Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 555 Words
  • 3,573 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 40. Chapter 40

Daniel

Kevin. What was he doing back?

Daniel watched as Kevin circled him and hoped that his face didn’t show how scared he was. He knew the bastard would feed on his fear. He wouldn’t give him the satisfaction.

“So, boy. Now I have you back you're going to tell me what happened to your Master. Harold disappeared off the face of the earth and your brother just happened to turn up at exactly the same time. You and Silas are now running around whoring yourselves out at that disgusting club and Harold hasn’t contacted me for over a year. Now, where is he?”

Daniel was trying hard not to let his face change. How could Kevin not know Harold was dead? Surely the police had found the body and done an investigation? He knew Toby had shielded him and Silas from the TV and papers for months after their rescue, and no police had ever come to talk to them. But, there must have been an investigation. Mustn’t there?

If he told Kevin Harold was dead he didn’t want to think about the consequences, so he stared at his onetime guardian and lied like he never had before. “I’m sorry but I haven’t seen Harold since Toby came for us. The dungeon was in the basement and we got out as quickly as we could. We had no reason to want to see him.”

Even though he’d been half expecting, the backhander still snapped his head to the side hard. “I don’t believe you,” Kevin snapped. He moved to the side and picked up a long bull whip.

Daniel swallowed and decided to revert to his idea of channeling his inner Silas. Twisting his face into what he hoped looked like a sneer he laughed. “You really think I’m not used to taking the whip by now? Harold was very fond of his whip. Of course, he liked to fuck me while he was doing it. Is that what you’re going to do?”

Just keep stalling him. Daniel kept repeating it in his head, praying people were on their way.

“You little brat.” Kevin gave him another backhander and stormed out of the room.

Daniel breathed a sigh of relief. He didn’t know what had made Kevin storm off instead of whipping him bloody, but he’d take his wins where he could.

Thinking hard he tried to make sense of what he’d learned. If Kevin didn’t know Harold was dead, then what the hell had happened after Toby killed the bastard? Come to think of it, why didn’t the police insist on talking to him and Silas? Even after all this time he should have heard something, seen something on the internet.

Sighing he let his head fall back and closed his eyes. He almost wished he was still blindfolded, at least it would have blocked out the irritating bright lights.

What was going to happen next? He was a genius, he should be able to figure this out. He had to stay alive until the others could come and get him. They would come and get him.

The sound of footsteps returning made him wince; he’d thought he would have bought more time than that. Oh, well, better get over it and man up. He was on his own this time.

No prompt this week
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

The exact moment when I'm looking for something to read, I get a Notification for this chapter. Nice timing Caz. :)

 

As for Daniel's predicament? Looks as if, he won round one. Only question I have now is, who do those footsteps belong to? Kevin or Silas + the Dom calvary? I mean, it's not clear as to whether there are one or more sets of footsteps...just saying (hoping...)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hmm... Does Toby have a secret...? That complete disinterest from the police seems mighty suspicious. But I guess Daniel has other things on his mind for the moment.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/28/2016 11:48 AM, Reader1810 said:

The exact moment when I'm looking for something to read, I get a Notification for this chapter. Nice timing Caz. :)

 

As for Daniel's predicament? Looks as if, he won round one. Only question I have now is, who do those footsteps belong to? Kevin or Silas + the Dom calvary? I mean, it's not clear as to whether there are one or more sets of footsteps...just saying (hoping...)

I'm glad i gave you something to read when you needed it. :)

 

As for the footsteps, they could be :X;)

 

Thanks for the comments

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 12/29/2016 01:25 AM, Puppilull said:

Hmm... Does Toby have a secret...? That complete disinterest from the police seems mighty suspicious. But I guess Daniel has other things on his mind for the moment.

We all have secrets.... ;)

 

I think Daniel will get around to asking sometime very soon. As long as he is able to ask, of course ;)

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment

This Kevin guy really gives me the creeps but Daniel seems to know how to spoil his fun, if he can hold out?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 16/01/2018 at 4:54 AM, Dodger said:

This Kevin guy really gives me the creeps but Daniel seems to know how to spoil his fun, if he can hold out?

 

Daniel isn't the young boy Kevin remembers. He has gained a lot of confidence. Not only that but this time he has a reason to fight. He has a new life that he loves and wants to return to. And maybe a certain Master he wants to get to know better ;) 

 

Thanks for reading and commenting

 

:hug: 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..