Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 619 Words
  • 2,476 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 70. Chapter 70

Daniel

Today was the day. Today he was legally joining with the man he loved. His lover. His master. His soon to be husband, not only that, but he got to...

“Tell me again why I agreed to this?” Toby demanded from in front of the mirror. His bow tie was hanging on either side of his neck and if looks could kill the tie would be ashes. After glaring for a few more seconds he threw his hands up. “I give up. I can’t get this tie to look right.”

Tsking lightly, Daniel moved in front of his pouting brother and efficiently tied the cursed tie. Tweaking the ends so it sat to his satisfaction he moved back and raised an eyebrow. Toby looked at the offending item and then pointedly turned his head away. “Hadn’t we better get going?”

“Everything will be fine, Bro,” Daniel reassured him. “We’ve planned everything, and you’ve triple checked it all several times as well. Now, stop worrying.”

“Can’t you at least pretend to be nervous?”

Daniel grinned, “I’m not. I’m excited. We’re finally—” The door banged open.

“So, everyone ready for this?” Silas yelled as he entered. He was resplendent in a rainbow-colored suit and even brighter hair.

“As ready as I’ll ever be,” Toby muttered before heading out the door to get into position.

“Shall we?” Silas held his arm out and Daniel wrapped a hand round it with a smile.

They met up with Tara outside the door and Daniel caught his breath.

“You look beautiful,” Daniel told her and received a blush as a reward. The red cheeks looked good on the usually stern Mistress.

“And you both look very handsome. Silas, are there any colors you missed when you had that suit made?”

“No, ma’am, I’m fairly sure the tailor managed to get all the colors I asked for into it.”

Tara shook her head. “Don’t think that because I’m dressed like this I won’t report you to Oliver. I’m sure he knows exactly what punishment to use to curb your wayward tongue.”

The flush that stained Silas’ cheeks told the entire story and had all of them laughing.

Tara moved around Silas and took his other arm. “Come on, let’s not leave the others waiting too long.”

They moved together to the entrance of the hotel and followed their designated path. The wedding was being held in the expansive hotel grounds. Decorations were strung up to mark their route and as they rounded the corner Daniel caught his breath. This was his first time seeing the full effect of all their planning.

Two rows of chairs were set-up leaving a wide aisle in between for them to walk down. The chairs were covered in colorful fabric and had contrasting ribbons tied around them. The seats were filled with friends and family. Carlos’ family had flown in and had fallen in love with Daniel in seconds. Similarly, Tara’s family had driven into town and had told Toby if he could tame their daughter he was a better person than they were.

Moving slowly towards the front of the crowd Daniel watched Carlos, Oliver, and Toby turn to watch their progress. Every step brought them closer to their goal.

Finally, they met their men and hugs were exchanged before they all turned to face the celebrant.

“Welcome everyone. We’re gathered together today to celebrate the joining of Daniel to Carlos and of Tara to Toby. Who of you stands in witness to this joining?”

Daniel felt tears welling up as the entire crowd stood yelling their agreement.

This was the start of the rest of his life, and that life looked more than good. It looked Fucking Fantastic.

THE END
 
Thank you to my wonderful editor and sounding board @Timothy M. , without him the mistakes would be overwhelming. 
 
Thank you to all the readers who have read, liked, and commented on this story. Your support means so much to me and I'm glad so many of you enjoyed it. I hope to see you all when I post the next story I have rolling around in my head. 
 
I will be taking a two-week break to get a good start on the next story, so see y'all in two weeks. 
 
:hug: 
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 20
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A sweet ending to this story! Just what I needed on a chilly night. I look forward to your next work, but take your time to reboot. No stress. We'll wait. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Thank you for this story.  I enjoyed it a great deal.  Enjoy your vacation and I look forward to your next story.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I'm going to say along with the other people who said great job on the story. I feel like the three brothers have been extremely blessed by finding the right partners for each of them, Silas has Oscar, Daniel has Carlos, and Toby has Tara. Now that all three are married I hope that they can get on with their lives and put the past behind them, don't worry about what happened to you before concentrate on the here and now. I look forward to reading the next book you come out with. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
21 hours ago, Puppilull said:

A sweet ending to this story! Just what I needed on a chilly night. I look forward to your next work, but take your time to reboot. No stress. We'll wait. 

 

20 hours ago, chris191070 said:

A lovely chapter to end this story. The triplets and there Partners happy in life.

 

19 hours ago, booklove said:

Lovely. But its over... So whats next. *Tapping Fingers* Hurry, pretty please?

 

19 hours ago, avidreadr said:

Thank you for this story.  I enjoyed it a great deal.  Enjoy your vacation and I look forward to your next story.

 

17 hours ago, Butcher56 said:

I'm going to say along with the other people who said great job on the story. I feel like the three brothers have been extremely blessed by finding the right partners for each of them, Silas has Oscar, Daniel has Carlos, and Toby has Tara. Now that all three are married I hope that they can get on with their lives and put the past behind them, don't worry about what happened to you before concentrate on the here and now. I look forward to reading the next book you come out with. 

 

Thank you all for your comments and your continued support. It means the world to me and helps me to keep writing. 

 

New story coming soon :yes: 

 

:hug: 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Thank you Caz.. This was a really great story and I enjoy from the beginning to this amazing chapter end.. 

 

Cant wait to see what’s next!! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Defiance19 said:

Thank you Caz.. This was a really great story and I enjoy from the beginning to this amazing chapter end.. 

 

Cant wait to see what’s next!! 

 

Thank you, I'm so glad you enjoyed it 

 

:hug: 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Sniff....a double wedding....sniff..sniff.  :wub:    Wonderful ending. Thank you Caz.  I really going to miss the triplets. :(

 

So what's next?  Did you decide?  And this was the third story I read today that ended.  Did you writers decide to just gang up on us readers?  You guys are sending me into withdrawal!!!  :o 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
17 hours ago, LadyDe said:

Sniff....a double wedding....sniff..sniff.  :wub:    Wonderful ending. Thank you Caz.  I really going to miss the triplets. :(

 

So what's next?  Did you decide?  And this was the third story I read today that ended.  Did you writers decide to just gang up on us readers?  You guys are sending me into withdrawal!!!  :o 

 

I'm  glad you enjoyed it :) 

 

I'm  working on several new ones at the mo, i just need to decide which one to use. 

 

:hug: 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Nice ending to an interesting story. I learned a bit about the world of BDSM which was good too. Thanks Caz, I will leave a review for you.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
17 hours ago, Dodger said:

Nice ending to an interesting story. I learned a bit about the world of BDSM which was good too. Thanks Caz, I will leave a review for you.

 

Thanks for all your wonderful comments and for reading. 

 

:hug: 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Wonderful Story, I'm so glad I stuck with it. The really chapters almost made me stop reading it.  Next story longer chapters please. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 1/15/2019 at 2:30 AM, Ezz0564 said:

Wonderful Story, I'm so glad I stuck with it. The really chapters almost made me stop reading it.  Next story longer chapters please. 

 

Most of my stories do have longer chapters. However, this one is a Wednesday Briefs Flash story. That means I have to keep to a word limit of 500-1,000 words per week. 

Personally, I tend to wait until the flash stories are finished before reading, but it is of course, up to the individual reader. 

I am so glad you enjoyed the story and I hope you enjoy any others of mine you decide to read 

:hug: 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

It's 2:47am and am now about to sleep loved it can't believe I was scared to read it don't really thought it was going to be a story about non consensual sex lots of pain and stuff happy I read it reminds of stories by ANDROGENE they tried the Dom and sub as well in a way I loved so much and even though it was a lot of chapters don't regret sticking to it  thank u

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 11/27/2019 at 7:11 AM, Nana Atuwa said:

It's 2:47am and am now about to sleep loved it can't believe I was scared to read it don't really thought it was going to be a story about non consensual sex lots of pain and stuff happy I read it reminds of stories by ANDROGENE they tried the Dom and sub as well in a way I loved so much and even though it was a lot of chapters don't regret sticking to it  thank u

 

I am so glad you took a chance on my story and liked it. Thank you so much for reading and commenting. 

:hug: 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Aww! Thank you so much for this story - I'm a sucker for painful backgrounds, bumpy rides and eventual happy endings, and you certainly didn't disappoint with this one!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..