Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 9,517 Words
  • 2,200 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 41. Chapter 41

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There is a young, gay boy, 15 year old Fernando, who's father has kicked him out (which happens way too often in real life) and CPS (Child Protective Services) have placed him with foster parents, a married straight couple. WARNING! There is a description of teenage (Under 18) mutual masturbation in this chapter.
  1.  

HERE IT IS FOLKS! The long awaited Chapter 41. Memorial Day (and Jamal and Rusty’s Clothing Optional Pool Party) are arriving, and they request a big favor from DJ. Antonio and Maria discuss adopting Fernando with him. Fernando spends his first night with Danny, at Danny’s home. A ghost from DJ’s past comes to haunt him and Joe and Doug receive exciting news from Damion and Brandon.

* * * * *

DJ Chapter 41 – A gay love story by Doug Spencer

Monday afternoon, April 16th, after softball practice, the activity bus dropped Fernando at the bus stop near his home and he walked in the door to Maria’s culinary aroma. Fernando entered the kitchen and gave Maria a loving hug and kiss then headed to the living room and gave Antonio a hug.

After dinner, Maria gathered up the dishes and took them to the sink to be washed. She then joined Antonio and Fernando, in the living room. Antonio invited Fernando to sit between them on the sofa, as they always do when they wish to talk with him. Fernando was apprehensive, and was afraid he’d done something that they were displeased with.

"Son," Antonio asked, "do you know what adoption means?"

"Yeah," Fernando replied, excitedly, "are we going to adopt a dog?"

Antonio, caught off-guard, "Do you think we should adopt a dog?"

"Oh, yeah," Fernando answered, "I’d love to have a dog!"

"No promises, yet," Antonio replied, "but we’ll consider getting you a dog."


"Sweetheart," Maria stated, "sometimes people can be adopted, too. Antonio and I love you very much, but we don’t want to stay as foster parents to you."

"You mean—you want to get rid of me—and send me to another foster home—or even back to my Mama and Papa?" Fernando asked, distraught.

"Oh, no, Son!" Antonio replied, pulling Fernando close, "Maria and I are considering filing to adopt you, and make you our ‘forever’ son. If we adopted you, your name would change, from Gomez to Chevas, and we would become your legal parents, instead of just foster parents."

"Whew!" Fernando exclaimed, "I love you both so much, I don’t want to ever live with other parents. I would very much like for you to adopt me." There was a knock at the door. Maria opened the door, and welcomed Mary Stewart to come in.

"I’m a few days overdue for a visit," Mary said, "I hope I’m not interrupting anything."

"Actually," Antonio replied, "I think you’re visit is quite timely, we were just discussing the possibility of adoption with Fernando." Fernando smiled.

"He is almost sixteen," Mary stated, "I think that the final decision should be his, may I talk with the boy, alone?"

"Certainly," Antonio said, "we’ll be on the back porch." Maria and Antonio walked out the back door, leaving Fernando with Mary.

After her discussion with Fernando, Mary was convinced that this was a loving family in the making. Fernando was very happy, living with the Chevas’s, and was excited about the possibility of them becoming his ‘forever parents.’ She asked Fernando to bring his parents back inside, then asked Fernando to ‘get lost’ for a while so she could talk with Maria and Antonio, privately.

"Mom, Dad," Fernie said, "I’m gonna go see Liz for a while."

"That’s fine, Son," Antonio replied," I’ll come get you when we’re done."

"Thanks, Dad," Fernando replied, "See you soon." Fernando left.

"So who is Liz?" Mary asked.

"Liz Martin," Maria replied, "She lives just a couple doors away, and she and Fernando have become the closest of friends, actually, best friends."

"Romantically involved?" Mary asked.

"Oh, no," Maria replied, "When they first met, at the bus stop, Fernando shared his sexuality with Liz. They’re more like girlfriends, just close. Fernando helped Liz meet one of his teammates, Ron Price, and now Ron and Liz are dating." Then, grinning, "Liz is not Fernando’s type, if you know what I mean." Mary nodded, and smiled, understanding.

"I hope you realize," Mary said, "that if you were to adopt Fernando, there would be no more support payments from the state."

"Mary," Antonio responded, "money is not an issue here. Fernando’s happiness and welfare is our number one priority. Maria and I have unconditional love for that incredible young man! We just want to nurture him, and let him grow into the best man that he can be in his own skin."

"Do you know anything about his background, or his family?" Mary asked.

"His sister, Serena Gomez," Maria stated, "has told me a lot. Their parents are Argentine, and they hold dearly to their culture. Kids like Fernando, in Argentina, are scorned, and treated like criminals, in addition to being an embarrassment to their families. When the kiss incident happened, in his former school, Fernando’s father walked out of the meeting, and stated that a faggot boy was not welcome in his home. That’s how he ended up under the care of CPS."

"His sister," Antonio picked up, "and her boyfriend, Chuck, shared the situation with a mutual friend, Jamie Seldon, who just happens to be one of our best servers and most dependable employees. Jamie, God bless his heart, brought the situation to our attention and asked us to consider being fosters for Fernando—and here we are!"

"I discussed the possibility of adopting Fernando with Serena," Maria added, "and Serena told me that she believes that his parents will sign off. His Papa doesn’t want him around, but Antonio and I are very happy to have Fernando with us. Due to medical problems, Antonio and I never had children, but we would love to make Fernando our forever Son. He’s taken to calling us ‘Mom’ and ‘Dad’, which we love, and, we refer to him as our son. We tend to ignore that he is only a foster son. He’s such a loveable and delightful young man, and everyone that gets to know him falls in love with him."

Antonio, with his eyes getting wet, "I cannot conceive how a father could even consider telling such a beautiful young man that he wasn’t welcome in his home! I don’t hate much of anyone, but I have developed some hatred toward Fernando’s birth parents, even though I’ve never met them."

"I can feel the love that you two have for Fernando," Mary said, "and also the love he has for both of you. This is a loving family in the making, if I ever saw one! To begin, you need to hire an attorney, and he can guide you through the steps to file for his adoption. If Fernando’s parents willingly sign off, it will make things pretty quick and simple, and you may not even need to go to court."

If it doesn’t go that way, I would recommend that you wait until after Fernando’s sixteenth birthday in December to file. At sixteen, the judge would accept Fernando’s input as an adult, just in case his biological parent’s aren’t willing to sign off.

"Mrs. Stewart," Antonio stated, "Thank you so much for you advice. At least now we have a starting point. Is there an attorney that you would recommend?"

"Not really," Mary replied, "just make sure that your attorney is familiar with handling adoption cases. If I can be of further assistance, you have my card." Mary left shortly thereafter.

Antonio, giving Maria a loving hug and kiss, "Sweetheart, we may yet have a family of our own!" Maria smiled, and Antonio went to the Martin’s home to retrieve Fernando.

* * * * *

On Monday afternoon, April 30th, when Rusty and Jamal left campus, they decided to get invitations printed for their upcoming Pool Party. The next Rainbow Alliance meeting would be next Monday, May 7th, and they wanted to pass out the invitations to all the gay guys at the next meeting.

They selected an invitation that showed a swimming pool on the front, with a ‘You’re Invited’ imprinted. On the inside was:

ALL GAY, ALL GUY

CLOTHING OPTIONAL

POOL PARTY & COOKOUT!

Where: Rusty’s Address

When: Memorial Day (5/28)

Time: 1:00 PM until ?

Dinner: 5:00 PM

Hosted by: Jamal & Rusty

They ordered fifteen invitations, and told the print shop they wanted to pick them up by Friday, May 4th. That would give them the weekend to write names on the envelopes.

* * * * *

On Tuesday morning, May 1st, Fernando and Liz were at the bus stop as usual, and Danny rode up on his bike. Liz couldn’t help but notice the warm, and loving smiles on both Danny’s and Fernando’s faces.

"Hey Dude," Danny said, "Are you working tonight?"

"Nope," Fernando replied, "I’ve got a home game, so I’ll be at the school until after the baseball game ends."

"I’m off tonight, and I’d love to come and watch you play, but I can’t be out alone after dark, you know," Danny said.

"Danny," Liz said, "Do you think your Mom could maybe drop you off at the school before the softball game?"

"Maybe," Danny answered, "but I wouldn’t have a way home, and I can’t be walking home after dark."

"If you can get your Mom to drop you off at the diamond," Liz said, "you’d be welcome to sit with me on the bleachers. Ron can drop you off at your house when he brings Fernie and me home, after the baseball game ends."

"I’ll try to make it," Danny said, "Fernie, maybe I’ll get to see you play tonight, Thanks, Liz—a bunch!" Danny rode off, just as the bus arrived to take Fernie and Liz to school. Liz and Fernando shared a seat on the bus as usual.

"Fernie," Liz stated, "you’ve got a thing for Danny, don’t you."

"We’re just good friends," Fernie said.

"Fernie, we’re best friends," Liz said, "you can tell me. You two have nothing but hearts full of love for each other and I could feel that you were both dying to share a kiss, back at the stop!" Fernando’s face was turning red.

"Oh, come on," Fernie," Liz said, "you don’t need to be ashamed of who you are, or your sexuality, I love you, as a friend, and I don’t care. Well, actually I do care, if Danny is the boy that makes you happy, then I’m happy, for both of you!"

"Thanks, Liz," Fernie said, "I’m lucky to have a friend that understands me like you do, and I love you too."

Later that day, Danny got his Mom to take him to the school before the softball game, so he could watch his friend play. Danny walked to the bleachers, looking for Liz, but she spotted him first.

"DANNY!" Liz hollered standing and waving her arms. Danny walked over and sat down next to her. "I’m glad you made it."

"Thanks," Danny replied, "I really wanted to see Fernie play, I know he so much enjoys being a part of this team, and I’m really proud of him."

"That’s expected," Liz replied, "you should be proud of your boyfriend."

"BOYFRIEND!" Danny blurted, "We’re just close friends."

"And the moon is made of green cheese!" Liz responded, "Fernie and I are best friends, and best friends share secrets. If you and Fernie aren’t boyfriends, you’re on the way to it. When you guys look at each other, all I can see is a look of love, pure love for each other!"

"Are you accusing us of being gay?" Danny asked.

"Danny, chill," Liz stated, "Fernie came out to me when we first met, and I can’t picture Fernie dating a straight boy, so what should I think?"

"If that was to become public," Danny said, "it could ruin both of our reputations."

"I’m not publishing it in the school newspaper," Liz said, "as I told Fernie just this morning, if you two can make each other happy, then I’m happy for both of you."

The game started, and Gomez was on the mound for the first inning. Fernie’s precise pitches cost the opposing team three outs. Coach alternated pitchers between Ron and Fernando each inning and Fernando made some solid hits, making two runs for the Cards. The Cards won the game by two runs. After the game, Ron and Fernando joined Liz and Danny to watch the baseball game. Danny gave Fernando a hug, and the two boys shared a kiss, right in front of God and everybody, and Liz caught the kiss on her phone. If the other team members didn’t know that Fernie was gay before, they probably know it now, at least Ron knows. While watching the baseball game, Danny and Fernie held each other’s hands.

After the baseball game ended, with another win for the Cards, Ron, Liz, Fernando and Danny all walked to Ron’s car to go home.

Ron, with Danny and Fernie in the back seat, "Guys, if you want to kiss and make out in my back seat, it’s cool, but I really wish you’d refrain from showing PDA in front of an audience, like you did tonight!"

"I’m sorry Ron," Danny apologized, "I guess that was my bad, I was just happy and excited, and I wasn’t thinking straight, no pun intended."

Ron, snickering, "I somehow doubt that you boys ever think—straight! Fernie, I was aware of your sexuality, but you’re a good player, and an asset to the team. Danny, I never knew, until tonight, that you were gay."

"I think," Danny stated, "like most gay boys, I’ve always tried to keep that part of me hidden, I just slipped up tonight."

"Yeah, you sure did let the cat out of the bag tonight!" Ron remarked. Ron dropped Danny off at his house, then drove to Liz’s house. He shared a goodnight kiss with Liz, and Liz and Fernie both went to their homes, and Ron took off.

* * * * *

Friday morning, May 4th, DJ and Jamie arrived on campus about 8:50 for their 9:00 AM class, and started to walk to the main entrance.

"HOLD UP, GUYS!" Jamal and Rusty approached them. Jamal and Rusty bumped fists with DJ and Jamie.

"What’s up, Guys?" Jamie asked.

"We’re picking up the invitations this afternoon for our Memorial Day Pool Party, DJ, we need to ask a huge favor of you," Jamal said.

"Are we going to be invited?" Jamie asked.

"Of course!" Rusty remarked, "You two are right at the top of our list."

"DJ," Jamal said, "remember that fantabulous potato salad you brought to the Christmas Party? Could you maybe duplicate it for our cookout? We can’t buy potato salad that even comes close! And we’ll cover the cost."

"You really think it’s that good?" DJ asked.

"Baby, your potato salad is world class," Jamie added, "everybody likes it."

"Okay," DJ replied, smiling, "I’ll make you potato salad, and don’t worry ‘bout the cost, I’ll donate it to the cause. How many do you expect to feed?"

"About ten to twelve hungry gay dudes," Rusty answered, "Thanks, DJ."

"You’re welcome, guys," DJ said, "we all better get to class."

* * * * *

Friday afternoon, May 4th, when classes let out, Jamal and Rusty headed to the print shop and picked up the invitations, and then to Jamal’s house for the weekend. George and Rose have completely accepted the relationship between Jamal and Rusty, and have adopted Rusty as a second son. The boys sleep together in Jamal’s bed, usually naked, and what the boys might do with each other in bed, Rose and George don’t want to know.

The boys have fallen into a loose routine, spending every other weekend at Jamal’s and the opposite weekend at Rusty’s. This is the weekend to spend at Jamal’s, and on Sunday, Rusty will go to church with Jamal’s family. Pastor John looks forward to seeing the boys, at least every other Sunday, and he knows the score. After the service, Pastor John always gives the boys a loving group hug.

As you may recall, Pastor John has a younger brother that is gay, and he has a desire to make this church be a welcome refuge for members of the LGBT Community. "This is God’s house, and these doors are open to ALL of God’s children."

Saturday afternoon Jamal and Rusty settled at the picnic table to address the invitations. George wandered out and approached the table, picking up one of the invitations, and reading it.

"Clothing Optional?" George remarked, "That sounds like an invitation to skinny dip!"

"Dad," Jamal said, "we’re only inviting a few of our closest gay friends, and they’re all gay dudes. If they want to bare it all, it’s their prerogative."

"I hope it doesn’t turn into an orgy," George said.

"That’s doubtful," Jamal replied, "some of the guys have partners that they’re attached to. We just want everyone to have a good time, and I doubt that anyone will do anything sexual, aside from maybe kissing." George walked away with a smirk on his face. He won’t be discussing this with Rose.

The boys placed the invitations in the envelopes, and started to put names on the envelopes. They addressed one to DJ & Jamie, Bryan & Phil, Devon & Quentin, and then to the singles, like Tommy, Randy, Patrick, and Nelson.

* * * * *

Late Saturday afternoon Sam White brought Danny to the pizzeria to start his 5:00 PM shift, and followed Danny inside and approached Antonio.

"Antonio," Sam asked, "what is Danny’s schedule for tonight and tomorrow?"

"Let me check," Antonio answered, checking the schedule, "He is 5:00 to close tonight, and 4:00 to close on Sunday. We close at 11:00 tonight and 9:00 on Sunday, but it may take us up to an hour to get cleaned up and out of here, after we close."

"Josh and I wanted to invite Fernie to spend the night with Danny at our home tonight, if you approve," Sam stated.

"I’m sure we approve," Antonio replied, "let me see if Fernando wants to sleep over with Danny. FERNIE!"

Fernando, approaching Antonio, "Yeah, Dad?"

"Son, would you like to sleep over with Danny tonight, at his house?"

Fernando, with a smile that would light up the world, "Sure, Dad, that would be great!"

"Then I guess that’s settled," Sam stated, smiling, "I guess we can expect the boys about midnight, or a bit after, Thanks, Antonio." Sam left.

Fernando, approaching Danny, "Danny, guess what? I can sleep over with you tonight at your house!"

"Awesome!" Danny exclaimed, "I know we’ll both sleep good tonight."

Jamie had come in at 2:00 PM and was also scheduled until close. As the guest’s came in, Jamie, Celeste and Danny split the tables. Celeste was scheduled through rush, about 8:00 PM, and Fernie was alternating between hosting, bussing tables, and cashiering. Jamie and Fernie were the only ones trained to operate the cash register, aside from Maria and Antonio.

Antonio is gradually introducing Fernando to all aspects of the pizza business, hoping that someday, Fernando would be in a position to take over the business, allowing him and Maria retire. They both are hoping the adoption process goes well and they will eventually be able to pass the business down to their Son.

The business slowed up a little about 7:30 that night and Danny brought the silverware from the dishwasher, and helped Celeste get a jump start on wrapping it, so that she could get out of there at 8:00.

The last client’s paid their tabs about 11:15, and Antonio showed Fernando how to count down the till, then, taking the money, and Fernando, back to the office, showed Fernando how to do the deposit, while Jamie and Danny cleaned up the front. About 11:30 Danny brought out the last of the silverware from the dishwasher, and he and Jamie wrapped it. Jamie was pleased at how well Danny had learned to be a server, and he really likes Danny, a lot.

Jamie is well aware of Danny’s closeness with Fernie, and wonders if they will become more than just close friends. They’re young, Danny just turned seventeen in March, and Fernie won’t be sixteen until December. Thinking back, he and DJ were both nineteen when he and DJ began their relationship. DJ will turn twenty-one in November and he will be twenty-one on Christmas Day. Jamie smiled, remembering the first time he kissed DJ’s succulent lips, way back when, and the first time he took DJ’s BBC into his mouth. (Remember, BBC means Beautiful Black Cock) He and DJ love each other as much today as they ever did, probably more.

Finally, about midnight, Antonio clocked Jamie and Danny out. Jamie headed out to drive to our home to join his baby, and Danny and Fernando left with Antonio and Maria, heading first to make the night deposit at the bank, and then to Danny’s house to drop the boys off. Tonight will be the first time that Fernando will have been inside of Danny’s home.

Sam treated the boys to a bedtime snack of homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies and glasses of milk to wash them down with. She grinned, watching the boys feeding each other cookies, then suggested it was bedtime. Danny led Fernie first to the bathroom, and watched, fascinated, as Fernie pulled back his foreskin, preparing to pee. They cris-crossed their streams, grinning, and Danny led Fernie to his room, which contained two twin beds. Fernando was a bit disappointed, expecting to see a full sized bed for two. He guessed they were not sleeping together.

The boys started to undress, removing their sneakers and socks, then jeans and polo shirts. Grinning, Danny grabbed the waistband of Fernie’s boxers and slid them down, and Fernie followed suit with Danny’s. The two boys viewed each other’s naked bodies, grinning.

Danny, pulling down the top sheet and blanket on his bed, "Come on, we can both fit in one bed, we’re not that big!" Fernie, grinning, slid into Danny’s bed, sliding over next to the wall. Danny slid in beside him, and turned off the table lamp on the bedstand. The two boys hugged each other and shared a passionate kiss, their tongues exploring each other’s mouths, and their peckers both became erect, and they both instinctively held each other’s erect boyhood’s.

Danny, speaking softly, "Wanna jack off?"

"Sure," Fernie replied, "but where will the jism go?"

"Don’t sweat it, I got us covered," Danny replied. Danny turned the lamp back on and slid out of bed. He walked over, with his nice boner leading the way, and locked the door, then opened the door on the nightstand and pulled out a clean towel, "In here," he said, "I always try to keep some towels handy—just in case."

The two boys started to stroke their erections, both of their eyes glued to the other’s pecker, and occasionally glancing into each other’s eyes, grinning.

"I’ve never done this with another boy before," Fernie said, "This is fun."

"Wanna swap?" Danny asked. Without a verbal answer, Fernie took Danny’s prick into his hand, and Danny returned the favor, the boys were now stroking each other. Danny was getting off, loving the feeling of Fernie’s sheath covered pecker, and the soft velvety foreskin.

"I’m gonna need that towel soon," Fernie said, "I’m about to cum!"

Danny placed the towel on Fernie’s pubes, and felt Fernie’s cock starting to pulse, and grinned, watching as Fernie’s ejaculate flowed from the end of his pecker and out of his hood, onto the towel. Danny then grabbed the towel and placed it where he thought his own load would land, as Fernie finished Danny off. Most of Danny’s cum landed on the towel, with the first spurt landing on his chest, and some ran onto the back of Fernie’s hand. The boys ‘mopped up’ the excess mess with the towel. Danny rolled the towel up and stashed it under the bed, unlocked the door, slid back into bed and turned out the light.

Danny lay on his side, and Fernando snuggled his backside against Danny’s chest. Danny gave Fernie a tender kiss on the cheek then wrapped his arm around Fernie, spooning him, and holding him close. Both boys were basking in their closeness, and their naked bodies lying next to each other felt wonderful. They both soon fell asleep.

* * * * *

Jamie arrived home, to a quiet house. He had expected that DJ would be waiting up for him, but DJ was already in bed, and asleep. Even both Dad’s were already in bed. Jamie turned out the kitchen light and went to their room to crawl in bed with DJ, and DJ stirred a little.

"Hi, baby," DJ mumbled. Jamie climbed into bed with DJ, taking a few seconds to kiss those succulent black lips that he totally loves so much.

"I thought you’d be waiting up for me," Jamie said.

"The opening clerk called out, and Randy asked me to come in at 10:00 and open with Gloria, sorry, baby." DJ apologized.

"No problem, my love," Jamie said, "shit happens, goodnight baby." DJ quickly returned to his slumber, and Jamie snuggled close and fell asleep before very long. Jamie will get up with DJ in the morning, as he is scheduled as the sole server from noon until 4:00 when Danny comes in. Jamie will be getting off around 8:00 and Danny is the closer.

It’s Sunday morning, May 6th, and at 8:30 AM DJ’s alarm sounded, invading the pleasure of both boys’ slumber. They pulled their bodies out of bed, and stood together at the toilet to relieve the pressure from their bladders, then stumbled into the kitchen, naked of course, to greet the Dads, both sitting at the table naked with their first cups of coffee. After giving the Dad’s warm morning hugs, Jamie poured himself a glass of grape juice and DJ poured a cup of coffee.

At 9:15 AM DJ excused himself from the table, quickly dressed for work and headed to Burger King to get cups of coffee and breakfast sandwiches for Gloria and himself. A little after 10:00 Doug donned the apron and cooked up some sausage and eggs for Jamie, Joe and himself. Jamie explained the upcoming ‘Clothing Optional’ Pool Party to the Dad’s, causing smiles on both Doug’s and Joe’s faces. Jamie told them that Rusty and Jamal had requested DJ to make his famous potato salad for their cookout part of the party.

"Jamie," Joe remarked, grinning, "It sounds like a really fun day for you guys, don’t be surprised if a couple of old farts come and crash the party! If we do, it won’t be official police business." Jamie grinned.

When DJ arrived at Southside Drug, with the coffee and breakfast biscuits, Gloria was more than happy to hold the door for him, greeting him with her usual ‘Good Morning Sweetie." Gloria and DJ have nothing but love and respect for each other, and DJ has become one of Gloria’s favorite persons. At 2:00 PM, Randy will be taking over as manager, and Gloria will be going home for the rest of Sunday. DJ is scheduled off at 6:00 PM. About 2:30 PM a slender black boy with dreadlocks and a backpack approached DJ.

"DJ!" The young man exclaimed.

"That’s what they call me," DJ replied, "How may I help you?"

"DJ, don’t you know who I am?" he said, "I’m Rodney, your brother!"

"Oh my gosh!" DJ exclaimed, "You’ve grown a lot." DJ gave Rodney a hug, and, for whatever reason, he felt a dam about to burst.

Rodney, hugging DJ like he’d never let him go, "DJ, I’ve missed you, so much!" Rodney had tears streaming down his face.

Randy, approaching the two boys, "DJ, is everything okay?"

"Randy," DJ explained, "this is my little brother, Rodney, and I haven’t seen him since I moved out of the projects and in with Dad, over two years ago."

"Rodney," Randy said, extending his hand, "it’s a pleasure to meet you." Rodney shook hands with Randy. "DJ, it’s not very busy, take a break, I’m sure you two have some ground to cover."

"Rodney, I haven’t had lunch yet, are you hungry?" DJ asked.

"Kinda," Rodney replied, "but I don’t have any money."

"I do," DJ said, smiling, "How ‘bout we split a pizza?"

"That’d be cool," Rodney replied, smiling. DJ called Jamie.

"Hi Baby," Jamie answered.

"Jamie, hook me up with a medium Chicken Alfredo, and I’m gonna send a black dude with dreads over to pick it up. I’ll explain to you later who he is."

"Tomato and Bacon on it?" Jamie asked.

"Yep," DJ said, "about a half hour?"

"Yeah, It’ll be ready," Jamie said, and hung up. DJ led Rodney to the table in the break area.

"DJ," Rodney asked, "is there any chance I could sleep over with you tonight, like we used to sleep together?

"Rodney, aren’t you getting a little old to sleep with other boys?"

"It’s not like we’re queer," Rodney stated, "we’re brothers, and I always felt comfortable and secure when I slept with you. And then you abandoned us."

"Rodney, there are things you didn’t know," DJ stated. "When I found out that Papa was coming home from prison, I needed to leave. There was no way that I would sleep under the same roof with Papa, not after how he treated me, and some things he said about me."

"I know he used to say you were a faggot," Rodney admitted, "but you never acted like one, toward me. I don’t care if you’re gay, I’m not afraid to sleep with you, I really want to, at least for one night. Papa can’t say anything bad about you anymore, Papa’s dead!"

"Oh, I’m sorry Rodney," DJ replied, "I didn’t know, when did he pass?"

"He was actually murdered, DJ," Rodney explained, "Papa never worked a normal job, he made his money dealing drugs. I guess he got into another dealer’s territory, a car drove by our apartment, shots were fired, and Papa was killed. It happened about six, maybe eight months ago, and they’ve never made an arrest. That happened when we still lived in the projects."

"You’ve moved?" DJ asked, "Does Mama still work at Wal-Mart?"

"No," Rodney replied, "after you left, Mama had problems finding someone to watch over Camille and me. She called out too many times and they fired her. Just a few weeks after Papa got killed, Mama started dating Ramous, and about two months ago, we all moved into his home. It’s a real house, and a nice house. Ramous is a construction worker, and he’s a pretty cool dude, Camille and I like him, a lot. He treats us like we are his own kids."

"I think you need to go pick up that pizza, it should be ready." DJ said, handing his debit card to Rodney to pay for the pizza, and Rodney left.

Rodney returned with the pizza about six minutes later and he and DJ sat at the table in the break area to attack it. Rodney handed DJ’s card back.

"They wouldn’t take the payment," Rodney said, "Anthony said he owed you one." DJ smiled.

Rodney, after two bites, "Wow, this is different, awesome pizza!

"It’s my favorite, Bro, Chicken Alfredo with Bacon and Tomato."

It was 2:55 PM and I walked into the store to work my 3:00 to 9:00 shift. DJ left the pizza and came out to greet me, then dragged me to the break area.

"Dad, there is someone here I’d like you to meet," DJ said, "Dad, this is my little brother, Rodney Jackson, Bro, this is my Dad, Doug Kendall." The two shared a handshake, and Rodney had a bewildered look on his face. "Dad," DJ asked, "Rodney wants to spend the night with me at our house, is it OK?"

"Son, it’s your home too," I said, "of course it’s okay, Rodney, don’t you have school tomorrow?"

"Yeah," Rodney replied, "I’m in ninth grade at the middle school, and I’ve got my books and school clothes in there (pointing to his backpack). Maybe DJ can drop me off at school in the morning?"

"Not a problem, Bro, what time do you need to be there?" DJ asked.

"8:30" Rodney answered.

"That’ll work," DJ stated, "we have a 9:00 AM class at CC, we can drop Rodney off at middle school then just drive on out to campus."

"Who is this ‘we’ you’re talking about?" Rodney asked.

"Jamie and me," DJ replied, "we have the same class schedule, and travel to the CC together. (CC= Community College)

"DJ," I said, "there is some meat loaf and scalloped potatoes that you can heat up for supper, for you and Rodney. Joe is picking up some subs for us on his way home tonight."

"Thanks Dad," DJ said, "we’ll probably do that." Doug picked up the deliveries and headed out. DJ went to the restroom and sat on the toilet, not because he needed to, but he wanted to get away from Rodney and call Jamie. ‘Hi baby, what’s up?"

"Jamie, can you call your Mom and tell her that I won’t be coming to your house tonight. Something has come up, and I need to spend tonight with my Dads. I’ll catch up with you tomorrow at school, and I’ll explain later."

"DJ, is something wrong?" Jamie asked.

"No baby, nothing is wrong, it’s a family matter but I just don’t have the time now to explain," DJ replied, "I love you and I will tell you everything tomorrow." Jamie is worried, he and DJ never keep secrets from each other.

"DJ," Rodney stated, "I need to call Mama, and let her know that I’m spending the night with you."

"OK, Bro, do you have a cell?" DJ asked.

"No, can I use yours?" Rodney asked.

"No, I don’t want Mama to know my number, use the pay phone outside, here is some change," DJ said, giving Rodney some coins.

"DJ, go with me please, so she can verify that I’m really staying with you." DJ walked out to the pay phone with Rodney, and Rodney made the call, explaining that he was staying with his brother tonight. "She wants to talk with you," Rodney stated, holding the handset out to DJ.

"Hi Mama," DJ said, casually, "It’s me, DJ, Rodney found me today, and he’s going to spend the night with me at my home."

"DJ, it’s wonderful to hear your voice!" Mama exclaimed, breaking down, "Rodney’s not the only one that—misses you—I miss you—too. Baby, I may—not have been—a great mother—but I do—love you!"

"Mama, please—don’t cry!" DJ said, trying to hold back his own tears.

"How will Rodney get—to school—tomorrow?" Mama asked.

"He’s got his school clothes and books," DJ replied, "I’ll drop him off at the middle school, on my way to my class at CC."

"You’re taking classes at CC? What are you studying?" Mama asked.

"When I graduate," DJ replied, "I’ll be a pharmacy technician."

"I can’t believe my boy is in college!" Mama remarked, "DJ, I’m so proud of you! Please promise me you’ll come and see me soon? Did Rodney tell you that we don’t live in the project anymore?"

"Yeah, Mama, and he also told me that Papa died, and you now have a much better man to love," DJ said.

"DJ, maybe you can come out for dinner some night," Mama said, "and you can meet Ramous. Oh, and since I no longer have to work, I cook real food."

"That’s great, Mama, I need to get back to work, but I’ll see you soon, I promise." DJ hung up, and he and Rodney returned inside the store. While Rodney and DJ were out on the pay phone, Cindy had come in and was now on a terminal.

Randy, approaching the boys, "DJ, I know you’re scheduled until 6:00 but Gwen will be in at 5:00 and we’re not all that busy. If you’ll get your drawer I’ll get you clocked out now, and you’ll have the rest of the day to spend with Rodney."

"I’ll get my drawer," DJ said, smiling, "I don’t like to lose the hours, but I’ll make good use of it tonight!" DJ exclaimed, nudging Rodney. DJ got clocked out, and Randy told Rodney he was glad to have met him, and he hoped to see him again. Rodney followed DJ out to the parking lot to the Tracker.

Rodney, climbing into the passenger seat, "Neat Wheels! Is this yours?"

"Yep!" DJ replied, smiling, "Dad gave me this for my twentieth birthday, last November, and I’m very happy with it."

"I’m confused," Rodney said, "you’re as black as I am, but the man you call ‘Dad’ is white, how does that happen?"

"Adoption," DJ explained, "when I left home, I moved in with Doug. Doug was like a father to me, and I started to call him Dad. Doug and I fell in love, not as a gay couple, but as a father and son. Last fall, Doug filed to adopt me, and make me his legal son, and since I was over sixteen, the court took my testimony as an adult. Rodney, the happiest day of my life was the day that judge said that Doug Kendall was now my legal father, and I was now his legal son, and my name changed from Dewain Jovan Jackson to Douglas Joseph Kendall."

"Where did the ‘Joseph’ come from?" Rodney asked.

"That’s my step-dads first name, Joseph Reynolds."

"WHOA!" Rodney blurted, "This is getting complicated."

"Not really," DJ said, grinning, "When Dad and Joe got married, last January, Joe became my step-dad. I can show you pictures of the wedding." DJ pulled the Tracker into the drive and parked, and Rodney followed DJ in through the back door.

"Let me give you a tour," DJ said, "this is the kitchen."

"I can see that!" Rodney exclaimed, grinning.

"Smart ass!" DJ responded, "in there is the den, and down the hallway, first door on the right is the bathroom, and then my room, I guess you could put your backpack in there."

Rodney, setting his backpack on the floor, "Neat furniture, DJ, did you choose it?"

"Nope, Dad did, but I don’t think I could have done better," DJ stated, proudly, "I love it. And this door on the left is the Dad’s room." They headed to the kitchen and DJ opened the fridge, "Pepsi or Dew?"

"I’ll take a Dew," Rodney said, "after I use the bathroom, I’m about to mess my boxers!" A few minutes later Rodney returned, opened the can of Mountain Dew, and sat next to DJ at the table. DJ wrapped his arm around Rodney’s shoulders and pulled him close, in a sideways hug. Rodney smiled. DJ is happy, of the members of his former family, Rodney is the one he had missed the most, and the one he had felt closest to. Maybe because the two boys had shared a bed together for several years? Once Rodney had outgrown the crib, he had slept with DJ, until DJ moved out.

"Rodney," DJ stated, "I thought I had covered my tracks pretty well, how in the world did you find me?"

"You didn’t make it easy, Bro," Rodney said, "I searched the web, the phone books—nothing! I had no pictures of you, and finally, I started asking other kids, if they knew of a black boy, about twenty years old, that went by DJ? A couple of boys said there was a DJ that worked at Southside Drug."

"I’ve been coming to the store about once a week for the last month. A couple of the other employees told me you did work there, but it was against company policy to give out an employee’s address or phone number. Today I finally succeeded, I finally found you!" Tears were sliding down Rodney’s face—and DJ’s.

DJ, grabbing a couple of napkins to blot the tears, "I’m glad you didn’t give up easily, Rodney. Your perseverance paid off, for both of us! How about some of Dad’s meat loaf and scalloped potatoes?"

"Sounds good, Bro," Rodney replied, "that pizza has kind of worn off."

DJ split the remainder of the scalloped potatoes between two plates, and sliced a decent portion of meatloaf on each, placing the first plate in the microwave to heat. While it was heating, DJ wrapped his forearms around Rodney’s neck, leaned over and planted a kiss on Rodney’s forehead. Rodney smiled, seeming to enjoy DJ’s affection. DJ swapped plates in the microwave, placing the first one in front of Rodney. The boys ate quietly with little chatter, enjoying each other’s companionship. DJ rinsed off the plates, and put them in the sink to be washed. He then invited Rodney to sit with him on the sofa in the den.

"DJ," Rodney asked, "what did Papa say that made you hate him so much?"

"On at least three or four occasions, he said that they should have had me aborted," DJ replied, "but Mama carried me through, and I was born, and allowed to live."

"Oh My God, Bro!" Rodney exclaimed, "I can see why you hated Papa, that’s even worse than what he said, after you moved out! He said ‘good riddance and that he didn’t want to raise another man’s faggot brat anyway.’"

"I wonder what he meant by that?" DJ said, surprised.

"Shortly after Papa was killed, Camille asked Mama about that, and Mama admitted that Papa was not your father. Mama was pregnant with you, by another man, when she and Papa got married, and they gave you the ‘Jackson’ name. Mama told us not to ever tell you, but I felt I needed to let you know, that we are only half-brothers."

"Wow, I never knew that!" DJ exclaimed, shocked. "So I really never was a true Jackson!" Rodney wrapped his arms around DJ, starting to sob.

"DJ—it doesn’t matter—I love you—just as much—as I would—if we were—full brothers! I’m very happy—that I—found you!" Rodney planted an affectionate kiss on DJ cheek. The two brothers both placed their arms around the other’s shoulders, sitting on the sofa together.

Jamie drove to DJ’s house, and he parked on the street, quietly approaching the back door. Entering, Jamie quickly noticed the brothers sitting too close to each other on the sofa. An expression of hurt and anger took over his face.

"So that’s why you didn’t want us to sleep together tonight! DJ, if you had another interest, you could have at least had the balls to tell me." Jamie said.

"JAMIE!" DJ shouted, "Baby, it’s not what it looks like!"

"Don’t BABY me!—I’m outta here, DJ—have a good life!" Jamie, tears streaming down his face, headed towards his car."

"BRO! HELP ME—WE GOTTA STOP HIM!" DJ shouted, as both DJ and Rodney headed out the door behind Jamie. Before Jamie could get his car door open, DJ and Rodney had him pinned against his car door.

"Jamie, this is my little brother, Rodney, that I haven’t seen since I moved out of the projects, almost two years ago." DJ explained, "He just found me today, please come back inside, and get to know my brother." Jamie walked back inside with the brothers and DJ held Jamie tight, kissing him, and sobbing. "Jamie, I would never cheat on you, you’re too much a part of me."

"So, why did you not want to sleep with me tonight?" Jamie asked.

"I couldn’t bring Rodney to sleep at your house," DJ explained, "and I’m committed to take my brother to school in the morning, before I drive out to campus for our 9:00 AM class. Rodney is sleeping with me tonight."

"DJ," Jamie remarked, "the night we took Phil and Bryan to the Waterhole, all four of us slept in your bed. Rodney is about Bryan’s size, and a lot smaller than Phil, I’m sure the three of us can sleep together in your bed."

"Rodney," DJ confirmed, "are you OK with sleeping with both of us?"

"Are you guys boyfriends?" Rodney asked,"

"You had doubts?" DJ asked, grinning.

"DJ and I have been boyfriends for well over a year," Jamie confirmed.

"You won’t try to do anything with me will you?" Rodney asked.

"Yep!" DJ said, grinning, "I’m gonna try to cuddle you to sleep!"

"I can handle that!" Rodney replied, with a smile.

The boys went to bed shortly after Doug got home. Out of respect for Rodney, DJ and Jamie both kept their boxer-briefs on. Rodney slept on the far right side of the bed, wearing his boxers, with DJ spooning him, and Jamie on the far left, spooning DJ, and DJ was sandwiched in the center. Love never felt better, and Jamie had quickly developed a liking for Rodney.

Monday morning, May 7th, at 7:00 AM DJ’s phone alarm sounded. He and Jamie normally sleep until about 7:30, but they need to take Rodney to middle school by 8:30 this morning. DJ went to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee to brew. While the coffee was brewing, DJ slipped into our bedroom, and gently woke me.

"Dad," DJ asked, "could we skip our normal nudity this morning? Rodney is only thirteen, and waking up to a bunch of naked men might be quite a culture shock to him. I’ve got the coffee brewing."

"OK, Son, no problem, Joe and I will be down soon, in our skivvies," I said. DJ then went to his room and woke Jamie and Rodney. DJ was soon joined by Joe and myself, and sipping our first cups of coffee. Jamie and Rodney soon appeared, both in their underwear. Jamie instinctively gave Joe and me good morning hugs, then poured glasses of juice for Rodney and himself.

Standing up, taking Rodney in my arms, and giving him a warm hug, "Good morning Rodney. Rodney, this is my loving husband, and DJ’s step-dad, Joe Reynolds."

Joe, now standing, and also giving Rodney a warm hug, "It’s good to meet you, Rodney, welcome to our home."

Rodney, sitting next to DJ, "I can feel a lot of love in this house."

"Rodney," DJ remarked, "There is a lot of love in this house, and love is what makes a house a home."

"Without love," I said, "a house is just an empty shell. Joe and I have an unconditional and endless love for our sons. Rodney, if you become a frequent visitor, we might just adopt you as our third son." Rodney grinned.

"Maybe next time," Jamie said, "we can all sleep at my parents house, you’ll like my Mom and Dad, and I know you’ll be welcome there too."

"Jamie, are your parents normal?" Rodney asked.

"I resent that, Bro!" DJ remarked, "We’re all normal, some of us just happen to be gay."

"Sorry, Bro," Rodney said, "I hope you know I still love you, even if you are gay. It felt really nice to sleep close to my gay brother last night!"

"To answer your question, Rodney," Jamie stated, "my Mom and Dad are a straight married couple, and they’ve totally accepted my sexuality and my relationship with my boyfriend."

I put on the apron, and cooked up some bacon and eggs for all of us, making sure all the boys had a decent breakfast before heading off to school. On the way to middle school to drop off Rodney, Rodney gave DJ his Mama’s cell number, and Jamie saved it in DJ’s phone. DJ had promised his Mama that he would come and see her, soon.

Arriving at middle school, DJ drove the Tracker to the student drop off area, and he and Jamie both exited, and Rodney climbed out of the back seat.

"Come here Bro," DJ said, and gave Rodney a warm hug, and Jamie followed suit.

"I really enjoyed my time with you last night, and I’m looking forward to the next time I get to sleep with you guys," Rodney stated, "I love you both, more than you could know."

"Rodney," Jamie said, "I love you too, Bro, I hope you have a good week." DJ and Jamie returned to their seats and continued the drive to campus.

"Gosh, DJ," Jamie stated, "Rodney is so easy to love, I can’t believe how easily he stole a chunk of my heart. I can’t wait for him to spend more time with us. I think he’s a pretty cool dude."

"I’m glad you like him, baby," DJ said, "I just hope you don’t think of trading me for him."

"DJ!" Jamie exclaimed, "he’s only thirteen, I’m not a pedophile. My love is for a man, like you!" DJ smiled, and they drove on to campus.

Walking in the main entrance Jamie spotted a poster on the bulletin board stating the Rainbow Alliance Meeting at 5:00 PM.

"DJ, I almost forgot, we’ve got an Alliance meeting today. I need to call Mom and tell her we won’t be coming home for lunch today."

At 5:00 PM Sandy brought the May meeting to order, and thanked everyone for attending the picnic, and mentioned that she believed everyone had a great time. Since many of the students were taking a break from college for the summer, the next meeting of the Rainbow Alliance wouldn’t be until September 10th, in the fall semester.

When the meeting was adjourned, Jamal and Rusty were passing out the invitations to the gay boys they were inviting to their Pool Party, pretty much all of the guys. A couple of the boys asked what ‘Clothing Optional’ meant, and were told that was a clean way of saying that the boys could skinny dip if they wished. Most of the guys liked that idea.

Tommy, as the group headed to the parking lot, "Hey, Bryan!"

Bryan, pausing, "Yeah, Tommy."

Tommy, grinning, "If we’re all skinny dipping at the Pool Party, you won’t need to pull my pants down to see what I’ve got!"

"Tommy, that wasn’t intentional," Bryan replied, "can’t we just forget it?"

"Probably not," Tommy answered, grinning, "but at least we get to see what you’ve got too, unless you’re afraid to let it all hang out!"

"Hey dipshit," Bryan retorted, "I may not be hung like a horse, but I’m not ashamed of what I’ve got, and my boyfriend likes it!" Phil grinned.

As usual for a Monday, both boys returned to our home for the night, stopping by WAWA and picking up subs for supper, and to share with Joe and me. DJ has his usual open to close shift tomorrow. After munching on their subs, both boys settled at DJ’s desk and got their assignments out of the way. When I arrived home, about 9:30, the boys paused the game they were playing on the Play-station, and gave me a welcome, informing me that there was a sub in the fridge to split with Joe. I elected to wait for Joe to get home about 11:00 so he and I could eat together. The consideration and generosity of these two wonderful sons never ceases to amaze me. I doubt that an osteopathic surgeon could find a selfish bone in either one of their bodies!

* * * * *

At precisely 11:00 PM Joe’s partner, Mike Smith, pulled into the drive and dropped Joe off. Joe walked in the back door, gave me a loving hug and kiss, and he went to our bedroom and placed his weapons in the safe and locked it.

I already had the sub cut in two, so we could attack it. Before either of us had a chance to take the first bite, Joe’s phone rang. Joe looked at it, smiling, "It’s Damion!" Joe exclaimed. It’s auto-excitement for Joe and me, to hear from Damion or Brandon. Joe and I have nothing but love for our nephews.

"Uncle Joe, are you home yet?" Damion asked.

"Just got in, about two minutes ago," Joe replied, "It’s good to hear your voice! How is everything going?"

"We’re making progress," Damion stated, "is Uncle Doug there with you?"

"About an arms length away, we’re both at the kitchen table," Joe said, "Is Brandon there with you?"

"Right by my side," Damion said, "Are our cousins close by?"

"Right in the next room." Joe replied.

"Great, get them and put your phone on speaker, so we can all hear each other," Damion said. I instinctively informed DJ and Jamie that Damion was on the phone, while Joe put his phone on speaker mode. The boys were sitting at the table 30 seconds later, all ears.

"Hey, dudes," DJ said, "Jamie and I miss you guys terribly! You guys are cool, even if you are straight!" That got an all around laugh.

"We wanted to give you an update on our progress," Damion stated. "We’ve been sneaking Brandon’s shit out of the parent’s house and into my apartment. We can hardly wait to get on the road to North Carolina!"

"I’ve got good news," Brandon said, "All of my classes will transfer to the CC there, where Jamie and DJ go, except for two. If I understand right, Grandma left a trust that will pay my school expenses, even if I transfer."

"That’s correct, Brandon," Joe confirmed, "So I guess you guys have made a decision to move here?"

"We have!" Damion exclaimed. "I gave my company my two weeks notice this morning, and my last day with them is Friday, the 18th. Brandon’s last day at college is the 17th, and we plan to start our trip east on Saturday morning, the 19th. Barring any problems, we should be arriving in Smalltown the 23rd or 24th, and celebrate Memorial Day in the Tar Heel State. We’re both pretty excited to leave this god-forsaken city in the rearview mirror."

"How did your parents take the news?" Joe asked.

"They don’t know it yet," Damion replied. "When we mentioned the possibility of moving there, a few weeks ago, they told Brandon not to expect any financial help from them, if he wasn’t living here. Fortunately, Grandma was looking out for us. We’re gonna drop the bomb on them that Saturday morning, when we’re loaded and ready to go."

Joe, chuckling, "Boy, are they gonna be pissed!"

"We’re both of age," Brandon added, "There ain’t a damn thing they can do to stop us!"

"Damion, have you secured employment, for when you get here?" Joe asked.

"No," Damion replied, "I have several good possibilities, but none of the companies will even interview me until I actually live there, and can be ready to start work. But they all say my credentials look good. I think I’m quite employable, and I probably can land a job within a couple of weeks."

"Jamie," Brandon asked, "Can you talk with Aunt Karen and Uncle Carl, and see if they might be willing to let us live with them for a while, till we can get on our feet?"

"Sure, Brandon." Jamie replied, "I know my parents pretty well, and I already know the answer. I can guarantee you won’t be living on the street!"

"I think my brother and I are very fortunate to have such wonderful and loving East Coast family." Damion stated, "Bran and I are looking forward to our reunion with all of you! Uncle Joe, Uncle Doug, Thank you for everything you’ve done for us. Bran and I will see you soon, and we’ll stay in touch, and keep you posted on our progress. We’ll call you every night while we’re on the road, just to let you know where we are."

"Thank you, boys," I said, "you’ll be in our prayers, and we’ll be anxiously looking forward to giving you both some Southern Welcome Hugs. Have a safe trip, goodnight guys." Everyone hung up.

"WOO HOO!" DJ hollered, giving Jamie a hug, "The cousins are coming—to STAY! I can’t wait to see them again!"

"I can’t either," Joe said, "they’re wonderful young men, and I have so much love for them. I hope they’re making the right move, living in North Carolina as going to be quite a culture shock from living in California."

"I think they’ll be fine, Babe," I said, "if the love they’ll find here doesn’t drown them! Every one they’ve met here, has nothing but love for them."

As DJ has his long (Open to Close) shift tomorrow, he and Jamie hit the sack. Everyone in the Kendall/Reynolds household went to bed happy and excited that the Whitlock brothers (Damion and Brandon) have decided to move to North Carolina.

To Be Continued.........…



So ends another chapter in the lives and loves of our stars, DJ and Jamie, and some of their closest friends. In Chapter 42, DJ decides to "reach out" to his biological Mama. Damion and Brandon start their journey eastward on May 19th, and we’ll have another gay wedding on May 20th, as Randy and Daryl tie the knot. Joe receives a nasty phone call from his homophobic bitch sister, Julia. Likely the most exciting thing will be Rusty and Jamal’s Memorial Day Clothing Optional Pool Party and Cookout. This could be fun!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. As always, Comments are welcome, and appreciated.
 
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow!  I've never before been so anxious to start a new chapter.  I only posted Chapter 41 about an hour ago, and I'm ready to start on Chapter 42, and I think it may be a humdinger!  DJ is going to reach out to his biological Mama, and I'm anxious to see how this goes.  Mama doesn't know that DJ is gay, and I wonder how she will react when he finally decides to come out to her?  I have so much love for DJ and Jamie, and these two boys seem to have an indestructible love for each other.  I hope they get married someday.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Ohhh Im thinking this could be one of my favorite chapters. Theres always so much going on, never a dull moment in Smalltown.

DJs reunion with his brother was touching. Its very commendable that Rodney has been looking for DJ and went to great lengths to find him, testament of his love for his older brother. Unfortunately at the same time it casts a sad shadow over DJs character that for all his time he didnt give much thought to his former family. I love DJ to bits but this has kind of shattered my perfect image of him. Of course, not his fault, mine, noones perfect we all have our little disappointments and I love DJ too much to be able to hold anything against him.

Im actually more worried about Danny and Fernie. I wish they would be more careful. Their little public display at the game could cause serious problems if the wrong person saw or hears about it. 

Looking forward to the cousins making the move and joining the east coast family. I think Damion and Brandon will thrive in their new home in NC surrounded by loving and caring people. Best of all, Julia is gonna sh"t bricks hehehe. Great story, only one chapter left before I catch up.....hope your pen is busy :read:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..