Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 626 Words
  • 2,943 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 32. Chapter 32

Silas

Silas woke up and his first reaction was to panic because of the strong arms holding him. But, another feeling pushed the panic aside before it could take a tight hold of him. He felt safe. For the first time, outside of his family, he felt safe in someone’s arms. More than that, he felt relaxed and well rested. The last thing he remembered was feeling scared and… Oh God! He’d had a panic attack, in front of Oliver. What would Oliver think of him now? He’d probably think Silas was a…

“I know you’re awake.” Oliver’s voice rumbled through his chest and against Silas’ ear, sending a shiver through Silas. “Look at me, Boy.”

Silas slowly, reluctantly lifted his head to look Oliver in the eyes. He was surprised to see only worry there. There was no pity. No accusation. No anger. Silas almost purred in pleasure when a hand stroked his hair from his face.

“I’m so sorry, Boy.” Oliver's voice was soft and sad. “I really will learn to think before I speak to you. I promise.”

Silas frowned. Why was Oliver apologizing? What did he mean he would think before he spoke?

“I-I don’t understand, Sir,” Silas whispered, he was afraid to say the wrong thing. Harold had always been angry if Silas had a panic attack. The brute of a man had thought he could beat the attacks out of Silas.

Oliver continued to brush a hand over Silas’ hair. “I am saying I should have thought before I called you anything other than boy.”

Silas thought back and realized Oliver had called him a naughty boy. And now it seemed his usually strong master was asking him for forgiveness.

“You’re my master. You can call me whatever you wish,” Silas tried to reassure the man.

“A master looks after his sub. He doesn’t do anything to bring that person harm in a non-consensual way. Be it with words or physical contact. You may have agreed to obey me, but I agreed to look after you. Considering what happened I think we need to look over your limits list again. When we get to the club on Saturday it will be the first thing we do. Is that understood, Boy?”

“Yes, Sir,” Silas whispered, awed by the determination on Oliver's face.

“I can’t hear you, Boy,” Oliver demanded.

“Yes, Sir,” Silas repeated louder, and a bit more confidently.

Oliver growled again and pulled him closer. Silas was astounded at how tender this big fierce Dom was being. Who’d have thought he had it in him. None of the subs at the club, that’s for sure. He almost thought that it was only him who got to see this side of Oliver. But, then he snorted to himself, he was no one special; why would he be the one to see a different side of Oliver?

As though he’d read Silas’ mind Oliver spoke quietly. “You and your brothers are special men. You’ve all been through a lot, but you’ve survived. You’ve supported each other and helped each other; it’s time you all let other people in to share the burden. Now, what DVD did you have in mind?”

Silas was shocked into silence as Oliver gently lifted him and, after standing, put him on the couch, tucking him round with a warm blanket. The Dom then strode over to the TV and set about getting a DVD ready to play.

Silas wasn’t sure what to think or feel. Everything Oliver was saying, and the way he was acting sounded too good to be true. Could he really put his trust in someone other than family?

Silas thought about it and decided he wanted to.

He really wanted to…

Prompt used
I can't hear you
My thanks to my ever patient editor Tim, I am nine times out of ten late sending this to him.
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So happy for Silas. To find a Master who treats him with respect and understand his particular needs and limits... :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/09/2016 04:03 AM, LadyDe said:

Yes, Silas. Open up and let Oliver in!! :kiss:

Oliver is stubbon enough to get through to Silas. It will just take patince.

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 10/05/2016 05:49 PM, Puppilull said:

So happy for Silas. To find a Master who treats him with respect and understand his particular needs and limits... :)

Thanks Puppilull, yes I think Daniel will be learning a lot about how a proper master treats his boy :)

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 10/05/2016 04:28 PM, Timothy M. said:

Not to worry, Caz, I loved this chapter. Oliver is so good for Silas, I just want to :hug: both of them.

Thanks Tim, and I too would love to hug all the boys :)

 

:hug:

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..