Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 4,486 Words
  • 629 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 61. Chapter 61

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There is a young, gay boy, 15 year old Fernando, who's father had kicked him out (which happens way too often in real life) and CPS (Child Protective Services) had placed him with foster parents, a married straight couple. The couple has now adopted Fernando. Warning: there may be some sex described in this chapter.

In Chapter 61 we’ll pick up a little earlier on Saturday afternoon and help Jeremy celebrate his eleventh birthday with his closest friends.

DJ Chapter 61 – A gay love story by Doug Spencer

On Thursday morning, September 20th Phil and Bryan woke to the alarm at 7:00 AM, planning to have coffee with Candy and Rena that morning. Neither of the boys have classes today, but they do have some special plans for today. Quickly dressing, they bounded up the stairway to apartment 213 and knocked. Candy, wearing her robe, quickly answered the door, inviting the boys in. Rena poured two more mugs of coffee, and they all sat at the kitchen table to enjoy coffee together.

The days of the four adults enjoying naked coffee together are in the past. After Jeremy came to live with his Mommy’s, it was agreed that they no longer would strut around naked in front of Jeremy. Even those two nights that Jeremy slept with Phil and Bryan, the older boys slept in their boxers.

“Candy,” Phil stated, “since we don’t have classes today, Bryan and I want to go bike shopping today. I don’t think we can get a boxed bike into either one of our cars. Could you maybe swap cars with one of us, so we could use the SUV today?”

“Certainly,” Candy replied, “are both of your cars automatic?”

“Mine is,” Phil replied, “but Bryan’s is a stick shift.”

“I think I’d prefer to swap with you, Phil,” Candy replied, “I’m not accustomed to driving a standard transmission.”

“Baby,” Rena stated, “we need to get Jeremy up, so he can eat and get ready for school.” Candy immediately rose from the table and headed upstairs to awaken Jeremy.

While Candy descended the stairs, Phil and Bryan watched and grinned while Jeremy, as usual, headed naked to the bathroom. He then returned to his room to dress for school.

Approaching the table, Jeremy, smiling, instinctively went to Phil and Bryan to get his good morning hug and a kiss on his cheek from each of the boys. Jeremy loves Phil and Bryan nearly as much as the boys love him. Rena prepared breakfast for Jeremy, and he ate quickly, then grabbed his backpack and kissed his Mommy’s goodbye and then headed out to hook up with Ray at the bus stop.

Rena offered to cook the boys some breakfast, but they declined, antsy to get on their way to the bike shop. Candy and Phil swapped car keys, and Candy pulled the $50 from her purse, handing it to Bryan, stating that this was the $50 that Juan had given her to help buy a bike for Jeremy’s birthday.

Leaving the ladies to dress and head to work, Phil and Bryan entered the SUV and took off, stopping at Burger King’s Drive Through and picking up breakfast sandwiches then arriving at the bike shop, just as it opened for the day.

Wandering around the shop, the boys looked over the merchandise. On the lower end of the price range, there were just a few bikes in the $99 to $139 range, but most of the nicer bikes were between $159 and $249. A certain red bike attracted their attention with a wheel size of 24” and price of $179, and they believed that Jeremy would be quite happy with it. The salesman approached them, asking if he could help them.

They explained that they were looking for a bike to give their young friend for his eleventh birthday. The salesman stated that the size of appropriate bikes was more dependent on the rider’s height, rather than age.

“He’s about this tall,” Bryan stated, holding his hand out.

“So about 4’7 to 4’10” the salesman said, “a 24 inch bike should be about right for him.”

“We think he would like this bike,” Phil said, pointing to the red bike they’d both liked.

“This is a display model,” the salesman explained. “The prices on our bikes are the unassembled prices. I could sell you the display model, but I would need to add the $25 assembly charge.” Phil and Bryan glanced at each other. $179 was already a little more than the boys were hoping to spend.

“Baby,” Phil stated, “I think we can assemble it, and save $25.” Bryan nodded in agreement.

“Let me check the inventory,” the salesman said, smiling, “and see if we have a boxed one in stock.” Phil calling Bryan ‘Baby’ told the salesman something about these boys.

Returning in about three or four minutes, “I have a red one, like this, and also the same model in blue. The choice is yours.” The salesman stated. The boys weighed the options, and believed that Jeremy would prefer the red one.

“Are you guys ready to make the purchase?” the salesman asked.

“We are,” Bryan replied, “and I think that we also need a bike lock. Do you have one that has a key lock, rather than a combination lock?”

“Something like this?” He asked, placing a chain lock on the counter.”

“Perfect!” Bryan exclaimed.

“For warrantee purposes,” the salesman asked,” whose name should I put on the receipt?”

“Can you put both of our names on it?” Phil asked.

“Certainly,” he replied, “what is your name?”

“Phil Raish,” Phil replied, “That’s R A I S H.”

“And your address?” Phil gave him the address.

“And yours, young man?” he asked.

“Bryan Hopkins,” Bryan said, “b r Y a n, and the same address. We share an apartment at Colony Apartments.”

“I’m nosy,” the salesman said, “Can I ask kind of a personal question?”

“I suppose,” Phil replied.

“How long have you two been together?” he asked.

“Are we really THAT obvious?” Bryan asked.

“No,” the salesman replied, smiling, “I’ve just got a really sharp GAYDAR! I can just sense other gay boys really quickly.”

The fact that he stated ‘other gay boys’ indicated that he was also most likely gay, and he actually showed a preference for gay boys.

Phil, grinning, “We’ve been fucking each other—well, we’ve been boyfriends since we were juniors in high school. We both attend Community College now, and work part time jobs, and we’re still boyfriends.” The salesman grinned.

“OK,” the salesman stated, “The bike, plus the lock and the tax comes to $202.18, how are you paying?”

Bryan, pulling out the $50 from Candy, “Jeremy’s Daddy donated this $50 in cash, and Phil and I are splitting the balance between our debit cards.

“Let’s see,” he stated, “that would be $76.09 each. Bryan and Phil both ran their debit cards, and the bike was theirs! Pulling the SUV around back, the salesman helped to load it, and the boys headed home with their treasure.

Arriving home about noon, they carried the box down to their apartment and immediately, reading the assembly instructions, they started to assemble the bike, which took just over an hour. Now they were faced with a dilemma, where to hide it until Saturday. Deciding they could forego showers for three days, they stood the bike up in the shower stall on its front wheel and pulled the curtain closed to hide it. They broke the box down and carried it to the Dumpster to dispose of the evidence.

About 2:00 PM another problem surfaced. Phil was scheduled to be at work at 3:00 PM and Candy had taken his car to work, and wouldn’t be returning home until around 5:30. Calling Candy, She told him not to sweat it, he could just drive the SUV to work tonight and they could switch keys back in the morning.

Thursday night the boys returned home from work, Bryan about 9:30 and Phil about 11:30. Knowing they couldn’t use the shower they just went to sleep without any sex.

Friday morning, just before the girls needed to leave for work, they hadn’t seen either of the boys. Candy descended the stairway and tried the door to the boy’s apartment, finding it unlocked, she entered. Looking into the bedroom Phil and Bryan were cuddled together, sleeping peacefully, and she smiled. Walking to the bed she shook Phil’s shoulders lightly, waking him.

“Mornin’ Candy,” Phil spoke softly, not wishing to wake Bryan up yet.

Candy, dangling Phil’s car keys, “I need to leave for work, are you ready to swap our keys back?”

“Sure,” Phil replied, sliding out of bed in all his naked glory and sporting a serious case of morning wood. Candy had seen Phil naked dozens of times, but never with an erection. She was just a bit surprised at just how big Phil’s manhood was when erect. Walking casually over to his clothing on the chair, Phil pulled Candy’s keys out of his jeans pocket, handing them to Candy.

“Did you boys accomplish your goal yesterday?” Candy asked.

“We did, Candy,” Phil replied, “take a look.” Candy followed Phil into the bathroom, and Phil pulled the shower curtain back. “Do you think Jeremy will like this?”

“Oh, shit!” Candy exclaimed, “It’s beautiful, he’s going to love it. You boys are coming to his party Saturday at 2:00 aren’t you?”

“Of course,” Phil replied, smiling, “We’ve both made arrangements to go in to work late on Saturday. There’s no way that Bryan and I would miss Jeremy’s Birthday Party!”

“I’m glad,” Candy replied, “I know that Jeremy would miss you both, if you weren’t there. I need to leave, or I’ll be late to work.” Candy left, and Phil started a pot of coffee to brew, then crawled back into bed with his boyfriend, not ready to face the day just yet.

A few minutes later, both boys arose, wandering into their kitchen naked and enjoyed cups of coffee together. They too needed to leave soon, as they both had 10:00 AM classes today and needed to leave the apartment for campus by 9:30. After eating bowls of cold cereal, they left for campus in Bryan’s car.

While en route to campus, the boys discussed how to present the bike to Jeremy tomorrow. They decided that, rather than make Juan look like the cheapskate that he really is, they would give his Daddy credit for the bike, and they just added a little extra to get a little bit nicer bike, and would take credit for the bike lock.

Returning from campus, both boys scheduled to work, they desired a shower together—but the shower stall is out of order! The boys settled for taking whore baths at the sink to freshen up before leaving for their jobs.

On Thursday night, after Charlie and Phyllis went to bed, they discussed what to get Jeremy for his birthday. Ray had also told them he wanted to get something for Jeremy, and had asked Phyllis if maybe they could take him to a toy store to get something. The Vance’s decided they would take Ray shopping, and likely Ray could also give them some ideas for a gift.

Friday afternoon Ray and Jeremy went to Ray’s home after school, as usual, and had their snack of cookies and milk. In an unusual turn of events, Phyllis was not preparing dinner. Phyllis informed Jeremy that she and Charlie had an engagement tonight, and could not invite Jeremy to share dinner with them, and he would need to go on home and wait for his Mommy’s to get home from work.

When Charlie got home from work, he changed into casual clothes. He and Phyllis took the boys, dropping Jeremy off at his apartment and then left the complex. Stopping at Denny’s and sharing dinner with Ray, they then headed to the toy store. Ray was excited, as he would be able to get Jeremy his birthday gift.

Arriving at the toy store, Ray led his parents to a display of remote control cars and trucks, with prices ranging from $39 to $69. Ray thought Jeremy would really like the fire engine, which was priced at $59.00. Charlie stated that was more than he felt like spending for Ray’s gift, but he and Phyllis picked it up for their gift for Jeremy. Entering the area where the electronic games were displayed, Ray selected a game that he thought Jeremy would like that was $29.00 and it was added to the cart.

Then stopping at the Party store, Phyllis picked up two packs of birthday wrapping paper, and a birthday card for them, stating Happy Eleventh Birthday, as well as a juvenile card to place with Ray’s gift for Jeremy. Phyllis also grabbed a pack of birthday candles. Recall that Phyllis had already ordered the Carrot Sheet Cake, and would pick it up at the market on Saturday morning. Returning home, Phyllis wrapped the gifts after Ray had gone to bed. Phyllis signed the cards, one signed, ‘Your Best Friend, Ray’ and the other signed ‘From Your Other Mom and Dad’.

Earlier in the week, Candy and Rena had made a trip back to the furniture store and bought a dining set with six chairs. The table, with the extra leaf installed could easily seat 10 to 12 persons. The dining set was to be delivered Saturday morning, before the party.

Candy had also made a call to Juan, inviting him and Crystal, and Andrea to attend Jeremy’s Birthday Party, but he declined, stating that is was too far to travel for just a birthday party. (Really!!) He said he would wish Jeremy a belated Happy Birthday the following Friday night when he comes to pick up Jeremy for Jeremy’s monthly weekend with his Daddy.

On Saturday morning, after the dining set was delivered, Rena and Candy set the table for eight as they planned for only five guests for the party, namely the Vance family and Phil and Bryan.

Early Saturday morning, Phyllis headed to the market to pick up a few things for the house, and the sheet cake which had the writing ‘Happy Birthday Jeremy’. Returning home, Phyllis left the cake in the trunk, and took the other groceries into the apartment.

About 1:30 PM Charlie and Phyllis prepared to go to Candy and Rena’s for the party. Charlie took the gifts and placed them into the trunk, along with the cake. As a rule, the distance rather short, they would have walked, but with the ‘extra stuff’ in the trunk, they gathered Ray up and drove to apartment 213. Bryan and Phil were already inside when the Vance’s arrived, Charlie ringing the door buzzer, while Ray just pushed the door open and walked in.

“Ray!” Charlie exclaimed, “You don’t just walk in to other peoples homes like that, you need to be invited in.”

“Welcome, welcome,” Candy stated, smiling, “Please, come on in. Charlie, Ray has become part of our family, and he doesn’t need to knock, unless the door is locked.” Ray smiled, feeling quite at home with Jeremy’s Mommy’s. Jeremy approached Ray and the two boys instinctively shared a friendly hug.

“Phyllis, Charlie,” Candy stated, “This is Phil Raish, and Bryan Hopkins. They were our next door neighbors when we lived in the apartment downstairs, and since we’ve moved, they’re now our downstairs neighbors. I think these boys have become good roll models, and mentors for Jeremy, and they love him like a little brother.

Phil, giving Ray a warm hug, “Good to see you again, Ray.” Ray smiled, then received another warm hug from Bryan.

“Guys,” Candy said, “These are Ray’s Mom and Dad, Phyllis and Charlie Vance.” Both boys offered their hands, Phyllis and Charlie returning the handshakes.

“Mommy,” Jeremy asked, “can Ray and I go to the playground for a while before lunch?”

“I guess so,” Candy replied, “if it’s OK with Ray’s parents.” Charlie and Phyllis nodded their approval. “We’re having pizza, so keep a watch on the house. When you see the Papa John’s driver arrive here, come on back.”

The boys took off for the playground, and Phyllis and Charlie took the opportunity to bring the gifts and cake into the house without Jeremy’s awareness.

While waiting for the Pizza Dude to arrive, Rena and Candy both grabbed kitchen chairs and invited everyone to relax in the living room. Bryan and Phil sat on the sofa, Charlie took ownership of the recliner, and Phyllis sat at the end of the sofa next to Bryan. The girls sat on the kitchen chairs.

Phyllis and Charlie glanced at each other, both noting that not only were Phil and Bryan sitting together, but were also holding hands. They realized, without saying anything, that Phil and Bryan were a lot closer than just roommates.

About 2:15 PM the Pizza Dude, or Dudess arrived, taking the bag from her car and heading to Apartment 213. Rena invited her inside and Candy relieved her of the two large pizza’s, taking them to the table while Rena signed the ticket, adding a generous $10 tip for the delivery girl, the girl thanking her. Before the delivery girl was even able to drive off, Ray and Jeremy bounded in the door.

Rena had previously placed eight tall glasses on a tray in the kitchen and Candy added ice to each glass, then filled them with Pepsi. Carrying the tray into the dining room, Candy walked around the table, setting a glass of Pepsi in front of everyone, including her own place. Knowing that not everyone likes all toppings, she’d ordered a ‘Works’ pizza and the second one just with pepperoni.

Rena used a spatula to lift slices of pizza from the boxes and place them on everybody’s plates. As almost expected, Ray and Jeremy both wanted just the pepperoni pizza, while the adults, including Phil and Bryan desired the ‘Works’. The Party was on! Candy warned everyone to save some room for dessert.

As the pizza boxes became empty, Rena and Phyllis entered the kitchen. Phyllis pulled the box of candles from her pocket and placed eleven of them into the cake. As you may recall, Rena does occasionally smoke and used her cigarette lighter to light the candles. Phyllis carried the cake, candles burning, into the dining room, as everyone joined in singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Jeremy. No one had told Jeremy that this was his Birthday Party, and he wasn’t even aware that today IS his birthday! His eyes grew big as saucers, and the smile on his face would melt anyone’s heart!

Candy and Rena had celebrated his third birthday, shortly before Juan gained custody, but Juan and Crystal had never celebrated his birthdays. Being only three, his memory of his third birthday had faded into oblivion. Phyllis set the cake in front of Jeremy and Charlie took on a father’s role.

“Jeremy,” Charlie asked, “do you know what you have to do?”

“Not really,” Jeremy answered, innocently.

“You have to make a wish for something,” Charlie explained, “either something you want, or something you wish to see happen. Then take a deep breath, and blow out ALL of the candles—in one breath. If you succeed, your wish will come true. You can’t tell anyone what you wished for, or it will jinx it, and not come true.”

Jeremy was thinking, and finally smiled again. Taking a deep breath, he blew out all of the candles.

Ray leaning over and giving Jeremy a kiss on his cheek, “Good job, Buddy!”

“Ray,” Charlie stated, “It’s not proper for boys to kiss other boys!”

“But Dad,” Ray tried to explain, “Jeremy is my best friend—and it’s his Birthday!” Phyllis jabbed Charlie in the ribs, and scowled at him, feeling sorry for Ray.

“Sorry, Son, I guess we can make an exception for today,” Charlie stated, accepting defeat. Phil and Bryan glanced at each other, grinning. Some boys do kiss other boys, Phil and Bryan kiss each other all the time!

Rena slipped back to the kitchen, returning with a stack of dessert plates, a handful of forks and a large knife to cut the cake. Cutting out the corner piece, she placed it in front of the Birthday Boy, then cut more pieces, handing them around the table. Jeremy beamed, Carrot Cake is only his favorite cake! The parents all grinned, watching Jeremy and Ray playfully feed each other forkfuls of each other’s cake. Candy gathered up the soiled dishes and Rena wiped down the table.

Now it’s gift time. Candy slipped upstairs to retrieve some wrapped packages hidden in her bedroom and Charlie got the Vance’s gifts from the living room, stacking all on the table.

Jeremy, looking at the pile of gifts, “Are these all for me?”

“You’re the only one here with a birthday today,” Phyllis replied. Jeremy started with the largest package, unwrapping it, and revealing the box containing the remote controlled fire engine.
Jeremy eagerly opened up the box, holding up the fire engine.

“Oh my golly!” Jeremy exclaimed, smiling, “I’ve wanted one of these—like—forever!”

“Who is that from, Jeremy?” Bryan asked.

“I—don’t—know,” Jeremy replied.

“Maybe you should read the card that was with it,” Bryan stated.

Jeremy opened the card, and the inside read ‘from your other parents’. Jeremy was confused.

“My other parent’s aren’t even here!” Jeremy exclaimed, “and I can’t accept Crystal as a Mommy, anyway.”

“I guess maybe I should have written ‘from Charlie and Phyllis’” Phyllis stated, “Jeremy, since Charlie and I have known you, we consider you to be our second son, and we do feel like parents to you.”

“Jeremy,” Ray stated, “that gift is yours, from my Mom and Dad, your other parents!” Jeremy jumped up and ran around the table, giving Phyllis and Charlie both a hug, and kisses on both of their cheeks, with a very appreciative ‘Thank you.’

Charlie, giving Jeremy a loving hug, “You’re very welcome, Son, I hope that you like it.”

“Oh, I do, Dad,” Jeremy replied, “I can’t wait to give it a test drive!” Jeremy then went to the next package, this time reading the card stating it was from his best friend. Opening the package, his eyes fell on the electronic game, and he instinctively kissed Ray’s cheek, thanking him. Charlie and Phyllis glanced at each other, grinning, and accepting that these two friends are going to kiss, regardless of whether proper or not. At least they’re not kissing each other’s lips!

Moving along to the gifts from his Mommy’s, Candy and Rena had bought more practical gifts, no more toys! Jeremy quickly fell in love with the new, red, Nikki sneakers, and the red matching fleecewear long sleeved top and bottom, ideal for the cool weather that was soon to be upon them. Phil and Bryan were pleased to realize that, evidently, Jeremy favors red.

There was one more wrapped gift from Phil and Bryan, and the boys told Jeremy to hold up on unwrapping it, as there was a gift from his Daddy that they needed to bring up from their apartment, that their gift would go with. The boys excused themselves and headed down to their apartment to empty the shower stall.

Carrying the bike up the stairway, Bryan held the front door open while Phil rolled the bike inside and into the living room, standing it up, using the kickstand. Jeremy’s eyes and mouth opened wide.

“For me?” Jeremy questioned. “How did it get here?”

“Jeremy,” Bryan explained, “your Daddy knew he wouldn’t be here for your birthday, and he gave your Mommy Candy some money to get you a bike. Your Mommy gave us the money, and Phil and I used it to buy your bike, and we put it together.”

“So my Daddy actually bought that bike for me?” Jeremy asked.

“Well,” Phil stated, “most of it. He gave your Mommy enough to buy you a bike, but it would have been a cheaper bike. Bryan and I decided to add some more money, and got you a nicer bike. So I guess this bike is mostly from your Daddy, and some of it from Bryan and me. I know you don’t like living with your Daddy, but he does love you, and thinks of you!”

“I love my Daddy too,” Jeremy replied, “It’s Crystal that I can’t stand being with, or around! Can I open your gift now?”

“Sure, Jeremy,” Phil replied. Jeremy quickly removed the wrapping from Phil and Bryan’s gift.

Jeremy, exposing the bike lock, “What is it?”

“It’s a bike lock, Jeremy,” Phil replied, “You’ve got a brand new bike, and when you’re not riding it, you need to keep it secured, so that someone doesn’t steal it. Do you know how to ride a bike?”

“I do,” Jeremy replied, “when I lived with my Daddy, my friend Ronnie taught me how to ride his bike. I’ve just never had my own bike to ride, can I try it out?”

“You can, I guess,” Bryan stated, “if it’s OK with your Mommy’s.” Of course Rena and Candy approved. Both Jeremy and Ray headed outside with the new bike, and Jeremy took it for a spin while Ray watched. Returning, Jeremy allowed Ray to take it for a spin. Now Ray needs a bike, so that he and Jeremy can go bike riding together.

While the boys were checking out the bike, Charlie installed the batteries in the remote control and the fire engine. The little boy inside of Charlie emerged, and he couldn’t resist running the fire engine from the dining room, through the kitchen and living room, and back into the dining room, accidentally colliding into Bryan’s foot.

“Oh!” Bryan exclaimed, “I just got run over by a Firetruck!” Everyone laughed, then Bryan took his turn with the fire engine. Having a remote controlled vehicle was something Bryan had always longed for, and still wanted, even as a twenty-year-old. Maybe he’ll save a few bucks from his tip money and buy one. Then he and Jeremy could chase each other around with them.

It’s nearly 4:00 PM and Bryan and Phil had been allowed to come in to work late, but they still need to head to work. Phil is expecting to be met with a mountain of dishes to be washed, and Bryan will likely become a closer tonight.

Preparing to head down to their apartment to change for work, they both offered their good-bye’s, taking a few moments to give the Birthday Boy a loving hug, and telling Charlie and Phyllis that it had been a pleasure to meet them.

All in all, everyone enjoyed Jeremy’s Birthday Party, and Jeremy was a very happy camper!

To be continued....................

Ahead in Chapter 62, On Sunday Phillip comes out to his family and on Monday Brandon gets to pick up his new ride. Monday evening DJ and Jamie share dinner with Mama and Ramous, and plans are made for Rodney to spend the following Saturday night with DJ and Jamie. Thanks for reading and as always, COMMENTS are loved, read and appreciated. Luv you guys!
Doug
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..