Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 13,631 Words
  • 3,669 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 6. Chapter 6

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older.

There is a lot happening in these young men’s lives and it’s all good! If you haven’t read the first five chapters, you need to. Please, please, please, if you like what you’re reading, leave me a comment, if not, I can handle constructive criticism as well. There is a little gay sex in this chapter.

DJ Chapter 6

A love story by Douglas Spencer

Sunday night, on the way home from work, DJ told me that Jamie’s parent’s wanted both of the boys to come by for lunch Monday. He had met Jamie’s mom a few weeks ago, but his father wanted to also meet him. He told me he was rather apprehensive about meeting Jamie’s Dad, especially since Jamie had let his parent’s know that he and Jamie were actually boyfriends.

“Dad,” DJ queried, “Neither of us know how this is going to work out. Jamie asked me if I thought, that if things go really badly, that you would let him move in with us.”

“DJ, I have already told Jamie that he is welcome in our home anytime, as long as you want him to be there. You know the answer, but I really hope things go better, especially for Jamie’s relationship with his parents. Is he going to be coming tonight?”

“Yeah, Dad. We’re planning to spend the night here, and go to his parent’s house about 11:30 in the morning. He’s off tomorrow, being Monday, and will drop me off to work at 3:00 PM and probably pick me back up when I get off at 9:00.”

They got home and DJ knew he had about an hour to wait for Jamie. It was a very warm late summer night. DJ went to his room, removed his skinny jeans and Polo shirt, slipped on a tee shirt and a pair of loose fitting shorts. He stopped by the fridge, grabbed a Pepsi, and headed out to the back yard. He laid down to relax on the chaise lounge to await the arrival of his boyfriend.

About 10:20 DJ heard the sound of Jamie’s car. Jamie parked, and headed toward the back door.

“Baby,” DJ spoke, “I’m over here. Come sit by me.”

Jamie walked over to the chaise, bent over and placed his mouth over DJ’s lips, and they kissed passionately. He then sat his butt next to the calves of DJ’s legs, and started to caress those bare legs lovingly.

“Baby, I had a really weird experience at work tonight. Dean came in and asked to speak to me privately, so we went outside, up into that corner, where we could talk.”

“Baby?” DJ asked, “Who is Dean?”

“You wouldn’t know him, baby. Remember me telling you there were 3 or 4 boys back in school that actually were friends with me, mainly because I took care of them sometimes? Well, Dean was one of them."

“Anyway, he’s telling me that he and his girl have split up, and how he is really horny and needs to get it off, and he thought about me. He’s rubbing his erection inside his pants and causing me some arousal. I remember that Dean does have a nice cock, but not as nice as yours, baby.”

“So he was hoping maybe we could go some place and hook up, after I got off work. I told him, that was then, and this is now, and I have a boyfriend that I love very much, and that also loves me. Sorry, but I just could not do that. He just said ‘oh, well’ and walked off. Baby, I love you way too much to cheat on you.”

While Jamie is telling DJ that story, he is gradually sliding his hand up higher on his legs, lightly rubbing his inner thighs and pushing his hand into the legs of his boxers.

“Baby,” DJ groaned,” do you know what you’re doing to me?”

Jamie grinned, pushing his hand that last few inches into DJ’s boxers, and wrapping his hand around DJ’s rock hard erection.

“Yep,” Jamie answered, “I was doing exactly what I was trying to do, and it was successful. Baby raise your butt up a little.”

In about 2 seconds, Jamie slid DJ’s shorts and boxers to his knees, exposing that beautiful black piece of meat to the air. A little stream of precum leaked out and was glistening in the moonlight. Gosh, Jamie loves that cock, and the sweet cream that comes out of it, with the proper stimulation. Jamie lowered his mouth and licked that pre from the tip, then slid what he could of that member into his hungry mouth.

“Baby,” DJ complained, “you’re not playing fair. You’ve got me where you want me, but you’re still covered and out of reach. I at least want to touch and feel you. You’ve got me here, nearly naked, and you’re fully dressed.”

“Okay baby,” Jamie replied, “hold on a minute.” Jamie stood up, undid his own pants and slid them and his boxers down and off. He laid his clothes on the picnic table, came back over and slid DJ’s shorts and boxers completely off, laying them on the table also.

Jamie then knelt at the side of the chaise lounge, attacking DJ’s cock again with his mouth. DJ raised his leg, laying it on Jamie’s shoulder, giving Jamie better access to his throbbing penis. DJ dropped his hand and arm off the side, successfully reaching Jamie’s hard and leaking erection. He spread the precum around the head of Jamie’s cock and started to tenderly stroke it.

“Much better, baby,” DJ spoke softly, “You sure know how to make your man feel good. Baby, I’m getting close.”

Those last words only spurred Jamie to work a little harder, looking forward to his reward. DJ started to breathe irregularly, and his body was stiffening as he felt his orgasm coming on strong.

“Baby, I’m cumming!” DJ exclaimed. Jamie was ready, as his lover shot several spurts of tasty cum into his hungry mouth. Jamie lost not a drop of that delicious man juice, and swallowed it all except the last couple of spurts, which he held in his mouth, savoring the taste.

DJ cumming in Jamie’s mouth, triggered Jamie to start coming closer. He planned to let DJ finish him off and release his load on the grass.

“Baby, you might want to be careful, or you might get a handful of something messy,” Jamie commented.

“Jamie, stand up, quick!” Jamie stood up immediately.

As Jamie stood up, DJ sat up on the chaise and replaced his hand on Jamie’s cock with his mouth. He wrapped his hands around Jamie’s buns, holding him closely, while Jamie started to slowly and lovingly fuck his mouth.

“Baby, I’m—gonna—shoot!” Jamie tried to pull out of DJ’s mouth, but DJ would have none of that, and held him even tighter. DJ wanted that load that Jamie was about to release in his mouth, and not on the grass.

Jamie was groaning and DJ was moaning with pleasure as Jamie’s spunk spurted into DJ”s waiting mouth and throat. DJ was still tonguing Jamie’s cock, after Jamie had shot everything he had, driving Jamie crazy. Finally DJ released Jamie’s cock, which was deflating by the second.

The two boys wrapped their arms around each other and shared a passionate kiss, tasting the afterglow of each other’s cum in each other’s mouths.

“Baby,” DJ spoke, “the moonlight makes your beautiful blue eyes sparkle like diamonds. I love you so much.”

“I can’t believe,” Jamie remarked, “That we did what we just did, outdoors, here in the back yard. Anyone could have seen us.”

“Unlikely, baby, we live in the back of a cul-de-sac with only 3 neighbors, and it’s pretty unlikely any of them would be out walking around at 11:00 PM. They would really need to have come into the yard to see us. You about ready to hit the sack?”

“Yes, baby, I’m really wondering how tomorrow will go, meeting my parents for lunch.”

“Let’s gather up our clothes, and head to our room.”

Both guys sexually relieved, they cuddled in DJ’s bed and soon fell asleep.


* * * * * * * * *


DJ awoke Monday morning about 9:00 AM and woke up his sleeping partner. I had already made coffee, although Jamie has never taken a cup. The two boys wandered into the kitchen, DJ got a cup of coffee and offered Jamie a cup. As usual, Jamie declined. It is good to see that Jamie has finally gotten used to the way DJ and I are in the mornings and the three of us sat at the table in our birthday suits. I love these two boys so much. I’m really happy that DJ has found someone his own age to love and share his time with. These two young men are nearly inseparable.

“You guys ready for some breakfast?” I offered.

“Do you have something really light?” Jamie answered, “Mom always prepares a lot of food, and we need to be hungry when we get there.”

“I think we still have some Danish pastries,” I answered.

“Perfect,” Jamie said, as he and DJ both enjoyed a couple of them, DJ with his coffee and Jamie with a glass of juice.

About 10:00 AM the boys headed to the bathroom and showered together and by 11:00 they were dressed, DJ in his store clothes and Jamie in the uniform he’d worn the night before. They left in Jamie’s car soon after and headed to Jamie’s house.

“Do you realize,” Jamie spoke, “that we start our classes two weeks from today. We probably should go out to campus, maybe next Monday, and buy our books. It would probably be good if you can get your drivers license too, I can maybe help you with that.”

“Baby,” DJ said, “I don’t think I’m going to try and pass that drivers test, until after the adoption. That would be one less thing I would need to change.”

“I guess that’s logical, baby, you’re already going to have a shit load of stuff that will need to be changed, Social Security, your bank account, your name on store records, all the records at college, and high school records too.”


* * * * * * * * *


About 11:15 the boys arrived at Jamie’s house. Jamie’s Dad was sitting on the front porch and rose from his chair when Jamie pulled in and parked the car. Carl walked out to the driveway to greet them. He hugged his son warmly.

“DJ,” Jamie said, “I want to introduce you to my Dad, Carl Seldon, Dad, this is my boyfriend, DJ Jackson.”

Carl extended his hand toward DJ, and DJ extended a trembling hand toward Carl. Carl could feel the shaking in DJ’s hand.

“Are you OK, DJ?” Carl asked.

“Yes, Mr. Seldon,” DJ responded, “I’m just a little nervous, Sir.”

“Carl, smiling, “No need to be. I don’t bite, I promise. Let’s sit on the porch and chat, it will be a while before lunch is ready, and you may call me Carl”

DJ sat on the wicker love seat, and Jamie sat next to him, while Carl took a chair and pulled it around, facing the two young men.

“DJ,” Carl spoke, “do you know how most young ladies fathers like to meet their daughters boyfriends? They want to meet, and get to know, the young man their daughter is dating. This is not much different. Jamie is not my daughter, he is my son but I love him, and I care about him in much the same fashion. I wanted to meet, and get to know, the young man that is dating my son. What does DJ stand for?”

“Right now it stands for Dewain Jovan, but that will be changing in the near future, as my foster father is filing adoption papers, “ DJ replied, smiling. “After the adoption, my name will be Douglas Joseph Kendall, but my nickname will still be DJ.”

“Interesting,” Carl responded, “What happened to your biological family?”

DJ spoke softly, “I’d really rather not get into that. Jamie, can you explain to your Mom and Dad please, when I’m not around?”

“Sure, baby,” Jamie responded, reaching for DJ’s hand, “Dad, I’ll explain that to you later.”

“I’ve got another question,” Carl said, “Can I assume, all those nights you haven’t been home, that you have been at DJ’s house?”

“Yes, Dad, If I’m not here, I am at DJ’s.”

“I hope I’m not getting too personal here. Do you sleep together, in the same bed?” The two boys looked at each other, and just nodded.

Karen, at the front door, “Okay men, come on in. Lunch is served. DJ, do you prefer your salad before the meal or with the meal?”

“Either way, ma’am, however you do it here in Rome is fine with me.”

“Oh,” Carl commented, “When in Rome………, Gotcha, DJ.”

Jamie grinned, thinking about how Doug and DJ got him to be comfortable in the nude, doing as the Romans do.

After everyone finished their salads, Karen gathered up the salad bowls and went to the kitchen and dished up four pasta bowls of spaghetti and sauce with Italian sausage. She brought the first two in, sitting them in front of the boys, then the other two at her place and Carl’s, then one more trip in with a big platter of Garlic Bread.

“Boys,” Karen stated, “There is more spaghetti and sauce if you want seconds, but save room for some home made apple pie,”

“Mrs. Seldon,” DJ spoke, “I thought we were invited for lunch, this seems to me more like dinner. It’s all very tasty, though.”

Carl spoke, “DJ, with me working second shift, we’ve been in the habit of having our main meal at lunch time, and I usually carry a lunch to work for later, or sometimes grab something from a vending machine at work.”

“Do either of you want seconds?” Karen asked.

“I’m pretty well satisfied, Mrs. Seldon, and having never had home made pie of any kind, I wouldn’t want to not have room for that.”

“I guess we’re both good, Mom.” Jamie said, “as far as seconds go. Baby, did I not tell you Mom would cook a lot of food?”

Carl remarked, “Jamie, while Karen’s getting the dessert ready, why don’t you introduce DJ to yawl’s bedroom.”

DJ, while Jamie leads him to his bedroom, ”Baby, what did your Dad mean by ‘yawl’s’ bedroom?”

“I think I know, but I don’t want to second guess him.”

Jamie’s room was right nice, a full sized bed, flat screen TV on the wall, a shelf below it holding a Play Station, and a couple stacks of games, and a desk. They went back to the dining room and resumed their seats at the table.

Karen brought in 3 plates, each with a slice of apple pie and a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. She said she was too full to eat a piece now, and would get some later.

Carl spoke, “DJ, would you feel comfortable, sleeping in that bed, with your boyfriend?”

DJ, with a surprised expression, “I think so, Mr. Seldon.” Jamie is smiling.

Carl continued, “DJ, this was an important lunch for us. I had not met you, and didn’t know you. You have left a very positive impression, on both Karen and myself. We felt as if we were losing our son, and it was tearing us up. We decided it would be much better to have two gay sons than no son at all. However, it was also important that we like you, and I can say now, that you are a very likeable young man.”

“We really want Jamie to spend more time at home, and you are welcome to be here with him,” Carl stated. “We accept you as a new addition to the Seldon family. Welcome home, DJ.”

The boys both stood up and Carl wrapped his arms around both of them, hugging them tightly. Karen grabbed both of their heads and planted a kiss on each of their cheeks. Both Jamie and DJ had tears sliding down their faces.

Carl, confused, “Why are you guys both crying?”

“I’m sorry, Dad,” Jamie answered, “We were both just so scared, and afraid you would reject DJ. It’s like a huge weight has been lifted from us. I think those were actually just tears of joy. It’s 2:30 and I need to get my baby to work by 3:00. Mom, I’m off today so I’ll come back after I drop DJ off.”

“I understand that son, and I have to be to work at 4:00 so I’m not far behind you. Maybe I will see you two tonight when I get home?”

“Maybe, Dad,” Jamie replied, “I’m not sure where we’re sleeping tonight.”


* * * * * * * * *


Jamie and DJ pulled into the parking lot at SS Drug about 2:50. They shared a kiss in the car before DJ had to go and clock in.

“Baby,” Jamie said, “I told Mom I would spend some time with her today, as I don’t have to work. Can I pick you up at 9:00 tonight, and we can stay over at my house. We can play some video games before we go to sleep.”

“I don’t know how to play them, Baby, I’ve never had a game machine, or any friends that had one either.”

“That’s OK, I’ll be happy to teach you, and we’ll have some fun. See you about 9:00. Have a good shift, and remember, I love you Baby.”

DJ exited Jamie’s car and headed into the store, and Jamie drove off toward his house. Every time Jamie calls him ‘baby’ he still melts. It’s an awesome feeling to have people that actually care about you, and to be loved.


* * * * * * * * *

Justin, scowling at DJ as he was clocking in, “Pushing the time a little aren’t you? It’s two minutes past 3:00!”

“I’m sorry, Justin,” DJ apologized, “I’ll try not to be late again.”

Justin, now grinning, “I’m just fuckin’ with you, DJ, I know it’s not a habit for you to be late. Did you get registered at college? And how are you going to get there and back?”

“Jamie and I are both registered, we have the same classes, and, until I get my license, and a car, I can ride with him. Our first day of class is Monday, two weeks from today. But there is a problem with my class and work schedule.”

“What is your class schedule?”

“We have classes Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10,11,1 and 2. That 2:00 class doesn’t end until 2:50, and I am usually scheduled to work at 3:00 PM. I’d like to ask another favor also. The pizzeria is closed on Mondays, so Jamie is always off on Monday. If you could schedule me off on Mondays, that would give us one day that neither of us have to work.”

“Yeah, DJ,” Justin said, smiling, “having to work can sure screw up one’s love life. Let me make some notes. DJ off on Monday’s, available at 4:00 on Wed, Fri. You can work as I need you on Tues, Thur, Sat and Sun, is that right?”

“Yes, sir,” DJ replied, smiling, “I can’t really afford to lose hours, but I can bend. I appreciate you, and thanks for understanding.”

“Not a problem, DJ. I will start scheduling you off on Mondays, starting next week. Doug tells me he has started the procedure to adopt you, as his legal son.”

“Yes, sir, isn’t that great?” DJ exclaimed, with one of the most sincere and happiest smiles Justin had ever seen on DJ’s face. “The day that judge says he is now my real dad, I’ll be the happiest boy in the whole wide world!”

“I think it’s wonderful, DJ. Doug’s a good man with a big heart, and I can tell he loves you, a lot. I think you have a customer that may need some help.” DJ turned around and headed to the customer, starting his shift.


* * * * * * * * *


Monday night at 9:00 PM, DJ and Doug clocked out, and headed to the parking lot. Jamie’s car was parked next to Doug’s.

“Dad,” DJ commented, “Jamie wants for us to stay over at his house tonight. I hope you don’t mind.”

“So, evidently, things worked out okay today at lunch?”

“Much better that we expected. Jamie’s parents are pretty cool, and they’ve made me feel very welcome at their house. They said they really wanted Jamie to spend more time at home, and that I was welcome there with him. Jamie has a play station, and is going to show me how to use it, so we can play some games together.”

“I’m so glad things worked out for you two. Of course I don’t mind, but I will miss having you and Jamie around. I guess I can share you and Jamie with his family.” Dad said, smiling. “Do me a favor though, let me know when you are staying over with him, so I won’t worry.”

“You’ve got it Dad,” DJ said, smiling, “Dad, you’re the greatest! See you tomorrow, I expect. Goodnight, and I love you!”

Doug got into his car and headed out, DJ climbed into Jamie’s car and they headed toward Jamie’s house.

“Baby,” DJ spoke, “I’m starved, can we stop someplace and get something to eat?”

“I’m hungry too, how about we stop at WAWA and pick up some subs, and some drinks, and take them home to eat? I could sure go for a WAWA Italian sub. We can get the large sub, and split it. It’s plenty big for two.”

They did stop at WAWA, Jamie ordered the large Italian sub on the terminal while DJ watched. He selected Wheat bread, untoasted, with provolone cheese, added lettuce, onion, tomato, sweet peppers, mayo, oil and vinegar, spices. Jamie grabbed a large bag of chips, and a six pack of Pepsi, then paid with his debit card.

A sub like that was something DJ wasn’t used to, but he trusted his boyfriend to make the choices for both of them. DJ didn’t notice anything going onto the sub that he knew he didn’t like. They got to Jamie’s house, and placed the food on the table. Jamie put four of the Pepsi’s in the fridge. Karen came into the kitchen to see what they were doing.

“Eating that much this late,” Karen said, “You guys must plan on staying up for a while.” She reached her hand into the chips, and grabbed a handful.

“Yeah, Mom,” Jamie replied, “We’re gonna give the play station a workout tonight. It’s been quite a while since I’ve had anyone to play with!”

“Did DJ bring his pajamas?” Karen asked.

“I don’t—even—own any.” DJ responded, just a little embarrassed.

“I’m sure Jamie can loan you a pair of his, he probably has 6 pairs.”

“Mom, I think we are both more used to sleeping in our boxers.” Jamie stated, winking at DJ, knowing even that was more than they were used to.

“I’m going to watch some more TV, until Carl gets home and we go to bed.”

The boys picked up the wrappers and place them in the trash, left the remaining chips on the table, grabbed their Pepsi’s and went toward Jamie’s bedroom, telling Karen goodnight on the way.

Jamie looked through the games, wanting to select one of the simpler ones, as he knew DJ was a novice. He stretched out the cables with the controllers on the bed, turned on the TV and the play station. He then undressed, down to his boxers, and DJ followed suit. They took the pillows and placed them against the headboard to give them some cushioning behind their backs, and sat on the bed, their legs extended toward the foot of the bed, backs against the pillows. It’s doubtful one could fit a sheet of paper between any parts of their bodies. Yes, they were close.

Jamie explained to DJ what the buttons and other controls on the controllers did. He started the game, as a solo, so he could show DJ how the game went, and how to manipulate the game. DJ was a fast learner, and by midnight they were actually playing the game, as competitors. They were mostly concentrating on the game, but occasionally took a break to swallow some Pepsi, or affectionately touch, caress or kiss some part of the other’s body. Jamie threw his left leg over DJ’s right leg. DJ was having a blast.

The two young men were have a great time, cuddled next to each other, DJ grinning constantly, his right leg now over Jamie’s left leg when Carl, wearing only his underwear, opened the door and entered the room, startling the two.

Carl, sitting on the side of the bed next to Jamie, and smiling, “My, don’t we look like a cozy couple!” Both boys could feel the blood rushing to their faces, thank goodness it was reasonably dark in the room so it was likely not noticed. Jamie instinctively put the game on pause.

“The main reason I came in,” Carl spoke, “was to ask you to please cut the volume some, so Karen and I can get to sleep. Something else changed today. Karen and I no longer have to wonder ‘when is Jamie coming home,’ it’s more like ‘when are the boys coming home!’ I’m glad you’re here, DJ. I’ll see you boys in the morning.”

Carl stood up, reached over and gave DJ a hearty ‘slap’ on the thigh then followed suit with one on Jamie’s thigh, and then left the room.

“Baby,” DJ spoke softly, “this morning I was really afraid of your Dad, but now, I’m starting to like him, a lot. I like your Mom too.”

“Dad’s pretty straight forward, he’s not afraid to say what’s on his mind. What he is thinking in his head, tends to flow out of his mouth. I know he’s sincere, about his feelings toward you. We have nothing to fear, Baby. Have you had enough gaming for tonight?”

“Yeah, I’ve had some fun, but I’m ready for some sleep. Do your parents always just walk into your room, without knocking?”

“Mom doesn’t. She did once, a long time ago, while I was rubbing one off. We were both embarrassed, and she has always knocked since then.”

Jamie coiled up the cables for the play station, and turned the TV and console off. He then slid his boxers off, preparing to sleep. DJ wondered if they could sleep together here naked, like they did at his home and Jamie told him yes, but that they just need to be cautious. If we are to leave our room, even to go to the bathroom, we need to pull our boxers on. Mom is used to seeing us guys sometimes in our boxers or underwear, but she wouldn’t want to see us completely naked.

DJ and Jamie both love the feeling of their naked bodies lying together, and being able to freely touch each other wherever they feel like. They were cuddling together in what was to DJ a strange bed, but were soon relaxed.

“Baby, Justin and I had a discussion today. We needed to discuss some schedule changes when I start school. I asked a favor of him, since you are always off on Mondays, could he maybe give me Mondays off also, so we could at least have one day we would both be off. He’s going to start next week, so, next Monday I will also be off.”

“That’s great, Baby.” Jamie responded, “It’s also the last Monday before we start classes. I think we should do something special together. Something we normally would not have the time to do.”

“Are you thinking of anything in particular?”

“Do you like to hike, or maybe walk nature trails, like in one of the national or state parks?”

“I don’t know baby, I’ve never been anyplace like that, have you?”

“Yeah, but it was quite a few years ago, when I was maybe 9 or 10 years old. I’m sure there is one of those parks around, within maybe a 2 or 3 hours drive. We can really enjoy the day together, baby, just you and me. I’ll get online tomorrow, before we go to work, and see what I can find.”

Both boys had been playing hard on the play station and it was now nearly 2:30 AM. The two cuddled together and fell asleep soon.


* * * * * * * * *

Tuesday morning about 7:00 AM DJ woke up, needing to pee badly. As he slipped out of bed, Jamie stirred.

“Baby,” Jamie complained, “It’s too early to get up.”

“I know baby, but I gotta pee.”

“Oh, don’t forget the boxers. I guess I’ll take one too, Pepsi coming through.”

After both boys had gone to the bathroom, they came back into Jamie’s room, slipped off the boxers and crawled back into bed, and fell back asleep within about 5 minutes. They woke up again about 11:00 AM, shared a passionate kiss, and decided to get up this time. DJ slipped into the bathroom, releasing still more of that second hand Pepsi and Karen caught him on the way out.

“DJ,” Karen asked, “Are you a coffee drinker?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Come on into the kitchen, and have a cup with Carl and me.”

“I’d better get dressed,” DJ responded.

“You’re fine, DJ, you can dress later.” Carl remarked.

When DJ got to the kitchen, he noticed that Carl was seated at the table, only wearing boxer briefs, and felt a little less conspicuous. Karen seemed to be only wearing a light robe, likely with under garments beneath it. She poured DJ a cup of fresh coffee. Jamie came out, also wearing his boxers, opened the fridge and grabbed the orange juice, and poured himself a glass.

“Sweetie,” Karen asked with her eyes on DJ, “Do you want some breakfast, or just wait for lunch? It’ll be ready about 12:30.”

Jamie interjected, “Mom, I think we can wait for lunch. I need to check out something on the computer, if you all will excuse me.”

“DJ?” Karen questioned, not having received a response.

“If lunch is anything like yesterday I can pass on breakfast,” DJ answered, then, “would it be okay if I called you ‘Mom’ and ‘Dad’?”

Carl spoke, his eyes a little wet, “DJ, we’d be pleased and honored, if we may call you ‘Son’.

“I can’t—believe—how my life—has changed—in just—a few months!” DJ sobbed.

Karen grabbed a couple of napkins and blotted some of the tears from DJ’s cheeks.

“DJ,” ‘Dad’ spoke, “we know about your childhood. I think you’re an amazing young man, and I fail to understand how anyone could not help but love you. I know you stole Jamie’s heart, and you have stolen our hearts too!”

Jamie, returning to the kitchen and seeing DJ’s face, “Baby, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong, honey,” Mom responded, smiling, “things just got a little emotional for a few minutes. DJ will be fine. If you will excuse me, I need to finish lunch.”

Jamie bent over and tenderly kissed DJ on the lips, hugging his neck. Karen smiled and Carl covered his eyes with his arm, faking embarrassment. Carl has accepted that these two young men are in love, and is now more comfortable with it. He is happy to see them so happy with each other.

“Baby,” Jamie spoke, excitement in his voice, “Next Monday is Labor Day, and also the last day of the State Fair. It’s only about 100 miles from here, and we’re going!”

“I’ve never been to a fair, baby, what’s it like?”

“They usually have some stage shows, sometimes with big name performers, lots of displays to visit, with farm animals, and a huge midway with all kinds of rides. It’s the biggest carnival in the state. We’ll have a blast.”

“Jamie,” Dad spoke with concern, “I think that’s a great idea, but I’m—well, you know your car is getting old. I don’t trust it to go that far away. You need to leave pretty early Monday morning. Why don’t you guys plan on staying here Sunday night, and take the CRX. It’s newer, only 2 years old, and I trust it more. DJ, I know you guys will have an awesome time.”

“Carl,” Karen asked, “will you please mash the potatoes and watch the broccoli while I get dressed?” Carl responded.

Jamie and DJ returned to their room (yes, it has become ‘their’ room) and dressed, after both boys had freshened up in the bathroom.

“Baby, I can’t find my work shirt?” DJ said.

“Hold on baby, I’ll be right back, it’s in the dryer.”

A couple minutes later, Jamie returned with DJ’s clean polo shirt, and three of his own clean uniform shirts.

“I hope you don’t mind, I took the liberty of asking Mom to wash these. I was out of clean uniform shirts too.”

“Your Mom is awesome, baby!”

“I think,” Jamie replied, “that she is now ‘our’ Mom,” and chuckled.

“I still can’t believe how things have changed,” DJ commented. “A few months ago I was living in the project, lonely, neglected, with no hope for change. Nobody cared, even myself, if I lived or died. Then I met Doug and it’s been all been uphill from there. He showed me love, and caring, for the first time in my life.”

“Now I feel I have a bright future, I am loved by so many, and I have you by my side. I just feel so fortunate. I love you so much, Baby.”

“No more than I love you, baby. I know it’s early, but I dream of the day we might become husbands. I think Mom is probably ready to serve lunch, shall we go?” They shared a quick but tender kiss and left ‘their’ room.

It was another lunch that was really dinner. Smothered pork chops in onion gravy, real mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, and home made coleslaw. Both boys ate well, and had seconds. Karen knows well how to win the hearts of men, through their stomachs. Carl feels fortunate to have met and married this woman, and to have had a decent paying job that allowed her to be a stay-at-home wife and mother. Their family was now like ‘Leave it to Beaver’ crossed with ‘Different Strokes.’

After lunch, Jamie and DJ went back to their room, and played with the play station again for about an hour, then Jamie took DJ to work, and, even though he wasn’t due to work until 4:00 PM, went to the pizzeria. He told Anthony about his and DJ’s plans to go to the state fair the next Monday, and how Justin, DJ’s manager, was now giving DJ Mondays off.

Jamie had an urge to go to the drugstore and buy some lube, and condoms, but was afraid DJ would be the cashier on duty and he would prefer to buy them from another cashier, or maybe even a different store. He still hadn’t talked with DJ about anal sex, and didn’t want to scare DJ.

Doug had assumed, correctly, that Jamie would be bringing DJ to work, since neither of them had been to the house, and DJ had not contacted Doug for the last 24 hours.

DJ was already at the store when Doug arrived for his shift. Just before DJ and Doug clocked in, DJ, bubbling with excitement, told both Doug and Justin about Jamie planning to take him to the state fair the following Monday. Both Justin and Doug smiled at each other, happy that DJ was finally starting to enjoy life, and the pleasures that life can bring.

“DJ,” I said, when we were ready to go home,” I have a batch of Chili in the crock-pot for supper tonight. Is Jamie coming by tonight?”

“Let me text him, I’m not sure.” DJ texted Jamie, and Jamie returned an affirmative answer.

“Yes, Dad, and he says we probably should go out to the campus tomorrow and familiarize ourselves with it, and buy our textbooks.”

Dad, nodding, “Tell Jamie to come and have some chili with us. Y’know, I really missed having you two around last night and this morning. This house seems empty without you here, but I’m glad things went well with his family too.”

By the time we got home, Jamie had sent DJ another text. ‘I love chili, I will see you and Doug about 10:20 luv ya.’

Walking in the door I said, “I’m glad Jamie’s coming. I’ve got time to make some corn bread to go with the chili, as Jamie won’t be here for nearly an hour.”

About an hour later Jamie walked in and the two younger men shared a warm embrace. The corn bread was done, and the three men all enjoyed a late supper together. Doug put away the leftovers, DJ gathered the dishes up and washed them quickly. They all retired soon after, Doug in his room and the boys in DJ’s bed.

Wednesday morning things seemed back to normal. We all were sitting at the table in our ‘natural clothing’, drinking coffee, juice, and having sausage and eggs.

“It’s good to have you guys back home, I really missed you, but this morning everything seems back to normal,” I said.

“I’m not sure,” Jamie replied, “exactly what ‘normal’ is. You want us here, my parents want us with them, and we can’t be both places at once. I think it’s going to settle down to DJ and I kind of alternating where we sleep. The one thing I think I know, is that we will likely be sleeping together, wherever we are for the night.”

“I think,” DJ stated, “that where we stay for the night is going to depend a lot on our work and school schedules.”

My phone rang, it was Steve, and he wanted to know if DJ and I would be available to come and sign those papers this morning, of course I told him we could. He said we didn’t really need an appointment, as it would only take about 5 minutes.

“DJ, that was Steve. He wants us to come to his office this morning and sign those papers.”

DJ, beaming, “Awesome, Dad!”

“So much for going out to campus this morning,” Jamie commented, “Can I come with you?”

“That shouldn’t affect you guys going out to the campus,” I said, “Steve said it will only take about 5 minutes, and I see no reason why you can’t come with us.”

We finished breakfast and headed to our rooms to get dressed. We decided to take both cars, so that the boys could go on out to the campus after we left Steve’s office. Jamie and I both found parking spaces and we all climbed up that long stairway to Steve’s office.

“Jamie!” Steve exclaimed, “long time no see.” He wrapped his arms around Jamie, giving Jamie a warm and loving hug. “Why am I not really surprised to see you today?”

“Yeah, it has been a while, Uncle Steve,” Jamie replied, “and I want you to know that I really appreciate you helping these two out. It’s pretty important to both of them.”

“I think it may be important to you too, Jamie, indirectly, down the line,” Steve said, “It’s not hard to see the magnetism between you and DJ.”

Steve turned his attention to DJ and myself, and instructed us what and where to sign the several papers. He told us he would file them today, and the slow part would be waiting for a court date, which could take up to a month. I wrote a check in the amount of $300 for the down payment. We left his office, DJ and Jamie headed for the campus, and I happily drove back to the house, knowing that it was only a matter of a few weeks and DJ would be my own legal Son.

Over the next couple of days, things seemed to be settling into a pattern. The boys were here on Tuesday and Thursday nights and at Jamie’s house Wednesday and Friday nights. DJ would be staying at Jamie’s on Sunday night, as they were to leave early Monday morning, Labor Day, to go to the state fair.

I received a surprising and unexpected phone call early on Saturday afternoon.

“Hello?” I answered, not recognizing the number.

“Is this Doug Kendall?” the man’s voice answered.

“It is, but I’m not in the mood for any Telemarketers today.”

“Hold on, Doug, this is Carl Seldon, Jamie’s father.”

“Oh, hi, is anything wrong?”

“I hope not. Do you have any plans for Labor Day?”

“Not really. I guess you know that the boys are going to the state fair, and the drug store is closed for Labor Day, so I guess it will be a quiet day at home.”

“Doug, Karen and I would like very much to meet DJ’s foster father. We’re alone for the day, and would like to invite you for a small Labor Day Cookout. We’d be honored if you will accept.”

“I’m honored that you’re inviting me. I’ve heard a lot about you, mostly from DJ, and I would also like to meet you both.”

“So DJ has told you how bad and mean we are?”

“No, nothing bad at all, in fact, he likes you both, a lot.”

Carl, chuckling, “Doug, DJ has impressed us, and we like him a lot too. Why don’t you come over about noonish, and we can have a couple of beers and chat. I think Karen plans dinner for maybe around 5:00 or 5:30. Our address is 1224 Newburgh St., do you need directions?”

“Nope, I deliver prescriptions for Southside Drug, and know most of the city quite well, I know where Newburgh St. is. What can I bring?”

“Just yourself, Doug. We have everything under control, and we’re really looking forward to meeting you. See you Monday.”

“I look forward to meeting you also, and thank you so much for the invitation. Have a good weekend.” They both ended the call.

I have decided to keep the Seldon’s invitation secret, just for a while. I can tell the boys after the fact.


* * * * * * * * *

Sunday night Jamie headed to pick up DJ at DJ’s house when he got off from work at 10:00. Jamie instinctively headed to DJ’s room.

“Baby, we need to get a move on, we need to get to bed so we can get up early and take off in the morning.” Then, “I have an idea. Do you have an extra pair of boxers?”

“I’ve got a whole six pack of brand new ones, baby. What are you thinking?”

“If we shower here, now, we can shower together and it will save us time in the morning. I don’t want to put on soiled boxers though, after a shower, but if I can borrow a pair of yours….”

DJ, pulling the new package from a draw, “Baby, choose one.”

Jamie selected a blue pair, and laid it out. The two boys striped ready to take showers, DJ suddenly pushed his naked boyfriend down on to the bed, and climbed on top of him. He kissed Jamie hungrily, with their flaccid cocks pressed together, but both starting to erect.

“Baby,” Jamie complained, “you’re making me hard!”

“I know,” DJ grinned, “feels good, doesn’t it, just relax, baby.”

DJ continued to kiss, and the two started to grind their now very stiff cocks against each other. They both were leaking precum. DJ spit some saliva in his hand and rubbed it onto their erections, allowing more slipperiness to occur. Then he wrapped his hand around both of their members, slowly stroking them. They were now both as hot as a two-peckered billygoat.

“Baby, you’re gonna make me cum.” Jamie spoke softly.

“That’s my intention, baby, if I can hold off long enough! I’m getting kind of close. This feels so wonderful, I hope it feels as good to you, as it feels to me.”

“DJ, baby, baby, I uh, uh, oooooooohhhhhhhhh, fuuuuck! I just creamed!”

“I know baby, I could feel it, and I’m—shit, baby, I’m cumming too!” DJ is holding his breath, finally exhaling.

The two boys just lay there a couple of minutes, catching their breath.

“I think now,” Jamie spoke, “we really need those showers! I need to call Mom and tell her we are showering here to save some time in the morning.”

Jamie made that call, then smiled at his boyfriend, pointing at the mess they’ve made. They both grinned, and got off the bed, and headed to the bathroom to take the showers.

“Baby,” DJ queried, was that good?”

“Baby, sex with you is always good, no matter what we do.”

The two boys showered together, dried off and went back to the bedroom. They both put on a new pair of boxers. DJ donned a clean tee and clean, loose fitting shorts while Jamie put the clothes he had worn, as the shorts and tee he would wear tomorrow were at his house.

DJ, holding up a brand new toothbrush, “I thought it important to get an extra, so I could keep one at your house.”

“Smart!” Jamie answered, “I need to do that too. I guess, if we keep sleeping back and forth, we are both gonna end up with clothes at both houses—or maybe just wearing each other’s. At least we are close in size and can wear each other’s clothes. Baby, can I try on a pair of your skinny jeans? I don’t have any.”

“Sure.” DJ answered, handing Jamie a pair out of the draw. Jamie pulled them on and zipped up, and they fit perfectly.

“Baby,” DJ commented, “I don’t think those are for you.”

“Why not, I thought they fit really well?”

“It’s just that,” DJ is looking down, “they make you look really hot, and I don’t want some other guy to try and steal you from me.”

“I don’t see that happening,” Jamie said, pulling DJ’s face close and looking straight into DJ’s eyes, “Baby, I love you too fucking much to let some other guy come between us!”

“I know baby, I was just messing with you, but they do make you look hot,” then, grinning, “but you always look hot to me anyway.”

I was in the kitchen, nursing an Iced tea, when the boys were heading to the back door to go to Jamie’s house. I stood up, blocking their escape. “Not so fast!” I said, gathering them both in my arms. “Drive safe and have a good time tomorrow.” I kissed them both on the cheek.

“We will,” Jamie said, “on both.”

“Good night Dad,” DJ said, as they both headed out.

A few minutes later they arrived at the Seldon’s home. Jamie parked as to not block the CRX, and they both walked into the house.

Carl spoke, “What time do you boys plan on leaving in the morning?”

“We’d like to get away by 7:00 AM,“ Jamie stated, “And we should get there by 10:00.”

“Would you like me to fix you some breakfast before you leave?” Karen asked.

“No thanks, Mom,” Jamie said, “We’ll just grab something along the way. There is no need for either of you to get up that early.”

Carl stood, reaching into his pocket, “You might need this,” handing Jamie the key to the CRX, “I checked the fluids, and filled the gas tank, so you should be good. Do you want to leave me your key, in case I need to go somewhere tomorrow?"

“Sure, Dad,” Jamie said, handing his key to Carl, “If you will excuse us, we really need to get to sleep.”

Jamie set the alarm on his phone for 6:30 AM, and plugged it into the charger. The two boys undressed, dropped their boxers on the floor and crawled into bed. Jamie snuggled his front side up to DJ’s back, his flaccid penis against DJ’s butt, placed his arm around DJ’s torso and they fell asleep, Jamie spooning DJ.


* * * * * * * * *

Monday morning, Labor Day, Jamie’s alarm sounded, waking both boys from their sound sleep. They arose quickly, slipped their boxers on, headed to the bathroom and freshened up, brushed their teeth, and kissed a passionate ‘good morning’ kiss. They returned to Jamie’s bedroom, Jamie selected a pair of clean loose fitting shorts, pulling them on and a clean tee shirt, DJ pulled on the ones he had put on clean, right after they had finished showering the night before.

They quietly walked out of the house and entered the CRX, Jamie in the driver’s seat. Jamie started the vehicle’s engine, letting it warm up for a couple of minutes.

“Baby,” Jamie inquired, “how much money you got with you?”

DJ, checking his wallet, “About $15, probably not enough, can we run by the bank so I can hit the ATM?”

“Sure, baby, I’ve got about $60 in tip money that I earned yesterday, so I should be OK.”

After stopping at Community Bank, they drove to the Burger King, got a quick breakfast, and hit the highway about 7:20 AM heading to the state fair. Jamie had been there a couple times before and knew what to expect, however, this was a whole new experience for DJ. Jamie could hardly wait to get DJ on some of those rides.

Once at the fairgrounds, the two boys walked around, holding hands most of the time, and receiving some strange looks from a few of the other patrons, but neither of them really cared. After all, they were really no different than any other pair of lovers. Jamie got DJ on the ferris wheel, DJ was gripping onto the safety bar with both hands, while Jamie placed his hand on DJ’s inner thigh, lightly caressing it.

“Baby!” DJ exclaimed, “you know what that does to me. I don’t want to tent my shorts with all these people around!”

“OK baby.” Jamie grinned, removing his hand, “I thought it would help you to relax.”

“I’m relaxed, baby, just being here with you.”

Throughout the day, Jamie and DJ rode every ride, some of them 3 or 4 times, played most of the games on the midway, trying to win stuffed animals. (we all know that most of those games are rigged) They visited building after building of exhibits, petted calves and horses and pigs, and marveled at some of the really strange breeds of chickens. They consumed an incredible amount of, mostly, junk food.

As Jamie suspected, DJ was having a blast. Jamie was having as much fun watching his boyfriend having so much fun as he was by actually participating in the activities himself. About 9:00 PM the two exhausted young men decided to call it a day and headed back toward home. They were both very tired, as it had been a long day, but both were very happy.


* * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile, on that same Monday, I woke up about 9:00 AM. I wondered if the boys had made it to the state fair yet. I went to the kitchen and made some coffee, and a while later I cooked some breakfast. Somehow, being that this is a holiday, it just seemed like the boys should be here, however, I am alone in this house. I am aware that I have been invited to Jamie’s home for a cookout. I really do want to meet Jamie’s parents.

About 11:00 AM I grabbed a shower, shaved, and decided to wear one of my two pairs of shorts, and a polo shirt. I rarely wear shorts, but this being Labor Day and I’m going to a cookout, I thought they would be appropriate.

I would have liked to take something, but Carl insisted I just needed to bring myself. I arrived at their home about 12:15 PM, spotting Jamie’s car in the drive I knew I was at the right house. As soon as I had parked, a man walked toward me.

“Can I help you?” he questioned.

“I’m Doug, Doug Kendall,” I stated, “I was looking for the Seldon residence.”

“Doug,” he replied, with a surprised look on his face, “I’m Carl Seldon, Jamie’s father. You are DJ’s foster father, am I correct?”

“Yes, sir, I thought you were expecting me today.”

Carl, extending his hand, “Sorry, Doug, I’m glad to meet you. I was a little surprised, somehow I expected you to be—black, yes we are expecting you, please, come on in.”

Carl, entering the kitchen with me following, “Doug, I’d like you to meet my wife, Karen Seldon, Karen, this is Doug Kendall.”

Karen, as the two shook hands, “Doug, thank you so much for coming, we’ve been wanting to meet you.”

“Would you like a beer, Doug?” Carl offered.

“Maybe later,” I answered, “I just had breakfast about an hour ago, so it’s a little early for me to have a beer.”

“Doug,” Carl said, “Let’s go out on the deck and chat.”

“Carl,” Karen stated, “I’m preparing food here, why don’t you men just sit at the table, and then I can keep up with the conversation too.”

“Carl,” I queried, “Why did you think I was black?”

“Well,” Carl replied, “A lot of black folks like to protect their own, and knowing DJ is black, I just assumed it would have to be a black man that would take him in, especially when I learned that you have filed for his adoption. I’m still curious about why you are doing that.”

“I’m in my middle sixty’s and never been married. I have no close relatives, and DJ came into my life. He was the son I needed, wanted, and never had. At my age, one never knows when the end of life is coming, you know, I could wake up tomorrow dead.”

“Doug,” Karen commented, “do you have any, like, medical problems, that you think your time is near?”

“No, who knows, I could live another 20 or 25 years. I mostly want to adopt DJ because I love him, and I want to protect him. He has learned to trust me, and I don’t want to leave him stranded. My home is paid for, I only have a small debt load, and a modest life insurance policy. I have no heirs, and I want to be able to leave whatever estate I may have acquired, to DJ. Making him my legal son would eliminate a lot of problems, should I drop out of the picture. In addition, it will keep his biological family from interfering with our lives, since they will have no claim on him.”

“I think we understand, Doug,” Carl responded, “I am certain though, that you’re not going anywhere soon.”

“Karen, Carl, can we keep this conversation between us. DJ started to get upset a few days ago when Steve brought up the need for getting my financial affairs in order. He can be a very emotional young man.”

“Steve?” Karen questioned, “Who is Steve?”

“Steve Jones, our attorney. He is the one doing the adoption, and he wants to help me get a will written and help me get my affairs in order.”

“Steve is my brother,” Karen stated, “How did you happen to find him?”

“I think,” I said, smiling, “we can blame that on Jamie, bless his heart.”

“Steve would do anything for Jamie, and Jamie loves his Uncle Steve,” Carl added.

We spent most of the afternoon just chatting. Karen roasted a standing rib roast on the grill, and cooked some roasted vegetables. She also served baked potatoes, tossed salad and topped it all off with her now famous home made apple pie, which I’d heard about from DJ. We finished eating about 7:00 PM and retired to the living room.

Getting to know Jamie’s parents was a real pleasure. Carl and Karen are very down to earth folks, and we had a surprising quantity of opinions in common, especially when it involved DJ and Jamie.

“Their love is still young,” Carl commented, “maybe it’s love, maybe lust, maybe even just infatuation. DJ has a way of pulling heartstrings out of a person. When I first knew that DJ was black, I was prepared to not like him, that little bit of racism rearing its ugly head. Once I met him, my heart began to melt. I’ve only known him for a week, but I love him as if I’ve known him for years.”

“I sure hope they’re having a good time at the fair,” Karen said.

“If they weren’t,” Carl chuckled, “They’d probably be home already.”

About 9:00 PM, Carl’s phone beeped, he had received a text from Jamie, letting him know they were leaving the fairgrounds and should be home around 11:30 PM. He relayed that info to Karen and myself.

“Doug,” Carl commented, “It’s going to be pretty late when the boys get home. I'll tell them that you already know that they are sleeping here tonight.” I nodded in approval.

“Doug,” Karen stated, “I’m so happy we’ve finally gotten to know DJ’s father. We’re going to do this again soon, maybe just the three of us, and maybe all five of us.”

“I think,“ Carl commented, “that the boys may have brought us together, but the three of us have cemented a friendship that can continue, regardless of where the boys relationship goes.”

“You’re a terrific hostess,” I said, while hugging Karen first, then hugging Carl, “thank you for inviting me. This will be a Labor Day to remember.”

I left the Seldon residence with the feeling that all was going well within our circle. I soon arrived home, locked the doors and quietly got undressed, the afterglow of the day resting on my brain. All is good. I smiled to myself and soon drifted off to sleep.


* * * * * * * * *

Just a few minutes past 11:30 Jamie pulled the CRX into the driveway, woke his boyfriend up, and they dragged into the house. Carl and Karen were still very much up and awake, as neither of them could possible fall off to sleep, knowing that the boys were not home yet.

Carl, smiling, “I suspect the play station is not going to keep us awake tonight!”

“You’re right!” Jamie exclaimed, “DJ was supposed to be keeping me awake, and he dozed off for the last 25 miles!”

“Sorry, Baby,” DJ said, yawning, “I just couldn’t keep my eyes open, and right now I just want to go back to sleep.”

“OK baby, Dad, Mom, we’re really both ready to crash. We’ll tell you about the fair tomorrow. Good night.”

“Good night, boys,” Karen spoke, “see you tomorrow.”

Jamie led DJ to the bedroom, they both stripped and slipped into bed, cuddled close, and both were asleep in less than five minutes.


* * * * * * * * *


Tuesday morning Jamie woke up, looked at the clock, and couldn’t believe that he and DJ were still in bed at 11:00 AM, and DJ was still asleep. Jamie couldn’t resist caressing DJ’s body. He ran his hand down over DJ’s chest, his stomach and into the pubic area, wrapping his hand around DJ’s hard cock. Since they hadn’t yet kissed, and DJ was still asleep, Jamie assumed it was just morning wood, which he also was experiencing, and he did need to pee.

Jamie quietly slipped out of bed, pulled his boxers on and headed to the bathroom for relief. He not only had morning wood, but was also feeling very horny. Killing two birds at once, he rubbed it off, which allowed his cock to start deflating, making it easier to pee into the toilet.

When he returned, the sheet was tented, and he knew DJ was still hard, and Jamie wanted that beautiful black cock so bad. He not only wanted it, but needed it. He wondered if he could actually give his boyfriend a blowjob with out waking him. There is only one way to find out.

Jamie lowered his head under the sheet and slipped that hard-on into his mouth, tenderly sliding his mouth up and down DJ’s cock. Jamie heard DJ moaning, and pulled off.

“Baby, are you awake?” Jamie asked softly, and got no response.

Jamie then resumed his assault on that lovely piece of meat. After a few more minutes, DJ was moaning again, but still showed no signs of being awake. Jamie wanted that load, and was feeling DJ starting to pulse. DJ shot a healthy load into Jamie’s mouth, the latter swallowing it, enjoying the flavor of his boyfriend’s juice.

When Jamie finished milking the last drops from DJ’s cock and pulled off, he realized DJ was now awake and looking straight at him.

“Baby, I gotta pee,” DJ stated, as he slipped out of bed, pulled on his boxers and headed to the bathroom. When he returned, he just sat next to Jamie on the bed. He grabbed Jamie’s head and initiated a tender kiss. DJ could taste his own cum in Jamie’s mouth.

“How long have you been awake?” Jamie asked, “I asked you once and you didn’t answer.”

“I’m sorry baby,” DJ answered, “I heard you, but I was afraid that if you knew I was awake you would stop what you were doing, and it was just feeling so fucking good! Do you want me to return the favor?”

“I’ll take a rain check, baby. I was so horny when I went to pee that I just jacked it off and got relief. Losing that erection made it easier to pee, too. I need to ask you something, have you ever been fucked?”

“You mean, sexually, like having a dick shoved up my ass? No, have you?”

“No, but I was reading this book at the library. It’s called ‘The Joy of Gay Sex.’ It says that it can be very pleasurable, for both the top and the bottom. I’ve kind of wondered if you ever thought of trying it?”

“No, not really,” DJ answered, “What does top and bottom mean?”

“Top is the man actually inserting his cock, and bottom is the guy getting it in his ass.”

“I don’t know baby,” DJ spoke with concern, “I’ve been quite satisfied, just doing what we have done. I love it when you suck me, and I like to take your load in my mouth, and sometimes, we’ve just done things with our cocks, we both get off, and that feels pretty exciting to me. And just kissing and touching is pretty awesome, too, even if it’s not actually having sex.”

“So I guess you’re not too keen on trying anal sex,” Jamie commented, “I think you know I would never try to make you do something you aren’t comfortable with, Baby, I love you too much for that.”

“Baby, I’ll give it some careful consideration, and let you know what I decide, okay?”

“I guess, baby, we should get dressed and make an appearance, before Mom and Dad investigate to see if we’re both alive,” Jamie stated, smiling.”

The boys dressed and made their way to the kitchen. Both of Jamie’s parents were still at the table, drinking coffee and discussing whatever adult married couples might discuss.

“’Bout time you guys came out of hibernation!” Carl exclaimed, grinning.

Karen, pouring DJ a cup of coffee, “I made pancakes this morning, Carl and I have already eaten, and I’ll be happy to fry some up for you two, there’s plenty of batter left. I’m sure you guys are hungry.”

While Karen busied herself, frying up some more pancakes and sausage patties, Jamie and DJ excitedly told Karen and Carl all about the fair, and how much fun they both had.

“So did you two do anything special yesterday?” Jamie asked.

“Yes!” Karen exclaimed, “We had a small cookout yesterday, and entertained a very special man.”

“A special man?” Jamie queried, “and who might that have been?”

“I think he is someone you guys may both know,” Carl teased, “his name is Douglas Kendall.”

DJ, eyes open wide, “You invited my Dad to your cookout? Why do you call him special?”

“DJ,” Carl stated, “You are a very fortunate young man, to have stumbled across someone with a heart like Doug’s. There are very few people in this world that would take someone with your background, and love you like he does. He saw something in you, and wanted to nurture you, and now wants to make you his legal son. That’s what makes him special.”

DJ, with tears running down his face, “Doug is the first person I ever met, that made me feel loved, and wanted, and secure. Nobody else ever cared anything about me. I love him with all my heart, and I can’t wait until the day he is my real Dad. The few months that I have lived with him have been the happiest in my whole life.”

Karen, typical woman and mother, grabbed a napkin and blotted the tears from DJ’s face and eyes.

“Baby,” Jamie questioned, “Don’t you feel loved and wanted by me?”

“Of course I do, baby, but that’s a different kind of love. What I get from Dad is a parental kind of love, it’s an awesome feeling, that I never had as a child!”

“Sweetie,” Karen spoke, “I know we haven’t known you all that long, but Carl and I love you too, like a second son. We want you to feel wanted and welcome here too, and we love you.” Carl smiled at DJ, and nodded.

“DJ,” Jamie spoke, “we’ve got a couple hours before we have to get ready for work, wanna play a game?”

Jamie and DJ went back to Jamie’s bedroom, and had some fun with the play station. About 2:00 they headed to DJ’s house, as DJ needed to change clothes before work. DJ was going to ride to work with Doug, as they both were scheduled at 3:00 PM. Jamie went back home to change, as he had to be at work at 4:00. Jamie and DJ spent that Tuesday night together at DJ’s.


* * * * * * * * *


Forward to the next Monday morning, the first day of classes.

Over the weekend, Jamie and DJ had purchased identical backpacks, well, almost identical, DJ’s was red and Jamie’s was blue. DJ spent the night at Jamie’s house on Sunday night, and they got up about 8:00 AM Monday morning. Mom prepared a nice breakfast for the boys, and they left for college about 9:15, arriving at the campus about 9:40.

They secured seats next to each other, for their first class, Psy 101, and met the professor, who handed all the students the syllabus for the class. He gave them a relatively short lecture, and assigned homework. At 11:00 AM both boys got seats together for GVT 101, which went pretty much the same as the first class.

At noon, they went to the cafeteria and bought some lunch, sitting at the same table together.

DJ remarked, “Did you notice anything strange about that one boy, Mathew, that was in both classes on the other side of the room?”

“Not really,” Jamie replied, “but I did notice he was staring at us a lot. I wondered if maybe he knew one of us from somewhere.”

“I thought that was a little strange,” DJ said, shrugging his shoulders.

The boys had their first Math and English classes in the afternoon, and kind of looked for Mathew, but he was not in either of those classes. Being a Monday, neither of the boys had to work that day.

“Jamie,” DJ commented, “Justin has me scheduled to work from 10 to 6 tomorrow, so I really need to sleep at home tonight. Do you have a bike?”

“Yeah, but I haven’t ridden it since I’ve had a car. I wonder if the tires are even still up. Are you thinking of us maybe taking a bike ride?”

“If you would like to,” DJ returned, “we’ve got about three hours before dark.”

“Let’s go check it out!” Jamie exclaimed, anxiously, driving toward his house.

When they got to Jamie’s house they walked into the kitchen. Mom asked them how the first day went at school, and they said it was cool. Jamie grabbed the key for the garage from the hook, they went out and, as Jamie suspected, the tires both lacked air. Jamie’s father had an air compressor, and Jamie used it to blow up the tires.

They decided that, since DJ does not yet have a car, and sometimes needs his bike for transportation, it would be sensible to keep Jamie’s bike at DJ’s house. They put the bike in Jamie’s trunk. Jamie grabbed his shorts and a tee, and they headed to DJ’s. Once at DJ’s they both headed to DJ’s room and changed out of their school clothes and into their shorts.

After sharing a short, but intimate kiss and hug, they went back outside. Jamie took his bike out of the trunk, and they took off, heading to no place in particular. At one point they were very close to the apartment complex where DJ used to live.

“Let’s get away from here,” DJ urgently exclaimed.

“What’s wrong, baby?” DJ asked.

“I get really bad vibes from this area, it’s where I spent too many years.”

The two boys rode around the city for about 2 hours, and finally headed back to DJ’s house, their legs ready for a break, and it was almost dark. They stashed both bikes under the carport, DJ unlocked the kitchen door and they walked in. Doug was still at work, and wouldn’t be home until sometime after 9:00 and it was not quite 8:30 PM

DJ checked out the refrigerator, pulling out some mayo, cold cuts and cheese, and the boys made some sandwiches. They were still sitting at the table when Doug walked in.

“Before I forget,” I said, pulling out a key from my pocket and slapping it on the table, “Jamie, here is a key for you, it fits both the back and front doors, just in case you need to come in when no one else is home. How did your first day at school go? You also haven’t had a chance to tell me about the fair, either.”

The boys were pretty much wound up and spent the next hour chatting with Doug, mostly talking about the fair. Jamie was spending the night at DJ’s, and since DJ had to be at work at 10:00 AM they all three retired about midnight, planning to get up at 8:00 AM Tuesday.

Doug woke up Tuesday morning about 7:30 and prepared coffee, the boys joined him for coffee about 8:00. Jamie decided to try a cup for the first time, and, like DJ, had some coffee in his sugar. He said it wasn’t bad, but only had one cup. After breakfast both boys got dressed, Jamie in his shorts and DJ in his store clothes.

Neither of the boys had yet tackled their homework. Jamie went to his car and retrieved both of their backpacks and took them to DJ’s room. They decided it was best for DJ to use his bike to go to work, as he was working 10 to 6, Doug was his usual 3 to 9 and Jamie 4 to 10 so neither Doug or Jamie were available to bring DJ home at 6:00 PM.

After DJ left for work, Jamie initiated DJ’s new desk and started his homework while DJ was working. DJ planned to do his homework in the evening, while Jamie was at work, then after he got off at 10:00 he could come and pick up DJ and they could go to Jamie’s house to sleep, and then go to school Wednesday morning from Jamie’s.


* * * * * * * * *

Wednesday morning the boys got up and Jamie’s Mom fixed them a nice breakfast before they left for college. In psyc class, Mathew was once again eyeing them, and also in government class. Jamie and DJ both wondered why, and would soon find out.

Jamie and DJ went to the cafeteria for lunch, and, of course sat together. Mathew also got his lunch and walked over to the table where the boys were.

Mathew, setting his tray on the table, “Hi, I’m Mattie, may I sit with you?”

“Sure, Mattie,” I’m Jamie, and this is DJ. Please join us.” The three boys shook hands, and Mattie sat down.

“Mattie,” DJ spoke softly, “We’ve kind of noticed that you have been watching us, a lot, and we are wondering why?”

“Well,” Mattie confessed, “I’ve heard a couple of comments from other students, and—well, are you guys—like—boyfriends?”

“I’m not saying we are,” Jamie answered, “but would you find that undesirable, if we were?”

“Oh, no!” Mattie exclaimed, “but if you are, I want us to be friends.”

“Well, Mattie,” Jamie admitted, “We are boyfriends, are you gay?”

“No, I’m not gay, but, do you know what a transgender person is?”

DJ spoke, “Isn’t that like a cross dresser?”

“No, not really,” Mattie continued, “it’s like a person of one sex that has the brain of the other sex. I was born a girl, but I feel and relate like a guy. I’m in the early stages of transitioning, F2M. I’m on testosterone, and receiving therapy. You guys have something I want desperately.”

“What is that?” DJ asked.

“A penis,” Mattie said, just above a whisper, and smiling, “you guys are gay, and I feel comfortable talking with you. I have had my name changed, legally, my birth name was Martha, but now it’s Mathew, and I go by Matt or Mattie. If you look closely at my face, I’m finally starting to grow some facial hair, and hopefully, before long, my voice will get deeper, and more masculine.”

“Right now I am wearing binders, to help hide my boobs. I hope to have top surgery next summer, to get rid of them, and they can shrink the nipples, so I can have a man’s chest. Then I could actually go shirtless, like any guy.”

“So, just curious,” DJ asked, “Which restroom do you use?”

“Men’s, the stalls have doors, and no one would really know if I’m there to poop or pee. You know, at this point I can’t use a urinal. But someday….”

“It sounds pretty complicated,” Jamie commented, “when I first saw you, I just thought you were a really effeminate boy, but you’re not really a boy at all.”

“That’s wrong, Jamie,” Mattie stated, “I am a boy, but I’m trapped in a girl’s body. I feel like a boy, I think like a boy, and I like to hang with boys, because I feel like one of them. When I was younger, like 12 or 13, I used to play football with some of the other boys in my neighborhood. Even back then, I tried to dress, and act like a normal boy. Then some terrible things happened.”

“What was that? Mattie,” DJ asked, sincerely.

“I started developing, up here,” Mattie pointed to his chest, “and then it got even worse, I started to menstruate. Can you imagine what it’s like, being a 13 year old boy and bleeding, and having to wear Kotex’s?”

“Wow, Dude!” Jamie exclaimed, “That’s pretty heavy.”

Mattie beamed, he loved it when another guy called him ‘Dude’, as it gave him a feeling of acceptance and belonging.

Jamie, looking at the clock, “We’ve got math class in 10 minutes. Mattie, I think I speak for both of us, I’m glad you opened up to us. I look forward to a close friendship. Lunch Friday, same time, same place?”

“Sure, guys,” Mattie returned, smiling, “and thanks a lot for understanding. I can’t talk about this with just anybody, but I feel comfortable with both of you.”

DJ, as the three boys parted, and bumped fists, “Later, Dude.” Mattie smiled.

As DJ and Jamie headed to class, “I think, baby,” Jamie said, “that was a very interesting and educational lunch. I learned a lot, and I really like Mattie, a lot.”

“I’m already looking forward to lunch with him again on Friday,” DJ said, “He’s had a pretty tough life, and I think he needs friends like us.”

“You know baby,” Jamie responded, “we aren’t exactly overloaded with friends either. We have support from our parents, and even our bosses, but we have no friends in our age bracket. I’m happy that Matt wants our friendship.”


* * * * * * * * *

Friday morning DJ and Jamie woke up at Jamie’s house, and prepared for another day of classes. They’ve kind of settled into a routine. They typically sleep at Jamie’s on the nights before school, and commute to college from there, and spend many other nights at Doug’s and DJ’s home. How and where they spend their nights varies with their work and school schedules. The one thing that doesn’t change is that they always sleep together.

This Friday morning they are headed to school after a nice breakfast prepared by Jamie’s Mom. Sometimes Jamie’s Dad is up to eat with them, and sometimes he sleeps in a little later. They left the house at about 9:15, and headed to class.

“I’m looking forward to lunch with Matt today,” DJ stated.

“Me too, baby,” Jamie replied, “if he is going to be our close friend, maybe we should share some of our past with him, especially yours. What do you think?”

“I don’t know,” DJ said, “I guess it would be appropriate, but it’s painful for me, to even discuss it. I don’t mind him knowing, however, I think I would rather you told him at some time when I am not around. Maybe you and Matt could get together sometime when I’m at work or something.”

The boys arrived in the parking lot at campus, parked, and Matt came in at the same time and parked right next to Jamie. They all exited the cars, and bumped fists.

“Are we still on for lunch today?” Matt asked.

“You bet, Dude,” DJ responded, “We’re looking forward to it.”

After Gvt class was ended, the three boys headed to the cafeteria together, got their lunches, and found a table to share, and sat down to eat—and chat. A young lady walked over to their table with her tray, and set it down.

“Hi,” she said, warmly, “I’m Sandra, please call me Sandy. Can I join you? I have something I’d like to discuss with you guys.”

“I guess,” Jamie responded, apprehensively, “I’m Jamie, and this is DJ and Mattie,” they all shook hands and Sandy sat down with them.

“What’s on your mind, Sandy?” Mattie said.

“I’m not trying to be too nosy here, but, some of us have noticed that you, Jamie, and DJ are like two peas in a pod, and now Matt is hanging with you a lot too. It’s not for publicity, but—are you guys gay?”

“Sandy,” Jamie spoke, “I’ll level with you, DJ and I are boyfriends, and Matt here, well, we are just becoming friends with him, and he accepts our relationship.”

“Great!” Sandy exclaimed, “Some of us are trying to organize an LGBT club, here on campus, and we’d love to have you two join us and help us.”

“An LGBT club?” DJ asked, “What is that?”

“Baby,” Jamie spoke, “It would be a club for Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual and Trans students, or LGBT.” Matt’s ears are perking up.

“Right!” Sandy said, “I’m an ‘L’, and you two are ‘G’s’.

“I don’t try to publicize it,” Matt added, “but I’m actually a ‘T’ but I know of no others, at least not here on campus. We guys all came out to each other on Wednesday.”

“That’s really cool,” Sandy stated, excitedly, we’re all in this together, and there are at least five or six others that are involved, including my girlfriend of 2 years. As a campus club, we have to have an advisor, and we do have a faculty member that has volunteered to be an advisor. A club like this is a way for us to develop like minded friends and support for each other.”

Digging in her back pocket, Sandy pulled out a small notebook, “Can I please get your names and phone numbers, so I can let you know when we will have a meeting to start getting this organized?”

All three young men quickly wrote their full names and phone numbers in the book. Sandy thanked them and the four of them got ready to leave for their next classes. Jamie mentioned to Matt, that he and DJ also wanted to exchange numbers with him, and they did. It made sense, if these three are going to be friends, they need to be able to contact each other.

College life is somewhat different than what Jamie or DJ expected, but it’s getting exciting, and better, and friendships are starting to cement.

( to be continued…….)

As always, comments are appreciated, and I hope everyone is enjoying the ride!

Coming in chapter 7

The court date, Doug and DJ become a real Father and Son.
DJ and Jamie have not yet experimented with anal sex, maybe soon?
The LGBT club is organized at college
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 12
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awesome chapter. Glad to see the boys making friends at college. All the parents are accepting of their relationship and get on well with each other, which is good news for the boys.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Wow, life is moving right along and DJ is sure enjoying the ride with Jamie and friends.  It's quite the opposite of how life was for DJ before being rescued and taken in by Doug!

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Excellent. So glad Carl came round after meeting DJ. Im glad too that they are making friends at cc. It was nice to be introduced to Mattie, I even actually learned something, I was really touched by Matts story and gained a greater appreciation for transgenders.Hopefully the GSA will expand their circle of friends and support.

 With the boys jumping houses a lot I hope we see more of Joe so Doug doesnt start to get too lonely. Having tasted sampled life with both DJ and Jamie in it, it would be even harder for him to go back to that feeling of loneliness. 

One last thing, that brief moment when they rode their bikes near DJs old stomping ground got me thinking bout his old fam and in particular his siblings, wonder if we will find out how they are doing? Thanks for the story.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

OK, I have one small criticism. No, it is not a technical error or a grammar fault, but it seems to me that the dialog in this story is a little too juvenile sounding for men (and others trying to become men) who are in College. I don't know what level you are in school or life, but young men of about 18-19 years of age might use somewhat more adult sounding words in their conversations. This comment is not supposed to be a criticism, just a suggestion, a hint about my feelings.

Mister Will

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Will Hawkins said:

OK, I have one small criticism. No, it is not a technical error or a grammar fault, but it seems to me that the dialog in this story is a little too juvenile sounding for men (and others trying to become men) who are in College. I don't know what level you are in school or life, but young men of about 18-19 years of age might use somewhat more adult sounding words in their conversations. This comment is not supposed to be a criticism, just a suggestion, a hint about my feelings.

Mister Will

My experience would suggest the exact opposite. While there are some highly articulate sub 20 year olds, the vast majority have an ability to maintain a conversation at a mature level for only brief periods and then on specific subjects. This is not a criticism or a put down of that age group; conversing with them can be enlightening and entertaining. The enlightening aspect is around perspective rather than their use of complex vocabulary or insights. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..