Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 11,704 Words
  • 1,771 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 44. Chapter 44

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There is a young, gay boy, 15 year old Fernando, who's father has kicked him out (which happens way too often in real life) and CPS (Child Protective Services) have placed him with foster parents, a married straight couple. Warning, There may be a description of gay male sex in this chapter.

In Chapter 44 Annie Gill and Matt, (and Marie,) are planning the trip to Atlanta for Matt’s upper surgery. Marie’s parents push for more details, Trouble in Paradise? Marie’s parents don’t know that Matt is a Trans boy. Rodney gets to spend more overnights with DJ and Jamie, and Doug and Joe make an attempt to bring DJ’s biological family into the fold. Karen and Carl meet Rodney, and the young thief steals two more hearts. Damion gets a promising interview, Brandon has an interest in Camille and Rodney turns fourteen on June 15th.

* * * * *

DJ Chapter 44 – A gay love story by Doug Spencer

Monday evening, Memorial Day, Damion and Brandon are playing games in Damion’s room. Both boys are a little disappointed that they weren’t able to partake of the Pool Party that DJ and Jamie had gone to that day.

"Dami," Brandon said, "I kinda got to know DJ’s sister yesterday, I think I’d like to ask Camille for a date."

"Why Bran?" Damion responded, "You’re twenty and she is only sixteen, and she’s black. I’m sure you can find a white girl closer to your age that would like to date you. You should meet plenty of eligible girls after you start college in the fall."

"Well," Brandon replied, "she’s really pretty, for a black girl, and they’re all pink on the inside. I’ll bet she’d love to feel my white pole in her tight hole! I’ll bet she’s a virgin too."

"Bro, I can’t tell you who you should or shouldn’t date," Damion replied, "but dating a sixteen year-old girl could get you into a pile of trouble. I think, until you find a girl closer to your own age, you should depend on your hand for sexual relief."

"Maybe," Brandon said, "but it was a nice thought, anyway."

"I sense that she is looking for a black dude to hook up with anyway," Damion stated, "She might not even want to date you."

It’s Tuesday morning, May 29th, and DJ and Jamie both are up and having coffee and breakfast with Joe and me. The boys are both coming down from their high of Jamal and Rusty’s party the day before. DJ will be working his normal open to close with Gloria, and Jamie plans to spend most of the day with his Mom and Brandon, scheduled to work from 5:00 PM to close at Anthony’s.

The Community College is now into the Summer Semester, and both boys are free for the summer. They’re both hoping to get some extra work hours during the summer.

"DJ," I stated, "Joe and I would like to invite your Mama, Ramous and your siblings for a family dinner together. We seriously want to meet your Mama and her fiancé, and Camille, and get to know them, as well as giving them a chance to get to know us. Would you be agreeable to us maybe bringing your birth family into our extended family?" Jamie and DJ both smiled.

"Just a heads up," DJ said, "Ramous doesn’t get home from work until after about 6:00 PM, and Mama did tell me that she would like to meet you, Dad. When are you thinking of doing this?"

"Maybe Wednesday evening, as Joe and I are both off on Wednesdays. If you will give me your Mama’s phone number I’ll give her a call and see what we can set up."

DJ, smiling," Dad, give me your phone and I save her number in it for you. I’ll save it under her name, ‘Darrah Jackson’." DJ saved his Mama’s number in my phone, and I plan to call her later today. Judging from DJ’s patented smile, I know he approves.

* * * * *

Tuesday morning Karen rose early out of habit and prepared coffee. She was aware that Damion wanted to leave early, hoping to get his resume and application in at Smalltown Contractors, and maybe get an interview with Phillip West. She wanted to make sure that Damion didn’t leave with an empty stomach, and cooked up some breakfast for Damion and herself. Brandon was sleeping in, and would likely eat breakfast with Carl, after he arose.

After breakfast, Damion slipped into the bathroom and shaved, then dressed in his suit and tie.

Karen, meeting Damion at the back door, "Good luck Sweetheart," and gave Damion a loving hug and kiss on his cheek.

"Thanks, Mom," Damion said, then left for Smalltown Contractors, with his resume in hand.

Arriving, Damion was a bit surprised, it was just an office, located in a strip with several other offices. He expected to see some trucks, and maybe some heavy equipment. A sign on the door stated that Smalltown Contractors was accepting applications for a bookkeeper. Walking in, he was greeted by an older lady at the front desk.

"Good morning, young man," Mrs. Rice stated, "how may I help you?"

"Hi," Damion said, "I understand you’re taking applications for a bookkeeper, and I’d like to apply."

"You understand correctly," she stated, "you’ll need to fill out an application," she said, handing Damion an application form. "You can sit at that table to fill it out." Damion took the form, and the pen that the lady handed him, and proceeded to fill it out, which took about a half an hour.

Damion handed the application back, along with his resume. Mrs. Rice looked it over.

"So you’re new to North Carolina?" She asked.

"Yes, Ma’am," I’ve only been here for a few days."

"Sit tight," she said, "I’ll give these to Mr. West, and he may wish to talk to you." Damion sat, and tried to keep his knees from shaking, nervously. Was Damion nervous? Damn straight, no pun intended.

After about fifteen minutes a man came out from the back office, holding Damion’s paperwork in one hand and extending his other hand toward Damion, who was now on his feet.

"Mr. Whitlock," He stated, "I’m Phillip West, owner and head honcho of this company, come into my office, and we can chat." Damion followed Mr. West into his office, and he offered Damion a chair in front of his big desk. Damion sat down.

"So, you’re from Gay Francisco," Mr. West asked, "what brought you to the Tarheel State?"

"My brother and I felt we needed to make a fresh start," Damion explained, "we have loving family here, and Brandon is transferring to the CC here, he still has another year to finish his education. We both felt it was time to get out of that god-forsaken city. We came here for our Grandma’s funeral a few months ago, and we didn’t want to go home, so now we’ve moved here, to stay. I guess we both got hooked on North Carolina."

"I would think San Francisco would be a more desirable place for gay boys to live." Mr. West stated.

"Sir," Damion responded, "just because Brandon and I were born and raised in San Francisco, doesn’t make us gay, and we’re not."

"No offense, son," Mr. West said, "I’m not prejudiced. You are a bit overqualified for this position, but when I consider hiring a person, I could care less if they are gay, straight or purple. You have a degree in accounting, and likely could be offered a higher paying job in the city, as an accountant. I’m wondering why you applied for this position as a bookkeeper?"

"I think it’s mostly economics, Sir," Damion replied, "I have a place to live here that’s not costing me an arm and a leg. If I worked in the city, I’d need to get an apartment up there, or commute 50 miles a day each way. And I kinda like living here in Smalltown, not to mention that I have family here that care about me and that I like being close to."

"Your reasoning is quite logical," Mr. West stated, "I’ll be honest, I can’t afford to pay you quite as much as an accounting firm might offer. We’re a rather small company. I am hoping to make a decision by the end of this week, but I do have three or four other applicants to interview before I make that decision. Let me check out your credentials, and do I have your permission to contact your previous employer?"

"Certainly, Sir," Damion replied, "I left on good terms, and I think they should give me a decent recommendation."

"Damion," Mr. West stated, "if I may call you by your first name, you will hear from me by the end of the week, one way or the other. I can’t make a promise, but things are looking good for you. Thank you for considering Smalltown Contractors, it’s been a pleasure to meet you."

"Thank you Sir," Damion replied, "the pleasure is all mine, and I’ll be looking to hear from you." The men shook hands, and Damion returned to the Seldon home, high on expectation.

* * * * *

That same Tuesday, in another home, Annie Gill is preparing lunch for Matt, Marie and herself. Matt has gone to pick up Marie, and the plans are to make arrangements for the trip to Atlanta for Matt’s upper surgery, which is scheduled for June 11th to give Matt the summer to recover and heal. Matt and Marie will both be returning to CC in the fall semester.

Annie, as Matt and Marie entered the house, "Good morning, Sweetheart, how’s my favorite girl today?" Annie has changed her way of thinking over the last year, and has accepted Matt as her son, rather than a daughter, and Marie as his girlfriend.

"I’m fine, Annie," Marie replied, as Annie gave her a loving hug. Annie served lunch and they all sat down to eat at the kitchen table. After eating, Annie got down to the nitty-gritty of the trip.

"Honey," Annie asked, "are you still planning to go with Matt and me to Atlanta?"

"Yes and no," Marie replied, "I definitely want to be with my baby while he goes through this procedure, but I don’t really have the money to cover my expenses for food and lodging."

"Money is not a problem, Sweetie," Annie replied, we have the funding to cover all three of us. We’ll need to leave on Sunday, and get two hotel rooms Sunday night. You and I can share a two-bed room, and of course, Mattie will need his own room. Even though Matt is Trans, and still has no male genitals, Annie won’t consider allowing Matt and Marie to share a room, or a bed!

We have to be at the hospital by 7:00 AM Monday morning to get Mattie admitted, and his surgery is scheduled for 10:00 AM. We’ve been told that he should be released after just two or three days, if everything goes well."

"My Dad is wanting to know more about Matt’s surgery," Marie stated. "He says we’ve got plenty of good Surgeons in Charlotte, and doesn’t understand why we need to go to Atlanta."

"Matt’s Doctor, Dr. Effram, is the only doctor in the east that has the knowledge and expertise to do his Upper Surgery. It’ll be even worse when he has his lower surgery, the only doctors that know that technique are in California. Does your father know what his surgery will entail?"

"Annie," Marie replied, "I’ve never had the courage to tell my parents that Matt is Trans, they think he is just a normal boy. My Dad likes Matt, and it would probably be quite a shock to him and Mom if they knew that my boyfriend is a Transgender."

"Honey, I can’t advise you," Annie said, "but if you and Mattie continue your relationship to marriage, they’re eventually going to have to know that Matt is a Trans Man, especially when it comes to having babies. He may eventually acquire a penis, but he may never be able to father children. Legally, when we changed his birth certificate, he is a male, even though he still has many female parts in his body."

Marie, grinning, "He’s gonna lose a couple of them soon!" as she cupped her breasts with her hands. "I can hardly wait to see my flat chested boyfriend!" Annie and Matt both grinned.

"Maybe, baby," Matt suggested, "you could tell your parents that I’m having mammary glands removed, that a boy shouldn’t have anyway, and it would really be the truth." Marie smiled.

* * * * *

Shortly after 10:00 AM, after DJ had left for work and Jamie had left to spend the morning with his Mom and Dad, I made the call to Darrah. She answered her phone apprehensively "Hello?"

"Darrah?" I asked, "This is DJ’s father, Doug Kendall."

"Hi Doug," Darrah said, "I hope there’s nothing wrong."

"Oh, no," I replied, "I would like to think that everything is right. Darrah, my husband, Joe, and I would like to invite you and your fiancé, Ramous, and the kids to have dinner with us at the Hometown Cafe tomorrow night. We seriously wish to meet the rest of DJ’s family, and Wednesdays are the only night that Joe and I are both off from work. Do you think you could make it?"

"Will DJ and Jamie be with you?" Darrah asked.

"No, they’ll both be working," I stated, "It’ll be just Joe and me, and you four."

"I think we can make it, but it can’t be too early," Darrah said, "Ramous doesn’t get home from work until about 6:00 PM, and I know he’d want to grab a shower."

"Would 7:00 PM work for you all?" I asked.

"That should work fine," Darrah said, "we might be five or ten minutes late, and I’m pretty certain that Ramous would be cool with that. Is this your phone number?"

"It is," I said, "and you’re welcome to save it, in case you ever need to contact me. I’ll reserve a table for six under the Kendall name, and we’ll be looking forward to meeting you all. Joe and I have met Rodney, the night he stayed over with DJ, but we want to meet the rest of the family. Don’t worry about the cost, it’s on us."

"Thank you so much, Doug," Darrah said, "we’ll be looking to meet DJ’s Dad’s too. If anything should come up, I’ll call you, but I think everything should be fine." We both hung up, and Joe smiled, and gave me a thumb up.

When I clocked in at 3:00 PM I told DJ of our plans to have dinner with his family Wednesday evening at the Hometown Cafe. There came that patented DJ smile, obviously he approved. I feel that the bad blood between DJ and his former family has been washed away. I’m happy that DJ now has two family’s that both love him.

* * * * *

About 5:00 PM DJ received a call from Mama, "Hi Mama," he answered.

"DJ, it’s Rodney," Rodney said, "I’m just using Mama’s phone."

"Hey, Bro!" DJ said, "I’m at work and I can’t talk very long, what’s up?"

"School’s out now," Rodney replied, "I wondered if I could sleep over with you and Jamie tonight?"

"I don’t think tonight would be good," DJ replied, "I work a long day on Tuesdays, and I’ll be ready to crash when I get off. Maybe tomorrow night would be better." DJ is aware of our plans to have dinner with his family tomorrow night and maybe Rodney can hook up with him and Jamie after work tomorrow night.

"OK," Rodney said, "I’ll call you tomorrow. Bye, Bro." They hung up. Typical for a Tuesday night, DJ and Jamie headed to Jamie’s house for the night, and DJ told Jamie about the call. Jamie suggested they spend Wednesday night at his home, and Jamie’s parents could meet Rodney. Jamie was happy to learn that Joe and I am having dinner with DJ’s family at the Hometown Cafe.

Damion was excited to tell DJ and Jamie about his interview with Phillip West at Smalltown Contractors. Of course he doesn’t have the job secured yet, but things looked promising. DJ and Jamie are hoping the best for Damion. DJ and Jamie totally love the Whitlock Brothers, even if they are straight!

* * * * *

Wednesday morning seemed a little weird. Normally, DJ and Jamie would be preparing to go to CC for classes, but it’s summer break—no more classes until fall. DJ will be doing deliveries today, as it’s my day off, and Jamie is scheduled 4:00 PM to close at the pizzeria. With no pressure for getting up early, the four boys chatted late Tuesday night, and none of them were up until about 9:00 AM. All four were enjoying coffee (Jamie with his glass of juice) at the table with Karen on Wednesday morning, Carl joined them about 10:00. DJ and Jamie told Karen and Carl they might be bringing Rodney home that night to sleep over. Karen reaffirmed that she and Carl were anxious to meet Rodney, and that he would be welcomed.

Joe and I had a naked coffee and breakfast, missing our Son’s. We were excited, as we were to have dinner tonight with DJ’s family at the Hometown Cafe. As Joe and I had nothing pressing and were both off, we busied ourselves with domestic duties. Joe gave DJ a break and did the grass cutting and weed eating, while I did four loads of laundry, swept the kitchen, vacuumed the den and the carpets in both our bedroom and DJ’s.

After finishing the yard work, Joe took his shower and I followed. The afternoon really dragged, Joe and I are both looking forward to our dinner engagement tonight.

About 6:30 PM Joe and I left in his Taurus, and headed to the Hometown Cafe, arriving at about 6:45. We checked in with the hostess, but our guests had not arrived, so we hung around outside to wait for them. Neither Joe nor I had any idea what they might drive, so we just kinda watched as cars pulled into the parking lot. The only one of them that we would recognize would be Rodney.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Rodney’s arms wrapped around my waist, hugging me. "Hi Dad!" Rodney exclaimed, then repeated with Joe, also calling him ‘Dad’.

Darrah, surprised, "Rodney, those men are not your Dad’s."

"Well," Rodney responded, "They’re DJ’s Dad’s, and they treat me like I’m their son, what would you expect me to call them?"

"Oh, I don’t know," Darrah replied, "Maybe Mr. Kendall and Mr. Reynolds?"

"Darrah," I said, "Since we’re DJ’s Dads, and Camille and Rodney are DJ’s siblings, wouldn’t that kinda make Joe and me Dads to Camille and Rodney too?"

"I like that," Rodney exclaimed, "Daddy Doug!"

"So do I," Camille agreed, smiling.

"Darrah," Joe stated, "I don’t think that teenagers can ever have too many father figures. If Camille and Rodney feel comfortable calling Doug and me ‘Dad’, I think we’re both humble enough to accept that title." Rodney, Camille and even Ramous smiled.

Ramous, smiling, "It looks like I might have a little competition in the ‘Dad’ department, but I do totally agree with Joe. I’ve been privileged to become a step-dad to these two hoodlums, and I couldn’t be happier in that role." Camille and Rodney both grinned, and Joe and I could feel the love between Ramous and the two teens.

"I think," I said, "that we need to go in and claim our reserved table, or they might give it to another family." The hostess showed us our table, and Joe and I took the end seats. Ramous and Darrah sat on one side, Ramous closest to Joe and Darrah close to me. Rodney and Camille sat on the flip side, Rodney closest to me and Camille was close to Joe. It actually felt like one big family.

Our server, Brandy, took our drink orders. Joe ordered two carafes of wine, one for him to share with Ramous, and one for me to share with Darrah, and soft drinks for the teens. When Brandy brought the drinks, we ordered the biggest variety appetizer platter that the restaurant offered.

Darrah, sipping the wine, "Doug, I can’t believe how DJ has matured over the last year. I think you two have done a wonderful job in helping DJ to finish his growth into manhood."

"Darrah," I stated, "you gave us a healthy young seedling, Joe and I just gave it fertilizer and water to help it grow. We couldn’t be more proud of our Sons. I put that in a plural form, because Joe and I think of both DJ and Jamie as our Sons. Those two are nearly inseparable, and they have a remarkable and loving relationship with each other."

"I could sense that," Ramous stated, "when they were at our home for the cookout last Sunday. Those two boys fit together, like a hand in a glove." My phone rang, and it was DJ.

"Speaking of DJ," I said, answering the phone, "Hi Son."

"Are you all still at the Hometown Cafe?" DJ asked.

"We are," I replied, "we’re nearly finished, and having a great time, getting to know each other."

"Dad," DJ requested, "Can you ask Rodney if he still wants to spend the night with Jamie and me?"

"Hold on Son, and I’ll ask him," I said, "Rodney, DJ wants to know if you still want to spend tonight with him and Jamie?"

Rodney, excited and smiling, "Of course I do!"

"That’s an affirmative, Son," I said.

"Maybe, when you all leave there, you could take Rodney and drop him off at the pizzeria, and Jamie and I will take him to Jamie’s house for the night, after we get done work."

"Will do, DJ," I said, "Anything else?"

"Yeah, Dad," DJ replied, "Tell Mama and Ramous that I send my love, bye for now, I’ve got a customer." DJ hung up.

"Darrah, Ramous," I said, "DJ told me to tell you he sends his love. Rodney, I’ve been instructed to drop you off at the pizzeria when we leave here, and you can go home with Jamie and DJ, to Jamie’s home for the night."

"Cool!" Rodney exclaimed, grinning.

We all finished our meals, and prepared to leave. Joe and I split the tab between our debit cards, and added a $15 tip for Brandy. On our way to the parking lot, Darrah got me to the side.

"Doug," Darrah stated, "Rodney’s fourteenth birthday is coming up in a few days, on June 15th. Ramous and I would like to do something special to celebrate it, and we’d like to have you and Joe, and DJ and Jamie to be part of it."

"I was under the impression that you didn’t believe in celebrating birthdays. We celebrated DJ’s twentieth birthday last November, and he told us his birthday had never been celebrated before."

"That was all JJ’s fault," Darrah explained, "you see, JJ was not DJ’s real father, and he never had the decency to accept DJ. JJ is out of the picture now, and I refuse to ignore any of my children’s birthdays ever again. JJ was an asshole, and he made DJ’s life a hell on earth. I completely understand why DJ left home, and, thank the Lord, you and Joe picked up the pieces and gave DJ the love and respect he deserved. I have nothing but admiration for both of you, and I know that DJ is the happiest he’s ever been."

"Thanks for that explanation," I said, "We do have a few days to plan for Rodney’s birthday. Rodney has stolen some pieces of Joe’s and my hearts, and we’ve quickly grown to love him. I know that we would want to help him celebrate his birthday."

"Thanks for the wonderful dinner," Darrah stated, "and the great companionship. I look forward to our family spending more time in the future with you and Joe." Joe and I both gave Darrah and Camille hugs, and Ramous a warm handshake. They headed to their car to go home, and Rodney left with Joe and me, climbing into the back seat of the Taurus. We dropped Rodney off at the pizzeria, and headed home.

Joe and I both felt we had made some headway in bringing DJ’s birth family closer to our family. Before tonight, neither Joe nor I had met Ramous or Camille, and we both liked both of them.

* * * * *

It was about 8:45 PM when Rodney entered the pizzeria, greeted by Fernando.

"Welcome to Anthony’s Pizzeria," Fernando greeted, "Eating in or getting a carryout?"

"Neither one," Rodney replied, "I’m supposed to be hooking up here with DJ and Jamie, and spending the night with them."

"Oh," Fernando said, "you must be DJ’s brother?"

"Yeah," Rodney replied, "I’m DJ’s brother, Rodney."

"I’m Fernando," Fernando said, smiling, "my Mom and Dad own this place. DJ isn’t here yet, and Jamie is still working. You’re welcome to grab a seat at any table and wait. We’ve got a crew pie if you might like a slice of pizza to munch on?"

"Oh, I couldn’t," Rodney said, "I’m stuffed, I just had a big dinner at the Hometown Cafe with DJ’s Dad’s."

"Maybe a drink?" Fernando suggested.

"A Dew would taste good," Rodney answered.

"Coming right up," Fernando said. Returning with Rodney’s drink, "DJ should be coming in shortly." Jamie, coming from the kitchen with several containers of clean silver to be wrapped, approached Rodney, setting the containers on Rodney’s table.

"Rodney!" Jamie exclaimed, "I’ve been expecting you, but I didn’t see you sneak in. Come here, you." Rodney stood up and faced Jamie, and Jamie wrapped Rodney in his arms, and Rodney returned the hug. "It’s good to see you, Lil’ Bro!" The only thing that would feel better to Rodney than a hug from his brother’s boyfriend, would be a hug from his brother. Rodney thrives on affection, something he’d never received much of, until recently.

Jamie left for a minute, retrieving a silver tray, napkins and the bands used to wrap the silver. Setting them on the table, Jamie sat down, starting to wrap the silverware.

"Can I help you, Jamie?" Rodney asked.

"Not until you go and wash your hands," Jamie replied.

"OK," Rodney responded, "I gotta go tinkle anyway, so I can kill two stones with one bird!" Jamie grinned at Rodney’s, likely intentional, slip of the tongue. Rodney headed to the men’s room.

Returning, Rodney quickly picked up the art of wrapping silver.

Antonio, approaching the boys, "Jamie, how do you do it? You’re always getting help with your work!"

Jamie, grinning, "I don’t ask for their help, they volunteer, maybe it’s just my charming personality?"

"And who is this handsome young man?" Antonio asked.

"Oh, sorry," Jamie apologized, "This is Rodney, DJ’s younger brother, and Rodney, this is my boss, and the owner of this restaurant, Antonio Chevas. Rodney is staying over with DJ and me tonight."

Antonio, shaking hands with Rodney, "It’s good to meet you, Rodney."

"Same here," Rodney replied, shaking hands with Antonio. At 9:00 PM, Antonio turned off the ‘OPEN’ sign and locked the door. There was only one table still eating.

About 9:10 PM, DJ tapped on the door and Jamie jumped up to let DJ inside. DJ immediately walked over and gave Rodney a warm and welcome hug.

"I was going to help you wrap the silver," DJ said, grinning, "but I guess you found another slave to help you!"

"Slaves are great, baby!" Jamie remarked, grinning, "free labor, and this one is almost as good as you."

"I’ll bet there are things I can do for you that he can’t!" DJ said.

"No denial," Jamie stated, "but I have no intentions to show him those things!" Jamie exclaimed, grinning. Rodney suspects that he knows what those things might be, but he’s not about to ask. DJ and Jamie have been boyfriends for over a year, and Rodney is reasonably certain that they do some sexy things together.

As Jamie cleared that last table, Rodney swigged the last of his third glass of Dew, and Jamie picked up his glass and took all the dirty dishes out to the kitchen.

Antonio settled Jamie out, gave Jamie his tips, and clocked him out, telling all three boys to have a good night. DJ had driven in today, as he needed to cover his Dad’s deliveries, and Jamie had ridden in with DJ. The boys headed to DJ’s Tracker, and Rodney instinctively climbed into the back seat. It’s only about a ten-minute drive to Jamie’s home from the pizzeria.

"Are we almost there?" Rodney asked, "I gotta go real bad, and I’m about to wet my pants! All that Mountain Dew I drank is taking its revenge on me!"

"Hold on about five minutes, Bro," DJ said, and we’ll be home."

DJ pulled into the Seldon’s drive and parked. The boys got out.

"DJ!" Rodney exclaimed, "I don’t think I can make it to the bathroom, I just squirted a spurt in my pants!"

"No sweat, Bro," DJ stated, "just pull that boy out and water the grass, nobody’s gonna see you." Rodney quickly pulled his pecker out and made a golden arch that would put Ronald McDonald to shame. The boys then headed in the back door, met just inside by Karen.

"So this is Rodney," Karen stated, giving Rodney a warm and Motherly hug, "Sweetheart, welcome to our home."

"Thank you, Mrs.—uh—I don’t know your name?" Rodney said.

Jamie, coming to Rodney’s rescue, "It’s Seldon, Rodney, but all of us boys just call her ‘Mom’, and she’s the greatest Mom in the whole wide world!"

"I don’t know about that," Karen remarked, smiling, "I think Jamie tends to overrate me, but I try."

"Don’t sell yourself short, Mom," DJ said, "Rodney, from the time I left home, until you found me, this Mom was the only Mom I had. Now that I have Mama back in my life, I have two Mom’s"

Damion and Brandon, hearing voices in the kitchen, paused their game, and walked out from Damion’s room. Seeing Rodney, both boys gave him a hug.

"Rodney," Damion queried, "are you here for overnight?"

"Yep," Rodney replied.

"Where will you sleep? I think all the beds are full." Damion said.

"I’ll just sleep with my brother, and Jamie," Rodney replied.

"Three boys in one bed?" Brandon asked, shocked.

"Brandon!" DJ exclaimed, "He’s my brother, and Jamie and I don’t mind sharing our bed with Rodney for a night, once in a while. It actually feels quite comfortable, and loving, cuddling and sleeping with Rodney."

Brandon, aware that DJ and Jamie usually sleep naked, "Do you all sleep naked?"

"Not when Rodney sleeps with us," Jamie stated, his face turning pink, "we all keep our underwear on." Karen grinned, also aware that DJ and Jamie do normally sleep raw, as she and Carl also do.

After Karen treated the ‘Cookie Monsters’ to cookies and milk, everyone headed to their bedrooms.

"Crap!" Rodney exclaimed. "I think I leaked a little more than I thought, my boxers are still wet!"

Jamie, glancing down at Rodney’s crotch, "I think your pants are also a tad wet, your crotch is dark."

Rodney, embarrassed, "I feel bad, but I just couldn’t help it."

"It’s OK, Bro," DJ said, "it can happen to any of us. Take your pants off, and we can hang them on the back of this chair, and they’ll be dry by morning." DJ is hoping that Jamie doesn’t tell about the night that DJ pissed his pants, on the way back from the Waterhole. DJ hung Rodney’s pants on the back of the chair.

"My boxers are still wet," Rodney said, "I don’t want to go to bed in wet boxers."

"Hold on," Jamie said, "I may have a solution." Jamie opened the draw of his dresser, and sorted through the stack of boxers that he didn’t wear anymore, since he and DJ had switched to boxer-briefs. Most of them were 30", the size he last wore. At the bottom of the stack he found a couple pairs of 26" boxers that he would never be able to wear again.

"Here Rodney," Jamie said, tossing one of them to Rodney, "I think these may fit you, try them on." Rodney slid the partially wet boxers off, and pulled on the pair that Jamie had tossed him. Jamie observed Rodney’s genitals for the few seconds of Rodney’s nakedness. Not surprising, as DJ and Rodney are (half) brothers, Rodney’s boyhood looked almost identical to DJ’s, but just a little smaller, but then, Rodney is still only thirteen. His pecker still has some time to grow.

"Look, Jamie," Rodney said, smiling, "perfect fit, and dry!"

"You lucked out, Rodney," Jamie stated, "I’ve tossed out most of my old clothes that are too small for me, but I somehow missed those."

"Mama has never had much money to buy me clothes," Rodney said, "and I don’t have very many. Don’t throw out any more before I have a chance to try them on. I’m not too proud to wear some recycled clothes!"

"Tomorrow," Jamie stated, "we can go through my draws and closet, and see what else I have that is too small for me. If they fit you, I’d rather you have them than the Dumpster! Let’s get to bed."

Tonight was a bit different than the previous time that Rodney had slept with DJ and Jamie. Tonight Rodney was sandwiched between DJ and Jamie. DJ and Jamie shared a passionate goodnight kiss over Rodney’s head, then both of them gave Rodney a kiss on his cheek. Both DJ and Jamie wrapped an arm around Rodney’s torso and they all fell asleep, a happy and loving trio.

Shortly after 1:00 AM Thursday morning Carl arrived home to a quiet, and mostly dark house as usual. Being a shift worker has it’s pro’s and con’s. Not having to be at work early in the morning, he can sleep in until he wakes up, without an alarm, and has some daylight hours to take care of other things. Returning so late at night, there is rarely anyone still up to welcome him.

The pole lamp in the yard is on a light sensor that turns it on at dusk, and off when the sun comes up, so the yard is always lit. The family has a habit of leaving the hallway light on, in case anyone needs to get up to natures call in the middle of the night.

Carl quietly entered the house, set his lunchbox down in the kitchen, made his way first to the bathroom to drain his bladder, then, out of curiosity, pushed the door open to Jamie’s bedroom. From the somewhat dim hall lamp, he observed the heads of the three boys, sleeping so peacefully together in Jamie’s bed.

Glancing down at the floor, he grinned, noting that the usual two pairs of underwear on the floor were missing. Evidently the boys aren’t sleeping naked tonight. (DJ and Jamie don’t feel comfortable sleeping naked, with Rodney sharing their bed.)

Carl slipped into his bedroom, stripped naked and slid into bed with Karen. Karen stirred, wrapping her arm around Carl and placing her head on Carl’s shoulder.

Carl, speaking softly, "I guess the boys have overnight company, I assume that’s Rodney sleeping with our sons."

"You assume right, Babe," Karen replied, "Rodney is a sweet and precious young man, and I know you’re going to love him. Goodnight Sweetheart." Carl and Karen shared a romantic and loving kiss, cuddled together and fell asleep. Over the years, Karen and Carl have changed their frequency of having sex. When they were first married, they shared sex almost every night, and now only have sex once or twice a week. Their sex is as great as ever, but just not as often. They do use protection because both of them are now in their early forties, and they don’t desire to have another baby to raise. Their hopes now are to be grandparents, if Jamie and DJ ever get married and start a family.

Thursday morning, about 9:00 AM, Rodney woke with a serious need to tinkle. Both DJ and Jamie were still sleeping, and Rodney was basking in the pleasure of being in bed with, and sandwiched between his brothers. Yes, Rodney has also adopted Jamie as his brother. Rodney, desperate to pee and afraid of wetting the bed, decided to wake DJ to let him out.

"DJ!" Rodney exclaimed, shaking DJ’s shoulders, "I need to tinkle bad, you gotta let me out or I’m gonna spring a leak!" DJ swung out of the bed to let Rodney out, and as DJ’s feet hit the floor he realized how bad he also had to ‘tinkle’.

DJ led Rodney to the bathroom and closed the door. The two brothers stood together in front of the toilet, cris-crossing their streams.

Rodney, giggling, "Remember how we used to do this, almost every morning?"

"I sure do, Bro," DJ replied, with a smile on his face. The two boys tucked their junk back into their underwear, and DJ threw his arms around Rodney, hugging him tightly, and Rodney hugged DJ right back.

DJ, with tears sliding down his cheeks, "Bro, I’m really happy that you found me, now I have my little brother back in my life."

"DJ," Rodney questioned, "if you’re happy, why are you crying?"

"Rodney," DJ explained, "there are two kinds of tears, Sad Tears, and Happy Tears. These tears I’m shedding now are Happy Tears. I’m so happy to have you back in my life, I love you, Bro."

Rodney, giving DJ a kiss on his cheek, "I’ve missed you, DJ, and I love you too, more than you can know. I love Jamie too, I feel like I’ve got two big brothers!"

"I think you do, Rodney," DJ stated, smiling, "I know that Jamie cares very deeply for you too. Let’s head to the kitchen and get some liquid refreshments, I’m dying for a cup of coffee."

"Don’t we need to get dressed?" Rodney asked.

"We’re cool, Mom is used to seeing us boys in our underwear," DJ said, "even Dad usually sits around in his skivvies, until he gets around to get dressed." Rodney followed DJ into the kitchen, both boys in their underwear.

Karen, approaching Rodney, and hugging him warmly, "Good morning, boys, Rodney, did you sleep well?"

"I’ve never slept better, Mom," Rodney stated, "It just feels so—so wonderful to cuddle, and sleep with my brothers. I think it could become habit forming." Yeah, Rodney has also adopted Jamie as his brother.

"Once in a while is cool, Rodney," DJ stated, smiling, "but there are times when Jamie and I don’t want, or need, company in our bed!" Karen grinned, totally understanding that a third party sure can be a spoiler for certain bedroom activities. What Jamie and DJ do in bed she doesn’t know, or really care to know, but she is quite certain they do more than just sleep!

Karen, pouring DJ a cup of coffee, "Rodney, would you like some coffee?"

"Mom," DJ stated, "Rodney is more like Jamie, just give him a glass of juice and he’ll be as happy as a pig in mud!" Rodney grinned. Karen poured two glasses of grape juice, setting one in front of Rodney, anticipating that Jamie was not very far behind the other two boys.

Carl woke a bit earlier than usual, and was the next to wander into the kitchen, wearing only his skivvies. After sharing a passionate hug and kiss with Karen, Carl turned his attention to Rodney.

"So you must be Rodney," Carl stated. Rodney stood, preparing to offer his hand to Carl, but Carl surprised him, wrapping his big arms around Rodney, and pulling Rodney into a close hug. The massive amount of chest hair on Carl’s chest, tickled Rodney’s totally smooth chest, causing Rodney to giggle. Rodney melted into Carl’s affectionate embrace, still not quite accustomed to the amount of affection this family shares with one another. Get used to it, Rodney!

"Rodney," Carl stated, "I hope you know that you’re welcome in our home anytime." Then, glancing at Karen, and grinning, "Our home is a safe haven for boys and young men! My wife is like a mother hen, caring for her brood of boys!" Karen blushed a bit.

After another five minutes, Jamie appeared, and DJ stood, sharing a passionate hug and kiss with his boyfriend. Rodney smirked, totally not used to seeing two boys kiss like that! Of course Karen and Carl are completely used to seeing DJ and Jamie displaying their affection for each other, in the privacy of their home.

Karen busied herself preparing a breakfast of bacon and eggs, along with grits and toast for all to enjoy. School, including the Community College, is on summer break, and neither DJ nor Jamie is registered to take any summer classes. It’s Thursday and both DJ and Jamie are scheduled to work at 4:00 PM today.

Damion and Brandon both arose, just in time to enjoy breakfast with the rest of the family. Before sitting down at the table, both Damion and Brandon, bare topped and just wearing boxers, gave Rodney an affectionate hug. This whole fam damley is generous with their affection, and Rodney is loving it!

"Have you boys got anything special planned for today?" Carl asked.

"Yeppers!" DJ exclaimed, grinning, "I’m gonna get these boys to help me, we’re gonna hog-tie Rodney and take him to my barber, and get him a civilized haircut!"

Rodney’s eyes suddenly got big as saucers. "I don’t need no haircut!"

"Yes you do, Bro," DJ stated, "I don’t want my little brother looking like he just escaped from the hood! With a real haircut you’re gonna look sharp—and respectable. When the girls see how handsome you look, they’ll be hanging around you like flies around honey." That made Rodney grin, just a little bit.

"Dad," Jamie added, "I’ve got quite a few clothes that I’ve outgrown. When we get back from the barbershop, I’m gonna have Rodney try some of them on, and give him anything that fits him. He’ll have some new-to-him wardrobe to go with his new hairstyle." Carl nodded, approvingly.

After breakfast, DJ and Jamie prepared to take Rodney to the barbershop. Damion decided to tag along, wishing to also get a trim. Rodney was not a happy camper, being forced to lose his dreadlocks that he’d grown for over two years.

Rodney, sitting in the barber’s chair, "Can you style it like one of those?" Pointing to some pictures on the wall showing some African-American men’s hairstyles.

"Not right away son," The barber stated. "We need to take you back to ground zero, and let your hair grow out naturally, then we can style it. Your hair has been twisted up in those braids for too long. After a couple of months, we can style it, so you’ll have a new look when school resumes this fall." At this point, Rodney is not too certain that he wants a ‘new look’, he’s already missing his dreadlocks.

By the time the barber finished with Rodney’s hair, there was not a hair on his head that was longer than a quarter of an inch. Rodney hardly recognized himself, looking into the barber’s mirror.

DJ, standing behind Rodney, "Hey Chopper, (Chopper is the barber’s nickname) who is this handsome young stud you’ve got in the chair?"

"I don’t know, DJ," Chopper replied, smiling, "he’s a first timer and I haven’t learned his name yet, How does he look?"

"Fantastic! Chopper, you sure did transform my brother, Rodney."

"Oh," Chopper stated, "So this handsome young man is your brother, I didn’t realize that you had a brother."

"I didn’t, for a while," DJ explained, "but things are better now, and I’m very happy to have my little brother back in my life."

"DJ," Rodney stated, solemnly, "I don’t look like me anymore!"

"Rodney," DJ replied, "Now you look like the real Rodney, rather than the Hood Rat Rodney that came in here with me an hour ago."

DJ paid for Rodney’s haircut, and they waited for the other barber to finish with Damion, and they all headed back to the Seldon home, arriving shortly before Karen had dinner ready. Karen and Carl both commented how handsome Rodney looked with his new haircut, making Rodney feel a little less self-conscious.

DJ had planned to take Rodney home on his way to work, but he and Jamie decided to keep Rodney around for a second night, to Rodney’s delight. DJ called Mama to let her know of the change of plans. He purposely avoided telling her about Rodney’s haircut, leaving that to be a surprise.

After lunch (actually dinner) Carl, DJ and Jamie all prepared to head to work, leaving Rodney with Karen, Damion and Brandon. The Whitlock Brothers, bored, and tired of playing games, decided to treat Rodney to a movie at the Cinema, entertaining Rodney for the afternoon. The brothers have also developed a strong liking for Rodney.

* * * * *

It’s Thursday morning, the 7th of June, and Marsha Walsh is having a late breakfast with Marie. Marsha senses that something is troubling Marie, mothers seem to always know these things.

Ever since her lunch with Matt and Annie Gill on Tuesday, Marie has been plagued by something that Annie had stated. Sooner or later, her parents are going to have to learn about Matt. Marie is certain that if her parents know that Matt is Trans, they will push her to break up with Matt, but Marie loves Matt from the bottom of her heart. She knows also that Matt is totally in love with her. She is prepared for the long haul, knowing what Matt has in front of him, and has told Matt that she will be by his side—all the way!

"Sweetheart," Marsha said, "I can perceive that something is troubling you, you’ve not been yourself for the last couple of days, and I think we need to talk about it."

"Mom!" Marie snapped, "It’s nothing that we can discuss."

"Baby," Marsha stated, "I’m not just your mother, I’m also your best friend. We’ve always been able to discuss anything, and best friends don’t keep secrets from each other. Please let me in."

"There’s really nothing to talk about," Marie stated, "at least not yet, and I don’t feel like talking—about anything."

"Well I do," Marsha replied, "Honey, did you and Matt break up, or have an argument?"

"Oh, no," Marie said, "Matt and I are fine, it’s nothing like that."

"Sweetheart," Marsha asked, "I hate to ask you something like this, but, are you—pregnant?"

"MOM!" Marie exclaimed, "I’d hope you know me better than that! Matt and I have dated for nearly a year, but we’ve never had any sex. I’m as virgin as the day I was born."

"I guess that’s a relief," Marsha said, "but I still know that something is deeply troubling my baby girl. Please tell me what is on your mind, so we can maybe fix it."

"Mom, do you know what a Transgender person is?" Marie asked.

"I think so," Marsha said, "That would be like a man that dresses and acts like a woman, to attract other men."

"What you’re describing, Mom, is a transsexual," Marie explained, "a transsexual man is usually gay, they accept themselves as a man, and desire to hook up with another man, emotionally and sexually."

"A transgender person," Marie explained, "male or female, is a boy or girl that relate as the opposite sex of their physical gender. It’s like they’ve been given the wrong body, a boy born with a girls body, or a girl born with a boys body."

"Honey," Marsha asked, "do you feel like you’re a boy, in a girls body?"

"Oh, no, Mom," Marie answered, "I’m totally female, and content with my sexuality. But Matt—is a—Trans boy. Trans is short for Transitioning. Matt is gradually transitioning from a girl into a boy, or man. That’s why he requires all this surgery."

"So Matt dressed like a boy, and deceived you into believing that she was a normal boy, in order to date you. When did you discover that she was not really a boy?" Marsha asked.

"Mom." Marie countered, "Matt has never tried to deceive me. He has always been totally honest with me. He explained to me that he was Trans, even before our first date. Mom, please don’t ever refer to Matt as a she, or a her—Matt is a boy! He looks like a boy, dresses like a boy, thinks like a boy, and kisses like—well he’s the best kisser I’ve ever dated!" Marsha smirked.

"Honey," Marsha inquired, "if you knew from the beginning that Matt was a Trans, why did you even consider dating her—him?"

"I considered Matt a ‘safe date’, and I was attracted to him," Marie explained. Most of the boys I’ve dated just wanted to get into my pants. I knew that Matt didn’t have a penis, yet, and wouldn’t be pushing to have sex with me. I didn’t plan to fall in love with him, but love has a way of sneaking up on us, and we fell in love."

"What are ‘all these surgery’s’ you referred to?" Marsha asked.

"He had his Larnyx surgery a few months ago," Marie said, "that was to make his voice lower, like a mans’ voice. I don’t know the actual terms for these."

"We’ll be going to Atlanta on June 10th for his Upper Surgery, which is scheduled for June 11th." Then, grinning, "That’s when Matt loses these," Marie cupped her breasts. "He’ll lose some weight on that one because right now his are bigger and even heavier than mine. After he heals from that operation, he’ll be able to go bare topped, like any guy."

"I hope you’re not planning to go to Atlanta with Matt, are you?" Marsha asked.

"Of course I’m going," Marie stated, "I’m not going to let my baby go through all that pain and suffering without me by his side."

"I’m not too sure that your father is going to finance that trip," Marsha stated.

"Matt’s Mom, Annie, already has the funding set aside for all three of us to go," Marie said, "so it won’t cost Dad a penny. I can hardly wait to see, and feel Matt’s new flat chest!"

Marsha, grinning, "I’ll bet he won’t have any chest hair, to run your fingers through."

"Bet me!" Marie said, "Thanks to the hormones they’ve been giving him, he is already growing some chest hair, and even a little facial hair. My Mattie is going to have to learn how to shave!"

Marsha has other thoughts on her mind, but decided to wait until another time to bring them up. Will Matt ever have a penis? And will Matt be able to father children?

Since it’s quite some time away, Marie elected to not even mention that Matt would eventually be facing lower surgery. That’s when the doctors would be building him male genitals from his lower female parts, and would be removing his ovaries and uterus completely.

* * * * *

Late Thursday afternoon Damion received a call from Phillip West, asking if he’d be available for a second interview on Friday morning, about 9:00 AM. Of course Damion agreed to be at Smalltown Contractors by 9:00 to have a second interview.

Thursday night, before DJ and Jamie finished their shifts, they ordered two large pizzas to go, utilizing their employee discounts, and planning to treat Karen and the three boys at home. Since DJ occasionally helps out at the pizzeria, Antonio honors DJ with an employee discount as well as Jamie.

Jamie and DJ arrived at the Seldon home about 9:30, DJ held the door and Jamie carried the pizzas into the kitchen. A simple announcement of "PIZZA!" brought three boys and Karen quickly to the kitchen. Half an hour later all that remained of the pizza was two empty pizza boxes, and Brandon quickly carried them out to the Dumpster. Damion was excited to inform Jamie and DJ that he was to have another interview with Phillip West Friday morning.

As Damion needed to leave early tomorrow morning he excused himself and headed to bed. Rodney, anxious to cuddle in bed with DJ and Jamie, nearly dragged his brothers into their bedroom. All of the other boys gone to bed, Brandon and Karen went into the living room to watch the 11:00 PM news and then the Late Show. They both headed on to bed, shortly before Carl returned home from work, about 1:30 AM.

Friday morning Karen was up early out of habit, and prepared coffee. Damion joined her at the kitchen table about 8:00 AM. After just one cup, Damion told Karen that, to save some time, he would just grab something from a fast food joint. He was anxious to get to his interview with Phillip West.

It was nearly 10:00 AM when DJ, Jamie and Rodney finally appeared. Carl and Brandon joined them about 10:30, and Karen prepared breakfast for them all.

After breakfast, Jamie and DJ escorted Rodney back into their bedroom to do what they had planned to do yesterday. Jamie spent an hour going through his clothing and sorting out what he had outgrown. They kept Rodney busy, trying on one tee-shirt after another, then some dress shirts, polo shirts, and then jeans and shorts. Nearly all of Jamie’s outgrown clothes were in good shape, but just too small for him anymore. Over the last three years, Jamie’s waist had expanded from a 26" to a 30". He still wouldn’t be classified as heavy, but he was heavier than he used to be.

Surprisingly, Jamie and Rodney seemed to share the same inseam length. None of Jamie’s tight fitting pants were high waters on Rodney, and the small sized shirts that were too tight for Jamie, fit Rodney perfectly. Getting into the closet, Jamie pulled out a suit.

"I never wear a suit!" Rodney remarked.

"Try it on anyway," Jamie stated, "it’s better to have one and not need it, than to need one and not have it." The suit fit Rodney perfectly.

"Wow, Bro!" DJ exclaimed, grinning, "Like the song says, ‘Girls go crazy for a sharp dressed man,’ and my little brother can be that ‘sharp dressed man!’" Rodney grinned. Jamie then pulled out a nice winter jacket, and a windbreaker that he’d outgrown, but they fit Rodney just right. Rodney made out like a bandit today. It’s just early June, and Rodney likely won’t need a winter jacket until fall, but he’ll be able to wear it then.

Rodney and Jamie are built about the same, both somewhat tall and lanky, but Jamie’s waist size is now about 32" whereas Rodney’s is only about 26". DJ went to the kitchen and grabbed a couple of large, black hefty trash bags, and he and Rodney stuffed them full of Rodney’s newly acquired wardrobe.

Suddenly, about 11:15, Damion burst in the back door, excited, smiling and yelling. "I GOT IT!"

"Got what?" Brandon asked.

"The job, at Smalltown Contractors!" Damion explained, emotionally as high as he could be. "Mr. West is starting me on Monday morning! Hey everyone, as of Monday I’m employed!" Everyone in the Seldon household gave Damion hugs and congratulations. Right at this moment Damion was likely the happiest boy in Smalltown.

Damion couldn’t wait to call Uncle Joe and Uncle Doug, and share the good news with them. Of course Joe and I were very happy for Damion, and glad to know that he was able to gain employment locally, and not have to work in the city.

Being a Friday, Jamie is scheduled 4:00 PM to close at 11:00 PM. DJ is scheduled from 2:00 PM to close at 9:00 PM. DJ plans to take Rodney home about 1:00 PM then head in to start his shift. DJ and Rodney carried the bags out to the tracker, and lay the suit and jackets, still on hangers, across the back seat. Jamie would be driving to work separately, and both boys would be coming to our home for the night. Being that they had slept the last two nights with Rodney in their bed, I’m sure that both boys are suffering from sex deprivation!

Jamie, giving Rodney a warm and loving hug, "Take it easy, Lil’ Bro, it’s been fun, and we’ll do it again soon." Rodney gave Jamie a loving kiss on his cheek, and Jamie returned it. It’s not sexual at all, it’s just love! Karen and Carl both gave Rodney loving hugs and Karen planted a kiss on Rodney’s cheek. Rodney has likely found himself another pair of loving parents!

Jamie followed DJ and Rodney to the Tracker, and shared a deep and passionate kiss and embrace with his boyfriend while Rodney looked on in amusement. Whenever DJ and Jamie share a really deep and passionate kiss, they both tend to grow erections. As soon as DJ sat in the driver’s seat, he had a need to adjust himself, and Rodney observed, grinning.

"I can’t believe that kissing another boy could make you spring a boner!" Rodney exclaimed, "I thought that only happens when a boy kisses a girl, some guys at school have said that kissing girls makes boys get hard!"

"I don’t know," DJ replied, "I’ve never kissed a girl, and I have no desire to kiss one, but it does make gay boys get hard, sometimes. Jamie and I find kissing to be quite sexually arousing."

"So," Rodney asked, "what do two boys do together, to have sex?"

"I’m not going to go there, Rodney," DJ replied, "just use your imagination, and I think you’ll figure it out." Arriving at Mama’s house, DJ and Rodney carried Rodney’s new, second handed wardrobe into the house, and DJ explained to Mama about Jamie cleaning out his draws and closet of things he’d outgrown, and gave to Rodney. Darrah smiled, knowing that Rodney now has more clothing to choose from.

"DJ," Mama stated, "Rodney’s fourteenth birthday is coming up on the 15th. Ramous and I want to do something special, and we’d like to have you and Jamie, and your Dad’s to be a part of it. Do you have any suggestions?"

"Not right off hand," DJ replied, "Let me discuss this with Jamie and our Dad’s, and see what we can do. We have about a week to plan it, and I’ll get back with you." DJ gave his Mama and Rodney hugs, and took off for work.

* * * * *

It’s Friday night and summer vacation. Camille is bored and wanting to be with her friends. About the only place in town where teens hang out is the Ice Cream Parlor and Anthony’s Pizzeria. It’s only about a fifteen-minute walk to the IC Parlor, and it’s still a couple of hours before dark.

"Mama," Camille asked, "May I please go down to the Ice Cream Parlor?"

"Why, Sweetie," Darrah asked, "what’s going on down there?"

"Not much," Camille replied, "but it’s where all the teens hang out, and I can spend some time with my friends, Please?"

"Babe," Ramous stated, "She’s sixteen, going on seventeen, you can’t keep them in the nest forever." (Thanks, Ramous)

"OK honey," Darrah said, "but be careful who you hang around with and be home by 9:30, 10:00 at the latest. Take your phone, and call us if anything goes wrong."

"Thanks, Mom," Camille said, going to her room to change, and putting on her sexiest tight fitting jeans. The truth is, there is something going on at the Parlor—his name is Lucas, and he works there. Lucas will be a senior this fall, and Camille has had her eyes on him for over a year. Lucas is one of the most handsome black boys in the senior class, if not the whole high school, and would be a prize to win.

Arriving at the Parlor, Camille sat with a couple of her white female friends, and Lucas approached to take her order.

"What’ll it be Camille?" Lucas asked, smiling.

"How about a Hot Fudge Sundae," Camille said, winking at Lucas, "with a couple of extra cherries on top."

"You got it baby," Lucas replied, his smile turning into a grin. The other two girls left right after Lucas delivered Camille’s Sundae. It was close to closing time, 8:30 PM, and Lucas showed up again at Camille’s table, with a milkshake.

"May I join you?" Lucas asked.

"Sure," Camille replied, her little heart skipping a beat, or three.

"Camille," Lucas stated, "I’ll be clocking out in about five minutes, could we maybe take a walk, and get to know each other better?"

"I’d like that, Lucas," Camille said, "but I have to be home by ten, at the latest."

"Maybe I can walk you home, where do you live?" Lucas asked. Camille gave Lucas her address. "We’re in the same subdivision, I only live about a block from you, but on the next street over."

Lucas paid for Camille’s Sundae and Margaret, the owner, clocked him out. Lucas and Camille walked out together. Fifty feet from the door, Lucas took Camille’s hand in his, and they walked down the street together. Lucas holding Camille’s hand felt warm and comfortable to Camille, as they walked together.

"Where are we going?" Camille asked.

"How about the Park, just for a little while," Lucas said, "and then I’ll walk you home."

Entering the Park, Lucas led Camille to a bench and they sat together.

"Camille," Lucas asked, "are you seeing anyone, like, do you have a romantic interest in someone?"

"Kinda," Camille replied, "but I don’t have a boyfriend, yet."

"Me either," Lucas replied, snickering, "I mean, a girlfriend, I’m not the type to have a boyfriend!" Camille giggled. Lucas snuggled closer, his lips inches from Camille’s. Lucas pulled Camille’s face closer, and his lips touched hers. Camille offered no resistance to Lucas’s kiss as they both tasted each other’s lips.

Lucas, after about fifteen minutes of kissing, hugging, and more kissing was starting to feel very aroused, too aroused. Very much more of this making out he might cream his jeans! He was hoping that Camille didn’t notice his erection.

"I think I’d better get you home, I don’t want your parents to worry about you," Lucas stated, taking Camille’s hand and starting to walk toward her home. Standing on the sidewalk in front of Mama’s house, Lucas and Camille shared another romantic hug and kiss. Can I see you again?" Lucas asked.

"I’d like that, Lucas," Camille replied, "maybe we should exchange phone numbers?"

"I’d like that!" Lucas exclaimed, "Finding a sweet girl like you, I sure don’t want to lose track of you!" Lucas and Camille exchanged numbers and Lucas headed off down the street and turned the corner toward his home. Camille slept really well that night, and dreamed of Lucas. She could fall in love with this boy!

Lucas arrived at home and he wasted no time in getting to his room, and took care of an urgent desire to drop a load. He’d never been so close to creaming his jeans before. Camille could make him do it! He was tempted to ask her for sex, but feels that she may be virgin, and he would be reluctant to steal her Cherry. Maybe later, if they should happen to form a relationship, they just really met tonight and got to know each other a little. Lucas would like to make Camille his girl.

* * * * *

DJ and I both got off at closing time, 9:00 PM tonight and followed each other home. I made a pit stop at a chicken place and picked up some fried chicken and fixings for four. I know that Jamie and DJ get tired of pizza and subs. Arriving home, DJ and I fixed two plates, leaving the rest for Joe and Jamie, when they arrived. After eating, DJ and I both got comfortable. DJ and I have not done anything, sexually, since long before his adoption, but I still enjoy seeing DJ’s beautiful black body and his BBC (remember, that’s Beautiful Black Cock). As far as I know, the only one that gets to taste DJ is Jamie, and vice verse.

After Joe and Jamie arrived, and while they were eating their dinner, DJ brought up Rodney’s fourteenth birthday on the 15th.

Jamie suggested asking Karen and Carl to host it, at their house. They are the only ones of our extended family that have the space to handle that many people. Karen had hosted Christmas Dinner for all of us, plus Steve and Valerie, with Abby and David.

Jamie mentioned that his Mom and Dad both had a lot of love for Rodney. So we minus the Jones family and add Darrah and Ramous, Camille and Rodney. Karen and Carl have not yet met Darrah, Ramous or Camille. Jamie offered to ask his parents if they would be willing to host Rodney’s birthday celebration. His birthday is June 15th but we could celebrate it on Saturday, the 16th, as most of us are working on Friday.

Jamie and DJ were getting antsy, wanting to get into bed for some deprived sexual fun. Jamie was alternating between eating chicken and fondling DJ’s BBC. It’s easy to see where these boy’s minds are at! Was Jamie really hungry for food? Or maybe just that sweet, creamy fix that only DJ can supply! Jamie finished eating, and DJ was leading him to their bedroom, starting to undress his boyfriend on the way.

I suppose our home is a little unique. All of us gay, and with no women around, neither of our rooms doors are often closed. We’re a little different in our preferences, as Joe and I usually practice anal sex, and the boys seem to prefer oral sex. I’m sure the boys have seen Joe humping me and Joe and I have seen the boys in various stages of sexual activity. It’s just a fact of life, and has never been an issue. We also are all comfortably naked around each other, and occasionally any one of us might cuff another’s pecker, but it’s all in fun.

I had a need to answer natures call and glanced into the boy’s room on my way to the bathroom. DJ was lying crosswise on the bed, his feet on the floor. Jamie was kneeling on the floor between DJ’s legs, with his mouth full of DJ’s BBC, actively pursuing his creamy dessert! DJ was moaning, likely nearing his orgasm.

I spent about five minutes sitting on the stool, and when I returned, Jamie was lying on his back, and DJ was kneeling between Jamie’s legs and returning the favor. If these two boys don’t do a sixty-nine, they usually do each other, back to back. They sure do love each other, and as far as I know, they’ve been totally monogamous.

They quietly celebrated their one-year anniversary as boyfriends earlier in the spring, but I doubt that either of them knows the exact date of it. I know that it wasn’t long after DJ moved in with me. DJ and I had pizza that night and Jamie served us. Jamie dropped a card with his phone number to DJ, and the magnetism between the two boys was instantaneous. The relationship between them has done nothing but grow stronger over the past year. They’ve made me believe in love at first sight!

I made a pot of hot cocoa, and after the boys finished their love (or sex) session, they returned to the kitchen, naked, and enjoyed hot cocoa with Joe and me. God, Joe and I have so much love for our wonderful sons. OK, so Jamie is not our son, but he may as well be, and maybe one day he will become our son-in-law. After polishing off the cocoa, we all shared loving hugs, and headed to our bedrooms for the night. The boys, now sexually satisfied, cuddled together and fell asleep quickly.

"Doug," Joe stated, "Do you realize how incredibly fortunate we are to have the loving family that surrounds us?"

"Baby," I replied, "I’m not a religious man, and I’m not certain how God might really feel about our kind of love, but it would seem that he has truly blessed our family. I’m happy that DJ has reunited with his Mama and siblings, and I’m so happy that Damion and Brandon are now living close to us. Karen and Carl are wonderful and accepting parents, and I’m glad that they are part of our growing extended family."

"I don’t expect that Julia and Richard will ever be part of our family," Joe said, "they’re too busy being selfish, and hating! I think they’ve lost the love they might have had from Damion and Brandon, and I’m glad that the boys are nothing like their parents."

"Me too, Joe," I replied, "They’re both wonderful young men and I grew to love them deeply when they were here for Mom’s funeral. I wish nothing but a happy and successful future for both of them, even if they are straight!" Joe snorted, pulled me closer and we fell asleep. God I love my husband. After all those years of living alone, I now have a wonderful husband, and a loving Son that have become the two most important people in my life.

To be continued..............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another chapter in the lives and loves of our stars, DJ and Jamie, comes to a close. The extended family plans a Birthday Party for Rodney, and Marie finally shared the truth about her boyfriend with her Mom. In chapter 45, DJ’s sister Camille may have a boyfriend, and Damion starts his new job. On June 10th, Annie Gill, Matt and Marie leave for Atlanta, and on June 16th the extended family makes Rodney’s fourteenth birthday really special.
AS ALWAYS, I :heart: COMMENTS - LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It is heartwarming to read about a family with so much love and caring. I enjoy watching DJ's and Jamie's extended family keep growing! Thanks.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Great chapter. It is lovely to see the various families and couples getting on so well and showing so much love and care towards each other. I'm glad Damion got his job.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I have never understood the reaction to a question by a child, sibling or similar of the "what do you do in bed".  "Use your imagination" has to be the worst advice imaginable! I do understand that no, no matter who asks, I am not going to talk about what my partner and I do in bed, but responding,  "what I do is between me and x, however generally men who love each other will suck/rub/ kiss" to a level of detail appropriate. 

All that said, for a person going through the medical procedure to have the support Mattie has must be brilliant. And even if you disagree, what does support and compassion cost you? 

Interesting and fun, thanks.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Thanks for another great chapter. It was nice to catch up with the NC crew and seeing them make more connections and expanding the extended family. I love the way everyone is so open and accepting and willing to share their love of each other. I'm a bit concerned about Maries parents and how they may look at her and matts continued relationship. 

The only downside in this chapter for me was Brandon. The way he was talking about Camille actually rubbed me the wrong way, he sounded like a bit of a pig. I hope things work out between Camille and Lucas.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..