Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 919 Words
  • 5,161 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 3. Chapter 3

Carlos

Everyone froze at Tara’s voice.

Then two voices said in unison, “Sorry Mistress.”

Daniel had been trying to sit up and Oliver moved to help him as Carlos carefully put the Daniel clone down and watched as he rushed to Daniel’s side.

“I’m fine Silas,” Daniel insisted quietly as his twin ran his hands over what exposed skin he could reach before Oliver batted his hands away to pull the blanket round Daniel’s shoulders more securely.

“How have I not seen you two around together before?” Carlos demanded. He was sure he would have remembered two such striking subs running around.

“We rarely stay near each other in the club.” Silas answered. “We both have different ways of submitting and if a Dom sees us together he or she will probably want us together.”

Carlos thought back and he started putting it together. The fact the same sub would come up asking for drinks orders but something would seem different sometimes. They were two different subs that’s why, Carlos felt like slapping his forehead.

“What happened?” Silas demanded of Daniel.

“I…Um…Got in over my head. Master Oliver got me out of it though,” Daniel looked at Oliver for help but his brother had already started talking again.

“What have you been told about being too trusting. You have to make sure you’re safe before you scene with anyone. Come on Dan, you know this.” The fiery red head was on a roll but stopped when Daniel untangled a hand to slap him up the back of his head. Carlos was stunned it was the most animated he had seen the boy since being asked to watch him.

“If you would shut up and let me speak you would know that I did go over my limits with the man before allowing him to tie me up. I also went over my slow down words and stop words. I also yelled for help when I needed to.”

If Carlos thought Silas would be cowed by his brother’s reassurances, he was proved to be mistaken.

“But you didn’t tell anyone who you were going with. It’s in our contract with the club, all scenes have to go through Mistress Tara.”

The men seemed to have forgotten the Doms were there until Tara cleared her throat in a lull in the music. Both jumped slightly and looked guiltily at her before casting their gazes to the floor.

“Silas do you think I am incapable of telling one of my subs when they have disappointed me?” her tone was conversational but Carlos wasn’t fooled and I seemed neither was Silas.

“Of course not Mistress. I apologize I lost my temper. I will work on it better, I promise.”

Tara raised an eyebrow but didn’t comment, Carlos got the feeling Silas had a lot of practice at apologizing. Carlos pitied the poor Dom who got to try and control the firecracker. He preferred the quiets ones, who wanted to be looked after and cared for. He shook off the thoughts and refocused on the conversation.

“Daniel, I will arrange for you to get home and when you are able to serve again we will go over the rules and your contract again before you will be allowed in the club. is that understood?”

“Yes mistress,” Daniel said without raising his head.

“Carlos, you alright watching these two while I arrange transport? And I think Oliver has some information to check over.”

Oliver was nodding and Carlos assumed he’d find out what was going on after closing. Meanwhile… “I can watch them. Tim’s okay at the bar for now.”

He watched as Tara and Oliver moved away before turning back to the two whispering subs on the couch.

He took a seat in a nearby chair and just watched them for a few moments. When it seemed they were both getting uncomfortable under his gaze he spoke, “So, which of you two is the eldest?” It was the first thing he’d thought of and hoped he could think of more to say that didn’t make him sound like an idiot. Small talk as not really his forte.

Silas grinned. “I’m the eldest,” he stated proudly.

“By ten minutes,” muttered Daniel.

“That still makes me older,” Silas insisted.

“But not wiser,” Daniel retorted, still speaking quietly enough that Carlos had to lean forward to hear him over the now soft music.

Before Silas could answer Daniels statement, and before Carlos could think of something to say to break up what looked to be a brewing argument, Tara reappeared. “Right, I’ve called Toby and he’ll be here to collect you both in fifteen minutes. I want you both dressed in street clothes and waiting in reception for him.”

“Yes Mistress,” both men said as they rose gracefully and moved off together.

Carlos watched them go thoughtfully. They were like two sides of a coin, the same but different.

***

Carlos

Carlos stepped out the shower half-an-hour later and stood rubbing a towel over his hair as he looked through the mirrored window down into the reception. He saw Daniel and Silas still sitting on the lobby chairs, Toby—whoever he was—must have been longer than expected. They still seemed to be engaged in an animated conversation.

Suddenly Silas’ head snapped up and he grinned. Pulling Daniel with him they moved to the doors.

Carlos saw the doors open and his jaw dropped when he saw the person the two men were heading for…

Prompt used:
A picture prompt – A naked man with a towel covering the essentials. he is muscular, with a tattoo on his left shoulder and arm. He is looking down through  window and looks like he’s just got out the shower. (Sorry copyright and site rules, of course, mean I can’t post the picture sad.png )
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 01/27/2016 06:31 PM, Puppilull said:

I'm sensing a theme here... Cliffies! LOL We'll, I'm tagging along!

Um, I didn't actually plan this one but...well...I needed a way to link into next weeks. And that's all I'm saying :X

 

Thank you for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 01/28/2016 12:03 AM, Defiance19 said:

Caz, I can't believe it! Another cliffie... :o Like Puppi, I'm hanging on..

Sorry, but, using only a thousand words, and trying to make sure I keep you wanting to read more, is a fine line to walk. I hope you like what comes next week and think it's worth the wait.

 

Thank you for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment

First Rule: Never annoy the Mistress ! :o:pinch:
Second Rule: Apologize - and be ready for a spanking (mental or otherwise). :rofl:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/28/2016 05:26 AM, Timothy M. said:

First Rule: Never annoy the Mistress ! :o:pinch:

Second Rule: Apologize - and be ready for a spanking (mental or otherwise). :rofl:

Is that the voice of experience, Tim? :o

 

But, yes you are quite right, I think she will have to find a suitable punishment for Silas, although, I don't know if a spanking wound be considered a punishment to him. ;)

 

Thanks for the review.

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 02/03/2016 06:23 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Gotta like a good spanking ... interesting so far.

Glad it's keeping your interest. As for a spanking? Well... :X;)

 

Hope you enjoy the rest as it comes.

 

:hug:

Link to comment

Carlos seems to be interested in Silas, but is Silas actually gay? I know you said the brothers submit in different ways, but I wasn't sure if that also applied to the sex of their partners? I'm also curious about Tara. She's a Mistress, but is what she runs a brothel or does she run more of a 'match making' agency for Doms and subs? I don't get the impression that Daniel and Silas would be paid companions. Great chapter Caz :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/05/2016 02:23 AM, LitLover said:

Carlos seems to be interested in Silas, but is Silas actually gay? I know you said the brothers submit in different ways, but I wasn't sure if that also applied to the sex of their partners? I'm also curious about Tara. She's a Mistress, but is what she runs a brothel or does she run more of a 'match making' agency for Doms and subs? I don't get the impression that Daniel and Silas would be paid companions. Great chapter Caz :)

All will slowly be revealed. That is the only downside of only writing a thousand words at a time, it takes a long time to reveal anything.

 

As for who is interested in who, well :X I will say that Tara is not running a brothel or really a matchmaking service. She is running a safe environment where people interested in submission can explore their feelings and ask questions/learn. By setting herself up as the mistress she can control what Dom's can do to inexperienced subs and make sure said subs don't get hurt in ways they don't want to be.

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 02/24/2016 03:02 PM, Headstall said:

You're a tease, Caz! Carlos and Silas, methinks... cheers... Gary...

Me a tease? 0:) As for Carlos? :X

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 02/26/2016 02:56 PM, Jade1988 said:

So good!!! Can't wait for more!!!!

Thank you, I hope you enjoy the rest and feel free to leave sugestions.

 

:hug:

Link to comment

Now I understand the system of 'Master and Slave'. The predetermined training was behind this all. I some what liked Tara's commanding-ness and caring concern. As per the assumption, I have to agree with Lit about Carlo and Silas interest towards one another.

 

Now, next chapter... :lol:

 

~Emi GS.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/03/2016 07:50 PM, Emi GS said:

Now I understand the system of 'Master and Slave'. The predetermined training was behind this all. I some what liked Tara's commanding-ness and caring concern. As per the assumption, I have to agree with Lit about Carlo and Silas interest towards one another.

 

Now, next chapter... :lol:

 

~Emi GS.

D/s is not always Master/Slave. In this case it is Dom/Sub The boys will still speak their minds.

 

As for Carlos and Silas??? :X

 

Thanks for the reviews

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/11/2017 at 10:31 PM, Dodger said:

Okay, I think I guessed who is picking them up. It's in the title. Is it triplets?

 

That would be telling :gikkle:

 

:hug: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..