Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 986 Words
  • 2,866 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 24. Chapter 24

Mea culpa - I got this done late as I was working late. So, Tim hasn't seen this chapter to edit. I am sure when he is able he will send me a list of what I've missed and I will update it.

Silas

Silas kneeled at Oliver's feet and tried to make sense of his swirling thoughts. How could Toby say such things to Daniel? Toby knew most of what had happened to them at the hands of their so called guardian and the Master he sold them to. Silas was furious with his brother. Toby had been out of state somewhere—hell for all Silas and Daniel knew Toby could have been out of the country—and so Silas and Daniel had only had each other rely on.

Giving in to a sudden urge Silas tugged on Oliver’s pant leg. When he had his Master’s attention he asked, “Master, would it be possible for us to find master Carlos and Daniel?”

“Why, Boy? Is there some wrong?”

“Well...We may have had a disagreement…And I may have lost my temper slightly earlier today.”

Oliver shook his head and stood. “Carlos said he was working from his office tonight. Let’s go and put your mind at rest.”

When they arrived at the office Silas was shocked to see Daniel in tears on Carlos’ lap.

Silas dropped to his knees beside the couch. “What happened? Danny, please talk to me.”

Carlos answered, “Daniel was telling me about after your parents died. He just finished telling me about Kevin, and was about to start telling me about a man named Harold.”

Silas flinched at the mention of those names. “Kevin is gone and Harold is dead. Why pick at old wounds?”

Carlos gave him a penetrating look. “Because these men obviously hurt you and Daniel badly. As your Masters Oliver and I need to know at least the basics of what happened so we can either avoid things that may be triggers for you both, or help you get over things that could impact your daily lives.”

“Fine. I’ll tell you both the rest. Danny has obviously done enough for now.” Silas dropped so he was sitting on the floor and wrapped one hand round Daniel's ankle wanting the connection.

“I assume Danny has given you an overview of Kevin already?” He waited for Carlos to nod before continuing. “Good, you can fill in the blanks later for Master Oliver, that way I don’t have to stretch this out too much. My experiences with Kevin weren’t much different than Danny’s. The beatings started a lot earlier for me, because I always had to answer back instead of following orders—some things never change. I also got lessons in pleasing men sexually. Kevin never touched me personally, but my tutors”—he spat the word— “gave me some special lessons that weren’t given to Daniel. I won’t go into detail I’m sure you get the idea.

“Anyway when we turned eighteen things got worse. We were summoned to Kevin’s study. He introduced us to Harold and said that we now belonged to him. I—still being the mouthy one—told him that we were eighteen now and that we weren’t going anywhere with anyone. They laughed at us and Kevin waved his hand. This must have been a signal because our tutors who were behind us grabbed our arms and before we could fight we were cuffed wrists and ankles. The final thing I remember is a collar being put tight round my throat before a cloth was put over my nose and mouth and I lost consciousness.

“When I came round Daniel and I were in a bedroom. It had all the basic furniture and there was an open door showing a bathroom. I woke Daniel up and we tried to find out where we were. The other door in the room was locked, so I yelled and banged on it until someone finally opened it.

“Harold came in and backhanded me telling me I would learn to follow his rules quickly or I would regret it. He said he had paid Kevin a lot of money for me, and that he got Daniel on a buy one, get one free deal. He said we were going to do everything he said or else. When Daniel said that Toby would eventually come looking for us he laughed. ‘He’s dead. Killed in action.’ Harold took great pleasure in telling us. We didn’t want to believe him but as the months and then years went by with no contact we came to believe him.

“When he found I was aroused by pain he was ecstatic. He used it against me to bring me to the brink, again and again. He would then stop the scene and fuck me instead. After the pain of the whip—or whatever he was using that day—the pain of the penetration wasn’t enough and he made sure to never give any pleasure. If it had just been me there I would have ended things. But, he had Danny, and I had to protect him. I got punished a lot for trying to redirect Harold away from him. He knew Daniel didn’t get off on pain and he also worked out pretty quickly that Daniel liked to be praised and to please people. He would give Daniel impossible tasks and then beat him as a punishment before fucking him over whatever flat surface was handy. He didn’t care who was watching either. He often had like-minded friends round and we were the entertainment.”

Oliver

Oliver couldn’t bear to hear anymore and he hated himself for it. These boys had lived it—for years. Finally, he had to ask the question that had been niggling him. “You said Harold is dead. How did he die? And, how did you get away?”

Silas had just opened his mouth when a cold voice from the office doorway spoke instead. “I killed him. Just as I will kill anyone who fucks with my family.”

Oliver spun to see Toby standing in the doorway glaring daggers at him and Carlos.

Prompt Used -
Buy one, get one free.
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 3
  • Sad 2
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow... I can see why Toby is so overprotective, especially when it comes to Doms in his brothers' lives. I wonder what Toby was told about what happened to Silas and Daniel? I can't imagine him not trying to keep in contact. More questions for the next chapter ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Years? Holy hell.. That's a nightmare... What made them want to still choose Doms and be Subs.. How hard was it for Toby to let them. If I recall he found the club they are at right?
Nice, if sobering chapter Caz..

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Whoa. That was intense. No wonder Toby is so protective. These guys have gone through hell. Good job of moving the story alond, Caz... I'm all caught up now... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/14/2016 05:45 AM, Headstall said:

Whoa. That was intense. No wonder Toby is so protective. These guys have gone through hell. Good job of moving the story alond, Caz... I'm all caught up now... cheers... Gary...

I think Toby will always be the protective brother :)

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/13/2016 05:32 PM, Puppilull said:

That's some history to handle for the Doms... They better be prepared.

Better to know than to try and move ahead blindly amd risk losing their boys. Hopefully the only way will be up once the telling is finished.

 

Thanks for the comments

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/13/2016 01:18 PM, Defiance19 said:

Years? Holy hell.. That's a nightmare... What made them want to still choose Doms and be Subs.. How hard was it for Toby to let them. If I recall he found the club they are at right?

Nice, if sobering chapter Caz..

Actually, Anna (the shrink) recommended the club. Her idea behind this will be explained soon :)

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/13/2016 09:55 AM, LitLover said:

Wow... I can see why Toby is so overprotective, especially when it comes to Doms in his brothers' lives. I wonder what Toby was told about what happened to Silas and Daniel? I can't imagine him not trying to keep in contact. More questions for the next chapter ;)

Ah, lots of questions and lots of :X 's from me. I promise i will try and make sure there are no loose ends in the story :)

 

Thanks for the comments

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Sad thing is, this isn't fiction for some people. Worse with internet doms who are just monsters in real life. Very sad...

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
On 10/09/2016 04:51 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Sad thing is, this isn't fiction for some people. Worse with internet doms who are just monsters in real life. Very sad...

I know Timmie. I have a couple of friends who have had experiences. I have always been the listener for my friends and some of the things I've been told over the years make me want to punch something (or someone sometimes). My stories are the only way to get the things out of my head. By writing characters that have gone through the bad and come out the other side to get their happy ending, it makes my mind settle. It also gives me hope for those of my friends that have yet to pull through the blackness.

 

Thanks you for the reviews

 

:hug::kiss:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
23 minutes ago, Dodger said:

So Silas has had it even worse than Daniel. Oh dear, I can understand Toby's reaction.

 

Toby is very protective of his family. 

 

Thank you for the comments :hug: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..