Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 991 Words
  • 4,140 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 6. Chapter 6

Tara

Tara watched the two men bickering like a pair of teenagers. Really, she thought, they were all over thirty years old now, they needed to grow up.

“Guys, come on, please, I need to talk to you both.”

They sobered instantly and turned their full attention onto her.

“Right.” She paused and gathered her thoughts. “We need to go over the hiring and monitoring process of the subs that work for us. Then we need to discuss Daniel and Silas.

“At the moment when a sub applies here for work, or training, the first thing I do is interview him or her personally. I ask what, if any, experience they have in the lifestyle. What they’ve tried, whether at other clubs or at home, with their partner or partners. I then go into if they’re looking for training or just work.

“When a sub is working-cleaning, serving drinks or food, running errands, etcetera-they are off limits to the Doms for scenes. If a sub plays while they’re meant to be working, they’re punished as we could be done for prostitution or some other crap. All play is off the clock. Of course part of the pay package is free membership to the club.

“The only Dom’s that are allowed near the trainees are the experienced Dom’s that have passed another interview with me and of course Oliver.

“That’s the current rules we wrote at the beginning. But, they’re not working out. We need to build in more safeguards. Especially where it comes to monitoring what’s happening with the subs. I know that the subs are my area but I need ideas. We’ve had a situation come to my attention from what happened with Daniel.

“Now, Daniel and Silas are special projects of mine. Both have a bad past in the lifestyle—and no I will not go into detail if they want you to know they will tell you—so they are both very vulnerable. I was careful to go through their limits in fine detail and add a few extra safeguards. Though, obviously they weren’t enough.

“Silas terms himself as a pain slut. I have seen him take a beating that made even me cringe. Of course, the rules of no broken skin, or permanent marks, are always adhered to. And he has a no penetration hard limit. What I worry about is he says he needs pain to feel.

“Daniel on the other hand is a service sub to the core. All he wants is to please, he will serve drinks, do chores, run errands. Although he doesn’t like pain he has agreed to spanking for punishments, but, only with a bare hand. He is very wary of any penetration, or bondage, of any kind, so, I put that on his hard limits list.”

“Why would he let himself be tied up and whipped then?” Oliver interrupted.

“Ah, and that’s where our rules and monitoring failed. I got a call from Toby last night just before we closed. He said Daniel told him that some of the other subs have been telling Daniel he’s weak because he can’t take any pain. Needless to say I will be fully investigating this. But, because of those remarks Daniel felt he needed to prove himself. I will be having a strong word with him next week. You’ve spoken with Daniel, Oliver, I bet he hardly said two words.”

“No, he just agreed to everything once I got him away from that jerk,” Oliver agreed.

Tara nodded. “So, I have a proposition. I know you both are between subs right now and I would like you to take one each to work with and temporarily collar. You’re both experienced and at least I know they would be safe with you two.

“Oliver I want Silas with you. You’re an expert with pain play and I think you would have a good chance of breaking through to him. Plus, I know you love a challenge and Silas is definitely that.

“Carlos you get Daniel. You’ve got the patience and he can always help you behind the bar. You could train him to make drinks.

“I want regular reports and they still have to check in with me when they arrive and before they leave the club. Is that okay with you two?”

Carlos shrugged. “You’re the people person. That’s why we agreed with you being in charge of the staff. Oliver is better with the Doms and accounting and I’m better bartering with the suppliers and mixing drinks. If you think we can help then I’m up for it. As long as the boys agree to it of course.”

Oliver was nodding too. “I’ll do it if you think it’s best. Also I think I need to rethink the rules regarding the Doms. I never want a repeat of what happened. I went over the surveillance tapes but I can’t get a good picture of the bastard’s face, and I don’t know what we could do even if I could.”

“Ah, Toby had an idea for that too. Toby is attached to the local PD. He has offered to come in undercover and keep an eye out for any suspicious behavior. He’s familiar with the lifestyle a bit through his brothers, so…”

When she trailed off Carlos spoke up, “So he’ll join his brothers. Are you going to take him on?”

“Um. No. He’s coming in as a Dom.”

Oliver and Carlos just stared. She cleared her throat. “Just coz they’re triplets, doesn’t mean they’re identical in their personalities too. Look at Daniel and Silas.”

Oliver both started talking at once and Tara sat back letting them bicker about what they should do; she’d tell them what the plan was when they’d talked themselves out. This was going to be some interesting times coming up. Hopefully their plan would hold up and not topple like a house of cards.

Prompt Used:
A Picture of a falling house of cards.
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So all three brothers in the club. Might be a bit confusing with triplets, but it would be funny to see some unsuspecting Dom try and get Toby to submit... ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Ohhh, the ish is about to get real. Jake is a cop, inside the club where his bothers work, undercover as a Dom! Yeah, that's not gonna be exciting at all.. Way to up the ante Caz!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/24/2016 12:46 PM, LadyDe said:

Oooooo :o This is going to be verrrrrry interesting! ;) I Can't WAIT :D

Oh :yes: I think things will get very interesting ;)

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 02/24/2016 06:08 PM, Puppilull said:

So all three brothers in the club. Might be a bit confusing with triplets, but it would be funny to see some unsuspecting Dom try and get Toby to submit... ;)

Oh, yes, it will be interesting to see people's reactions to the triplets. Doms and Subs alike ;)

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 02/25/2016 02:58 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Are they identical? Stuff will be hitting the fan soon i think .. Keep it up, Cazzie.

Yes they're identical ;) and I think it will be fun when they're all in the club together.

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 02/25/2016 02:28 PM, Defiance19 said:

Ohhh, the ish is about to get real. Jake is a cop, inside the club where his bothers work, undercover as a Dom! Yeah, that's not gonna be exciting at all.. Way to up the ante Caz!

Glad you're enjoying so far, we'll all see together how Toby reacts to the club and its members.

 

:hug:

Link to comment

It's funny. For some reason I saw Oliver and Daniel together. Maybe because he rescued him? Either way, it'll be amusing having triplets running around.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/02/2016 11:52 AM, LitLover said:

It's funny. For some reason I saw Oliver and Daniel together. Maybe because he rescued him? Either way, it'll be amusing having triplets running around.

I thought that too, but, they decided to change things up on me. The characters are really runing this story themselves at the moment.

Link to comment

A good solution to the Daniel and Silas, and I cannot wait to hear Tara lecture the subs who said those stupid things to Daniel. I hope she bans them from the club for a few weeks. :pissed:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/10/2016 06:59 AM, Timothy M. said:

A good solution to the Daniel and Silas, and I cannot wait to hear Tara lecture the subs who said those stupid things to Daniel. I hope she bans them from the club for a few weeks. :pissed:

She'll punish them, I'm leaving how up to her so... ;)

 

Thanks for the comments

 

:hug:

Link to comment

LOL... this should be interesting. I knew Oliver was meant for Daniel, or at least I hoped he was... another great chapter, Caz... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/16/2016 02:42 PM, Headstall said:

LOL... this should be interesting. I knew Oliver was meant for Daniel, or at least I hoped he was... another great chapter, Caz... cheers... Gary...

I'll have to try and catch you out some other way then Gary, you're too smart ;) (I saw your post on CoTTs changing the name to Carlos :) )

 

Thanks for the great review

 

:hug:

Link to comment

It felt like a JamesBond movie kind of investigation or planning. :gikkle: It was interesting chapter so far. I was hoping everything goes under planned way... Well done Caz... :)

 

PS: Am I reading it wrong. Tara assigned pairs as 'Oliver~Silas' and 'Carlos ~ Danial', right? Why are others saying it otherwise!!!??? :unsure:

 

~Emi GS.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/03/2016 08:52 PM, Emi GS said:

It felt like a JamesBond movie kind of investigation or planning. :gikkle: It was interesting chapter so far. I was hoping everything goes under planned way... Well done Caz... :)

 

PS: Am I reading it wrong. Tara assigned pairs as 'Oliver~Silas' and 'Carlos ~ Danial', right? Why are others saying it otherwise!!!??? :unsure:

 

~Emi GS.

Firstly, yes you're reading the pairs right, but it's very easy to get them muddled occasionally.

 

I think the planning needs more work but it's a start.

 

Thanks for the reviews

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I too got muddled with the pairings but I'm learning a bit about BDSM and how it works. Interesting story. Thanks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/11/2017 at 11:01 PM, Dodger said:

I too got muddled with the pairings but I'm learning a bit about BDSM and how it works. Interesting story. Thanks.

 

I too got the characters muddled...a lot. Timothy and I had our work cut out trying to make sure and mistakes still got through :rolleyes: This was my first time with so many characters to keep track of. I hope my next attempt will go a bit smoother. 

 

:hug: 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..