Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 5,605 Words
  • 669 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 55. Chapter 55

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There is a young, gay boy, 15 year old Fernando, who's father had kicked him out (which happens way too often in real life) and CPS (Child Protective Services) had placed him with foster parents, a married straight couple. The couple has now adopted Fernando.

In Chapter 55, On Tuesday morning, Jamie informs Doug and Joe that DJ is the new President of the Rainbow Alliance. At lunchtime on campus Phillip, one of the newest members of the Alliance, shares lunch with Chad. The two of them take a ride to the country and get to know each other better—in more ways than one.

* * * * *

DJ Chapter 55 – A gay love story by Doug Spencer

It’s 8:30 AM on Tuesday morning, the 11th of September and both DJ and Jamie’s sleep is interrupted by the sounding of DJ’s alarm. After sharing a loving hug and good-morning kiss the boys became vertical and wandered naked into the kitchen, led by their typical morning woodies. While DJ prepared coffee to brew, Jamie poured himself a glass of grape juice. Both boys needed to pee, of course, but were waiting until those pesky woodies went away.

Finally, they headed to the bathroom and enjoyed relieving the pressure from their bladders together, then returned to the kitchen table, still naked, to sip their juice and coffee.

Over the many months of sharing half his mornings with DJ and DJ’s Dad’s Jamie has lost all traces of his former modesty. He now feels totally comfortable, hanging around naked with Joe, Doug and DJ. It’s become a way of life, in this home.

About 9:15 Doug and Joe appeared in the kitchen, naked of course. DJ and Jamie both rose from the table to receive their expected and most welcomed good morning hugs from the Dad’s. Doug and Joe took turns, giving warm and loving hugs to both boys, pulling their still naked body’s close to their own. It’s not a sexual thing at all, it’s a love thing.

It’s the only time of the day that the Dad’s normally share this kind of close and touching intimacy with the boys and the love that is shared between them never felt better! After leaving the Dad’s arms, DJ poured Joe and Doug mugs of coffee, and the Dad’s sat down at the table to enjoy them.

DJ excused himself, returning to the bedroom to dress in his work jeans and Southside Polo, needing to leave by 9:30. As usual for a Tuesday, DJ was stopping by Burger King to pick up breakfast sandwiches and coffee for Gloria and himself. It’s a long workday, from 10:00 AM until 9:00 PM but Gloria and DJ have an excellent working relationship and that makes the hours seem a little shorter, for both of them.

DJ has become one of Randy and Gloria’s most trusted employees, and the only employee allowed to cash out the other cashiers, aside from Randy or Gloria. On a typical Tuesday, DJ brings breakfast for Gloria and himself, and Gloria usually sends DJ to make the bank deposit from Monday’s business, usually at lunchtime, and pick up their lunches, Gloria’s treat.

After DJ left for work, Doug prepared breakfast for Joe, Jamie and himself. After breakfast, Jamie explained to Joe and Doug about the Rainbow Alliance’s meeting on Monday.

“Yesterday,” Jamie stated, “DJ and I looked for a notice of the Rainbow Alliance meeting, which is normally held the first Monday of the month. Of course, the first Monday this month was Labor Day, so yesterday was the first official Monday of the new semester.”

“President Sandy always posted notices of the meetings, but DJ forgot that Sandy had graduated last spring and resigned as President. DJ, knowing that there should be a meeting yesterday, took it upon himself to post a notice for the meeting. We had the meeting, brought to order by VP Gary Sands.”

“Gary announced that,” Jamie explained, “since Sandy was no longer President, the first thing on the agenda was to elect a new President, and opened the floor for nominations. Jamal Robinson nominated DJ, totally surprising DJ and me, then Bryan made a motion to close the nominations, and Devon Williams seconded it. The whole damn room voted to close the nominations, and, with no other nominees, elected my boy to be the new President of the Rainbow Alliance for this year!” Doug and Joe both smiled.

“I’m not surprised that DJ was nominated,” Doug stated, “everyone that gets to know DJ, likes him, and he picks up friends like a hound dog picks up fleas! Why were you and DJ so surprised?”

“It wasn’t so shocking that he was nominated,” Jamie replied, “it was WHO nominated him that was surprising, it was Jamal Robinson that nominated him!”

“Jamal Robinson,” Joe commented, searching his brain, “that name rings a bell, and I feel that I should knew who he is.”

“He’s the boy that placed that anti racial and threatening note on DJ’s windshield, way back in the early spring,” Jamie said.

“Ah, yes,” Joe replied, “I remember now. I guess that’s now long in the past. He evidently has some respect for DJ now.”

“If you remember, Jamal and Rusty hooked up, and are now boyfriends. They hosted that ‘clothing optional’ pool party last Memorial Day, and Jamal asked DJ to make potato salad for their party.” Then, grinning, “About ten showed up, all guys and all gay. Imagine, ten or twelve gay boys, all skinny dipping together—we had a blast! Jamal, Rusty, DJ and I have become quite close friends.” Joe and Doug both grinned.

“I guess all’s well that ends well,” Doug stated.

“Jamie,” Joe stated, “I’m really proud of the way that you and DJ handled that earlier incident. Jamal made a mistake, but you and DJ forgave him, and withdrew the charges, leaving Jamal without a record that would have plagued him for years. You and DJ really showed your maturity and your compassion for another. That had to be a difficult choice, but I think you made the right one.”

“Thanks, Dad,” Jamie replied, “I hate to leave you, but I know that my Mom and Dad are looking forward to spending some time with me today. Brandon and I are both scheduled in at 4:00 PM and I’m Brandon’s ride to work. Antonio does the best he can to schedule us for the same or at least close shifts. Brandon is trying really hard to save up his money so he can get his own car, and that would certainly help him to gain some independence.”

Doug, giving Jamie a hug, “I guess we’ll see you guys—Friday night?” Jamie nodded, got a goodbye hug from Joe and left.

Because of their class schedules on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, and also being Brandon’s ride to campus, the boys normally spend Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights at the Seldon home, reserving Friday, Saturday and Monday nights to spend with Doug and Joe. For whatever reason, the boys also feel more comfortable having sex together in DJ’s bedroom rather than Jamie’s, likely because there are more people living at the Seldon home. On the occasional day that neither DJ nor Jamie are working, they usually have the Dad’s house to themselves until late evening, whereas Karen is nearly always home.

After Jamie left, Doug and Joe sat back down at the table, having third cups of coffee together. Joe and Doug only have Wednesdays off together, and every morning, as both are usually scheduled at 3:00 PM. Doug usually leaves at 2:30 PM and Mike picks Joe up with the patrol car at just about 3:00 PM to start their three to eleven shift.

“Gosh Joe,” Doug lamented, “I wish the boys were here every night, I miss them so terribly when they’re not here!”

“What,” Joe replied, grinning, “and cheat Karen and Carl out of having them around? I’m sure Karen and Carl enjoy having them around just as much as we do!”

“I can’t believe that DJ never said anything to us last night about being chosen the new President of the Alliance!" Doug exclaimed.

“I can,” Joe replied, “DJ just isn’t one to boast, but it does indicate the confidence that the other members have in DJ’s ability to lead them. I’m right proud of our Son!”

“Me too,” Doug replied, “I can’t wait to get to work today so I can give DJ the congratulations he deserves!”

“You’ll probably embarrass the shit out of him!” Joe remarked, grinning. “DJ just looks so damn cute when his face turns red, not to mention that he isn’t a rather handsome young man anyway. I wish I could be there to see it.”

Finally it was 2:15 and both men went to the bedroom to dress for work, Doug in his Southside Drug polo and Joe in his duty uniform. After the two husbands shared a loving kiss and embrace, Doug left the house to head for work. While waiting for Mike to arrive and pick him up for their shift, Joe occupied himself washing the morning’s dishes.

Arriving at Southside Drug, Doug walked in, fifteen minutes early, and passed by DJ, stationed at Terminal One, at the front counter.

“Afternoon, Dad,” DJ stated, unaware of Doug’s awareness.

“Good afternoon, Mr. President!” Doug exclaimed, with a smile, and headed back to the pharmacy to clock in, followed by DJ.

Gloria, already at the main computer, “Afternoon, Doug, I’m glad you’re a little early, I’ve got a bunch of deliveries ready.”

“Dad,” DJ asked, “What has my big mouth boyfriend told you?”

“Just that the Rainbow Alliance elected you to be President for this year. It’ll be a challenge, but I know you’re man enough to handle it, and I couldn’t be prouder of you!”

“It’s not a big deal, Dad,” DJ responded, “any one of our twenty-some members could have been elected.”

“It IS a big deal, sweetheart!” Gloria remarked, “Being elected to be the President of even a college club or organization speaks well for you. It shows the respect that your friends and other students have for you, and the faith they have in your leadership ability.”

“Some day” Gloria continued, “you’ll want to move on to a more responsible and better paying position than just a cashier in a drug store. Being the President of a club in college will look good on your resume. I think you’ll function well as President, and your ability to treat everyone with respect, and as equals, will be in your favor. I think you have a customer ready to cash out.” DJ headed back to the front of the store.

“Doug, before Justin left here, to assume his promotion to manage a larger store, he explained to Randy and me how you and JC became a father and son. I think the adoption of DJ as your son was a blessing—for both of you. As much as I dislike this long shift every Tuesday, I actually look forward to spending it with DJ. He’s the most awesome young man I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with, and I’ve really grown to love him.”

“The customers like him a lot too,” Gloria added, “some of these old ladies will stand in line to have DJ check them out, rather than move to a shorter checkout line. He treats them all like they were his grandmother!” Doug grinned. “I guess I’d better send you on out of here, with these deliveries.” Doug picked up the box of, mostly prescriptions, and headed out.

* * * * *

Thursday on campus, Dorie and Brandon shared lunch together, as usual, looking forward to their shared lab that afternoon. Chad was also sharing a table and lunch with another boy, noticed by Dorie.

“Brandon,” Dorie asked, “do you know who that boy is, that is eating lunch with Chad?”

“I have no f’ing idea,” Brandon replied, “I don’t pay much attention to other boys, my interest is only in girls, one girl in particular!” Dorie grinned.

“I’ve noticed that Chad and that boy have shared lunch together, for the last three days,” Dorie replied, “I’m wondering if there is something going on between them.”

“I could care less,” Brandon replied, “My interest is in what goes on between you and me!”

Going back to Tuesday, the day after the Rainbow Alliance meeting. Chad got his lunch, and looked for a place to sit, choosing an empty table, rather than invade the table with Dorie and Brandon. Phillip also got his lunch, and seeing a boy he’d met at the meeting yesterday, he approached Chad, asking approval to share the table. Chad welcomed him, appreciating the company.

“So Phillip,” Chad asked, “what did you think about the Rainbow Alliance?”

“They seem like a nice group of kids,” Phillip replied, “I think it’s pretty cool that there is a club on campus for the LGBT students. This is my first semester here, and I just joined yesterday. They all made me feel welcome, and wanted. There are a couple of cuties in the club that I’d love to get to know better.”

“Boys, or girls?” Chad asked.

“Boys,” Phillip replied, shamelessly, “I’ve never been inclined to get into girls, and I’m a lot more comfortable around other boys. What about you?”

“I joined the Alliance last year,” Chad replied, “claiming myself as Bi-sexual, but I’m probably more attracted to other boys than to girls.”

“So Chad,” Phillip asked, “do you have a girlfriend, or, maybe, a boyfriend?”

“Not at the present time,” Chad replied, “I’m available, and open for dating. Phillip, your lips look like they’re just begging to be kissed!”

“Chad, I’d love for you to kiss me,” Phillip replied, “but not here and now, in front of so many spectators. What is your class schedule for this afternoon?”

“I’m done for the day,” Chad replied, “but I have to wait for my sister to get through her 1:00 PM class. I’m her transportation to get her home.”

“Does she drive?” Phillip asked.

“She has a license, but she doesn’t have a car,” Chad replied, “that’s why she rides to campus with me. Why?”

“Would you trust her to drive your car home?” Phillip asked.

“I suppose so, Phillip, what are you thinking?” Chad asked.

“I’m done for the day too,” Phillip responded, “If you let her take your car home, you and I could take a drive, find someplace to be alone, and get to kiss, and get to really know each other. Maybe even—never mind, at least get to know each other better, and I can take you home afterwards.” Phillip was thinking ‘maybe even have some sex’ but thought better, although he would like to find out what Chad hides in his underwear!

“I like that idea,” Chad replied, “let me go and give Dorie my car keys, and we can take off.” Walking over to Brandon and Dorie, Chad explained that he was going cruising with Phillip, and that Phillip would be bringing him home a little later. Handing Dorie his keys, Chad and Phillip grabbed their backpacks and headed out to the parking lot, Phillip leading Chad to his Dad’s station wagon.

Unlocking the doors, both boys placed their backpacks behind the front seats, Chad instinctively took the front passenger seat and Phillip got behind the wheel, started the car and drove them out of the parking lot and onto the main road. Heading toward town, Phillip turned onto a secondary road, and a mile or so later, onto a dirt road.

“Do you know where we’re going?” Chad asked.

“Yep!” Phillip answered, “I’ve been out here a few times before.” He then turned from the dirt road onto a sparsely traveled trail that led into the woods.

“What are we going to do out here?” Chad inquired.

“I don’t know, yet,” Phillip replied, smiling, “but whatever it is, I’m hoping we can do it together.” A couple hundred feet onto the trail, Phillip turned the wagon around, to head back out, and parked the car, turning the engine off. “To start with, how ‘bout that kiss you hinted you wanted to give me.”

“It’s a little awkward,” Chad said, “with this console between us, can we get out of the car?”

“Sure,” Phillip replied, exiting the driver’s seat and walking around the car, meeting Chad on the passenger’s side. Meeting with Chad, Chad took Phillip in his arms, and wasted no time in placing his lips against Phillip’s sweet lips and the two boys shared their first exciting and passionate kiss. As often happens when two boys kiss, both boys grew spontaneous erections inside their jeans.

“Chad,” Phillip suggested, “let’s lower the back of the back seat, and we can lay inside and chat.” They did as Phillip suggested. Lying next to each other on the floor of the wagon, that first kiss led to another, and another, and another. Both boys were enjoying their intimacy, despite what it was doing to them, down below.

“Phillip, could you get into a little show and tell?” Chad asked.

“Sure,” Phillip replied, grinning, “I’ll show you mine, if you’ll show me yours.” Both boys simultaneously unbuckled, unzipped and shoved their jeans and underwear down below their knees. Both boys totally aroused, they checked out each other’s genitals.

Chad, wrapping his hand around Phillip’s rather handsome and erect boyhood, “Wow, you’ve got one tasty looking prick!” At the same time, Phillip was also checking out Chad’s nether area.

“Chad, you’ve got nothing to be ashamed of either, yours is one of the nicer pricks I’ve ever been close to. Have you ever, you know, taken another boys cock in your mouth?” Phillip asked.

“I have,” Chad replied, “but not always by choice. Back in high school, a few boys figured out that I was gay. They cornered me in the locker room, and told me that if I didn’t suck their dicks, they’d beat the crap out of me. I didn’t like them, and I didn’t want to do it, but, out of fear, I did it.”

“Since graduation,” Chad continued, “I’ve only done a couple of boys, but they were boys that I liked, and I did it because I wanted to, not from fear. They were straight, and didn’t reciprocate.”

“Chad,” Phillip stated, “if you’d like to suck me off, I WILL reciprocate. I’ll even go one step further. Let me do you first!” With no more chatter, Phillip slid down and took Chad’s nice, hard and leaking boyhood into his mouth. Within a couple of minutes, Phillip had Chad on cloud nine! Chad had sucked a few dicks in the past, but never had a boy sucked his before. The feeling of Phillip’s mouth working his cock was indescribable. He knew that this was not Phillips first time to suck a dick, and Phillip knew all the ways to make a boy feel good!

“Phillip, I’m getting close!” Chad exclaimed, “This is feeling astronomical, but if you don’t stop, I’m gonna cum in your mouth!” Phillip ignored the warning, holding Chad’s member even tighter, and picking up the speed of his assault. Chad was left with no choice, but to shoot his load into Phillips mouth.

Phillip felt Chad’s cock start to pulse, and totally enjoyed the feeling of Chad’s ejaculate spurting and streaming into his mouth. Once the flow of Chad’s sperm came to an end, Phillip pulled off, rolled Chad’s cum around on his tongue, enjoying the taste and swallowed.

After shooting his load, Chad wasn’t quite as aroused, but still had an extreme desire to taste Phillip.

“My turn,” Chad stated, smiling, as the boys traded positions, and Chad took Phillip’s still raging erection into his mouth, returning the favor. Of the several boys that Chad had given blowjobs to in the past, none of them had a cock that would compare to Phillip’s. It wasn’t that Phillip had a big cock, which he didn’t, sporting about six inches in its erect state, and what Chad considered to be a perfect mouthful. Not only was Phillip’s cock of a perfect size, it was also one of the nicest shaped, circumcised peckers that Chad had ever run across—some boys have ugly pricks!

With Phillip still being highly aroused, it didn’t take Chad a long time to bring Phillip to the edge of orgasm, and Chad is anxious to taste his new friend.

“I’m getting close,” Phillip stated, “do you want me to cum in your mouth?”

Chad, pulling off for a few seconds, “Of course, I want to taste you!” Then Chad went back to work, soon finishing the job, as Phillip creamed into Chad’s anxious mouth. As Phillip had done, Chad deciphered the flavor, and swallowed it. Phillip tasted good, like a nice boy should!

Chad slid up, even with Phillip, and the two boys shared another few minutes of kissing and making out, both boys with a hand wrapped around each other’s now flaccid boyhood’s. It has been an enjoyable afternoon for both of them, but it’s now after 4:00 PM. How the time flies when you’re having fun.

“Phillip,” Chad stated, “I hate to cut this party short, but I really need to ask you to take me on home. I need to be home for dinner by 5:00 PM, when Dad gets home from work. What time does your family have dinner?

“We don’t, not on weekdays,” Phillip explained. “My parents are shift workers, and Mom leaves for work about 2:30 PM and works 3:00 to 11:30 at night, and gets home about midnight. So Dad and I are on our own to find something to eat. Then Dad needs to leave for his graveyard shift about 10:00 PM, with almost an hours drive to the city. I use his car, this one, to drive to campus, and I have to avoid scheduling any classes before 9:00 AM because he doesn’t get home until around 8:00 or after in the mornings.”

The boys pulled their pants back up, crawled out of the back of the station wagon, and pushed the back of the rear seat back to it’s former position. After taking a leak together, they tucked their shirts in, now looking like when they left campus, but having lighter testicles.

“Can you direct me to your house?” Phillip asked.

“Not from here,” Chad answered, “I have no fucking idea where we even are!”

“Give me your address, and I’ll put it in the GPS,” Phillip replied. Chad gave Phillip his address, Phillip put it in his phone, and told Chad they should be at Chad’s home in 35 minutes. While traveling back toward civilization, Chad called his Mom. After receiving a mild chewing out for being late, Chad popped the question. Could he bring his new friend home for dinner?

“We’re having spaghetti tonight, and we’ll have plenty to feed an extra guest,” Chad’s Mom replied. “How long before you get home?”

“About half an hour,” Chad replied.

“Fine,” Mom said, “all I have to do is make up an extra tossed salad. Your father and I will be looking forward to meeting Phillip.” Chad and his Mom hung up. Damn, Dorie’s got a big mouth, his Mom already knows Phillip’s name!

“Phillip,” Chad stated, smiling, “You won’t need to scrounge for something to eat tonight, Mom’s already planning for you to have dinner with our family, I hope you like spaghetti.”

“Chad,” Phillip replied, “I love spaghetti, but I’ll feel like I’m encroaching on your family.”

“You won’t be, I promise,” Chad replied, “You’ll love my Mom and Dad, and they’re used to me bringing my friends around. My friends are always welcome in our home, and so are Dorie’s.”

“Have you brought a boy around to meet your parent’s before?”

Chad, snickering, “Actually, all of the friends I’ve brought home have been boys. Girls just don’t turn me on much.”

“Do I turn you on?” Phillip asked.

Chad, grinning,” Does a bear shit in the woods?” Phillip smiled.

Pulling into Chad’s driveway, Chad told Phillip to park behind his car, rather than the empty spot, leaving that open for his Dad, who was due home at any moment. Chad grabbed his backpack, and led Phillip inside through the front door. Shirley heard the boys come in and walked into the living room to greet them.

“Welcome home boys,” Shirley said, smiling and giving Chad a hug, and kiss on his cheek. “And I guess this must be Phillip!”

“Phillip Leonard, Ma’am,” Phillip stated, extending his hand, which Shirley took into both of her hands, warmly welcoming him. Chad was thankful, realizing that he’d never asked Phillip for his last name.

“Welcome to our home, Phillip,” Shirley stated, “Please make yourself at home. Did you boys have a good day today?”

“We had a really fine day, Mrs. Wheeler,” Phillip said. “We only met each other Monday, and we didn’t have any classes this afternoon, and decided to go for a ride in the country. We parked for a couple of hours, and just talked, getting to know each other.” Phillip wisely failed to mention what ELSE they did, while parked!

“I think,” Chad stated, “in those few hours, we learned more about each other than we even knew about ourselves!” Phillip grinned.

“Dinner is actual ready,” Shirley stated, “we just need to wait for Rick to get home, and we can eat. Chad, why don’t you show Phillip around the house, and your room?”

Getting to Chad’s room, Phillip was surprised that Chad had a full size bed, and Chad explained.

“This used to be the rarely needed guestroom when I was young,” Chad explained, “My old room, was the one with the twin bed. I’m three years older than Dorie, and when she outgrew her crib, they gave my room to Dorie, and gave me the guestroom, with the full size bed.”

“It worked out well, because, even as a pre-teen, I often had boys here for sleepovers—and I still do! Mom and Dad would never allow Dorie to have boys here for a sleepover, but never seemed to have an issue with boys sleeping over with me.”

Phillip, grinning, “I’d love to share a sleepover with you, Chad!”

“I think that may be a workable idea,” Chad replied, smiling, “Let’s see how we feel about that in a week or two, and maybe we can arrange it.”

Unbeknown to either of these boys, a circumstance will arise that will get them in the sack together a bit sooner than they expect.

They returned to the living room just as Rick walked in through the front door, wondering who belonged to the station wagon parked in the driveway. He soon found out.

“Hi Dad, welcome home,” Chad quickly stated, “Dad, this is my friend, Phillip Leonard, and Phillip, this is my Dad, Rick Wheeler. Phillip is having dinner with us tonight.”

Phillip, offering his hand, “It’s good to meet you, Mr. Wheeler.”

“Good to meet you too, Phillip,” Rick replied, warmly shaking hands with Phillip. “Welcome to our home. I assume that’s your wagon in the driveway.”

“It’s my Dad’s car, sir,” Phillip responded, “Boys my age don’t own station wagons, by choice, but I don’t have my own car, yet. If you’ll excuse me, I need to call my Dad.”

Phillip called his Dad, explaining that he was having dinner with his friend’s family, and promised his Dad that he’d be home by 8:00 PM. Shirley came in and asked Chad to go to Dorie’s room and tell her that dinner was being served, and informed the men that they could come and sit at the table, and start on their salads.

Chad returned, and led Phillip to the kitchen table, offering Phillip to sit on one side, and instinctively taking the other chair, next to Phillip. Dorie came in, and seeing Phillip in her usual seat, took a seat at the end of the table next to Chad and Shirley. Rick sat across from Phillip, next to Shirley.

Rick, being the typical curious Dad, led most of the dinner conversation with a ton of questions for Phillip. What is he studying, where do his Dad and Mom work, etc. etc. Shirley gathered up the salad bowls and dished up bowls of spaghetti and sauce. The first two were large teen boy servings, handing them to Chad and Phillip. Then a smaller portion for Dorie, and mid-size servings for Rick and herself. She informed everyone that there was plenty of spaghetti, if anyone wanted seconds.

Phillip was having a bit of struggle, taking a forkful of spaghetti, with noodles hanging off, and sucking in the loose noodles, and Chad took notice.

“Phillip,” Chad said, “let me show you the proper way to eat spaghetti.” Taking his own fork, he stabbed it into his bowl, and twisted the fork, winding the noodles, like winding a ball of string. Holding up the forkful, he held it over in front of Phillip’s mouth, and Phillip opened up, letting Chad push it into his mouth. Closing his mouth on the fork, Chad pulled his fork back out, returning to his own bowl, and got another forkful, taking it into his own mouth.

Shirley and Rick were watching this exchange with amusement, both a little surprised that Chad was eating from the same fork that had been in Phillip’s mouth, but didn’t say anything. Phillip used his newly learned trick, and continued to eat from his own bowl. After the main course was eaten, Shirley offered chocolate cake for dessert and both boys declined, claiming to have no room for it.

After dinner, Dorie helped her Mom clean up, and do the dishes. Rick slipped into the living room and fired up the TV and the boys disappeared into Chad’s room, spending the next hour kissing and making out, behind the closed door.

About 7:00 PM, the boys returned to the kitchen, now ready for some of that chocolate cake. After enjoying the cake together, Phillip stated he needed to head home, having promised his Dad he’d be home before 8:00. He explained that, even though his Dad didn’t really ‘need’ the car until 10:00 PM, his Dad gets up tight if Phillip isn’t back with his car by 8:00 PM.

Phillip thanked Chad’s parents graciously for letting him share a tasty dinner with them. Ready to leave, Chad and Phillip shared a hug together in front of Shirley and Rick, with no kisses. The boys had a desire to share a parting kiss, but abstained. Rick had a hunch that these boys were maybe just a bit closer than just friends.

Rick, as Phillip was ready to walk out, “Phillip, it was a pleasure meeting you. I want you to know that Chad’s friends are always welcome in our home, and we expect to see you again soon.”

Driving home, Phillip realized that Chad was right. He had already fallen in love with Chad’s parents, and they had made him feel very comfortable and welcome in Chad’s home.

Later that Tuesday night, after Shirley and Rick went to bed, they had a serious discussion.

“What did you think of Phillip?” Shirley asked.

“He seems like a right nice young man,” Rick replied, “and I can’t help but like him. Hun, have you ever considered that Chad just might be—gay?”

“No,” Shirley replied, “why would you think that?”

“When Phillip left tonight,” Rick stated, “the boys shared an affectionate hug, but the look on Chad’s face, and in his eyes showed that he wanted to kiss Phillip goodbye. They didn’t kiss, but I had a strong feeling that they wanted to.”

“Is that all you’re basing your suspicions on?” Shirley asked.

“No, there’s more,” Rick replied, “All of Chad’s friends seem to be boys. He’s twenty years old, and never had a girlfriend, and still brings boys around to sleep over with him. The only girl I’ve ever known him to date, was the girl he took to his Senior Prom, and that was a one-time date. The boys he brings home to sleep over are all in the eighteen to twenty year range, and most boys that age have a strong aversion to sleeping with another boy—unless—maybe—they’re gay.”

“But he’s had boys sleeping over with him since he was eight or nine years old, a lot of kids do that,” Shirley replied.

“But those kids graduate from pajama parties,” Rick stated, “by the time they become twelve or thirteen. Chad still likes to sleep with other boys. I think I need to have a serious father and son talk with Chad. If he is, in fact, gay, I think we need to be aware of his sexual orientation.”

“What can we do,” Shirley asked, “if he admits to being gay?”

“Not much we can do,” Rick replied, “except to accept that our son is gay. We have unconditional love for our son, and I refuse to let his sexuality put us at odds with him. Gay or straight, I still love my son!” Shirley and Rick shared a loving goodnight kiss and hug, settling together to sleep.

Shirley had suspected for some time that Chad might be gay, and is happy to know that Rick is willing to accept their son, if Chad does admit that he is gay.

To be continued............

Ahead in Chapter 56, due to a previously unknown circumstance, Chad and Phillip share Thursday night together in Chad’s bed. Ray and Jeremy share their first sleepover together on Friday night. Brandon reaches out to Uncle Joe for some help to obtain some wheels. Brandon and Dorie try to talk Chad into taking them to the Waterhole, where Chad might meet a ‘boy of interest’. My thanks go out to all of you taking the time to read my tales, with a special thanks to those of you kind enough to leave COMMENTS! I love you guys!
Doug
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Sincere apologies to my readers.  Much of what I planned for Chapter 55, we didn't get to cover because these boys do so much more than I sometimes plan.  What events I didn't cover in 55, I will cover in 56.  55 was getting tooooooo long, for a single chapter!  We still have a long way to travel in this story.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Awesome chapter. Its great to see Chad and Philip become friends possibly more. I've a bit of an idea why Philip may be a guest, possibly problems with his Dad.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..