Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 542 Words
  • 3,287 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 38. Chapter 38

Daniel

Awareness returned to Daniel slowly. He blinked his eyes and started to panic when he realized he was wearing a blindfold. He tried to raise an arm to pull it off and found he couldn’t. The clank of metal told him he was chained to something, somewhere, somehow.

Where was he? How had he got where ever he was? Who had brought him here?

Slowly, previous events started to make themselves known. He remembered yelling at Toby then running out the fire exit of the club. Entering the park came back next and how he’d found his phone missing. He’d sat on a bench then… Oh god, he’d been grabbed. That voice, he remembered that voice. “Well, well, Boy. I have you all to myself now, don’t I?”

How was he going to get himself out of whatever mess he was in?

After some careful checking he found his legs were connected together and his arms were chained to his sides. He was naked and fairly sure he was laying on a hard surface that was raised off the ground. The surface he was on felt cold and unyielding along with being very uncomfortable.

Mentally he counted until he had calmed down enough to think rationally. Toby and the others would be looking for him. Toby would call in favors from his government friends when Daniel wasn’t found quickly. He just had to find a way of surviving until help could get to him. How he was going to do that he didn’t know, he just knew he had to do it, or the probability was high he would end up as another body left on the street for Toby, Silas and his friends to find.

He pushed the panic down as it tried to rise up again. What did he know about the man who most likely had him?

He knew the man was going from club to club looking for boys who could take a good whipping. He didn’t like his boys to make noise—he remembered being told to be silent or he’d be gagged. He liked to tie rope tightly and he loved to hit hard.

And he wanted Silas… That was what Daniel was going to do… He would channel Silas. Silas wouldn’t cower and whimper. Silas would be shout and scream, but not in pain. He would be yelling taunts and insults.

Could it work? Could he keep the killer thinking he was Silas? How long had he been unconscious? Were the others already looking for him? Had Toby called for help yet?

So many questions and so few answers.

He laid there, thoughts whirling and no idea he had was any better than the one he had before. He had another go at getting out of the chains, but whoever had chained him had known what they were doing, he wasn’t going anywhere until someone let him go.

The door opening broke into his preoccupation and the blindfold was ripped away.

Daniel stared at the man standing over him. What was he doing here? How did he get away from Toby's watch dogs? What was going to happen now?

“Hello Danny Boy, long time no see. I’ve missed our special time together.”

Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Wow 3
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

This is worse than I thought, me thinks. Just who is this man that has Daniel?

 

Only bright spot- if you can call it that - is that Daniel seems to know who he is and that someone is supposed to be keeping tabs on him. Will that be a help to finding Daniel?

 

I can only hope....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/07/2016 02:07 PM, LadyDe said:

Play meancing music....shivers. Please don't make me read Daniel being hurt. :(

Ah, wouldn't it be good if you could attach music to stories/chapters :)

 

As for if he gets hurt, I'm afraid the depends on how fast Toby and the others can stop bickering, and blaming each other, and get to trying to find him.

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 12/07/2016 01:34 PM, Reader1810 said:

This is worse than I thought, me thinks. Just who is this man that has Daniel?

 

Only bright spot- if you can call it that - is that Daniel seems to know who he is and that someone is supposed to be keeping tabs on him. Will that be a help to finding Daniel?

 

I can only hope....

As you say, worse and better all in one.

 

Hopefully Toby will get his finger out of his :X and get to trying to use his own resources to find Daniel.

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment

Now this sounds very bad... I hope Daniel gets his nerves under control and can start to use that head of his. Be smart and three steps ahead of this sleaze, and you'll make it out of there!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/08/2016 03:16 AM, rickproehl said:

But this could be a "RED HERRING" and this is Daniel's wake up call. Just saying ....

We'll all just have to wait and see.

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 12/08/2016 07:30 AM, Puppilull said:

Now this sounds very bad... I hope Daniel gets his nerves under control and can start to use that head of his. Be smart and three steps ahead of this sleaze, and you'll make it out of there!

Hopefully, he won't panic. Then he'll be able to use that brain of his.

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment

I have to take a breath... I'm actually glad I'm behind and can keep moving on because OMG, I'm scared for Daniel.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 2/12/2017 at 6:36 PM, Defiance19 said:

I have to take a breath... I'm actually glad I'm behind and can keep moving on because OMG, I'm scared for Daniel.

 

Thanks for taking the time to comment. 

 

I'm sure the others are doing everything they can to find Daniel.

 

:hug: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Daniel is smart (except when he ran away) and he can outsmart this guy but obviously not outgun him. This is good or good for me, bad for Daniel.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 16/01/2018 at 4:38 AM, Dodger said:

Daniel is smart (except when he ran away) and he can outsmart this guy but obviously not outgun him. This is good or good for me, bad for Daniel.

 

Daniel is in stalling mode. He is fairly sure his brothers will find him, but will it be in time? 

 

Thanks for reading and commenting

 

:hug: 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..