Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 569 Words
  • 3,187 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 42. Chapter 42

Daniel

Daniel sighed when the door opened to admit Kevin again. He’d thought he would get longer to regroup and think up a new set of plans. But, that’s life. He was about to make some comment when another man joined Kevin.

The hair was different and the face was thinner, but those eyes. He would never forget those eyes.

“You,” Daniel snarled.

“Yes, me,” the man drawled. “I believe we have unfinished business, Silas.”

Daniel froze then flicked a glance at Kevin. One look at the man’s sickly expression and, yep, Daniel realized the old man had once again gotten them mixed up. Kevin would have realized his mistake as soon as he undressed Daniel. The birthmark on his ass was the only thing he didn’t share with his brothers. The bastard had seen him and Silas naked often enough to know that small fact. Now he had a choice. Let on who he was or play along. Making a decision he turned back to the stranger.

Channeling his inner Silas, he grinned. “You’re the asshole who whipped my brother—you don’t mind me naming you asshole do you? Since we haven’t been introduced.

“I suppose I should congratulate you. At least you got the right brother this time. Of course, you did have help, so maybe you aren’t that smart after all. You are—”

He was cut off by a backhander that made the cut on his lip reopen. He wrinkled his nose when Asshole got right up into his face. God, that bastard’s breath stank of stale beer.

“You are just another stuck up little brat who thinks he’s better than everyone else. Twinks like you think their shit don’t stink and that they have the right to refuse when a master tells them what to do. Well, you're going to do exactly as I say, and if you don’t, you can follow all the other little twink failures that came before you.”

Daniel felt the panic trying to rise up and suffocate him, he ruthlessly pushed it down and gave the man his best snotty look. “Dude. You know if you’re going to get that close at least suck a breath mint first. Eau de beer? Not an attractive scent.”

The comment earned him a fist to the guts that left him gasping and his eyes watering. However, Asshole moved back and paced the small room ranting and waving his hands.

Daniel took the opportunity to look over his captors. Kevin hadn’t changed much. There was more grey in his black hair but otherwise he looked as healthy as ever. As for the unknown man; he had black hair—obviously dyed from the grey it had been at the club—and a thin face. He was taller than Daniel—but, then most men were. He also had piercing grey eyes. The sort of eyes that burned into you and made you feel naked, even when you were fully clothed.

“Jasper, come on. Don’t let the little slut get to you. He’s just trying to make you too angry to give him the whipping he deserves.”

Daniel scowled at Kevin. The idiot grabs the wrong person and Daniel should take the brunt of his partner’s anger? No way.

“Of course, Kevin here just wants you to not notice you have the wr—”

Shock froze everyone in the room when a loud crash came from somewhere above them. Before anyone could move, the door burst inwards.

Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Fingers Crossed 2
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The story's plot is finally getting exciting and then regular updates stopped. Way to play with my emotions lol. Keep up the good work and im hoping I'll get to enjoy more next Wednesday.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/21/2017 11:02 AM, Lily Asteia said:

The story's plot is finally getting exciting and then regular updates stopped. Way to play with my emotions lol. Keep up the good work and im hoping I'll get to enjoy more next Wednesday.

Sorry to miss weeks. I just get into a routine and something happens to throw my schedule out the window. I will always promise to do my best, that is all anyone can do. :)

 

Thanks for the comments

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 01/11/2017 11:15 AM, Reader1810 said:

Yay! The cavalry has arrived! :D

But, will there be a rescue or just more captives??? :whistle:

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 16/01/2018 at 5:04 AM, Dodger said:

This has to be the cavalry. :2thumbs:

 

Maybe, then again maybe not :X  ;) 

 

Thanks for reading and commenting

 

:hug: 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..