Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 987 Words
  • 3,708 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 13. Chapter 13

Oliver

“Make mine a double,” Oliver said as he approached the bar after closing.

Carlos grinned and poured a large whisky. “Heard you had an explosive demonstration with your new boy.”

Oliver grunted, downed the drink and tapped the glass for another.

“Go easy there, you still have to drive home. You don’t want to be arrested by one of Toby’s co-workers, do you?”

Oliver glared at his friend, but sipped at the second drink.

“So, what’s wrong? I heard the demo went great.” Carlos was got himself a drink and joined Oliver at the bar.

“The demo did go great. But, apparently it had a bad effect on Silas. He freaked out and it took Toby and Daniel to calm him down. I still don’t know what happened. He refused to discuss it after. Although, I have got him to agree to talk to me tomorrow night.” Oliver sighed and ran a hand through his hair. “I just want to help the boy. He seems to be worming his way under my skin.”

Carlos was nodding. “Yep, Daniel is doing the same with me. He’s just so sweet and shy, he makes me want to wrap him up and protect him from the world. If it’s any consolation Daniel won’t talk to me yet either. But, Toby did say that Daniel seems relaxed with me and that’s unusual. So, that sounds promising.”

Oliver nodded. “Yeah, Silas seems to relax with me. He slept on my lap, so, he must trust me to at least keep him safe here in the club. I need to plan something a bit more private for tomorrow I think. That way if he panics again I can contain it and maybe get him to talk to me without his brothers. I’ll also have to build in a few more safety limits until I’m more confident of what he can actually take and what will set him off later.”

“I’m going to start Daniel's training behind the bar tomorrow,” Carlos offered. “Tonight I just wanted him to get used to me and me to him.”

The two men continued to talk until they were interrupted by shouting coming from the office, with the music off the sound carried fairly well so, they were able to make out a fair bit of what was being yelled.

“Idiots…What were you all thinking…This is not the sort of behavior…you thought what?…I’ll show you both funny…Get out…Your membership is hereby cancelled. Don’t bother coming back…I will be informing…you won’t be welcomed anywhere.”

Tara sounded furious. Oliver shudder, he never wanted to be on the receiving end of her temper again.

The office door banged open and two subs came flying out. Both ran straight past Oliver and Carlos and out the front doors, not even closing them behind them.

Tara came out at a more sedate pace but was obviously still fuming.

Carlos poured another whisky and pushed it across the bar to her as she sat beside Oliver.

“I take it the talk went well?” Oliver asked mildly, stiffening his spine as she rounded on him.

“Well? Well? I can’t believe what those two were up to right under my nose.” She took a long drink and Oliver tried to move away slightly just in case the glass went flying.

“What happened?” Carlos asked. Oliver noticed he was staying safely on his own side of the bar, coward.

Tara sighed and finished her drink before answering. “The two that ran out were Gillian and Fion. They’ve been subs here since we opened. If you’d asked me before Toby called me after the incident with Daniel, I would have said they were the best subs we had here.

“It turns out they are now a couple—which is fine of course. But, together they seemed to think that because they are the subs that have been here the longest that they were the senior subs and therefore in charge of all the other subs. They thought it was their job to make sure all the subs acted in the same way they did. They are both into moderate pain and didn’t like it that Daniel wouldn’t accept any pain except as a punishment. Fion apparently told Daniel that, as a club sub, he should be participating in the demonstrations on the stage and that he should be sharing himself with any Dom that wanted him. After all he had to make it worth the clubs while to have him here. And seeing as he was a sub in training he needed to try out different Doms to see what he liked.”

Oliver was furious. “And you let them go? You could have handed them over to me and I would have made them regret every word they said to that sweet boy. We are family here, we should be looking after each other”

“Oh, it gets worse.” Tara tapped her glass and Carlos poured another for her. They would be sharing a cab, Oliver thought to himself, at this rate.

“How can it get worse,” Oliver asked with trepidation.

“They heard about a Dom looking for a sub to whip, a sub who could take a lot of pain. The Dom in question was looking for Silas but Gillian pointed him toward Daniel telling him that he was Silas. And we all know what that bastard did to Daniel.”

Oliver turned at a sudden movement and saw Carlos’ glass go flying into a nearby wall. The glass shattered and Carlos turned to both of them with fury in his eyes. “If I see either of them here I will make them regret the day they were conceived, let alone born.”

After that statement Carlos stormed out from the behind the bar and toward the locker room.

Not if I see them first, Oliver thought. It had been his boy the bastard had been after.

Prompt used:
We are family...
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh everyone compares notes, and subs with delusions of grandeur! Like the responsible driving too! Waiting for more!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Yikes, Tara will be monitoring and interviewing every sub in the club to find out if anyone else have been bothered by those two cretins. :pissed: At least she gave them the most suitable punishment by black-listing them. Now both Oliver and Carlos need to be on guard for the serial killer. :o

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Aha! So, a case of mistaken identity... not. Those little bastards. But it may have been a good thing in the end because Silas may have tried to take it and stay quiet... and ended up dead. Good chapter, sweet Caz... you are definitely keeping it interesting... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/13/2016 01:12 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Oh everyone compares notes, and subs with delusions of grandeur! Like the responsible driving too! Waiting for more!

Some people have ego's that are too big for them.

 

And I always say, one is one too many when your driving. No matter what the limit is to be able to pass fit to drive.

 

Thanks for the reviews my friend

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/13/2016 02:40 PM, Timothy M. said:

Yikes, Tara will be monitoring and interviewing every sub in the club to find out if anyone else have been bothered by those two cretins. :pissed: At least she gave them the most suitable punishment by black-listing them. Now both Oliver and Carlos need to be on guard for the serial killer. :o

Yep, I'm starting to think Tara is the most dangerous character I have at the mo. ;) I'm sure she'll get everyone sorted.

 

Thanks for all your comments.

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/14/2016 12:30 PM, Headstall said:

Aha! So, a case of mistaken identity... not. Those little bastards. But it may have been a good thing in the end because Silas may have tried to take it and stay quiet... and ended up dead. Good chapter, sweet Caz... you are definitely keeping it interesting... cheers... Gary...

Glad I'm keeping it going so far.

 

I think I have a basic plot line to build around now, so, that should help.

 

Thanks for all your support.

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I love that Tara makes the Dom's cower. Hehe.
This chapter answers my question from before. They were indeed looking for Silas. While I'm not happy that Daniel paid for that mistake, at least now there's a chance to get this SOB..
Oliver and Carlos are on the warpath now too.. It's going to get heated!

 

Well done Caz!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 04/18/2016 10:58 AM, Defiance19 said:

I love that Tara makes the Dom's cower. Hehe.

This chapter answers my question from before. They were indeed looking for Silas. While I'm not happy that Daniel paid for that mistake, at least now there's a chance to get this SOB..

Oliver and Carlos are on the warpath now too.. It's going to get heated!

 

Well done Caz!

We all know that nothing is more scary than a woman on the warpath. Then add in the two Doms, and yes I think it will get very interesting.

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I have to agree with Gary here. Silas might have take all the torture and be silent about it. And the serial killer would have succeeded in killing Silas. Even though the mistake those subs did some good, but their arrogant behavior and thought of themselves as superiors was definitely a nasty thing.

 

Now with clear picture these three fellas from club would help those three brother to find the killer and be safe. As usual a nice chapter.

 

~Emi GS.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 08/08/2016 09:01 PM, Emi GS said:

I have to agree with Gary here. Silas might have take all the torture and be silent about it. And the serial killer would have succeeded in killing Silas. Even though the mistake those subs did some good, but their arrogant behavior and thought of themselves as superiors was definitely a nasty thing.

 

Now with clear picture these three fellas from club would help those three brother to find the killer and be safe. As usual a nice chapter.

 

~Emi GS.

Thanks Emi,

 

Yes, you and Gary are right that Silas may have ended up dead if he'd been the one the killer found first.

 

Thanks for the reviews

 

:hug:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/12/2017 at 7:50 PM, Dodger said:

Add me to that list too. Silas would have been in danger from that monster.

 

Yes, he would have been. Although, as the others said, it is a shame Danny had to suffer to save his brother.  Thanks for the continued comments :hug: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..