Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 5,412 Words
  • 954 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 60. Chapter 60

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There is a young, gay boy, 15 year old Fernando, who's father had kicked him out (which happens way too often in real life) and CPS (Child Protective Services) had placed him with foster parents, a married straight couple. The couple has now adopted Fernando. Warning: there may be some sex described in this chapter.

In Chapter 60, on Saturday Chad picks up Phillip and Brandon as planned, and the four enjoy their double date at the Waterhole. Before they return home, Brandon lets it all hang out and Dorie experiences her first sexual encounter with a boy.

* * * * *

DJ Chapter 60 – A gay love story by Doug Spencer

Its 3:45 PM on Saturday afternoon, September 22nd, Phillip and his Dad are sitting on the front steps of Phillip’s home awaiting Chad’s arrival to pick Phillip up.

“Son,” Jacob stated, “Here is the Twenty I promised you for tonight. I hope that when your friend gets here, you’ll at least have the courtesy to introduce him to me.”

“Of course, Dad,” Phillip replied, just as Chad pulled into the driveway. Phillip, approaching the driver’s side of Chad’s car, “Chad, my Dad wants to meet you.” Chad exited the car, and the boys shared a quick hug, foregoing the kiss that both of them desired to share. Chad followed Phillip, walking toward Jacob, Chad putting on his best ‘straight boy’ costume.

“Dad,” Phillip stated, “This is my best friend, Chad Wheeler, and Chad, this is my Dad, Jacob Leonard.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you sir,” Chad stated, extending his hand and giving Jacob a firm handshake.

“I’ve heard a lot about you Chad,” Jacob said, smiling, “I’m glad to finally meet you. I hope you’ll drive carefully, and bring my son back home in one piece. I hope you both have a great time and meet some nice girls up there.”

“That’s the plan, Dad,” Phillip replied, (lying) “It’ll be late when we get back and you and Mom will probably be asleep, so I guess I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye.” The boys entered Chad’s car and took off, next stop, the Seldon home to pick up Brandon.

Arriving at the Seldon home and not seeing anyone around, Chad and Phillip walked to the back door and knocked.

Karen, answering the door, “Hi guys, I guess you’re here to pick up Brandon for your double date to the Waterhole?”

“We are, Mrs. uh—uh”

“I’m Karen Seldon,” Karen stated, “I’m Jamie’s Mom and I guess maybe a foster Mom to Brandon and Damion. Brandon is still dressing and should be out shortly.”

“I’m Dorie’s brother, Chad,” Chad stated, “and this is my boyfriend, Phillip Leonard.” Phillip’s face turned pink, being introduced as a boyfriend of another boy, and Karen noticed.

Karen, giving Phillip a warm hug, “It’s OK sweetheart, having a gay son with mostly gay friends, I’m totally used to being around boys with boyfriends!” Phillip now felt a little more at ease.
Brandon entered the kitchen, typically wearing loose fitting jeans that, with only boxers underneath allowed his substantial boyhood to hang down by his left inner thigh. It would leave little to one’s imagination as to how well he was hung, and Chad and Phillip both noticed, glancing at each other, but neither one commenting.

“You’re looking and smelling nice Brandon,” Karen stated, “do you want a snack before you leave?”

“He doesn’t need one, Mrs. Seldon,” Chad stated, “Mom has invited us all to have dinner at our home before we leave for the Waterhole. Since Brandon is dating my sister, my Dad wants to meet Brandon anyway. Brandon, are we ready to leave?”

“I hope you guys all have an enjoyable evening tonight,” Karen stated, “I know you won’t be back until late, Brandon, so we’ll leave the back door unlocked for you.”

“Thanks, Aunt Karen.” Brandon replied, “Chad, I’ve been ready—for a few days, I just needed to clean my body up, and get IT ready!” Karen, Chad and Phillip all grinned.

“Chad, Phillip,” Karen stated, “It was a pleasure to meet you boys and I look forward to seeing you again in the not too distant future.” The boys headed to Chad’s car, Brandon automatically climbing into the back seat of the two-door sedan. Chad turned the car around and headed toward the Wheeler home.

Arriving at the Wheeler residence, Chad and Phillip exited, Phillip pulling the back of the front seat forward to allow Brandon to exit. The boys were barely out of the car when Dorie approached them, ready to share a kiss and hug with Brandon. Chad, used to seeing Dorie in jeans or slacks, was a bit surprised to see Dorie wearing a nice dress.

The four entered the back door into the kitchen and Shirley instinctively gave Phillip, then Chad and Dorie a warm motherly hug, and Rick approached from the living room.

“Dad, Mom,” Chad stated, “This is Dorie’s date tonight, Brandon Whitlock, Brandon, these are Dorie’s and my parents, Shirley and Rick Wheeler.”

Brandon, quickly offering his hand, which was warmly accepted by both Shirley and Rick, “It’s my pleasure to meet you both. Mrs. Wheeler, thanks for inviting us all for dinner.”

“Not a problem, Brandon,” Shirley replied, smiling, “I’m just happy to have you all here together.”

Rick, turning his attention to Phillip and giving Phillip a hug, “Welcome back, Son, I guess tonight is yours and Chad’s first real date together!”

“I guess it is, Dad,” Phillip responded, “It’s going to be really cool to be in a place where we can be ourselves in public and have some fun together. I can’t wait to get my boy on that dance floor with me!”

“So, just curious,” Rick asked, grinning, “when two boys slow dance together, who leads and who follows?”

“I don’t know Dad,” Chad replied, “I guess we’ll just hold each other tight, and sway to the music.” Phillip grinned.

Brandon has weird thoughts flying through his mind. Shirley and Rick both seem quite comfortable with Chad and Phillip’s relationship, treating them like everything is totally normal! Phillip even calls Shirley and Rick ‘Mom’ and ‘Dad’, kinda like DJ refers to Jamie’s parents.

Shirley announced that Dinner was Served, Chad and Phillip grabbed their usual seats together, while Dorie and Brandon sat across from them, Shirley and Rick sitting at the ends, Rick closest to Brandon. Shirley placed a platter of baked chicken on the table, along with a bowl of baked potatoes, broccoli with cheese sauce and a bowl of coleslaw.

Rick purposely sat close to Brandon, planning to pick Brandon’s brain and learn all he can about Dorie’s date. Brandon explained, starting with Grandma’s Death, how he and Damion had flown here to pay their last respects, and became very close to their cousins, DJ and Jamie, and their Uncles, Joe and Doug. He avoided the fact that Joe and Doug are now a married, same sex couple.

He explained further that their parents were rather cold, and that he and Damion experienced real love from their East Coast family, for the first time in their lives. He and Damion grew attached to their East Coast family, and after Grandma’s funeral, decided to get away from San Francisco and live here, close to their loving family, and since moving, have never looked back.

After the satisfying and delicious dinner, the younger generation prepared to leave on their double date to the Waterhole. Brandon thanked Shirley graciously for their dinner. Chad explained that, when they returned, they plan to drop off Brandon and Phillip and then he and Dorie would be returning home for the night.

“Brandon,” Shirley commented, “I would guess that if you and Dorie do become an item, we will see your smiling face quite frequently around here.” Brandon and Dorie both smiled.

The four wished Shirley and Rick a pleasant evening, and headed to Chad’s car, Phillip held the back of the passenger seat forward to allow Brandon and Dorie to climb into the rear seat, then assumed his seat up front with Chad.

“Brandon,” Chad asked, “Do you know the way up there?”

“No,” Brandon replied, “I’ve only been there once, and I was riding with DJ and Jamie, and I didn’t register the way. I think you can put it into the GPS as just the Waterhole.”

“We’ll see,” Chad replied, and paused to program it into his phone’s GPS. “Got it! I think we need to get some gas, I only have a quarter of a tank, and we don’t want to run out someplace out there!”

Chad drove them out of the driveway, then pulled into the gas station by the ramp onto the freeway, filling the tank from his Dad’s borrowed debit card. They were then on the way, Phillip co-piloting with Chad, and Brandon and Dorie snuggling together in the back seat, kissing, making out and lost in their own little world.

Arriving at the Waterhole, Brandon, holding Dorie’s hand, led the way with Chad and Phillip following, also holding hands. Approaching security, with the three boys all just twenty and Dorie just eighteen, they were given Red bracelets that would indicate to the servers that they were all underage for alcohol. At the entrance, they needed to pay the $5.00 cover charge, and Brandon, not having paid toward the gas, generously gave the guy a twenty to cover all of them.

Having had a satisfying dinner before leaving, they declined the invitation to go into the restaurant and headed toward the dance floor, selecting a table for four. It was still only a few minutes past 8:00 PM, and the band wasn’t to start playing until 9:00.

Meanwhile, the DJ was spinning sounds, and the nearly empty dance floor was open, but most of the patrons were waiting for the band to get set up, watching them. Only about six tables were occupied, so far. Soon after sitting, Johnny approached their table, stating that he would be their server. Offering to get them some snacks, which they declined, Johnny took their non-alcoholic drink orders.

Johnny, returning with their drinks, “How do you want your tickets to be split?”

“Hers and mine will be together,” Brandon stated.

“And ours will be together,” Chad quickly added, indicating that his and Phillip’s were together. Johnny nodded.

Brandon, watching the band setting up, “I know this band! It’s the same band that was playing here the night that Dorie and I first met, and they’re pretty good. We’re gonna have some good music to dance to tonight.”

At precisely 9:00 PM the front man of the band took the mic.

“Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen! We are The Ace of Spades, and we are privileged to have been invited back, once again, to entertain you on another Saturday night at the Waterhole. To help you warm up, we’re gonna start the night with an oldie by Chris Montez, come on everybody and LET’S DANCE!”

“They must have a regular repertoire,” Brandon stated, “That’s the same song they started with the last time.”

Phillip, eager to get Chad on the dance floor, grabbed Chad’s hand and dragged him onto it. The two boys started to get down to the music, both enjoying the opportunity to be able dance together in a public venue. Brandon and Dorie joined them on the dance floor a couple of minutes later, along with several other couples.

After another uptempo tune, the band bridged into a ballad and Chad and Phillip stayed on the floor, holding each other tightly and swaying to the music. Emotions rose, and the boys shared a loving and passionate kiss, causing both boys to develop erections. Grinding against each other, it became reminiscent of what they’d done in bed a few nights before.

“Baby!” Chad exclaimed, his voice low, “Please don’t make me cream my boxers—not here!”

“Sorry baby,” Phillip replied, “Let’s go sit for a while, and cool off!” The boys headed back to their table, both sporting noticeable bulges in their crotch areas. Sitting at the table and sipping their drinks, their erections soon went away.

As the slow dance ended Dorie and Brandon returned to the table, Brandon looking as if he had a cucumber stuffed in his pants. Both Chad and Phillip, being crotch watchers, took notice, glanced at each other and grinned, but declined to comment.

About 11:00 PM Johnny refilled their drinks and informed them that the kitchen would be closing at 12:00 if they wished to order anything to eat. Chad and Phillip ordered a large variety appetizer tray, planning to share it with Dorie and Brandon, and adding it to their tab.

About 12:45 the frontman made his announcement. “We hope you’ve all enjoyed our music as much as we’ve enjoyed playing for you. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, If you’ve had one too many, find a sober person to drive you home! We don’t want to read statistics in the morning paper on Monday! We’re going to slow things up a bit, how many of you remember the classic instrumental from Santo and Johnny, please enjoy our rendition of ‘SLEEPWALK!’”

Both Brandon and Dorie, and Chad and Phillip migrated to the dance floor to enjoy their last dance together. When the music ended and the band started to break down and pack up, many of the patrons formed lines at the restrooms for a last chance pee.

Chad was anxious to leave, hoping to get out of the parking lot quickly and hit the road home, not considering how many glasses of soft drinks they had all consumed. They were some of the earliest patrons to pull out of the parking lot, and onto the main road. The roads leading to Smalltown were mostly country roads that carried little traffic.

About twenty minutes away from the Waterhole, bladder pressure was starting to build.

“Chad,” Dorie stated, urgently, “I need a restroom, I need to pee really bad!”

“Sorry, Sis,” Chad answered, “There’s no restrooms in these parts, can you hold it until we get home?”

“NO WAY!” Dorie exclaimed, “We need to find a place, or I’m gonna pee my pants, and wet your car seat!”

“We do need to find a place to pull off,” Brandon stated, “I’m about to spring a leak too!”

“Me three!” Phillip chimed in, “we should have used the restrooms at the club before we left.”

“It’s a little late now,” Chad stated, “the best we can do is find a wide spot off the road, and water the ground.” About a mile on down the road Chad pulled off to the side. “Dorie, can’t you just squat down, and pee on the ground?”

“In front of you guys?” Dorie stated, “I don’t want you guys watching me tinkle!”

“We’ll turn our backs to you,” Phillip said, “and you can squat down behind us.”

Chad, aware that girls need to wipe, “Phillip, look in the glove box, there should be a few napkins, and Dorie can use a couple of them to wipe herself.” They all exited the car, and the boys formed a wall, their backs to Dorie and a desperate Dorie pushed down her underpants and squatted, relieving the pressure on her bladder. After wiping, she dropped the napkins on the ground, pulled up her underpants and climbed back into the back seat.

The boys then backed up against the passenger side of the car, preparing to take care of their business. Brandon stood in the center, flanked by Chad and Phillip.

Brandon, grinning, “I know you guys are curious, now is your chance to see what I’ve got!” Brandon, doesn’t like the job of trying to work his substantial tool out through the fly, and just pushed his jeans and boxers down, releasing his seven inches of flaccid manhood to the air while both Chad and Phillip took their junk out to pee. Of course both Chad and Phillip stared down at Brandon’s meat. “You can watch,” Brandon said, “but no touch!”

The three boys all drained their bladders, Chad and Phillip both watching Brandon pee. Somehow, none of them had bothered yet to tuck their junk away. Brandon, seeming to purposely shake his massive cock a few extra times, and waving it around, “I’ll bet you guys would love to suck on this one!”

“Brandon,” Chad stated, “I don’t think you understand gay boys very well. Sure, we’re gay, and most gay boys like to see cock, but that doesn’t mean we want to suck off every boy we meet, just like you probably don’t want to fuck every girl you meet.”

“I’ll admit,” Phillip added, “we were curious about what you had, down there, but we’re also into a relationship, and that’s not just about having sex. Chad and I are into each other, as boyfriends. We have emotional feelings toward each other, just like I would hope that you and Dorie might begin to have for each other. A loving relationship cannot be built around just having good sex.”

“I may have developed a wrong opinion about gay boys,” Brandon replied, “I kinda thought that gay boys only were attracted to the other’s genitals. So two boys can actually have real love for each other, just like a boy and girl?”

“Brandon,” Chad stated, “my happiest moments, since I met Phillip, are when we’re together. I’m not saying we don’t enjoy having sex together, we do, but we also just like being close. Dancing with my boy tonight, my heart was pounding—with love for him. Just being in the same room, or sharing a meal together, is pure pleasure.”

“So are you saying that you two are in love with each other?” Brandon asked.

“I’m not sure Brandon,” Chad replied, “I don’t think there’s any doubt that we are attracted to each other, and we do love each other, but I don’t know if we’ve really been together long enough to have fallen IN LOVE with each other.”

“Chad,” Phillip stated, “I think that I have fallen in love with you, when were apart, my heart just aches for you! I can only hope that you also fall in love with me.”

“Oh, shit!” Chad remarked, “Baby, I’m falling too, and I don’t want to be rescued!” Chad opened his arms, Phillip falling into them, and they shared a romantic embrace. Brandon got wrapped up in this interchange between Chad and Phillip and a sudden feeling of compassion swept over him, teardrops falling from his eyes.

“Guys,” Brandon spoke, “I feel like I just witnessed a rosebud opening it petals to form a beautiful blossom to greet the new morning. I’m not gay, but what I just witnessed was as beautiful as any beautiful scene I’ve ever watched in any movie. I can actually feel the love that you two have for each other, and I can sense that you are destined to be together—forever! I love you guys—in a platonic way, of course.”

In a rare move for Brandon, he stepped in front of both boys, giving them a sincere and loving group hug, then planted a kiss on each of their cheeks. (Kissing a boy, well, two boys, for the first time)

Having forgotten unimportant issues, Brandon’s big pecker was still exposed, as were Chad’s and Phillips. When Brandon gave the boys that hug, his dangling pecker unintentionally touched both Chad’s and Phillip’s smaller units, and all three laughed it off. Brandon quickly pulled up his boxers and jeans, and the other two tucked their junk away.

“I suppose,” Chad stated, “if we’re going to make it home before daybreak, we need to get these wheels rolling.” Phillip pulled the back of his seat forward for Brandon to climb in, then assumed his seat while Chad walked around the car to enter the driver’s seat.

Dorie, as Chad pulled back on the road, “I don’t want to ever hear about how long we girls take to use the restroom again! You guys were out there, like, forever!”

“Sorry, Dorie,” Chad said, “we kinda got into a heavy man to man discussion.” Phillip and Chad glanced at each other, grinning, they had both gotten their curiosities satisfied. Within about five more minutes Brandon and Dorie were busy kissing and making out in the back seat, while Chad and Phillip shared chatting about nothing in particular to help pass the time.

Brandon started to caress Dorie’s legs lightly, and with each tender and loving stroke, his hand worked a little closer to her crotch. Dorie wearing a dress made it much more possible that he might reach his goal! Dorie started to become aroused, for the first time in her life, and could feel vaginal fluid seeping into her panties.

Anticipation caused Brandon to also be aroused, his erection pushing against the fabric of his boxers and jeans. He couldn’t help but notice the wet spot forming on the front of his jeans right at the head of his cock, and just below his belt, caused by the precum his hard pecker was oozing.

Making another attempt, Brandon found his goal. Sneaking his hand into Dorie’s panties he touched her forest of pubic hair then her slit. Just as he was about to slip a finger into that prize, Dorie pulled his hand out.

“Far enough!” Dorie whispered into Brandon’s ear. Disappointed, Brandon gave up—for tonight. For about five minutes the two just cuddled.

The next thing Brandon was aware of, he felt Dorie’s fingers unzipping his fly.

“What are you doing?” Brandon whispered.

“Please, Baby,” Dorie whispered in his ear. I want to see, and feel what may someday be mine!”

“I guess,” Brandon replied, reluctantly, “If you’re woman enough to get it out, I’m man enough to let you see it, and feel it.”

“Thanks, Baby!” Dorie whispered, returning to her challenge. She unbuckled Brandon’s belt and smiled as she slipped her hand through the fly of Brandon’s jeans, hitting pay dirt—almost! There was still the material of Brandon’s boxers between her hand and the part of Brandon’s anatomy she desired to see.

Dorie was totally unaware of Brandon’s bathroom habits, but now discovered why Brandon never uses the fly in his boxers. Considering he is hung on the heavy side, it’s a lot easier to just slide his boxers down and let that manhood dangle when he pees, rather than to try and work it out through the fly.

“Need some help, Baby?” Brandon whispered, then raised his ass up and slid his boxers down, exposing his genitals. In seconds, Dorie was holding his massive boyhood in her hand, admiring it. She’d never touched a grown boy’s penis before and the feeling was incredibly exciting!

She had seen Chad naked, and he’d seen her. When the children were younger, Chad between four and five and her about three, Shirley often bathed the children together, so they both were aware of some differences between girls and boys. As children, they had touched each other down there out of curiosity, but there was nothing sexual about it, at their ages.

Since Chad had reached adolescence and gone through puberty, she’d caught him naked a few times, usually when he was either ready to shower or just finished showering. Chad had never been extremely modest about his nudity, and had no shame of his body. Only once or twice had she seen Chad’s boyhood in an erect state, and then only caught a short glimpse of it.

Now holding Brandon Jr. in her hand and thinking back to having seen Chad’s erection just a couple of times, Brandon Jr. was quite a bit larger that Chad Jr. In the back seat of Chad’s car in the wee hours of the morning, the only light was a dim glow from the radio and the moonlight shining through the window.

Brandon, especially with Dorie fondling his boyhood, was highly aroused, and Dorie noticed a few drops of precum on the head of his cock that was sparkling in the moonlight. She ran her finger over it, finding it to be very slippery. Curiously she licked it off her finger, noting the slightly salty sweet taste.

“Is that cum?” Dorie whispered.

“It’s called pre-cum,” Brandon explained. “A boy’s penis puts it out to act as a lubricant when having intercourse—but we’re not going that far!”

Dorie suddenly leaned over, having had a taste, and licked the rest of the pre-cum from the head of Brandon Jr. with no objection from Brandon. A couple minutes later, holding the totally stiff Brandon Jr. in her hand, Dorie took about three inches into her mouth.

Brandon, totally surprised, “Dorie, are you sure you want to do this?”

“I think so,” Dorie replied, “other girls have said they can get their boyfriends off this way—without getting pregnant. You won’t pee in my mouth will you?”

“Of course not, Baby,” Brandon stated, “but I’m pretty hot, and you might make me cum in your mouth. I would actually need to fuck you, and cum in your vagina to possibly make you pregnant.”

“Can I continue?” Dorie asked, anxiously, “and if i can get you off, I’ll get to taste your cum!”

Brandon was at a crossroad. He’d never before received a blowjob but had been offered one a couple of times by gay boys, turning them down as he felt it was too gay for him to accept. Dorie was the first girl he’d dated that wanted to do it.

“OK Baby,” Brandon stated, “I’m all yours, you can do whatever you feel comfortable doing—with any part of me.” Smiling, Dorie returned to that handsome pecker, taking what she could inside her mouth and starting to work it.

Brandon was completely excited, loving the sensation of Dorie giving him head and enjoying his first blowjob, ever. It was also Dorie’s first time to try sucking a boy’s cock. She may be rather inexperienced, but she seemed to be doing everything right, and Brandon had never been sexually this high before.

Brandon was seated behind Chad, and Chad, concentrating on his driving was oblivious to the activity in the back seat. Phillip had glanced over into the back seat a few times, and noticed that Dorie’s head was buried in Brandon’s crotch with Brandon’s pants pushed down to his knees. Phillip knew very well what was going on, but elected to say nothing so as not to distract Chad or to bring embarrassment to the young lovers. He can tell Chad later.

A few minutes later Phillip glanced again, seeing Brandon relaxed, with his head against the headrest and a wide grin on his face. Dorie’s position was unchanged and Brandon was lovingly caressing her, and running his fingers through her hair, much the same as he and Chad did, when enjoying oral sex.

Brandon was totally enjoying Dorie’s oral treatment, not wishing it to end, but also feeling his orgasm approaching and knew he wouldn’t be able to hold it off much longer.

“Baby!” Brandon whispered, “I’m about to lose it! I’m gonna cum, and I can’t hold it back!” Those words only spurred Dorie to work harder, tightening her lips around Brandon Jr. and speeding up her oral assault.

About a minute later, with a moan, Brandon released his orgasm into Dorie’s mouth. With Brandon’s substantial cock still in her mouth, there wasn’t room for his total release and some of Brandon’s boy cream dribbled out and ran down his erection and into his pubic hair.

Dorie pulled off and swished Brandon’s tasty ejaculate around her mouth, deciphering the flavor, and then swallowed it. Having never tasted cum before, she quickly decided that she liked it, maybe not just any boy’s cum, but she liked Brandon’s!

Returning to Brandon’s now deflating penis, she cleaned it up with her tongue as best she could. With some of his cum having run into his pubic hair, and some down to his scrotum he would need a shower soon, either before bed, or first thing in the morning.

Dorie, looking into Brandon’s eyes, “Did I do OK, Baby?”

“Sweetheart,” Brandon replied, smiling, “that was much more than OK! That was utterly fantastic! Can I hire you as my official full time cocksucker?”

“Position accepted,” Dorie replied, grinning, “I’m already looking forward to my next assignment! I’ll be happy to care for you, whenever you have a need for relief!” The two shared a passionate kiss and Brandon tasted the residue of his own cum in Dorie’s mouth. Brandon pulled his boxers and jeans back up, making himself presentable.

About fifteen minutes later they pulled into the Seldon’s driveway. The house was nearly dark, save the kitchen light and the outside dusk to dawn pole lamp. They all exited Chad’s car, and while Dorie and Brandon shared a goodnight kiss and hug under the pole lamp, Chad and Phillip did also, not wishing to share a kiss at Phillips home, in case his Dad was still up and observing.

Dorie walked Brandon to the door, shared another quick kiss, and while the house gobbled Brandon inside, Dorie returned to the back seat of Chad’s car and they drove on to Phillip’s home. Chad only stopped there long enough for Phillip to exit the car, and Dorie to assume the seat in front with Chad. Once Phillip had disappeared inside the house, Chad and Dorie took off for the trip back to the Wheeler home.

Phillip plans to share what he observed in the back seat on their return trip from the Waterhole with Chad, but was waiting for a time when he and Chad were alone.

Dorie, on the half-hour drive home, “Chad, how much longer till we get home?”

“I don’t know,” Chad replied, “maybe fifteen minutes, twenty max. Why?”

“I think I can make it,” Dorie stated, “I gotta pee real bad, again.”

“So do I, Sis,” Chad said, “As soon as we get home, you go ahead and run to the bathroom, I can just pee in the yard, and then come on in and just head to my bed.”

“Cool,” Dorie replied, “I’m gonna need some time in the bathroom, I need to freshen up and put on some clean panties.”

“Did you pee your pants?” Chad asked.

“No,” Dorie stated, “but when Brandon and I were making out, I got kinda worked up, and my panties are wet with vaginal fluid, you probably wouldn’t understand.”

“You underestimate me, Dorie,” Chad replied, chuckling, “I know that when boys and girls make out, girls get wet, and boys get hard. Sometimes boys even cream in their boxers, and that can even happen to gay boys. A few nights ago, Phillip and I totally messed up our boxers, and that reminds me, our starched up boxers are still stashed under my bed. I need to get them laundered. I hope Mom just thinks I had a couple of wet dreams.” Dorie giggled so hard she nearly wet her pants, not that they weren’t already well soaked with vaginal fluid.

Dorie and Chad have nothing but unconditional sibling love and respect for each other, and can discuss private things, trusting each other to keep it between them. Chad had shared his sexuality with Dorie, long before he came out to Rick and Shirley, and Dorie never outted him. Chad had even told Dorie which of the boys that had slept over with him were the ones he’d sucked off!

Pulling in and parking, Dorie made a mad rush to the back door, while Chad casually took a leak on the grass in the back yard. No longer needing to pee, Chad quietly entered his bedroom, stripped naked and crawled into bed. Missing his love, Chad hugged the second pillow, imagining he had his Phillip in his arms.

Sleep didn’t come easy, tomorrow is the day Phillip is going to come out to his family. Chad is worried, but apprehensive as to how Phillip’s family will react, and has very mixed feelings. On one hand, Chad is hoping that Phillip’s parents accept Phillip’s sexuality and things will continue status quo. Maybe Jacob might even accept Chad as Phillip’s boyfriend, and that would be the best case. Chad loves Phillip way too much to lose him!

On the other hand, Chad’s selfish side is almost hoping that maybe Jacob will kick Phillip out, and Chad’s father can put Plan B into action, bringing Phillip in to live with the Wheelers. Chad would then have Phillip in his arms, and in his bed, EVERY NIGHT! Chad finally drifted off to sleep.

To be continued................

Coming up in Chapter 61 we’ll pick up a little earlier on Saturday afternoon and help Jeremy celebrate his eleventh birthday with his closest friends. Then on Sunday Phillip comes out to his family and on Monday Brandon gets to pick up his new ride. Thanks guys for hanging with me, we still have a ways to go in this story, but this is the only story of my three that I am currently working to update. Thanks for reading, and a special thanks to those willing to leave COMMENTS! I love you guys!
Doug
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..