Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 4,147 Words
  • 763 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 64. Chapter 64

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There is a young, gay boy, 15 year old Fernando, who's father had kicked him out (which happens way too often in real life) and CPS (Child Protective Services) had placed him with foster parents, a married straight couple. The couple has now adopted Fernando. Warning: There may be some sexual activity described in this chapter.

In Chapter 64, Chad rescues Phillip on Wednesday night and get caught by Phillip’s Mom and Rodney spends Saturday night with DJ and Jamie at the Dad’s house.

DJ 64 – A gay love story by Doug Spencer

It’s 9:00 PM on Wednesday night, September 26th. Rick just handed Chad the keys to the SUV, knowing the plans to rescue his boyfriend from his unpleasant home life, and bringing Phillip to live with them.

Chad thanked his Dad and headed off towards Phillip’s home, arriving down the street and parking about a block away, but in sight of Phillip’s driveway shortly before 10:00 PM. Chad’s eyes glued to the driveway, he finally saw the station wagon back onto the street and leave in the other direction. Chad allowed a few minutes, just in case Jacob might return to get something he had forgotten. About 10:10 Chad pulled on up to Phillip’s house, backing into the drive, parking and opening the rear of the SUV.

Phillip exited the house, carrying two black Hefty bags, dropping them on the sidewalk. While Phillip returned for more, Chad loaded the first two into the back of the SUV.

Chad, meeting Phillip at the front door and taking the CD player from Phillips hands, “Baby, did you leave them a note?”

Phillip, grabbing his box of books and CD’s, “Yeah, I left it on the kitchen table, wanna read it?” After placing them into the SUV, Chad followed Phillip back inside the house, and Phillip led Chad to the kitchen table, pointing at the note and Chad read it.

‘Mom and Dad, I have moved out! Don’t worry about me, I have a safe place to stay. I have to be myself, and I cannot live my life to my Dad’s expectations. Sorry to disappoint you, but it’s what I had to do. I do love you both, but I can’t live here under Dad’s Iron Fist! Love, Phillip.’

“Wow!” Chad stated, “Short, sweet and to the point!” Chad and Phillip picked up the last two bags and carried them to the SUV, just as Marian pulled in early from work.

“OH, SHIT!” Phillip exclaimed, “Mom just pulled in—she’s not supposed to be here for another half hour!”

Marian, quickly exiting her car, “Just what the hell is going on?”

“Mom!” Phillip exclaimed, “What are you doing here already?”

“To begin with, I live here!” Marian remarked, “It was slow, and they let some of us out early—but just what do you think you’re doing?”

“I’m moving out,” Phillip stated.

“So where are you going to live?” Marian asked.

“That’s my business,” Phillip replied, “I’d be happier living under a bridge somewhere, than to live here with my hateful and homophobic old man. I left you a note on the table. Bye.”

Then, getting into the front seat of the SUV, “Let’s Go, Chad!” Chad put the SUV in Drive, and they pulled out, leaving Marian standing in shock, with her mouth open.

“Whew! That was too close, but funny too,” Phillip said, snickering, “I’ve rarely ever seen my Mom speechless before.”

Marian entered the house, immediately heading into Phillip’s room and finding only the furniture. Checking the drawers in his chest, which were empty, save some clothing in the bottom drawer that he’d outgrown. The closet was empty, and even the hamper where Phillip drops his soiled clothing was empty. A feeling of sadness and emptiness swept over her, and she started to cry.

Finally migrating to the kitchen, she picked up the note and read it.

‘Mom and Dad, I have moved out! Don’t worry about me, I have a safe place to stay. I have to be myself, and I cannot live my life to my Dad’s expectations. Sorry to disappoint you, but it’s what I had to do. I do love you both, but I can’t live here under Dad’s Iron Fist! Love, Phillip.’

Reading the note brought on another deluge of tears. Marian folded her arms on the table and sobbed into them, some of her tears landing on the note.

Finally, she was able to gather herself together, and her feelings of emptiness turned into an overwhelming feeling of pure anger. Jacob would be home from work about 8:00 AM and Marian was prepared to give Jacob a huge piece of her mind!

Marian finally went to bed, knowing that she needed to rest after her work night, but sleep didn’t come easy. Bits of sleep came in between periods of tossing and turning.

* * * * *

It was about 11:30 PM when Chad and Phillip arrived at the Wheeler home. Shirley, Rick and Dorie were all asleep but Shirley had left the kitchen light on for the boys, and the dusk to dawn pole lamp gave them some outside light. As quietly as humanly possible Chad and Phillip unloaded Phillip’s belongings from the SUV and piled them in Chad’s bedroom.

Tomorrow was Thursday and all three students (Chad, Phillip and Dorie) had labs on campus at 1:00 PM. Chad and Phillip could utilize tomorrow morning to start sorting out Phillip’s clothing and finding places to put it.

After everything was unloaded, Chad placed the cookie jar on the table and poured two glasses of milk, the two boys enjoying a midnight snack of milk and Shirley’s homemade cookies before retiring. Laying Rick’s keys on the table, Chad turned out the kitchen light and they entered Chad’s bedroom, closing but not locking the door. Chad turned on the bedside lamp and turned out the ceiling light.

The boys prepared for bed, both stripping to their boxers, then, at the last second, slid their boxers down and off and crawled into bed naked. Both boys were sex-starved, having been separated for too long, but considering the time decided to forgo having any sex tonight. They would have plenty of nights together from now on and lots of opportunities for sexual fun.

Chad turned out the bedside lamp and the two boys shared a passionate kiss, causing both of them to get hard. Cuddling close together, their naked body’s touching each other was a wonderful feeling in itself. Totally tired, they fell asleep shortly without sex.

* * * * *

Marian, having slept poorly, was up at 7:00 AM Thursday morning with anger still on her mind and made a pot of coffee. She was totally ready to unleash her wrath on Jacob when he gets home, around 8:00 AM. Jacob arrived a few minutes later, walking in.

“Good morning, Sweetheart,” Jacob stated, “You’re up mighty early this morning.”

“Don’t ‘Sweetheart’ me,” Marian responded, “I hope you’re fucking satisfied, now that you’ve driven Phillip out of his home!”

“Whoa! Whoa!” Jacob exclaimed, “What do you mean I’VE driven Phillip out of his home—I’ve done nothing of the kind!”

“Maybe you’d better read the note he left us,” Marian replied, handing the note to Jacob. Jacob read it, and frowned.

“Marian,” Jacob replied, “all I’ve ever done is to try and steer my son in the proper direction, like any loving father would do. He’s gotten some kind of harebrained idea that it’s appropriate for boys to have an attraction to other boys. Well, it’s not, it’s abnormal and socially unacceptable, and even the Bible teaches that it’s also sinful. This all started after Phillip became friends with that Chad boy. I’m pretty certain that Chad has been trying to make a queer boy out of Phillip, and I’ve taken steps to try and quell it. Phillip doesn’t need THAT kind of friend!”

“But what if—what if Phillip really is gay?” Marian asked.

“He’s not,” Jacob replied, “I would not raise my child to even harbor those kinds of thoughts. He just needs to get his head on straight, and start showing an interest in girls, like any normal boy his age.”

“But he did tell us on Sunday that he is gay,” Marian stated, “and that was why he joined that Rainbow Club on campus, and why he and Chad have become boyfriends.”

“Oh God,” Jacob responded, “that could be really detrimental. What would our friends think, if they knew our son was a faggot?”

“Jacob,” Marian stated, “I think you’re more concerned about our social reputation, than you are about Phillip’s sexuality, or his feelings and desires. He’s twenty years old, and has never had a girlfriend. I would think that if he does have any interest in girls, he would have had at least one, maybe even two or three girlfriends by this time.”

“Speaking of the devil,” Jacob asked, “where is Phillip? I think he has a class this afternoon on campus.

“I honestly don’t know,” Marian replied, “When I got home from work last night, all of his stuff was packed in the back of an SUV. He told me he was moving out, but it was not my business to know where he was going to be staying. He said he’d be happier living under a bridge than to live here under his father’s rules. He told me ‘Bye’ and they took off.”

“Who was driving the SUV?” Jacob asked.

“Phillip didn’t introduce him to me,” Marian replied, “but I think I heard Phillip call him ‘Chad’ just before they left.”

“Figures,” Jacob replied, “Phillip did introduce me to Chad Saturday afternoon when he picked up Phillip to go to that club, but I don’t remember the last name. But he was driving a sedan, not an SUV. Did you get the license plate number on the SUV?”

“No,” Marian replied, “I was upset, and I didn’t even think of it.”

“It’s probably not a big deal,” Jacob replied, “I’m sure that when Phillip needs money or something from us, he’ll be returning. Our family phone plan is due for renewal, but I’m not going to be mean enough to cut his phone off. He may need it for an emergency, and it’s really his only way to stay in contact with us.” Marian smiled, hoping indeed that Phillip will stay in touch with his parents.

* * * * *

It’s Thursday morning, September 27th. Shirley and Rick rose at their usual time of 6:30, Shirley starting coffee to brew, and Rick dressing in his work clothes, needing to leave by 7:20. None of the kids were due to school until 1:00 PM for labs on Thursdays so there was no need to wake any of them this early. Rick was also well aware that the boys had been quite late getting to bed.

While Shirley prepared breakfast for Rick, Rick slipped to Chad’s room and quietly opened the unlocked door to peek in. Viewing the boys peacefully sleeping so close together on just one side of the bed, a smile formed on his face. Glancing at the floor and spotting the two pairs of boxers, he also knew that the boys were sleeping naked, but that’s their prerogative.

Rick’s eyes then drifted to what is normally empty floor space, and observed the pile of hefty bags. The boys will have plenty of work to occupy their spare time today!

About 8:30 AM Phillip woke up, and gazed into Chad’s sleeping face. Still a bit dazed, Phillip is trying to determine if this is reality or just a lovely dream. Is he really waking up in bed with the boy he loves? Pushing the envelope, Phillip leaned over and placed his lips against Chad’s. Chad’s eyes fell open and he responded by slipping his tongue into Phillips mouth. The two boys shared a passionate good morning kiss.

“Good morning, Beautiful,” Chad stated, smiling, “Shall we get up and greet the day?”

“I suppose,” Phillip replied, “but right now I need to take a serious pee.”

“Me too,” Chad replied, “we’d better pull on our boxers, there are ladies in the house!” The two boys pulled on their boxers and headed to the bathroom, sharing the toilet. After washing their hands, they migrated to the kitchen, greeted by Shirley. Shirley stepped in front of Phillip, wrapping her arms around his bare upper body in a loving hug.

“Good Morning, Sweetheart,” Shirley stated, “and welcome back home!” Phillips heart just melted.

“Thanks Mom,” Phillip replied, “it feels really good to be here.”

“From what I understand,” Shirley stated, “this IS now your home, from here on. Rick and I feel that we’ve just gained another son.” Shirley placed two more mugs of coffee on the table, and the boys sat in their usual seats together. A few minutes later Dorie arrived, dressed unashamedly in just her bra and panties.

Dorie, walking behind Phillip and throwing her arms around his neck, “Welcome home, Bro!” and she planted a kiss on Phillip’s cheek. “This is gonna be great, now I’ve got two big brothers to love, and look up to!” Chad and Phillip both smiled, as Dorie took her seat at the table. Dorie is obviously aware that Phillip is not potential boyfriend material for her, but she is happy to have him as a second brother. Besides, she already does have a boyfriend in the name of Brandon Whitlock.

“Mom,” Chad stated, “I need to go through all my clothes this morning to make room for at least some of Phillip’s clothes in my chest. Some are over the hill, and some are still wearable, but have just gotten too small for me to wear. What should I do with them?”

“Shirley, grinning, “They’ve shrunk, or you’ve just gotten to big to wear them?”

“Whatever,” Chad replied, “but they’re taking up room in my chest, and we need that room for Phillip’s clothes.”

“If they’re beyond usage,” Shirley stated, “go ahead and trash them, and if they still have life, but just too small, pack them in a bag and I’ll drop them off to Goodwill. Phillip, are all of your clothes clean?”

“I do have a bag of soiled clothes that Mom didn’t have time to wash before I left home,” Phillip answered.

“Put your soiled clothes in the utility room,” Shirley replied, “and I’ll launder them, along with the rest of our stuff. I probably won’t be able to sort them, so you boys will need to separate which clothes are whose. I’ll just pile all of them on your bed.”

Shirley fed them all a reasonably light breakfast, planning a more substantial lunch before they leave for campus about noon today. After breakfast Chad and Phillip went to work on the bedroom, rearranging and reorganizing, and repurposing a couple of Phillips bags, one for the trash and one for Goodwill.

The boys replaced Chad’s Boom Box on the chest with Phillip’s nicer bookshelf system. Phillips system can play three CD’s consecutively, and shuts off automatically when finished, great for going to sleep at night with music playing. They plan to pick up a CD Tower that will hold both of their CD collections. Having similar music tastes, they enjoy listening to each other’s CD’s and have no duplicate CD’s.

By 11:00 AM their bedroom was back to normal, now minus the pile of bags and they were pleased with their accomplishment. Shirley served them all a nice lunch about 11:15 and Chad, Phillip and Dorie all left for campus in Chad’s car about noon. Dorie relegated herself to sit in the back seat, allowing Phillip to sit up front with Chad.

Arriving on campus about 12:45 Chad parked, and seconds later Brandon pulled in, parking in the next slot. Brandon approached them, and bumped fists with Chad and Phillip.

“I finally got my ride!” Brandon stated, “Wanna check it out?”

“Sure,” Chad replied, as he and Phillip casually walked around it, giving the exterior a once over. It looked nice, sporting its new paint job. “Pretty cool, Dude!”

“Thanks,” Brandon replied, “Its still got the crappy stock audio system, but hopefully, in a few weeks I can save the money up to take her to the city and get a real sound system installed!” Chad and Phillip both smiled, appreciating that young guys like them enjoy having a cool sound system. Brandon took Dorie’s hand and walked her to the entrance, Chad and Phillip following, but not holding hands.

“Baby,” Phillip stated, “straight kids have an advantage over us. Look at them, walking around on campus and holding hands. We can’t do that!”

“Who says we can’t,” Chad replied, both boys pausing, “this isn’t high school anymore, and college kids have different attitudes, and are more accepting than high school kids.”

“I love you Chad,” Phillip stated, “and since I’m out to my parents I really don’t care who else knows it—not anymore!”

“In that case,” Chad replied, smiling, “take my hand and walk in with me!” Phillip hesitantly placed his hand in Chad’s, and the two boys walked on and in through the Main Entrance, still holding each other’s hands. Three or four students noticed, and had amused expressions on their faces, but not a word, nor a derogatory comment was heard. Once inside, they split and headed to their separate 1:00 PM labs.

Dorie and Brandon also headed to their shared lab, in which they are lab partners. During the course of their lab, Brandon asked Dorie to accompany him for dinner that night at the Hometown Cafe, and she accepted.

While preparing to leave campus, Dorie asked Chad to tell Mom that Brandon was taking her to dinner, so she wouldn’t be home until later. Brandon told Chad he’d have Dorie home by ten, or eleven at the latest, as they all have classes at 9:00 AM Friday.

The drive home seemed a little strange to both Chad and Phillip without Dorie in the car. They took advantage of the situation and were able to discuss some private things without a pair of ears in the back seat.

“Chad,” Phillip asked, “Would you consider yourself to be a top or a bottom?”

“I’ve never really considered it,” Chad replied, “the most I’ve ever done with another boy has been oral, and my boy pussy is still virgin. Are you thinking you want to try something different?”

“Maybe,” Phillip replied, “They say that having anal intercourse is like the ultimate in intimacy between two boys. Like you, my ass is virgin, but if you wanted to top me, I love you, and I would willingly let you in. I wouldn’t offer my ass to just any boy, but I would let you bust my cherry! If you wanted me to, I think I could also penetrate you.”

“That would classify us as versatile,” Chad stated, “and I would neither push it nor oppose it. It would be just a natural growth in our loving relationship. If we decide to go that next step, we need to pick up some supplies, like douches and lubricant, and maybe some condoms.”

“Douches, Baby?” Phillip asked.

“Yeah,” Chad responded, “I wouldn’t want to push my clean pecker into a hole that’s still lined with poop residue! Douching before sex would make it nice and clean.”

“Gotcha, Baby,” Phillip replied, grinning, “a clean pussy would be desirable. How would you feel about sucking Brandon’s cock?”

“NO WAY, JOSE!’” Chad remarked, “That boy has a horses dick, and I’m not into beastiality! I think it would be fun to play with, but my Boyfriend has a much nicer cock to suck! I’ve only seen him soft, I hate to think how big it might be when it’s hard. Besides, I would probably choke on that big of a bone!”

“It’s not all that much bigger,” Phillip said, “when it’s hard.”

“How do you know?” Chad asked.

“When we were returning from the Waterhole,” Phillip explained, “you were driving, but I kinda had my eyes on the back seat. Dorie had Brandon’s hard cock out of his pants, and gave him head. I’ll bet Dorie knows how Brandon’s sperm tastes!”

“Among straight kids,” Chad stated, “they call that having ‘safe sex’. Girls can’t get pregnant by swallowing their boyfriends cum, they have to actually have intercourse. I’ll be mighty pissed off at Brandon if he gets my sister knocked up!”

Phillip, grinning, “That’s one thing that we don’t need to be worried about. If one of us got pregnant, we’d be on the front page of every Supermarket Tabloid in the country!” Chad grinned.

“I have a gut feeling that we’re going to be really tired right after dinner,” Chad stated, “and ready to go to bed early! There’s no way we’re going to delay taking care of each other for another day!”

“You’re gonna have to be mighty fast,” Phillip stated, grinning, “to get to Phillip Jr. before I can get to Chad Jr. I can hardly wait to get your nice boy into my mouth and give him the treat he deserves. I’m so ready to taste you again!” Chad grinned.

Arriving at the Wheeler residence, and greeted warmly by Shirley, she asked where Dorie was. Chad explained that Dorie wouldn’t be home for dinner tonight, because Brandon was taking her out to dinner. Phillip added that Brandon had promised to have her home by Eleven at the latest. When Rick arrived, shortly after 5:00 PM, they had to repeat the explanation to Rick.

Dinner was finished about 6:30 PM and the boys ‘were really tired’ tonight and opted to head to bed really early. They had a couple of CD’s they planned on just chilling out to, before they fell asleep. Rick glanced at Shirley with a wink.

“Do you think they’re really that tired?” Shirley asked.

“Probably tired of waiting to get to bed together!” Rick remarked, snickering. They haven’t had a lot of time to spend together for the last few days. Boys their age have some really powerful hormones, and I’m betting their hormones are driving them crazy.”

Shirley, curious, “Do you think they might do something, sexually, together, and how would two boys even have sex?”

“Well Sweetheart,” Rick replied, “They both have hands, mouths, penis’s and anuses, that gay boys sometimes use as vaginas. If they haven’t figured out ways to achieve sexual satisfaction, I’d be totally shocked, but I don’t really want to know exactly what they might do.”

Getting into Chad’s, and now Phillip’s bedroom, they put some CD’s on to play. Cranking the volume up a bit will cover any unusual sounds that might emit from their mouths while having some sexual fun. Both boys stripped naked, Chad the first to lie down on the bed. Phillip then pounced on top of Chad, and the two boys wrestled with each other on the bed for a few minutes. After a few minutes of wrestling, Chad had Phillip pinned.

“I’m going first,” Chad stated, shucking down and kneeling between Phillip’s calves, and lowering his head and mouth over Phillip’s wonderful and stiff boyhood, starting to nurse on it. Within minutes, Chad had Phillip moaning audibly, covered by the sound from the music. Phillip soon felt his orgasm approaching.

“Oh god Baby,” Phillip gasped, “I’m gonna cum!” Just as Phillip Jr. shot the first spurt into Chad’s anxious mouth, Phillip squealed.

Chad, quickly covering Phillip’s mouth with his hand, then receiving the rest of Phillip’s pent up emotions, swallowing Phillip’s tasty sperm. “Baby, we don’t need to tell the whole world!”

“Sorry, Baby,” Phillip apologized, “I’ve just needed this for so long! Just as much as I need you now, my turn!” The boys swapped positions, and Phillip went to work on Chad’s highly aroused and leaking cock, Phillip licking up the quantity of pre-cum oozing from Chad’s pee slit.

“I hope your prepared for a flood,” Chad said, “I’ve wanted to rub it off a few times, but I’ve managed to save it all up for you. My balls are at full capacity!” A few minutes later, Chad’s body stiffened, and he released his substantial creamy load into Phillip’s mouth. Phillip swished it around in his mouth, and gulped it down, in two gulps. He then returned to the fountain, and milked out those last few drops.

For a few minutes, the boys lay there on the bed, wrapped in each other’s arms, and basking in the afterglow of their love session. They finally arose, Phillip pulled down the covers while Chad walked over and unlocked the door. Crawling into bed, this time to actually sleep, they cuddled together tightly and soon fell asleep.

To be continued................


 

Ahead in Chapter 65 on Friday night Rick has some special words with Phillip then on Saturday night, Rodney gets to sleep over with DJ and Jamie at the Dad’s house. Thanks guys for hanging with me this far. As usual, your COMMENTS are welcomed, read and appreciated! I 💓 COMMENTS! And I 💓 you guys!
Doug
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I think Marian will come round to see Philip pretty soon, whilst Jacob didn't disconnect his phone, it will take him along time to accept Philip and Chad's relationship.

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

I think Marian will come round to see Philip pretty soon, whilst Philip didn't disconnect his phone, it will take him along time to accept Philip and Chad's relationship.

I think you meant that JACOB didn't disconnect Phillip's phone.  If you recall, back on Sunday, Marian told Jacob she thought that he was to harsh on Phillip.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Doug Spencer said:

I think you meant that JACOB didn't disconnect Phillip's phone.  If you recall, back on Sunday, Marian told Jacob she thought that he was to harsh on Phillip.

 Changed and I do, Jacob will never change, he's to set in his ways and beliefs 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..