Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 682 Words
  • 2,011 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 63. Chapter 63

Daniel

Daniel watched Silas dancing with his master. Oliver led his boy around the dance floor with a calm confidence and they glided through the steps.

In contrast, Toby was dancing with Tara. Toby was obviously trying to lead, but so too was Tara. Daniel bit back a chuckle as Tara’s high heel stomped on Toby's foot again, while Toby trod on Tara’s other foot.

Looking around the rest of the guests, Daniel saw more couples dancing and gazing into each other’s eyes. The moment was perfect. The only thing that could make it even better was—

“Why are you standing here alone and not on the dance floor on my arms?”

Daniel grinned as he turned to face his master. “You were busy, Sir.”

“Well, I’m not now.”

So saying, Carlos pulled him into his arms and swept him onto the dance floor. Daniel relaxed and let himself be led in through the fast-paced dance. His master didn’t let him put a foot wrong, and he found himself laughing as he was spun and twirled.

After several dances, they headed, breathless, for the bar. “Get me a beer, boy,” Carlos ordered. “I’ll find us seats.”

Daniel got the barman’s attention and ordered the drinks. When they arrived he was about to head for Carlos when a hand on his shoulder made him jump.

“Let me take them for you, little one. Where are you headed with them?”

Daniel looked up into the face of one of the masters from the club. He remembered the man was always polite when he ordered from the club bar.

“I’m taking them to master Carlos, Sir. He said he was finding us seats.”

“Good, I needed a word with him. Lead the way then.”

Daniel looked around and spotted Carlos at an out of the way table. He led the way with his helper following behind.

Carlos stood as they approached. “Brian, I didn’t see your name on the guest list.”

Brian set the drinks down. “I’m escorting Kerry and I wanted to catch you to make an appointment to meet with you, Oliver, and Tara at the club when Oliver is back from his honeymoon, of course. I want to offer a permanent contract to Kerry and want your advice and for you all to witness it for us.”

Carlos shook Brian’s hand with a big smile. “That will be great. I’ll call you when Oliver gets back and we’ll set up a time. Congratulations on finding the one you want to keep.”

Brian ambled off to find Kerry and Daniel snuggled up to Carlos sipping his drink.

“Nice to see another couple getting together. Soon all the Doms and subs will be matched. You should have opened a matchmaking service, Sir.”

Carlos chuckled and gave him a nip on the ear causing him to squeak. “The only couple I am interested in is us. I am going to work at making sure you never want to leave me.” Carlos ran his fingers through Daniel's hair, making him feel like purring. “I’m proud of you. You didn’t bat an eye at allowing Brian to help you with the drinks.”

“I recognized him from the club. And to be honest I feel safe now I know there’s no one else out there who wants to hurt me, or my family.”

“I’m still proud of you, love.”

Daniel blushed at the endearment.

Carlos chuckled before he continued whispering into Daniel's ear. “Of course, all I want to do now is get you home to investigate how far down I can make you blush.”

Daniel turned to stare at his master and he didn’t know what Carlos saw on his face but the look of sheer want that took over Carlos’ visage sent heat through Daniel.

Daniel hid a grin. “You know there’re some empty rooms out the back?”

The look of shock on his master’s face was worth the red Daniel knew was crawling up his cheeks again.

“Lead the way, boy.”

Daniel laughed and grabbed Carlos’ hand, pulling out of his chair and towards the door.

He let out a groan when Oliver's voice sounded over the pa system. “Can I have everyone’s attention please?”

Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great Chapter. Just loved how Daniel and Carlos tried to sneak away to an empty room, only to have to stop when Oliver spoke.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I'm glad that Oliver and Silas are together for life and it looks like Daniel and Carlos might be the next couple to tie the knot in the family. That would only leave Toby and I think he's going to be a groom in the not to distant future if he continues seeing Tara. I'm very happy for all of them, they finally deserve some peace in their lives. I hope that the next chapter comes soon so I can see what Oliver's announcement is and also see where else Daniel blushes besides his face and chest. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Things are coming together nicely. Toby and Tara are still fumbling to determine who will take the lead or how to share nicely. It will be an interesting journey for them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 16/08/2017 at 11:34 PM, chris191070 said:

Great Chapter. Just loved how Daniel and Carlos tried to sneak away to an empty room, only to have to stop when Oliver spoke.

 

There's always something to interrupt those perfect moments ;) 

 

On 17/08/2017 at 1:46 AM, Butcher56 said:

I'm glad that Oliver and Silas are together for life and it looks like Daniel and Carlos might be the next couple to tie the knot in the family. That would only leave Toby and I think he's going to be a groom in the not to distant future if he continues seeing Tara. I'm very happy for all of them, they finally deserve some peace in their lives. I hope that the next chapter comes soon so I can see what Oliver's announcement is and also see where else Daniel blushes besides his face and chest. 

 

I too am glad the couples are making things formal :) 

 

On 17/08/2017 at 8:14 AM, mogwhy said:

this was a feel good chapter and a fun read. waiting for the next chapter

 

I'm glad this chapter had the good feeling I was hoping for :) 

 

On 17/08/2017 at 11:34 AM, Rndmrunner said:

Things are coming together nicely. Toby and Tara are still fumbling to determine who will take the lead or how to share nicely. It will be an interesting journey for them.

 

I'm sure they'll catch up with the boys. :yes: 

 

Thank you all for reading and commenting

 

:hug: s for all of you :heart: 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..