Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 14,729 Words
  • 1,956 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 39. Chapter 39

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There is a young, gay boy, 15 year old Fernando, who's father has kicked him out (which happens way too often in real life) and CPS (Child Protective Services) have placed him with foster parents, a married straight couple. There is no direct, or implied, sexual activity between Fernando and any other character in this chapter.

It’s going to be a fun chapter! Phil and Bryan move into their new apartment and become acquainted with their new, and very friendly, Lesbian neighbors. Phil reaches out to his Dad, and receives some very welcome financial support, and gets registered for the summer semester. The Rainbow Alliance is preparing to enjoy their picnic on April 14th. Joe’s sister, Julia, decides against contesting Aggie’s will. Bryan and Phil enjoy a ‘hot night’ in their new apartment.

DJ – Chapter 39 - A gay love story by Doug Spencer

 

On Saturday, March 31st, about 12:30 PM Bryan and Phil returned to the Seldon home, smiling, and dangling the apartment keys from their fingers as they walked through the kitchen door. Karen observed that Phil was also carrying a box of the large Hefty trash bags.

"Guys," Karen said, "I’m going to do laundry this afternoon, if you will bring out your soiled clothing, I’ll have it clean and ready for you to pack. There’s no need for you to take soiled clothing to your new apartment."

"Thanks, Mom," Phil replied, "we’ll change into our work clothes now, and bring the other stuff out to the hamper. That’ll give us a few days before we need to go to the Laundromat. Our apartment doesn’t have a washer and dryer, but there is a laundry room with coin op machines for the residents to use."

The boys went to their room to change into their work uniforms, and brought out their soiled clothing for Karen to wash. They used the next hour to get a jump-start on their packing, filling four of the trash bags.

Karen had lunch ready at 2:00 PM, as Phil needed to leave by 2:30 and Bryan about 3:30 for their jobs. Karen and Carl enjoyed what would be their last lunch together with Bryan and Phil.

After the boys had both gone to work, and while the laundry was being washed and dried, Karen decided to make a couple batches of cookies. After they cooled, she divided the cookies between the normal cookie jar and a gallon sized plastic wide mouth jug. She is going to give the jug to Bryan and Phil to take to their apartment tomorrow.

* * * * * *

On Sunday morning, April 1st, Karen and Carl are up early, and already having coffee. Bryan and Phil both had worked late Saturday night and were still sleeping. DJ and Jamie were both at DJ’s house, where they normally spent Saturday nights. They would be coming home tonight, as they have classes tomorrow. Karen is planning a kind of a special breakfast for Bryan and Phil this morning.

About 9:00 AM Bryan and Phil woke up, shared a good morning romantic hug and kiss, and were both desiring some sex. They decided to hold off until they could initiate the bed in their apartment that night, and could enjoy a good fuck. They pulled on their boxers and headed toward the kitchen, trying as best they could to hide their erections that just didn’t seem to go away! It’s been over a month since the last time they ‘rented’ DJ’s bed, and they’re both long overdue for a good fuck.

While Bryan and Phil sipped on coffee, Karen started mixing buckwheat pancake batter and had sausage patties starting to fry.

"About time you guys got up!" Carl exclaimed, "I’m starved!"

The family enjoyed a breakfast of buckwheat pancakes with sausages and fried eggs, and topped it off with Cinnabons.

"Mom," Bryan said, "you need to teach me how to make those pancakes, so I can satisfy my man!"

Carl, grinning, "I’ll just bet you can do something other than just make pancakes to satisfy your man!"

Bryan, blushing, "Well, we can’t live on just—never mind."

"Probably not," Carl ribbed, "but a little bedroom activity sure can help!"

"I think I feel sorry for our bed tonight," Phil said, smiling, "I think it’s going to get a workout!" They all laughed.

After breakfast, Phil and Bryan started to carry bags to their cars. Carl went to the garage and carried the box with the old cookware to Bryan’s car, and Bryan found a place to load it. Phil folded the blanket off the bed, and carried it and the pillows to his car. Karen handed the boys a bag with two sets of sheets and several older towels, which went into Phil’s car. After loading the TV and the X-box, it seemed they had everything loaded.

Karen, with tears in her eyes, handed Bryan the plastic jug with the cookies, "I wanted to give you something to remember me by."

"Oh!" Bryan exclaimed, "bedtime snacks! Thank you so much."

"Mom, Dad," Phil said, his eyes wet, "you’ve been awesome parents to us, we’ll always cherish the weeks we’ve lived with you, and we’ll never forget you!" Carl gathered both boys in his arms, and gave them a loving hug.

"I hope everything goes well for both of you," Carl said, "having you boys living with us has been like having two additional sons, and I know Karen and I are going to miss you. Please be sure you stay in touch with us, believe it or not, we care a lot for both of you! If you ever decide to get married, we’d better get an invitation to your wedding!"

Karen and Carl stood at the back door and watched as Phil and Bryan drove off separately in their cars. Karen had tears escaping her eyes,

"Sweetheart," Carl said, "it’s just another chapter in our lives that has ended, but one that I’m glad we’ve lived. They’re both wonderful young men, and I really hope that Phil is able to continue his education."

* * * * * *

Phil and Bryan drove to the Apartment Complex, to building 2, and parked next to the stairwell between apartments 211 and 212. Descending the stairway leads to the lower apartments, 200 and 201 to the right and 202 and their number, 203 to the left. The entrance to the apartment is off a recessed, but shared back porch that they would be sharing with apartment 202. The boys are wondering what their next door neighbors might be like, and they will find out shortly.

They unloaded their cars, hauling everything down the stairway to their apartment. Almost everything was taken to the bedroom, except the TV and X-box were dropped in the living room and the box of pots and pans and the jar of cookies were left in the kitchen. They checked out the empty refrigerator and quickly decided that getting some food and drinks was a priority. At least the fridge had an icemaker, so they had plenty of ice, but no glasses or beverages.

After making up the bed with Karen’s sheets, another priority, they took inventory as to what they needed to buy. Checking the bathroom, there was no toilet paper or soap, but both boys needed to pee and shared the toilet. Thanks to Karen they had washcloths and towels, but no bathmat. The only thing that prevented them from testing out the bed right now was the lacking of a bathmat and soap as they knew they would want to be able to shower after they tested the bed!

They took off in Phil’s car to do some needed shopping. The first stop was the dollar store, where they picked up a bathmat, toilet paper, bath soap, paper towels, and some paper plates, paper bowls and some plastic silverware. They also bought a coffee maker, a couple of mugs and a four-pack of glass drinking glasses.

They then hit the supermarket, bought some coffee, coffee creamer and sugar, milk and cold cereal, bread, mayonnaise, and some deli meats and cheese so they could at least make sandwiches. Lastly, they bought a case of 24 bottles of Pepsi, then made their way back to the apartment. Phil stopped at the Southside Drug and picked up a tube of lube, and fortunately, DJ was on a register. Phil felt more comfortable buying lube if DJ was able to cash him out.

"How is the move going?" DJ asked.

"Very well, thank you," Phil answered, "we’ve got everything from Mom and Dad’s moved in, and we’re going to check out the bed soon."

"So I see," DJ replied, grinning.

"We needed to run out and pick up a few things, and some vittles," Phil said, "you and Jamie gotta come by and check out our pad. It’s a basement apartment, number 203, underneath apartment 213, Colony Apartments, building number two."

"Are you going to be dressed?" DJ inquired, grinning.

"Maybe, maybe not," Phil remarked, grinning, "depends on when you stop by, it wouldn’t be the first time you ever caught us naked."

"True that," DJ said, grinning, "we might try to come by after work tonight, if you’re going to be home."

"We’ll be there," Phil replied, "we both got today off from work so we could kinda get settled, we’ll be looking forward to seeing you. Laters."

Phil, returning to the car," Baby, we might have company tonight, DJ said that he and Jamie might drop by for a while after they get off work, I think they both get off at 9:00 on Sundays."

Bryan, smiling, "I hope they do, they’re only the best friends we have!"

Phil and Bryan returned to their apartment, and got quite a surprise. Bryan got the bags from the dollar store, and Phil got the grocery bags and they headed down the stairway toward their apartment. Two ladies were sitting on the porch chairs wearing only bra’s and bikini type underwear! When Phil and Bryan came around the corner from the stairway, they jumped up and headed into the adjoining apartment 202.

Phil put the refrigerated items in the fridge, and Bryan put the soap and toilet paper in the bathroom. While Bryan put away the paper products, (plates, bowls, plastic ware) Phil returned to the car and got the case of Pepsi and carried it into the kitchen. There was a light knock on the screen door, and the boys realized it was the two ladies, now more properly covered.

"I apologize for the way we weren’t dressed," the first lady said, "we were not expecting anyone to come around, and you caught us off guard. I would guess that one of you two is our new neighbor?"

"Nope," Phil said, grinning, "not one of us, both of us, I’m Phil Raish, and this is my boyfriend, Bryan Hopkins." A smile spread across the faces of both ladies.

"I’m Candace Stanley," Candy stated, "and I go by ‘Candy’ and this is my partner of almost eight years, Corina Lopez, and she goes by ‘Rina.’ We knew we were getting new neighbors, because we saw the maintenance people cleaning up that apartment. This is so cool, I know that Rina and I are both happy to have family living next door to us."

"Family?" Phil questioned, "how are we family?"

"Honey," Candy explained, "we’ve probably been out a lot longer than you guys even knew you were gay. Members of the LGBT community in general, consider other members to be family, so that’s why we’re family. So how long have you guys been together?"

"Bryan and I have been fuck—dating each other since we were juniors in high school, about 3 years now, sorry bout that, I’m more used to talking with other guys, rather than women," Phil apologized.

"Don’t worry about it," Candy said, smiling, "we sometimes use four letter words too. Do you guys like children?"

"I’m not sure how you mean that, Candy," Phil responded, "Bryan and I have a monogamous relationship, and neither of us are pedophiles, if that’s what you’re asking."

"We’re not very good hosts," Bryan interjected, "can we offer you ladies a Pepsi? It’s the only thing we have here to drink."

"Yes, please," Candy replied, "Pepsi would be nice, and there are four chairs on the porch where we could all sit down, I feel I want to tell you boys a story."

Bryan washed the new glasses, and filled them with ice cubes and Pepsi. Both Phil and Bryan are starting to feel very comfortable in the company of Candy and Rina, and Candy wants to tell them a story. They all sat out on the porch.

"Why did you ask us about if we liked children, doesn’t everyone love kids?" Bryan asked.

"No," Candy replied, "a lot of people, especially gay’s and lesbian’s can’t stand being around kids, and we have one, but he’s only around every other Sunday."

"Bryan and I have discussed children," Phil explained. "We do plan to get married, eventually, and after we’re married, we want to adopt one or two children, we want to have a family of our own, so I would have to say that we like children, and we want to raise our own kids."

"You two can be good Papa’s" Rina said, in her Hispanic accented English. The boys smiled at each other, also believing that they would be good daddies.

"Back about 11 years ago," Candy explained, "I was questioning my sexuality, wondering if I was really lesbian. I decided to try the other side, and I dated a couple of different men. The second one got me pregnant, and I realized by this time that I would never be happy with a man, and we broke up. He wanted me to have an abortion, but I couldn’t do it, so I carried him full term."

Candy was starting to cry, and Bryan excused himself for a minute, and slipped into the kitchen for some paper towels, bringing out the whole roll, good thinking on his part.

Candy continued, "His biological father, and both of my parents, knowing my lifestyle, encouraged me to give him up for adoption, but I had carried him in my belly for 9 months. I loved my baby boy, and there was no way I could give him up, never to see him grow up to be a man. If I had to, I was going to raise him by myself."

"It was really tough," Candy continued, "I had to work, to support Jeremy and myself, and it was costing me a fortune in child care expenses. When Jeremy was only two years old, Rina and I were getting ready to partner up. Rina loves Jeremy as much as I do, and we planned to raise him together, as our Son. We lived together, as a family, for just one year, and then tragedy struck."

Candy has a way of telling this story that has both Bryan and Phil totally intrigued. All four of them are periodically reaching for a paper towel to blot the tears.

"What was the tragedy?" Phil asked.

"Jeremy’s father married a woman, Crystal, and they had a daughter, then they decided to file for custody of Jeremy. They used my sexuality, and our lifestyle against us, and the courts awarded them custody of Jeremy. We are only allowed to have Jeremy every other Sunday, from 8:00 AM until 9:00 PM, and it’s been that way for the last seven years."

"How old is Jeremy now?" Bryan asked.

"He just turned ten," Candy answered, "would you like to see his picture?"

"We’d love to," both boys answered in unison. Candy pulled out her phone, and went to her photos, then handed the phone to Phil.

"Ohhhhh!" Phil exclaimed, "he is one handsome young man, he looks a little Hispanic." Phil handed it to Bryan.

"Oh my god, he’s precious," Bryan remarked, "I want to pick him up and hug the shit out of him!"

"I guess I have a thing for Hispanic’s," Candy stated, smiling, "his father is from El Salvador, and my own Rina is an immigrant from Venezuela, what can I say?"

"But now I am proud citizen of the U S of A," Rina stated, smiling, "for six years."

"How do you think Jeremy feels," Phil asked, "about your relationship with Rina?"

"That’s a heartbreaker," Candy said with some remorse, "he says he’d much rather live here with his two Mommy’s than to live with his Daddy and the mean stepmother, and we hear that, every time he visits us."

"Do you think he understands your relationship?" Bryan asked.

"He does," Candy answered, "they teach kids a lot differently today, than even when you guys were in school. First and second graders are taught diversity, that not all families are white, or black, some are mixed, and not all families are Mommy and Daddy, some are two Mommy’s or two Daddy’s."

"Well ladies," Phil said, "It’s been a pleasure, but I think Brian and I are tired and wanting to check out that bed for a while. We’re really glad to have such cool neighbors."

"Guys," Candy said, grinning, "It’s only four in the afternoon, why don’t you just come out and say it, you’re gonna go and fuck!"

"Are you a mind reader?" Phil asked.

"Nope," Candy replied, "I just know that two young gay guys only go to bed at this time of day to have sex, but hold on a minute. Rina, you got enough to feed four tonight?"

"I’m already planning on it, Sugar," Rina replied, "It’ll be ready about 6:30."

"Can you guys do what you gotta do, and be ready for dinner by 6:30?"

"You’re inviting us to have dinner with you?" Bryan asked.

"You bet your bottom," Candy responded, "I hope you like South American cuisine."

Bryan, snickering, "By the time he gets done with me, I might not have any bottom left! (Candy grinned) I’ve never had South American food, but I’ll try anything once, and if I like it, I’ll come back for more. I think we can be ready by 6:30, Thank you so much for the invite."

Phil and Bryan headed into their apartment, and were starting to pull each other’s clothes off before they even got to the bedroom. It’s been too long, and they’re both starving for each other, and both have 100% erections. Bryan ran into the bathroom and grabbed a bath towel, and spread it on top of the bed, and they both lay on the bed.

"What do you want us to do, baby?" Phil asked.

"My man cunt has been twitching for hours," Bryan said, "I want you inside of me!"

"Fuck!" Phil exclaimed, "the lube is still on the kitchen table, I’ll be right back." Phil was back in about 30 seconds, lube in hand.

"Gitchur butt in the air and I’ll lube us up," Phil commanded, "God, I almost forgot how cute your ass is!"

Phil proceeded to lube Bryan’s orifice, lubing his crack and using his fingers to push some lube through Bryan’s sphincter ring, and loosening Bryan up, preparing to soon enter with his phallus, which he had already coated with lube. Both boy’s cocks were streaming precum, and both were in dire need of what was about to take place. Release and relief are only minutes away!

Phil pressed the head of his cock against Bryan’s tight rosebud, and on the third push Bryan’s ring opened and the head of Phil’s cock slid through, with a gasp from Bryan. Phil just let it stay for a couple minutes, letting Bryan’s hole get used to the intrusion. Slowly, Phil pushed in a couple inches of his shaft, and slowly started to fuck Bryan, doggie style, with a steady but slow rhythm, gradually going in a little deeper.

"Oh my god, baby," Bryan uttered, "it feels so good, I don’t think I can last long, please stop and just let me feel you inside of me."

"I’m right on the edge of my orgasm, and I’m not even trying to get off yet," Phil said, "you keep tightening around my cock, and, fuck, I’m filling you with my spunk right now!"

Bryan, giggling, "I know, I felt you cum in me, and I just soaked the towel under me with my load! Please don’t pull out of me yet, it feels too good."

"I’m going to start deflating soon," Phil said, "and besides, we need to shower and show up next door in half an hour for dinner. I can’t believe how cool our next door neighbors are, and friendly too, I like them a lot."

"I’ve never been this close to lesbians before," Bryan said, "I always thought that lesbians hated all men, but Candy and Rina have destroyed my attitude. They’re two of the warmest and friendliest women I’ve ever met, and I have a feeling that the four of us are developing a really sincere friendship. I sure wish they had custody of their little boy, I can tell they have a lot of love for him, and would give him a loving home."

Phil started to pull out of Bryan, and Bryan was trying to hold all of Phil’s release inside him, at least long enough to make it to the toilet. Phil followed Bryan off of the bed, grabbing the cum-soaked towel and headed into the bathroom, then turning on the water in the shower and adjusting the temperature. This was the one thing they disliked about the apartment, it had only a stand-alone shower stall, and that was really a tight fit for the two of them, but they shared it anyway.

After drying off, the boys put on clean boxers, tee shirts and jeans, then walked across the porch to 202 and knocked on the screen door.

"Door’s open, come on in," Candy said, so the boys entered. Aside from the décor, the apartment was a mirror image of theirs. "Dinner is nearly ready, so you guys can take a seat wherever you wish."

The boys were immediately impressed. The table was covered with a linen tablecloth, had a candle burning in the center, and places set, a soup bowl and wine glass at each place setting. The chairs were arranged with two chairs at each side of the rectangular table, rather than a chair on each of the four sides. The boys chose to sit together on one side.

Phil and Bryan couldn’t help but notice that Rina, still cooking at the stove, was wearing a see-through top with no Bra. Had they been straight, it might have caused them some arousal. As it was, they were just a little surprised. Candy pulled a bottle of wine from the fridge, and proceeded to fill the wineglasses.

"Candy," Phil stated, "we’re both still only 20 years old."

"Are either of you planning to drive anywhere tonight?" Candy asked.

"No," the boys both replied.

"A little wine just enhances a good meal," Candy stated, smiling, "I won’t tell anybody if you don’t!" Bryan and Phil smiled at each other.

Rina carried a pitcher of hot soup to the table and poured some into each of the four soup bowls, then she and Candy both sat at the other side of the table opposite the boys.

Candy, raising her wine, "Toast?" (they all raised their glasses) "to a long and prosperous friendship between four beautiful people!" They clinked their glasses, and all took a sip of the wine.

"I’ll drink to that!" Phil said, "you ladies are simply awesome, and we’re proud to call you our friends."

After they ate the very tasty, sweet and somewhat spicy soup, Rina gathered the empty soup bowls and dished up two plates of the main entrée, yellow rice with some type of meat in sauce, and a serving of some unfamiliar kind of greens. She placed the two plates in front of Phil and Bryan, then dished up two more plates for Candy and herself.

The boys gingerly tasted the food, unable to determine what the meat ingredient was. It wasn’t beef, or pork, or chicken.

Bryan, holding a bite of the meat on his fork, "Rina, what is this meat?"

"Have you never eat goat?" Rina asked. Bryan shook his head.

"In my country," Rina explained, "Cow meat is very—spensive, people mostly eat chicken, goat and sheep, and some pig. Do you like?"

"Si!" Bryan replied, smiling and using one of the very few words he knew in Spanish, "I just wondered what it was."

They finished their dinner, and just chatted small talk. No mention was ever made as to Rina’s see-through top, which Bryan and Phil couldn’t help but notice. Seeing Rina’s breasts had no effect on either of them.

"Guys," Candy mentioned, "by next weekend we should have our new gas grill, and you guys are welcome to use it anytime. Maybe we can even have some cookouts together. In case you hadn’t noticed, Rina and I like you guys a lot, and I anticipate we can become close friends, platonically speaking, of course. Our door is always open to you guys, if we’re home. Don’t bother to knock, just come on in."

"Our door is also open, and you don’t need to knock either," Phil said, "but I need to give you a heads up, we tend to spend a lot of time naked, and you just might catch us undressed. I think we’re wannabe nudists. We need to leave, we still have stuff to unpack and put away, and Bryan has class tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM. Thank you so much for your fantastic hospitality, and the delicious dinner, I know we both enjoyed the food, and the wonderful companionship."

Rina gave Bryan a hug, and Candy gave Phil one, and the two boys left and returned back to their apartment feeling comfortably full, happy and just a bit buzzed from the wine. They decided to put off the rest of their unpacking until another day, stripped and went to bed, planning on having some more hot sex. Instead of having sex they cuddled together and fell asleep. It was only about 8:00 PM Sunday evening.

About 9:30 Bryan woke up to the sound of someone knocking at the door. He walked to the door naked, and asked who it was.

"It’s DJ and Jamie," DJ answered. Bryan threw the door open, and the pair entered, both giving the naked Bryan a loving hug.

"Let me get Phil up," Bryan said, "we forgot you guys might be coming by tonight, boy have we got some stories to tell you guys! There’s Pepsi in the fridge, help yourselves."

Bryan went in and got Phil up, Phil walked out in all of his naked glory, and also got his love hugs from DJ and Jamie. Bryan and Phil spent the next hour telling DJ and Jamie about their awesome lesbian neighbors, about dinner, and even about their ten year old boy, that they are dying to have custody of. That part of the story brought tears to DJ's eyes, he has such a tender heart. Both DJ and Jamie now want to meet Candy and Rina.

Phil looked out the door, and apartment 202 was completely dark, so he assumed that the ladies had gone to bed.

"We can’t stay long," DJ stated, "we have class at 9:00 tomorrow morning, and Bryan, we also have the Alliance meeting tomorrow afternoon at 5:00. I hope you can attend."

"I’m scheduled at 6:00 tomorrow night," Bryan said, "but I can probably go in a little late, if I call my manager. I’ll try to make the meeting."

The four boys shared departing hugs, DJ and Jamie left for the Seldon home, and Bryan and Phil returned to their bed and soon fell back to sleep. Bryan did remember to set the alarm on his phone for 8:00 AM, as he needs to leave for class by 9:30.

 

* * * * * *

At 8:05 Bryan is attempting to make his very first pot of coffee and heard the apartment door open and Candy walked in.

"Oh!" Bryan exclaimed, "I’m naked, let me go get something on!"

"Wait, Sweetheart," Candy said, "I thought we told you last night that we’re not opposed to a little nudity, and you do have some cute buns!"

"Bryan, snickering, "Thanks, somebody else likes them a lot too. Are you sure you don’t mind me being naked?"

"Not at all," Candy replied, "but Rina and I have a problem this morning. Seeing what you’re doing, I think I can assume that you guys are coffee drinkers. Our coffee maker died this morning, and we were hoping we could bum a couple of mugs of coffee from you."

"Yeah, sure, but—well—I have never made coffee before, and I’m not sure how to make it," Bryan stated.

"I’ll be glad to help you," Candy offered, stepping next to Bryan, "did you wash the new coffee maker? And do you have a coffee scoop?"

"Yes, I washed it, and No, we don’t have a scoop," Bryan replied, "this is our first apartment, and there are a lot of things we don’t have yet."

"No worry," Candy said, "we have an extra, I’ll be back in a minute."

In about ninety seconds Candy returned along with Rina, and they just walked in like it was their own home. Candy explained to Bryan, for a full 12-cup pot he would need about four scoops of coffee. Bryan filled the water part and measured the coffee, then turned on the switch. The coffee started to brew and Rina couldn’t resist giving Bryan a good slap on his bare behind, Bryan, shocked, turned to face her.

"What was that for?" Bryan asked.

"Lo siento," Rina apologized, smiling, "me could no resistir."

"What did she say?" Bryan asked Candy.

"She said she was sorry, that she couldn’t resist slapping your cute ass, Bryan, it’s all in fun, we both love the shit out of both you guys, Rina, will you please get our mugs?" Rina left to retrieve their coffee mugs and Bryan went in to wake Phil, and told him the coffee was ready. Phil slipped into the bathroom to relieve his bladder and then walked into the kitchen, suddenly realizing they had company, and froze.

"It’s OK Phil," Candy said, smiling, "sit down and have coffee with us."

"This feels awkward," Phil lamented, "you ladies are dressed and Bryan and I are naked in front of you!"

"That can be remedied," Candy stated, as she and Rina both slid their robes off their shoulders and let them fall onto the backs of their chairs, leaving them both completely uncovered.

Phil, a bit red faced, and grinning, "I guess that levels the playing field!"

"You’ve got a right sizable pecker there," Candy stated, "a lot of women would run from that!"

"Yeah," Phil responded, "but no woman is ever going to get the chance, it belongs to Bryan!"

"You can take all of that, Bryan?" Candy asked.

"Yep!" Bryan exclaimed, grinning, "all ten inches of it, that’s the hard length, and we’ve measured it! My man pussy loves it, and it feels really good to have my baby inside of me!"

"I’ve never really understood," Candy said, "why so many gay guys allow another guy to fuck them, it seems the only benefactor is the top?"

"If the top is good," Bryan explained, "like Phil is, they can stimulate the bottom’s prostate, and we both experience orgasms. All this sex talk has me highly aroused!" Bryan stood up, his cock standing straight out, with just a bit of precum at his pee slit, and grabbed the coffee pot, refilling everyone’s mugs, except his. Phil lowered his mouth and licked the precum from the tip of Bryan’s erect cock, startling the ladies a little.

"If you all will excuse me," Bryan said, "I need to get dressed and head to campus."

"What about some breakfast, baby?" Phil asked.

"I don’t have time, I’ll just grab one of those breakfast sandwiches at the school cafeteria when I get there." Bryan disappeared into the bedroom and dressed for school, grabbed his backpack, stopped at the table and kissed Phil goodbye, told Candy and Rina goodbye and left.

"Bryan sure is a sweet young man," Candy said, "and so easy to love."

"And a terrific lover too," Phil added, "he the best thing that has ever happened in my life, I would lay my life down for him in a heartbeat!"

"Phil," Candy said, getting up from her chair, "we need to get going too, we have jobs we need to prepare for. It’s been interesting, and fun. Being naked with you guys is pretty cool, we also like our nudity, and this is the first time we’ve been naked with two gay guys, and it’s been relaxing and comfortable for us, and I hope for you guys too. Will we see you tonight?"

"Probably not," Phil answered, "I work 3:00 to 11:00 and it will be about 11:30 when I get home, and Bryan will get home a little earlier, probably about 9:00 or 10:00. We might be game for some naked coffee in the morning though, Bryan doesn’t have classes tomorrow." Phil smiled, Candy and Rina went to their apartment. Phil busied himself unpacking and putting away their clothing.

 

* * * * * *

About 3:00 PM on Monday afternoon Bryan called his manager and explained that he’d forgotten about the club meeting, and his manager told him to at least be in ASAP after the meeting, and he would ask one of the day servers to cover until he could get in. Bryan was certain he could be in by 7:00 PM.

At 5:00 PM Sandy brought the April meeting of the Rainbow Alliance to order in the Student Lounge / cafeteria. Lonnie reported that he had been able to reserve the large pavilion at the park for Saturday, April 14th. It had been decided at the previous meeting that everyone planning to attend the picnic would need to pay $5.00 per person for food, and that would be collected today at the end of the meeting.

Matt raised his hand, and was recognized by Sandy. His question was if a guest could be invited that might not be a member of the club? It was determined that members could invite a guest, and they would need to pay the additional $5.00 for the guest today. His interest, of course, was that he wanted to bring his girlfriend, Marie Walsh to the picnic. Bryan was in a similar situation, as he would want to bring Phil, even though Phil had been a member of the club he was not currently a member, as he had dropped out of school, and club members needed to be currently enrolled students.

One of the members volunteered to borrow the volleyball net and volleyball from the Physical Education Department for their use at the picnic. Sheila Parks was collecting the money and making a list of the members and guests that were planning to attend. Devon and Quentin were in line to register and pay right in front of DJ and Jamie, and the latter expected that they would have wanted to bring their girlfriends, but both guys only registered for themselves.

"Devon," DJ said, "wait up a minute." DJ and Jamie registered and paid, and then approached Devon and Quentin.

"You guys do realize that you can bring your girlfriends to the picnic, don’t you?" DJ asked.

"We don’t have girlfriends, not anymore," Quentin replied, "let’s all sit over at that table." The four of them sat together, and Devon explained.

"We got tired of trying to keep the façade up," Devon explained, "the bitches were keeping us drained, both financially and sexually. It became impossible to keep them satisfied, and still maintain a healthy and loving relationship with each other. We had way too many years invested in each other to just break it off. Quentin and I have been best friends since we were kids, long before either of us reached puberty."

"I can remember those times," Quentin revered, smiling, "like they were yesterday. We were about 9, maybe 10, and we were always welcome at each other’s homes, and in each other’s beds. We both had twin beds, but at 10, we were small enough to still have plenty of sleeping room. I think we spent at least two weekends a month together, either at Devon’s house or mine."

Devon, snickering and grinning, "Our parents always made sure we said our prayers before bed, we slept in our skivvies, and we always kissed each other on the cheek before cuddling together and going to sleep."

"And then Devon started going through puberty," Quentin stated, "he was growing body hair, and had to start shaving, and his penis got bigger than mine, and one of the last nights we spent together at his house, he showed me a new trick he’d discovered. He showed me how he could play with his cock, and make it shoot semen, and he said it felt really good. I tried to copy what he was doing but I couldn’t make mine cum."

"About that same time," Devon picked up, "our parents said we were growing up and getting too old to be sleeping together, and we were no longer able to spend our whole weekends together, but we maintained our feelings, and still were best friends. One Friday afternoon at school, a couple of years later, when we were both about 15, we made plans to go bike riding together on Saturday."

"On Saturday I rode to Devon’s house, and then we rode to the park," Quentin said, "and Devon rode onto one of the trails. We parked the bikes and walked up the trail. Devon asked me if I’d ever gotten to where I could jerk it off and cum. By this time I’d gone through puberty almost two years before, and had jacked off probably hundreds of times. I told him yes, and asked him if he would like to do it with me."

"I didn’t answer, verbally," Devon said, "I just unbuckled my belt and started to remove my jeans and boxers, and Quentin followed suit. We walked over a few feet and sat together on a log, and started to stroke. Looking and feeling each others cocks, we agreed that we were both about the same size, both about eight inches hard."

"Most of the time," Quentin said, "we stroked our own, but occasionally stroked each other, and ran our fingers through the precum that was leaking from both of our slits. Devon suddenly stood up and said he was cumming, and I watched as he shot his load out onto the ground, and I came right behind him, with Devon’s eyes on my cock, watching as I spurted several ropes of cum on the ground in front of us."

Devon, grinning, "I reached over to Quentin’s cock and squeezed the last couple of drops of his cum onto my finger and tasted him, and he did the same with mine. We then proceeded to get dressed."

"As soon as we were dressed, "Quentin said, "Devon wrapped his arms around me, and planted the most romantic kiss on my lips! It was the first time our lips had ever met, and it was beautiful! We then rode our bikes back home, Devon to his house and me to my parents."

"A few weeks later," Devon said, "we got together again, just to talk. We mutually agreed that, in order to protect our reputations, we should start dating girls. We both went through a few girlfriends during our last two years of high school, and tried to keep our feelings for each other a low profile. The last girlfriends we had in high school, we kept until we dumped them, just a few weeks ago."

"We both turned 18 shortly before our graduation," Devon explained, "and secretly got together occasionally, experimenting with some aspects of gay sex, and we continued to experiment throughout the summer, while still having relationships with our girlfriends. When this club had their membership drive, we joined as bisexuals, thinking bisexual would carry less stigma than gay would, and we both had girlfriends at the time."

"I think we used the bisexual label as a cover-up," Quentin said, "but I believe we’re really just full on gay. I have more love for Devon than I could ever have for any girl."

"Have either of you discussed this with your families?" Jamie asked.

"Hell no!" Devon remarked, "we don’t dare, we’re both dependent on our parents to finish our education, and we have no idea how they would react. They know that Quentin and I are still very close friends, but they don’t know that we love each other."

"What about Chuck and Sean?" DJ inquired.

"We came out to them," Quentin answered, "they have accepted us and we’re still all very good friends."

"Do you think," DJ asked, "that your ex-girlfriends might, as a means of revenge, out you to your families?"

"God, I hope not," Devon responded, "we never introduced them to our families, and I don’t think they knew where we lived." DJ quietly wrote his and Jamie’s phone numbers on a piece of paper.

"Devon, I hope you don’t need these," DJ said, handing Devon the piece of paper, "These are Jamie’s and my phone numbers, we’re here to support you guys, if you need us, even if it’s just to chat, call us." Devon and Quentin gave DJ and Jamie a group hug.

Sheila and Sandy, along with Rusty and Jamal, counted the $240 in cash and it was given to Rusty and Jamal to buy the food for the picnic, now only 12 days away. The meeting was adjourned, the next meeting was scheduled for May 7th. It was only 5:40 PM, Bryan exited quickly, knowing he had a chance to get to work on time at 6:00 PM.

* * * * * *

DJ and Jamie stopped at Bojangle’s on the way to our house and picked up a 12-pack of fried chicken with three family sized sides, and biscuits of course. Enough for them to eat now and some to share with Joe and me when we get home from work. DJ made a quick phone call to me, telling me he had taken care of dinner, and that Joe and I might have to nuke it, to make it warm again. DJ and Jamie’s thoughtfulness and generosity never cease to amaze me.

The boys entered the house, DJ got a couple of plates from the cupboard and some spoons and forks, and the two attacked some of the meal.

"We’re really fortunate Jamie," DJ said, "to have the loving families that we’ve been given. I feel so sorry for some of our brothers and sisters, especially in the LGBT group, that have been shafted in the good parent department. I’m really concerned about Devon and Quentin. It might be that their families may accept them, like I would hope, or they might be homophobes, like Bryan’s parents, or Fernando’s"

"Speaking of Fernando," Jamie said, "I want to share a secret with you, but please promise me you won’t tell anyone, especially Danny or Fernie."

"I promise," DJ said.

"Antonio told me that he and Maria are thinking about filing for legal adoption of Fernando. They haven’t done anything, yet, but they are considering it. They don’t even refer to Fernie as their foster son anymore, they just call him their son. When Fernie calls Antonio ‘Dad’ you can see the pride on Antonio’s face. He and Maria have nothing but pure love for that beautiful young man, and neither do I, he’s like my little brother that I never had."

"I think I’d better watch him," DJ remarked, grinning, "he might try to steal your love away from me!"

"No fear, baby," Jamie replied, "your heart is safe and secure with me!"

Both boys turned in their chairs and shared a romantic hug and kiss, then headed to the den and fired up the seldom-used play station. They’d had adequate time to knock out their homework that will be due Wednesday while at school and waiting for the time of the Rainbow Alliance meeting.

When I walked into the house about 9:30, DJ and Jamie left the game and welcomed me with hugs and kisses. DJ pulled two plates from the cupboard, and divided the rest of the chicken, dirty rice and mashed potatoes between the two plates and put one in the microwave and the other into the fridge.

While I enjoyed dinner, the boys told me all about Bryan and Phil’s new apartment, and about their friendly lesbian neighbors. Then they told me about Devon and Quentin, regarding their fear of coming out to their families. After I finished dinner, DJ and Jamie killed the game machine and then headed into their room, stripped and crawled into bed. I was waiting up for Joe to come home from work, about 11:00 PM.

Jamie, after a few minutes of making out with DJ, "I want dessert!"

"Baby, you always get yours first!" DJ exclaimed, "I’m eating first tonight." DJ threw back the covers, positioned himself over Jamie, his cock leaking precum on Jamie’s leg, and took Jamie’s erection into his mouth, savoring the salty sweet flavor of Jamie’s precum. He started to nurse hungrily on Jamie’s beautiful cock.

"DJ, slow it up, I’m too hot, I don’t want to cum already!

"I want you to, I’m starved for this—already!" DJ exclaimed, snickering.

"Baby—take a break—kiss me, please!" Jamie begged.

"I will kiss you, after I eat!" DJ responded, returning to his lover’s cock.

"DJ, I’m too close, I’m—Fuck—I’m cumming!" Jamie exclaimed, as his cock started to spew rope after rope of the white stuff into DJ’s hungry mouth, DJ happily devouring it. Jamie’s cock finally stopped pulsing, and DJ milked out the last drops of Jamie’s white gold.

DJ slid up, his leaking cock next to Jamie’s cock, and their lips met, their tongues tasting one another’s mouths. Jamie could taste the residue of his own cum in DJ’s mouth.

"My turn!" Jamie remarked, and the two boys switched positions. DJ was still hard as a rock, and to Jamie’s surprise, his own cock was also still erect, even after he had just reached orgasm, shooting quite a load into DJ’s mouth.

Jamie descended his mouth onto DJ’s BBC and slowly started to make his lover feel good. DJ could already feel his orgasm starting to rise, and he loves the feeling of Jamie’s mouth on his cock, almost as much as Jamie loves the feeling, and taste, of DJ’s cock in his mouth.

You have to recall that the reference to BBC for Jamie is not ‘Big Black Cock’ but is ‘Beautiful Black Cock’. Neither DJ nor Jamie are what one might consider ‘hung.’ They both sport about three to four inches flaccid and about six inches erect, and when practicing sex, they have always satisfied one another completely. If there were ever two young men that were made for each other, DJ and Jamie would fit that bill.

"Baby," DJ said, softly, "your not going to have to wait very long before I feed you! I can feel my orgasm starting to come on already!"

Jamie, pulling off for a minute, "My greatest pleasure in life is the experience of feeling you climax, and the taste of your sweet cream. I don’t think I could ever get too much of you." He took DJ’s hard penis back into his mouth and continued to suck his lover off. Just two or three minutes later Jamie felt DJ’s body tense, and DJ held his breath. Jamie knew he was about to get his dessert!

Without a word, DJ reached orgasm, shooting his sweet cream into Jamie’s mouth, Jamie lavishing the flavor and swallowing every drop. The two boys kissed again, this time it was DJ tasting his own cum in Jamie’s mouth. They cuddled up, DJ spooning Jamie, and fell asleep.

Tomorrow is DJ’s long day at the store, 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Since neither DJ nor Jamie has classes on Tuesdays Jamie usually spends much of the day with his parents. It’s the only day of the week that he gets to spend much time with Carl.

* * * * * *

Tuesday morning Phil and Bryan both got up about 8:00 AM, not because either of them needed to be somewhere but because they were anticipating company for naked coffee. Today, instead of Candy teaching Bryan how to make coffee, it was Bryan teaching Phil.

Just about the time the coffee finished brewing, Candy and Rina walked through the door, both wearing see-through robes, Candy carrying their coffee mugs and Rina with a plate of homemade cinnamon rolls. Of course Phil and Bryan were wearing their Mother Natures pajamas. After placing the mugs and the plate of buns on the table, Rina and Candy both removed their robes, laying them on the sofa, and returned to the kitchen, also wearing Mother Natures pajamas, and proceeded to give both boys an affectionate hug before sitting at the table.

While Bryan got the creamer from the fridge, Phil, cock dangling freely at his front side, poured coffee into the four mugs. Bryan’s cock was also dangling, but not as far as Phil’s as Bryan is only about four inches flaccid, whereas Phil sports about eight inches, flaccid. He and Bryan both sat down, across from the ladies.

These ladies don’t seem to mind flaunting what they’ve got, but then, neither do Phil and Bryan. The boys thoroughly enjoyed the cinnamon rolls with the coffee.

"What kind of schedule do you guys have on Sunday?" Candy asked.

"I almost always work 3 to 11 on the days that I work, so I’ll need to leave about 2:30, Bryan, how are you scheduled for this Sunday?" Phil asked.

"I’ll have to check," Bryan answered, "I think I’m either 8 to 2, or maybe off, I’ll check today and let you know tomorrow, why?"

"This is our Sunday to have Jeremy," Candy said, "and I know you guys will want to meet him. We can’t dress like this when we have him here, and I would ask you guys to be properly dressed when he’s around. I might also ask you guys to give him a little help when he needs to use the bathroom."

"He’s ten years old and needs bathroom help?" Phil asked.

"Just for Number one," Candy explained, "you guys are both circumcised, but Jeremy isn’t. When you guys pee, you just squeeze out the last few drops, stick it back in your pants and you’re done. When a boy isn’t cut, and they have all that skin around the head of their penis, there is a lot of skin to stay wet with pee. If it’s not blotted dry, they can get irritated or even infected. That skin needs to be pulled back, and that area blotted dry. Jeremy has a problem doing that, but he doesn’t like to have a woman do it. He’s not all that shy, I think that if he needs one of you to help him, he will ask you."

"Just curious," Phil asked, "why did you not get him circumcised at birth?"

"I wanted to," Candy stated, "but his father insisted on maintaining his family tradition, and he prevailed."

"You’ve said that Jeremy wants to live with you, have you considered suing for custody?" Phil asked.

"We talked with one attorney about that." Candy said, "He said we’d have a better chance of winning custody, even as a same sex couple, if we were legally married, which we’re not opposed to, we just haven’t done it."

"We’ve been living as couple for eight year," Rina said, "why not for always?"

"If we were to win custody," Candy mentioned, "we would have to move to a larger apartment with two bedrooms, because Jeremy would need his own bedroom. It would be so much worth it, if we could have our Son!"

"I know of a lady minister that married DJ’s Dads," Bryan offered, "Would you like for me to get her name and phone number, and maybe you could talk with her?"

"That would be awesome, Bryan," Candy replied, "not very many ministers will do a same sex marriage. We need to get ready for work, what about tomorrow? Same time, same station?"

"You’re on," Phil replied, smiling, "but maybe a bit earlier, as Bryan has class tomorrow morning." The ladies donned their housecoats and left.

"You know Bryan," Phil said, "if anyone had ever told me that we’d be sitting around, casually having coffee with two ladies, all of us naked, and being completely at ease with each other, I would have said that it could never happen. But look at us—it’s happening! And I think that they are every bit as comfortable as we are. I’m loving it."

"I’ve never been naked in front of a woman before, and I’ve never even seen a naked woman before," Bryan said, "but I don’t feel at all uncomfortable or out of place around Candy and Rina, even when we’re all naked. It’s kinda weird, but feels really good at the same time. I like the casual feeling we have with them. Neither of us has anything they want, and they have nothing we’re interested in, not sexually, anyway."

* * * * * *

It’s Tuesday afternoon, and Ron had asked Fernie to be at Liz’s house, uniformed and ready to play at 4:00 PM. The Cards had an away game today, and Ron had his Dad’s car. He picked Liz and Fernie up at 4:00 and drove to the school. Tonight was an away game, so Ron and Fernando boarded the player’s bus, and Liz boarded one of the two spectator busses.

Coach Fritton is well pleased with his two primary pitchers. Ron, being a senior, is more experienced and has a stronger pitching arm, while Fernando has become a very precise pitcher with about a 90% perfection on his pitches. Fernando has the better record for striking out the opposing team, and the Coach tends to use Fernando about two/thirds of the time, making Ron just a bit jealous.

It was the bottom of the last inning and the Cards were up by one with Gomez on the mound. Fernando struck out the first three batters on the opposing team and the game was over, the Cards won by one run, 9 to 8, thanks in part to Fernie’s precision pitching. The players walked off the field, and headed to the bleachers to watch the baseball team play. Once again, Ron and Fernie sat next to Liz, to cheer the Card’s baseball team, who didn’t fare as well tonight, losing 4 to 1.

When the game was over, Liz boarded the spectator’s bus and Ron and Fernando shared the same seat on the player’s bus. At only 5’2" Fernie is the smallest player on the team, but is becoming well respected by his teammates. Ron put his arm around Fernie’s shoulder and drew him close, and Fernie almost fell asleep with his head on Ron’s shoulder. Ron has nothing but a lot of love and respect for the little guy.

Ron drove Liz and Fernie back to Liz’s house, and Fernando realized that his house key was still in his pants pocket, inside the house. He was locked out, until Antonio and Maria got home. It was 9:30, and the pizzeria closed at 9:00 so it shouldn’t be too long. Fernie waited in Liz’s house, until his parents got home, and Ron headed home. Antonio and Maria arrived home about 9:45, after dropping Danny off at his house.

* * * * * *

Wednesday morning was nearly a replica of Tuesday at Phil and Bryan’s, minus the cinnamon rolls. Bryan informed Phil that summer registration was starting this Friday and would be continuing through April 13th. After Bryan dressed and left for campus and Candy and Rina went back to their apartment to prepare for work, Phil decided to reach out to his parents, and called his Dad.

"Hello?" his Dad answered, having no idea who was calling.

"Dad?" Phil replied.

"Phil!" his Dad exclaimed, "It’s good to hear your voice. We’ve written you three or four times, and the letters have been getting returned. Your Mom and I have both been very concerned. Aren’t you still staying with Bryan’s family?"

"That blew up, but Bryan and I are together, we just moved into our own apartment Sunday."

"What happened?" Phil’s father asked.

Phil spent the next ten minutes explaining to his Dad what he and Bryan had gone through over the last several months, avoiding the activity he and Bryan were in the middle of the night Bryan’s father kicked him out.

"Son," his father inquired, "your Mom and I have long suspected that your friendship with Bryan is much closer than just good friends. Please tell me the truth, are you and Bryan in a—I don’t know—I guess—a man to man relationship?"

"Dad," Phil replied, "Bryan and I are both gay, and we’ve loved each other since we were juniors in high school. Nothing has changed. We’re in this for the long haul, and we want to spend our lives together."

"Phil" his father stated, choking up a little, "you’re absolutely right, nothing has changed! You only confirmed what your Mom and I have really known for years, and we both love you as much as we ever did. We’ve always thought that Bryan is a beautiful and lovable young man, and I think you’ve picked a winner, as a potential life partner."

"Dad," Phil said, tears streaming down his face, "you have no idea how much that means to me, and to Bryan too, I can’t wait to tell him."

"Son, do you have any plans to return to school?" his father asked.

"That was actually the primary purpose of my call today," Phil said, "I want to pick up some of the classes I need during the summer semester. Registration starts this Friday and ends next Friday. Bryan and I don’t have the money to pay for it, and I was hoping"—"Stop!" his father interrupted.

"How much will you need for the summer semester, for tuition and books?" his father asked.

"I’m not sure," Phil answered, "I need to speak with a counselor and find out what classes I can take during the summer to try and catch up."

"We don’t have a lot of time," his father stated, "if you need to register by next Friday. You better get with that counselor and find out, ASAP. As soon as you know what you’ll need for the semester, let me know and I’ll send you a check to cover it. Give me your new address so I can write it down."

Phil gave his father their address, and his Dad now also has his cell phone number. Phil and his Dad shared a few loving and parting words, and hung up. Phil can hardly wait until Bryan gets home from school so he can tell Bryan about the call.

Phil has a lot of comfort now, knowing that his parents aren’t homophobes like Bryan’s are, and that his Dad is going to help him with some of the school expenses.

 

* * * * * *

When Bryan returned home from school, Phil was elated to tell Bryan about his phone call with his Dad, and that his Dad was going to help him with the tuition and books he needed for the summer semester. The big news, of course, was that Phil’s parents had known that Phil and Bryan were more than just friends, and seemed to be cool with it.

Phil is planning to go to campus with Bryan on Friday. Bryan only has the two classes at 10:00 and 11:00, and Phil should be able to get his schedule set up for the summer semester, and determine the total cost, so he can tell his father, and get the money before the registration period ends.

* * * * * *

The boys will be returning to the Seldon home after their classes today. It’s Wednesday, so DJ will be doing deliveries today as Joe and I have Wednesdays off.

About 4:00 PM Julia called Joe and informed him that her Attorney had resigned after examining Aggie’s Will, unless she wanted to go through with the contest, and pay him directly, which would likely be over $1000 and no guarantee of winning. She had decided not to pursue the issue, and would just accept whatever was given to her after the settlement.

Joe turned around and called Steve, leaving a message with Brenda, that Julia had decided not to contest the Will.

"Well, Doug, "Joe stated, with a sigh of relief, "that’s one less thing to worry about, now Steve can go ahead with the settlement of Mom’s estate."

"Since the boys are at Jamie’s house," I suggested, "Why don’t we just have a quiet dinner at the Hometown Café?"

"Sounds like a winner to me," Joe said, "Whenever you’re ready."

* * * * * *

By Friday morning, April 6th, Candy and Rina had purchased a new coffee maker. At 8:00 AM, Candy opened the boy’s door and walked in, catching the boys naked, as usual, just as they were preparing to make coffee. She invited Bryan and Phil to have coffee with them, today, and Rina was cooking a full breakfast for all of them, just wearing an apron to prevent any grease from spattering on her nude body.

Phil and Bryan streaked quickly across the porch from their door to the ladies door. Once they were all inside the ladies apartment, Candy removed her light robe, and Candy, Phil and Bryan all sat down. Rina dished up four plates of Chorizo and Eggs, with tortillas and sat them on the table, removed her apron and joined them.

"You boys are going to be on your own Sunday morning," Candy said, "Rina and I will be leaving about 6:30 AM to go and pick up Jeremy in the city, we should be back about 9:30. Do you guys have to work this Sunday?"

"Phil is working his normal 3 to 11," Bryan replied, "but I have the whole day off!"

"At least Phil and Jeremy will have a chance to meet each other, and maybe spend a few hours around each other," Candy stated, "Rina and I are getting the new grill tomorrow, could we interest you guys in sharing a cookout Sunday with us and Jeremy? If we plan it for early in the afternoon, we could be done by the time Phil has to leave for work."

"Sounds good to me," Phil remarked, "what would you like us to contribute?"

"How about you guys supply dessert?" Candy replied.

"We can do that!" Bryan exclaimed, "Are you going to grill goat?"

"No," Candy answered, "it’ll be more conventional, probably hot dogs, burgers and macaroni salad, and probably Mango punch."

"Do you guys like Carrot Cake?" Bryan asked.

"We do," Candy replied, "and it’s Jeremy’s favorite dessert!"

"Mine too," Bryan stated, smiling, "I’ll pick up one, and some ice cream to go with it. I think Sunday is going to be a fun day! Phil, we need to head out of here, or I’ll be late for class." The two boys left the ladies, and streaked across the porch again to their apartment, dressed quickly and left for campus.

While Bryan attended his classes, Phil spent some time with his counselor, and they made up his schedule. Phil was trying to select morning classes so they would not interfere with his 3 to 11 work schedule. The only thing that seemed to work was a class on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:00 to 9:30 and another on the same days from 11:00 to 12:30.

What was normally a 16-week schedule was crammed into 10 weeks for the summer semester. They were still both 3 credit hour classes. Phil registered for the two classes, and was told he needed to have the tuition paid by the end of the registration period, next Friday. The total tuition for both classes was just a bit over $400. And the book cost was uncertain yet. Phil went to the student lounge to wait for Bryan to finish his 11:00 AM class.

Bryan, approaching Phil, "Did you call your Dad yet?"

"No," Phil replied, "I wanted to wait until he had his lunch break, he should be on it now, let me call him." Phil placed the call and his father answered.

"Hi Son," his father answered, "Do you have those numbers for me?"

"Kinda Sorta," Phil replied, "The tuition is just a bit over $400, but I’m not sure of the book cost."

"So if I send you $500 that should cover everything?"

"Yeah, it should," Phil answered, "If it’s a little short I’m sure I can cover it, but I can’t imagine the books could be more than $50 or $60."

"I’ve got the check ready to mail," his Dad said, "except for putting the amount on the check, and I’m mailing it today, so you should receive it by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. Is Bryan with you?"

"Yeah, Dad, he’s right here at my side." Phil replied.

"Would you put him on the phone, please?" Dad asked.

Phil, handing the phone to Bryan, "Dad wants to talk to you."

"Hi Dad—I mean Mr. Raish, this is Bryan."

"Bryan," Dad said, "if you feel comfortable calling me ‘Dad’ by all means, do so. All the nights you’ve spent together in our home with Phil, I kind of feel like you’ve been a second son anyway."

"Dad," Bryan explained, "you always acted more like a father to me than my own Dad did, and after what’s happened, I can’t even talk with my own parents anymore."

"That’s so sad, Bryan, I need to ask a big favor of you," Dad said, choking up, "there’s a lot of miles between Phil and his parents, please take good care of our boy for us."

"I’ll do the best I can, Dad," Bryan stated, "I promise!"

"And Bryan," Dad continued, "I know it’s a long way off, but Phil’s mother and I would be so honored if you boys would come and spend the Christmas Holidays with us. We have a spare bedroom, and I can guarantee that no one will ever be kicked out of OUR home!"

"Thanks, Dad," Bryan said, "that might take some planning, but I think I can safely say, that we’ll seriously consider it. I’m going to give you back to Phil." Bryan handed Phil’s phone back, Phil and Dad shared a few more minutes, and they hung up. Bryan and Phil left for home, both boys are scheduled to work tonight, and Saturday night.

Saturday morning Phil and Bryan slept in, finally getting up about 11:00 AM, in an exhibitionist mood. As soon as the coffee was ready, they poured cups for themselves, and sat in a couple chairs on the porch, still in their birthday suits. The fact that the inside door to apartment 102 was closed indicated that Candy and Rina had probably already left to go and get the new grill.

The ladies returned about 11:30 and asked the boys if they would be willing to bring the big box down from their car. Brian and Phil both slipped back into the apartment to don some clothing, and then went up the stairway and brought the grill down to the porch.

Since Phil and Bryan were now dressed, they decided to make their run to the supermarket, to get some vittles and the cake and ice cream for tomorrow. The women started to unpack the grill, and asked the boys to exchange the new propane tank for a filled one, while they were out and gave Phil $30 to pay for the propane. When the boys returned, Bryan busied himself putting away the groceries, and Phil connected the filled propane tank to the grill, and checked it out to make sure it was operational, which it was.

Neither of the boys had eaten any breakfast, and both decided to just go in to work a little early and get something there, with their employee discount. Phil left about 2:00 as he was due in at 3:00. Bryan ate a bowl of cereal and then left about 3:30 as he was due in at 4:00.

Sunday morning, April 8th Bryan and Phil slept in, having both worked late the night before. They had set an alarm for 9:00 AM as they both had a desire to be up and around when the ladies arrive with Jeremy. They’re both anxious to meet, and hug this beautiful young man. I guess they’ve answered Candy’s question, as to whether they like kids or not.

It was almost 9:30 when they finished their first cups of coffee, and Candy had said they should be arriving around 9:30 with Jeremy. They need to be properly dressed when Jeremy is around. It promised to be a nice spring day for a cookout, so both Phil and Bryan donned t-shirts and shorts, then each wolfed down a bowl of cereal to tie them over until cookout time. They then poured second cups, and sat on the porch to await Jeremy’s arrival. It’s hard to believe that these two 20-year old gay guys could be so anxious to meet a 10-year old boy, but they are.

They heard steps descending the iron stairway, and both Phil and Bryan were on their feet. Jeremy stepped onto the porch, followed by Candy and Rina.

"Mommy," Jeremy asked, "who are these men on our porch?

"These are our new next door neighbors," Candy stated," Jeremy, this is Phil, and this is Bryan. Their apartment is right there, and we share this porch with them."

Phil, dropping onto one knee and opening his arms, "I’m happy to meet you, Jeremy." Jeremy fell into Phil’s arms and Phil hugged him warmly.

"Me too, Jeremy," Bryan said, picking Jeremy up and hugging him tightly, kissing Jeremy on his cheek, then lowering him back to the porch floor. Jeremy appeared to enjoy the affection he received from both boys.

"Bryan," Jeremy said, frowning, "I need to pee-pee pretty soon, or I might have an accident in my pants, Mommy said that one of you boys would help me dry my peter."

"Your Mommy was right," Bryan replied, smiling, "I’ll be glad to help you, let’s go take care of business." Bryan led Jeremy to their bathroom.

Jeremy pushed down his shorts and his Mickey Mouse briefs and stood in front of the toilet. Bryan watched intently as Jeremy started to urinate. Jeremy didn’t pee a stream, as most boys would, it was more of a spray, and dribble from the end of his foreskin. Bryan was getting ideas of how he could help Jeremy.

"I’m done," Jeremy said, "now you have to help me get dry."

"Jeremy," Bryan said, "you didn’t wring it out."

"I don’t think I know how," Jeremy said, "can you show me?"

"I think so," Bryan explained, "there is like a tube, about the size of a soda straw, that goes from your bladder all the way to the end of your penis. When you finish urinating, there is still a little urine left inside your penis, watch this."

Bryan placed his thumb and forefinger at the base of Jeremy’s penis, and squeezed lightly, stroking to the end by the head, and a few more drops of urine came out, and dribbled from the end of Jeremy’s foreskin. He then pulled the foreskin back and used three or four sheets of toilet paper to blot the few drops of urine from Jeremy’s penis, and under the foreskin.

"How’s that?" Bryan asked.

Jeremy, feeling his penis with his fingers, "Good, I’m dry, do I have to wring my peter, just because I have foreskin?"

"No, it’s something that all boys, and men, have to do," Bryan explained, "If I didn’t wring out those last few drops, they would dribble into my underwear, and maybe even into my pants, giving me a wet spot." Jeremy grinned.

"Do you have foreskin?" Jeremy asked.

"No," Bryan answered, "I was, what is called, circumcised, right after I was born, where they cut that foreskin off."

"Did it hurt much?" Jeremy asked.

"I don’t know," Bryan answered, "if it did I wouldn’t remember, because I was only a few minutes old. I think I can show you a way to pee, without getting all wet down there.

"That would be cool," Jeremy replied, "could you show me how you wring your peter out?"

"Not right now," Bryan said, "cause I don’t need to pee right now, maybe next time you have to go I might need to go too, and I could show you then. I think we should go back and join the rest." Jeremy and Bryan returned to the porch, and Phil was starting to grill the burgers and hot dogs.

"We thought you guys got lost," Candy said, "did you have problems?"

"No, Mommy," Jeremy answered, "Bryan was just explaining some things I didn’t know, everything’s cool. Thanks, Bryan."

"You’re very welcome, Jeremy," Bryan said.

"Bryan," Candy stated, "there is a picnic bench up there by building four, and it belongs to the complex. Nobody is using it right now, why don’t you and Phil go and get it and bring it down here. I’ll watch the grill while you’re gone."

After the boys got the table, Rina brought out the macaroni salad, condiments and a big pitcher of Mango punch, along with paper plates, plastic forks, plastic cups and napkins, putting all that on the table. Jeremy had guzzled a cup of the punch and was on a second one long before the burgers and hot dogs were ready.

About the time Phil was pulling the meat off the grill and putting it on a plate, Jeremy was asking Bryan to take him to the bathroom again, and doing the ‘pee dance’. Bryan responded, also feeling pressure from the second hand coffee in his bladder.

"Jeremy, we’re going to do this a little differently this time, try not to let your pee go yet. First we’re going to pull the foreskin back, exposing the head of your penis, now we aim the head toward the toilet bowl, pushing it down a little, like this, still holding the foreskin back, and now you can let your pee go." Jeremy relaxed his muscle, and, with Bryan still holding his little penis, a healthy stream of the yellow liquid shot out of his pee slit and into the toilet, in just one steady stream.

"I’m done, empty," Jeremy said.

"Not quite," Bryan countered, "now we’ll squeeze the thumb and finger together, stroke, and get that last spurt out." The squirt went right in to the bowl. "NOW you’re done," Bryan remarked, "empty and wrung out, now all we need to do is get a little piece of toilet paper, blot those couple of drops on the head, and pull your foreskin back over the head, and I think you’re also dry, check it out."

Jeremy, grinning, "Dry as a bone! Bryan, you were going to show me how you wring your peter out."

"OK," Bryan said, "I can do it now, cause I have to go, pull your pants up and trade places with me."

The two males swapped places. Bryan was wearing shorts with no fly, so he just pushed his shorts and boxers down, exposing his genitals. He held his cock, pointed the tip toward the toilet and urinated, Jeremy’s eyes were glued to Bryan’s penis, making Bryan feel just a bit uncomfortable.

"Now," Bryan said, "just like we did with you, I’ll squeeze my penis at the base, stroke up, and there goes that last squirt into the toilet. As you can see, I don’t have any foreskin, so I don’t need to be quite so concerned about being completely dry. If there are a couple of extra drops, my underwear will soak them up." Bryan pulled his pants up.

"Bryan," Jeremy asked, "do you think my peter will ever get as big as yours, and will I ever grow hair around mine, like you have?"

"Jeremy, yours might even be bigger than mine, after you go through puberty, and that’s when you’ll likely grow pubic hair too," Bryan said.

"I’ve heard of it, but just what is puberty?" Jeremy asked.

"It’s a period of time, usually when you’re a teenager, that your body changes, from a boy into a man, or a girl into a woman. Boys grow pubic hair, their voice gets lower and deeper, and their penis gets a lot bigger. I think the burgers are probably done now, let’s get out there."

The family fixed their plates and sat at the picnic bench, Candy and Rina on one side, the three boys on the other side. Jeremy insisted on sitting between Phil and Bryan, he has latched on to these boys like glue, and Phil and Bryan have quickly fallen in love with Jeremy.

It was about 2:00 PM when they finished eating and Phil needed to leave for work about 2:30. It was dessert time.

Bryan, standing up, "Jeremy, wanna help me get our dessert?"

"Sure!" Jeremy exclaimed, following Bryan into his apartment.

Bryan got the container of ice cream from the freezer and set it on the table, got a knife and big spoon from a draw and then pulled the Carrot cake out of the fridge. He handed the spoon to Jeremy and told him to get the ice cream and he held the knife and carried the cake to the picnic table. Jeremy hadn’t yet noticed that it was Carrot Cake. Bryan took the plastic lid off the cake and started to cut it, placing the first slice on a plate and handing it to Jeremy.

"WOW!" Jeremy exclaimed, "CARROT CAKE, MY FAVORITE!"

"Mine too!" Bryan remarked. While Bryan cut the cake, Rina placed spoonfuls of ice cream on the plates with the cake. Phil finished his and excused himself, as he needed to dress for work, he carried the ice cream back and put it in the freezer.

Phil has never dreaded going to work as much as he does today. Ten minutes later, Phil came out, in his work uniform ready for work. He sat down on the picnic bench and beckoned Jeremy to come over to him. Jeremy jumped up on Phil’s lap and wrapped his small arms around Phil’s neck, Phil had no choice but to return that affection, pulling Jeremy close. Both Phil and Jeremy had tears running down their faces, and Rina brought napkins to wipe away the tears.

"Phil, I love you," Jeremy said," please don’t leave."

"I love you too, sweetheart," Phil replied, "maybe next time I can get the whole day off, and I’ll be counting the days until we see each other again." Bryan and Phil shared a romantic goodbye hug and kiss, and Phil left for work.

Jeremy, right after Phil left, "Bryan, where could we just go and play?"

"What kind of play, Jeremy?" Bryan asked.

"I don’t know, just something we could do together to have some fun."

"Bryan," Candy spoke, "there is a little park, down on the other end of the complex, that has some swings, and a merry-go-round and a slide. Maybe that could entertain you guys for a while."

"That sounds like fun," Jeremy said, "Bryan, can we go there?"

"Sure, Jeremy," Bryan agreed, squatting down, "Hop on, and I’ll piggy back you." Jeremy climbed onto Bryan’s back, Bryan stood up and secured Jeremy’s legs over his arms, Jeremy wrapped his arms around Bryan’s neck and they were ready to go.

"Wait a minute," Jeremy said, "I think I need to pee-pee before we go."

"I probably should too," Bryan added, "better now than to get caught too far away from a bathroom." Jeremy slid down off Bryan’s back and they went into Bryan’s bathroom.

"This gives you a chance to test your new skills," Bryan said, "I want you to do it all by yourself, without my help, I’m here if you need me."

"Let’s pee together," Jeremy said, sliding over to give Bryan room beside him. The two boys both dropped their shorts, and released their streams into the toilet bowl, cris-crossing, their streams, and Jeremy was giggling. They both wrung out that last squirt and pulled up their undies and shorts. "That was fun!" Jeremy exclaimed.

"Phil and I share the toilet a lot, like that." Bryan commented.

They went back outside, Jeremy stood up on one of the chairs, climbed back on Bryan’s back, and Bryan started toward the playground with Jeremy on his back. It wasn’t too big of a load on Bryan, as Jeremy only weighs about 50 pounds. About half way to the playground, Bryan asked Jeremy to dismount, and they walked together the rest of the way.

Bryan is not very big, light and only about 5’3", and he was able to use the slide, swings and monkey bars the same as Jeremy. They shared a great time together, and Bryan actually had fun also. Jeremy has really stolen a chunk of Bryan’s heart, and Bryan thinks the world of Jeremy.

They arrived back at the apartments right at 5:00 PM as Bryan had promised Candy they would be.

"Bryan," Candy said, "we need to leave about 6:00 PM to take Jeremy back, why don’t you ride up there with us, and we’ll be stopping at Cracker Barrel for dinner on the way."

"I’d like to," Bryan replied, "but I don’t think I can afford to eat out tonight."

"Bryan!" Candy remarked, "We’re inviting you, we don’t expect you to pay for your dinner, please go with us?"

"What time would we be back?" Bryan asked, "I have school tomorrow."

"We should be back by 10:30," Candy answered.

"OK," Bryan answered, "I’ll go, I think it’s cooling off, let me put on a pair of long pants."

Jeremy, wrapping his arms around Bryan’s waist and hugging him, "Thanks, Bryan."

When Bryan exited his apartment, now wearing a pair of skinny jeans, he noted that Jeremy had also swapped his shorts for longer legged pants. The four of them all ascended the stairway and got into Candy’s car. Rina was behind the wheel, Candy in the passenger seat, Bryan in the back behind Rina, and Jeremy in the center back, snuggled next to Bryan, with Bryan’s arm around Jeremy’s shoulders.

About a half an hour up the road, Candy looked into the back seat and smiled. Jeremy was lying across the seat, with his head and shoulders on Bryan’s lap, and Bryan had his hand and forearm on Jeremy’s upper torso, ready to prevent Jeremy from falling off in case of a quick stop. Bryan had a peaceful, loving, smile on his face. Bryan’s deep love for this young man was not at all sexual, but as a brother, and Bryan loved the closeness he and Jeremy had shared, and the closeness of Jeremy’s little body to his right now.

Rina pulled into the parking lot at Cracker Barrel and parked. Bryan tenderly woke Jeremy up, and the four walked in. It was late enough on a Sunday evening that they were all seated quickly. Candy and Rina sat on one side of the table, Bryan and Jeremy sat together on the flip side. Candy ordered the kid size portion of Country Fried Steak for Jeremy, and Bryan ordered the same for himself, in the adult size. Candy and Rina both ordered fried ham steak.

After they were served, Bryan, grinning, cut Jeremy’s steak into bite sized pieces, and the four enjoyed dinner together.

Jeremy, just as they finished eating, "Please excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom."

"Do you need Bryan to go with you?" Candy asked.

"Nope!" Jeremy exclaimed, grinning, "I can do this all by myself now." Candy gave Bryan a questioning look.

"He’ll be fine, Candy," Bryan said.

After Jeremy returned, high and dry, Candy went to the cashier and paid the bill. Jeremy waited by the door while Candy, Rina and Bryan all used the facilities, knowing it would be over two hours before they would be home again. They were still about 30 minutes from Jeremy’s father’s house.

For the last leg of the drive, Candy took over the driving, and Rina took the passengers seat. Bryan and Jeremy sat in the back, but this time, Jeremy sat on Bryan’s lap, and Bryan pulled a single seat belt around the two of them.

Jeremy leaned back against Bryan’s chest, his head on Bryan’s shoulder. Bryan could not resist occasionally kissing Jeremy’s cheek or his neck, and Jeremy was soaking up Bryan’s affection like a sponge. For a few minutes the friction of Jeremy’s movement against Bryan’s penis, and the movement of the car in motion caused Bryan to grow an unwanted erection that he hoped Jeremy didn’t notice or feel.

They arrived at Jeremy’s father’s house, and Bryan loosened the seat belt so Jeremy could exit the car. Both Moms got out, and hugged and kissed Jeremy, and, of course, Jeremy was also hugging them. It was a sad departure, knowing how much these two loving Mother’s loved their boy, and how much Jeremy wants to live with them. Bryan didn’t exit the car, he just rolled down the window.

Jeremy, at Bryan’s window, "Bryan, I’m glad you and Phil were around today, I had a lot of fun with you guys. Thank you for being my friend, and ‘specially for the help you gave me. I love you a lot, please give my love to Phil for me, and I’ll see you guys in two weeks!" Jeremy poked his head through the window and gave Bryan a kiss on his cheek.

Candy drove them off toward home, Bryan was alone in the back seat. He missed his partner, his adopted little brother, Jeremy.

"Candy," Bryan commented, "if, and when Phil and I get married, I would hope that we could find a beautiful little boy like Jeremy to adopt. We’d be so proud to have a boy like Jeremy for a Son!"

"I’m really quite surprised," Candy remarked, "that Jeremy latched on to you guys like he did. He doesn’t usually take to men, I think in part, because he doesn’t care much for his father. His father is kind of distant and cold, and has never shown Jeremy much love and affection, and I think Jeremy thrives on love and affection. You and Phil showed him that, right from the git-go, and I can tell that he feels very comfortable, and welcome, when he is around you and Phil."

"Your boy is a thief," Bryan said, smiling, "he stole our hearts the minute we met him!" Bryan relaxed, and dozed off, most of the rest of the way home. Rina woke Bryan up when they arrived back at the apartments.

Bryan, as they reached the porch, "Ladies, I want to thank you, on behalf of Phil and myself, for sharing a most awesome and memorable day. I need to get to sleep."

"Bryan," Candy replied, "the feeling is mutual, and I know you guys have left a positive and lasting imprint on Jeremy’s heart, thank you, and sleep tight."

Bryan entered his apartment, ate a slice of the carrot cake, then stripped and slid into bed. He is tired, but also somewhat horny, and is hoping that Phil is horny when he arrives in about an hour.

(to be continued……)

Ahead, in Chapter 40, Devon’s Ex-girlfriend out’s him to his Mom, (Uh-Oh), The Rainbow Alliance Picnic is a day of fun for all, Word leaks out about Jamal and Rusty’s Pool Party, Danny and Fernando get to sleep together for the first time, Maria shares their thoughts about adopting Fernando with Fernando’s sister, Serena. Hang on for the ride!
As always, comments are loved and appreciated!
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

9 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

It does seem that Bryan and Phil are really into kids. 

I hope you mean that in a positive way.  They're not pedophiles, and they do wish to eventually marry, and raise their own kids.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Bryan and Phil should adopt! I'm trying to figure out why Jeremy needed help! Unless the stepmom is a bitch!! Jeremy is 10 you said! He seems a bit immature but a loveable boy! Hope Jeremy will be around!! And a few friends of Jeremy??

  • Like 3
Link to comment
4 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Bryan and Phil should adopt! I'm trying to figure out why Jeremy needed help! Unless the stepmom is a bitch!! Jeremy is 10 you said! He seems a bit immature but a loveable boy! Hope Jeremy will be around!! And a few friends of Jeremy??

Jeremy's father never took the time to show Jeremy how to pull the foreskin back when he tinkled, or squeeze those last few drops out.  Bryan took the time to teach him, and Jeremy will no longer need help. :rolleyes:

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Great chapter. It was nice to take some time to focus on Phil and Bryan and maybe get more insight into them. I love their new neighbors. Candy and Rina are awesome and so down to earth. Its sad they cant keep Jeremy, it seems like hes not getting much love and attention living with his father and new step mom. Makes you wonder why the father ever contested custody, just seems like sour grapes to me. Heres hoping the girls will be able to sort themselves out and get Jeremy back.

I loved Bryan and Phils interaction with Jeremy, they were naturals and will make great dads in the future. They certainly won one little boy over, I think it went both ways. 

Im especially pleased that Phils parents are so understanding and accepting and that they are helping him return to school. Lovely chapter.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..