Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 4,843 Words
  • 627 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 58. Chapter 58

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There is a young, gay boy, 15 year old Fernando, who's father had kicked him out (which happens way too often in real life) and CPS (Child Protective Services) had placed him with foster parents, a married straight couple. The couple has now adopted Fernando. Warning: there is some gay male sex described in this chapter.

In Chapter 58 we’ll pick up on Saturday morning when Jeremy and Ray wake up together after enjoying their sleepover. On Saturday afternoon Rena and Candy treat the boys to a movie, then on Saturday night Chad and Phillip try something new, that turns out messier than they expected.

* * * * *

DJ Chapter 58 – A gay love story by Doug Spencer

It’s 8:00 AM on Saturday morning, September 15th, and Rena and Candy have just arisen, and are wondering when the boys will wake up. With no school or work today, they aren’t planning to cook breakfast until the boys are up, and ready to eat. Rena made coffee, and she and Candy are sitting on the sofa, sipping it.

About 8:30 the boys awakened together, and gave each other a loving good morning kiss on each other’s cheeks.

“I gotta tinkle,” Ray stated, “but it’s hard to tinkle without my jammies getting in the way.”

“I know!” Jeremy exclaimed, “I usually get out of mine before I go to the bathroom.” Jeremy pulled off his pajamas, and Ray copied, both boys tossing their pajamas on the bed. Jeremy leading, they headed out of the bedroom, toward the bathroom.

Down below, Rena and Candy looked upstairs and saw one young boy, then a second, running naked from Jeremy’s bedroom to the bathroom, glanced at each other and grinned.

Up in the bathroom, the two boys stood next to each other in front of the toilet, preparing to tinkle. Ray watched Jeremy pull his foreskin back, then both boys watched each other tinkle, criss crossing each other’s streams and giggling. Done, they returned to Jeremy’s bedroom and pulled on their briefs.

Typical eleven year-olds, they ventured downstairs wearing only their underwear. Approaching Rena and Candy, the ladies gave both boys a good morning hug and a kiss on their cheeks. The Mommy’s warm hands felt good, and loving on the boy’s naked backs. Rena and Candy then headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for all of them.

Jeremy, as they finished eating, “Mommy, can we go to the playground for a while?”

“Not dressed like that you can’t!” Candy responded. The boys immediately scrambled up the stairs to Jeremy’s room and finished dressing, returning five minutes later, properly dressed.

“How about now?” Jeremy asked. It was now about 9:00 AM.

“OK guys,” Candy said, “but don’t stay out too long. We’re planning a surprise for you boys a little later.”

“Oh,” Ray stated, “I like surprises, what is it?”

“If we told you,” Candy replied, smiling, “then it wouldn’t be a surprise, now would it. You’ll see, a little later today.” The boys left for the playground, and Candy reached for her phone, placing a call to Phyllis and placing her phone on speaker. Phyllis saw Candy’s number and quickly answered.

“Hi Candy,” Phyllis answered, concerned, “is anything wrong?”

“Oh no, everything’s fine, “Candy stated, “we just finished breakfast and the boys have gone to the playground for a while.”

“How did the boy’s sleepover go?” Phyllis asked.

“Very well,” Candy replied, “we let them stay up until ten, and when we told them to put on their jammies and go to bed there was no flack from either of them. They were actually eager to go to bed and sleep together.”

“I can believe that,” Phyllis replied, “Ray has been really anxious for Friday to get here, so that he could sleep over with Jeremy.”

“I just wanted to give you a heads-up of our plans for today,” Candy stated. “Don’t expect Ray home anytime soon. In a little while Rena and I are taking the boys to the cinema to watch a family-friendly movie, and then to Pizza Hut for a late lunch. We probably won’t be returning home until maybe around four, or a little after. We haven’t told the boys, we plan to surprise them.”

“I think you gals are going to win some points from the boys,” Phyllis stated, chuckling. “Ray loves to go to the movies, and it’s been a while since Charlie and I have taken him, and I’ve yet to meet a kid that doesn’t have a love for pizza!”

“We’re going to let the boys decide what they want on their pizza,” Candy stated, “and Rena and I will eat whatever they order. Today is their treat, Rena and I are just picking up the tab!”

“This is going to work out well for us too,” Phyllis replied. “Charlie and I have a couple of errands to do, and a need for some groceries. Knowing that Ray is safe in your hands, we can make groceries without Ray trying to buy out the market!” Candy and Rena both laughed, and Phyllis just now realized that Candy had placed her phone in speaker mode.

“Do you girls think the boys could handle two sleepovers, back to back?” Phyllis asked.

“Maybe,” Candy replied, “Ray said this morning that he wished he could sleep over with Jeremy EVERY NIGHT!”

“What you thinking Phyllis?” Rena asked.

“Maybe Jeremy could have dinner with us tonight,” Phyllis suggested, “and he could sleep over with Ray, at our house. Why don’t you ask Jeremy if he’d like that?”

Candy, chuckling, “We don’t need to ask him. As close friends as those two have become, we know the answer. He just needs our permission, and that’s a given.”

“Great!” Phyllis exclaimed, “Knowing that the boys will be filling up on pizza earlier, I’m planning on a later dinner than normal. That’ll give the boys a chance to recover their appetites. If Charlie gets too hungry, he can grab a snack to tie him over. Jeremy and Ray have become almost inseparable friends, wherever you see one, the other isn’t usually very far away.”

“Having childhood friends is a part of growing up,” Candy replied. “When Jeremy lived with his Daddy and stepmom, Crystal never allowed Jeremy to even bring a friend into the house. Rena and I have instilled in Jeremy that his friends are always welcome in our home, and that our home is just as much his home as it is ours.”

“I can relate to that,” Phyllis stated, “Charlie and I both like Jeremy a lot, and I actually look forward to the boys coming in together after school every day, for their after school snack! We would never forbid Ray to bring a friend into his home. I think that what Jeremy’s stepmom did is deplorable!”

“I think Judge Canton did too,” Candy replied, “when he gave us permanent custody of our boy. Rena and I both think highly of Ray, and when both boys are here, we feel like we have two beautiful Sons! If ever you and Charlie decide to oust Ray, Rena and I will be first in line to pick up the pieces!”

Phyllis, chuckling, “I don’t see that happening! So when you all get back this afternoon, send the boys up here, with Jeremy’s pajamas. For dinner and overnight, they’ll be OUR SONS!”

“Phyllis, while we’ve got you on the line and the boys aren’t right here listening in,” Candy stated, “next Saturday is Jeremy’s birthday and Rena and I want to host a small party at our home to celebrate Jeremy’s Eleventh Birthday.”

“Awesome!” Phyllis exclaimed, “How many do you plan to invite?”

“Not many,” Candy explained, “we’re keeping it small. Jeremy hasn’t had time to make a lot of friends at school yet. Aside from Rena and myself, we’re inviting the college boys, Bryan and Phil, that share the apartment below us. Those two boys have a lot of love for Jeremy, and the feeling is mutual. Of course, Ray will be invited.”

“What about Ray’s parents?” Phyllis hinted. “I know that Charlie and I would love to help Jeremy celebrate his birthday! I’m not sure what we could give him for a Birthday Present, maybe Ray can give us some ideas.”

“That’s quite likely,” Candy replied, “the boys seem to share a lot of the same interests. Jeremy’s Daddy gave me $50.00 to put toward a bike. Bryan and Phil are going to get the bike, and pay the difference to get him a really nice one. I promised Juan that Jeremy would know that at least part of the bike was from his Daddy.”

“Shoot!” Phyllis remarked, “That means that Charlie and I are going to have to spring for Ray a bike too, so that the boys can go bike riding together. What are you planning, food wise, for the party?”

“What all young people like to eat,” Candy replied, “we’re going to have Papa John’s deliver pizza for the party, and we’ll finish up with Jeremy’s favorite, Carrot Cake, and Ice Cream.”

“Let me take care of getting a Carrot Sheet Cake,” Phyllis offered, “and that can be our contribution to Jeremy’s Birthday Party.”

“Are you sure,” Candy asked, “Carrot sheet cakes aren’t cheap!”

“It’s only money,” Phyllis responded, “and this is our boy’s Birthday! Cost is not an option. I’ve got this.”

“Thank you so much, Phyllis,” Candy replied, “and thank you for inviting Jeremy to have dinner with you, and spend the night with his best friend. I hope you don’t mind if Rena and I go out tonight and share a romantic dinner together. We rarely have this opportunity to go out together, just the two of us.”

“Of course not,” Phyllis replied, “you two need to keep your love alive! I don’t anticipate any problems, and I do have your phone numbers, in case of an emergency. I hope you enjoy your Saturday night out, and don’t worry about Jeremy, he’ll be in safe, loving hands.” The ladies hung up.

The boys returned from the playground, and Rena and Candy ushered them into Candy’s SUV, taking them to the Cinema. While in the theater, the boys sat together, between Rena and Candy, sharing a bag of popcorn, and feeding each other. After the movie ended, Rena and Candy treated the boys to lunch at Pizza Hut. The boys totally enjoyed the surprise.

After finishing lunch, they returned to Candy and Rena’s apartment, and soon after, took their pajamas and walked to Ray’s home for dinner, and to spend another happy and enjoyable night of sleeping together. About 6:00 PM, Rena and Candy, dressed for a date, went to a quiet restaurant and shared a romantic and peaceful dinner, then a couple of cocktails, finally heading home about 10:00 PM.

Having the apartment to themselves, Rena and Candy shared some intimacy, and even enjoyed some sexual pleasure that they were normally reluctant to do when Jeremy was at home. All in all, this was a pleasant Saturday night for them, and the boys.

* * * * *

Saturday evening at the Wheeler home, some things were the same as Friday evening, but some were different. Rick, Shirley, Chad and Phillip watched another DVD movie together. As on Friday evening Chad and Phillip sat closely on the sofa with Shirley sitting next to Phillip and Rick in his recliner. Results of Rick’s chat with the boys surfaced. On Friday evening, the boys held hands, but tried to hide them inconspicuously between their thighs. After their chat with Rick, both boys had come out, not only as gay, but also as boyfriends.

Tonight, the holding of each other’s hands were allowed to be more noticeable, resting their held hands on one or the others thighs. They even dared to share a couple of sweet lip kisses in front of Shirley and Rick, to which neither parent made a comment. Both Shirley and Rick have accepted Chad and Phillips relationship as boyfriends and have a growing love for Phillip.

After the movie ended, all four of them headed to bed. As on Friday night, Chad and Phillip crawled into bed wearing their boxers.

“I can’t believe your parents!” Phillip exclaimed, “They act like we’re just normal friends, even when you kissed me tonight, right in front of them!”

“I think,” Chad replied, “for boys like us, we’re quite normal. I can’t resist kissing your sweet lips. I hope my feelings are for the right boy, I’m—I’m falling in love with you, Phillip!”

“Oh, Fuck!” Phillip exclaimed, “I’ve been with a few boys, but it’s always been a mutual desire just for sex. You’ve gotten into my heart! I have feelings for you that I’ve never experienced before. I’m not sure if it’s love, but it might be.”

“Baby,” Chad replied, “if we’re falling in love, love will grow, if it’s just an infatuation, we’ll eventually drift apart. Let’s give each other some time, and see what happens between us.” The two boys made out for a few minutes, both developing stiff and exciting erections inside their boxers and a desire to have sex.

Chad suddenly threw his body on top of Phillip, kissing his boyfriend, and aligning their erections, starting to slowly hump and rubbing his own stiff member against Phillips, through the material of both of their boxers.

“What are you doing?” Phillip asked.

“I don’t really know,” Chad replied, “just something I thought might feel good, for both of us. Do you want me to stop?”

“No way,” Phillip replied, “it feels really different, and good.” Chad continued to rub his cock against Phillips for about five or six more minutes.

“Chad,” Phillip gasped, “you’re gonna make me cream in my boxers!”

Chad, snickering, “I just did!” Another minute and Phillip released his load—inside his boxers, and soaking his pubic hair.

Chad, reaching for the table lamp, “Let’s see how bad a mess we made.” Both boys had well-starched boxers, and laughed. “I hope you have another pair to put on.” The boys both slid their boxers down and off, using the dry parts of their boxers to sop up most of the ‘starch’ from their peckers and, particularly Phillips pubic area.

“I think we seriously need to shower,” Chad stated, “before we put on clean boxers. Let’s sleep naked tonight, we can shower in the morning.” The boys stashed their cum-soaked boxers under the bed, shared another passionate kiss and hug, and cuddled together, soon falling asleep. What the boys had done was quite sexually satisfying, albeit quite messy!

Sunday morning, Shirley and Rick were sharing coffee as usual and Rick spotted the boys slipping into the bathroom naked, and shielding their genitals from visibility with their clean boxers. The boys enjoyed showering together, cleaning the dried cum from their bodies.

After showering and drying, they donned their clean boxers and joined Chad’s parents at the kitchen table. Shirley and Rick both thought it unusual for the boys to shower on Sunday morning, and Rick mentioned the abnormality.

“We’re just getting a jump start on tomorrow morning,” Chad quickly explained. “It’ll save us a few minutes before we have to leave for campus.” Rick couldn’t argue Chad’s logic, but had suspicions that the boys probably really NEEDED the shower today!

While Shirley started to prepare breakfast, she asked Chad to go and wake up Dorie, preferring to just cook one breakfast meal for everyone. Dorie appeared shortly, in her bra and panties, totally comfortable and just slightly more covered than Chad and Phillip, dressed only in their boxers, and bare topped. During the course of eating breakfast, Chad brought up a new topic.

“Dad,” Chad stated, “I’m going to need a little extra cash next weekend. Phillip and I are planning to double date with Dorie and her boyfriend, Brandon, and go to the Waterhole next Saturday night. (Dorie is covering her face, Shirley and Rick don’t know about Brandon) We wanted to go last night, but Brandon had to work, but he’s getting this Saturday night off, and helping to pay for the gas, and he’ll be covering his and Dorie’s expenses.”

“So Dorie,” Rick asked, “when were you going to tell your parents that you have a boyfriend, and when do we get to meet him?”

“He’s not really my boyfriend, yet,” Dorie answered. “Remember a few weeks ago, Kerri and I went to the Waterhole, hoping to meet some nice boys? Well, we did, we met the Whitlock Brothers, Damion and Brandon. They just recently moved here from San Francisco. Damion and Kerri are already dating, and Brandon and I want to date, but Brandon doesn’t have a car, so we mostly just see each other on campus, and we stay in touch by phone. Brandon and I are also lab partners for one of our labs.”

“So a few days ago,” Chad picked up, “while Phillip and I were just getting to know each other, Brandon and Dorie asked me to take them to the Waterhole. After she explained to us about the Waterhole, I suggested that Phillip and I could double date with Brandon and Dorie, and go to the Waterhole. We plan to do that this Saturday night.”

“What’s so great about the Waterhole?” Rick queried.

“I don’t really know,” Chad replied, “Phillip and I haven’t been there yet. Dorie, Help!”

Dorie spent the next few minutes explaining to Shirley and Rick about the Waterhole, and the mixed clientele, where both gay and straight patrons can have a good time, and they usually have a live band on Saturday nights. Rick soon got the picture.

“The worst part,” Phillip stated, “I had to tell my Dad that Chad and I were going up there to try and pick up some chicks, in order to get his permission to go. I hope he’ll spot me a few bucks.”

“So I guess you haven’t come out to your parents yet?” Rick asked.

“I want to,” Phillip replied, tears starting to flow, “but I’m afraid. I hate to lie to my Dad, but I have to, to avoid having a confrontation with him. I wish my Dad was more like you!”

“Come here Son,” Rick said, opening his arms and giving Phillip a loving hug, Phillip sobbing on Rick’s shoulder. “Phillip, sooner or later, your parents will realize your sexuality. It’ll be better if you tell them yourself, than for them to hear it from someone else. I know it’s a frightening bridge to cross, but you need to man up and cross it, if for no better reason than your own peace of mind.”

“Baby,” Chad stated, “I think my parents knew about me, maybe before I even knew about myself. When I finally admitted to Dad, just yesterday, that I was gay, it lifted a really heavy burden off my shoulders. I feel so much better, now that I’m out! No more secrets, and no more need to cover my tracks.”

“I would hope for the best,” Rick continued, “but if things go really bad, you have a boyfriend that loves you, and a family here that cares deeply for you. As I stated yesterday, you’ll NOT become a homeless gay boy on the street! We’ve got you covered.”

“Sweetheart,” Shirley stated, “I know we haven’t known you very long, but we’ve known you long enough to start loving you, like a second Son.” Shirley leaned over, and planted a loving kiss on Phillips cheek, causing Phillip to blush.

“Dad,” Phillip reacted, “I really appreciate that, but what—what happens if—if our relationship doesn’t last?”

“Some relationships aren’t built to last,” Rick stated. “If you boys decide that your love was only an infatuation, it could dissolve, and we might need to consider getting you twin beds. We don’t have any more bedrooms, and hopefully you’d still be close enough to share the same room together. If your love is real, strong and true, nothing can ever tear you apart!”

“Dorie,” Rick stated, “About this Waterhole thing, I’m reluctant to let you go on a date with a boy we haven’t even met.”

“But Daddy, we’re going to be with Chad and Phillip,” Dorie stated, “It’s not like Brandon and I will be all alone!”

“Dorie,” Chad asked, “where does Brandon live?”

“I don’t know for sure,” Dorie replied, “but I have his address in my phone.”

“Give it to me, and I’ll look it up,” Chad replied. Dorie gave Chad the address, and Chad put it into the GPS on his phone. Then, “Brandon lives in the same subdivision as Phillip, only about four blocks apart! I think we can kill two stones with one bird. On Saturday, when I pick up Phillip we can also pick up Brandon. We can come back here, Mom and Dad can meet Brandon, we can pick up Dorie, and all head to the Waterhole.”

“That seems like a workable plan,” Rick agreed.

“I think we can improve on it,” Shirley stated, smiling, “Chad, why don’t you pick up Phillip and Brandon early enough on Saturday so that we can all have dinner together before you guys take off.” Chad, Phillip and Dorie all smiled, liking the idea.

“When we return from the Waterhole,” Chad explained, “we’ll do the reverse, dropping off Brandon and Phillip, and then Dorie and I will be coming on home. Phillip needs to be home Saturday night, anyway, as he has some serious issues to discuss with his parents on Sunday.”

“I do?” Phillip questioned.

“Baby, you can’t keep putting it off!” Chad exclaimed, “You have to tell your parents where YOU stand, and where WE stand. Our future happiness depends on it.” At this moment, Rick was so proud of his Son, taking the initiative to push Phillip into coming out to his family. He’s hoping that Phillip’s parents do accept his sexuality and his relationship, but if push comes to shove, Plan B can be put into action. At least there is a ‘Plan B’.

After breakfast, Dorie was anxious to call Brandon and told him of their plans for Saturday.

“That’s great, Dorie,” Brandon stated, “I also may have some good news. I’m skipping my afternoon class on Wednesday and Uncle Joe is going to take me car shopping! I may even have my own wheels by this weekend. I’m still looking forward to double dating with your brother and Phillip at the Waterhole, and I know we’ll all have a good time up there.” After sharing some ‘sweet nothings’ Brandon and Dorie hung up.

Sunday was a leisurely, laid back day. Shirley prepared a light lunch of soup and sandwiches, Rick entertained himself watching football games on TV and the boys spent some time preparing their class work for Monday as did Dorie. While Shirley was preparing Sunday Night’s Dinner, Rick shared some of his thoughts with her.

“You know,” Rick stated, “I’ve got some really mixed feelings about Chad coming out as gay. I don’t think that any parent is going to be very excited to learn that their child is gay, and I’m really concerned about Phillip.”

“Do I sense that you’re maybe blaming Phillip for Chad being gay, and maybe disliking him?” Shirley asked.

“Oh, no, Babe!” Rick exclaimed, “Phillip is a beautiful young man, and I’ve grown to totally love him. Maybe not in the way that Chad loves him, but more like a second son. Gay kids don’t learn to be gay, their orientation is something they’re born with, and it’s nobody’s fault. Since I’ve accepted that Chad is gay, I’m actually quite comfortable with Chad and Phillips relationship. I feel that they have some really deep feelings for each other.”

“So what’s your concern about Phillip?” Shirley asked.

“Mostly his parents.” Rick replied, “When I had that talk with the boys yesterday, Phillip said that his Dad is quite homophobic. I know that he needs to come out to them, but I don’t know them, or how they’ll react to learning that their son is gay. I’m hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst. I promised Phillip yesterday that he would not become a homeless gay boy on the street, and I don’t break promises.”

“Honey,” Shirley replied, “I’m proud that my husband has that kind of compassion! If the shit should hit the fan, I’m prepared to become a foster Mom to my Son’s boyfriend! I love the heck out of that young man!” Rick smiled.

“You know Babe,” Rick stated, “There is actually an up-side to parenting gay kids. In today’s society, practicing pre-marital sex has almost become the norm, even among high school kids. I think there are very few kids, male or female, that are graduating from high school as virgins.”

“There’s way too many girls dropping out of school because of unplanned and unwanted pregnancies,” Rick continued. “Too many of them are having abortions, and some do carry full term, often giving the babies up for adoption. Having kids that are gay does eliminate THAT concern. Chad is barely more that a teenager, and too young to become a Daddy, and I’m not looking forward to becoming a grandfather—not yet anyway!”

“It’s a shame though,” Shirley stated, “that not having an interest in girls, they will become grown men and never enjoy the pleasure of having sex.”

“You’re pretty naive, Babe!” Rick remarked, grinning. “Boys their age have some really powerful hormones, I know, from first hand experience. Even gay boys will discover ways to relieve those raging hormones. Even if they aren’t having sex with girls, in the conventional manor, I’m betting that they enjoy some regular sexual encounters with each other. I’d be shocked, if they aren’t!”

“With neither of them having a vagina, how would boys have sex?” Shirley inquired.

“Having never even considered having sex with another boy,” Rick replied, “I’m not too sure. They both have hands, mouths, penises and anuses. I can only imagine, but I don’t think I really want to know. At least, whatever they might do, they can’t create a baby!”

“I’m a little concerned,” Shirley stated, “about Dorie now maybe having a boyfriend. Maybe we should forbid her to have sex with him, or any boy.”

“I think that would be futile,” Rick said, “Back when we were just starting to date, did not both of our parents forbid us to have sex?”

“True,” Shirley replied, “but we did anyway, and we also used condoms and I never got pregnant.”

“Yes you did!” Rick exclaimed, smiling, “but not until after we married! We were married for over a year before baby Chad arrived, but he was planned—and wanted! Oh, God! I remember that night like it was yesterday! I got to hold my baby boy in my arms for the first time, and I was such a proud and happy Daddy!”

“That night was only the second time I ever saw you cry,” Shirley stated, “the first time being the day I came home from the Ob-gyn and told you that we were going to become parents!”

“Babe,” Rick responded, “How was I fortunate enough to find such a wonderful woman to be my wife, my life partner, and such an awesome Mother for our kids! I loved you the day we got married, but not nearly as much as I do today! Thank you for being there for me, and for Chad and Dorie.”

“The pleasure is all mine, Sweetheart,” Shirley replied, “I believe that our marriage, and our lives have been truly blessed!” The two parents shared a passionate embrace that lasted for several minutes. Shirley reluctantly broke away, needing to tend to the dinner that she was preparing.

After Sunday evenings dinner, Dorie helped Shirley do up the dishes, and then they all settled in the living room and watched TV until about 10:00 PM, then all headed to bed. Rick needs to leave for work shortly after 7:00 AM Monday morning, and the others need to leave for campus before 7:30 as both Phillip and Chad have an 8:00 AM class.

Sunday night Chad and Phillip cuddled together, both boys a little despondent. This was the last night they would be sleeping together until—who knows when! Having sex was the furthest thing from their minds. They’re both looking forward to the weekend, and the outing to the Waterhole, with Dorie and Brandon.

Monday morning, as the three students prepared to leave for campus, Chad informed Shirley that he and Dorie would be late coming home, as they needed to take Phillip home after classes ended that day. Even Shirley was feeling a little down that morning, knowing she’d not see Phillip again until Saturday evening, and then only for dinner. She was surprised to realize how quickly she’d become attached to Chad’s boyfriend!

Shirley, giving Phillip an affectionate goodbye hug and another loving kiss on his cheek, “Phillip, I hope you know that we all love you, and you’re welcome in our home—anytime!”

“Thank you, Mom.” Phillip replied, “I’ve totally enjoyed spending the weekend with your family—I’m going to miss you all!” As the three students left for campus, both Shirley and Phillip had wet eyes.

To be continued..................

Ahead in Chapter 59, Chad and Dorie take Phillip home on Monday, as planned. On Wednesday Joe takes Brandon car shopping, and on Saturday Chad picks up Phillip and Brandon as planned, and the four enjoy their double date at the Waterhole. Also on Saturday, Rena and Candy host a party to celebrate Jeremy’s Birthday. On Sunday Phillip gets the balls to come out to his parents, and we find out how his parents react. Thanks guys, for reading my tales, and a special thanks to those of you kind enough to leave COMMENTS! Have I mentioned that I 💓 and appreciate COMMENTS? I 💓 you guys!
Doug
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awesome chapter. It's great to Jeremy and Ray become friends so quick. From everything we've heard i think Philip is right to be nervous about coming out to his parents.

Link to comment

I'm going to do you guys a favorI should be going back to Tennessee and Texas to pick up with our boys there in 'Watergame' and 'JC' but having left some loose ends in this story, I'm gonna move on to Chapter 59 of "DJ'.  Their trip back from the Waterhole may be interesting, and I think we're all especially anxious to find out how Phillips parents will react to his coming out.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..