Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 596 Words
  • 3,115 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 44. Chapter 44

Carlos

"You're just a big teddy bear, aren't you?" Carlos looked up and grinned at Daniel's comment. Snuggled together on a couch in a nearby room they’d found, Carlos was close to dozing off.

His heart had almost stopped when he’d entered that room, but his medic training had kicked in and since Daniel was yelling for his brother Carlos had seen to Toby first.

The cleaning crew had unceremoniously kicked them out of the room as soon as they arrived, with orders to not leave the building.

Oliver was trying to convince Silas the people must know what they were doing if Toby said to call them and Silas should stay in the room with them. Silas on the other hand wanted to go and demand answers.

Carlos was on the verge of agreeing with the hysterical young man when the door swung open and admitted an explosion of color.

“How is everyone doing?” The colorful medic who had introduced herself as Sherri bounced around like a toddler high on sugar.

“Where’s my brother?” Silas demanded finally breaking free of Oliver's grip and rushing the girl.

Carlos missed as he grabbed for him but he needn’t have worried. Sherri grabbed Silas’ arm and had him in a binding hug in three seconds flat.

“Calm down, or I will sedate you and you won’t find out how Toby is.” Her voice had gone from cheerful to dead serious in a blink of an eye and Carlos shuddered.

Silas sagged and Oliver rushed over to scoop him up and brought him to join Daniel and Carlos.

Sherri watched them for a few moments before speaking. “Toby is still unconscious.” She held up a hand as soon as Daniel and Silas started simultaneously asking questions. “He’s stable and to be honest I’ve seen him in worse condition, so he will be fine. It just may be a while until he wakes up. We’ll be taking you all to a secure facility, where you can be checked out and debriefed. Terry is dealing with the cameras in the area, and Xavier is cleaning up all evidence anyone was here. Be ready to leave as soon as they’re done; I want to get Toby to a proper bed soon.”

She spun on her heel and left everyone in a stunned silence, closing the door quietly.

“She’s scary. I’m so glad I’m gay.” Oliver's whispered words broke the tension and all four men laughed.

“Toby has so many questions to answer when he wakes up,” Silas muttered as he cuddled closer to Oliver.

Carlos agreed. There were a lot of things that needed explaining. Like who were this team, and why was Toby still in contact with them?

Daniel had told them everything that had been said in the room and Carlos agreed with Oliver this team must have had something to do with the body of Harold disappearing so completely.

An eternity seemed to pass. Daniel and Silas were dozing on the couch when a large intimidating man strode into the room.

It took a moment for Carlos to pull up a name, his brain was ready to shut down he was so tired. Xavier swept the room with a piercing gaze before barking out a short order, “Follow me, a car is waiting for us.”

Carlos exchanged glances with Oliver and shrugged. What could they do but follow the order? The brothers wanted to go with Toby, and they’d been made to hand over their weapons already, so they had no way of forcing any information out of anyone.

With a dual sigh both Masters picked up their boys and followed Xavier into the unknown.

Prompt Used:
"You're just a big teddy bear, aren't you."
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

No, no, no. That was way too short!!! Do we already know Xavier? What does he have to do with this team? Who are they? I thought Toby was a city cop? Is this a black ops type group? Arrrrrgh! :pissed: You're going to drag this out, aren't you? :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/08/2017 01:18 PM, LadyDe said:

No, no, no. That was way too short!!! Do we already know Xavier? What does he have to do with this team? Who are they? I thought Toby was a city cop? Is this a black ops type group? Arrrrrgh! :pissed: You're going to drag this out, aren't you? :lol:

Xavier, Terry, and Sherri were mentioned in chapter twenty five. They were the team that helped Toby rescue Silas and Daniel from Harold.

 

We will meet them a bit more in the next few chapters but they won't be a big part. The big part will now try and focus on the boys getting to know their masters better.

 

Thanks for the comments

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 02/08/2017 11:21 PM, Puppilull said:

I'm as curious as the rest about just how connected Toby is... Handy but scary friends.

The team will get a short explanation soon. Promise...

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment

Ah nooo.. I caught up here!!!! I need more..
Im glad everyone is safe. I won't say okay because I suspect that will still take some doing..

 

Great going Caz...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 2/12/2017 at 6:57 PM, Defiance19 said:

Ah nooo.. I caught up here!!!! I need more..
Im glad everyone is safe. I won't say okay because I suspect that will still take some doing..

 

Great going Caz...

 

I'm sure there'll be more drama before the end, but less danger now i hope. 

 

Thanks for commenting

 

:hug: 

Edited by Caz Pedroso
Link to comment

So nice to have your own clean up crew. It reminds me of 'The Wolf' from the Tarantino film 'Pulp Fiction'.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 16/01/2018 at 5:10 PM, Dodger said:

So nice to have your own clean up crew. It reminds me of 'The Wolf' from the Tarantino film 'Pulp Fiction'.

 

I haven't seen that, i may have to look it up :) 

 

Thanks for reading and commenting

 

:hug: 

Edited by Caz Pedroso
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..