Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 952 Words
  • 4,029 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 8. Chapter 8

/

Toby

Toby followed Oliver to a table set near a stage had to stop himself from freezing at the sight that met him.

Daniel was curled comfortably on the lap of a big man. Toby was almost sure he was the Master that Silas had called Carlos. Daniel looked relaxed for the first time in as long as Toby could remember.

Silas in the other hand did not look relaxed or happy. He was kneeling on the floor on a plush cushion. He was glaring daggers over Toby’s shoulder presumably at Oliver and Toby was sure Silas would have been yelling at the top of his voice if he hadn’t also been wearing a large red rubber ball gag.

His arms were cuffed behind him but, Toby could just see from the vantage point of being above him that he held a small ball in his hand. Research told Toby that if Silas dropped the ball he would be released; therefore, his brother obviously wasn’t that angry. Toby bit the inside of his lip to keep in his amusement but Silas’ glare transferred to him so he must not have been that successful.

Daniel opened his eyes at their approach but didn’t otherwise acknowledge them in any way. Toby sat in the free chair and Oliver took the chair by Silas’ cushion.

Gripping Silas’ hair Oliver pulled until Silas met his eyes. “Will you behave if I remove the gag now?” The question sounded gruff.

Silas nodded as much as he could and Oliver reached behind his head and loosened the straps. Silas immediately opened his mouth but Oliver shook his head and Silas snapped his mouth shut and piuted instead.

After a tap to Silas' cheek Oliver turned to Toby. “So, what has Tara told you so far, about what’s expected of you as a Dom here?”

Toby looked first at Silas and then back to Oliver, the Dom was smirking and that got Toby's back up immediately, he took a calming breath before speaking.

“She gave me a copy of the rules and a list of websites to research so I could fit in as well as can be expected for a newbie. It’s not like I am actually going to do anything with anyone. I’m here to observe.”

He saw a look pass between the other two Doms and saw Silas roll his eyes. What was going on? Why did he get the feeling he was being played? Curiouser and curiouser.

The big Dom holding Daniel spoke next. “No, we can’t have that. You’re our guest here, it’s up to us to make sure you get the whole experience. By the way, I don’t think we have been properly introduced, I’m Carlos, you know, one of those people that gets off by whipping defenseless young men.” Carlos was grinning as Toby mentally went through every curse word he knew. He should’ve known that his words would come back to bite him in the ass. The glare he shot Silas who he knew would be trying not to laugh said, you wait till I get you home. I’ll make you regret laughing at me. The cocked eyebrow he got in return said, Yeah? I may just enjoy that.

Breaking the staring contest he was having, he turned to face Carlos. Time to eat humble pie. “I should really apologize for my behavior that night. I had just finished a long shift and had only been asleep about twenty minutes when Tara rang. Then to find out that Daniel was hurt? Well, I may have overreacted.”

Carlos looked down at Daniel who had closed his eyes and smiled. “Actually, I can understand. When I saw him hurt I wanted to punch someone but the jerk had already gone. Maybe we’ll get another chance.”

Their conversation was interrupted by an announcement on the club’s pa system.

“The next Demonstration will start in fifteen minutes. This will be performed by Master Oliver.”

“That’s our cue, Boy,” Oliver said rising and clipping something to a collar round Silas’ neck. When he moved away Toby saw it was a leash. His brother was wearing a fucking leash. He gritted his teeth as Silas gracefully rose to his feet keeping his head down at all times. Oliver waved a hand and moved away through the crowds.

“What is the demonstration they’re doing?” Toby asked still looking after them.

Carlos looked up again. “Oh, Oliver is a Master of the whip. He’s doing a demo on how to properly restrain yor sub so they can’t be hurt. And then he’s going through three basic techniques.”

Whip techniques? He’s going to…

Toby counted to ten before speaking again. “And Silas has agreed to this?”

Carlos looked sharply at Toby. “Of course he has. No one does anything in this club without the consent of all concerned. Don’t even think about throwing Daniel into the mix either. We both know that was planned outside the rules of the club. Now, why don’t you go and watch?”

“Aren’t you watching as well?”

Carlos looked back at Daniel and Toby saw he had opened his eyes and was darting his gaze around as though scared. “No, I’m not going to watch, Daniel doesn’t like the whip and so we are just sitting here enjoying the atmosphere tonight.”

Daniel had closed his eyes and relaxed again at Carlos’ touch and words. Toby shook his head at his own stupidity and rose to follow where Oliver and Silas had gone. Of course Daniel wouldn’t want to watch a whip demo! Get your head out your ass idiot.

Toby arrived at the stage and found a seat, let the show begin…

Prompt used:
“Curiouser and curiouser”
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

And so Toby's education begins... LOL Is it terrible to find his innocence kind of funny...? But I'm hoping he'll discover more than Daniel's assailant and that will make him happy.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm still a bit puzzled as to why they think Daniel's attacker will return to the club. After all, he was not a proper member. Never mind, Toby's education should be fun, and I think Silas has finally found someone who can keep him in line. :lol: Good to see Daniel cuddled and safe.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Oh the full monty, eh? Hehe.. i got 'escorted' to some of the BDSM clubs here... interesting is all i'm sayin about that. Guess I'll wait for more of Toby's experience.. hehe
Nice job, Cazzie..

  • Like 1
Link to comment

lol I think Toby is in for an eye opening experience. He's going to have to learn to control his reactions where his submissive brothers are concerned though or he's not going to make a very convincing Dom In the club.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/09/2016 12:53 PM, Defiance19 said:

Oh, Toby has no idea what he's in for. The full experience? I can't wait.. Lol..

Nice Caz...

I think Carlos is looking for a bit of fun pay back ;)

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 03/09/2016 07:29 PM, Puppilull said:

And so Toby's education begins... LOL Is it terrible to find his innocence kind of funny...? But I'm hoping he'll discover more than Daniel's assailant and that will make him happy.

Oh, I think his is just beginning :gikkle:

 

Thanks for all the comments

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 03/10/2016 07:14 AM, Timothy M. said:

I'm still a bit puzzled as to why they think Daniel's attacker will return to the club. After all, he was not a proper member. Never mind, Toby's education should be fun, and I think Silas has finally found someone who can keep him in line. :lol: Good to see Daniel cuddled and safe.

:facepalm: I meant to put in a chapter about Daniels assailant before the meeting with Tara, Oliver, and Carlos... I'll add it in next week. All will be revealed.

 

Thanks for the gentle nudge :)

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 03/10/2016 09:19 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Oh the full monty, eh? Hehe.. i got 'escorted' to some of the BDSM clubs here... interesting is all i'm sayin about that. Guess I'll wait for more of Toby's experience.. hehe

Nice job, Cazzie..

My nearest club is too far away for me to get to, so I am having to work from research and asking a few people I know who are into the scene.

 

Feel free to point out mistakes you see, I can only learn if people tell me :)

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 03/10/2016 02:14 PM, LitLover said:

lol I think Toby is in for an eye opening experience. He's going to have to learn to control his reactions where his submissive brothers are concerned though or he's not going to make a very convincing Dom In the club.

I think Oliver and Carlos are out to 'shock the prude cop' as much as they can. I am hoping that Toby will give as good as he gets, but we will have to wait and see.

 

Thanks for reviewing

 

:hug:

Link to comment

So, Toby's education begins. It was interesting to see the spunk Silas has. I enjoyed this, Caz... well done... cheers... Gary....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/24/2016 12:20 PM, Headstall said:

So, Toby's education begins. It was interesting to see the spunk Silas has. I enjoyed this, Caz... well done... cheers... Gary....

Oh, I think Silas is getting used to running his mouth off, but there is a reason for it :X;)

 

Thank you

 

:hug:

Link to comment

Toby is getting along with what was happening in the club. Its the side he never knew more about his brothers. I hope he will learn more about his siblings and will understand/adjust what they were doing. And I appreciate Toby's concerns towards his brothers.

 

Nice chapter and Moving to the next one... :)

 

~Emi GS.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/03/2016 10:05 PM, Emi GS said:

Toby is getting along with what was happening in the club. Its the side he never knew more about his brothers. I hope he will learn more about his siblings and will understand/adjust what they were doing. And I appreciate Toby's concerns towards his brothers.

 

Nice chapter and Moving to the next one... :)

 

~Emi GS.

The brothers have been through a lot together, nothing will ever come between them.

 

Thanks for the reviews

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm interested to see what happens although I agree with Tim, I can't see why the guest who attacked Daniel would want to return.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/12/2017 at 4:37 AM, Dodger said:

I'm interested to see what happens although I agree with Tim, I can't see why the guest who attacked Daniel would want to return.

 

His plan was thwarted. The sort of man he is doesn't like that. And if he managed to fake an ID once he can do it again :) 

 

:hug: 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..