Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 971 Words
  • 5,107 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 4. Chapter 4

Toby

Toby angrily pushed the doors to the club open. He had only just gotten to sleep after a long shift before being woken up by his phone. He so didn’t need this crap right now.

“What have you done now Silas?” he demanded as soon as he saw the two men.

“Hey this wasn’t my fault, not this time,” Silas insisted as they both stood to greet him, Daniel hung back as he always did. “Daniel’s the one that can’t follow the rules.”

“Huh,” huffed Toby. “All Danny ever does is follow the rules. So, what happened?” He hugged Silas but frowned when Daniel moved back before he could hug him.

“Um…Well…You see…” Daniel was looking anywhere but at him.

“What’s happened? Why can’t I hug you?” Toby was getting worried now. “I got a phone call saying you were hurt and that I needed to come and get you both. You can jump in anytime with an explanation”

“Daniel got himself tied up by the wrong Dom and whipped.” Silas piped up.

“WHAT!” Toby yelled at both of them, causing Daniel to flinch and Silas to roll his eyes.

“This is a BDSM club Toby. You do know what happens here, don’t you?”

Toby slapped Silas up the back of his head and turned his attention back to Daniel. “Well?”

Before Daniel could answer they were interrupted by another voice.

“I may be able to answer for him,” the approaching big man said.

“And who you might you be? No, don’t tell me, you’re one of those people that gets off by whipping defenseless young men. Sorry, but, I don’t want to hear whatever excuses you’re going to spew at me. I’ve had a long day and tomorrow isn’t looking much better.” Toby turned his back on the man and looked at Daniel. “Are you okay to sit in the car? Or do you need to lay on the back seats?”

Daniel shrugged and Toby almost snarled. Daniel always drew into himself when someone was angry with him but he couldn’t act calm at the moment, he was too tired and worried. Then he heard Silas speaking to the man behind him.

“Sorry Master Carlos. My brother is rather protective of us, especially Daniel, and well…”

Toby spun round. “No! You do not apologize for me. Now, move both of you.” He herded them both toward the doors but was stopped by yet another voice calling out.

“Wait, Please.” This voice he recognized from the phone call. Groaning inwardly over the fact he just wanted to get home and back into bed he turned and faced the dark haired women he assumed to be Tara who was moving gracefully toward them. Mmmm, now she was easy on the eyes, he mused. That hair would look good spread out on his pillow while he… He shook off the thoughts as she spoke to him.

“Toby, sorry to meet you under such circumstances,” she said as she stopped beside the little group. “We always hope we won’t have to use the emergency contact our members give us, but there are always going to be exceptions. I have some salve that will help Daniel be more comfortable. Silas knows how to apply it.” She held out a small tub and Toby nodded his thanks as he took it.

He continued to order the other two men out the door and into the car. He carefully helped Daniel into the back seat and let him lay on his front. There wasn’t much traffic at this time of the night—well morning actually—and Toby hoped they wouldn’t get stopped on the way home by any of his colleagues. That would be all he needed. How would he explain to a fellow officer why he had one man lying on his front on his back seat unable to sit up properly?

“Well, are you going to explain?” he asked Silas as he pulled out of the parking lot.

“Um, from what I understand a Dom approached Danny and they agreed to do a scene. The Dom got him tied up and then ignored him when he said stop.”

“And no one stepped in? What happened to all your precious safeguards you’re always going on about?”

“They’re called safe words.” Toby corrected irritably. “And Daniel had a safe word. I told you the Dom ignored him. Master Oliver heard him calling out and rescued him. Mistress Tara also teared him a new one, because he is supposed to clear all scenes through her first.”

Toby grunted, he didn’t trust himself to answer without giving the same lecture he’d given a hundred times before.

***

Carlos

“Who the hell was that?” Carlos asked as the men headed out the door.

“That is Toby, Daniels and Silas’ brother. Why?” Tara was smirking at him.

He growled. “You could have warned me.”

“Why? I said I was getting them transport home. You know we have emergency contacts for all the members here.” She was trying to look innocent but Carlos could see through her act.

“Do you know the heart attack I nearly had when I saw him come through the door? Next time warn a guy, please.”

“Okay next time I call a family member to pick up an injured member I’ll be sure to tell you all about their family ties.”

Carlos growled again and turned to face her smug face. He knew she hadn’t told him or Oliver deliberately. She had obviously planned this hoping one of the men would be there to witness the pick-up.

“I don’t care about their family ties. But you can warn us when that family member makes our only set of twins into a set of triplets! Very hot triplets”

Tara doubled over laughing at his outrage.

Prompt Used:
"Feel free to jump in anytime"
I have added to this chapter, and the previous ones, which character's POV is which, as I have quite a few in this story. We met the last member of our little group this week, I hope you liked him wink.png
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Whoa! Triplets!!! Like Carlos said, we could have used a warning! Oh Caz, do I need to call Kitt or Tim for a drool diverter!! Silas and Toby are hot headed aren't they. I sense this is just the beginning. I can't wait for more... So exciting.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

LOL, Caz, you're as bad as Tara. I thought Toby was a cab driver, not a policeman. And now I'm wondering if Toby would like a Mistress. :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/03/2016 04:21 PM, Timothy M. said:

LOL, Caz, you're as bad as Tara. I thought Toby was a cab driver, not a policeman. And now I'm wondering if Toby would like a Mistress. :P

Me? As bad aa Tara? No, no, no, I'm am much, much, worse :P

 

As for Toby and Tara? :X;)

 

Thanks for the continued reviews.

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 02/03/2016 03:05 PM, Jade1988 said:

Awesome addition!!! Looking forward to where this is going!!!!

Thank you so much. I am glad you like this so far and I hope you continue to enjoy where it goes.

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 02/03/2016 01:33 PM, Defiance19 said:

Whoa! Triplets!!! Like Carlos said, we could have used a warning! Oh Caz, do I need to call Kitt or Tim for a drool diverter!! Silas and Toby are hot headed aren't they. I sense this is just the beginning. I can't wait for more... So exciting.

Warning? But, where would be the fun in that? Although I do think I should get those prices off Kitt, just in case :lol:

 

Let the fun begin and let's see where this story takes us. I think it's going to be a bumpy ride :)

 

Thanks for the comments and reviews.

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 02/03/2016 06:27 PM, Mikiesboy said:

3? Oh lord ok. I'll wait for more ...

Yep three. That's six characters and three couples I've got to keep straight :o (or not as the case maybe :P ).

 

We'll see how good my notes are as we go forward :)

 

Thank you for the great reviews.

 

:hug:

Link to comment

Triplets? I have a feeling those guys are going to be a handful for whoever they take as partners :P I guess the question is now... would Toby submit to Mistress Tara :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/05/2016 02:28 AM, LitLover said:

Triplets? I have a feeling those guys are going to be a handful for whoever they take as partners :P I guess the question is now... would Toby submit to Mistress Tara :lol:

Yep triplets. I just love to make things difficult for myself :rolleyes:

 

As for who will be submitting to who :X

 

Thanks for the comments

 

:hug:

Link to comment

Triplets... whoa, that was unexpected. Things should get very interesting, knowing how your mind works... great chapter... great reveal... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/24/2016 03:11 PM, Headstall said:

Triplets... whoa, that was unexpected. Things should get very interesting, knowing how your mind works... great chapter... great reveal... cheers... Gary...

My mind works perfectly fine -_-

 

Thanks for all the reviews :heart:

 

:hug:

Link to comment

Like everyone said, Triplets!!!??? :wub: I think I am gonna like it with three hot guys looking alike. Now I am wondering what you have in for us to surprise us more. I liked almost all characters other than that dom who abused Dan. Does he have any more in this story???

 

To find that, I am moving to next chapter... :)

 

~Emi GS.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/03/2016 08:14 PM, Emi GS said:

Like everyone said, Triplets!!!??? :wub: I think I am gonna like it with three hot guys looking alike. Now I am wondering what you have in for us to surprise us more. I liked almost all characters other than that dom who abused Dan. Does he have any more in this story???

 

To find that, I am moving to next chapter... :)

 

~Emi GS.

Yep, the idea for triplets came to suddenly. But, I liked the idea and so ran with it.

 

Thanks for the reviews

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Yeah! I guessed right. Pity there's no one around to witness it but I suppose that's what you get when you read a story a year and a half behind everyone else. I'll give myself a slap on the back anyway and continue to read.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/11/2017 at 10:42 PM, Dodger said:

Yeah! I guessed right. Pity there's no one around to witness it but I suppose that's what you get when you read a story a year and a half behind everyone else. I'll give myself a slap on the back anyway and continue to read.

 

Since there's no back-slap emoji, I'll send you a :hug:  instead :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..