, too fast.

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 05/28/2016 01:36 AM, Defiance19 said:

Toby! That was good..lol...

Daniel and Carlos, I like that too.. Carlos' attention and patience us having a rewarding, positive effect on Daniel..

 

Very nice chapter Caz!

Thank you. I thought I would have some fun with Toby, he seemed too serious.

 

So glad you enjoyed the chapter.

 

Thanks for the comments

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 05/25/2016 11:15 PM, LitLover said:

Bahaha did not see that coming. It was really good to see Daniel come out of his shell a little and join his brother on stage. I think Carlos is becoming more and more smitten with the young man

Who doesn't like seeing two hot men dance? And Toby really shouldn't take bets from Silas.

 

And I agree Carlos is falling fast.

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 05/25/2016 04:08 PM, Puppilull said:

I don't think any of us saw that coming! LOL Nice to see Toby so confident in himself to not worry about stupid prejudice. I'm sure he rocked that tutu. And if not, they had fun.

I think with Toby's attitude he could have danced naked and still come across as totally confident. ;)

 

Thanks for the comments

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 05/25/2016 02:32 PM, Timothy M. said:

LOL, Caz, you have lots of surprising (and kinky) corners in your mind, so no wonder you sometimes get lost. It's fun to try and extract you. ;)

Carlos seems just right for Daniel. :wub:

My mind is a maze and sometimes I just forget where the center is ;) Maybe Toby has some ribbon to go with the tutu I could borrow.

 

Thank you for all your help and the reviews

 

:hug: :hug:

Link to comment

Wow! Dance!!! I can see how they danced from your little description. They are talented, brilliant and hot too. And what are you going to add. The pairs and their bonding becoming strong. Have you thinking of giving Toby to me... ;)

 

~Emi.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/25/2016 12:58 AM, Emi GS said:

Wow! Dance!!! I can see how they danced from your little description. They are talented, brilliant and hot too. And what are you going to add. The pairs and their bonding becoming strong. Have you thinking of giving Toby to me... ;)

 

~Emi.

Ha, The dance came to me when someone was telling me about how they embarrassed a boy they knew because he'd loss a bet with them. It just struck me as something the brothers would do.

 

Thanks for the reviews

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I liked the dance too and I'm impressed with Toby. What can I say about Carlos and Daniel that hasn't been said already in the comments above. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/13/2017 at 3:21 PM, Dodger said:

I liked the dance too and I'm impressed with Toby. What can I say about Carlos and Daniel that hasn't been said already in the comments above. 

 

Thank you :hug: 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..