Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 10,054 Words
  • 2,208 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 38. Chapter 38

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There is a young, gay boy, 15 year old Fernando, who's father has kicked him out (which happens way too often in real life) and CPS (Child Protective Services) have placed him with foster parents, a married straight couple. There is no direct, or implied, sexual activity between Fernando and any other character in this story.

There are a few "planned" events in the offing, including:

The Rainbow Alliance’s picnic, sometime in April

Randy and Daryl’s wedding on May 20th

The end of the college spring semester on May 25th

Jamal and Rusty’s All Gay, clothing optional Pool Party, Date TBA.

Other unknown possibilities:

Will Joe’s sister, Julia, contest Aggie’s Will?

Will Damion and Brandon move to North Carolina?

Will Marie accompany Matt when he has his upper surgery?

Will Phil make the decision to return to school?

How will Fernando affect the Card’s softball season?

* * * * * *

DJ Chapter 38 – A gay love story by Douglas Spencer

Monday morning, March 26th started out like any typical Monday. Karen, DJ and Bryan were sitting at the table having coffee, and Jamie sipping on a glass of apple juice.

"Mom," Bryan said, smiling, "Phil and I heard back from the rental agent Friday, we’ve been approved for the apartment! We need to go in Saturday, sign the lease, and get the keys. Phil and I are moving in on Sunday, isn’t that awesome?"

A bittersweet feeling swept through Karen. Happy that the boys were going to have their own place, but sad that she was losing half of her brood. Having Phil and Bryan around was extra work and responsibility but at the same time, she liked having them around. This change would definitely upset her schedule.

"I’m happy for you guys," Karen stated, "and we’re glad that we could help you get on your feet. Please don’t forget about Carl and me, stay in touch, and you guys are always welcome to stop by and visit us, whenever you can. I think Carl and I almost feel like parents to you guys, and we care very deeply for both of you."

"Mom," Bryan replied, his eyes getting wet with tears, "you and Dad have been much better parents to us than my own parents were, but we’re adults now, and we have to move forward with our lives. Phil and I really appreciate what you and Dad have done to help us, and I promise that we will stay in touch with you."

"Bryan," Karen said, "we may not be biologically related, but you and Phil will always be part of our family. I better get some breakfast cooking, or we’ll be a starving family!" Karen turned her attention to the stove, and started to prepare breakfast for her brood.

"Bryan," Jamie spoke, "DJ and I will be going to his Dad’s house for lunch today, and spending the night, so you will need to drive to school separately today."

"That’s cool," Bryan replied, "my manager asked me to come in early today anyway, I’ll just go in to work right from school, and start my shift at 2:00 PM. I guess I’ll see you guys tomorrow night."

Just as Jamie and DJ were about to walk out the door to head to campus, DJ’s phone rang. Glancing at the number he answered.

"Hi, Dad," DJ answered.

"Good morning, Son," I said, "I just wanted to check and find out if you and Jamie are planning to have lunch with us today."

"We are, Dad," DJ replied, "we were just leaving for campus, but, look for us about 12:30, OK?"

"See you then," I replied, "I love you both!"

"We love you too, Dad, see you soon, bye."

It was only 8:30 AM and Joe and I were still naked, and still just having coffee together. I looked out of the window and noticed the grass was starting to get high.

"Joe," I commented, "it was just about a year ago that DJ cut this grass for the first time, and he has kept it cut ever since. It’s been a very eventful year, and so much has happened since then."

"Doug," Joe stated, "with the exception of Mom’s death, we’ve had a really good year. DJ has matured so much, evolving from a scared, unloved, kid in the projects, to the incredible young man he is today. He is still quite fragile, and I know he has not completely recovered from the loss of his Granny. If you’ll get us some breakfast, I’ll put on some old clothes and tackle the yard. I don’t want to pile that chore on DJ right now."

"Thanks, Joe," I said, "breakfast on the way!"

After Joe and I ate, Joe got the key for the shed and went out to start on the yard. I did up the dishes, and made some macaroni and cheese to have with bar-b-cue sandwiches for the boys (and our) lunch. The boys are both off from work on Mondays, Joe and I are both scheduled at 3:00 PM today. It was relatively cool today, Joe finished the yard about 11:30 and I don’t think he even broke a sweat. He came in and took a shower, and dressed in his duty uniform, even though Mike wouldn’t be picking him up until around 3:00 PM.

* * * * * *

Monday afternoon at 3:15 the bell rang, and all the softball players changed into their practice gear and headed to the diamond.

"OK guys," Coach Fritton said, "you’ve made a lot of improvement but you still need some practice. Today and Thursday is it for practice, our first game will be this Friday night, and it a home game."

"This box (pointing) has the uniforms for you first year players. Before you guys get too anxious to head home after practice today, make sure you get your uniforms, as you will need them Friday, for the game. When you get home tonight, you’ll probably want to put them on, and make sure they fit properly. The trousers are a bit snug, and some of you that may be hung a little bigger may want to wear jockey straps underneath, rather than underwear, but that’s your discretion."

Coach then divided the guys into Teams A and B, and they started a practice game.

After practice, the new guys picked up their uniforms, and they all returned to the locker room to change into their street clothes and go home. Fernando could hardly wait to get home and proudly model his uniform for his Mom and Dad.

* * * * * *

Jamie and DJ arrived about 12:30, dropped two large WAWA subs on the table, and carried their backpacks into DJ’s bedroom, and then returned to the kitchen.

"You didn’t want the lunch I have prepared?" I asked.

"Of course we do, Dad," DJ replied, grinning, "but that won’t keep us until breakfast. We’ll be getting hungry again about six or seven, and then we’ll eat those subs." DJ stashed the subs in the refrigerator.

We all sat together for lunch. We all had two BBQ’s and a serving of Mac’n’cheese. The little dab of Mac’n’cheese left in the pan I divided between the boys, and placed the pan in the sink to soak.

"Has anyone heard anything from Damion or Brandon?" Joe asked.

"The last I heard," DJ said, "was the text I got, letting us know they were safe and home in Frisco, and I called and told you that."

"Just wondered," Joe said, "Doug and I haven’t heard anything either."

"What have you guys got planned for today?" I asked.

"We’ve got some homework assignments due Wednesday," Jamie said, "We’ll probably get that knocked out, and maybe just chill, until bedtime. Baby, when you go to work in the morning, can you drop me off at Mom and Dad’s, I want to spend some time with them, and my car is there."

"Sure, Jamie," DJ replied, "we’ll have to leave kinda early, cause I’m due to open with Gloria at 10:00 AM. Tomorrow is my long day, open to close. Dad, who did you get to cut the grass? I did plan to do that, I just hadn’t gotten around to it."

"Joe was kind, DJ," I said, "and took that weight off your shoulders, THIS time!"

DJ, looking at Joe, "Thanks, Dad, you did a good job, I’m proud of you." Joe and I both grinned.

DJ and Jamie went into DJ’s room and worked on their studies, and I headed to the bathroom, took my shower, shaved and got ready for work. I needed to leave about 2:30 PM and Mike would soon be here to pick Joe up. The boys finished their homework a little after 4:00 PM.

"DJ," Jamie said, "let’s go to bed."

"Jamie!" DJ exclaimed, "it’s only 4:00 PM."

"I don’t mean for the night, baby," Jamie said, "with all that we’ve had going on for the last month, we haven’t had any intimate time together." Jamie, starting to cry, "Please, DJ, I need you, we need each other, come on, please!" It’s nearly breaking DJ’s heart to see Jamie cry.

DJ, rising from the chair, "You win, Jamie, I can’t stand to see you cry!"

Both boys started to undress each other, stepping out of their jeans, boxer-briefs, pulling off each other’s shirts, removing their sneakers and socks, and falling into bed, their arms locked around each other, and their lips meeting in one of the most passionate kisses they had ever shared. Their erect cocks were even kissing, sharing precum on one another, and sliding against the other.

Jamie slid the door on the headboard and retrieved the tube of personal lube, and DJ observed it.

"Are you going to fuck me?" DJ asked.

"I wasn’t planning to," Jamie replied, "but I can if you want me to."

"I saw you get the lube out," DJ said, "you must have a reason."

"Oh, I do!" Jamie exclaimed, grinning.

Jamie took the cap off the lube and squeezed a rope of it onto the length of DJ’s erection and then one onto his own. He capped the lube and set it aside then covered DJ’s body with his own, aligning their cocks. Jamie then started to rub his erection against DJ’s, and within seconds DJ picked up the rhythm and matched Jamie’s movements.

"We haven’t done this—in forever!" DJ exclaimed, "I’d almost forgotten how sensuous it feels. I don’t think I’m going to last very long."

"Me either," Jamie said, "we’ll probably shoot a record amount of cum."

The two boys continued to grind against each other for a few more minutes, both feeling their orgasms building.

"Baby," DJ said, "I’m about to blow my load!"

"I think I’m right with you," Jamie gasped, "Fuck, I’m cumming!"

"So am I!" DJ exclaimed.

Rope after rope of the white substance shot from both of their cocks, into their pubes, bushes, onto each of their cocks, and between their abdomens. Both boys, feeling the slippery goo between their bodies, started to giggle. DJ, being on the bottom, was wearing the bulk of their combined orgasms but Jamie was also quite well coated.

"I think we are probably both in need of serious showers," Jamie said.

"Not yet!" DJ exclaimed, "I don’t want to separate yet, I’m too obsessed with our closeness. How can something be so messy, and still feel so wonderful!"

Jamie, snickering, "I’m not sure, but if that goo is anything like glue, in a half an hour we might not even be able to separate. If I had to be glued to someone for life, I would want that someone to be you! I love you so much, and I have a constant fear of losing you."

"Jamie," DJ lamented, "I’ve just gone through a terrible trauma in the last few days, I don’t think I would have made it through, if you had not been by my side. You were my guiding light, and my support, thank you. And I don’t think you could lose me, I’m glued to you!"

After another half-hour of closeness, they finally exited the bed, and showered together. Returning to the bedroom, they looked at the bed.

"Talk about cum stains," DJ said, "I know Damion and Brandon didn’t leave those behind, and they’re even still wet! I think we need to wash those sheets." Jamie nodded, grinning.

The boys didn’t bother to dress the rest of the day. While the sheets were washing and drying, they did up the lunch dishes, and cuddled on the sofa in the den, just relaxing, touching, and caressing. They totally agreed with each other that the sex they had shared today was some of the best they’d ever had, and they were both well satisfied.

"Jamie," DJ said, "Thank you for dragging me into bed today, and you were right, we do, and did need each other. I was just to dumb and thick headed to realize it. I love you so very much."

About 8:30 the boys took the clean sheets from the drier and made up their bed, then decided to have the subs. They split one of them, and it was all they felt like eating, although they did have some ice cream afterwards. They were still sitting at the table, naked, and nursing sodas, when I got home, about 9:30 PM.

"Dad," DJ said, right after both boys gave me a loving hug, "we only ate one of those subs, why don’t you and Dad split the other one. Jamie and I are about to hit the sack."

I thanked them, and they headed to their bedroom. I decided to wait until Joe got home, about 11:00 PM and we could split that sub together then. I can’t help but marvel at these two young men, they’re always so generous, I doubt there is an ounce of selfishness in either one of them.

* * * * * *

Aside from the fact that DJ had to leave a little earlier than normal because he was taking Jamie to the Seldon home on his way to work, Tuesday was pretty much a normal day. Joe and I both worked our normal Tuesday shifts. We would both be off on Wednesday. DJ and Jamie normally stay at the Seldon home on Tuesday nights, as they have classes on Wednesday morning.

* * * * * *

Wednesday morning, March 28th, Joe and I slept in and woke up to an empty house about 10:30 AM. After coffee, and a leisurely breakfast, we finally put some clothing on about 12:30. The only thing on our Agenda today was to do some grocery shopping, so we would have adequate food for the weekend, when the boys would be around.

Just before we were ready to leave the house, the mail carrier knocked at the front door, with a Certified letter for Joe that needed a signature. Joe signed for it and then opened it. It was the check from Aggie’s life insurance for $2500.

"Are you planning anything special for that money?" I asked.

"I sure am!" Joe exclaimed, "That will nearly pay off one of my high interest credit cards, and that will be one monkey off my back. I’m going to stop at the bank and deposit this on way to the Supermarket."

We did stop at the bank, Joe made his deposit and we did our grocery shopping, returning to the house about 3:30 PM.

* * * * * *

Joe and I had just finished our dinner of pork chops, sauerkraut, and mashed potatoes when his phone rang. Joe glanced at the number.

"Shit, it’s Julia, I’m going to give her a taste of her own medicine." Then "Hi Julia, what do you want?"

"Joe!" she asked, "What is this bullshit?"

Joe, grinning, "I don’t know, you’re looking out a different window than I am, and I don’t see any dung around here."

"Don’t try to be funny," she said, "I just got a check for a measly $2500 and I know damn well Mom has an estate worth six figures!"

"Woman, pull back that pitchfork," Joe countered, "those checks we got today are only the proceeds from her little $5000 life insurance policy. You and I were named equal beneficiaries on that policy."

"So when do we get the rest of our inheritance?" Julia asked.

"I’m not sure who the WE is that you’re referring to, but if you’re planning on a windfall from her estate you’re going to be highly disappointed. Mom left behind a very complicated clusterfuck of an estate, and the attorney says it will take months to settle it," Joe said.

"I’ve seen her will," Julia stated, "it should be pretty straight forward, sell off the assets, and split 50/50 between you and me."

"Julia, I didn’t know, until last week, that Mom had re-written her Will, and the newer version is dated January 24th of this year. Her old Will is null and void, and the primary benefactors are now her grandsons. You and I will reap little from her estate."

"How interesting!" Julia exclaimed, "I need to protect my inheritance, so I guess I need to come out there and contest that Will!"

"Great!" Joe exclaimed, "You didn’t have the decency to even come and pay your mother last respects, but you’re willing to waste OUR time and YOUR money to contest her Will. That’s your prerogative, and I can’t stop you from contesting, but I don’t think you can win."

"We’ll see about that," Julia stated, "I guess I will see you in court." She hung up.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, smiling, "One can just feel the love between you and Julia, It sounds like she is going to contest the Will."

"Not only is she a homophobe," Joe said, "she’s a selfish, egotistical bitch! That Will is watertight, she can’t win."

* * * * * *

Thursday morning, while Liz and Fernando were waiting for the school bus, Danny rode up on his bike.

"Hi stranger," Liz said, "long time no see!"

"Hi Liz," Danny answered, "Fernando, I wanted to show you what else my Dad and Mom gave me for my Birthday." He reached in his pocket and pulled out a new I-phone. "Now we can keep in touch easier, what’s your number?"

Fernando told Danny his number and Danny stored it into his contacts, then called Fernando. Fernando’s phone rang, just once.

"Now you’ve got my number, Fernie," Danny stated, "do you know how to store it in your contacts?"

"I do," Fernie replied, smiling, "I’m adding you now." Fernando stored it as ‘Danny W’ and pressed ‘SAVE’ then turned his phone to ‘Vibe’, as students were required to keep phones on ‘Vibe’ during school hours.

"I gotta get back to the house," Danny said, "call me whenever you can." Danny gave Fernando an affectionate hug around his shoulders then hopped on his bike and rode away. The bus arrived and Liz and Fernie shared their seat, as usual.

Liz, speaking very softly, "I think you two are in love."

"We’re just very close friends, Liz," Fernie replied.

"Fernie," Liz said, "I was watching both of your eyes, the looks you both gave each other were looks of love, pure love. I was half expecting you to kiss each other."

"We don’t do that in public," Fernie stated.

"Oh," Liz said, grinning, "so you admit that you do kiss, just not in front of anybody. That’s the beginning of a loving relationship."

"OK," Fernie said, "so we’ve kissed a couple times, can we talk about something else?"

"I don’t think we have time," Liz said, "we’re almost at school now."

Thursday afternoon about 5:15 PM practice is over and Ron and Fernie are in the locker room changing back into their street clothes, along with all the other team members.

"Well, Fernie," Ron said, "tomorrow is the big day, first game of the season. We’re going to whip the Cougar’s asses!"

"I hope you’re right," Fernie replied, "I’m going to bring my uniform to school, and just hang around after school tomorrow, it’ll be busy at the pizzeria and I don’t want to bother Mom or Dad to bring me here for the game."

"Wait a minute," Ron said, "I have a better idea. I will have Dad’s car tomorrow night. Can you be uniformed and ready at 5:00 PM, and be at Liz’s house?"

"I guess so," Fernie answered.

"Cool," Ron explained, "I’m picking Liz up at 5:00 cause she wants to watch us play, and then we’ll hit the bleachers after we win, and watch the baseball game. You and I need to be here about 5:30 for warm-up, and there’s no reason you can’t ride here with us. After the baseball game, we can all go to the pizzeria together, how’s that sound?"

"Ron, I don’t want to intrude on you and Liz," Fernie stated.

"Fernie!" Ron exclaimed, "you won’t be intruding. You and I are friends and teammates, and you and Liz are close friends. Liz and I can find somewhere to make out after we leave the pizzeria. I don’t have to take her home until midnight, and we’ll be spending much of the weekend together, anyway."

"Thank you so much, Ron," Fernie replied, "you’re a great friend." The two boys bumped fists, and headed to the activity bus.

Fernando, exiting the bus at the shopping center, "See you at 5:00 tomorrow." Ron smiled, and gave Fernie a thumb up. Fernando entered the pizzeria, dropped his backpack into the party room and then walked over and shared a hug with Antonio.

"Dad," Fernando said, "our first game is tomorrow evening, we’re going to beat the Cougars. I need to remember to take my uniform home tonight, because Ron is picking me up at Liz’s house at 5:00 tomorrow afternoon to go to the school for the game."

"Fernie," Antonio asked, "who is Ron, and why at Liz’s house?"

"Ron Price," Fernie explained, "he is the senior pitcher, my teammate and friend. Liz is his girlfriend now, and she wants to watch us play. After our game, we’re going to watch the Card’s baseball team beat the Cougars, and then we’re all coming here, after the win."

Antonio, smiling, "You guys seem pretty confident, I hope it pays off. If your teams win, the Cougars might need to change their name to the Kittens!" Fernando grinned. "Fernie, I know you’re going to be tied up a couple nights a week with softball, and business seems to be picking up. I think maybe we should hire another server to pick up the slack."

"Dad," Fernando suggested, "Danny wants to get a job, and he’s not returning to school until next fall, could you maybe hire him?"

"I can’t really say yes or no," Antonio replied, "he seems like a nice young man. Tell him to come by, preferably in the early afternoon, and fill out an application, and I will definitely give him an interview. If that goes well, I might offer him a job."

"Thanks, Dad," Fernie responded, "We’ll both appreciate that."

Maria, coming from the kitchen with a plate of warm food, "Sweetheart, we already ate, but I kept your food hot for whenever you arrived, here."

"Thanks, Mom," Fernie said, taking the plate from Maria’s hands. He went to a table and started to demolish it, he was very hungry. After eating, Fernie headed to the party room and tackled his homework, finishing it off about the same time that Maria, Antonio, Jamie and Celeste finished cleaning up. (Celeste is the newest server) Fernando had picked up his uniform from the office and had it with his backpack.

Shortly after the Chevas / Gomez family got home, Fernando kissed his parents goodnight and went to his room. He plugged his phone into the charger on his nightstand, undressed, dropped his boxers and slipped into bed. He needed to call Danny, reached for his phone, and placed the call. Danny answered on the second ring.

"Hi Fernie," Danny said, "what’s happening?"

Fernie, excitedly, "Danny, I might have some good news."

"I’m all ears," Danny replied, "tell me."

"I talked with Dad today, about maybe giving you a job, Fernie said. "He didn’t say that he would, but he told me that if you come in and fill out an application, he would interview you, and if the interview goes well, he might make you a job offer."

"Oh, thank you, Fernie, did he say what time would be best?"

"He said that early afternoon would be the best time," Fernie said, "like maybe 1:00 or 1:30 PM, after the lunch rush, but before it gets busy for evening. Tomorrow is Friday, and that is the busiest night of the week, but I think, if it’s early, he might have time to interview you tomorrow."

"I’ll definitely go in and fill out that application tomorrow," Danny replied, "I need a job real bad, and if your Dad would hire me, it would be awesome working there with you! Fernie, I’m glad you’re my best friend, and, I hope your team wins that softball game tonight. Let me know how that goes. Thank you, and sleep tight tonight."

"Goodnight, Danny, you sleep tight too." They hung up, and Fernando pulled the covers up and soon fell asleep, wishing he could cuddle with Danny.

In the White’s home, Danny went to bed shortly, hugging a pillow, and imagining that he had his arms around Fernando, his best friend.

* * * * * *

Friday morning, March 30th, at the Seldon house Karen, Jamie, DJ, Bryan and Phil were all sitting around the kitchen table, Jamie sipping a glass of juice and the rest having coffee.

"You’re up mighty early, Phil," Karen commented.

"I’m taking Bryan to campus this morning," Phil explained, "while he has his classes today, I’m going to see the counselors and try to find out what I need to do to resume my schooling. After Bryan’s parents kicked me out, after the fall semester, I didn’t have money to pay tuition for this semester, and still have a roof over my head, and food, so I dropped out of college. It was taking all of my money to pay for that motel room, and eat."

"Phil covered my ass," Bryan added, "working full time to keep me in school, now maybe I can get some extra hours, or maybe even a second job for the summer, and help Phil out. I really want to see Phil back in college. Now that we have our apartment, it won’t cost us much more a month than Phil was paying for a week at the motel, and we’ll be able to prepare and eat most of our meals at home."

"Guys," Karen stated, "Carl and I are not pushing you two to get out of here, and I think we’ve both enjoyed having you living with us."

"Mom," Phil said, "Bryan and I are very appreciative for the help that you and Dad have given us. We couldn’t have really made it on our own, but we’re financially a little stronger now. We need our own space, and privacy, that we just don’t have living with anyone else."

"Are you guys going to have a housewarming party?" Jamie asked.

Bryan, looking at Phil, "Maybe, we hadn’t even considered that."

Phil responded, "The apartment’s pretty small, if we did, we could only invite maybe six or eight friends, and it would need to be non-alcoholic, as most of us are under twenty-one."

"I think we could all have a good time, without the alcohol," DJ said, "just have some snacks and soda’s."

It was now about 8:30, Jamie and DJ left for campus, Bryan and Phil left about an hour later. All four boys are scheduled to work this evening.

* * * * * *

It’s a little after 9:00 AM on Friday morning, Joe and I are still having coffee. I have already started a pan of spare ribs baking in the oven, and will put the scalloped potatoes in a little later. The boys will be coming for lunch (or dinner) after their classes today, and should be here by around 12:30.

Joe and I so look forward to the weekends, as that is the time of the week that we get to spend the most precious hours with our sons. Even though we all have work schedules, we can usually enjoy a leisurely breakfast together as a family on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Joe and I both have unbounded love for these two wonderful young men.

About 9:30 Joe received a phone call from Steve Jones, explaining the most recent events, regarding Aggie’s estate. After they hung up, Joe was grinning from ear to ear.

"So what’s happening, Joe?" I asked.

"Well," Joe explained, "Julia hired one of these hot shot lawyers from the city to represent her for the contest, his fee is based on a percentage of the proceeds, but he’s looking at getting a part of a $100,000 plus estate. Steve was required to fax a copy of the Will to him, and Steve has already done that. Steve thinks that, once her attorney sees how Mom’s Will and the estate are set up, he will retract his agreement to represent her, because it won’t be worth his time."

* * * * * *

It was noon on Friday. Josh was at work and Erica was in school.

"DANNY!" Sam hollered, "LUNCH IS READY." Danny came from his room into the kitchen, nicely dressed.

"Why did you put on those clothes?" Sam asked.

"Mom," Danny responded, "Fernie called me last night, he told me that if I go to the pizzeria early this afternoon and fill out an application for work, that his Dad might interview me, and maybe offer me a job, so I wanted to look nice."

"Do you want me to take you?" Sam asked.

"Nah, it’s not that far, I can ride my bike, and I’ll have a way home."

"Just make sure you’re home before dark," Sam stated, "you don’t want to be caught on the street after dark!"

Danny ate lunch, and headed out the door, Sam wished him good luck. Danny rode his bike to the pizzeria, parked it on the porch, walked inside, and approached Anthony. He was nervous, having never applied for a job before. Antonio recognized Fernie’s friend.

"Hi Danny," Antonio greeted him, smiling, "how can I help you?"

"I’d like to fill out a job application, Sir." Danny replied.

"Certainly," Antonio said, digging under the counter and retrieving one. He gave the application to Danny, along with a pen. "You can sit down anywhere and fill it out, and then return it to me."

"Thank you, Sir," Danny said, taking the application and heading to a table to fill it out. Antonio is already impressed with Danny’s manners.

About half an hour later, Danny took the application back and handed it to Antonio. Antonio quickly looked over the application.

Antonio, speaking to Maria, "Hunny, please watch the front, I’m going to interview this young man," then led Danny to the party room, inviting him to sit down, and Antonio sat across the table from him.

"Danny," Antonio said, smiling, "under position applied for, you just wrote ‘Any’ so does that mean that if I need someone to clean the bathrooms, you would be willing to do that?"

"Whatever you’re willing to pay me for," Danny said, frowning a little, "Sir, I just need to work, and earn some money, I was hoping for something a little bit better than cleaning restrooms, though."

"It’s a job that needs to be done every day," Antonio said, grinning, "but it only takes about 15 minutes, and everyone that works here gets their turn to do it. I was really looking to hire another server, business seems to be getting better, and our servers are getting a little overwhelmed, especially on Friday and Saturday nights. You didn’t specify days or hours that you would be available to work?"

Danny, swallowing hard, "They’re kind of limited, I need to explain something Mr.—Mr.—Sir."

"Chevas," Antonio said, helping Danny out, "we’re kinda like family here, and we’re all pretty much on first name basis. I go by Antonio, some call me Anthony, and my wife is Maria. I probably know more about you than you think I might, what Fernando hasn’t told me, your father has. How much longer are you on probation?"

"You knew about that?" Danny said, a bit surprised.

"Danny," Antonio said, smiling, "of course I know, and if I was going to hold that against you, I wouldn’t waste my time with you right now."

"Six more weeks," Danny said, "I have to go and see my probation officer every Monday, over at the courthouse, and I’m not allowed to be on the streets after dark, unless I’m with my parents."

"I usually start my servers, at least my male servers, as busboys and dishwashers, and gradually train them to be servers, are you interested?"

"Sure," Danny replied, excitedly, "when could I start?"

"I’m not sure, yet," Antonio asked, "do you have your probation officer’s number?" Danny pulled the card from his wallet and handed it to Antonio. "I need to verify a couple of things with your probation officer, sit tight while I call him."

Antonio called Danny’s probation officer, and explained the situation, and hung up after Antonio thanked him.

"Danny," Antonio asked, "do you think one of your parents could bring you in to work about 5:00 today?"

"So I can start tonight? Dad won’t be home from work yet, but maybe Mom can, let me call her," Danny replied, ecstatically. He made the call and Sam told him she would bring him in at 5:00. "What should I wear?" Danny asked.

"Jeans, a clean T-shirt and sneakers are fine, I will get you some store shirts next week," Antonio said, "and tell your Mom I’d like to see her for just a couple minutes when she brings you in."

"Will do," Danny replied, "thank you so much, Mr.—Antonio," and offered his hand to Antonio, and they shook hands. "I’ll see you about 5:00." Danny hopped on his bike and headed home. Antonio put Danny’s vitals into the computer so Danny would be able to clock in.

* * * * * *

About 4:00 PM the bus dropped Liz and Fernando off at the bus stop. "See you in about an hour, Fernie," Liz said, as she headed to her house. Fernando went into his house, headed to his bedroom and stripped to his boxers. He then rummaged in the fridge, finding the cold cuts and made a sandwich, then poured a glass of milk to wash it down with. After eating, he returned to his room, took the softball uniform off the hangar and put it on.

About 4:50 PM Fernie put on his red Cardinal’s baseball cap, grabbed his glove and went to Liz’s back door, and knocked. Liz opened the door and let Fernie in, giving him an affectionate hug. She then stood back, giving Fernie a head to toe view, and smiled.

"Fernie," Liz stated, "that uniform fits you perfectly, Mom, doesn’t Fernie look handsome in his uniform?"

"Honey," Alice responded, "I think Fernando is a very handsome young man anyway, even without the uniform, but he does look pretty awesome in it." Fernando blushed.

"Fernie," Liz suggested, "Ron is due any second, let’s go out front and wait for him." Fernie followed Liz through the sitting room and out through the front door. They had barely closed the door behind them when Ron pulled up next to the curb.

Being the perfect gentleman that Ron is, he walked around the car and opened both passenger side doors, Liz slid into the front seat and Fernie sat in the back. Ron then drove them to the school, and parked the car. Liz shared a quick kiss with Ron, and headed to the bleachers, Ron and Fernando headed to the home team’s dugout. The Cougars were already in the visitors dugout, and both teams started to warm up, ready for the battle.

At 6:00 PM the Carter High School band played the National Anthem, and the teams took their positions. The Cougars were first up to bat and Ron was on the pitcher’s mound, and threw the first pitch of the game. The Card’s switched pitchers every inning, and were alternating between Ron and Fernie.

At the bottom of the 7th, which was also the last inning, the score was 6 to 5 in the Cougars favor. The Card’s desperately needed a run to tie, or 2 runs to win. The batter before Fernie had hit, and was safe on first base. The first two pitches were way above Fernie’s shoulder and were balls. The third pitch was right where Fernie needed it, and he swung, driving the ball right past the first baseman.

The right fielder fumbled it, then retrieved it and threw it to second, and the second baseman missed it. The crowd was on its feet, yelling "RUN GOMEZ!" and "KEEP GOING!" Fernie was running as fast as his little legs could go. He passed third and headed to home plate. The left fielder picked up the ball and threw it to the catcher. Fernie slid into home plate about one second before the catcher caught the ball! Fernando had made his first ever Home Run! The game was over, and the Cardinals won, 7 to 6. The Card’s fans on the bleachers went crazy.

All of Fernie’s teammates surrounded him, and lifted him up, sitting him on Ron’s shoulders as they left the diamond and headed toward the bleachers. They made Fernie feel like a prince, and Fernando was happy as fuck! Actually, the whole team was pretty damn happy. Fernando was still quite new to Carter High, and not many of the students had come to know him, but they know now who Gomez is!

Ron, with Fernie still on his shoulders, approached Liz on the bleachers. Ron stooped, to let Fernie off, and they sat on both sides of Liz. Liz was excited to be sitting between her two favorite boys, giving Fernie a kiss on the cheek and Ron a kiss on his lips. Ron wrapped his arm around Liz, holding her close.

Cole, one of the other teammates, approaching Fernie, "Great show, dude," then, handing Fernie his glove, "I grabbed this from the dugout, I think you’ll need it for our next game."

"Oh," Fernie said, "thanks Cole, I was so excited I forgot all about it!"

"Gomez," Cole said, "I’m proud to have you on our team, see ya."

Ron, Liz and Fernie watched the baseball game together, which turned into a blowout, the Card’s did everything right, and the Cougar’s couldn’t seem to get it together. They whipped the Cougar’s, 8 to 2.

* * * * * *

About 4:50 that Friday afternoon Danny and Sam walked into the pizzeria, and approached Antonio.

"Welcome back, Danny," Antonio said, "I’ve got you set up in the computer now so you’ll be able to clock in. Are you ready to start training?"

"I guess so," Danny replied, "I thought Fernie would probably be here."

"Fernie is on the school softball team, and they have their first game tonight," Antonio stated, "he should be here around Ten, I think. I’m going to have Jamie work with you tonight, he’s my best server, and likely my best trainer too. JAMIE!" Jamie approached Antonio.

"Yeah, Antonio," Jamie said, glancing at Danny and smiling.

"Jamie, this is Danny White," Antonio said, "I’ve hired him as a server, but I would like you to train him this weekend as a busboy and dishwasher. Danny, this is Jamie Seldon."

"We’ve met," Jamie stated, smiling, "he’s Fernie’s friend, I met him a couple weeks ago when Danny and his parents were here for dinner. Danny, welcome aboard!"

"Thanks, Jamie," Danny said, shaking hands with Jamie.

"Danny, I’m clocking you in now," Antonio said, "Jamie, he all yours."

"Come on, Danny, and I’ll show you around." Danny went with Jamie.

"What time will Danny be getting off?" Sam inquired, "so we can pick him up, he’s not supposed to be out after dark."

"Sam, I talked with his probation officer this afternoon, and he has no problem with Danny being out later, if he’s working. We don’t close on Fridays and Saturdays until 11:00 PM, and it’ll probably be midnight when we actually get out of here. I’ll bring Danny home right after we leave here, I plan to keep Danny working until we’re cleaned up and ready to leave. You only live a couple of blocks from us, on Plum St."

"We appreciate you giving Danny a job," Sam stated, "but please don’t be too hard on him, it’s his first job."

"I pretty much figured that," Antonio said, "I think he’ll be fine."

Sam gave a little goodbye wave and left.

* * * * * *

About 9:50 PM the front door of the pizzeria swung open and a mob of about fifty excited high school kids swarmed in, along with Coach Fritton and a few parents. Antonio had expected that some of the players would be coming in after the games were over, but this mob exceeded his expectations by about double.

Anthony, greeting the mob, "Guys, you kinda caught us off guard, if you can give us about ten minutes, we’re going to open up the party room and set up some big tables for you." Several voices said that would be cool, and appreciated, and they could wait.

"Jamie," Antonio said, "get Ruth and Danny to help you set up two long tables in the party room, and we’ll put these teams in there." Jamie sprung into action.

While Jamie and Ruth got the tables lined up, Danny started to place the chairs at the tables. Ten minutes later, Ruth escorted the mob into the party room, the softball team absorbed one of the tables, and the baseball team filled the other one.

"Dad," Fernando asked, "do you want me to help you?"

"No, Fernie," Antonio replied, "I think it’s more important that you spend your time with your teammates. A little bird told me that you are somewhat of a celebrity!" Fernando grinned.

Fernando joined his teammates at the ‘softball’ table. He was basking in the comradeship with his fellow teammates. Not only had he made that home run that clinched the game for the Cardinals, he had gained the respect and acceptance of all of them, as well as many of the other students at Carter High. Whenever his eyes met Danny’s, they shared a smile, something only the two of them would understand.

Jamie took ‘ownership’ of the softball table and Ruth took ‘ownership’ of the baseball table, and they both kept Danny busy, bringing pitchers of Pepsi and Mountain Dew to refill the glasses at both tables. In between ‘beverage runs’ Danny was still bussing tables out front, for all three servers. Celeste was catching the few customers that were still arriving, and sitting out front, as Jamie and Ruth were both busy in the party room.

Fortunately, things were really slow for food from the kitchen, and Maria was able to help Antonio sauce, cheese, and top the multitude of pizzas ordered from the party room. Some of the parents of these ball players elected to sit out front, so Celeste ended up with quite a few tables to serve.

The pizzeria officially closed at 11:00 PM, but many of the patrons, especially the teams, weren’t ready to pay up and leave until closer to 11:30. Both of the tables in the party room, coached by Coach Fritton, left decent tips on the tables, both Ruth’s and Jamie’s tables left in excess of $50, mostly in Ones and Fives, along with some chicken feed.

Ruth and Jamie gathered their tips, and exchanged the smaller denominations with Antonio for larger bills. Fernando told all three of the servers not to worry about wrapping the silver tonight, as he would be here in the morning and would take care of it.

Danny got a surprise when Jamie and Ruth both gave him a Twenty for his ‘share’ of the tips, and then Celeste gave him a Ten for his help. Nobody had told him that, as a busboy, he would get some of the tips. Antonio suggested to Danny that he call his parents, as it had been a very busy night, and he wouldn’t be home as early has Antonio had thought previously.

Fernando helped Danny carry the dirty dishes and glasses from the party room and helped him load and run the dishwasher. It was just about 12:30 AM when they finally had everything cleaned, and were ready to leave. All of the crew was worn out.

On the way home, Danny and Fernie in the back seat of Antonio’s Malibu, shared a passionate hug and kiss, which Antonio witnessed, watching them in the rear view mirror.

"What are you guys doing back there?" Antonio asked, grinning.

"Nothing," both boys answered, in unison.

"OK, nothing," Antonio said, chuckling, and remembering his teen years, dating girls, long before he met and fell in love with Maria.

Antonio, parking next to the curb at Danny’s house, "Are you OK for 5:00 tomorrow, I promise it won’t be nearly as hectic as tonight was?"

"I’ll be there," Danny replied, "Dad might bring me in tomorrow, as he’ll not be working. Boy, am I tired, it won’t take me very long to get to sleep tonight!"

"Welcome to the working world," Antonio remarked, "Goodnight Danny." Danny exited the car and he and Fernie shared one last smile. Antonio drove the whole two blocks to the Chevas/Gomez home and he, Maria and Fernando entered their home. After Fernando kissed and hugged his parent’s goodnight, it took him all of five minutes to strip naked and slip into his bed, and another five to drift off to sleep.

"Hun," Antonio said, right after he and Maria had gone to bed, "I mostly hired Danny as a favor to Fernie, but I was quite impressed with his performance tonight. He’s extremely likable, and seems eager to learn and eager to please, and those are qualities I consider very desirable. I don’t think Danny is going to disappoint me."

"He’s grown on me pretty quick too," Maria replied, "At least Danny has, what appears to me as pretty decent parents. I don’t think that Josh and Sam have a problem with Danny’s sexuality, unlike Fernando’s real parents. Goodnight Sweetheart, it’s going to be a short night."

Antonio wrapped his arms around Maria, they kissed, and soon fell asleep.

* * * * * *

DJ and I both clocked out right after 9:00 PM Friday night and I got home from work about 9:30. DJ made a pit stop at WAWA to pick up some subs and arrived about 9:45. DJ and I sat at the table and shared one of the subs while we waited for our partners. Joe should be getting home about 11:00 and Jamie is closing and should be home about 11:30.

"Dad," DJ stated, with some sadness in his voice, "I can’t believe how much I miss Damion and Brandon. Jamie and I had such a great time with them, have you or Joe heard anything from them?"

"I haven’t," I said, "and I’m quite sure that if Joe had heard anything, he would have told me, we both miss them a lot, too." DJ’s phone rang, and he pulled it from his pocket and saw the caller’s name on the screen.

DJ, grinning, "Speak of the devil—it’s Damion!" then "Hi Damion, Dad and I were just talking about you and Bran, and how we miss you guys!"

"DJ, it’s good to hear your voice," Damion said, "we both miss all of you terribly, is Uncle Joe there?"

"No, he’s still working," DJ replied, "he should be home around 11:00, and Jamie sometime after midnight, it’s just Dad and me home now."

"DJ, I need some answers, can you put your phone on speaker?" Damion asked, "and maybe between you and Uncle Doug, I can get them." DJ turned his phone on speakerphone.

"OK Damion, shoot," I said, "we’re all ears."

"First," Damion asked, "what did Uncle Joe do to my Mom?"

"I’m not aware of anything, Damion," I said, "can you elaborate?"

"Mom has been calling Uncle Joe every name in the book, and she says that he is trying to gyp her out of her half of Grandma’s estate, and that she and Dad were depending on Mom’s half of the estate to pay off their mortgage."

"Whoa, Damion," I said, "There is no way Joe can alter the provisions that your Grandma has dictated in her Will. Your Grandma particularly arranged things in her Will, and her estate, to benefit her Grandsons, all three of you. She wanted to make sure that you were all provided for. There is adequate money in just that Educational Trust Fund, to put you, Brandon and DJ through a four-year university program to all get your bachelor’s degrees."

"Uncle Doug," Damion asked, "if Brandon and I decide to move there, would Brandon be able to use some of that fund to pay for his second year of community college there, where DJ and Jamie are going?"

"Of course," I said, "there is no stipulation as to where you might decide to attend college."

"So what can Mom expect to receive from Grandma’s estate?" Damion asked.

"Not much," I replied, "there are a few small accounts that need to be settled, and most of those will likely be split between Joe and your Mom. The most of her estate has Grandson’s written all over it, but you’re not going to get much of it now, some of it you can’t touch until you’re at least 25 years old. Joe could probably explain it in more detail than I can."

"Uncle Doug," Damion stated, "Brandon has fared a little better than I have. Nearly all of his credits will transfer to the CC there. I’ve sent off a ton of applications, but I keep getting the same responses. They say my qualifications look great, but they need to interview me in person. They tell me to re-apply, once I’ve made the move and am actually available to start work."

"The problem is," Damion continued, "it’s 3000 miles, and even if Brandon and I switch off driving, by the time we get there we’ll probably be dead broke, with no money for a place to stay."

"No big deal," DJ said, grinning, "it might be kinda cozy, but Jamie and I will share our bed with you guys for a few nights. We wouldn’t want you guys sleeping on the street!"

"I would hope we wouldn’t get THAT desperate!" Damion exclaimed.

"Damion, sharing their bed with you guys might curtail DJ’s and Jamie’s bedroom activities." I said, chuckling, "but never fear, we will find a place for you to stay, until you get on your feet. It sounds as if you and Brandon are really serious about moving here?"

"Uncle Doug," Damion remarked, "you, and Uncle Joe, Aunt Karen and Uncle Carl, even DJ and Jamie have all shown us love and affection like we’ve never known before. Brandon and I feel very comfortable around all of you, and we’ve grown to love you a lot, too. Mom and Dad are cold and uncaring. It’s hard to understand how Mom and Uncle Joe could be so different, being raised together in the same house. I can’t believe that Mom didn’t even want to come out and pay last respects to Grandma."

"When can we expect your arrival?" DJ asked, anxiously.

"It’s going to be a couple of months before we can leave," Damion said, "I think the semester ends on May 25th and Brandon needs to complete this semester. We’re gradually sneaking Brandon’s stuff and my stuff that I’ve never taken to the apartment, out of Mom and Dads house and stashing it in my apartment. When we’re ready to leave, it’ll be load and go! If it wasn’t for Brandon’s school, I’d be ready to leave next week."

"Damion," I said, "Joe and I have been hoping you guys would move here, we both want to have you boys living closer to us, and we both have a lot of love for you and Brandon. You’ll be welcomed with open arms, please tell Brandon we love him."

"That goes for us too," DJ said, "please tell Brandon that Jamie and DJ send their love, and I know we’ll be counting the weeks and days till you get here. We’ve both missed you a lot. Jamie and I think you and Brandon are both pretty cool, even if you are straight!"

Damion, snickering, "Ditto, even if you are gay! Night, DJ, and Uncle Doug." He hung up.

"Dad," DJ was bubbling with excitement, "I can’t wait to tell Jamie that they’re moving here! We all have so much fun together."

Joe arrived about 11:00 PM and DJ and I shared the news with him. Joe was ecstatic, the last time I saw Joe this happy was on our wedding day. We have so much love for his (our) nephews. Jamie called DJ right after Joe got home, and explained how they got clobbered after the ball games, and he wouldn’t be home until sometime after 12:30 AM. Since DJ has to go in fairly early Saturday, Jamie told DJ to go on to bed, and he would join him after he gets home. Joe, DJ and I went to bed shortly afterward.

* * * * * *

Saturday morning, March 31st the Chevas/Gomez household slept in a bit as they had been so late getting home Friday night. Maria fixed a small pot of coffee and she and Antonio drank one cup each. Antonio woke Fernie up, and they all got dressed, ready to go to the pizzeria. Antonio stopped at Burger King and picked up six sausage, cheese and egg biscuits for their breakfasts.

They arrived at the pizzeria about 9:30. It only took them about 10 minutes to eat the breakfast biscuits, then Antonio and Maria headed to the kitchen to start the prep.

Fernando prepared to make good on his promise from last night, gathering up all the clean silverware from the dishwasher and placing it on a table. He then went behind the counter and got a bunch of napkins, and the paper strips that hold the rolled silver inside the napkins in place. He only got two sets of silver wrapped when his phone rang, he glanced at his phone and smiled.

"Morning, Danny," is how Fernie answered his phone.

"Back atcha," Danny responded, "Are you up yet?"

"Heck yeah," Fernie replied, "we’re at the pizzeria already, how did you sleep last night?"

"Like a rock, once I got to sleep," Danny said, "what are you doing this morning?"

"Wrapping silverware," Fernie explained, "it was so late when we got out of here last night, I told the servers not to worry about wrapping the silverware, and I would catch it this morning."

"Would you like some help?" Danny asked.

"Dad’s not going to pay you to help me wrap this silverware."

"Fuck, Fernie!" Danny exclaimed, "It’s not about money, it’s about something that we could do together that would give me a chance to be close to you, I’ll be there in ten minutes!"

"Danny, wait!" Fernando said, "the door is locked until we open at 11:00 AM, just tap on the window, and I’ll let you in." Fernando is excited, Danny is coming to spend some time with him!

A few minutes later, Danny showed up, and Fernie let him in. After an affectionate hug, the two boys sat at the table and Fernando showed Danny how to wrap the silverware. After a few minutes the boys got a rhythm going, and their silverware wrapping operation was running like a well oiled machine. Despite the frequent pauses to share smiles, they were done in less than half an hour, and enjoyed sharing the project.

It was still 15 minutes before the pizzeria would be officially open for the day, the boys both got drinks and sat back at the table together, gazing into each others eyes, and holding hands beneath the table.

"Fernie," Danny said, "I’m not sure how to say this, but my emotions are running away with me. I think I'm falling in love with you, and we can’t let that happen, you’re too young!"

"Danny," Fernando responded, "when we first met, back in Juvie Hall, you told me you were into older guys, like in their mid twenties, so I never figured you’d be interested in me, more than as a friend."

"Fernie," Danny explained, "at 17, I’m at a very awkward age, I’m like Mr. In between. I do like older boys, but because I’m only 17, none of them will touch me with a ten-foot pole. To them, I’m nothing more than Jail bait. On the other hand, because I’m 17 and you’re only 15, you are Jail bait to me, and I don’t want to see Juvie Hall again!"

"Danny," Fernie asked, "I’m just curious, when we kiss, do you sometimes get feelings, you know, down there?"

"You mean a boner?" Danny replied, grinning, "not just sometimes, every time we kiss I have to adjust myself, what about you?"

"Yeah," Fernie grinned, sheepishly, "me too, I guess that happens when best friends kiss."

"Fernie, I’m going to run," Danny said, "Antonio is expecting me in to work at 5:00 tonight, so I guess I'll see you then, bye Fernie."

"Bye, Danny, and thanks for the help." Danny left, hopped on his bike and headed home.

* * * * * *

About 9:30 that same Saturday morning, in Karen Seldon’s kitchen, Karen, Phil and Bryan were having coffee together for the next to last time. Karen is going to miss these boys.

"Bryan and I need to go to the rental office this morning," Phil said, "to sign the lease and get the keys to the apartment. Both of our jobs are giving us tomorrow off, so we can get moved in and try to get things settled."

"What all do you have to move?" Karen asked.

Bryan, looking at Phil, "All we have is our clothing, and the X-Box and TV, and the boom box and a few CD’s." Phil nodded.

"What about things you’ll need for the kitchen and bathroom," Karen commented, "and bedding?"

"I guess the dollar store is going to make a killing from us," Phil stated.

"I think I can help you guys out a little," Karen said, "take the pillows and blanket off your bed, and I’ll loan you a couple sets of sheets and pillow cases, and I have some older towels and washcloths I can give you." Both guys were smiling.

"That would help us out a lot, Mom," Bryan said.

"There’s also," Karen said, "a box out in the garage that has some of the older pots and pans I don’t use anymore. They’re not great, but they’re usable, and, Bryan, look in that cupboard down there, I think the old two-slice toaster is down there, we haven’t needed it since I got the four-slice one." Bryan pulled it out of the cupboard, smiling.

"Mom," Phil stated, "these things are going to help us out a lot, and we really appreciate everything you and Dad have done for us."

Carl joined the rest at the table and Karen prepared breakfast for all of them. Carl informed the boys that he and Karen were happy that they could help them get on their feet, and that he knew that both Karen and he would miss them. Phil and Bryan left about 11:00 AM to go to the rental office. They plan to move into their new apartment tomorrow.

(to be continued………)

I hope you're enjoying this story.  Some things never change, like my :heart: and desire to receive Comments!
Ahead, in Chapter 39:
Julia backs off on the contesting
Phil registers for the summer semester
The Rainbow Alliance sets the picnic date
Phil and Bryan share a ‘hot’ night together
Phil and Bryan’s new best friends are lesbians
 
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thanks for the latest installment.  I too missed these guys and I'm so glad Fernie and Danny are moving forward.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Phil and Bryan are moving out and will be sorely missed by mom Karen and dad Carl. However, Im guessing two replacement lodgers may turn up before long.

Im glad Fernie had a great game and is starting to stand out and become more popular at school. Also nice to see him and Danny growing closer. I just hope they can act responsibly, Danny certainly doesnt need to get into any more trouble.

Julia is a selfish and heartless b****, about the only good thing shes ever done is give birth to Damion and Brandon who thankfully have turned out to be fine young men.

Thanks for another great chapter.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..