Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 978 Words
  • 4,854 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 7. Chapter 7

Toby

Toby looked in the full length mirror and grimaced. Silas had insisted that the black leather pants and open vest with a bare chest was the look he needed to be an undercover Dom. Toby just thought he looked like a child playing dress up. Since he and his brothers were identical he was just as slim and fragile looking as they were. He had added piercings and tattoos over the years to make himself an individual but essentially he looked like a twink, there was no other word for him. This role was going to stretch his acting to the limits but he needed to make sure his brothers were safe.
 
The door to the changing room opened and a big man walked in. he was dressed similarly to toby—at least Silas had been tight about the mode of dress then—and he was muttering under his breath. He saw toby and stopped in his tracks, show time…
 
“Silas what are you doing in here? This changing room is only for Doms and you know that. And what the hell are you wearing?”
 
Toby took a deep mental breath and straightened his back, he had to start as he meant to go on. He leveled the man with a glare that had been known to have harden criminals shitting themselves and spoke in a low growl. “I don’t know who you are and I have no desire to know. But, I do know that this club has rules of behavior, I had to read and sign them when I became a member. You will speak to me with respect or not at all.”
 
The Dom had gone red in the face and Toby wondered with amusement, if he was going to blow his top like in one of Silas’ favored cartoons.
 
“I’ll show you respect you little brat,” that man thundered. “I’ll tan your hide until you can’t—”
 
His rant was interrupted by Oliver entering the changing area. Toby had been introduced to him and Carlos when he arrived and had been told they would be looking after his brothers while he checked out the club for them. they all believed the wannabe Dom would make a reappearance.
 
“What is all the yelling in here? It can be heard outside.” Oliver’s voice was low but it carried the edge of command that Toby had heard in many superior officers on the force. He turned. “Toby there you are.” He looked toby up and down slowly. “Silas was right those pants really show off your ass. The subs are going to be clamoring for your attention.” He swung back to face the other man. “Trever what were you shouting about tanning someone’s hide?” the question sounded casual but there was an undercurrent of displeasure that couldn’t be missed. Trever obviously didn’t miss it but he also obviously hadn’t listened to a word Oliver had just said to toby because his next words were.
 
“Oliver you know subs aren’t allowed in here. I was just asking what this brat was doing in here and offering to teach him a lesson in how to act around a Dom.”
 
Toby tried not to grin, he really did, well…okay so maybe he didn’t try that hard.
 
Oliver turned to fully face the Dom and Trever wilted under that gaze. “I think you should be taught a lesson in listening,” Oliver stated. “This is Toby Carroll. He is a new member in the club and is a Dom in training. I shudder to think what he has learned from you in the last few minutes. I would advise next time you check whom you are talking to before you open your mouth. Oh, and before I forget you’re on restricted membership as of now. Maybe after a few months of being monitored you will remember how to act. I was actually going to speak to you tonight anyway, I had a complaint from Silas that you were rude to him after a scene when he asked for aftercare. I think his words were you told him if he wanted all that sissy stuff he could go find someone else to coddle him.
 
"Do I need to remind you that part of your training is in how to care for a sub after a scene? In that raining you are told exactly what to look for to make sure the sub is able to function properly before being allowed to leave your sight. If for any reason you are unable to provide said care then you should arrange for someone else to do it for you, but you do not send a sub away what they are asking for help. Is that understood?” the last statement came out in a growl. Trever was already nodding frantically and backing toward the door. “You won’t be allowed full membership here until you complete the training, remember that,” Oliver stated coldly just before Trever made it to the door and through it.
 
“So, Toby, what do you think of the pace so far?” Oliver turned back with a grin on his face. Toby would never have guessed he had just dressed down a man a few moments ago.
 
Unable to hold it in any longer Toby started laughing, and it wasn’t long until Oliver joined him.
 
“Come on, Silas is waiting for us and Daniel should be arriving soon with Carlos. We’ll introduce you around, it will hopefully stop there being any more issues with mistaken identity.”
 
Still chuckling the two men walked out the room side by side. All the pieces were on the board and they’d made their move. Now, all that remained was to wait and see what move their opponent would make.
 
Prompt used:
A picture of a chess board with a game in play.
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well I think Toby had a LOT of fun with that. haha I don't think is the last time a Dom is going to try to put Toby in his place thinking he's a sub who's forgetting his role.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/02/2016 11:54 AM, LitLover said:

Well I think Toby had a LOT of fun with that. haha I don't think is the last time a Dom is going to try to put Toby in his place thinking he's a sub who's forgetting his role.

I had a lot of fun with this scene and I think you're right there will be a few more in the future.

 

Thanks for the reviews

 

:hug:

Link to comment

Undercover Doms... reality TV at its best!! I think you need to write the script. Hehe
Good work on this chapter. Oliver has his hands full. I think Toby will too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

It's a good lesson to learn that Dom or sub is a state of mind, not linked to physical appearance. I'm guessing acting the part will turn real pretty quickly... Will be fun to read Toby's reactions to him Dom persona.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Somehow, I don't think Toby will be laughing long. Besides being undercover he will be learning the way of the Dom, and I think it might take him by surprise. At least I hope it does because.. Oh what fun that would be..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/02/2016 05:17 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Undercover Doms... reality TV at its best!! I think you need to write the script. Hehe

Good work on this chapter. Oliver has his hands full. I think Toby will too.

Thanks Timmie, I don't think this will be as easy as all three 'Doms' think it's going to be. As for the Subs? Well, I think Silas may have something to say, if he gets the chance ;)

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 03/02/2016 05:46 PM, Puppilull said:

It's a good lesson to learn that Dom or sub is a state of mind, not linked to physical appearance. I'm guessing acting the part will turn real pretty quickly... Will be fun to read Toby's reactions to him Dom persona.

I think Toby may be getting a reality check sooner than he expects ;)

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 03/02/2016 11:17 PM, Defiance19 said:

Somehow, I don't think Toby will be laughing long. Besides being undercover he will be learning the way of the Dom, and I think it might take him by surprise. At least I hope it does because.. Oh what fun that would be..

He is definitely in for some eye opening scenes and lessons. ;) He will finally see first hand what his brothers like and maybe he will start to understand them more.

 

Thank you for the comments

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 03/03/2016 03:55 AM, Jade1988 said:

This was great!!!! Toby coming to join the club should be interesting. Can't wait for more!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you for the review. This story is surprising even me :)

 

:hug:

Link to comment

Trever was rude and he obviously has problems with proper Dom behavior in general, but in fact his instincts about Toby as a Dom were quite accurate. I hope Toby acting is up to it, but at least he's in training.
By the way, which city are we in? Please say Chicago, then I might use the club in CC. ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/10/2016 07:06 AM, Timothy M. said:

Trever was rude and he obviously has problems with proper Dom behavior in general, but in fact his instincts about Toby as a Dom were quite accurate. I hope Toby acting is up to it, but at least he's in training.

By the way, which city are we in? Please say Chicago, then I might use the club in CC. ;)

But were Trevor's instincts right?? Toby maybe in training but he still may be a Dom at heart...We'll find out I'm sure.

 

As for a place? I never name places in any of my stories unless I have to (or I make them up). That way I can't be called on mistakes with landmarks and such. But, if you want to use the club by all means do. You'll need to give it a name though, I still can't think of one. :)

 

:hug:

Link to comment

Great chapter, Caz! I loved the dressing down Trever received. Identical triplets should make for a lot of fun in the club. Well done... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/24/2016 06:15 AM, Headstall said:

Great chapter, Caz! I loved the dressing down Trever received. Identical triplets should make for a lot of fun in the club. Well done... cheers... Gary...

In Trevor's defense he didn't know, but he should have thought before he jumped down Toby's throat so...

 

I just wanted to have some fun :)

 

Thank you

 

:hug:

Link to comment

You are giving bad ideas to me with those no shirt, leather pants and tattoos on Toby. :blushing: And that too, they are triplets and hot. Am I a bushing mess!!! I am.

 

Everything is going as planned. Was that shit head going to show up???

 

To know that, I am moving to next chapter. BTW, Nice chapter... :thumbup:

 

~Emi GS.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/03/2016 09:40 PM, Emi GS said:

You are giving bad ideas to me with those no shirt, leather pants and tattoos on Toby. :blushing: And that too, they are triplets and hot. Am I a bushing mess!!! I am.

 

Everything is going as planned. Was that shit head going to show up???

 

To know that, I am moving to next chapter. BTW, Nice chapter... :thumbup:

 

~Emi GS.

The bad guy may turn up, then again he may not ;) I'm sure he'll let me know his plan eventually.

 

Thanks for the reviews

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm back and ready for another 6 chapters. This is a good story and I like Toby but he's been fortunate so far.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/12/2017 at 4:29 AM, Dodger said:

I'm back and ready for another 6 chapters. This is a good story and I like Toby but he's been fortunate so far.

 

I'm glad you like it so far, I hope you like the rest. 

 

Toby can be cocky and overconfident, but his heart is in the right place. I'm sure he'll learn :) 

 

:hug: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..