Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 727 Words
  • 2,724 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 27. Chapter 27

My thanks to everyone who has reviewed this story. I am really grateful for the comments and I promise I will reply to everyone. I have only been online periodically recently but am back for now and will do my best to catch up quickly.

Silas

A few days had passed since what Silas had dubbed the ‘big reveal’. Tension was still high at home, but it was slowly getting better.

He was on his way to an appointment with Anna. He hated these appointments. How did talking about things help? He would still be a freak who got off on being hurt.

He just wanted to leave the past in the past and move forward with his life. But, Anna had to find out he had been hurting himself when the urges got too bad.

She had to recommend the club to Danny, and he had grasped onto the idea. Anna knew full well that it would be a cold day in hell before Silas—or Toby for that matter—would allow Danny to go to a BDSM club on his own. So, like the good brother he was, Silas had agreed to accompany Daniel and keep an eye on him. He’d been skeptical, no matter how well recommended the club had been. So, he’d been surprised when they arrived at the club. The owners hadn’t just let them in and left them to the Doms’ mercy. Tara had sat down them down and asked lots of questions. It had taken over two hours, but she had written out contracts for both of them that outlined exactly what they would and wouldn’t allow a Dom to do. It also stated their safewords and a few other things Silas wouldn’t have even thought of putting into such a contract. They’d both been taken on as house subs on Tara’s recommendation. That meant they could meet the Doms but all activities they took part in had to be approved by Tara until she was satisfied they could make good decisions for themselves. Of course, Daniel agreeing to the work with that strange Dom without her approval meant they had now been given to Oliver and Carlos—for their own protection.

Tara had done well with finding Silas Doms to help when his urges got the better of him and so, instead of cutting himself, he had a safe outlet for his need for pain. However, what he hadn’t told anyone was the urges had been getting worse. The whippings hadn’t been having a lasting affect like they had done at the beginning. Oh, he came in the end, but there was no satisfaction in it and he was feeling empty.

He’d gone from once a week to taking up the offers of every Dom who approached him. That was until Oliver. He really didn’t want to admit it but it had now been almost two weeks since the whipping Oliver had given him and the urges had yet to return. Shit, he had even passed out from the orgasm. Then he’d gone and ruined it by having a panic attack. God, Oliver must have thought he was a weak idiot.

Snapping out of his thoughts he realized he was in front of Anna’s office with no recollection of walking there. He shook his head, he really needed to be more careful. Toby would have a go at him for going alone as it was, let alone zoning out and not taking notice of his surroundings.

Making his way to the reception he waved to Sophia before pulling a book out of his bag and flopping into a seat. He’d found that reading—or at least looking like he was reading—was a good way to deter people from talking to him.

He was in the middle of reading a scene where the mc’s child was building a sand castle on a remote beach, wishing he was on a remote beach somewhere rather than in a shrink’s office, when he heard his name being called.

Anna appeared in his peripheral vision and he lowered the book.

“Silas, you’re in a world of your own again.” Anna had a fond smile on her face as she spoke.

He shrugged. “Better than being in this world.” Then regretted the words when it garnered him a raised eyebrow from Anna. “Let’s get this over with,” he said and rose to put his book away.

Anna turned and headed back to her office and Silas trailed behind her, feeling like he was heading for the principal’s office, just like he did many times in school.

Prompt used:
A picture of a sandcastle
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Silas really shouldn't be wandering around alone like that... Even if he doesn't like his sessions, it seems he needs them quite a bit.

Link to comment
On 08/10/2016 07:20 PM, Puppilull said:

Silas really shouldn't be wandering around alone like that... Even if he doesn't like his sessions, it seems he needs them quite a bit.

Um, I think Silas is one of those men that will always do the opposite to what he's told, just to be contrary. Hopefully Oliver and Anna can get some sense in his head before something bad happens.

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment

Oh the suffering still. My heart aches for Silas and what he went through. It may be better with Oliver, but he's still thinking he's a freak. Obviously there's much still to work through.
I agree - getting lost in his own world is a danger when there's someone lurking..

Link to comment
On 08/25/2016 05:32 AM, Defiance19 said:

Oh the suffering still. My heart aches for Silas and what he went through. It may be better with Oliver, but he's still thinking he's a freak. Obviously there's much still to work through.

I agree - getting lost in his own world is a danger when there's someone lurking..

Silas is very strong willed. He was the one to take on the leader role when Toby was gone. Now, he has to try and get used to being taken care of again. It's going to take time to get used to everything and come to terms with himself as well.

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment

People who haven't experienced trauma like this, think after a few years of the good life it just goes away, that you get better. You don't, you get better at hiding the pain, the fear, the nightmares, and no it isn't in your life all the time,but it's never gone. Well done, cazzie!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/09/2016 05:08 AM, Mikiesboy said:

People who haven't experienced trauma like this, think after a few years of the good life it just goes away, that you get better. You don't, you get better at hiding the pain, the fear, the nightmares, and no it isn't in your life all the time,but it's never gone. Well done, cazzie!

I totally agree Timmie. Sometimes people are better at putting strong locks on those mind boxes. But, even the strongest lock breaks occasionally.

 

Thank you for the reviews

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 12/1/2017 at 6:16 AM, Dodger said:

Poor Silas. He can be forgiven for zoning out but he's in danger on his own. :(

 

Silas is stubborn, independent, and scared. He thinks he should be left alone. His friends and family don't agree. Toby will make sure he follows the rules to keep safe, or of course, Oliver may get involved;) 

 

Thanks for taking the time to comment :hug: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..