Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 889 Words
  • 4,289 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 14. Chapter 14

Daniel

The next night Daniel was trying to remember every coping technique his last therapist had taught him. Yes, he liked to serve people. But, not twenty at a time all clamoring for his attention. Asking for drinks he’d never heard of and complaining when he took too long.

He could feel Carlos watching him and he was determined to not show any weakness, he didn’t want to disappoint his new temporary master.

“Boy, hurry up”

“We’ve been waiting ages down here.…”

“Move your ass you useless….”

At the last comment Daniel heard a growl and flinched looking around to see who’d he upset now.

He was stunned when Carlos stormed passed him and grabbed the obnoxious jerk by his leather vest.

“You will learn respect in this club or you will leave. Is that understood?” Carlos’ voice was quiet but it still carried easily over the soft music that was playing.

“Yes Sir,” the scared man yelped.

“Oh, and if I so much as hear a whisper that you’ve been rude to my boy again I will personally give you an up close demonstration of my punishment techniques before you’re shown the door.” Carlos dropped the man on the floor. “Now, get lost. You’ve had all your drinks for tonight.”

The man scrambled away and the other men at the bar stayed silent.

“Okay, who’s next?” Carlos called out cheerfully. After a few tense moments a shaky hand was raised. Carlos turned to Daniel. “Come on boy, those drinks won’t serve themselves.”

“Yes Sir,” Daniel murmured and got back to work.

This man confused him. The talk amongst the subs was that Carlos was heavy handed, loud, and demanded instant and perfect submission. But, he’d been nice and patient with Daniel. He’d been gentle and hadn’t demanded anything Daniel didn’t want to do. Was he just biding his time? Getting Daniel to let down his guard?

“Can I have some service here…Please?” a voice broke Daniel out of his thoughts and he rushed to take the man’s order.

Carlos

Carlos watched as his boy shook up cocktail and blushed as the man he served it to said something to him.

He couldn’t help remembering the previous night. Daniel had been like a kitten curled up in Carlos’ lap. The boy had responded to the lightest touch and seemed to love being petted and held.

Now he seemed tense as he moved. Carlos assumed he didn’t like new situations. He’d had the sub come in three hours before opening so he could teach him the basic of the bar and how to ix a few simple cocktails. He also told him to remember to stamp the hand of anyone having an alcoholic drink. Two was the club limit and Carlos and his partners wanted it adhered to.

Daniel was now moving between the tables collecting glasses. Carlos was glad he’d talked the young man into wearing a temporary collar. It showed he was taken and would stop the Doms from trying to get him into any scenes. Well, unless they asked Carlos first, and his answer would be a resounding, NO. He was the only one allowed to touch his boy. He was the only one who going to hold him. He was the only one who…

Shit, he was really getting attached to the beautiful man. He was so screwed.

Shaking his head then turned his attention back to the bar and watched as Daniel served the next customer.

“How’s he doing?” Oliver asked coming up beside him.

“So far, so good. I’ve only had to chase off one rude jerk. I swear we need to vet our member better. We have really let things go since we opened and some real idiots have got in.”

“I know,” Oliver sighed and rubbed his face. “I’ve given a copy of our membership list to Toby and he’s going to run all the names on it for us. Anything pings he’ll let us know.”

“Where’s your boy? I thought you’d be keeping him close.”

Oliver grinned and nodded toward the bar. Carlos turned to see the two identical men speaking while being watched in fascination by every other man and woman waiting to be served. Carlos noticed that Silas too mow wore a collar. Great minds think alike.

“I asked him to get me a bottle of water. Shall we go and hurry them up?”

Carlos nodded and the two Doms headed for their boys.

“Where’s my water boy?” Oliver boomed causing both subs to jump.

“Coming Master,” Silas hurriedly replied making Carlos grin from behind him.

“Actually I think I’ve changed my mind.” Oliver had tilted his head when a new song started. “Let’s dance boy.”

He gripped Silas’ arm and pulled the smiling boy onto the dance floor.

“Can you dance boy?” Carlos asked Daniel when he saw the way his boy was watching his brother.

“I-I-I…um…well. It’s been a long time since…”

Carlos cut off Daniel's stuttering and lifted the slim man clear over the bar and headed to join the crowd. He signaled to a couple sitting at the bar and the Dom nodded before taking his sub to work the bar.

It was good to have friends around, Carlos thought as he pulled his boy close.

Hmmm, tonight was going to be good.

Prompt Used:
A picture of a cute kitten.
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It's sweet to see this budding little relationship. Because that's where I think these two are headed. Nice glimpse into their evening.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

It's sweet to watch Carlos so smitten with Daniel. It sounds like Daniel has a lot of anxiety and trust issues, but I think he seems to trust Carlos more than anyone else (with the exception of his brothers), especially if Carlos defends him the way he has.
Great chapter, Caz!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This whole chapter was like a cute kitten.. Love how protective Carlos is.. The effect the boys are having on their Doms is great to see play out.. Can't wait to see how it develops further..

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Now I want to know what Daniel and Silas were saying to each other. :lol: Carlos should know you can never own a kitten, it claims you. I think he just realized he's been well and truly hooked. :rofl:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Two big men falling hard... does it make a sound... you bet! This what a sweet chapter, Caz. You're showing us the love that can blossom in a sub/dom relationship. The whole chapter was infused with the picture of a kitten... well done, my friend... cheers... Gary....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/21/2016 01:16 AM, Puppilull said:

It's sweet to see this budding little relationship. Because that's where I think these two are headed. Nice glimpse into their evening.

Thank you :)

 

I think we will see quite a few sweet scenes in this story - just a feeling ;)

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 04/21/2016 02:46 AM, LitLover said:

It's sweet to watch Carlos so smitten with Daniel. It sounds like Daniel has a lot of anxiety and trust issues, but I think he seems to trust Carlos more than anyone else (with the exception of his brothers), especially if Carlos defends him the way he has.

Great chapter, Caz!

I Carlos is smitten, I think Daniel will soon have him wrapped tight around his finger - even if Daniel himself doesn't realise it.

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 04/24/2016 12:01 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Sweet. Nice to see Carlos falling for his boy! What day is it? Next chapter plz!

I'm glad you're enjoying it. Sorry, but, there will be a bit of a delay until the next chapter due to real life.

 

But, I promise to get to it as soon as I am able.

 

Thanks for the reviews

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 04/23/2016 04:06 AM, Headstall said:

Two big men falling hard... does it make a sound... you bet! This what a sweet chapter, Caz. You're showing us the love that can blossom in a sub/dom relationship. The whole chapter was infused with the picture of a kitten... well done, my friend... cheers... Gary....

Thank you :) You know what they say - The bigger they are, the harder they fall. ;)

 

I'm glad the prompt came through as planned. and thank you for the reviews.

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 04/21/2016 04:34 AM, Timothy M. said:

Now I want to know what Daniel and Silas were saying to each other. :lol: Carlos should know you can never own a kitten, it claims you. I think he just realized he's been well and truly hooked. :rofl:

Well, kittens do like to get their claws into things and not let go.

 

Thank you for the comments and reviews (and corrections when needed :) )

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 04/21/2016 03:11 AM, Defiance19 said:

This whole chapter was like a cute kitten.. Love how protective Carlos is.. The effect the boys are having on their Doms is great to see play out.. Can't wait to see how it develops further..

Thank you, I'm happy you're enjoying it so far. The boys are growing on me and rarely leave me alone. So hopefully I should have the next chapter out as soon as I get some other stuff wrapped up.

 

:hug:

Link to comment

After all these chapters, I am still feeling uncomfortable accepting the age concept relating to a dom and a sub. Other that that, it was really a wonderful chapter for me. I really like the way how lovers turned to fall for each other, in a story. And I liked it here too. But the age gap giving me a little,very little, flick for the concept.

 

Lovely chapter again... :)

 

~Emi GS.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/08/2016 10:06 PM, Emi GS said:

After all these chapters, I am still feeling uncomfortable accepting the age concept relating to a dom and a sub. Other that that, it was really a wonderful chapter for me. I really like the way how lovers turned to fall for each other, in a story. And I liked it here too. But the age gap giving me a little,very little, flick for the concept.

 

Lovely chapter again... :)

 

~Emi GS.

I am really not sure on their ages. I have left it up to the readers to draw their own conclusions.

 

Thanks for the reviews

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I was also wondering about their ages and I've been checking over previous chapters for a reference in case I missed something but it's a good idea to allow the reader to decide. I began with the impression that the boys were very young, which I was a little uncomfortable with but Toby made them look a lot older. I have an age for them now which I'm not going to share even if no one is reading this.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I like to give my readers as much freedom as I can to imagine the characters as they want them. And I am reading your comments, I promise. 

 

Thank you for reading, and commenting :hug: 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..