Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 4,572 Words
  • 12,220 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 49. Chapter 49

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There is a young, gay boy, 15 year old Fernando, who's father has kicked him out (which happens way too often in real life) and CPS (Child Protective Services) have placed him with foster parents, a married straight couple. Warning, There may be a description of gay male sex in this chapter.

Chapter 49 will pick up on Tuesday, August 14th, when Maria, Antonio and Fernando will have some happy news to share, and hopefully cover Damion’s and Kerri’s first date Wednesday eve.

* * * * *

DJ Chapter 49 – A gay love story by Doug Spencer

Going back to Saturday August 11th, Fernando’s birth parents received a letter from Antonio and Maria’s attorney, asking them to contact him regarding a legal issue involving Fernando.

Having no idea what this was about, his parents placed a call to the attorney, Steven Jones, on Monday morning. Steven Jones is Jamie’s uncle, and was the attorney that handled DJ’s adoption to Doug Kendall.

Steven, taking the call, “Mr. Gomez, I have been retained by Mr. and Mrs. Antonio Chevas to represent them and Fernando in their effort to legally adopt Fernando as their Son. Are you aware of this action?”

“I was not,” Mr. Gomez stated. “I was aware that Fernando was under the care of CPS after I told the little queer that he was no longer welcome in our home. He has become an embarrassment to me, and my entire family. I’m incensed that CPS is trying to collect support payments from me!”

“Mr. Gomez,” Steve replied, “if you and your wife are willing to sign a release form, allowing the Chevas couple to adopt Fernando without contest, you will no longer have any further financial responsibility for Fernando, nor parental rights to him.”

“Mr. Jones,” Gomez asked, “does this couple know that Fernando is queer?”

“Yes, sir,” Steve replied, “They’re very much aware of his sexual orientation, and it’s not an issue. If I send the release form today, you and your wife can sign it, get it notarized and return it ASAP and you won’t even need to go to court.”

“We’ll be glad to sign it,” Gomez replied, “and it will be good riddance to bad rubbish! We’ll be looking for that form. Is there anything else we need to do?”

“No sir,” Steve replied, “Have a good life!” At this point Steve has zero respect for Fernando’s biological parents.

Steve asked Brenda to prepare the release form and try to get it in the mail today, then made a call to Antonio, and got no answer on the pizzeria phone. Realizing the pizzeria is closed on Monday’s, he got Antonio’s cell number from the file and called that number. Antonio answered with a suspicious ‘Hello?’

“Antonio,” Steve responded, “Steve Jones here, I think I have good news for you.”

“Spill it,” Antonio replied, “you’ve got my undivided attention!”

“I just got off the phone with Fernando’s father. I’m sending out the release form for his parents to sign today, and his father said they would be glad to sign it, and he said that they wouldn’t contest Fernando’s adoption. I fail to comprehend that parents could be so willing to give up their own flesh and blood! Right now I’m just waiting to receive that release form back, and I can get our case on the court docket. Fernando may not be a Gomez for very much longer!”

“How long do you think this whole procedure will take?” Antonio queried.

“A lot depends on how soon I receive that release form back from his parents,” Steve stated, “I can’t move forward until I have that signed form. If they get it back to me in the next three or four days, and court isn’t too backed up, it’s possible we could get it on the docket in time for Fernando to return to school as Fernando Chevas! Otherwise, it could take as long as five or six weeks.”

“I know the legal system sometimes moves at a snails pace,” Antonio replied, “Maria and I can hardly wait until that beautiful young man is OUR’S—ALL OUR’S!”

“I’m reasonably certain the adoption will go through without any major glitches,” Steve assured Antonio, “It’s not a question of ‘IF’ but more a question of ‘WHEN’. I’ll keep you posted when I find out anything. Fernando is a lucky young man to have future parents that want him and love him so much.”

“You know Steve,” Antonio stated, “Jamie was instrumental in bringing Fernando into our lives. He knew that Fernando needed a good home, and seemed to have a sixth sense that Maria and I needed him in our lives. We couldn’t love him more if he’d been born to us! Thanks for the update, I’ll let you go. Oh, Steve! Do you think it would be OK to tell Fernando that the adoption is going to happen?”

“Sure, Antonio,” Steve replied, “we just don’t know how soon. It’s my privilege to be able to help three lonely people become a happy and loving family.” The two men hung up, Antonio with a smile on his face.

Antonio walked through the dining room, noting that there were four places set at the table. Entering the kitchen, where Maria was preparing dinner, he told Maria about the phone call from Stephen Jones, in detail.

Maria, tears streaming down her face, “I can’t believe it! Fernando is really going to be our Son, not just a foster son that could be taken away from us at the whims of the CPS.”

“Speaking of our Son,” Antonio asked, “Where is he, and who are we expecting for dinner?”

“Oh, he’s off gallivanting on his bike somewhere with Liz,” Maria replied, smiling, “and I called Alice and told her that we are planning on Liz to have dinner with us.” Antonio smiled.

“Does Liz know she’s invited?” Antonio asked.

“Not yet, I was going to tell her when they come back,” Maria said, “Dinner is about ready, but the kids are still out. Can you call Fernando and tell them?” Without replying, Antonio reached for his phone, called his Son, and informed him. Ten minutes later Fernando and Liz bounded in through the back door.

“Welcome back,” Maria stated, “if you two will go and wash your hands, we all can have dinner.”

“Thanks, Mrs. Chevas,” Liz replied, “I need to use the bathroom anyway, and I probably should go and tell my Mom I’m having dinner with you.”

“No need, Honey,” Maria said, “I already told your Mom that we were planning on you having dinner with us.” Fernando politely let Liz use the bathroom first, then washed his hands behind her. Returning to the dinning room, Liz and Fernando took their seats on the backside of the table, as usual. Maria set a trivet in the center of the table and placed the baking dish of beef enchiladas on it, then sat bowls of Mexican Rice and Pinto Beans on the table, along with a container of warm tortillas.

“Oooh, enchiladas!” Liz remarked. Liz is a connoisseur of Mexican cuisine, but only gets it when she has dinner with the Chevas family. Fernando used the spatula to lift an enchilada from the baking dish and placed it on Liz’s plate then one on his own. Maria poured four glasses of Mango/Pineapple juice and placed them in front of everyone.

“So where did you ride to today?” Maria asked.

“The Park.” Liz replied, “We like riding there, it’s quiet and peaceful, and we don’t need to worry about cars. There’s benches around, if we want to take a break and just chat.” Chat they do a lot of, being the closest of friends, and they share their deepest of secrets with each other. Fernando knows that Liz is totally into one Ron Price, and Liz knows that Fernando is into Danny White.

After they all finished eating, Antonio decided to share the latest information with Fernando and Liz. Yes, Liz knows that Antonio and Maria have filed to adopt Fernando.

“Son,” Antonio stated, “we got an update from our attorney today. He has sent a release form to your parents for them to sign that will release them from any further obligations to you, and allow us to go ahead and make you legally our Son! Steve told me this morning that your parents have agreed to sign it, and once he receives that signed form back, he can file to get our case on the court docket. Your parents told him that they don’t plan to contest the adoption.”

“So when might all this happen?” Fernando asked.

“Mr. Jones said that if your parents return that form quickly, and the court isn’t too backed up, you could be returning to school this fall as Fernando Chevas instead of Fernando Gomez.”

“Fernie, that’s wonderful news!” Liz exclaimed, leaning over and planting a kiss on Fernando’s face.

“And that would mean that I would have my forever parents,” Fernando stated. “No more foster homes, no more Juvie Hall, and I’d never have to see my hateful birth parents ever again! What about Serena, would she still be my sister?”

“Sweetheart,” Maria stated, “Even if you and Serena have different parents, she will always be your sister. I know that Serena, and Chuck also, has a lot of love and caring for you. After your father abandoned you, Serena and Chuck got this whole ball rolling that brought you into our lives. Antonio and I will forever be indebted to Serena—and Chuck—and of course, Jamie. Jamie was the one who convinced us to become foster parents to you.”

“Jamie’s really nice,” Fernando commented, “and I like him, a lot. Now I’ve got another reason to love Jamie. When he hugs me, almost every day, he makes me feel loved, and wanted.”

Liz, snickering, “Fernie, I think you like being hugged by ANY boy! I’ve seen the happy look on your face, even when Ron gives you an affectionate hug, and I know that Ron’s feelings for you are strictly platonic!”

Fernando, grinning, “Liz, you know me too well!” Liz grinned.

Liz, preparing to leave, “Thank you so much for the delicious dinner, Mrs. Chevas. I’m going to head on home, I’m expecting Ron to come by a little later.” Then, looking at Fernando, “I’ll see YOU tomorrow, Goofball!” The teens shared a hug, and Liz left.

* * * * *

About 7:30 Ron showed up at Liz’s house and asked John and Alice’s permission to take Liz to the Ice Cream Parlor, to which permission was instantly given. They’ve given in to the fact that Liz is now sixteen and has a regular boyfriend who was a senior when he and Liz started dating. Ron graduated in June, and has plans to attend college in the fall. They like and trust Ron Price and are pleased that Liz is dating such a reputable young man.

Returning a little before 9:00 PM, John and Alice were watching TV in the living room, and Ron and Liz settled on the sofa in the Den to share a movie together, Liz snuggled close to Ron. The movie they decided to watch was an old 1950’s movie, part of which involved several teens attending an outdoor drive-in movie.

“Liz,” Ron stated, “I think we were born too late! I would love to take you to a drive-in movie, but they are few and far between these days. I don’t even know where there is one that is still open. There used to be one here in Smalltown, but now it’s an office park.”

“What’s so great about a drive-in movie?” Liz asked.

“I only know what my Dad has told me,” Ron replied. “He says they used to refer to drive-ins as Passion Pits. Boys used to take their girls to the drive-in, climb into the back seat and make out while watching the movie.” Then, chuckling, “He said they usually couldn’t even tell the next day what the movie was about! He also admitted to me that his very first time to have sex with a girl was in the back seat of the car at a drive-in theater.”

Liz grinning, “When was your first time?”

“In all honesty, Liz, my first time is still ahead of me,” Ron admitted, “I was probably one of the few senior boys to graduate, still a virgin! I’ve dated a few girls, and a couple of them got me so hot that I creamed my jeans, but I’ve not yet had actual sexual intercourse with a girl. When I do, I want to be able to offer her my virginity when I take hers. She will be the girl that I would want to spend my lifetime with, as a married couple.”

“Ronnie,” Liz responded, “I love you, and I would marry you tomorrow, if my parents would let me.” Alice walked into the room with a tray containing a small plate of brownies and two glasses of milk, and set them down.

“It’s nearly 10:30 and I thought you two might enjoy a little bedtime snack before Ron has to head home,” Alice stated.

“Thank you Mrs. Martin,” Ron said, “they look mighty tasty.” Then, taking a bite of brownie, “Mmmmmm, nice and chewy, just the way I like them!”

“John and I are heading on to bed,” Alice said, “I trust you’ll be leaving by 11:00 or so, and letting Liz get to bed.”

Alice left the room and Ron picked up the previous conversation. “I love you too, Sweetheart,” Ron stated, “but I’m not certain that I’m ‘in love’ with you. We have to look at this realistically, you’ve got two more years of high school, and I’m going to be several hours away at the University of Kansas. I know that I will meet some girls there, and I’m going to be dating some of them. I don’t expect you to sit home alone, waiting for me for the next four years.”

“I know that there are some other nice boys in school that would be delighted to date you,” Ron continued, “What about Fernando, you’re already quite close to him?”

“Ron,” Liz replied, “are you not aware that Fernie is gay? He’s my best and closest friend, but he’s not dating material. Having Fernie for a best friend is even better than having a girlfriend to share my secrets with, and we enjoy each other’s companionship.”

“A couple of the other players had mentioned that they thought Fernando was gay, and that day after one of our games when that White boy shared a kiss with Fernando right in front of everyone kinda proved it. Straight boys just don’t kiss other boys, especially on the lips! Fernie is a good player, and a great teammate. I really like him, a lot, but I’d not be willing to go to bed with him!”

Liz, giggling, “I don’t think Danny White would be too happy if he found out that you wanted to sleep with Fernando!”

Ron polished off the last brownie on the plate, shared an intimate embrace and romantic kiss with Liz and left for home with an uncomfortable bulge in his pants, but he was at least dry!

* * * * *

Tuesday morning Maria and Antonio rose at 8:30 AM, later than they had during the school year, when Fernando had to catch the school bus at 7:40. Maria brewed coffee and prepared breakfast for Antonio and herself, as they planned to get to the pizzeria before 10:00 AM to do their prep. They instinctively looked into Fernando’s room, spent a minute or two watching him sleep, and smiling. In a few short months, they had become two very happy parents, even though, until the adoption clears court, they are still legally just foster parents.

Several things have changed since school was out for the summer. None of them needed to rise so early in the morning, as Fernando didn’t need to catch the school bus at an insane 7:40AM. Fernando, still fifteen, had proven to Maria and Antonio that he was growing into a responsible young man and would soon be turning sixteen on December 10th.

Antonio and Maria were gradually lifting some restrictions. They no longer required him to go to the pizzeria every morning with them. Fernando was quite capable and competent to prepare his own breakfast and lunch, and voluntarily washed up all of the dishes, whether or not he dirtied them.

He was still required to be home by dark and in bed by 11:00 PM on weeknights. On Friday and Saturday nights he was at the pizzeria helping his parents until they closed up and returning home with them, unless he was spending the night with Danny.

This Tuesday morning, Fernando was still in bed a little before 10:00 AM and heard a knock at the front door. Scrambling to pull on his underwear, he approached the door, opening it a crack, and could see that Liz was standing there.

“Hold on, Liz,” Fernie said, “I’m not dressed yet.”

“I don’t care if you’re butt naked!” Liz remarked, “Open this door and let me in.” Liz pushed the door open and entered, hoping to catch him naked as she had never viewed a live boy’s anatomy and was curious.

Hardly inside the door, Liz wrapped her arms around Fernando’s shoulders, and slid her hands down his bare and silky smooth backside, pausing at the waistband of his briefs. She then gave Fernie a firm but affectionate pat on his behind, causing his skivvie covered erection to press lightly into her thigh.

Liz has seen Fernando in his underwear quite frequently over the duration of time since they became best friends. She’s never quite understood why Fernando’s boyhood sometimes is a small bulge in his crotch and at other times, like today, it appears more like a peeled banana stuffed in his briefs, and even has the firmness of a banana.

“C’mon Fernie, get dressed,” Liz commanded, “Mom’s making waffles for our breakfast.”

“Cool!” Fernando exclaimed, smiling, “Gimme about four or five minutes to dress, I definitely could go for some waffles.” Returning to his bedroom, he was willing his ‘woodie’ to die, as he had not yet taken his morning pee, and had found it difficult to pee with a boner.

About five minutes later the two teens headed over to the Martin’s house for a breakfast of waffles with sausage links and hot cocoa. It was regular hot cocoa, not the Mexican hot chocolate with cinnamon added, but still tasty. Fernando had to excuse himself and headed to the bathroom to pee, finally having a flaccid pecker so that he could comfortably direct his stream into the toilet.

After breakfast, the teens walked back over to Fernie’s house and got their bikes and took off. Ever since school had let out for the summer, taking a bike ride together had become like a daily ritual on weekday mornings unless it was raining. These two teens are nearly inseparable, and on rainy days they usually sat together on the sofa in the Martin’s den and watched a movie.

Returning from their ride about 12:30 PM, Alice served them a lunch of grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. After lunch Fernando headed back home about 1:30 and called Danny, suggesting that he and Danny could maybe spend some private time together at Fernando’s home before Danny needed to be at work, scheduled in at 4:30. Danny told Fernie he’d grab his work uniform and be there in fifteen minutes, showing up at the front door ten minutes later.

While Fernando was waiting for Danny to arrive, he grinned, deciding to give Danny a surprise, and slipped into his bedroom and stripped. Just as he exited the bedroom, he heard Danny’s knock at the door and quickly answered it, taking the precaution of looking through the eyeglass, just to make sure that it was Danny.

Swinging the door open wide, Danny stepped inside and Fernando quickly closed the door. Danny’s eyes quickly scanned the naked Fernando, and an ear to ear grin formed on his face.

“Do you always answer the door like this?” Danny asked.

“Only when there is a super handsome young man on the other side that I want to show my body to,” Fernando replied, grinning.

Danny, stealing a line from a country song, “If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?”

“Nope!” Fernie replied, “Not if I can see yours, you’re way overdressed!” Fernando started to unbuckle Danny’s belt and in less than a minute Danny was standing there naked, except for socks and shoes, his jeans and boxers dropped around his ankles.
Sitting down he untied his sneakers and pulled them off and then stepped out of his jeans. Pulling Fernando close, the boys hugged each other, and even their peckers seemed to kiss.

Fernando took Danny by the hand and led him into his bedroom, and they lay on the bed, kissing, making out and fondling each other’s stiff and leaking peckers. Both boys excited and horny they did what came naturally and started to masturbate.

Having not planned ahead and getting some paper towels handy, Danny first and Fernando seconds later, they shot their loads of boy cream onto their abdomens, and stomachs, watching each other cum, and grinning. Both boys having made a mess on their bodies, Fernando suggested they shower together, which Danny quickly agreed to.

Jumping into the shower together, they washed each other’s bodies and dried each other off. It was a practice that likely only gay boys might appreciate and enjoy doing together.

It was already 3:45 and Danny said he needed to leave by 4:00, as it would take him about twenty minutes to walk to the pizzeria. Fernando told Danny that his Dad expected him to come in by around 5:00 and he would be happy to walk there with him.

All evidence of their ‘fun’ having been washed down the drain, the boys both dressed in their jeans and their ‘Anthony’s Pizzeria’ tee-shirts and headed out at 4:00 PM, Fernando locking the door on their way out.

“Danny,” Fernando explained, “we got some good news from our attorney yesterday. He told us that everything is on track for my adoption, and it’s possible I might be returning to school next month as a Chevas instead of a Gomez.”

“That’s awesome news,” Danny replied, “I’ve been so afraid that CPS might move you again, and I might lose track of you, and that would surely break my heart! What if your birth parents decide they want you back, and put a stop to it?”

“They told our attorney that they’re willing to sign off,” Fernando replied, “and they have no intentions of contesting my adoption. It will be so wonderful to have forever parents that love me, and that don’t have an issue with my sexuality! It’s not my fault that God made me be attracted to boys instead of girls.”

“Some of us are just born that way,” Danny commented, “and some of us are fortunate enough to be blessed with understanding parents, like I was.”

Danny stopped walking and took Fernando into his arms and kissed him, right in front of God and anyone else watching, Fernando sharing the kiss in return.

“Fernando Go—Chevas,” Danny stated, smiling, “I have fallen totally in love with you, would you consider being my boyfriend?”

“I kinda thought we were already boyfriends,” Fernando answered, smiling, “but if we weren’t, I’ll accept the position! There is no other boy that I care for like I care for you.” Danny smiled.

Arriving at the pizzeria at 4:25 they entered and Antonio clocked Danny in and gave Fernando a welcome hug.

“Antonio,” Danny asked, apprehensively, “this is a bit awkward, but would you approve of Fernando and me being boyfriends?”

Antonio, grinning, “Everyone here is aware that you two are as tight as the bark on a tree. I guess you two have finally decided to place a title on your relationship?”

“I just think we’d both feel better if we knew that you and Maria approved,” Danny replied.

“Danny,” Antonio replied, “Maria and I both think that you’re a fine young man, and we have grown to like you a lot. If you and our son have romantic inclinations, we’d be foolish to try and separate you. Just a word of caution, you might want to keep your relationship on the downside when you return to school. High school kids, especially boys, can be downright cruel toward gay boys, and I don’t want to see either of you getting bullied.”

As usual for a Tuesday, DJ was working his open to close shift at the drugstore with Gloria, and Jamie was due in at the pizzeria at 5:00 PM to close, which is 9:00 PM on weeknights. Fernando was anxious for Jamie to come in so he could share the latest news about the adoption with him.

About 4:55 PM Jamie arrived, and gave Fernando his normal loving hug. While Antonio clocked Jamie in, Fernando was excitedly telling Jamie the latest news from their attorney, Jamie’s Uncle Steve.

Jamie, giving Fernando a second hug, “Fernie, I’m really happy for you, and for Maria and Antonio. I believe you are all now a very happy and loving family.” Antonio smiled. He couldn’t be any happier than to know that in a few weeks Fernando would become his son, legally and forever.

A little earlier, Maria had called Serena, and shared the latest news with her.

“Thank you for catching me up,” Serena said, “I’m really happy for Fernando, and I know that you and Antonio will provide a happy, safe and loving home for Fernando, but I’m going to miss my little brother.

“Serena!” Maria exclaimed, “As I explained to Fernando, just because you and Fernando will have different parents, you will always be his sister. I know that you and Chuck care deeply for him, or you wouldn’t have reached out to Jamie for help when your father kicked him out of his home. You and Chuck are welcome to come and visit him any time you wish, here at the restaurant or at our home. Maybe we need to adopt you too, Antonio and I will both consider you our stepdaughter, once the adoption is complete, or even now, while we’re still waiting.”

“I wish our parents were more like you and Antonio,” Serena stated, “Mama and Papa have annihilated themselves. They were upset because I was dating an American boy rather than a Hispanic boy. I got tired of their bitching, and voluntarily moved out to stay with Chuck. Now they accuse me of living in sin because we’re not married, yet. Then they booted my brother out just because he was gay. I hope they enjoy their life as a lonely couple without their offspring’s, or the love we used to have for them.”

“It would seem that their ignorance and stupidity has brought them to this state,” Maria replied, “maybe one day they’ll wake up and realize what they’ve done. At least you can rest assured that you have our family as friends and relatives that care about you.”

“Thanks, Maria,” Serena replied, “It’s really comforting to know that, and I most definitely don’t want to lose track of my little brother! Thanks for giving me that update. I’ll let you go for now.” The two ladies hung up.

To be continued..............

Sorry folks, we didn’t have the space to cover Damion and Kerri’s first date, but I’ll tell you all about that in the beginning of Chapter 50 and maybe have another surprise or two.
As always, we authors love to receive comments, and comments push us to continue writing if we know that readers are enjoying our stories.
I love you guys,
Doug

Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter. It's a shame Fernando birth parents are like but he has fantastic parents in Antonio and  Maria.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..