Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 602 Words
  • 3,337 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 26. Chapter 26

Unknown

Three of them? Why didn’t that bastard warn him there are three of them? How is he meant to know which one he’s supposed to be taking?

He slapped his hand down on the table causing his empty coffee cup to rattle. Was it too much to ask to find a boy that could take a whipping without begging for mercy after less than five minutes. The guy in the bar had promised that the boy called Silas at the local club could take anything he could dish out and not make a sound.

Said he’d whipped the boy bloody himself and Silas hadn’t even whimpered, just asked for more at the end.

To have a boy like that at the end of his whip would make all the searching worthwhile. All those boys who said that they could take anything but all they did was scream, they all screamed in the end.

Would he be able to break even this infamous Silas? He’d give it his best try.

Picking up a remote a screen flickered to life showing the inside of the club. Twenty minutes of flicking through the cameras and he finally saw his prey leaving a room with his brothers, and two of the clubs Masters. How was he to get the boy away from his body guards? He was never alone at the club and he could hardy approach the boy on the street.

Sinking down in his chair, he steepled his fingers and watched the screen, deep in thought. He needed a plan…

****
Carlos

Carlos couldn’t believe everything he’d heard so far. He knew there was a lot the three men weren’t telling them. But, he didn’t need details to know the men were survivors, all of them.

He watched the brothers as they all exited the office and headed back for the bar area.

“They’re all special men,” Oliver murmured from beside him.

Carlos nodded, but his reply was forestalled by them entering the bar area. He caught up with the brothers and tapped Daniel on the shoulder. “We need to take our time behind the bar, boy. Are you up to working?”

Daniel gave him a small smile. “I’ll help wherever you think I’m needed, Sir.”

Carlos huffed. His boy was so selfless, he needed someone to look out for him. “I think you’ve had enough this evening. I’m going to ask Master Gordon to cover for us. His Boy could use the extra practice for when they open their bar next year. Meet me at our normal table in fifteen minutes.”

“Yes Sir.” He hugged his brothers and headed away.

“See you all later,” Carlos said as he too headed away.

Oliver

Oliver watched his friend leave before turning to Silas. “We have accounts to finish, Boy. I’m going to talk to Tara and I expect you to be in my office in twenty minutes. Understood?”

Of course, Sir.” Silas was grinning. He gave his brother a quick hug and sped off.

Oliver turned to Toby. “Carlos told me about what happened. Him and I are not those bastards that hurt your brothers. I won’t say we’ll never hurt them, because even in a vanilla relationship things get said and done that hurt one of the people in it. But, I can say that we will both do everything we can to help those boys heal and move forward in their lives. Whether those lives include me and Carlos or not. One is the loneliest number.”

He didn’t give Toby a chance to reply before he went looking for Tara.

Prompt Used:
One is the loneliest number
My thanks go to Tim for the quick edit as I was running late again :)
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I think it's safe to say that Carlos has fallen pretty hard for Daniel. I'm not sure if Daniel knows how he feels yet, but I think he has stronger feelings for Carlos than he'd want to admit.
It's worrisome that someone is coming after Silas, someone who has access to the club's security feed apparently. How will this person know he has the right triplet? Even if he does manage to grab Silas, I hate to think what he'll do in his effort to break him.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'd like to see the creep grab Toby. Now that could get interesting! I hope our little gang stays together and protect each other, but that wouldn't make much of a story... LOL

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/04/2016 12:11 AM, LitLover said:

I think it's safe to say that Carlos has fallen pretty hard for Daniel. I'm not sure if Daniel knows how he feels yet, but I think he has stronger feelings for Carlos than he'd want to admit.

It's worrisome that someone is coming after Silas, someone who has access to the club's security feed apparently. How will this person know he has the right triplet? Even if he does manage to grab Silas, I hate to think what he'll do in his effort to break him.

I think both Doms are very enamoured of their boys, even if they most likely don't want to admit it just yet :)

 

As for the unknown! He hasn't revealed himself to me just yet, he is just dropping breadcrumbs and cackling like a loon when I then have to work those into the story. I'm sure he'll make a mistake soon though, I hope.

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 08/04/2016 01:53 AM, Puppilull said:

I'd like to see the creep grab Toby. Now that could get interesting! I hope our little gang stays together and protect each other, but that wouldn't make much of a story... LOL

I think Toby would really have a great time showing unknown exactly what he learned from the government. But, who knows where the story will go? Even I don't know, I have almost no plan and the characters keep changing things on me. So, we'll all find out together.

 

Thanks for the comments

 

:hug:

Link to comment

Well, I'm hoping that with Toby, Carlos and Oliver keeping a closer eye on the boys things won't be too disastrous.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/25/2016 05:13 AM, Defiance19 said:

Well, I'm hoping that with Toby, Carlos and Oliver keeping a closer eye on the boys things won't be too disastrous.

The three men can only protect willing people though. I think Silas, if not Daniel too, will not like being kept company all the time.

 

Thanks for the review

 

:hug:

Link to comment

Unknown .. we're all afraid of the unknown, maybe that's a good thing. These boys need carlos and oliver.. they're in a good place... good chapter xo

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/09/2016 05:03 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Unknown .. we're all afraid of the unknown, maybe that's a good thing. These boys need carlos and oliver.. they're in a good place... good chapter xo

Being afraid of the unknown is how I decided what to put for the bad guys title.

 

Oliver and Carlos can only help if the boys let them. Here's hoping.

 

Thanks for the reviews

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 11/27/2017 at 5:23 AM, Dodger said:

The boys will need to stay close. That guy gives me the creeps. Nice chapter.

 

Thank you for your continuing comments. Yes the boys will need to be very careful :) 

 

:hug: 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..