Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 4,274 Words
  • 1,065 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 63. Chapter 63

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There is a young, gay boy, 15 year old Fernando, who's father had kicked him out (which happens way too often in real life) and CPS (Child Protective Services) had placed him with foster parents, a married straight couple. The couple has now adopted Fernando.

Chapter 63 will pick up on Monday morning with a ‘normal’ Monday morning at the Seldon home, DJ and Jamie informing Karen of their plans to have dinner with DJ’s Mama. Chad finally gets to know what Phillip’s Dad is attempting to do to break up Chad and Phillip.

* * * * *

DJ Chapter 63 – A gay love story by Doug Spencer

It’s 7:45 AM on Monday morning, September 24. Karen had already fed Damion breakfast and he’d left for work shortly after 7:30. Carl, having not worked on Sunday, had gone to bed with Karen on Sunday night, almost like normal folks. He had arisen earlier than usual on Monday morning to share coffee with Karen and breakfast with the rest of the family, dressed only in his briefs.

At 7:45 DJ, Jamie and Brandon all appeared, DJ and Jamie in their boxer-briefs and Brandon in his boxers. DJ and Jamie took their usual seats together on one side of the table, while Brandon sat on the flip side, next to Carl. Carl glanced down, unable to not notice about three inches of Brandon’s substantial but flaccid boyhood extending below the cuff of his boxers, and resting next to his inner thigh.

Carl, grinning, but unable to resist a comment, “You know Brandon, if you were to wear briefs, or even boxer-briefs, you might eliminate that problem (pointing to Brandon’s exposure).”

“Sorry, Uncle Carl,” Brandon replied, his face turning crimson. Adjusting his boyhood to get all of Brandon Jr. behind the fabric of his boxers, “I’m really not an exhibitionist, it just happens.” In reality, Brandon would prefer that no other boys get to see it. Even though on Saturday night, he did allow Chad and Phillip to catch a view while the three of them took a leak together.

“Mom,” DJ stated, “Don’t plan on Jamie and me to be here for supper tonight. After classes are over today, we’re taking Brandon to pick up his new ride, and then Jamie and I are having dinner tonight with Mama and Ramous.”

“Thanks for the warning, DJ,” Karen said, “I’ll just plan on Damion and Brandon for supper. I hope you boys have a pleasant visit with DJ’s family. Will you be spending the night with Doug and Joe?”

“Yeah, Mom,” Jamie replied, “we always spend Monday nights with DJ’s Dads. Tomorrow is Tuesday, and DJ has his long open to close shift at the drug store. I’ll be coming home to spend some time with you and Dad, until Dad leaves for work tomorrow. I’m scheduled to work at 5:00 PM tomorrow, until close. DJ and I will be coming back here Tuesday night after work.” Karen smiled, always happy to have the boys in her home to sleep overnight.

Karen and Carl are happy that DJ has become reunited with his biological family and that Darrah and Ramous has accepted DJ and Jamie’s relationship. They’re also happy that DJ’s biological family is now a part of their extended family. Future family functions will be a considerably larger gang!

* * * * *

At the Wheeler home, Rick had already left for work, anxious to return home and find out what Phillip had to share with Chad at school today. Shirley and Rick are almost equally as concerned as Chad, to find out what Phillip’s father has up his sleeve. About 8:20 Chad and Dorie received their goodbye hugs from Shirley, grabbed their backpacks and walked out to Chad’s car to head for campus, their first classes at 9:00 AM.

Arriving on campus and parking, just a couple of spaces from DJ’s Tracker, Brandon approached Dorie, and the two shared a lover’s hug and embrace before entering the Main building. Chad scanned the parking lot, looking for Jacob’s station wagon, but didn’t see it. Hopefully, Phillip still has the use of Jacob’s wagon to drive to school, and maybe he just has not arrived yet.

After his 10:00 AM class ended, about 10:50, Chad wandered back to the parking lot and spotted the station wagon—Phillip is here on campus—somewhere! At lunchtime, Chad caught up with Phillip, and they went through line together, getting their lunches. Phillip led the way to one of the most distant tables, out of earshot of most of the other students, and Chad followed, both boys sitting down to eat. Chad is on pins and needles, waiting for Phillip to explain what happened when he came out to his parents.

“Baby,” Chad asked, “you did come out to your parents, didn’t you?”

“I did,” Phillip replied, with tears in his eyes. “He didn’t take it well, not at all! I’m not certain if my Dad is too dumb to realize what he’s doing to me, or just too fucking homophobic to care!”

“Did he threaten to kick you out?” Chad asked.

“No,” Phillip replied, “but what he’s done is even worse! He’s forbidden me to spend any more nights with you, or with any boy. He told me that if I spend an overnight with anyone, it had better be a girl! He’s trying to force me to become straight! He’s under some kind of false belief that if start to date girls that I’ll just forget about boys.” Chad shook his head in disbelief.

“Gosh, Baby!” Chad exclaimed, “I wonder what planet your father came from? Boys like us don’t need conversion, we just need love, and acceptance. Phillip, do you believe in God?”

“I used to,” Phillip replied, “but now I’m not so sure. I don’t understand why God would have made some of us to be—so—different.”

“God doesn’t make mistakes, Phillip, and we aren’t mistakes,” Chad stated. “Our sexuality was given to us the day we were conceived. If God didn’t want some of us to be gay, he would not have made us this way.”

“Dad says that boys being attracted to other boys is sinful, and unnatural,” Phillip said, “and that we’re perverts, just like child molesters and rapists.”

“Well,” Chad replied, chuckling, “I hardly think that we fall into THAT category! We’re just a couple of gay boys that fell in love, and I DO love you, Baby.”

“I love you too, Chad,” Phillip replied, “but I don’t know how much longer I can live under my Dad’s iron fist! I need to find a place to live, away from my parents. But then I’ll have another problem, because I need Dad’s car to get to school.”

“I showed the text you sent me yesterday to my Dad. He told me that we can still activate Plan B, even if your Dad doesn’t throw you out of your home. The way your Dad is treating you gives us a reason to activate Plan B. How much stuff do you have to be packed and moved?” Phillip grinned.

“Not a lot,” Phillip replied, “mostly my clothing, and a few personal items, like my CD player and CD’s and a few books and other shit. My phone is under Dad’s account, and he’ll probably have my usage removed, and take my phone away from me. I don’t know what I could pack everything in, I don’t have any suitcases.”

“Hefty Bags!” Chad exclaimed, grinning. “Look, I’ll stop by a store tonight and pick up a ten-pack of bags and bring them to campus tomorrow. Tomorrow night get everything packed and hide them in your closet. Will everything fit in my Dad’s SUV?”

“It should,” Phillip replied, “I don’t have all that much stuff.”

“OK Baby,” Chad stated, “here’s the game plan. Call or text me Tuesday night to let me know you’re all packed and ready to leave. When my Dad gets home from work on Wednesday, about 5:30, we’ll come out to your house. We can load all of your shit into the SUV and then we all come back to our house for dinner. After dinner, we can figure out where to put your stuff.”

“I like that plan,” Phillip replied, smiling, “but there might be a problem. Mom will be at work, and won’t be home until about midnight, but My Dad won’t be leaving for work until about 10:00 PM. He’ll have a fit, if he knows that I’m moving out, and try to stop me!”

“Phillip! Phillip! Phillip!” Chad stated, shaking his head. “You’re twenty years old, and legally considered an adult. They can’t MAKE you live in that house! Let’s revamp,” Chad stated. “If I’ve got this figured right, we’ve got a two hour window between the time your Dad leaves for work, and the time your Mom gets home, right?”

“Yeah, that’s the only time I have the house to myself,” Phillip explained, “and I can even watch what I want to watch on TV. They always control the TV when they’re home.”

“So maybe the best time to get you moved out might be that hour right after your Dad leaves for work. I’ll probably be alone, because my Dad works early and likes to go to bed about ten. I’ll park down the street and watch for your Dad to leave. Then I can pull up into your drive, and we can load everything and get you the hell out of Dodge. When your Mom gets home from work she’ll find the house empty of everything Phillip!” Phillip grinned.

Plans made for Phillip’s escape, Chad and Dorie stopped at a store on the way home from campus and Chad picked up the Hefty bags. Chad and Dorie have always been close siblings, and Chad shared his plans with Dorie, and she grinned. Dorie likes Phillip, as a person, and will welcome him into their home, happy that Chad and Phillip will be together. It’ll be like having two big brothers!

At dinnertime Monday night, Chad shared his and Phillip’s plans with Rick and Shirley.

“Of course you’re welcome to use the SUV Wednesday night,” Rick stated. “I know it will be late when you guys get back here, and I would hope you’ll still have the energy to get it unloaded. I don’t want to drive to work Thursday morning with all of Phillip’s stuff still in the SUV!” Chad nodded in agreement.

“I would hope,” Shirley stated, “that Phillip has the courtesy to at least leave his parents a note to find when they get home.” Both Shirley and Rick are very comfortable with Chad and Phillip’s relationship, and secretly looking forward to having Phillip living with them. Although not saying anything, Chad is even more anxious to share his bed (and his body) with the boy he loves.

* * * * *

Going back to about 3:30 PM, DJ, Jamie and Brandon left campus, heading first to the dealership where Brandon was to pick up his new (new to Brandon) car. Not wishing to leave Brandon stranded DJ and Jamie checked out the car while Brandon went inside to get the paperwork and keys.

Everything set to go the salesman brought out Brandon’s new tags and secured them to the car. Brandon then took off toward the Seldon’s home, and DJ and Jamie headed to Darrah’s home for their planned dinner together.

Arriving at Darrah and Ramous’s house at just 4:30, both Camille and Rodney ran out to the driveway to greet and hug the boys. DJ and Jamie were both quick to return affection to both of DJ’s younger siblings. DJ even gave Rodney a kiss on his cheek and Rodney smiled, loving the affection from his big brother.

Let’s not forget that it was Rodney’s perseverance to find DJ that was instrumental in bringing DJ back into a relationship with his Mama and rekindle love with DJ’s siblings once again as loving siblings.

Darrah had dinner under control, and settled into the living room with the kids and DJ and Jamie. Darrah couldn’t help but smile, noting that Rodney squeezed himself between DJ and Jamie on the sofa, with neither DJ nor Jamie objecting, and Camille choosing to sit next to DJ’s other side. Darrah sat in the side chair, excusing herself a couple of times to keep track of dinner.

At 5:00 PM Ramous entered the back door as usual, giving Darrah a hug and kiss then giving both Camille and Rodney loving hugs. DJ and Jamie both stood up, prepared to shake hands with Ramous, but Ramous surprised the boys, instead taking DJ and Jamie into his arms, giving them a loving group hug.

DJ has quickly developed not only a liking for Ramous, but has actually developed a love for him, not to mention a feeling of total respect. Ramous is, of course, well aware of DJ’s and Jamie’s relationship as boyfriends, but has never shown a drop of animosity towards it.

Even though Camille and Rodney are his stepchildren (along with DJ) Ramous seems to have unconditional love for both of DJ’s siblings, and both of them consider Ramous as their Dad. Both Camille and Rodney always refer to Ramous as ‘Dad’ and Ramous calls them his daughter and son, never using the ‘step’ prefix.

Ramous and Darrah do have plans to marry, and Ramous has every intention to adopt Camille and Rodney, changing their last names from Jackson to Andrews. With DJ having become a Kendall, the Jackson name will become a relic of the past.

“Dad,” DJ asked, opening a new topic, “Has Lucas discussed his future plans with you and Mama?”

“Not really,” Ramous replied, grinning, “I don’t think that Lucas likes me a lot. I told him that his pretty face might not be so pretty if he goes too far with my daughter!” Camille giggled.

“Jamie and I ran into Lucas on campus,” DJ explained, “and we’ve shared a couple of lunches with Lucas. He told us of his future aspirations, and Jamie and I have a totally new and different opinion of Lucas Johnson, since we got to know him better.”

“He’s only attending CC this semester and next,” Jamie added, “and taking classes that will transfer to a four year college. He’s hoping to be accepted at University of Virginia Medical School.”

“Lucas wants to be a Doctor?” Ramous asked.

“Not just a Doctor,” DJ stated, smiling, “he’s considering becoming a pediatrician, specializing in childhood cancer. He said that nothing would please him more than to be able to save some children’s lives!”

“Thanks, guys,” Ramous replied, “for sharing that with us. My respect for Lucas just took a 100% turnaround! He evidently also has a love for children, and that can’t be a bad thing.”

“DJ,” Rodney stated, “I’m overdue to spend another sleepover with you and Jamie. Can we do that this weekend?”

“Maybe,” DJ replied, “Dad, could you maybe bring Rodney to the pizzeria Saturday night, and he could sleep over with Jamie and me at my Dad’s house. Sunday afternoon, one of us will bring him home before we go to work.” Jamie nodded in agreement.

“I guess I could do that,” Ramous replied, “where does Rodney sleep, when he sleeps over with you boys?”

“In our bed,” DJ replied, grinning, “we just make a sandwich, Jamie and I are the bread and Rodney is the filling between us.”

“Rodney, doesn’t it bother you to sleep with DJ and Jamie, in the same bed?” Ramous asked, just a tad concerned, knowing that DJ and Jamie are gay and Rodney is an impressionable young man, having just recently turned fourteen.

“Not at all,” Rodney answered, “DJ and I slept together for years, before he left the projects, and I’ve really missed sleeping with him. When I sleep with them, they make me feel warm, secure and—and loved!”

“Have no doubts Rodney,” Jamie stated, “You are loved! DJ may have had more years to love you than I have, but I have also grown to love you—a lot! You’re like having the little brother that I was never fortunate enough to have.”

“I would hope,” Ramous commented, “that you two would have the discretion to not do certain—like—sexual things in front of Rodney.”

“Of course, Dad!” DJ remarked, “The sexiest thing we’ve ever done in front of Rodney is to kiss. Oh, and when Rodney sleeps over with us, we don’t even sleep naked!” Ramous snorted, almost choking on that remark. Like he really needed to know that! DJ and Jamie arose from the table, preparing to leave.

“Sit your butts back down!” Darrah exclaimed, smiling, “We haven’t had dessert yet.” While the boys sat back down, Darrah pulled a baking dish of warm cobbler from the oven. “I hope this came out OK, it’s my first time to make Cherry Cobbler from scratch.”

While Darrah spooned up six dishes of the cobbler, topping them with Ready-whip, Ramous gathered up the dirty plates and carried them over by the sink. Starting with DJ and Jamie, Darrah set the bowls of cobbler in front of everyone. DJ was highly impressed. Back when they lived in the projects, dessert was rare, and never homemade. After enjoying dessert, the boys prepared to leave, again.

“Thanks for a great dinner, Mama,” DJ stated, “We do have to get on home, tomorrow is my long day at the store, from 10:00 AM until close at 9:00 PM.”

“That dessert was awesome, Mama,” Jamie stated, “Cherry Pie and Cherry Cobbler are my two favorites!” Darrah smiled.

“Hold up a second,” Ramous said, “What time should I drop Rodney off at the pizzeria on Saturday night?”

“Around 9:00 should be good,” DJ replied, “we close the Drug Store at 9:00 and I always hang around the pizzeria until Jamie gets clocked out, usually about 11:30 on Saturday nights. That’ll give Rodney and me a couple of hours together while we wait for Jamie to get done. We often get an extra large pizza to go, and share it with my Dad’s when we get home.” Ramous smiled, thinking that was quite thoughtful of the boys.

Departure time, both DJ and Jamie shared a hug with Darrah, giving her a kiss on her cheek, then giving Camille and Rodney warm goodbye hugs.

Ramous, giving the boys another group hug, “You know guys, you are both welcome here anytime, with or without an invitation. And should you decide to spend the night, we DO have a rarely used spare bedroom with DJ and Jamie written on the pillows!” Evidently Ramous has no qualms of these boys sleeping together.

“Thanks, Dad,” DJ replied, “we just may take you up on that offer, sometime in the near future.” The boys left the house, heading to Doug and Joe’s for the night.

* * * * * Darrah’s POV:

After the boys left, Darrah was thinking back to the past, and how her life had turned around over the last two years, especially after meeting one Ramous Andrews!

Two years ago, Darrah was working at Wal-Mart, struggling to pay the rent, even in the projects, and keep food on the table for her then three children. Knowing how JJ treated DJ, and when DJ learned that JJ was returning from prison, she couldn’t really blame DJ for leaving home, and finding a better home with Doug.

Then came along Prince Charming, in the name of Ramous Andrews. What started out, as a few dates, even with a little sex involved, became a love affair. Ramous hated the fact that his Number One Lady-friend lived in the projects.

Ramous held down a decent job, with a good income, and also had built a nice four-bedroom home, which he desired to share with Darrah and her two remaining teens, having also fallen in love with Camille and Rodney. Over a few weeks, Ramous convinced Darrah to consider making the move.

Darrah discussed the possibility with Camille and Rodney before giving Ramous a positive answer. Both teens liking Ramous a lot and eager to move out of the projects and into suburbia wasted little time in giving their support. Darrah gave in, a decision she has never regretted.

Ramous’s house was rather sparsely furnished with nothing in the living room, only the full size bed and dresser in one bedroom, and the other three bedrooms still empty. There was a kitchen table with four chairs, but most of the kitchen cupboards were empty, as Ramous had done little food preparation, aside from packing his lunches and preparing breakfast for himself.

The following Saturday was moving day. On Thursday, Ramous had stopped by the U-Haul store and reserved a truck for Saturday and picked up bundles of small and medium boxes, dropping the boxes off at Darrah’s apartment.

That Thursday when Darrah went to work she notified Wal-Mart that she was moving and needed Friday and Saturday off. Returning Thursday night she was met by two highly exited teens.
By this time, Camille was sixteen and Rodney fourteen and she felt that they were old enough to not need supervision while she was at work.

To Darrah’s surprise, Camille and Rodney had already assembled some boxes, and had most of their rooms and clean clothing already packed! It seemed the kids were anxious to move.

One good thing about this move, the kids would still be in the same schools, but likely riding different busses to get there from Ramous’s home. Smalltown had two elementary schools but only has one Middle School and one Highschool.

Friday Darrah had had a busy, busy day. After feeding Camille and Rodney breakfast and getting them off to school, she’d spent most of the day packing, starting with her own room, then migrating to the kitchen. That morning’s breakfast was the last meal she’d planned to cook in this apartment. Friday night’s dinner was carryout, as all of the cupboards had been emptied and packed into boxes.

Saturday morning, Ramous had showed up at about 8:00 AM with the U-Haul truck, a hand truck and a bag of breakfast sandwiches from Wendy’s which they all welcomed and enjoyed. After eating Ramous really taxed young Rodney’s body, needing his assistance to carry and load the beds and dressers and then filling the truck with packed boxes. Darrah lay her hanging up clothes on the back seat of her car and Camille rode with her while Rodney rode with Ramous in the U-Haul. After unloading everything at Ramous’s home, they all returned to the apartment for the second and last trip, this time getting the living room and dinning room furniture and the rest of the boxes. Darrah cleaned out the refrigerator and freezer, taking those boxes in her car.

After unloading the last load at about 4:00 PM, Rodney went with Ramous to return the truck, while Camille and Darrah started to arrange things in the kitchen, partially filling up Ramous’s empty cupboards. Ramous has quickly become a positive father figure to Rodney, and Rodney likes having a real Dad in his life. These two seemed to be forming quite a bond.

Darrah was trying to figure out what to cook for dinner, with the kitchen still in nearly complete disarray. Ramous and Rodney returned home, and Ramous announced they were going out for dinner, and took his family out to a steakhouse. They enjoyed their first dinner out as a family, and it was a really special treat for Camille and Rodney, as Darrah had never had the money to take the kids out like this.

Returning home, Ramous and Rodney worked together to set up the twin beds in Camille’s and Rodney’s bedrooms, and Camille and Darrah made up both beds with clean linens. Tired and happy after the long, long Saturday, they all retired to bed by 10:00 PM.

Within two weeks of living together as a family, Ramous told Darrah that he wanted her to quit working and become a stay-at-home housewife and Mother. He stated that he had adequate income to support a family of four comfortably, without her financial assistance. The next day, Darrah gave Wal-Mart her two weeks notice.

Darrah was also going through another change in her lifestyle, and during her last week at Wal-Mart she bought something she’d never bought before—Cookbooks! If she was going to be the stay-at-home housewife and Mother that Ramous wanted, she needed to learn to cook, real and nutritious foods, meat and fresh vegetables.

How she ever got to be pushing Forty and never learned how to do real cooking was a mystery, but she was fortunate to have a family of guinea pigs willing to give her new meals a try. Camille and Rodney were totally enjoying their new diet of real and tasty food. Having tired of Mac’n’cheese, Hot Dogs, and Chef Boyardee, almost every dinner brought a new surprise. Darrah even went so far at to try her hand at baking homemade cookies, to everyone’s pleasure, including Ramous.

Along with cooking real meals, her grocery shopping habits were changing. Armed with Ramous’s debit card, she is able to buy real meat and fresh vegetables without pinching the pennies nearly as tightly as she used to, though she still instinctively shops the specials.

To be continued...........

Coming up in Chapter 64, Chad rescues Phillip on Wednesday night, and they get caught by Phillip’s Mom and Rodney spends Saturday night with DJ and Jamie at the Dad’s house.
Thanks guys for reading my tales. Special thanks to those willing to leave COMMENTS! I Luv you guys!
Doug
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..