Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 661 Words
  • 2,334 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 48. Chapter 48

Daniel

Daniel shivered at Carlos’ voice calling through the door.

“So, should we answer? Or should we see what he does if we ignore him?” Silas giggled against Daniel's shoulder.

Daniel thought about it, then shook his head at his brother’s unrepentant grin. Raising his voice slightly Daniel called out, “We’re fine.”

“Call if you need anything,” Carlos said and they heard footsteps moving away from the door.

“What if, what we need is a cock up our ass?” Silas whispered.

Daniel let out a choking laugh, his brother always knew how to make him smile. “You’ve always liked a cock up your ass,” he teased shyly.

They were free!

It was just starting to sink in. They were free to live their lives however they wished. No more orders. No more punishments. No more expectations. And best of all, no more looking over their shoulders.

“You okay Danny?” Silas’ voice interrupted his thoughts.

Daniel shook his head to clear it and smiled. “Yes, I was just realizing how much is before us now.”

A knock interrupted whatever Silas was going to say in return.

“Are you two coming out anytime soon? Or are you asleep?”

Silas rolled his eyes and Daniel joined him.

“We’re coming,” he called out and looked at his pruning fingers. “Come on, Bro, I need you to help me get out.”

A few painful moves later saw warm towels wrapped around both of them. Silas turned the lock and led the way out.

Carlos

Carlos jerked when he heard the lock snick open and moved away from the door as Silas, then Daniel appeared.

Daniel had a towel around his hips and a second round his shoulders. The exposed patches of skin Carlos could see had darkening bruises covering them. He clenched his teeth as anger ripped through him again. He’d already beat up the punching bag in the basement while the brothers bathed. He wished he could bring the bastards back to life and kill them time and time again. They both deserved to suffer more than they had, a quick death had been too good for them.

Silas clearing his throat brought Carlos’ attention back to why he was there. “When you’ve stopped perving on my brother’s ass, do you think we could get some clothes to sleep in?”

Carlos spun to stare at the small man. Had he really just said that? A flick of Silas’ eyes sent Carlos’ gaze to Daniel and his heart stopped. Daniel was blushing a deep red, almost matching his hair. He was gorgeous. No man Carlos had ever met looked better than his boy.

“I, um, have some T-shirts here that should do for sleeping.” He turned to where he’d dropped a pile of clothes. “This one’s mine,” he said as he handed a faded grey military T-shirt to Daniel. “And this one is Oliver’s. He wanted me to give it to you.” The one he handed to Silas was red and read I’m sexy and I know it, on the front.

Silas laughed delightedly and dropped the towels in a pile to pull on the top. It covered him to mid-thigh and he headed for the bed.

Carlos turned to check on Daniel and damn near swallowed his tongue. Daniel had dropped the towels and tried to pull the top over his head. But, he’d got the shirt twisted and stuck.

“Daniel, I’m just going to untangle you okay?” Carlos waited for the cloth-covered head to nod before he touched his boy.

A few pulls and Daniel's red face popped through the top. After smoothing the shirt down Carlos dropped a kiss on his startled boy’s nose and hustled him into bed with his brother.

Making sure both boys were tucked in Carlos took his leave.

“Oliver's room is outside and to the left, and mine is to the right. Just call or knock if you need us.”

He headed out the door before he could give in to temptation and get in to cuddle with Daniel.

Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Carlos is showing remarkable self control here! But I'm guessing he won't be able to contain and conceal his feelings much longer...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Awwwwww. I hope Carlos and Oliver are ready for the red-headed trouble about to head their way. :wub::gikkle:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 3/15/2017 at 6:06 PM, Puppilull said:

Carlos is showing remarkable self control here! But I'm guessing he won't be able to contain and conceal his feelings much longer...

 

I think his feelings are only a secret from Daniel. He wears his heart on his sleeve to anyone else. 

 

On 3/15/2017 at 11:09 PM, Defiance19 said:

I wonder how long before the brothers go knocking... Poor Carlos..

 

I think this time the pain meds may knock them out, but as for the next night??? Who knows? 

 

On 3/16/2017 at 0:13 AM, LadyDe said:

Awwwwww. I hope Carlos and Oliver are ready for the red-headed trouble about to head their way. :wub::gikkle:

 

Daniel...trouble??? Silas maybe, but then who knows???

 

Thank you for all the comments everyone

 

:hug: 's for everyone....

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..