Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 9,595 Words
  • 1,906 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 13. Chapter 13

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There may be description of gay sex in this chapter.
As I’ve stated before, I tend to write more from the heart and less from the genitals. It’s easier for me to write love and emotions, than to detail a lot of hot and steamy gay eroticism, but I try to spice it up where I can. Comments are always appreciated.

It’s Saturday morning, December 2nd. Joe and I awoke, and got on our feet about 9:00 AM, wondering what the boys might do, as for decorations. I was prepared to make coffee, but it was already made, and dirty breakfast dishes were in the sink. There was a note on the table that said ‘We’ve gone shopping, see you later, Love, Jamie’, and I poured coffee for Joe and myself.”

“I guess, Doug,” Joe commented, “that the job I’ve had for the last 23 years has probably kept me sane. I never discussed it, but my life has nearly paralleled yours. I thought, once Dale and I were together, I would have some happiness, but that was short lived.”

Joe continued, tearing up, “I have an unbelievably huge amount of love and respect for both of these incredible young men, and I really doubt that DJ has any concept as to just how much he has touched our lives. Doug, I’m happier now, than I have ever been.”

“I’m soon going to have my long needed husband, and the built-in family is a giant plus. I do worry about the boys though, if ever anything goes wrong between them, we’re going to have a terrible mess on our hands!”

“I have to agree, Joe, that would tear DJ apart. I just hope for the best, but their relationship does seem pretty strong.”

About 10:30 AM, Joe and I were finishing breakfast, and the boys burst in with two large bags of ‘stuff’ and both were smiling.

“Dad’s” DJ announced, “We knew there is limited space in the den for a tree, and we couldn’t find a decent fake one, so we went to one of the live tree places, and got a real one, it’s pretty.”

The boys went into the den and assembled the tree stand, and DJ put a Christmas CD on the player, with older, conventional songs on it. They slid my computer desk down the wall about a foot and placed the tree stand next to it. DJ went back to the Tracker and brought the tree through the front door into the den, and they secured the tree in the stand.

Joe and I walked in to see it. It was slender, only about 2 feet in diameter, but nearly 6 feet tall, and fit perfectly in the space allotted for it. It was perfectly shaped, and was, as DJ had said, pretty. Joe and I both agreed that it was a pretty tree.

Jamie, grinning, “Wait until you see what we’re putting on it!”

Joe and I had resigned to our selves that this was the kid’s project, and we were not going to interfere. Joe headed to the bathroom for a shower, and I proceeded to do up the dishes. Jamie was well acclimated to decorating Christmas Trees, but this was DJ’s first year, and he was having a ball. Both boys paused periodically, and shared a romantic kiss.

Jamie stuck some mistletoe up on the top of the archway between the kitchen and den, but only DJ was aware of it being there. DJ was stringing lights on the tree, and I stood in the doorway watching. Jamie walked up to me, put his arms around me and kissed me, on the lips, for the first time, catching me off guard.

“What’s that all about?” I asked.

Jamie, pointing up over our heads, “Mistletoe!” and grinned.

I grinned, now I know it’s there. I think maybe DJ has caught a case of the Christmas Spirit, and I’m loving it! There is nothing that warms my heart any more than to see DJ enjoy himself. When DJ smiles, it brightens the world, It flashed through my mind, that not too long ago, he rarely smiled, but they often show these days.

I really think that, after 19 years of misery, DJ is finally starting to live and is actually happy! He has changed so much over the last few months, and it’s all for the better. He is so special, and still so fragile. I love him so much and I know I will protect him, in any way I can!

Joe came into the kitchen, dressed in his uniform, while I grabbed a shower. Everyone is scheduled to work at 3:00 today, except Jamie, and he is due in at 4:00. DJ and I get off at 9:00, Jamie and Joe at 11:00. While I was getting dressed, the boys shared a shower.

Joe and I walked into the den, and looked at the boy’s creation. It was really beautiful, with white LED lights, red tinsel, and red and blue glass balls, and an angel standing at the top. DJ and I left about 2:30, Mike would pick Joe up about 3:00 and Jamie would be leaving about 3:30. Joe gave Jamie a hand with something, right after DJ and I left for work.

When we got to work that afternoon, I asked Randy if he could give me a few minutes, and he agreed, but asked me to wait until Gloria came in, at 5:00 PM, and he would be leaving afterwards.

I came in from my first round of deliveries about 5:10 and Randy asked if we could go out front and talk, and I agreed, of course.

“What’s up, Doug?” Randy asked.

“My best friend is off on Wednesday’s and Thursday’s, and we like to get together when we can, and I wondered if you could schedule one or both of those as my days off so I can spend some time with him?”

Randy, smiling, “You are referring to your fiancée, right?”

Looking down, I replied, “I didn’t know you knew.”

“Doug,” Randy commented, grinning, “as store manager, it’s my responsibility to know some things about my people. I’m also aware that you and Joe are getting married next month, and that DJ and James are boyfriends. It doesn’t affect your jobs, and who someone loves is no one else’s fucking business.”

“DJ’s boyfriend goes by Jamie, Randy, and where are you living?”

“James, Jamie, whatever, I haven’t met him, yet, but I want to, and I hope he’s as nice as DJ. For right now, I’m staying at that little motel on the edge of town, except for my day off, when I go home. We’re going to be looking for a house to rent here. As for those days off, I’m still tweaking the schedule. I’ll definitely give you at least one of them, and see what I can do about the other. That’s the best I can do, for now, Okay?”

“Thanks, Randy, I guess one of them is better than none.”

We walked back into the store, Gloria told me there were some more deliveries. Randy waited for DJ to finish cashing out his customer, and asked him if he knew his spring school schedule yet, and DJ told him he had it at home, and would let him know in a few days.

“That’ll be fine, DJ, when does school let out for winter break?”

“We’ve got finals this week, Randy,” DJ answered, “our last day is Friday, December 8th, and then we’re off until spring semester starts on January 15th.”

“So that means,” Randy stated, grinning, “I have 5 weeks that I can work the hell out of you, over the Christmas Season.”

“Except for Monday’s” DJ responded, “Ja—I always have Monday’s off.”

“Randy, grinning again, “DJ, I know you and Jamie have Monday’s off to be together for the whole day, and that is completely understandable. I want to meet him.”

DJ is thinking to himself, why does Randy want to meet Jamie? He’s thinking that Randy knows a little more about his private life, than what he knows Randy knew. He’s hoping that Randy isn’t going to try and exploit him. There is just a handful of people that DJ really trusts, and Randy isn’t one of them, yet.

About 5:30 Randy caught me to one side, and asked me what time Jamie gets off. I asked him why, and he just said he had an idea, and needed to know. I told him that Jamie normally works until close, which is 11:00 on Friday and Saturday. He told me thanks, and that Gloria would be closing, and he was soon to leave for the night. He then got DJ to one side.

“DJ,” Randy asked, “I’d like to invite you and your Dad to share pizza with me after you get off, at 9:00, over there, at the pizzeria.”

“Is there a particular reason, Randy?” DJ questioned.

“Actually, a couple reasons, I understand Jamie works until 11:00, and I want to meet him, and it’s really hard to get into any deeper conversations with either you or your Dad when we’re working. We can all relax, chat, and enjoy each other’s company, and it’s my treat.”

“DJ, smiling, “I think I can get Dad over there, I know he’ll want to be home by 11:00, but we both like pizza. I think, Randy, you just got a date!”

“Fine,” Randy said, “I’m going to the motel, get out of this monkey suit, and I’ll meet you guys at the pizzeria about 9:00.”

When I came in from my last round of deliveries, about 8:40, Gloria asked if we could talk. Oh, mercy, what have I done wrong.

“Doug, have you ever run checkout?”

“No, Gloria, I’ve never done anything here, except deliveries.”

“It would be quite an advantage, to have another cashier available when we get busy, like during Christmas rush, or when someone calls out, and we’re short. Would you be willing to?”

“I’m not all that computer savvy, don’t you think I’m a little too old for something like that?”

“Honey, you’re never to old to learn something new. We will teach you, I can teach you, and your sweet son can also, he’s very competent.” DJ grinned, he thrives on complements. Then, “DJ show this old man how it’s done.”

“It’s easy, Dad,” DJ spoke, grinning, “Watch this!” Then, turning his attention to the customer, “Mrs. Jones, we’re breaking in a new cashier.”

“Dad, you start by putting in your 4 digit code here, the same code you use for clocking in and out. Almost everything in the store is bar coded, for easy scanning. Then you scan each item, like this 'Cheep’ and put it in a bag. Then the rest of the items, ‘Cheep, Cheep, Cheep’. Then you press ‘Total’ and the screen shows the total, here and there, where the customer can see it.”

“Mrs. Jones,” DJ asked, “how are you paying tonight?”

“Bankcard,”and she handed DJ her debit card.

“So, Dad, for a debit transaction, you slide the card here, like this. Do you need cash back tonight?”

“No thank you, DJ.”

“Now you hit the ‘Complete Transaction’ button, the receipt pops out, and you hand it to the customer.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Jones, see you next time, and we appreciate your business.”

“You’re welcome, it’s always a pleasure to have you cash me out!”

“DJ,” I asked, “I didn’t see where you saw her name?”

“I didn’t,” DJ answered, “She’s a regular, and I know her well.”

On her way out, Mrs. Jones almost stumbled over Gloria, as she was looking back at DJ and myself.

“Excuse me, Ma’am, are you new here?”

“Why, yes, I am. I’m Gloria Stephens, and I’m the Assistant Manager here, may I help you?”

“I just wondered, does DJ call that older man ‘Dad’ just out of respect, because he is older?”

“No, ma’am, Doug legally adopted DJ, so they are father and son.”

“Okay,” she said,” I see, DJ is my favorite cashier here, thank you for explaining. Sometimes I just want to grab him and hug him.”

Gloria, chuckling, “You and every other elderly lady that comes in here, he’s a charmer, isn’t he.” Mrs. Jones, smiled, and left.

It was nearing 9:00 PM, and DJ was starting to count his till, I hustled around to empty the wastebaskets, and took the trash to the Dumpster. Gloria did her recount, while DJ turned off the OPEN sign and killed the bright overhead lights. DJ, Gloria and I walked out of the store, and she locked the door behind us.

“Oh, Dad, I almost forgot to tell you. We have a pizza appointment, right now, at Anthony’s. Randy is treating us.”

“DJ, he has already gone home.”

“He’s coming back, he said he’d meet us there, about 9:00 or a little after.”

DJ and I walked over to the pizzeria, Randy was standing on the porch, dressed casually, without the shirt and tie, and wearing jeans.

“I was hoping you guys weren’t going to stand me up!” Randy stated, “Shall we?” and led the way in.

Jamie met them, just inside the door, with the usual eating in or taking out, but smiling at his boyfriend and second Dad.

“Booth for four, please,” Randy requested, then looking at us, “There is someone else joining us.”

DJ and I took the right side of the booth, I slid next to the wall and DJ took the outside. I anticipated we might get to meet the Mrs. or maybe the girlfriend. It was almost like a dejavue, from many months ago, Jamie’s left hand holding the pad, and his right arm leaning on DJ’s shoulder.

DJ spoke, “Jamie, this is my new manager, Randy Shultz, and Randy, this is my Jamie, the boy I love. Jamie, hold your hand out, with mine.”

The boys held their hands out, displaying the pair of Pride Rings. Randy looked at the rings.

“DJ,” Randy asked, “where did you get them?”

“Jamie gave me this for my Birthday, and got one for himself too. We both wear them, every day. They mean a lot to us.”

“Drinks, Gentlemen?”

“Do you have beer?” Randy asked.

“”Draft or bottled?” Jamie replied.

“Doug, you’ll drink a beer with us, won’t you?”

“We-e-e-e-ll, maybe one,” I answered.

“Three drafts and a—“

“Pepsi,” Jamie finished, “I know what he drinks. I’ll be back shortly with your drinks.”

About 3 minutes later Jamie brought the drinks, setting a draft in front of Randy, myself and the empty seat, and the Pepsi in front of DJ. A rather tall, lanky, man that looked in his early 30’s walked in and Randy waved his had to draw the man’s attention. He walked over and joined us, sitting next to Randy.

“How was your day, Hun?” Daryl asked.

“Right decent, how was your drive down here, Babe?” Randy asked, “I think I need to make some introductions. Daryl, these are two of my store associates, Doug Kendall is my delivery driver, and his son, DJ is one of my best cashiers. Guys, this is my roommate, Daryl Cartwright.”

I’m grinning widely, “Isn’t it a little unusual for roommates to call each other Hun and Babe?”

Both Daryl and Randy suddenly had red faces, and looked at each other.

Randy, to Daryl, “I think we’re busted!” We all laughed.

“Guys,” Randy said, “I had an advantage over you. Justin gave me the lowdown on both of you, so I knew, but Justin could never have told you this aspect of my life because he didn’t even know, and neither does Gloria. I would prefer to keep it that way, at least for the time being. It will probably leak out, somewhere along the way.”

Jamie asked, ”Are you guys ready to order?”

Randy turned to us, asking what was the best pizza they had? We told him our favorite is the Chicken and Spinach Alfredo with tomatoes and bacon.

“Do you make that in an Extra Large?” Randy asked.

“Yes, sir.”

“Then, Jamie, Make it so!”

“Yes, sir, are you a fan of Star Trek?”

“Randy, laughing, “How ever would you guess!” Jamie snorted.

“So,” I queried, “How did you guys ever find each other?”

“Daryl and I were dorm mates, during our Sophomore year of college. Twin beds in one room, a shared bath, a small kitchenette, and a small, like, sitting room with a couch and a couple of chairs and a TV. The most we ever did was to masturbate together a few times. One day I was feeling super horny and I needed some sex, so I opened up the grindr app on my phone, trying to make a hookup. I needed the rest room, laid the phone on the coffee table and went to the bathroom.”

“I came in from outside, ”Daryl explained, “saw his phone on the table, noticed that he had grindr open on it, and realized we had something in common. Neither of us had ever told the other that we were gay, and we didn’t know. When Randy came in from the bathroom, I’m holding his phone in one hand, with grindr still up, I put my other arm around his neck and said, ‘Randy, we need to talk!’”

“I thought,” Randy said, “that Daryl was gonna dump me, for another roommate, now that he’d found out I was gay.”

“I asked Randy, Daryl continued, ‘Why are you trying to make a hookup on grindr, when I’m right here, starving for you? I’ve wanted into your heart, and your pants, since the day we moved in here together.’ He started to cry and our lips found each other’s, and we’ve just moved gaily forward ever since.”

“We were dorm mates, until graduation.” Randy continued, “but once we went home, we stayed in touch, at least 2 or 3 times a day. We both had our pharmacist’s degrees, and Daryl was the first to land a job. He got hired by CVS, the same store he works at now, as a pharmacist, then promoted to AM. Once he got his feet on the ground there, he rented an apartment and sent for me, and I joined him.”

“Then I got a job with Southside Drug, first as a pharmacist, then as an AM, and now I am a GM. We are hoping that Daryl can get a transfer to the CVS store here, because right now my home is 60 miles from here, and we both want to live here, and both be close to our work, and to each other. Daryl is off tomorrow, and is staying over with me tonight at the motel.”

“That’s quite a journey you guys have traveled,” I commented, “Daryl, I sure hope you get that transfer.”

“Not half as bad as I do,” Daryl replied, “I’m not keen on sleeping alone, I need my baby!”

“I think we can all relate to that,” DJ stated, “Even Jamie and I have trouble sleeping alone anymore.”

“DJ,” Randy said, smiling, ” your boyfriend is right cute.”

DJ responded, smiling, “Just keep it in mind, he’s MY boyfriend, but I will accept the complement."

“Jamie, can I have the ticket?” Jamie brought it right over, Randy signed it and added a $10.00 tip.

“You guys can take the rest of that home, Daryl and I have an appointment in room 106, ASAP. See you tomorrow.”

We all headed home, when we pulled into the drive we saw one of those big inflated snowmen sitting in the front yard that wasn’t there when we left for work. We guessed that Jamie had made an addition after we left.

There were two slices of Pizza left and Joe killed them. DJ, as soon as Jamie arrived, was pulling him toward their room. We all are ready for sleep, and DJ and I have to make that potato salad tomorrow before we go to work.

* * * * * *

Sunday morning, December 3rd, started out kind of funny. DJ, and Jamie woke up first, went to the bathroom, and then DJ headed to the kitchen to make coffee, and Jamie came into our room, and woke Joe and me. Jamie told us that the coffee was brewing, and I got out of bed shortly, planning to join DJ in the kitchen.

Joe invited Jamie to cuddle with him in our bed for a few minutes, just to chat a little. Jamie hesitated at first, then decided, ‘what the hell’ and crawled in. Joe wrapped his hairy arms around Jamie, and drew him close, spooning him, and kissing Jamie’s neck. It was a little strange to Jamie, but in a warm and affectionate way. Jamie did feel comfortable and not threatened at all.

“Jamie,” Joe spoke softly, “don’t you ever meet other young men, that you think you’d like to maybe try out?”

“Well, I do find a few that I think are attractive, but I can’t see myself in bed with any of them. I have the one that I love, and I’m completely taken by him. I picture DJ and me getting older together, and someday maybe getting married, for life. I just hope our relationship continues to grow.”

“What if someone else steals DJ’s heart away from you?”

“Joe, DJ is mine! I will protect, and defend what belongs to me!”

Joe, smiling and hugging Jamie, “That seems pretty strong. You’re both quite handsome young men, and I’m certain there are others that might have inclinations to want one of you. Shall we make an appearance, in the kitchen? I’m ready for some coffee.”

DJ and I had finished our first cups, and I suggested he get the potatoes cooking before we fix breakfast. He got out the big covered stew pot, and the bag of Redskin potatoes.

“That’s a lot of potatoes to peel,” DJ commented.

“You don’t want to peel them, DJ, not for Redskin Potato Salad,” I explained, “just use the vegetable brush and scrub them well, then cut them into about half inch cubes before boiling.”

While DJ was washing and cubing the spuds at the sink, I donned the apron and started frying some bacon. He covered the potatoes with water, added about a tablespoon of salt, and we put the pot on the back burner of the stove to cook. I explained to DJ how he could use a toothpick, after a few minutes of boiling, to stab into the potatoes to determine when they were cooked.

By the time we all finished eating breakfast, the potatoes were done, and DJ poured them into the large colander to drain, running cold water over them with the spray nozzle to help them start cooling. He then poured the drained potatoes into the large flat baking pan, and put it into the refrigerator to cool. I was actually instructing him, but he was doing everything, as per my instructions.

I told him to get out the largest stainless steel mixing bowl, and the big spoon, and he diced up a large red onion, the sweet red pepper, and about 6 stalks of celery. He peeled the two cucumbers, and, using a teaspoon, scooped out the seeds. I explained that removing the seeds would help the salad from becoming watery. He then diced the cucumbers, adding them to the mixture in the bowl, and stirred it all together.

“Now we’ll add the seasonings,“ I told him, “

“Don’t we have to measure them?”

“I never do,” I answered, “I just sprinkle in yea much of this, and so much of that, just put some of each in the bowl, and I’ll tell you when to stop.”

DJ added Garlic Granules, Thyme, Marjoram, Oregano, Dry Mustard Powder, Dill weed, Black Pepper and a couple good squirts of Spicy Brown Mustard. He then spooned out about half the quart jar of mayonnaise, and stirred it up. He was smiling constantly, and I knew he was having fun, and so was I.

“I think the potatoes are cooled off now, so you can add them, and we’ll give it a taste test,” I said.

DJ carefully added the potatoes, and stirred it all up. He grabbed a couple teaspoons from the draw, and handed one to me. I took a taste.

“Not bad,” I said, “but it’s lacking, and it’s too dry. Add about 3 tablespoons of sugar, shake a few squirts of vinegar, and some more salt, and more mayonnaise. It may seem a tad salty, but the potatoes will absorb it, and it won’t be too salty tomorrow.”

DJ did as I instructed, stirred it again, and I dropped a little back onto my spoon and re-tasted. It was perfect.

DJ, trying a spoonful, and grinning, “Dad, it tastes just like yours!”

I’m looking at the ceiling, “Gee, I wonder how that could be?”

DJ washed the big flat baking pan, dried it and scooped the salad into it, leveling it off smoothly. He then rinsed the fresh parsley and cherry tomatoes, blotting them dry with paper towels, broke the parsley into small tufts, and placed them around the outside edge of the pan of salad, each tuft with a cherry tomato. It was pretty and then I grabbed the paprika and sprinkled it over the top.

“The paprika doesn’t really add much flavor, but makes it look nice,” I said, “now cover the pan with some plastic wrap, and it’s ready to travel. I’m willing to bet that you’ll only be bringing back an empty pan!”

DJ, beaming, slid the pan of salad into the fridge. DJ now knows how to make an awesome potato salad, and I know it will be well accepted and enjoyed at the Party tomorrow. Joe had gone back to our room and was doing something on his computer. DJ and Jamie were sitting, and cuddling (and kissing) on the couch in the den, listening to Christmas music and admiring the tree.

As I tacked the dishes from breakfast, as well as the utensils from DJ’s salad making, I’m wiping tears from my eyes, but they’re happy tears. I have a complete and loving family, for the first time in my life, and it’s a wonderful experience, beyond compare.

Everyone is due to work at 3:00 today. Jamie, DJ and I all get off at 9:00 tonight. DJ will be coming back here after work, to pick up his school clothes and the salad, and then going to Jamie’s for the night, and they will be going to school from there in the morning. They are starting final exams tomorrow, and, of course the Club’s Christmas Party is tomorrow afternoon.

I’m planning to come home and fix some dinner for Joe and I to eat when he gets home, about 11:00 PM. I hate to cook, just for myself, but I don’t mind cooking for my man, or my Son. It is a wonderful, strange feeling to come home to Christmas decorations.

I made some Chicken Alfredo, and tossed salads for our dinner. Joe got home, and we asked Mike if he would like to eat with us, but he said his wife had already prepared dinner for him, and declined the offer. Joe and I went to bed shortly after dinner.


* * * * * *

Monday morning, December 4th, I woke up early, about 7:00 AM. I went to the kitchen, made coffee, had a mug, and then got dressed, while Joe was still sleeping. I left him a note, letting him know that I had gone to do some shopping at Target and would be back shortly.

I’ve never in my life made Christmas cookies, but decided to try it. I looked in my cookbook for recipes, found what looked to be a decent one, and made a grocery list. I headed to Target, bought a cookie sheet, a rolling pin, two cooling racks and a Christmas cookie cutter assortment, and whatever other baking materials that I needed and didn’t have, and some of that red and green colored decorating sugar.

I didn’t have a lot of time, as I did need to be to work at 3:00 that day. I hope I have time to do this, before I need to leave for work. I’ve never made Sugar Cookies before and am not sure how long it will take. I returned home about 8:45 and Joe was up, drinking coffee. I told him of my plans, and he smiled.

I got out the rarely used electric mixer, and started to make the cookie dough, and Joe was kind and helpful enough to prepare us some breakfast. I paused, long enough to eat, and then returned to my chore at hand.


* * * * * *

The boys got up at the Seldon house, shared a shower together, and put on their school clothes. Jamie was searching frantically through all of his drawers.

“I know they’re here somewhere,” Jamie stated.

“What can’t you find, baby?” DJ asked.

“Ah, here they are!” Jamie exclaimed, pulling out two Christmas sweaters, one red and one green, throwing them on the bed.

“Cool!” DJ exclaimed, “which one are you wearing?”

“I know you like red, but the green one will go better with your red skinny jeans, and the red one will go better with my blue pants.”

Karen, as the boys walked into the kitchen, “My, don’t my son’s look Christmassy today! I know you’re both looking forward to the Party this afternoon.”

“You got that right, Mom,” Jamie answered.

“I made you three batches of brownies, two chocolate and one is Blondie’s, with chocolate chips in them. In that container.”

Jamie, smiling, “Thanks a bunch, Mom, I really appreciate you.”

“DJ, that salad looks really good.” Karen said, “Do you think I could maybe sneak a little spoonful out of it?”

“DJ, grinning, “You can only sneak it, if I’m not watching you. Maybe I’ll sit with my back to the fridge today.”

Karen, holding a teaspoon in her hand, opened the fridge, lifted the plastic wrap, and “snuk” a spoonful out, smoothing the top over so the little hole was not too noticeable.

Tasting it, she exclaimed, “It’s delicious, DJ, I think it’s even better than mine. You made this?”

“Yes, Mom, with Dad’s supervision, of course, but I did all the work." DJ is beaming and Karen smiled, it is very tasty.

It was only about 40 degrees when the boys left, so they would be able to leave the salad and brownies in the car while they were taking their final Psychology and Math exams today. Wednesday they would be taking their final Government and English exams. The classes were 2 hours, for final exams, instead of the normal hour. Friday, the last day, they would get the results.

At about 4:30 PM, most of the club members were gathered in the cafeteria. Mr. Finch told them they could park in the delivery area for the cafeteria, to make it easier to bring in the food for the Party. Gerry backed her Mom’s station wagon near the doors, and several students helped bring in the 3 foot party subs, and they placed them on 2 long tables, another long table held the plastic plates, napkins, cups and dozen or so bottles of soda.

Two more tables held the variety of goodies that other students had brought to share, one for food and one for desserts. Matt’s Mom parked out back, and Matt carried in a large cooker full of Swedish meatballs, and there were three other slow cookers with lasagna and other dishes. It was apparent that if anyone left hungry, it was their own fault. This club was going to eat, and nearly all, if not all, of the club members were present.

We’re not sure where they came from, but all the food tables were topped with rainbow tablecloths. There was a large Christmas Tree in the cafeteria, which had been there since Thanksgiving, and helped add to the festive occasion. It seemed everyone was in the Holiday spirit, and prepared for a happy time of comradeship and celebration.

DJ, Jamie and Matt all filled their plates, and sat down at one of the tables. Jamal, a black dude and one of the newer members, filled his plate and sat next to DJ at their table.

Jamal, spoke, “I guess you know, I’m one of the new members that signed up, at the pizza party. My name is Jamal, I know you are DJ and I haven’t learned you guys names yet.”

Jamie, standing and extending his hand, “I’m Jamie, and this is Matt.” The three shook hands. They all sat back down, and continued their assault on the food. Jamal and DJ emptied their plates, and went back to the tables for a 2nd round.

“DJ,” Jamal spoke quietly, “I’d like to talk with you, alone, sometime today.” DJ agreed to do that, unsure what Jamal might have on his mind.

The party was winding down, folks were starting to gather dishes up. Students had thrown their dirty plates in the trash receptacles. DJ went over to one of the trash receptacles and closed the top of the bag and headed toward the back door to deposit it in the Dumpster out back. Jamal did likewise with one of the other ones, and followed DJ out to the Dumpster. Both young men dropped the trash bags, and Jamal stopped DJ with his hand on DJ’s upper arm.

“Man,” Jamal spoke, “we’re brothers, we need to stick together. DJ, I want to show you my love, can’t we get together?”

“Jamal, I hardly know you, and I’m already involved with someone that I care very deeply for. I would like for us to be friends, but not the way you’re wanting it.”

Jamal took DJ’s hand, and placed it on his own flaccid cock, hanging down in his loose fitting jeans. It was noticeable to DJ that Jamal was quite well endowed, probably over 7” soft.

“Do you really think that I can’t satisfy you?” Jamal questioned, “You and me, we belong together.”

“Jamal,” DJ tried to explain, “I don’t dislike you, it’s just that, well, sex isn’t everything, I am in love with someone, and I don’t want to fuck up our relationship!”

“But DJ, it ain’t right, man,” Jamal replied, “Black and White don’t go together, Black and Black do. Just give us a chance!”

“Jamal, I think we’ve had that talk, and we need to get back in there, before someone misses us.”

Jamal, as the two walked back inside, “Just know, DJ, that someone wants you, very badly, and he’ll be waiting for you to change your mind.”

“Don’t hold your breath, dude!” DJ said.

Everyone was finishing the cleanup, students were gathering up their food containers, getting ready to depart, but most were still in the cafeteria.

“Can I have your attention please!” Sandy’s voice carried loudly throughout the room, and the room became silent.

“As you are all aware, this Friday is the last day of school, until January 15th. I sincerely hope you all pass your classes and finals with flying gay colors. Our January meeting, normally would be on January 1st, but I don’t expect anyone to show up on New Years Day, so we’re moving it to January 15th, the day we all come back.”

“We had a great turnout today. Did everyone have a good time?”

There were lots of happy cheers from most everyone.

“I want to wish you all a Gay and Merry Christmas, and above all a safe holiday season. I’ll see you all NEXT YEAR!”

When the students were leaving, all the tables and chairs were back where they belonged. They were smiling, hugging, kissing, even some of the gay and lesbian students were kissing opposite sexes, which didn’t happen often in this group. They truly were a big happy family. DJ is starting to like the Christmas season, a lot.

DJ was driving the Tracker home from campus with Jamie by his side. They decided to stop at Target on the way, and bought those red Santa Claus hats, to wear at work, over the holiday season. While they were there, DJ picked up four stockings to hang somewhere in their home, not sure yet where.

As I predicted, DJ returned to the house with an empty but dirty potato salad pan. Jamie left the empty container from the brownies in the Tracker. It would find it’s way back to Karen, sooner or later.

After I got off that night at 9:00 PM, I made my own trip to Target on the way home. I had put the Christmas Cookies in a large covered bowl, as I didn’t own a Cookie Jar, but Target had several to choose from, and I selected a Christmas one, and took it home. When I arrived, the boys were intensely involved in a game on DJ’s play station, and paid me no mind, aside from a ‘Hi Dad’ from both of them.

I washed and dried the new jar, and quietly transferred the hidden cookies into it, then set it on the table. I quietly fixed a cold cut sandwich and ate it. Joe had done me a favor, he cleaned up the tell-tale evidence from my cookie baking so the boys had no idea. I placed three glasses on the table.

“DJ, Jamie,” I said, “When you get to a break in your game, come on out to the kitchen.” About 5 minutes later they appeared.

“What’s up, Dad?” DJ asked.

“How about some cookies and milk?” I suggested.

Jamie, seeing the empty glasses on the table, retrieved the jug of milk from the fridge, and poured all three glasses full. He obviously spotted the new cookie jar, although he had never seen it before, he was aware of the purpose of it. He removed the lid, and reached in, grabbing one of the cookies, and smiled.

DJ followed suit, and, looking at the Christmas Tree shaped cookie, blurted, “Christmas Cookies!” Then, taking a bite, “Dad, where did you get these?”

DJ smiled that innocent smile that always warms my heart.

Smiling, I replied, “I made them, DJ, for the first time ever.”

The two boys sitting there at the table, both wearing their new Santa Claus hats, still in their Christmas sweaters, and the new cookie jar between them, I had to grab my camera and take a photo of them. At least it’s a photo I can share, unlike a couple I’ve taken in the past.

“Dad,” DJ asked, “How did you know how to make them?”

“I just followed the recipe in the cookbook. I had to buy a couple of things I didn’t ever need before, like a cookie sheet, rolling pin, cooling racks and, of course, the Christmas Cookie cutters.”

“How come you never made them before?”

“Because,” I answered, smiling, “I never had a Son to make them for, see what fatherhood can get an old man into?”

There was that innocent smile again, God I love that smile.

“DJ,” Jamie asked, “Are you working at 10:00 tomorrow?”

“Yeah, baby, I guess we need to get to bed. Dad, I put the empty pan from the salad in the sink to soak, I love you, goodnight.”

DJ hugged me and kissed me on the lips, Jamie hugged me and kissed me on the cheek, both boys headed to their room. I’m waiting for Joe to come home, he should be here in about a half hour.


* * * * * *

“Jamie, I need to tell you about something. You know that boy, Jamal?”

“The one that sat with us tonight at the Party? I know who he is, but I don’t really know him. What about him?”

“I think he’s racist, he was telling me some shit tonight that has me worried. He was saying that white and black don’t belong together, and that it’s not right. He tried to tell me that I belong with him, and he even pulled my hand down to his jeans, so I could feel how big he is, down there.”

“So how big is he, baby?”

“It felt like maybe seven inches, soft, but Jamie, you’ve got all I ever need, in that department. He scares me, and I don’t really even like him. I want to, but I’m afraid to. I don’t trust him at all. I’m scared that he might try to say, or do something to try and split us up.”

“DJ, he’s probably all talk, at least I hope so. I think you know that I will do whatever I need to do, to protect you, and to protect what is mine.”

“Jamie, I would never cheat on you, I love you too much. He wanted to set us up a date, but I can’t do that. I have no interest in him what so ever. I don’t think I even want to be friends with him, after the way he was talking tonight.”

“Maybe he’ll forget about you, over the winter break. DJ, we just need to keep our eyes and ears open, and worry if he does something. I love you baby, let’s get some sleep, you’ve got an early shift tomorrow.”

Jamie wrapped his arms around DJ, spooning him, until they both fell asleep.


* * * * * *

It’s 11:15 PM and Joe is not home yet. I’m hoping he is OK. Just then my phone rang. It’s Joe.

“Hi Joe, I was getting worried about you.”

“Sorry, Doug, we got tied up on an investigation. We should be done here in a few more minutes, and Mike will be dropping me off. I’m sorry to make you worry.”

“It’s OK Joe, can you handle some leftover Mac and Cheese and some hot dogs for supper?”

“Sure, Doug, see you in about 15 minutes. I love you.”

“Love you too, see you shortly.”

I warmed up the leftover Mac and Cheese, and boiled four dogs for our late supper. Joe arrived, we ate and finished off with a couple of Christmas Cookies. I showed Joe the photo I took of the boys with the cookie jar and he chuckled.

He told me they were called to a holdup at a convenience store, and they knew from the video cam, exactly who the culprits are and there is an APB out for their arrest, and the clerk was unharmed. It’s holiday season and these things happen more frequently this time of year.

After Joe and I went to bed, we lay there talking. I asked him how he was doing, financially, as I knew he had forked out quite a sum to pay for our honeymoon cruise. He told me he was better now, as giving up the apartment was like getting an $800 raise each month, just in the rent he had been paying. He is now able to pay down his credit cards a lot faster. He was still chatting as I fell asleep on him………


* * * * * *

Tuesday morning, December 5th, DJ woke to his alarm at 8:00 AM, and he quietly slipped out of the bed alone as there was no reason to wake Jamie up this early in the morning. He shuffled into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. While it was brewing, he washed up the pan from the potato salad, dried it and put it away.

He poured a cup of coffee and decided a couple of those Christmas Cookies would go nicely with the coffee. That was a mistake, as now he doesn’t even feel like having a regular breakfast. Today was one of those rare occasions that he wished Dad had bought some cold cereal. A bowl of Raisin Bran would actually taste good today.

Looking in the cupboard, he found a can of peaches, opened them and dished himself up some, then popped two slices of bread into the toaster. Fruit and Toast couldn’t make too bad a breakfast. He completed his breakfast with a second cup of coffee, and another one of those tasty cookies.

At 9:15 he went to their bedroom, put on a clean uniform shirt and a clean pair of skinny jeans, brushed his hair and sprayed on a little cologne and he was ready for work. When he went out, he noticed his windshield was covered with frost, and it was cold, so he started the Tracker, and went inside to wait for it to warm up a bit.

When he returned to the warm kitchen, he finally realized, it is December, and it would be expected that the temperature would be getting colder, it’s winter. It was after 9:40 so he grabbed his jacket, and his Santa Cap, and headed out to go to work. At least at this time of morning, the traffic would be light, and he might not be late.

When he walked to the front door of the store, Gloria was just unlocking it, then she hustled to turn the alarm off.

“Sorry I’m late, sweetie,” she apologized, “I didn’t realize it was so cold, and I had to wait for the car to warm up and get the windows defrosted.”

“I know, Gloria, so did I,” DJ responded, “I was expecting Randy to be here this morning.”

“Just you and me this morning, Randy’s off on Tuesdays, and Justin is tied up at his new store. So you’re stuck with me, all day today, and so is your Dad, right through close tonight. Evelyn will be in at noon, and Cindy comes in from 4 until close. I think you get off at 6:00 PM.”

“That’s how I’m scheduled, Gloria,” DJ confirmed.

“DJ, if your Dad doesn’t have too many deliveries, I’m going to ask you to shadow him on the register for a while this afternoon. Would you consider being a cashier trainer? It pays a little more per hour, than just a cashier, and I think you are the right person for the position.”

“I don’t know, do you need an answer right now?”

“Actually, DJ, as an AM I can’t make that decision anyway, but I would be able to recommend you to Randy for that position. Let me know, ok? Here is your draw, and you’re on station 1 today.”

DJ carried the draw up to station 1, placed the cash draw in the register, turned on the terminal, and walked over and turned on the ‘OPEN’ sign. The phone rang and DJ answered it.

“Southside Drug, how may I direct your call?”

“Are you open?”

“Yes sir, we were a few minutes late getting in because of the cold weather but we’re open now.”

“I was there at just about 10 and the doors were still locked. DJ?”

“Yes sir?”

“I thought that was your voice, I’ll be back in a few. Thanks.”

“DJ,” Gloria asked, “who was that?”

“I don’t know, a customer, just checking to see if we were open yet, he recognized my voice, but I don’t know who he was.”

“DJ, a lot of our customers are fans of yours!” DJ smiled.

Today was an exceptionally busy Tuesday, When I came in, at 3:00 PM I brought some Chick filet’ sandwiches for both DJ and Gloria, and they were both grateful. I had a lot of deliveries, and DJ never had a chance to work with me on the registers. DJ and Evelyn were both kept pretty busy all afternoon. DJ hollered for Lois to come and relieve him for a few minutes because he “had to go”, and made a beeline for the rest room.

Wednesday night Randy gave me off so I could spend the evening with Joe, and DJ worked 4 to 9, in my place. He installed a GPS app on his phone, and did quite well for his first night as a delivery person. DJ doesn’t know the town like I do, but he did get all the deliveries done, and made it back to the store 15 minutes after closing time. In view of the heightened business this week, Randy asked DJ to come in on Thursday (he had been scheduled off) and work from about 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Must be the Christmas rush has begun.


* * * * * *

Friday morning, December 8th is the final day of school for the semester. Its regular class schedules, but not regular classes, as this is the day the students find out how they did on their finals, and what their final grades are in each class.

Jamie and DJ stayed at the Seldon house Thursday night, woke up Friday morning, got their showers and were at the kitchen table having coffee and breakfast with Karen and Carl. Both of the parents are anxious to learn how the boy’s grades will come out. They will get their final exams back today, but the test papers will only show the final exam grade, and the final grades for all of the classes will be mailed to them within a few days.

When they leave campus, about 3:00 PM today, they will be done with college until they return, on January 15th. In PSY 101, both received an ‘A’, GVT 101 Jamie got an ‘A’ and DJ got a ‘B’, they both received ‘B’s in Math and Jamie got a ‘B’ in English while DJ got only a ‘C’. These are the final exam scores only.

Getting back to DJ’s house, both boys changed into their work outfits, and both were scheduled in at 4:00 PM. DJ is off at 9:00 and Jamie works until close, 11:00 on Fridays.

Looking ahead to next weeks work schedules, Jamie’s is pretty much the same as normal, but there are some Christmas Parties booked, and he will get some extra hours and tips because of them. Also, the week before Christmas, Jamie will be hitting the road to deliver some school party orders, although Anthony normally does not deliver pizzas. That will also make Jamie some extra hours.

Randy had said he was going to work the hell out of DJ during Christmas rush, even with Monday off next week, DJ is scheduled for 42 hours.

While the boys were in school on Friday, Karen called me, and asked if Joe and I could get together with her and Carl for Lunch on Saturday or Sunday, as they wanted to solidify plans for Christmas. I told her we could, but it would need to be fairly early, as Joe and I both had to work at 3:00 PM.

We decided to all meet at Denny’s, at noon on Saturday, tomorrow. We wanted to meet when the boys weren’t close by, just the four of us. Not knowing the boy’s plans or schedules, it was best to not meet at either of our homes.

Saturday morning, December 9th, Joe and I slept in until 10:00 AM, and when we arose, both of the boys and both of their cars were gone. Joe and I believed they evidently both had to work early. We only had coffee, (which was already made) and decided to have breakfast at Denny’s when we met with the Seldon’s at noon.

Joe and I arrived at Denny’s at just about noon. When we walked in, I saw Carl in a booth about half way back, waving his hand high in the air like a flag. Joe and I joined them. Karen and Carl ordered dinners, while Joe and I ordered Grand Slams.

“Doug, Joe,” Karen said, “I hope everyone is off on Christmas Day, so we can do the family dinner again, like we did for Thanksgiving.”

Joe, solemnly, “It’s a Monday, and I have to work 3:00 to 11:00.”

“So,” Karen stated, “we don’t have a Surprise Birthday Party on the same day, and we can have dinner earlier, like maybe around 1:00 PM?”

Carl spoke, his eyes watering, “Twenty years ago, on Christmas Day, Karen and I received the greatest gift of all, a brand new baby boy. We named him James, after me, but we’ve always called him Jamie, and he will become 20 years old, on Christmas Day.”

“It’s pretty hard on a kid,” Karen lamented, “to have a birthday on Christmas. Most of the time, their Birthday tends to be ignored, or they end up with combined celebrations, and Birthday/Christmas gifts. We’ve always tried to do Jamie a little better than we would have, if the two special days weren’t on the same day.”

Joe is investigating something on his phone, but saying nothing.

“Jamie had it even worse than DJ,” I commented, “Thanksgiving doesn’t always fall on the 23rd of November, but Christmas always falls on the 25th of December.”

“Doug,” Joe questioned, “What are the Christmas Eve schedules at the pizzeria, and the drug store?”

“I know the store is closing at 6:00 PM, but I don’t know about Anthony’s.”

“Let me find out,” Karen said, pulling her phone out and calling Anthony’s. The phone was ringing.

“Anthony’s Pizzeria, Anthony here, may I take your order?”

“Anthony, this is Karen Seldon, Jamie’s mom. What time are you closing on Christmas Eve?”

“We are closing at 8:00 PM that night. Anything else?”

“We are trying to arrange a family get together, to celebrate Jamie’s Birthday, and needed to know.”

“Karen, when is Jamie’s Birthday?”

“It’s actually on Christmas Day, but we wanted to separate his birthday celebration, by having it the night before.”

“Will it work, if I get Jamie out of here, say around 4:00 PM?”

“Yes, that’d be great, thanks Anthony!”

”Done deal, I’ll mark my schedule right now.” He hung up.

Karen, smiling, “Anthony’s going to get Jamie out at 4:00 PM.”

Joe inquired, “Does anyone know if Jamie likes Applebee’s?”

“I don’t know if he’s ever been there, “Carl replied.

“Well,” Joe responded, “there are a limited number of restaurants open on Christmas Eve, but Applebee’s are open until 10:00 PM, with reservations recommended. What time should we set it for?”

“DJ and I are working until 6:00, maybe around 7:30? Joe, can you get off?”

“I might be able to get a couple of hours off, maybe from about 7 to 9, but there is no way that I can get the whole shift off, and I’ll be in uniform.”

“Better in uniform, than naked,” Carl snickered, “Joe can you make the reservation?” Joe nodded.

“Doug, have you and Joe given any thought as to what you’re giving the boys for Christmas?” Carl asked.

I replied, looking at Joe, “Not really, have you?”

“I know what I’d like to do, but we can’t swing it, financially, for both of them. There is no way we would do for one, without the other.” Carl answered.

Karen spoke, “Carl and I think they deserve, and need, a good vacation. They’ve both been working hard at school, and their jobs, and we’d love to send them to Disney World for a few days.”

“Over the Christmas holidays,” Carl stated, “prices are sky high, but in January the costs are much lower, and they have the first two weeks of January before they return to college. I’ve seen packages online, five day mini-vacations, two way air fair, four nights in a four-star hotel, right at Disney World and three days admission to the park for less than $1000 each, single room, double occupancy.”

“For those two,” Joe mentioned, “double occupancy would be what they would want anyway. They wouldn’t be happy in single beds.”

“I don’t know,” I said, “a Thousand is a lot for me to come up with, especially after what I spent for DJ’s Birthday.”

“Doug!” Joe exclaimed, “We have two major incomes, now that I’ve moved in. We can do this! I want to do it, I think it a great gift for both of them.”

“Then it’s settled, “Carl stated, smiling, “I’ll make the reservations, and let you know how much your half of the total will be, and you can reimburse me. I’m not sure of the dates, but they’ll probably leave on a Monday and return on Friday.”

Karen, snickering, “Jamie just ordered a pair of really sexy swimming trunks for DJ for a Christmas Gift. He might just get to use them sooner than he expects.”

Karen continued, “I need to give you a heads up, about Christmas Day. Besides the 6 of us, Steve and his wife, and their two rug rats are also joining us for Christmas Dinner. Joe, will 1:00 PM work for you?”

“Sure, if need be I’ll be uniformed, and Mike can pick me up at your house."

We broke up the party about 1:30. Seldon’s paid their ticket and I paid for Joe’s and mine. We then headed home. Joe and I are both due to work at 3:00 PM. We were talking on the way home.

“Joe, I think it’s so incredible, how our family is melting together. Karen and Carl are wonderful parents, and friends. After all those years of hating the holiday season, this is going to be my happiest Christmas ever. It’s all because of DJ!”

“That’s not quite right, Doug, it’s because of the bonding that you and DJ have formed, out of pure love for each other.”

“I’ve never, since I was a kid, been so anxious for Christmas Day to arrive!

Joe, chuckling, “Doug, you’re acting like a 10 year old kid waiting for Christmas Day, and I’m loving it! I love you, baby.”

(to be continued….)

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!
Coming in Chapter 14
DJ’s new manager is working DJ’s ass off
The first winter storm hits, big time
Christmas Day, DJ plays with little kids (Jamie’s cousins)
DJ gets a promotion
DJ and Jamie prepare for a trip
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awesome chapter. I’m not sure I like Jamal, I think he could be trouble.

The families are bonding well.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Because he is now surrounded by loving people, it's easy to forget how deprived DJ's upbringing really was:  Only now, at the age of 20, he's decorating his first Christmas tree ever (and loving it!).

 

So, Randy is family! His revelation is clearly meant as a gesture of trust and solidarity. (And he does it with pizza!) Hopefully, Doug and DJ will now feel better about the transition in management. 

 

Love has its own rules:  After everything Jamal has said, I can just imagine him falling in love--in spite of himself--with someone of a different race and finding out that the love is all that matters. ^_^

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, travlbug said:

Because he is now surrounded by loving people, it's easy to forget how deprived DJ's upbringing really was:  Only now, at the age of 20, he's decorating his first Christmas tree ever (and loving it!).

 

So, Randy is family! His revelation is clearly meant as a gesture of trust and solidarity. (And he does it with pizza!) Hopefully, Doug and DJ will now feel better about the transition in management. 

 

Love has its own rules:  After everything Jamal has said, I can just imagine him falling in love--in spite of himself--with someone of a different race and finding out that the love is all that matters. ^_^

DJ has had a lot of 'first's' in his young life.  In reference to Jamal, how did you get a sneak preview of some upcoming chapters?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

I'll tell you at the beginning when Joe was mentioning the bad guy and having APB out on him I was scared about him hitting Anthony's or the Pharmacy and something bad happening. Then Gloria and DJ showing up a little late for work, I was thinking please don't let this be where the thief strikes. I am also quite suspicious of Jamal as well. I hope he stays away. Still Loving this story.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Another great chapter. I was getting suspicious about Randy asking all those questions and insisting on meeting Jamie. Of course, once we met Daryl I figured he was just checking everyone out to satisfy himself that it would be safe to out himself. 

Jamal trying to make moves on DJ and even pulling the race card, not very classy. DJ is right to be suspicious of him and want to steer clear of him.

Im loving that DJ is enjoying his first Xmas and getting everyone else, especially Doug, into the festive spirit. Im glad also that theyre planning a little something extra for Jamies birthday, having it fall on Xmas day must suck. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..