Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 6,436 Words
  • 1,786 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 43. Chapter 43

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There is a young, gay boy, 15 year old Fernando, who's father has kicked him out (which happens way too often in real life) and CPS (Child Protective Services) have placed him with foster parents, a married straight couple. Warning, There is description of gay male nudity in this chapter.

In Chapter 43, we’ll pick up on Memorial Day Weekend with Jamal and Rusty’s (Clothing Optional) Pool Party and Cookout, and another Cookout at DJ’s Mama’s and Ramous’s home. The Whitlock Brothers are now moved to NC, and Damion is planning to seriously start hunting a job as an accountant, starting the day after Memorial Day. He gets a tip from an unexpected source.

* * * * *

DJ Chapter 43 – A gay love story by Doug Spencer

Friday morning DJ and Jamie wandered to the kitchen in their boxer-briefs as usual to have coffee and juice with Karen and Carl, as usual. Both Karen and Carl seemed exceptionally happy this morning, and Jamie and DJ wondered why.

"We’re just happy that Damion and Brandon are here with us," Carl stated, "We’re just glad to be a part of their East Coast family. I think you both know that those beautiful boys are surrounded by those who love them, and we want to make them feel as wanted and welcome as we possibly can."

"Even if they’re hopelessly straight?" Jamie said, grinning.

"Just because you two are perfectly gay," Carl said, grinning, "some of us are imperfectly straight! It was a good thing for you guys, if we were all perfectly gay, you two wouldn’t be here!"

DJ and Jamie quickly downed bowls of cereal, said their good-bye’s and headed out the door to go to their final day of classes for the Spring Semester.

Damion and Brandon finally made an appearance, both coming into the kitchen wearing just their t-shirts and boxers. They haven’t forgotten our country habits! They both circled the table, giving Karen and Carl warm and loving hugs, then assumed chairs. Karen instinctively poured both of them cups of coffee, then pulled a plate of cinnamon rolls from the microwave, setting it on the table. Everyone pounced on the cinnamon rolls.

Karen, placing another plate of them in to nuke, "I didn’t’ plan a heavy breakfast because we’re having a heavy dinner. Kind of a Homecoming Dinner, and Doug and Joe are joining us."

"We wondered when we’d get to see Uncle Joe and Uncle Doug," Damion said. Brandon suddenly had tears sliding down his face.

"Brandon, dear," Karen asked, "are you getting homesick?"

"No, not at all," Brandon replied, "It’s just that—being here—with you—and Uncle Carl—and our cousins—it feels like—family, loving family! I don’t remember—Mom ever—calling me ‘dear’."

"My DEAR boy," Carl said, warmly, "you better get used to it. You and Damion are very precious and dear young men and Karen and I both care very deeply for both of you. You two are almost like Sons to us."

"Uncle Carl," Damion said, "you’d make a boy an awesome Dad!"

"Carl, grinning, "Been there, done that!" Both boys smiled. "Maybe I can be a foster Dad to a couple of wonderful brothers."

"I think I’d like that, DAD," Damion replied, "MOM, are you okay with that?"

"Sure, Sweetheart," Karen replied, giving Damion a kiss on his forehead.

"Mom, Dad," Brandon stated, "you two are more like real parents to us, than our real parents have ever been. We love you." Carl lost it, standing and giving both Damion and Brandon warm and fatherly hugs. Both boys melted into Carl’s loving arms. Karen and Carl both had a strong feeling that these boys had never had much affection from their birth parents, the way they soaked up affection like sponges.

"I think I better get this show on the road," Karen stated, "or we’ll have a house full of hungry people and no food to eat."

"Aunt—I mean Mom," Damion asked, "can I help you?"

"Maybe, do you know how to peel yams?"

"Wouldn’t they peel like white potatoes?" Damion asked, "We never had real potatoes at home, unless Bran or I peeled them. Mom just fixed instant potatoes, or frozen french-fries."

"They peel about the same," Karen said, "but the insides are orange, instead of white, and they have a really sweet flavor. If you can do the yams, I’ll get the chicken ready to bake."

"You’re baking raw chicken?" Damion asked.

"Well, yeah," Karen replied, "it has to be cooked."

"Oh, Mom usually bought rotisserie chicken or fried chicken from the deli’s, or from KFC." Karen is finding this information incredible, shocking, to say the least. Julia must have really been lazy! These boys are probably going to suffer culture shock! It’s a miracle that these boys were even potty trained! Maybe they learned that in preschool? Karen spread out the chicken parts in a baking pan, sprinkled on some seasoning, and slid it into the oven.

Next item, shred the cabbage and carrots for coleslaw. Another surprise, Damion didn’t know you could make coleslaw at home, Julia always got it from the deli! Karen wondered if Julia even knew how to boil water, or how to turn on a kitchen stove. It’s a small wonder that these boys grew to be as healthy as they seemed to be, considering the way they were fed at home.

* * * * *

Karen planned dinner for about 1:00 PM, but Joe, in full uniform, and I arrived at the Seldon’s home about 11:30 AM, anxious to see our nephews. We were hardly out of my car before being ambushed by Damion and Brandon—what a welcome they gave us. It was impossible to determine if we were happier to hug the boys, or they were happier to give Joe and me warm and loving hugs. Joe and I were both pleased that the boys had chosen to move here.

Entering the kitchen, Karen and Carl gave us a warm welcome. Joe and I, and the boys headed into the living room and sat on the sofa, Joe and I on the ends, and both boys snuggled between us. Joe’s arm was wrapped around Damion’s shoulders, and my arm around Brandon’s. We both have unconditional love for these two young men. The boys told us about their trip, and their visit to Nashville, the home of country music.

DJ and Jamie arrived from school about 12:30 and initiated another round of hugs, interrupted by Carl’s announcement that dinner was on the table. Joe and I sat on one side of the table with Damion between us, and DJ and Jamie on the flip side, with Brandon sitting between them, Carl and Karen occupied the end seats.

During the course of dinner, DJ caught everyone up to date on his reunion with his biological family. He then told us that he and Jamie were to share a cookout Sunday with Mama and Ramous, and that they had also invited Damion and Brandon to join them. Mama and Ramous wanted to meet DJ’s cousins.

The afternoon passed way too quickly for a growing family that was totally enjoying each other’s company. Jamie, DJ and myself were all needing to leave for work about 2:30, and Mike would be picking Joe up about 3:00 PM to start their shift. Carl was heading to his job about 3:30 PM leaving Karen alone with Damion and Brandon. Karen put away the few leftovers, and Damion and Brandon surprised Karen, offering to do the dishes. It had been a very happy and pleasant afternoon for everyone.

After finishing the dishes, Damion and Brandon hooked up Damion’s TV and game machine, and busied themselves with some gaming. Karen, finding a spurt of ambition, decided to replenish the cookie supply, baking a big batch of oatmeal and raisin cookies to keep her four Cookie Monsters from starving.

While making the cookies, a thought crossed her mind. She wondered why she and Carl had never tried to have more children, having raised Jamie as a single child. She totally loves having these young men around, it actually makes her feel younger.

* * * * *

Saturday night DJ and Jamie didn’t come home to our house as usual. As they were planning to take Damion and Brandon out to Darra’s and Ramous’s for a cookout on Sunday, it would be easier if all four boys were to spend the night at Jamie’s home. DJ and Gloria closed the store at 9:00 PM and DJ walked over to the pizzeria. Being Saturday, the pizzeria was closing at 11:00 PM and Jamie and Danny were the closers. To help his boyfriend get out earlier, DJ went back to the kitchen and grabbed the silver from the dishwasher, and started to wrap it. By the time Jamie and Danny finished with their last two tables, DJ had all the silver wrapped, benefiting both Jamie and Danny.

By 11:15 Antonio clocked both Danny and Jamie out. Jamie had ordered an extra large pizza to go, planning to take a treat home to share with Damion and Brandon. Jamie paid the cost of the pizza, with his discount, and he and DJ left, heading for the Seldon home.

Arriving at 11:35, DJ held the door for Jamie, and they both simultaneously announced "PIZZA!" quickly bringing Damion and Brandon to the kitchen from Damion’s room. After destroying the pizza, it was bedtime. DJ told Damion and Brandon that he would like to head to his Mama’s house by 10:30 AM, not sure what time she and Ramous planned to have the cookout.

"DJ, can you wake us early," Damion asked, "Bran and I seriously need to take showers before we go out there, we’re starting to smell!"

DJ, grinning, "No problem, we’ll wake you guys, take our shower, and you guys can jump in when Jamie and I climb out to dry."

"Are you suggesting that Bran and I shower—together?" Damion asked.

"Dami," Brandon said, "it’s not a big deal! We all have similar anatomy, we’ve all seen each other naked before, and it will save some time, and water." Evidently Brandon doesn’t have quite the reservations that Damion has.

Sunday morning DJ and Jamie both woke up with morning wood, as usual. It was already 9:00 AM. They pulled on their boxer-briefs. Jamie grabbed two pairs of clean boxer-briefs and headed into the bathroom to start the water for their shower, and DJ went first into Damion’s bedroom to wake him, and then to Brandon’s room, waking him. He then joined his boyfriend in the bathroom. Both boys dropped their soiled underwear on the floor, and climbed into the shower.

The warm water streaming on their bodies caused them both an urgency to pee, and they playfully released golden streams onto each other, knowing the water would quickly rinse them off and take their pee down the drain. After bathing each other, and having relieved their bladders, their cocks became flaccid.

Done with their shower, they prepared to exit the shower, met by the cousins, naked and ready to shower. As DJ and Jamie stepped out onto the bathmat, Brandon playfully gave both of their wet ass cheeks a healthy slap and jumped into the shower, followed quickly by Damion.

DJ and Jamie grinned while drying each other and overhearing the conversation in the shower.

"Dami, please scrub my back," Brandon said.

"After you scrub mine," Damion replied, "but that’s the only part of you that I’ll wash!" Both of the cousins giggled. By the time Damion and Brandon were dried, Jamie and DJ were already at the table sipping juice and coffee. Damion and Brandon joined them, both wearing clean boxers.

"Are you boys ready for some breakfast?" Karen asked.

"I think we should keep it light," DJ stated, "maybe just a bowl of cold cereal. I have a feeling that Mama is going to have a feast for us, and we don’t want to not be hungry enough to eat it."

After the light breakfast, the four boys dressed in t-shirts, shorts and sneakers, ready to head to DJ’s Mama’s house. They left in DJ’s Tracker, Jamie riding in the back with Brandon and Damion co-piloting with DJ in the front.

Arriving at Mama’s house, Ramous was tending the grill, with Rodney at his side. The boys exited the Tracker, and Rodney ran toward them.

"BRO!" Rodney yelled, wrapping his arms around DJ in a very affectionate hug, then giving Jamie a similar hug.

"Rodney," DJ said, "These are my cousins, Damion and Brandon Whitlock, Guy’s this is my kid brother, Rodney Jackson." Rodney politely offered his hand and Bran and Dami shook it, warmly.

Ramous, heading toward the boys, "Rod, please watch the grill, and don’t let the wings burn." Ramous took DJ and Jamie in his arms, giving them a group hug. "DJ, Jamie, so glad you could join us today, I guess these are the runaways from California?" Damion and Brandon smiled.

"Ramous," DJ stated, "These are my cousins, Damion and Brandon Whitlock, and this is my Mama’s fiancé, Ramous Andrews." The boys extended their hands for a handshake, but Ramous ignored them, instead, giving both boys a warm hug.

"Boys, I’m very happy to meet you," Ramous said, "Welcome to our home, and our little cookout." The more that DJ and Jamie get to know Ramous, the more they both like him. Ramous returned to the grill, as Mama and Camille came out the door, Mama carrying a large bowl of potato salad, and Camille with a bowl of coleslaw, setting them on the picnic table.

Mama, giving DJ a loving hug, "Thank you, Son, for coming out today and bringing your boy and your cousins. Jamie, great to see you again." Mama gave Jamie a warm hug and a kiss on his cheek.

"Mama, Camille," DJ said, "These are my cousins, Damion and Brandon Whitlock, and guys, this is my Mama and my beautiful sister, Camille." Camille blushed, and shook hands with the cousins, but Mama gave both Damion and Brandon a warm hug.

"CAMILLE, RODNEY!" Ramous exclaimed, "I need your help."

"Sure Dad, what do you need?" Rodney asked.

"These wings are done," Ramous stated, "can one of you get me a large bowl, and the Buffalo Wing Sauce, and the other get some small plates, napkins and the Ranch and Bleu Cheese dressings?" Without answering, both Camille and Rodney headed to the kitchen to retrieve the requested items.

It was music to DJ’s ears, noticing that both of his siblings refer to Ramous as ‘Dad’. The love that Ramous has for the kids, and the love they both have for Ramous is so obvious. Why couldn’t JJ have been a real father, like Ramous!

When Camille returned, with the bowl and Wing Sauce, Ramous used tongs and started to drop the approximately 50 drummettes and wing sections into the bowl, and doused them with sauce. The ribs likely needed about another half an hour.

"APPITIZER’S READY!" Ramous announced, placing the bowl of grilled Buffalo Wings on the table. DJ sat on one side, with Camille on his right and Rodney on his left, and Jamie on the end, next to Rodney. Ramous sat on the flip side, closest to the grill, Mama on the other end and Damion and Brandon between them. The atmosphere was warm and loving, and even Damion and Brandon could feel the love shared by this formerly broken family.

The boys had never eaten grilled Buffalo Wings before, and they all agreed that they were the best they’d ever had. When the wings had been destroyed, Mama and Camille gathered up the plates and bones and returned to the kitchen, and returned to the picnic table soon after with silverware, a stack of dinner plates, and a bottle of BBQ sauce. Camille and Rodney went back to the kitchen, and returned with glasses, and a large pitcher of lemonade.

Ramous counted the ribs on the grill, twenty-four! Just enough for everyone to have 3 ribs each. Ramous carried the stack of plates and set them on the side of the grill, and using the tongs, placed three ribs on each plate. Rodney and Camille placed the plates in front of each person. They all dug in, after adding some potato salad and coleslaw to their plates. The ribs were tender and juicy.

After everyone ate their fill, or so they thought, Ramous asked Rodney to go and get the long knife, and he went to the garage, to the overflow refrigerator, returning with a watermelon.

"No cookout would be complete without watermelon!" Ramous remarked, grinning, "Do you white boys eat watermelon?"

"Of course we do!" Damion quickly responded.

"Dad!" Camille exclaimed, irritated, "That’s a racial comment!"

"Sorry Sweetheart," Ramous apologized, "I didn’t mean it to be."

"It’s OK, Ramous," Jamie said, "I think we all have heard the connotation, about chicken bones and watermelon rinds." Nothing more was said about the topic, as Ramous started to cut one inch thick slices of watermelon, and passing them around. Everyone enjoyed a slice of the very sweet and tasty watermelon.

After that, Mama and Camille gathered up the dirty plates, rib bones, and watermelon rinds, leaving the men (and boys) sitting at the table, sipping lemonade.

"So," Ramous asked, "now that you boys are here in North Carolina, where are you living, and what are your plans?"

"Jamie’s wonderful parents are letting us live with them until we can get on our feet," Damion replied, "I’m hoping to gain employment before too long, I have a degree in accounting, and good grades, and that would be my preferred job. I have a years experience with a firm in Frisco, that I left when I moved here."

"I’m going to be transferring my credits from the community college I had attended in Frisco, to the CC here, and I plan to pick up my schooling in the fall." Brandon explained, "I will be attending the same school with Jamie and DJ, but not likely any shared classes, as our curriculums are totally different."

"Damion, just what is the difference between an accountant and a book keeper?" Ramous asked.

"A bookkeeper usually just records the day to day incomes and expenditures into the company’s book," Damion explained. An Accountant is more highly trained, and can do things like payroll, and taxes. I have a bachelors degree in accounting, whereas a bookkeeper can take a few classes of basic accounting, and be good to go."

"Old Mrs. Rice has been my company’s bookkeeper for the last twenty some odd years, but she is wanting to retire. She is still working, but the owner is seeking to hire a replacement for her. No promises, but you may want to apply for the position. Do you have a resume?"

"I do," Damion replied, "and a years worth of experience with an accounting firm in Frisco. I would hope they’d give me a good recommendation."

"They may not be able to offer you as much as an accounting firm in the city might," Ramous explained, "but the outfit is decent to work for, and they’re right here in Smalltown. If you’re interested, I can give you the address, and you can check it out."

"Oh, I’m interested!" Damion stated, smiling. "I need a job, and working here in Smalltown has advantages. If I work in the city, I’d need to rent an apartment up there, or commute over fifty miles each way every day."

"I’ll give you my card," Ramous stated, "for the address and phone number. The man you need to talk with is Phillip West, he’s the owner and does all the hiring. Good luck, Damion."

"Thank you so much, Ramous," Damion replied, "I’ll get right on it Tuesday."

"Damion," Ramous added, "the best time to catch Mr. West in the office is early morning, like 8:00 or 9:00 AM. In the afternoon he is usually out to the work sites, checking on the progress."

About 4:00 PM DJ interrupted a game that Jamie and Brandon was playing with Rodney and Camille. "Jamie, we need to head back, I still have that potato salad to make for Jamal and Rusty’s Pool Party tomorrow."

Darra, overhearing, "DJ, do you know how to make potato salad?"

"Yeah, Mama," DJ explained, "Dad showed me how to make some really great potato salad at Christmas time. He just guided me, and I did all the work. I took a big pan of it to the Rainbow Alliance’s Christmas Party, and the kids demolished it.

"Yeah," Jamie added, "my baby’s potato salad is world class, and all we brought back was a dirty, empty pan."

"What’s the Rainbow Alliance?" Darra asked.

"It’s a club that we have on campus," DJ stated, "for the LGBT students."

"Lost again," Darra said, smiling, "What is LGBT?"

"It stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender," Jamie stated, "and we have about thirty members in the club."

"Two of our closest gay friends," DJ said, "Jamal and Rusty, are hosting the Pool Party and Cookout tomorrow. Jamal begged me to bring a bowl of my potato salad, and I promised him I would. I think the Market closes at 6:00 PM on Sunday’s, and I still need to pick up some of the ingredients for the salad, and make it tonight."

Ramous, as DJ and Jamie were getting their crew together, "Come here guys." DJ and Jamie approached Ramous, and he pulled them into a group hug. "Thank you for coming out today, we enjoyed having you here, as well and Damion and Brandon. Guys, take care of each other, and protect each other. I can feel the love you two share, and I want to reaffirm that you are both welcome and wanted in this household. For heaven’s sake please don’t be strangers. You have Darra’s and my love, and the love of Camille and Rodney. You’ve both become a part of our loving family."

"Ramous," DJ stated, with tears in his eyes, "I love you, and respect you, and I want to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for giving my Mama and my siblings a decent and respectable home, and your love." Darra was standing close by, observing.

"Son," Mama said, "It’s only a matter of time until the ‘Jackson’ name becomes ancient history. You’ve already shed it, now that you are a Kendall, and when Ramous and I tie the knot, I’ll be shedding that ugly name too. I told you that, after we marry, Ramous intends to adopt Camille and Rodney and make them Andrews’s and they’ll be shedding the old name too."

Enter Rodney, "Bro, can I sleep over with you and Jamie tonight?"

"I don’t think tonight would work out, Rodney," DJ replied, "Jamie and I have a lot to do tonight and tomorrow. We all have only a few more days of school, and summer is upon us. I’m sure we can find plenty of nights to share with you over the summer."

"OK. Bro," Rodney replied, smiling, "Promise?"

"Promise!" DJ exclaimed.

"Rodney," Jamie said, wrapping his arm around Rodney’s shoulder, "I’ll make sure DJ keeps that promise! Mama, Rodney is also welcome at Mom and Dad’s house, and I was informed that they are quite anxious to meet this young man." Darra and Ramous both smiled, and Rodney grinned. Jamie has grown a lot of heart for Rodney, almost as much as DJ.

DJ and Jamie plan to drop the cousins off at the Seldon’s home, then head to the grocery store, pick up the needed ingredients for the salad, and then to our house for the night.

Damion, while on the way to Jamie’s house, "You guys are going to a Pool Party tomorrow?"

"It’s a Memorial Day Pool Party and Cookout, combined, and hosted by a couple of our closest friends, " Jamie replied.

"Sounds like fun," Damion stated, "Could you maybe sneak a couple of stowaways in with you?"

"I think you guys would be pretty uncomfortable," DJ said, "It’s gonna be all guys, gay guys, and clothing optional."

"What’s that mean?" Brandon asked.

"It means that swimwear is not required," Jamie explained, "Most, if not all of us guys will likely be skinny dipping."

"Skinny dipping would seem like fun," Damion stated, "if there was some girls there."

Jamie, snickering, "You two are just hopelessly straight. Most of us guys would be pretty uncomfortable naked in front of girls, but it’ll be cool being naked around each other."

DJ and Jamie dropped Damion and Brandon off at the Seldon home, and headed to the market. After purchasing the needed items, they headed to our home, and Jamie helped DJ to make the potato salad before they retired for the night.

* * * * *

OH HAPPY DAY—MEMORIAL DAY HAS ARRIVED!

Joe and I have been invited to join Karen and Carl, and our beloved nephews for a Memorial Day Bar-B-Que. Knowing that DJ and Jamie were going to Jamal and Rusty’s Gayday Pool Party, Karen wanted to do something special for the rest of us. It would seem different, somehow, without the presence of DJ and Jamie, but we would have the company of Damion and Brandon. What Joe and I didn’t know, was that Karen and Carl had also invited Steve and Valerie and their rug rats, Abby and David. Steve and Val had previously not met Damion and Brandon, as they had not attended Aggie’s funeral.

It was almost a normal Monday morning, as DJ, Jamie, Joe and I shared a nice naked breakfast together. The boys were excited, as today was Rusty and Jamal’s clothing optional Pool Party. DJ and Jamie were happy to share the previous day’s gathering at DJ’s Mama’s and Ramous’s home.

Joe and I are pleased that DJ has now reunited with his birth family, and has two loving families. Joe had met Darra under not such great circumstances, the day he helped DJ move out of the projects and here with me. It seems incredible that took place only a little over a year ago, but it seems like it was a decade ago.

I now have a desire to also meet Mama and Ramous, and of course, Camille. Joe and I had met Rodney the night he slept over with DJ and Jamie and I lost a small chunk of my heart to him, he’s a delightful young man.

At Rusty’s house, Jamal and Rusty woke to the sunlight beaming through the window about 9:00 AM. Having had some sex the night before, they jumped in the shower together to wash the dried cum from their bodies. They elected to stay naked, setting the atmosphere for when their guest’s started to arrive. Rusty donned an apron and prepared breakfast for Jamal and himself. They expected guests to start arriving anytime after noon.

After eating, Jamal grabbed their towels from the bathroom, and they slipped out to the pool, and shared some skinny-dipping. Around 11:00 AM, they dried off, and returned to the kitchen.

After quickly washing their breakfast dishes, the boys started to prepare the fixings for the burgers and dogs they were serving. Rusty busied himself making a pan of Hot Dog (or hamburger) chili, while Jamal shredded lettuce, sliced tomatoes and onions, then chopped more onions for hot dogs. They stashed the toppings in the refrigerator, except for the chili.

Jamal placed half a case of Pepsi and half a case of Mountain Dew in the cooler and Rusty grabbed a bag of ice from the freezer and covered the beverages with ice.

Trying to be good host’s, they placed a clean sheet on the top of Rusty’s bed, just in case some of the guest’s wanted to have some sexual fun, and planned to use the Grandparent’s bedroom for a changing room, and a place to pile their clothing. Rusty took the pile of clean bath towels from the bathroom outside and set them on a small table by the pool. Jamal and Rusty were ready!

About 12:30 DJ and Jamie pulled into the driveway and parked, the first guests to arrive. DJ carried the pan of potato salad from the Tracker, and Rusty quickly held the door for him.

"I don’t think there is room for that in the fridge," Rusty said, "let’s put it on top of the ice in the cooler to keep it cool." He opened the top of the cooler, and DJ set the salad down, and closed the lid. DJ and Jamie were a bit surprised that their hosts were naked, already. Both boys received welcoming hugs from Jamal and Rusty, and both gave Jamal junior and Rusty junior a loving squeeze, causing both Rusty and Jamal to grin.

"I think Jamie and I feel a bit overdressed," DJ stated, "where should we go to change?" Rusty showed them to the grandparent’s bedroom, and three or four minutes later they returned to the kitchen, both in their naked glory.

Jamal, looking at DJ’s boyhood, "I’ve always wondered what you sported, down there, now I know. You’re kind of a lightweight, for a black dude."

"We may not be hung like you guys," Jamie responded, grinning, "but DJ junior is a perfect fit for my mouth!" All four boys laughed, and Jamie bent over, giving DJ junior a kiss on the head.

A few minutes later Phil and Bryan arrived, Devon and Quentin pulling in right behind them. The four boys entered the house together, warmly greeted by the four naked boys. Being shown the ‘changing room’ they all went in and stripped, Devon and Quentin both pulling on swimming trunks.

"When can we start swimming?" Devon asked.

"Pool’s open," Rusty replied, "go for it!" Devon and Quentin were the first to jump into the pool, and seconds later DJ, Jamie, Phil and Bryan joined them. Jamal and Rusty held off, feeling they needed to stay inside to welcome more guests they expected.

Over the next ten minutes, Tommy, Randy, Patrick, and Nelson all arrived. They were all soon ready for some skinny-dipping, none of them wearing swim suits.

Tommy, spotting Bryan in the pool, "Hey, Bryan, fill your eyes, I’m naked!"

Bryan, climbing out of the pool and facing Tommy, "And I’m letting it all hang out, just for you, Tommy!" The two boys shared a hug, their peckers touching, and a bunch of boys were laughing at the two, having known about the incident at the volleyball game, where Bryan had accidentally pulled Tommy’s shorts down. Tommy playfully tugged on Bryan’s cock, and Phil responded.

"Hey Tommy!" Phil exclaimed, "that’s mine to play with!"

"Chill, Phil," Tommy stated, "we’re just having a little fun!" All of the expected guests had arrived, and Jamal and Rusty joined their guests in the pool. Devon and Quentin were feeling a little awkward, being the only boys wearing swimsuits.

"Babe," Quentin said softly, "I’m feeling funny, we’re the only ones not naked, I’m gonna slide these trunks off."

"I’m right with you, baby," Devon replied. Both boys climbed out of the pool, and slid their swimsuits down, dropping them on the deck. The rest of the boys observed, and the whole gang cheered. Devon and Quentin grinned, now all of the boys were naked, and enjoying themselves, skinny-dipping.

Patrick and Nelson were two of the newest members of the Alliance, and not well known by any of the other boys. Nelson seemed like a nerd, and was quite shy. Patrick was a bit more outgoing.

Patrick, cornering Nelson in a corner of the pool, "Nelson, you’re awfully quiet today, are you okay?"

"I’m fine," Nelson said, "I just don’t really know most of you guys, and I’m not sure what to expect. I’ve not been very close to other gay boys."

"Do you like to kiss?" Patrick asked.

"I don’t know," Nelson replied, "I’ve never kissed anyone."

"I’d be more than happy to teach you, Nelson, may I?"

"I—I—I guess so." Nelson answered. Patrick held Nelson’s head, and planted his lips on Nelson’s lips, kissing tenderly at first, then slipped his tongue into Nelson’s mouth. Nelson pulled back.

"Hey!" Nelson remarked, "you put your tongue in my mouth."

"It’s called French kissing," Patrick stated, "I wanted to taste your mouth, was it that bad?"

"Maybe not," Nelson said, "May I taste your mouth like that?"

"Sure," Patrick replied, placing his lips on Nelson’s lips again. This time both boys were tonguing each other, and in seconds both boys started to feel their penis’s getting stiff.

"Oh, fuck," Nelson said, "It made me start to get hard!" Patrick brought Nelson’s hand down, placing it on his own stiffened cock.

Nelson, grinning, "You’re hard too!"

"That often happens," Patrick stated, "when two boys kiss."

"Why?" Nelson asked.

"Because," Patrick explained, "your beautiful sweet pecker wants to be inside my nice warm mouth. Have you ever had a blowjob?"

"No," Nelson answered, "I’ve never really done anything sexual with another boy, except to jack off."

"Nelson," Patrick stated, "I would love to take your sweet pecker into my mouth, suck your dick, and taste your sperm. Could we maybe do that?"

"I think I’d like that," Nelson replied, "but not with all these boys around."

"Maybe there is some place we could sneak off to," Patrick replied, "where we could be alone, let’s ask Rusty." Patrick and Nelson approached Rusty and explained the situation that they wanted a place to be alone for a while.

"We’ve gotcha covered, guys," Rusty replied, grinning, "follow me." Rusty led them to his bedroom. "Jamal and I figured there might be a need for this. We laid out a clean sheet on our bed, and there is a roll of paper towels on the headboard, to clean up any mess that you might make. Close the door and you’ve got privacy to do what ever your little hearts desire."

"Thanks, Rusty," Patrick said, "you guys are awesome hosts!" Rusty returned to the pool, leaving the boys in the room, and Patrick gave Nelson his very first blowjob. About half an hour later, the boys returned to the pool, both with a shit-eaten grin on their faces, and flaccid peckers. A few of the boys perceived what may have transpired, but no one pinned the boys down. Perhaps there is a new relationship on the make?

Between Jamal and Rusty, Devon and Quentin, and Phil Raish, there were plenty of big peckers on display for those boys that like to see the big ones! Several of the boys couldn’t resist touching them and causing their owners to grin. It was all in fun, and no one was offended.

About 4:00 PM Rusty fired up the grill and Jamal unfolded a table on the porch to hold the goodies. Rusty and Jamal slipped into the kitchen and washed their hands, got the burgers and dogs from the refrigerator and loaded the grill. Rusty and Jamal, still naked, took turns manning the grill, keeping their bodies a safe distance from the fire. They didn’t want the wrong wieners to get cooked! Rusty lit the side burner and placed the pot of chili on it to warm it up.

Throughout the afternoon, guys had been sipping on Pepsi’s and Dew’s, and periodically walked to the side of the yard to water the foliage, rather than dripping water on the floor to use the toilet.

About 5:00 PM the meat was cooked, and Jamal announced that it was chow time. The guys grabbed plates and buns, and headed to the grill to have Rusty place dogs, hamburgers or cheeseburgers on the appropriate rolls. Then they returned to the table to dress them up as desired and get a good helping of DJ’s famous potato salad. Eight of the boys quickly filled the picnic table, and the others settled on the deck chairs to enjoy the feast.

Rusty, just when the boys thought the cookout was over, "Sit tight guys, we’ve got watermelon." Rusty went into the kitchen and pulled the big melon from the fridge, and started slicing and cutting it into wedges, piling them into a baking pan. Returning outside with the watermelon, the boys lined up again, most of them grabbing two wedges and returning to their seats.

Jamal had turned off the grill after the meat was cooked. There was one lonely burger, and a lonely hot dog still on the grill. Devon and Quentin approached the grill, Devon grabbing the cooled off dog, and Quentin the burger and downed them, just using their fingers. The boys all dropped their plates and plastic flatware into the trash can, used napkins to wipe the faces and hands, dropping them also.

The potato salad was decimated, as was the watermelon. Jamal slid the remaining onions, tomatoes and lettuce into the trash, and he and Rusty returned the empty dishes and utensils to the kitchen.

Most of the boys, patting their full tummy’s, decided to take a last chance skinny-dip before drying and dressing to leave. Devon asked Rusty for an empty plastic bag to put their wet swimsuits in. None of the other boys had ever donned swimsuits.

Slowly the boys climbed out of the pool and started to dry off, then, just as slowly, dropped their towels into the hamper by the washer, and went back into the grandparent’s bedroom to find their own clothes in the big pile on the bed.

As the boys returned to the kitchen, they thanked their hosts very graciously for giving them a wonderful Memorial Day. Talk about a hugfest! Everyone was hugging everyone. Two of the quickest boys to get dressed and leave were Patrick and Nelson. Jamal and Rusty maintained their nudity, no reason to dress, as they would soon be going to bed, likely after watching a movie on Netflix.

DJ and Jamie dressed and returned to the kitchen to thank their hosts, and give them a goodbye hug, both boys giving Rusty Junior and Jamal Junior an affectionate squeeze. As they headed toward the Tracker, Jamie nudged DJ, pointing to the two boys by their cars. Both Patrick and Nelson were totally lost in a romantic embrace, and kiss. DJ smiled, thinking that this just may be the start of a new relationship.

The long awaited pool party and cookout had come to an end, and everyone had enjoyed a wonderful time. Tomorrow is Tuesday, and DJ’s long day at work. When the boys arrived home, Joe was still on patrol with Mike, and the boys were excited to tell me all about the party. All in all, it had been a great Memorial Day!

To be continued.............

As another chapter comes to a close, a new chapter is on the horizon. In Chapter 44 Annie Gill and Matt, (and Marie,) are planning the trip to Atlanta for Matt’s upper surgery. Marie’s parents push for more details, Trouble in Paradise? Marie’s parents don’t know that Matt is a Trans boy. Rodney gets to spend more overnights with DJ and Jamie, and Doug and Joe make an attempt to bring DJ’s biological family into the fold. Karen and Carl meet Rodney, and the young thief steals two more hearts. Damion gets a promising interview, Brandon has an interest in Camille and Rodney turns fourteen. Hang on for a bumpy ride.
Just a reminder - we authors all :heart: love comments - they give us reason to keep writing, for you to enjoy!
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Yessss, I was having DJ withdrawal so thanks for the fix, this was a great chapter. Great to see the cousins settling in. The more I hear from them about their supposed mother, the more I dislike that woman. Thankfully their new mom and dad can give them plenty of the love and affection they seem to have missed.

I'm really loving Ramous too, he continues to amaze with his loving and accepting attitude. Glad he saved the rest of DJs family and is making them his own. Even starting to warm to Darra. I'm beginning to see now that before she was just in a difficult situation trying to raise three children on her own, I guess she did what she could. At least now she has the chance and means to concentrate on being more of a mom for Rod and Cam and it's showing her in a much better light.

The naked pool party looked like fun. So good to see everyone happy and comfortable with each other, even Devon and Quentin eventually. 

Thanks again Doug for the new chapter, looking forward to more fun and adventures with our NC family.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This was a great chapter! I like the way the families all are trying to blend and get along! It sure seems to be working. Your cast keeps getting bigger. I love the new characters, but I think I may need to create a program or cast list to keep everyone sorted! 😄😄😄😄 I continue to enjoy this story and all the wonderful characters! Thanks. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..