Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 9,962 Words
  • 1,885 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 31. Chapter 31

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There is a young, gay boy, 15 year old Fernando, who's father has kicked him out (which happens way to often in real life) and CPS (Child Protective Services) have placed him with foster parents, a married straight couple. There is no direct, or implied, sexual activity between Fernando and any other character in this story. There is some description of gay male sex in this chapter.

In Chapter 31:

Danny White receives a welcome letter

Rusty takes Jamal’s Cherry

Fernando tries out for the softball team

DJ and Jamie take Bryan and Phil to the Waterhole

* * * * * *

Tuesday morning, February 20th was pretty typical in the Chevas/Gomez household. Maria had prepared breakfast for her family and they were all eating. Fernando will need to leave to catch the bus by 8:10 AM.

"Dad," Fernie asked, "Chad Stewart told me that signups for the Softball and Baseball Teams are going on now. Would you think I was crazy if I signed up for the Softball tryouts?"

"Have you ever played softball?" Antonio asked.

"Not on a team, but we played in Gym class, even back in 5th and 6th grades, and in middle school."

"Son," Antonio said, "if you think you’d like to play, go for it. You may not make the team, but I would never criticize you for trying. Whatever decision you make, I will back you, but it’s your decision."

"Thanks, Dad," Fernie replied, "I’m going to sign up today." Antonio smiled at Fernando’s decision. He really hopes Fernie can make the team, as it would help build his confidence.

Fernando, waiting at the bus stop, "Liz, I’ve decided to sign up for the Softball Tryouts." The bus arrived and they climbed on, sharing the same seat, as usual.

"Fernie, are you right or left handed?" Liz asked.

"Right, why?"

"So am I," Liz replied, "you’ll need a glove, even for tryouts. I was on the girl’s softball team last year, and will be a returning player this year. Our hands are about the same size, you can borrow my glove for tryouts, but if you make the team, you’ll need to get your own, and I really hope you make the team."

Right after lunch that day, Fernando made his way to the Physical Education Office, and signed up for the softball tryouts. The signup sheet stated that tryouts would be this Thursday afternoon, February 22nd, right after school lets out, at the baseball diamond. It also stated that tryouts would be rescheduled in case of rain. The PE teacher told him that the activity bus would take students home after the tryouts.

Fernando relayed that information to Liz on the way home.

"Cool, Fernie," Liz responded, "I’ll dig that glove out and loan it to you Thursday morning for the tryouts, and you can return it sometime over the weekend."

* * * * * *

On Wednesday afternoon, February 21st, one of the guards handed Danny White a letter, stating "White, you’ve got a letter."

Danny looked at the return address and smiled, knowing it was from his friend, Fernando, and quickly tore it open and read it.

* * * * * *

The Letter:

February 17th

Dear Danny,

First, I want to thank you for being the only boy in Juvie Hall that was actually willing to stand up for me. You took a chance, protecting me as you did, and I’ll be forever grateful to you. I sincerely hope that you didn’t suffer any repercussions for your brave actions.

I have been placed in a wonderful foster home. My foster parents own and operate ‘Anthony’s Pizzeria’ here in the shopping center. They are actually Mexican, and are the most loving and caring foster parents that anyone could ever hope for. I call them Mom & Dad and they call me their Son. They are so much better parents than my real parents were and they’ve never had any kids of their own. I am very happy living with them. They know I like boys, and could care less, and I have the feeling that they love me as much as I love them.

I’ve been transferred to a different school, Carter High, and am starting to make a few friends there. There is a girl that is a junior, her name is Liz Martin, and she has befriended me. She only lives 2 doors away from me, and we share the same seat on the bus. She got me to tell her why I was removed from home and placed in a foster home, and now knows my ‘secret’ but she is cool, and still wants to be my friend. I like her a lot, but only as a friend. She is a cheerleader for the basketball team. I’m considering trying out for the Softball team. Devon King, one of the basketball players bought my lunch the first day I was in school. I think he’s nice, but I’m quite sure he’s also straight.

Dad says he wants to get me a phone next week, and maybe, if he does, I can give you a phone number. I live at 112 Cherry Street, and if I’m not there I’m likely at the Pizzeria. Maybe, when you get released, you can get your parents to bring you to Anthony’s Pizzeria for supper? I want to see you so bad!

I wanted to kiss you goodbye, the day I left Juvie Hall, and I had the feeling you wanted to kiss me too, but it probably would not have been too smart with those other thugs around. At least we were able to share a hug. I’m wondering, do your parents know that you, you know, are kinda like me?

I very much want to be in touch with you, and be friends, once you get out of there and back home. I miss you, a lot. By the time you get this letter, you shouldn’t have more than a couple more weeks to go. I am anxious to hear from you.

Your Friend, Fernando Gomez

* * * * * *

Danny had wanted to write Fernando, but until now, he didn’t have an address, as Fernando didn’t know where he was going to be living. As soon as Danny got back to his quarters, he grabbed a pen and paper and started to write a return letter.

* * * * * *

February 21st

Dear Fernando,

I was elated to receive your most welcome letter today. A couple of other guys said they would write me when they got out, but they never did, and you came through!

I am very happy that you were placed with such awesome foster parents. As much as I like pizza, I wish my parents owned a pizza parlor!

I am scheduled for release on Saturday, March 10th, just a week before my 17th birthday on the 17th. When I get home, we will actually live quite close together. My parents and I live on Plum St., which is only a couple of blocks over from Cherry. Living in the same neighborhood, I also attended Carter High until I was arrested, just a couple of days past Halloween. I was a junior, and I remember Liz Martin and Devon King, they’re both juniors also. In answer to your question, I came out to my parents almost 2 years ago, so they know.

I’ve lost so much time from school this year that I think it would be worthless to try to catch up now. I plan on starting my junior year over in the fall. I am hoping I can get a job for over the summer to try and save up some money to buy a car.

If you’re a sophomore now, you’ll be a junior next fall, and it’s quite possible that we could end up in some of the same classes, wouldn’t that be cool?

Yes, I would like very much for us to become friends, close friends, once I get outta here. Do you have a bike? There’s a park not far from where we live that has bike paths, and we could go riding together sometimes.

I was really happy to hear from you, and I think about you every day. If I can get this mailed tomorrow you should get it early next week.

Luv ya, Danny, XOXO

PS – I did want to kiss you goodbye, the day you left here.

 

* * * * * *

It’s Thursday morning, February 22, at 8:05 AM. Liz and Fernie are waiting for the bus along with about 10 other kids. Liz hands Fernie her baseball glove, and he tries it on.

"See," Liz said, "it fits perfectly, Fernie, good luck on the tryouts this afternoon. I guess I won’t see you after classes end today because you’ll be riding the activity bus home, after the tryouts."

"If I make it through the tryouts, I’ll need to buy one of these before we start practice. Where can I buy one?" Fernie asked.

"I don’t think there is any store here that sells sporting goods, you’ll most like have to visit one of the stores up in the city, like Dicks. The school likely has a few gloves and you could probably borrow one for a few days, but if you’re on the team, you’re going to want your own glove," Liz stated.

The bus arrived, Liz and Fernando, along with about 12 other students boarded it and they sat together, as usual.

* * * * * *

The same Thursday morning, about 9:30 AM. Rusty and Jamal are just waking up at Rusty’s house. The grandparents have taken off again for a few days, so the boys have the run of the house. Even though it’s rather cool this morning, about 40 degrees, the boys braved the cold and stepped out on the back porch and watered the grass, then returned to Rusty’s bed, cuddled up and warmed each other back up.

After a couple of passionate kisses, both boys had their hands wrapped around each other’s massive cocks, which are rock hard.

"Baby," Jamal stated, "I want to be your guinea pig, I want you to take my virginity, I want to give myself to you, I want to feel your beautiful cock in my man’s pussy!"

"Are you sure, Sweetheart?" Rusty questioned, "We’ve never tried this before, what if it hurts?"

"I’ve been told it does hurt, at first," Jamal said, "but then the pleasure overrides the pain. I’ll never know how great it might feel if we don’t give it a whirl, and I really do want to try it, but only with the boy I love."

"Well, if we’re going to try this, we should probably put a towel on the bed under us, in case it gets messy."

Rusty ran into the bath and grabbed a heavy bath towel. Jamal got up and Rusty spread the towel on the bed. Jamal reached into the draw of the bedside table and retrieved the previously unused lube that they had bought a few weeks ago, and handed it to Rusty. He then lay down on the bed, stomach down and his butt sticking up. He got up on his knees a little to give Rusty better access to his hole.

"First, lube up my hole," Jamal instructed, " use your fingers to make sure I’m well lubricated, then get a good coating on your cock, then slowly start pushing your cock into my hole, just a little at a time."

"Like this?" Rusty asked.

"Yeah, the finger feels kinda good, try two fingers, and then maybe three," Jamal stated, "you need to get me opened up a little before you start pushing the real thing in."

"Man, I’m dripping precum on your legs!" Rusty remarked.

"Don’t worry," Jamal assured, "it’ll wash off, I think I’m ready for that cock, just go slow, I doubt that I can take all of it."

Rusty pushed the head of his cock against Jamal’s waiting rosebud, pushed a little harder, and it opened up, allowing some penetration. Suddenly, the head slipped in, pop! As it penetrated through the sphincter."

"Oooh!" Jamal uttered.

"Did that hurt, baby?" Rusty asked.

"It didn’t really hurt," Jamal answered, "just give me a couple of minutes to adjust, and then give me another inch."

Rusty gradually pushed in a little more, and now had about 3" inside Jamal’s orifice. Jamal’s rectum tightened around Rusty’s dick and it felt pretty good to Rusty. He pushed another inch in, and started to slide the head and those first three inches of his shaft in and out of Jamal’s hole.

Suddenly, Jamal squealed, "Oh My God!"

Rusty, pausing, "Are you OK?"

"Very much OK," Jamal uttered, "your starting to stimulate my prostate, it’s starting to make me feel like I’m gonna cum! It’s a sensational feeling, just go slow and give me a little more cock."

Rusty pushed in another couple of inches, slowly pushing in and out, and starting to feel his orgasm slowly approaching.

"I’m not sure how much longer I’m going to last," Rusty gasped.

"Me either," Jamal admitted, "can you go a little slower and maybe a bit deeper?"

"I’ll try," Rusty said, starting to take longer and slower strokes.

Jamal held his breath, and then let it out, "I’m cummmmming! Are you close?"

As Jamal came, he tightened his sphincter and triggered Rusty to come to orgasm, emptying his balls into Jamal’s gut.

"Not anymore!" Rusty exclaimed, "I just dumped my whole load into your ass! God, that felt good, how was it for you?"

"Just stay right where you are for a couple minutes," Jamal said, "let’s catch our breath!"

The two boys just lay there for about 5 or 6 minutes, Rusty’s now flaccid cock still inside of Jamal, both enjoying the afterglow of their first fuck.

Jamal, snickering, "I think I left a record sized puddle of cum on this towel under us, and you wouldn’t believe how good it feels, just having your flaccid cock in my ass. I have a feeling, that when you pull out, I’m not going to be able to contain your cum that’s in my ass."

"Just let it roll out onto the towel," Rusty said, "somehow, I feel we’re both wanting to shower about now anyway."

"You think!" Jamal exclaimed, and both boys laughed. Rusty pulled out of Jamal and Jamal rolled over, keeping his ass on the towel, and the two shared a passionate embrace and kiss.

"That felt great for me, but how was it for you?" Rusty asked.

"Baby," Jamal replied, grinning, "you can have a piece of my ass anytime you want it! I never thought of myself as anything but a top, but I’ll bottom for you anytime."

"Sweetheart, if it felt that good," Rusty remarked, "I’ll let you fuck me next time. It didn’t hurt?"

"Well, maybe a little," Jamal confessed, "but when you started to pound on my prostate with your cock, it was like fireworks! I came so hard."

The two boys finally headed to the bathroom and showered together. When they picked up the towel off the bed, there were two six inch wet spots of cum that leaked through the towel, one from Jamal’s cum and one from Rusty’s that came back out of Jamal’s pussy. They agreed that today was some of the best sex they’d ever had.

They fixed some brunch, ate together, and it was time for Rusty to head to campus for his volleyball class at 2:00 PM. When Rusty returns from school, they’ve been invited to Jamal’s house for dinner tonight, and they will spend the night there.

* * * * * *

When the bell rang at 3:15 PM, Fernando, along with about 25 other boys, put their backpacks in their lockers, grabbed their gloves (if they had one) and headed out to the baseball diamond for the softball tryouts.

They were all welcomed to the boys softball tryouts by Mr. Fritton, the boys’ PE teacher & Coach, and Miss Bell, the girls’ PE teacher & Coach. The two PE teachers were collaborating for this event, and will do the same next Thursday for the girls’ softball tryouts.

The first test was to be batting skill. Coach Fritton would pitch up to 5 fair balls to the batter, and the batter needed to hit at least 2 of them to qualify. Coach Bell acted as both Catcher and Umpire, ruling if the ball was a fair ball or not. Even coaches can make bad pitches.

A non-competing student had been asked to assist the coaches and keep the scores. The first boy hit the 1st and 3rd ball, and qualified, the next boy missed 4 balls in a row and was disqualified. Fernando was the 10th batter up, hit the 2nd and 5th ball so he was qualified. After the batting test, there were only 17 contestants left out of 26 that had signed up.

The next test was catching and throwing skill. Again, Coach Bell was the judge, determining if the pitch was proper and rating the number of pitches that were caught by each contestant. Each boy could only miss catching 2 of 5 pitches. Fernando caught 3 out of the first 4, and was qualified. So far so good, five more boys were eliminated, down to 12. Fernando was a little weak on the throwing end, obviously needing more practice.

The final test was only for those five boys wanting to be pitchers. Coach Fritton assumed the position of batter, Coach Bell the position of Catcher/umpire and the potential pitchers faced the test. They were to pitch five balls, of which at least 3 needed to be in the strike zone. Coach Fritton wasn’t intending to actually bat any of the balls. Two of the five passed this test and would become pitcher substitutes, or backups.

"MAY I HAVE EVERYONE’S ATTENTION PLEASE?" Coach Fritton announced, "Let me explain how this works."

"We have six team members returning from last season and we need a total of 9 players to complete a team. Today there were 26 of you that had signed up to be considered for the team, and 14 of you were eliminated during today’s tryout. The 12 of you that qualified today will be part of our team, along with the six returning team members."

"For practice sessions, I will divide you all into two teams of nine players so everyone can sharpen their skills. When we play competitively, all of you will be on the batting roster, and I will determine which nine of you will be on the field for each inning."

"Congratulations to the 12 new members of the Carter Cardinals Softball Team, and thank you all for trying your best, even if you didn’t quite make the grade today."

"I need to give you a heads up about uniforms. You new team members will need to come by my office tomorrow or Monday so I can measure you for your uniforms. You’ll have about a week or ten days to come up with the $45 uniform cost. You do not need uniforms for the practice sessions, and the first intramural game won’t be until late March."

"The school building is still unlocked so you guys can get your books and backpacks, and the activity bus will be right where you normally board the busses. Thank you all for coming today, you are released."

A very pleased Fernando Gomez retrieved his backpack from the locker and headed out to the activity bus. He had to tell the driver where he needed to be dropped off, at the pizzeria, or at least the shopping center.

Several of the students on the Activity bus were aware that Fernando was new to the school, and were asking him where he came from. He explained that he was transferred from Sherman High, that he was a foster child, who had been removed from his real parents home because of family problems, and elected not to go into details. Two or three of the boys ‘seemed’ to want to befriend him, but Fernie preferred to keep his distance. He doesn’t want this bunch of boys to know that he is a Homo!

It was after 6:00 PM when Fernando bounced into the pizzeria, and quickly made his way to where Antonio was topping a pizza.

"Guess what, Dad," Fernando said, excitedly, "I made the team!"

Antonio, wiping his hands on a towel, and hugging Fernando, "I’m very happy for you Son, and also very proud. You must be hungry, we made a Stromboli, and had some salad with it. Why don’t you fix a salad, and I’ll warm up the rest of the Stromboli for you."

"That’ll work for me, thanks Dad, one thing about having parents that own a restaurant, there’s always something around to munch on." Antonio smiled. "Oh, one more thing, Coach Fritton told us we needed to stop by his office either tomorrow or Monday to get measured for uniforms, and we’ll have a week or ten days to turn in the $45 payment for them. I’m also going to need a glove."

Fernie could hardly wait to tell Liz tomorrow morning that he had made the team.

* * * * * *

Friday morning, February 23rd Karen was preparing breakfast for her boys at about 7:30 AM. DJ was the first to appear, and he sat down with a mug of coffee.

"DJ," Karen asked, "is tomorrow the night you and Jamie are taking Bryan and Phil to that club?"

"Yeah, Mom," DJ replied, smiling, "we’re treating Phil and Bryan to a night they’ll never forget. It took some pulling and twisting of schedules for all of us to get the same Saturday night off. It’s probably the hardest for Phil. He’s working a long shift today, from 11:00 AM this morning until 11:00 tonight and one of his co-workers is doing the same tomorrow so Phil can be off tomorrow night."

"Bryan and I are both scheduled off at 4:00 PM tomorrow, and Jamie only has to work a party at noon, and Anthony said he would be off by 2:00 or 3:00 tomorrow afternoon."

"Mom," Jamie stated, as he joined DJ at the table, "you’ve got four for breakfast this morning, Bryan and Phil are both showering now, because Phil has to go in early today, 11:00 AM."

"I’m aware of that," Karen said, "DJ already gave me a heads up, what time do you guys plan to leave here tomorrow night? And are you going to want to eat before you go?"

"We plan to leave here about 5:00, maybe 5:30," Jamie answered, "and we’ll have dinner at the Waterhole, they have some excellent food that’s different from what we normally eat."

After breakfast, DJ, Jamie and Bryan got their backpacks, DJ and Jamie kissed Karen goodbye and Bryan kissed Phil goodbye and the three headed out the back door to the Tracker, and headed for college.

"Mom," Phil commented, "I guess you and Dad are probably getting pretty tired of having Bryan and me hanging around here. We’ve got almost $800 salted away toward our apartment fund, and we hope to get our own place within the next three, maybe four weeks, and get out of your hair."

"Phil," Karen replied, "I know you guys have tried to help out, you’ve been giving me about $50 toward groceries every week, which probably more than covers what you two actually eat here. I think Carl and I have actually enjoyed having you two around, you and Bryan have been rather pleasant houseguests to have. We’re not pushing you to get out of our home, there’s no rush."

"I hope that you and Dad realize how much Bryan and I really appreciate what you have done for us. My parents might have helped us out, if they still lived around here, but they’re in Connecticut. Bryan’s relationship with his parents is so strained that I don’t think he feels like he even has parents."

"That’s really unfortunate, the way his parents are, but I hope you know that you and Bryan have some caring foster parents right here," Karen stated, "There’s not a lot that Carl and I wouldn’t do to help you guys, if we could. We still want you guys to feel welcome here, even when you have your own place to live."

Phil, standing up and hugging Karen, "It’s 10:15, I need to put on my uniform and head out, as I’m scheduled to work at 11:00 today, and I’ve got a 12 hour shift in front of me."

* * * * * *

On that same Friday morning, in another house, on Cherry St., Maria has prepared breakfast for her husband and son.

"Fernie," Maria commented, as she dished up breakfast, "I hope you know how proud your father and I are, that you passed the tryouts, and will be part of the Softball Team. When do you start practice?"

"I don’t know for sure, but I think next week," Fernie answered, "I need to go to the Coach’s office today to get measured for my uniform, and I’ll find out the practice schedule."

Breakfast devoured, Fernando grabbed his backpack, kissed his parents goodbye and headed out the door about 8:05. He met Liz at the bus stop.

Fernando, beaming, "Liz, I made the Softball Team!"

"That’s wonderful, Fernie," Liz responded, smiling, and giving Fernando a hug, and a kiss on the cheek. Three or four of the other students there also gave Fernie a "congratulations."

At 1:40 that Friday afternoon, Fernando got a pass from the study hall to go to the Coach’s office to get measured for his uniform. There were 2 other students ahead of him, and he was told to take a seat. When the two in front of him had been measured, Coach Fritton motioned him over to his desk.

"I don’t remember your name," the Coach said.

"Fernando Gomez," Fernie stated. The Coach pulled out a paper from a pile of several papers.

"Fernando," Coach said, pen in hand, "we need to get your status, how tall are you?"

"Four foot Eleven," Fernando replied.

"Weight?"

"I don’t know."

"I think you’re taller than 4’ 11", Coach said. "Come stand on this scale." It was one of those scales that could measure both height and weight.

"Uh huh," Coach stated, "Five foot, two and 124 pounds, you’re a lightweight," he said, smiling.

Fernando, grinning, "I guess I must have grown a little."

"You’re only 15," Coach said, "it’s quite normal for teenagers to still grow until they reach about 17, or even 18." Coach wrote those numbers on the sheet. "Now let’s get your measurements."

Using a tape measure, Coach measured Fernando’s chest, waist and inseams, and wrote those on the sheet. He then measured his head, for cap size, and wrote that down.

"According to your height, weight and measurements, you’ll need a Small, with Medium Inseams," the coach said, "The uniform will have your last name and team number on the back of the shirt, do you have a preferred number you would like?"

"I think 7 is supposed to be a lucky number, can I have that?"

Coach, checking the roster, "Number 7 is available, I need to make sure your name is spelled right, its G O M E Z, correct?"

"Yes sir, that’s correct," Fernie replied.

"Okay, Gomez, we need to order these uniforms by Tuesday, the 6th of March, so the deadline for payment is Monday, the 5th. Its $45 and we’ll accept your parent’s check, made out to ‘Carter High Athletic Fund’ or cash. Here is a paper with that information."

"Practice will be on Mondays and Thursdays, right after school, and starting this coming Monday, February 26th. As I stated yesterday, you don’t need uniforms for practice. The actual games will start in late March, and are always on Tuesdays or Fridays, and usually are scheduled to start at 6:00 PM. As the same field is used for baseball games that start at 7:30 PM."

"Coach," Fernando said, "Thank you, for everything."

"You’re most welcome," Coach Fritton answered, "See you Monday for Gym, and Practice."

* * * * * *

Saturday morning was almost like a school morning at the Seldon home. Karen prepared breakfast for Jamie, DJ and Bryan. Jamie was to be in at Ten to help Antonio with a party, that was to start at 11:00 AM, DJ was scheduled to open at Ten, and Bryan was scheduled at Applebee’s from 10:00 to 4:00. Phil was sleeping in, having not gotten home until almost midnight, after working a 12-hour shift.

Jamie arrived home first, at about 3:00 PM. Just for the hell of it, Jamie and Phil shared a shower, only taking care of their own bodies. They then dried themselves and dressed for a Saturday night.

About 4:30 both Bryan and DJ walked into the house. Since Phil and Jamie had already showered and dressed, and to save time, DJ and Bryan showered together, also taking care of their own private parts. They then dried themselves and went to their respective rooms to dress.

When the four guys were ready to leave, Jamie, Bryan and DJ were all wearing skinny jeans. Phil doesn’t like the skinny jeans because they tend to accentuate the size of his monster cock.

"Mom," DJ stated, "the Waterhole doesn’t even close until 2:00 AM, and we probably won’t be leaving there until at least 1:00 AM. It’s a 2-hour drive home so we likely won’t be home until sometime after 3:00, maybe even 4:00 AM. Non of us are old enough to drink, so we’ll be sober, we just don’t want you to worry about us, we’ll be fine."

About 5:15 PM, they told Karen and Carl goodbye, and piled into DJ’s tracker, DJ at the wheel, Jamie in front with him and Phil and Bryan cuddled in the back seat. Phil and Bryan are in for a treat.

"So DJ," Phil asked, "is this Waterhole where we’re going an actual Gay Club?"

"No, they don’t claim to be a Gay Club, it’s a Club that offers great food, a cool and fun atmosphere, good music, and is Gay Friendly. Because of the atmosphere, I would guess that about half of the clientele are Gay and Lesbian, and the other half are Gay tolerant."

"Can two guys dance together there, without problems?" Bryan asked.

"That depends on what you mean, Bryan," Jamie remarked, grinning, "when DJ and I slow dance together, we tend to make each other hard! It’s not intentional, it just happens." Everyone laughed.

"What kind of music do they play?" Phil asked.

"It varies," DJ said, "some nights it’s by a DJ, sometimes they have a live band, could be a rock band or maybe even a country band. We wanted to bring you here on a Saturday, because they are more likely to have a live band on a Saturday night. The last time Jamie and I came here it was a band called the Country Ramblers. I’m not really big into country music but they were pretty damn good, and we had a great time."

Phil, as DJ pulled into the parking lot, "It doesn’t look like there are very many people here, there’s only about 10 cars in the parking lot."

"Phil," DJ replied, "Its only 7:30, most of the people arriving now are coming for dinner. The real activity won’t start until closer to 9:00, and by 10:00 this parking lot will be full."

The boys exited the Tracker and headed toward the entrance, where they were met by Security.

"Gent’s," he stated, "if any of you plan to consume alcohol, I need to see your ID’s, and there is a $5 cover charge tonight."

Jamie, handing him a $20, "Here is the cover for all four of us, none of us are drinking age, so just give us the red wrist bands."

The security guy fastened a red wristband on each of the four boys’ left wrist, and they headed into the main entrance.

"What’s with these wristbands?" Bryan inquired.

"They color code the guests," DJ explained, "the servers know that if someone wants to order alcoholic beverages, they have already been carded, and they need to be wearing a green wristband. Once the wristband is secured on your wrist, the only way to get it off is to cut it. It’s a pretty efficient system, and saves the servers the time to card the guests that want to drink. Of course these red ones let the servers know that the person is underage for alcohol."

The receptionist escorted the boys to a table near the dance floor, and told them their server would be with them shortly. A couple minutes later, Chico arrived at their table.

"Chico!" DJ exclaimed, pointing at Jamie, "do you remember us?"

Chico, smiling, "I sure do, but I’m surprised that you remember my name."

"Chico," DJ stated, and pointing, "Bryan and Phil are our two closest friends, Jamie and I wanted to treat them to a night they’ll never forget, and the tab is on us." Chico smiled and nodded. "How is married life, and how is the hubby?" DJ asked.

"He’s doing fine," Chico replied, "and we’re very happy together, thank you. What can I get for you all to drink?"

All four boys asked for Pepsi, and Chico said he’d be right back with them. While he was getting the drinks, the boys were looking over the Menu.

Jamie spoke, "DJ, I think we should order the large sampler, for an appetizer."

"Yeah," DJ agreed, "with extra shrimp!"

Chico brought their Pepsi’s and asked if they would like to order an appetizer.

"Yes, please," DJ stated, "Chico, bring us the large sampler, with extra shrimp, please, and plenty of dipping sauces."

"Got you," Chico confirmed, "and I need to tell you, we have a special tonight on Prime Rib, 8 oz. with $2 off or 12 oz. with $3 off. Let me get this sampler ordered for you." About 4 minutes later, Chico returned with a pitcher of Pepsi and refilled their glasses. The four boys were all studying the menu. It stated that all dinners are served with salads and choice of potato or rice and homemade hot rolls and butter.

Phil asked, "How much are you willing to spend for our dinners?"

"Phil, tonight is on us," Jamie replied, "I think DJ and I have enough in our accounts to cover what ever we order, so order what you want, we just want you guys to have a great time tonight!"

Bryan’s eyes bugged out when he saw the size of the appetizer tray that Chico delivered. It had fried coconut shrimp (with extra shrimp), chicken strips, jalapino poppers, mozzarella sticks and breaded, fried mushrooms, and was served with cups of Marinara sauce, seafood cocktail sauce, and ranch and blue cheese dipping sauces. Chico asked if they were ready to order, and they were.

DJ and Jamie both ordered the 8 oz. Prime Rib, Medium Rare, baked potato with butter and sour cream, and side salads, DJ’s with ranch and Jamie’s with Raspberry Vinaigrette. Phil ordered the fried haddock, with French Fries, and Caesar Salad, and Bryan ordered the 8 oz. prime rib, medium with French Fries and coleslaw.

The boys annihilated the sampler, leaving only one chicken strip and a couple of the mushrooms on the tray. Chico, after asking if they were done with it, cleared the tray away, and served their salads, stating he’d be back shortly with their entrees.

Phil and Bryan both raved about how delicious the coconut shrimp was, and DJ nodded, and stated that was why he ordered extra shrimp.

It was about 8:15 when Chico served their meals. About 8:45 they saw the band setting up on stage, and it was nearly 9:00 when the boys finished eating. Chico returned, cleared their dishes, wiped the table off, leaving only their drinks on the table. He offered them dessert, but they all agreed there was no room for another single mouthful. They wondered what this band would be like. The Pepsi was coming through, DJ and Jamie headed to the restroom and when they returned, Phil and Bryan took their turn to drain.

Some recorded music started to play at 9:00, as the band was still setting up. Jamie leaned into DJ and they shared a loving kiss, with Bryan and Phil watching, then they followed suit, realizing that they actually could kiss each other at this place.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" a voice filled the room, "WELCOME TO ANOTHER SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WATERHOLE, and WE ARE THE SOUL BROTHERS."

"Bear with us for a few, and I’d like to give you a brief history of our band. My name is Brad. Wesley, (he pointed) our talented bass player, and I met over five years ago. We were classmates, both seniors, and we discovered we had a couple of things in common, a love of music, and the desire to form a band."

"Our visions were quite different, my vision for a band was 4 or 5 white guys, playing rock and roll, while Wesley’s vision was a group of soul brothers, playing funk and soul music. Somehow, fate brought us together, and we got together, about once a month at first, then it became a weekly thing, and we decided to try and form a band together."

"Between us, we had a lead guitar and a bass, and my vocals weren’t too terribly bad, but we needed more than two musicians to form a band. We needed a drummer, and a keyboard player. Well, Wes had a cousin that played organ for a church, and he drafted Kurt, his cousin, to be our keyboard player, and (pointing) that’s Kurt right there." Kurt raised his hand and waved.

"Now we’re still seniors in high school, and I’m starting to feel a bit like I’m out of place with these two black dudes, but Wes came to my rescue. He said ‘Look Brad, skin color doesn’t matter, in the end are we not all soul brothers? Kurt and I don’t want you to run out on us, we need you.’"

"I stayed the course, Wes and I put out some flyers in the school, advertising for a drummer, and listing our phone numbers. A dude by the name of Derek called both Wes and myself, and told us he was a drummer in the school band, and he was interested. We met with Derek, and decided that he could fill that gap, so this (pointing) is our drummer, Derek." Derek waved at the crowd.

"There are two more members of our band, The Soul Sisters, who are our guides and our backup singers, (again pointing) Melissa is Kurt’s sister, and Susan was Derek’s girlfriend, and is now his wife. We tossed several names around for our band, but Wes really came up with the name, the day he made that statement, ‘are we not all soul brothers’ and that’s how we adopted that name."

"There is one more little piece to our story, and I only would tell this in certain venues. During the early months of our band, Wes and I spent a lot of time together. I asked him if he didn’t have a girlfriend, and he told me he didn’t have time for one. I said ‘Why, are you Gay?’ and he replied, with tears rolling down his face, ‘It’s worse than that, I think I have fallen in love with you!’"

"I threw my arms around him, letting his tears fall on my shoulder and we shared our first romantic kiss and embrace. Ladies and gentlemen, Wes and I are not only band mates, we are also soul mates, still going strong after almost 5 years."

The Waterhole erupted in cheers and applause.

"I hope you enjoyed our story, but our real reason for being here tonight is to entertain you with music. We have a sizable repertoire of a variety of genre, and we will try to fill requests, we only ask that you make those requests in between songs, rather than during our performance. Put on your dancing shoes, here we go." They started playing a song with a groovy beat.

DJ and Jamie hit the dance floor and started getting down, about 30 seconds later, Phil and Bryan joined them, along with about 16 or 18 more couples. After that first faster song, they played a ballad, DJ and Jamie swayed to that song, their arms wrapped around each other, enjoying their closeness. They both enjoy slow dancing with each other, a lot.

"Guess what?" DJ spoke softly.

"I know," Jamie replied, grinning, "I can feel it too, and mine has responded as well, I wonder if we can inconspicuously adjust them? It would be worse if we were wearing boxers, and loose fitting jeans."

The music picked up again, causing both boys to start moving their feet faster, dancing to the rhythm, and they quickly lost those pesky erections, at least for the time being. After that song they returned to their table to wet their whistles and catch their breaths.

The band started to play another good dance number and Bryan grabbed Phil’s hand, pulling him to the dance floor. After that number was another slow song and Phil pulled Bryan close and they slow danced. DJ and Jamie couldn’t resist returning to the dance floor to take advantage of another slow dance.

The band took a break, and the four boys returned to their table. Phil was sporting a very obvious tent in his loose fitting jeans.

Jamie, picking on Phil, "Phil, what the heck have you got stuffed in the front of your jeans?"

Phil, face turning red, "I think it’s called a spontaneous boner."

Bryan spoke, rubbing his crotch, " I’ve got one too, but these skinny jeans make it easier to hide, I feel like slipping into the men’s room and rubbing off a quick one!"

"Baby," Phil remarked, "please don’t think about wasting a tasty load, save it for me!"

"Blow me!" Bryan remarked, grinning.

"I will," Phil said, "I promise, as soon as we hit the bed, or maybe, if these guys don’t mind, I’ll take care of you on the way home!"

DJ, snickering, "The tracker’s pretty good at keeping secrets!" They all laughed.

None of the boys had ever heard of the ‘Soul Brothers’ before tonight, but they all agreed that they were a pretty cool band. They took about a ten-minute break each hour, and played quite a variety of music, with even a couple of country songs that were great for slow dancing. The Soul Sisters were pretty good on the vocals too. Somewhere along the way, Brad had stated that they would be playing until 1:00 AM, the Waterhole closes at 2:00 AM.

The boys agreed to hang around as long as the band was still playing, and then head home afterwards, as it’s a 2-hour drive.

Chico, at about 11:00, "Guys, the kitchen is closing, do you want to order any last minute food?"

Jamie questioned the other three, but they said they were good, and Chico asked if he could bring their bill, and Jamie told him that would be fine.

Chico brought their bill and DJ and Jamie checked it out, $119.42. They added a $40.58 Tip and asked Chico to put $80 on each of their Debit Cards. Chico returned about 5 minutes later with their cards and the receipts, which Jamie and DJ signed. Chico thanked them graciously, and told them he’d be around until midnight and would keep their Pepsi’s refilled until then.

About midnight the band played their version of Billy Ray Cyrus famous line dancing song, ‘Achy Breaky Heart’ and that got almost all of the guests on the dance floor, at least for a few minutes.

The boys danced a few more songs, and were about ready to call it a night when Brad spoke into the mike.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, you’ve been an awesome group to play for, I hope it’s been as pleasant for you as much as we enjoyed performing for you. I think this is our 4th or 5th appearance here at the Waterhole, (Wes held up four fingers) and it’s always a pleasure to perform here. You guys are always a diverse crowd. As you leave here, please, please, please drive carefully, and if you have had one or two too many, hand your keys to a sober driver. We hope to see you again, soon."

"DJ, as the boys rose up from the table, "We’ve got a long drive home, we all need to take a last minute leak before we go."

DJ and Jamie shared the urinal, and Bryan and Phil shared the stall, then they all headed out to the parking lot, climbed into the Tracker and DJ piloted the car out onto the road, heading home.

"Baby," DJ stated, "I might have to swap seats with you in a while, I’m not certain I can keep my eyes open for two more hours."

"I’m probably not in much better shape," Jamie said, "We’ve both been up since about 8:00 AM this morning."

"If its any consolation," Phil spoke up, "I slept in till after 11:00, and I’m wide awake, if you want me to drive."

"Can you drive a stick?" Jamie asked.

"Of course," Phil replied, "Mine’s a stick too, I think Bryan’s the only one of us that has an automatic. I’m just not sure that I know the way home."

Bryan, about 45 minutes down the road, "Does anyone besides me have to pee again?"

"Yeah," DJ answered, "I’m starting to see yellow!"

"We probably should find a place to pull over," Jamie picked, "so that DJ doesn’t piss his pants like he did last time!"

"Fuck you, Jamie!" DJ responded, "I didn’t piss them, I just lost a few squirts!" Jamie, Bryan and Phil all laughed.

DJ found a wide spot, and pulled over about five minutes later. All four of them lined up, their backs toward the passenger side of the Tracker, and they watered the grass on the side of the road with second hand Pepsi.

"Phil," DJ said, "I’m going to accept your offer, since you’re wide awake. Just stay on this road for a few more miles, and when you get to the highway, take a left, and you’ll know the way home, once we get into town."

DJ and Jamie climbed into the back seat, and Bryan sat in front with Phil. The takeoff was just a tad rough, as Phil had never driven the Tracker before, but it was smooth after that. DJ and Jamie cuddled together and fell asleep a few minutes later.

"Phil," Bryan said, "I thought you were going to give me some relief on the way back home?"

"I was," Phil replied, "and I still want that load, but I’m a bit preoccupied right now. Can you wait until we go to bed?"

"I suppose so," Bryan replied, smiling, "but I may fall asleep on you, I’m not as aroused now as I was after those slow dances together. I don’t know about you, Baby, but I had a simply wonderful time tonight."

"It will be a night to remember," Phil replied, "I’d never even heard of the place before, but I’ll remember it, and I want us to go back and do it again. There are not too many places we can go to, as a gay couple, and be ourselves. I really liked the band, and the story Brad told, especially how he and Wes ended up lovers, was really touching."

"I’m going to see if they might have a web page," Bryan commented, "and maybe they might even email fans to let them know where and when they are playing. They might even play at one of the Gay Bars up in the city."

"I know there are at least two or three Gay bars in the city, but from what I’ve been told, they won’t even let you in the door unless you’re at least 21 years old," Phil commented.

Phil finally pulled into the Seldon’s driveway about 2:45 AM, and parked next to Jamie’s car. All four of the boys got out and headed into the house. After they all peed again, they wasted no time in getting to bed.

* * * * * *

Sunday morning, February 25th all four boys slept in, as none of them needed to be to work early, but all were scheduled to work. Phil was working his normal 3 to 11 shift, Jamie was working 4 to close (9 PM on Sundays), DJ was scheduled from 4 to 9 (also closing time on Sundays) and Bryan was scheduled from 4 to 8.

Karen and Carl were both up early, about 8:00 AM, as Carl was off both Saturday and Sunday, and they had retired to bed about 11:30 Saturday night. They both instinctively looked out the window, and breathed a sigh of relief, noting that the Tracker was parked in the driveway. Yes, they do worry about their ‘boys’ when they’ve gone a distance away, as they did last night. The boys were quiet when they came in, and neither Karen nor Carl heard them enter the house.

Karen, as she poured coffee for Carl and herself, "I wonder how the boys outing went last night, DJ and Jamie were both pretty excited about treating Bryan and Phil to a night they’d never forget."

Carl, chuckling, "I’m curious as to how much money DJ and Jamie blew on that excursion, they may not want to tell us. I’m aware that DJ and Jamie consider Phil and Bryan to be their best and closest friends, and I’ve developed a rather warm feeling for both of them. I still can’t forgive Bryan’s parents for treating them the way they did, I wonder if Bryan’s father will ever realize what he has lost."

"I wonder," Karen lamented, "at this point, if Bryan’s parents could ever regain Bryan’s love, even if they decided to accept him, they still blame Phil for Bryan being gay, and we know, it’s just how some kids are born, it’s nobody’s fault."

"I kind of feel," Carl said, smiling, "like we’re running a hostel for wayward gay boys, but I do enjoy having them around. It’s like having four gay sons!" Carl smiled.

 

* * * * * *

About 11:00 AM Bryan woke up in Phil’s arms with an erection that seemed to not want to go away. He still had an overwhelming desire to get his load released.

Bryan, kissing Phil’s lips, whispered, "Baby, I’ve still got that load that needs to be released, or would you prefer that I whack it off?"

"Sorry, baby," Phil apologized, reaching down and taking Bryan’s boner in his hand, running his index finger around and over the head, feeling Bryan’s precum. "I was just too tired last night, slide up and get your ass on the pillow." Bryan did that.

Phil slid down, positioning his ass between Bryan’s feet, and leaned forward, lowering his mouth, and taking Bryan’s manhood into his mouth.

"Mmmmmm," Bryan moaned, "that feels sooooo goooood!"

Phil, pulling off, "Baby, even your precum tastes good, I wish I’d started doing this years ago," and pulled Bryan’s cock back into his mouth, sliding his mouth up and down over Bryan’s 6 or 6½" of hard flesh. Phil’s cock was leaking precum on Bryan’s shin.

About 5, maybe 7 or 8 minutes later, Phil felt Bryan’s body stiffen, and knew that Bryan was very close. Bryan gasped, and started shooting his mans juice into Phil’s mouth. Phil swished it around a couple of times and swallowed it, then sucked the last few drops out of Bryan, swallowing that.

Phil slid back up, and he and Bryan shared a kiss. Bryan slipped his tongue into Phil’s mouth and he could taste the residue of his own cum inside Phil’s mouth.

Without a word, Bryan switched his position and started to take what he could of Phil’s massive ten inches of hardness into his mouth, but he could only handle about 4", maybe 5" of it, but it was the most sensitive part of Phil’s manhood. Bryan used his tongue, swirling it around the head of Phil’s cock, and tonguing the pee hole at the tip.

Phil is having second thoughts about having sex with Bryan. Until very recently, the only sex they’d ever practiced was anal, and right now Bryan’s mouth on his cock was feeling even more sensuous than having it in Bryan’s ass. Phil started to feel his orgasm approaching.

Just a couple more minutes and Phil’s penis exploded into Bryan’s mouth, releasing his pent up emotions. It had been a few days since the last time they’d had sex, and Phil’s balls emptied, big time, nearly choking Bryan. It took Bryan three swallows, to take it all down his throat.

"Wow!" Bryan exclaimed softly, "I didn’t know you could cum that much at once!"

They kissed again, this time it was Phil, tasting his cum inside Bryan’s mouth. The two boys giggled.

"I guess," Phil stated, "there is an advantage to oral sex. I know we showered before we left yesterday for the Waterhole, but I don’t feel, after having this fun this morning, that I need a shower before I go to work today."

"Me either," Bryan agreed, "but we might need to brush our teeth, so we don’t have ‘penis breath!’"

Bryan and Phil finally got out of bed about noon, pulled on their boxers, shared the toilet for a morning pee, and headed out to the kitchen, joining Karen and Carl. Karen instinctively poured them each a cup of coffee. Of the four boys living there, Jamie is the only one that never drinks coffee.

Karen, checking the boy’s schedule on the white board, "Looks like you’re all due to work at 4:00 today, except for Phil. Are you guys ready for some breakfast?"

"I think I’ll just wait," Bryan replied, "and maybe have brunch with Jamie and DJ, I’m not all that hungry right now."

"I’m going to go in a little early," Phil stated, "and have a free Grand Slam before I start my shift at 3:00, leaving here probably about 1:30."

"So what did you think of the Waterhole?" Carl asked.

"I can’t remember the last time Phil and I had as much fun as we had last night!" Bryan exclaimed, "The food was awesome, the atmosphere was terrific, the band was great, and we had wonderful companions to share it with."

"What was the band like?" Karen asked.

"Quite unique," Phil replied, "They call themselves ‘The Soul Brothers Band’ and they are mixed. Brad, the Front man and lead guitarist, and Derek, the drummer are both white, and Wesley, the bass guitarist and Kurt, the keyboard player are both black, and they have a huge variety of music, that is great to dance to."

"They took a few minutes, "Bryan explained, "to tell how they got started, as seniors in high school. Brad and Wesley formed the band, and then discovered they had something else in common, and became gay lovers, and they’ve been going strong for five years now. Derek’s wife and Kurt’s sister are backup singers, and call themselves the Soul Sisters. I want to look them up online, and see if they have a web site, and maybe get on their email list."

"Seems like you all had a really good time," Carl commented.

Phil, nodding, "We had a fantastic time, and I need to head out, I’ll be home about 11:30." Phil left for work.

After Phil left, Jamie and DJ finally made an appearance in the kitchen, dressed in their boxer-briefs. Karen started to fix a brunch for the rest of the family, and shortly after they all ate, Bryan, DJ and Jamie all donned their work uniforms and headed out to their respective work places. DJ rode with Jamie today, as their work schedules were identical.

When Jamie entered the pizzeria about 3:50 to clock in, Fernando, almost pouncing on him, "Jamie, have you heard the good news?"

"I don’t think so Fernie," Jamie answered, "what is it?"

"I made the boys softball team!"

Jamie, smiling widely, and grabbing Fernando, lifting him up and hugging him, "That’s great, I’m very happy for you, and proud."

"Are you going to tell DJ?" Fernando asked.

"No, Fernie," Jamie stated, grinning, "you can tell him yourself, when he comes in here after work tonight, I can tell you’re excited about it though, congratulations!"

When DJ walked in, about 9:10 that evening, it was like instant replay. Fernie told DJ the news, and DJ picked up Fernie and squeezed the daylights out of him, even giving Fernie a kiss on the cheek, and, of course, a congratulations.

Fernando cannot recall anytime in his life that he has felt so much love toward him, and he’s soaking it up like a sponge. He is feeling very comfortable and secure in his new surroundings, like he belongs here. Antonio and Maria treat him as if he’s been their son all along, and even Jamie and DJ treat him like their brother.

Fernando returned to the table where he’d been helping Jamie wrap silverware, and he and Jamie finished that up. They were then all ready to walk out. Antonio clocked Jamie out at 9:15.

Jamie thanked Fernando for the help, wrapping the silverware, and he and DJ both gave Fernie a quick ‘goodnight’ hug and walked out. Antonio finished up the deposit, and he, Maria and Fernando left, locking the door behind them.

DJ, as Jamie drove them out of the parking lot, "Fernando is such a sweet and loveable young man, it’s impossible to resist wanting to hug the shit out of him!"

"Tell me about it," Jamie remarked, "and I think he enjoys the affection, it’s probably something he never received much of from his biological family. He’ll likely break some hearts before he settles down with anyone!" DJ agreed.

When DJ and Jamie arrived home, Bryan was already there, watching TV with Karen and Carl in the living room, and waiting for Phil to arrive from work, but Phil wouldn’t be arriving until around 11:30. When Jamie and DJ entered the back door, Bryan came out to the kitchen to greet them.

"Guys," Bryan said, "I don’t think Phil and I told you, but we had the best time ever last night. How can we repay you for such an awesome time?"

"Bryan," Jamie responded, "you and Phil are our best friends, and friends do things for friends without expectations of return favors. DJ and I are just happy that you guys had a good time, and it was something DJ and I had actually been planning for several weeks."

"Bryan," DJ said, "we all have classes tomorrow, and we need to get some sleep, 7:30 comes early," then, giving Bryan a hug, "so, we’ll bid you goodnight and hit the sack."

Jamie, also giving Bryan a hug, "Goodnight, friend, see you in the morning."

DJ and Jamie went into the living room and hugged Karen and Carl goodnight, headed to their bedroom, stripped and went to bed for a few minutes, then the munchies hit. Both boys pulled their boxer-briefs back on, slipped out to the kitchen and snacked on some of Karen’s homemade cookies and milk, then went to bed for the second time, cuddling together and falling asleep shortly.

(to be continued…….)

Just a reminder, I love comments!
Ahead, In Chapter 32
Fernando’s first softball practice
DJ and Jamie take Granny out for dinner
Randy and Daryl set their Wedding Date
Fernando receives Danny’s letter
Jamie takes Fernando shopping
Granny (Aggie) has a health problem
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awesome chapter. Fernando has settled in well with his new parents. The guys had a good evening out at the Waterhole.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Fernando is gaining confidence. Jamie and DJ are having fun being friends with Phil and Bryan.  Loving the whole story!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Another awesome chapter. So much has been going on lately it was great to see DJ and Jamie treating Bryan and Phil to a night at the Waterhole. It so good to see these guys being the best of friends, especially after that little hiccup earlier involving Jamie and Bryan. Thats all  in the past and I think these guys have a friendship akin to brothers, not surprising really since theyve all been practically adopted by Carl and Karen.

Nice to catch up with Danny too, didnt realise he lived so close so will be expecting to see more of him once he gets out of juvie. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..