Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 659 Words
  • 2,537 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 55. Chapter 55

Carlos

Carlos sighed as he sipped his coffee and thought back over the last blissful month. Danial had fallen into the role of housekeeper like he was born to it. Oliver and Carlos had told him they’d help him find a job, or even start his own business, but his boy just wanted to serve.

Although Carlos had put his foot down and made sure Daniel had everything he needed – including setting aside time each day – to paint and create his artwork.

Daniel was the most talented artist Carlos had ever seen – and yes, he knew he was biased, but he didn’t care. Unknown to Daniel Carlos took some of his paintings, along with photos of others, to a local gallery. The owner was practically drooling over the artwork and demanded Carlos bring him ‘the creator of such magical work’.

So now Carlos was trying to figure a way to tell Daniel that not only had he shown his work to a stranger, but that stranger wanted to meet him – as soon as possible.

The back door opening brought Carlos out of his thoughts. Daniel entered looking as beautiful as always. Even fresh from the garden, covered in dirt, dressed in an old ripped shirt, and faded jeans, he took Carlos’ breath away.

“Hi, Sir. You’re back early. I haven’t started lunch yet.” Daniel spoke as he placed a few fresh veggies on the counter and moved to wash the dirt off his hands.

Carlos wrapped his arms around him from behind and kissed the back of his boy’s neck, eliciting a shiver. “Don’t worry. All I want for lunch is you.” He playfully nibbled on Daniel's neck causing him to giggle sweetly.

“I’m not edible, Sir.” Daniel insisted squirming in a delightful way.

“Want to place bets on that?” Carlos challenged and turning Daniel around he dropped to his knees.

Carlos kept his gaze on Daniel and pinned him to the edge of the sink as he made short work of his boy’s ass-hugging jeans and the latest slinky shorts he’d bought. Seeing Daniel's hands twitch out of the corner of his eye Carlos moved to pin them both to the counter and glared up.

“No moving. No coming. No nothing. Unless I give permission. Understood?”

Daniel nodded mutely, his eyes had dilated and glazed over. Carlos had always scoffed at the masters who said going down on their sub was beneath them. Even on his knees, Carlos was in control. He gave only as much pleasure as he decided to give. And he took so much pleasure from seeing his boy coming part just for him.

Holding Daniel’s gaze tight with his he moved to take that sweet cock in his mouth. He relished the gasp he got and went to work. He sucked, licked, and nibbled until his boy was a quivering mess above him.

“Stop! Red!”

The second the words hit the air Carlos was up and holding Daniel tight in his arms.

“What’s wrong, sweetheart?”

“I-I—“ Daniel swallowed before taking a deep breath. “I want you to make love to me. Please, Sir. I need you to replace the bad memories with good ones.”

Carlos looked into Daniel's eyes and tried to decide what to do. His cock was all for taking Daniel up on the offer, right there and then. But, his larger brain was counseling caution. Was Daniel only trying to do what he thought his master wanted? Were they ready for this step?

“Please,” the whispered plea broke his resolve. Bending Carlos scooped Daniel up into his arms and headed for their bedroom. Their first time together was not going to be in the kitchen, where Oliver or Silas could come home unexpectedly any moment.

In the bedroom, Carlos stood his precious cargo by the bed. “Are you sure? You know I will stop at any time.”

Daniel gave him a beautiful smile. “I know. I trust you, Sir.”

Carlos couldn’t have felt prouder of his boy in that moment if he’d tried.

“Okay then, first we need a shower.”

Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

yeah, a nice hot shower should do the trick. :P (to get Daniel ready for more eating etc.) I agree Carlos and Daniel need to make good memories together.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 24 May 2017 at 9:16 PM, Afrodita79 said:

Ohhh just love this couple

 

:thankyou: so do i :) 

 

On 25 May 2017 at 0:25 AM, LadyDe said:

Awwwww. :heart:

 

:hug: 

 

On 28 May 2017 at 8:21 AM, Timothy M. said:

yeah, a nice hot shower should do the trick. :P (to get Daniel ready for more eating etc.) I agree Carlos and Daniel need to make good memories together.

 

Only good memories from now on for them i hope :) 

 

Thank you everyone for your comments.

 

:hug: 's for all 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..