Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 512 Words
  • 2,505 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 62. Chapter 62

Oliver

The music started and he turned to look at the back of the huge room they’d rented for the occasion. He let out a breath when Silas appeared on Carlos’ arm.

He looked perfect. The color of his suit matched his eyes and set off his red hair.

“His brothers wouldn’t have let him run off, you know,” came Tara’s amused voice.

“Shut up,” he muttered then grinned when his eyes met his soon-to-be-husband’s.

The music faded as Silas reached him and Carlos handed him off to Oliver. Oliver was starting to wish he’d brought a leash, that way he’d know exactly where his boy was all day and not have been worrying half the morning about whether Silas would get cold feet or not.

A throat clearing pulled Oliver out of his minute inspection of Silas’ smiling face. They both turned to the celebrant and the service started.

After the legal part was done they got to their personal vows. Oliver went first.

“The first time I saw you, you were yelling at Carlos. All I could think was I wanted to be the focus of your attention. As I got to know you I found you to be loyal, kind, and passionate. I wanted you safe and I wanted you to stay.

“I almost lost you several times, but after today I swear I am not letting you out of my sight for long enough for you to get into trouble. I promise to keep you safe and love you to the end of days and beyond.”

Oliver used his thumbs to wipe the tears trickling down Silas’ cheeks.

“I love you,” he whispered. “And I always will.”

Silas smiled and cleared his throat before speaking clearly so all could hear him.

“When I met you I remember thinking, ‘God, he’s tall’.” The crowd chuckled and Oliver smiled. “I was yelling, but at the back of my mind, there was a voice saying, what are you doing? This guy could crush you. However, a part of me knew you wouldn’t hurt me, or anyone else. Not unless they were trying to hurt someone you cared about. I don’t know how I knew this, but I did.

“As I got to know you more I fell hard and fast. I tried to fight it but I couldn’t, and the end I didn’t want to. I found you to protective, sure, and just. All things I wanted in my life partner.

“I stand here today to pledge my life to you as a partner and husband for life. Nothing will ever convince me to leave your side, ever.”

A cheer rose from the guests and Oliver just about heard the celebrant proclaiming them married as he pulled Silas close for a long kiss.

They’d done it. Oliver couldn’t believe it. They were married! A part of him had been scared something or someone would try and stop it happening. To finally have that piece of paper that said Silas was his? That was the best feeling in the world.

Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I feel like such a cheater. I came to the story late and have devoured it over 2 days ending with the latest instalment featuring Silas and Oliver's wedding. I did however miss out on the frisson of the waits between chapters. 

 

Lovely chapter and lovely story.

Edited by Rndmrunner
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/08/2017 at 7:42 PM, mogwhy said:

well done:2thumbs:. next please0:)

 

It's coming moggy :)

 

On 10/08/2017 at 7:57 PM, Defiance19 said:

🥂🍾CHEERS!!!!   I feel their happy!! 

 

 

:thankyou:

 

On 10/08/2017 at 11:52 PM, Butcher56 said:

Congratulations to the newlyweds and best wishes for a long and happy life together. 

 

I'm sure Silas will let Oliver know if anything starts to go wrong so his master can correct it :P 

 

On 11/08/2017 at 12:10 AM, WolfM said:

Your chapters may be short, but this was just perfect!!

 

:blushing: I'm glad you liked it :) 

 

On 11/08/2017 at 1:09 AM, chris191070 said:

Lovely chapter, Silas happy at last. Lovely Wedding Vows.

 

Vows always take me ages to write. I like them to relate to the couple saying them. I'm so glad you liked them :) 

 

On 12/08/2017 at 2:58 PM, LadyDe said:

:hug:I cry at weddings!!! :wub:

 

I cry when writing them :yes: 

 

On 12/08/2017 at 8:15 PM, Rndmrunner said:

I feel like such a cheater. I came to the story late and have devoured it over 2 days ending with the latest instalment featuring Silas and Oliver's wedding. I did however miss out on the frisson of the waits between chapters. 

 

Lovely chapter and lovely story.

 

I'm glad you didn't have to wait for the cliff hanger chapters :) Of course now you're in the same boat as everyone else :yes: 

 

Thank you, everyone, for reading and commenting

 

:hug: s to you all :heart: 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..