Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 13,032 Words
  • 2,189 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 26. Chapter 26

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There may be description of gay male sex in this chapter.
In Chapter 26
Jamal and Rusty explore their Feelings
Bryan and Phil ‘Borrow’ DJ’s Bed
Matt & Marie’s First Date
Randy & Daryl’s Party

Jamal arrived on campus about 8:45 AM on Wednesday morning, he parked in his usual area and was looking around for that ‘special’ pickup truck, and didn’t see it. He’s hoping that Rusty hasn’t changed his mind. Ah, there he comes, and Rusty parked right next to Jamal’s car.

Rusty, sliding out of the driver’s seat, smiling, "Good morning!"

"Back atcha," Jamal replied, "Just seeing your smile is already making it a good morning, come here." Jamal gave Rusty a hug.

"I guess we’d better head to class, or we’ll both be late," Rusty said, as they walked together into the main building, "we’re still on for later aren’t we?"

"I’m looking forward to it," Jamal replied, smiling.

The two split paths, and headed to their 9:00 AM classes. At about 11:00 they met up by their cars.

"Where would you like to go for lunch, that’s not fast food?" Jamal asked.

"I don’t know," Rusty replied, "maybe Denny’s, or Applebee’s."

"I like both," Jamal said, "but I think Denny’s is a little easier on the wallet, we should probably drive there separately."

The two guys headed to Denny’s, Jamal leading and Rusty following behind him, and once again they parked in adjoining spaces. The receptionist led them to a booth, and Rusty slid into one side and Jamal slid in beside him.

"I’m curious," Rusty said, "why you didn’t sit on the other side?"

"Because," Jamal remarked, "I wanted to sit WITH you, not across from you, do you want me to move over there?"

"No, I guess not," Rusty replied, smiling.

The waitress took their drink orders, a Coke for Rusty and a Sprite for Jamal, and the two boys studied the menu together, and ordered a few minutes later. While they waited for their meals, Jamal took Rusty’s hand in his. Rusty was caught a little off guard at first, but then decided he liked the feeling of his hand in Jamal’s and smiled.

About halfway through their meal, Jamal reached over and picked up Rusty’s Mushroom Burger and took a bite.

"Hey!" Rusty exclaimed, "I’ve been eating off that."

Jamal, grinning, "Do you have some kind of fatal disease that’s gonna kill me? We kissed Monday, and I’m still alive."

Rusty then returned the favor, taking a bite from Jamal’s spicy chicken sandwich. The boys finished their lunch with a Large Sundae, with two spoons, grinning at each other with each bite. They added a $4.00 tip and split the total with their debit cards.

Rusty, as they were about to leave, "Do you have enough gas, it’s about 10 miles out, to where I live."

"Yeah, I’m good, I probably got half a tank," Jamal replied.

They got into their vehicles, and Jamal followed Rusty to his Grandparents home, out in the boonies. As soon as they arrived, Jamal called his Mom and told her that he and a school chum had just eaten lunch at Denny’s, and he was spending the afternoon with his friend at his friends Grandparents home. He didn’t feel the need to tell his Mom that Rusty had the house to himself.

"Rusty, I gotta piss, the Sprite is coming through."

"There are no neighbors within sight, and I usually just water the grass when I’m outside, but I can lead you to the bathroom if you want."

"The grass does look a little thirsty," Jamal replied, as he unzipped and pulled his big cock out and let the pee escape, and Rusty did likewise, the two boys glanced at each other, grinning.

They were standing on the large deck, on the backside of the house, next to a swimming pool that was still covered for the winter.

Jamal, do you swim?"

"Yeah, in warmer weather."

"Ever swim naked?" Rusty asked.

"No, never done that, do you?"

"Yep, but just when the Grandparents are away, and sometimes I sunbathe naked too, and get a full body tan. I love to be naked, and sometimes I go hiking in those woods, just wearing sneakers."

"That sounds kind of—interesting!" Jamal replied.

"If we’re still friends, come warm weather, we can do both, swimming and hiking, au natural." Rusty said, "It’s an awesome sensation of utter freedom, feeling the breeze on your body. Let me show you around."

Rusty gave Jamal the grand tour, ending up in Rusty’s bedroom.

"Jamal, would you like for us to maybe take off our shirts, and just lay down and relax for a while?"

With no further conversation, both boys removed their shirts and t-shirts, and lay on the bed, facing each other. Rusty ran his hand over the top of Jamal's head several times.

"I love the feel of your hair, Jamal, it’s so different than mine."

Jamal, running his fingers through Rusty’s soft red hair, "Black’s and White’s have different hair types, and I kind of like the softness of your hair too."

"Jamal, can you maybe teach me more about what it means, and what it’s like, to be gay?"

"I think, Rusty," Jamal tried to explain, "it’s probably a little different for each individual. For some guys, it’s just a matter of finding a guy you like, hopping into bed and getting each other off, and it’s all about having sex. Wham, Bam, thank you man! That’s what most of society thinks gay is all about."

While Jamal is softly speaking, Rusty’s head has found a home on Jamal’s shoulder, and his hand is caressing Jamal’s ribs. Jamal’s arm is around Rusty’s shoulder, and he is caressing Jamal’s chest.

"A lot of guys never think about the beauty of love, it’s just sex. Rusty, I’m not looking for a fuck buddy, I want a boyfriend, a boy that I can call mine. Someone to love, that can love me, that I can build a relationship with, maybe even for life."

"Jamal," Rusty commented, "I’ve never felt this comfortable before, I’d like to lay here like this with you forever. Do you think you could stay over, and sleep with me tonight?"

"That’s a tough question," Jamal stated, "my heart says yes, but I feel my parents would say no, and be really upset. They’re just starting to understand me, and beginning to accept me. Maybe in a couple of weeks, after we get to know each other better, I could take you home to meet them. I told Mom a couple of days ago what I really want, but I’m not quite ready to prove it to her yet."

The two boys lay there for a few more minutes, and Rusty started to undo Jamal’s belt buckle, button and zipper. Jamal wasn’t hard, but got that way quickly once Rusty had his hand on Jamal’s cock.

"Rusty, what are you doing?" Jamal asked.

"I just wanted to see if I can make you cum."

Jamal had no more objections, and Rusty, after adjusting his own hard cock inside his jeans, started to slide his hand up and down on Jamal’s now throbbing tool.

"That’s not fair!" Jamal blurted, pushing Rusty’s hand off his cock. "If you’re gonna do me, I want to do you."

Jamal quickly opened Rusty’s jeans, pushed his boxers down and had his hand on Rusty’s leaking erection. The two boys worked each other’s cocks for several minutes and Rusty blew his wad all over his stomach. Within about 1 minute, Jamal followed, shooting several healthy ropes of semen onto his own stomach.

Rusty, jumping off the bed, "Let me get some washcloths." Rusty was compromised, and slid the jeans and boxers down, and stepped out of them, then headed to the bathroom, and got some warm, wet washcloths, and returned to the bedside.

"I gotta try this!" Rusty exclaimed, and lowered his head down over Jamal’s body and licked up some of Jamal’s cum from his stomach. After the first taste, he went back for seconds, and thirds.

"Oh," Jamal said, snickering, "you’re turning into a cum-gobbler too! How was it?"

"Not bad," Rusty said, grinning, "I think I could acquire a taste for it! You know that was the first time I ever tasted it. Do you think we ought to shower?"

"Can we shower together?" Jamal asked.

"Why not, that sounds like fun."

The two boys enjoyed showering together, and washing each other, especially those oversized cocks. Both of these boys are hung pretty well, about 8 or 9 inches in their flaccid state. They dried and returned to Rusty’s bedroom, lying on the bed naked, their bodies touching, and their arms holding each other.

"Oh My God, Rusty," Jamal remarked, "I want to sleep with you so fucking bad! I’ve got to try something, I need to make a call."

Jamal grabbed his phone, and pressed 2 to speed dial his mother and she answered.

"Mama, I’m going to stay over with my new friend tonight, so I won’t be home for dinner."

(Question on the phone)

"His name is Irwin, and he’s a fellow student."

(Question on the phone)

"Yes Mama, there is a spare bedroom here."

(Question on the phone)

"Mama, I can’t talk much more, my I-phone needs charging."

(Question on the phone)

"He has a class at 2:00, so I’ll be home by then, I love you."

"Whew!" Jamal exclaimed, smiling, "She bought it, I’m sleeping with you tonight!" Rusty grinned, and gave Jamal a big hug.

"What was that about the spare bedroom?" Rusty asked.

"She wanted to know if you had a spare bedroom for me to sleep in, I didn’t dare tell her I was sleeping with you. I didn’t really lie, since your grandparents are away, isn’t their room a spare?"

Rusty, snickering, "I guess it is, but I wouldn’t want to stash you away in there, all by yourself, I’m too greedy. I want to feel your bare skin touching mine, like we are right now, it just feels so terribly good."

"Rusty, aren’t you afraid the black might rub off on you?"

"Oh," Rusty remarked, grinning, "I kind of forgot that you’re black, what if my white comes off on you, like chalk on a blackboard?" Both boys giggled.

"I won’t lose any sleep worrying about that, you’ve already left imprints all over my body, mostly inside, and invisible, but I can feel them, like little warm spots."

"Jamal, I’m having feelings that I don’t understand, and I can’t explain them. I think I could be falling in love with you."

"Rusty! That’s a dangerous word, and how can you even speak of love for another boy, when you don’t even know if you’re gay?"

"I think that has been resolved," Rusty answered, "I don’t just think I’m gay anymore, I know fucking well that I am! I can’t even fathom having feelings for a girl anything like the ones that I have for you!"

Rusty, are you getting hungry? I think my lunch has run out, and it was a few hours ago."

Rusty, taking Jamal by the hand, "Let’s go see what’s available," and led Jamal toward the kitchen, and opened a cupboard door.

"I’m not exactly a gourmet cook" Rusty said, "can you handle some Hamburger Helper?"

"Rusty, I’m not fussy, just hungry," Jamal stated, "whatever you fix, I’ll eat."

Rusty then opened the freezer door and retrieved a package of frozen ground beef.

"Do you like broccoli?" Rusty asked.

"Sure, I told you I’m not fussy."

Rusty took the broccoli and the ground beef to the sink, placing the frozen ground beef into a pan of cold water to thaw.

"It’s going to take the meat about half an hour to thaw enough to cook, meanwhile I’ll prepare the broccoli to steam it." Rusty said.

While Rusty was washing and cutting the broccoli up, Jamal stood behind Rusty, wrapping his arms around his torso, his chin resting on Rusty’s shoulder, and his flaccid cock against Rusty’s crack. Rusty was smiling, loving the feeling of their closeness, and Jamal’s affection. Rusty’s heart was starting to melt.

Rusty dried his hands on a paper towel and turned around, facing Jamal and placed his lips on Jamal’s, and wrapped his arms around him. The two boys shared a romantic and passionate kiss, causing both of them to feel some arousal down below. Rusty reached down and gave Jamal’s half-erect penis a loving squeeze, making Jamal grin. Both boys are excited that Jamal is sleeping over with Rusty tonight, not so much a sexual excitement, but more the idea of just being together.

While waiting for the meat to thaw, they ended up lying on the bed together, just feeling and exploring one another’s bodies. Jamal noticed a scar on Rusty’s abdomen and Rusty told him that was from having his appendix removed, when he was about 8 years old.

"Jamal, have you ever loved anyone, or had a boyfriend?"

"No, I’ve had some sex with a few guys, but I’ve never been in love, and never had a boyfriend," Jamal answered.

"Do you think—never mind," Rusty said.

"What, Rusty, do I think what?" Jamal inquired.

"Well, do you think you could possibly love me, if I loved you?"

"I think I could ask the same question of you," Jamal responded, "honestly, I’ve never had the feelings for another boy that I’ve got for you. After we talked on the phone last night, I finally fell asleep, hugging my pillow, and pretending it was you!"

"So, maybe," Rusty asked, "we could become boyfriends?"

"I don’t know, but I won’t say it couldn’t happen," Jamal replied, "I think we need some time to get to know each other better, and time is on our side. I feel incredibly comfortable when I’m around you, and this day will be one I won’t forget easily. I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute we’ve spent together today, and I hope we can maybe do it again on Friday, maybe we can spend the whole weekend together, if you would like to."

"I think I’d like that, let me get our dinner started, the meat should be thawed enough to cook by now."

The boys returned to the kitchen, Jamal sat at the table while Rusty put on his Grandmother’s apron and cooked the Hamburger Helper, and then steamed the broccoli, and they shared dinner together.

After dinner, they sat together, naked, on the sofa and watched a movie on Netflix, both boys periodically touching each other, not in a sexual manner, and both enjoyed their serenity, and just being together. When the movie ended, about 11:00 PM, Rusty rose from the sofa.

"Snack time," Rusty announced, grabbing Jamal’s hand and leading him to the kitchen.

Rusty took a box out of the fridge, got two dessert plates, and placed a slice of Cherry Cheesecake on each plate, putting the rest back into the fridge. Rusty used his fork to take a bite of the cheesecake and held it in front of Jamal’s lips, Jamal accepted the offering, and copied, feeding a bite to Rusty. The two repeated the procedure until the plates were empty, just having fun together.

Rusty cut the lights off, and the two boys headed to Rusty’s room for the night. They didn’t need to undress, as they were both already naked. They slipped into bed and Rusty killed the lamp on the bedside table.

Jamal slid close to Rusty and put his arms around his torso, spooning Rusty. Rusty snuggled as close as possible to Jamal.

"This is awesome," Jamal remarked, "I’ve never slept with another boy before, but it’s already feeling great."

"You told me you’d had sex with other boys." Rusty stated.

"I have," Jamal replied, "but I was usually on my knees, never in bed, have you ever slept with another boy?"

"Kinda Sorta," Rusty responded, "sometimes, when I visited my Aunt, I slept with my cousin, Raymond, but we were only like 9 and 10 years old, not even into puberty, and we wore pajamas. This is my first time sleeping with an adult boy."

The two young men just cuddled, and caressed each other, spoke some small talk, and both were in ecstasy, just high on each other. Neither one of the boys made any attempt to do anything, sexually. They were both very comfortable, relaxed and soon fell asleep, leaving no room for so much as a sheet of paper between their bodies.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

That same Wednesday morning, at the Seldon home, everything was pretty normal for a school morning. Karen prepared breakfast for the three boys, and they left for campus in the Tracker a little after 8:30 AM.

"Bryan," DJ stated, grinning, "we’re planning a little switch up for tonight. You’re working until 10:00 aren’t you?"

"Yep," Bryan replied, "What do you mean, by a switch up?"

"Well, if you and Phil can find your way to my Dad’s house, Dad and Joe will be expecting you guys to arrive there after work and spend the night."

"Wow!" Bryan exclaimed, smiling, "They said it was ok? I can’t wait to tell Phil!"

"I think they are looking forward to seeing your smiling faces. Dad said that he and Joe may go out earlier, but they should be back by at least 9:30. If they go to bed before you and Phil get there, they will leave the back door unlocked for you." DJ replied.

"I’ll tell Mom," Jamie said, "when I get home from work tonight, so she won’t be concerned, and so she’ll know you won’t be there tonight or in the morning, because you’re at DJ’s house."

 

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Neither Joe nor I had anything pressing that Wednesday, February 7th, and we slept in until after 10:00 AM. Once we’d had coffee and a leisurely breakfast, we decided to take care of some domestic duties. Somewhere along the way, I informed Joe that Phil and Bryan was planning to use DJ’s rent-a-bed that night, and Joe grinned.

Joe took both of our cars, one at a time, to the car wash, and got them detailed as well. I gathered up all the soiled towels, the sheets from our bed, and all of our family’s soiled clothing and did five loads of laundry. In between loads, I prepared and baked a batch of chocolate chip cookies.

Usually I just gather the boy’s clean clothing and lay it on their bed for them to sort and put away. Since their bed was being ‘rented out’ tonight, I actually hung up their shirts, and folded and put away their socks, t-shirts and boxer-briefs.

Joe and I decided to splurge, and have a quiet, romantic dinner at the Hometown Café, and then treat us to a movie. We arrived back home about 9:15 PM, made certain the back door was unlocked, and crawled into bed, just to cuddle and enjoy each other. Joe turned the TV in our room on, and we got into watching it for a while.

At 11:00 PM, when the shows ended, we decided some hot cocoa would be nice before bed and returned to the kitchen, no need to get dressed, as we were in for the night. I made a large pot of cocoa, anticipating the boys would also enjoy some before bed.

About 11:20 Bryan and Phil entered through the back door, locking it behind them. I informed them that I had made a large pot of hot cocoa, planning for them to help us drink it. It would have been highly unlikely that they would not observe that Joe and I were both naked.

"That sounds good," Phil remarked, "baby, lets get ready for bed and then have some hot chocolate with Doug and Joe." Getting ready for bed probably means getting naked?

About five minutes later, the boys reappeared in their birthday suits, Phil with that massive cock dangling, and Bryan already half erect from anticipation. I poured them cups of hot cocoa, and placed the Christmas cookie jar on the table. They sat together on the opposite side of the table from Joe and me. I love this glass- topped table, the scenery underneath can be quite interesting.

Bryan became rather occupied, one hand holding the cookie he was munching on and the other playing with Phil’s growing erection.

"Baby, stop that, you’re making me hard!" Phil complained, probably too late. Joe and I could see that Phil was nearly, or maybe completely, at full mast. It had to be nearly 10" long, but only a little bigger than it is soft.

Joe, grinning, "Bryan, what do you do with that, put it over your shoulder and burp it?"

Bryan, red faced and grinning, "I have a garage big enough for him to park it in.!" Bryan is still fondling that big prick.

"I hope you guys practice safe sex," I said.

"Doug," Phil replied, "neither Bryan or I have ever had sex with anyone else, so I’m certain we’re both clean, why waste money on condoms." Phil had a point, Joe and I nodded in agreement.

The two boys rose from the table, both of them sporting very hard and obvious erections. There is no way to ‘hide’ an erection, not when you’re butt naked, anyway.

"If you will excuse us," Bryan said, "we have something urgent that we need to take care of."

"Thanks for the snack," Phil stated, "those homemade cookies really hit the spot, Goodnight Doug, Joe."

"Goodnight boys," Joe and I said, in unison, we know precisely what their ‘urgency’ is, somebody is going to get fucked!

"You know, Doug," Joe commented, "you just can’t help but love those boys. One can feel the love they share, just like you can feel the love between our Sons. It’s difficult to understand how Bryan’s father could have done what he did to them, where is the compassion, and the parental love?"

"I don’t know, Joe," I said, tears sliding from my eyes, "There are way too many of these young men, getting booted from their homes, just because their parents can’t accept them, and their sexuality. So many of them end up statistics, it so sad."

Joe and I decided to hit the sack, on the way to our bedroom, Joe pointed to the door to DJ’s room and noted that we probably wouldn’t hear much tonight, as they had closed the door tightly!

The boys have spread a towel on the bed, and Bryan is lying on his back, with his legs spread wide, and making his hole readily available and his hand still fondling Phil’s cock. He is sliding his finger around on the head of it, spreading the precum around. The tip of Bryan’s pecker is also seeping a stream of precum.

Phil spoke, "You know Bryan, it’s really generous of DJ to make these arrangements for us. I feel that Doug and Joe know what we’re doing, and I don’t think they have an issue with it, so why should we even care if they know."

"I don’t care, baby," Bryan replied, "but my garage door is open wide, please drive your truck in and dump that load!"

Phil, snickering, "Still on that garage kick, huh, hold on, let me lube us up. We probably should pick up a couple bottles, one for us and one to replenish theirs."

Phil squeezed some lube into Bryan’s receptacle, and spread it around inside with his finger, ok two fingers, then three, and then lubed his cock well. Phil then laid down in between Bryan’s legs and shuffled up, aligning the head of his prick with Bryan’s hole, pushing against Bryan’s ring. He could feel Bryan’s erection against his abdomen, and that was turning him on even further.

"Are you ready, baby?" Phil asked, softly.

"I’ve been ready!" Bryan exclaimed, "Just do it!"

Phil pushed a little harder, and the head of his prick slipped through Bryan’s sphincter ring, and Bryan gasped, then relaxed, and Phil pushed a little further inside, slowly and lovingly fucking his boyfriend. Bryan was moaning in ecstasy, loving the feeling of his boyfriend inside of him.

"Bryan," Phil asked, "can we do something a little different?"

"Maybe, what is it?"

"Instead of me bringing you to climax, and you shooting all over, I want you to finish in my mouth, I want to swallow your seed!"

"I didn’t’ think you liked the idea of a cock in your mouth," Bryan responded, "Are you sure you want to do that?"

"If I didn’t, I wouldn’t have mentioned it, I really want to do it."

"You’re going to have to be pretty fast." Bryan exclaimed, "When you have me on the edge, you’re going to have to pull out, and get your mouth on my cock quickly, or it will be too late to catch it. My orgasm isn’t far away right now, I’ll let you know when I’m about to cum."

Phil continued his assault into Bryan’s hole for a while longer, sliding most of his length in and out. Bryan started to breathe shorter breaths.

"NOW PHIL!" Bryan almost yelled, "Hurry!"

Phil, in one movement, pulled out of his lover’s ass and took Bryan’s magnificent cock into his mouth, just a split second too late. Bryan’s first spurt landed on Phil’s face and ran down his cheek, but the remaining ropes of cum all made the intended target, that being the inside of Phil’s mouth. Phil tasted, swallowed, and smiled.

Phil, grinning, "I did it, can I come back into you and finish?"

"Sure, baby, my insides are still feeling empty," Bryan said, "you need to empty that dump truck!"

Phil had been almost ready to cum when he pulled out to catch Bryan’s load, and it didn’t take long before he felt close again. He picked up the speed of his assault a bit and was soon on the edge once more. Phil was going in with his total length, sliding almost all the way out in between thrusts, and ramming in again.

"Oooh, baby," Bryan panted, "I want to feel you fill me. You feel so good inside me, but I want to feel you climax!"

Bryan felt Phil’s body becoming stiff, and then felt Phil start to pump his load into his gut.

"Oh, yes, Oh my god, baby, make me pregnant!" Phil giggled.

Phil’s cock was still inside Bryan, and Phil collapsed on top of Bryan, entirely spent.

"You’re too heavy Phil, I can’t breathe, move over a little."

Both boys rolled over onto their sides, facing each other, about half of the length of Phil’s cock was still inside Bryan’s boy pussy, and Bryan’s cock was sandwiched between them. They shared a passionate kiss.

"Phil," Bryan said, "if I don’t go to the bathroom, this love juice is gonna get all over DJ’s bed, and he won’t be happy."

Both boys rose from the bed and headed to the bathroom, Bryan was walking funny, trying to hold his anus closed, until he got to the toilet. While Bryan was sitting on the toilet, Phil drew some warm water and used a washcloth to wipe Bryan’s cum off his face and clean his cock. The two boys then went back to the bed, Phil wadded up the towel and threw it on the floor, and they slid in between the sheets, Phil spooning Bryan.

Bryan, speaking softly, "Phil, we’re in a rut, I think we need to have a little more variety in our sex life."

"What do you mean, baby, our sex life is fine, just not often enough, but when we get our apartment, it’ll be better."

"I’m not saying that, "Bryan explained, "but we’ve been having sex for three years, and it’s always been the same. You know that I love the feeling of you inside me, but did you ever consider that I might want to fuck you sometimes? It would make us more versatile, instead of you always the top and me always a bottom."

"I’ve never been fucked," Phil replied, "but if I were to be, you’re the only one I would want to do it, I love you, Bryan. Let me sleep on that, though, I might open my ass, just for you." The two boys fell asleep shortly.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * *

About 8:30 AM on Thursday, February 8th, Jamal woke up in Rusty’s bed, the sun was shining through the window, onto Rusty’s red hair, making it appear even redder than normal. Jamal studied Rusty’s face, which he was finding more attractive than he had previously thought. Giving in to temptation, he leaned his face over Rusty’s and tenderly kissed Rusty’s forehead, causing Rusty to open his eyes, and smile.

"Good morning, beautiful," Rusty said, "did you sleep well?"

"Like a rock," Jamal replied, smiling, "nobody’s ever called me beautiful, before, do you think I’m attractive?"

"I find you very attractive," Rusty answered, "head to toe, and everything in between, and I mean EVERYTHING!" Rusty grinned.

"Rusty, I’m having some feelings that I can’t comprehend," Jamal commented, "I felt so comfortable, going to sleep with you last night, and waking up this morning with you at my side, the feeling was—incredible!"

"I hate to break this closeness, but if I don’t go to the bathroom, I’m gonna pee in the bed, and to make it worse, I’ve got morning wood!" Rusty exclaimed.

"I think that is something all guys have a problem with," Jamal replied, "I’m hard too."

"You know," Rusty said, "we can step out on the back deck, and water the grass like we did yesterday."

Rusty led the way and Jamal followed, they both formed golden arches, watering the grass from the deck, and grinning at each other. They then came back into the kitchen.

"Are you a coffee drinker?" Rusty asked.

"No," Jamal replied, "I never got into drinking coffee."

"Me either, but we do have a coffee maker, my grandparents both drink it. I’m more of a juice guy in the morning, what do you usually eat for breakfast?"

"Cereal, most of the time," Jamal replied, "but, like I said, I’m not fussy, I’ll eat whatever you offer."

Rusty, opening a cupboard, "Take your pick."

Jamal selected a box and set it on the table, and Rusty selected a different one. Rusty placed two cereal bowls on the table, along with spoons, glasses, a jug of milk and a bottle of apple juice.

"Satisfactory?" Rusty asked, and Jamal nodded. Then, "Should we maybe have a good morning kiss?"

The two boys shared a hug, and kissed, their penis’s touched and became about half erected. They giggled, felt one another’s erection, and then sat down to eat breakfast together.

"Have you come out to your family yet?" Jamal asked.

"How could I," Rusty replied, "I’ve only just come out to myself in the last 3 or 4 days, I don’t know how my parent’s would react. I have a gut feeling that my grandparents would be pretty accepting. Are you going to introduce me to your parents?"

"Probably, eventually," Jamal said, "I think my Mom is a little more prepared for me to maybe have a boyfriend than my father."

"Are you thinking of us as boyfriends?" Rusty asked.

"Well, no, at least not yet, but I really like being with you, and, maybe someday we could become more than just friends."

"Jamal," Rusty suggested, "If we could do this again on Friday, we could spend the whole weekend together! I really want to get to know you better—a lot better."

About noon, Rusty fixed them both some sandwiches for lunch, and then they both finally put clothes on. Rusty prepared to head to campus for his volleyball class and Jamal prepared to head home.

Just before they were both ready to leave Rusty’s house, they shared a final hug and kiss. Rusty noticed tears escaping Jamal’s eyes.

"Jamal," are you ok?" Rusty asked.

"I think so," Jamal replied, "I really don’t want to go home, I’d much rather be here, with you, I’m going to miss you." Then, smiling, "I hope you’re prepared for a weekend guest!"

"Suggestion, Jamal, why don’t you just leave your car on campus tomorrow, and ride with me. After classes we can go to the grocery store and get some food, and then we’ll spend the weekend together. Monday morning, I’ll bring you back to school."

"Sounds great!" Jamal exclaimed, "I’m so looking forward to the weekend with you. I guess we’d better go."

Jamal headed home and Rusty headed to campus for volleyball.

While Jamal is driving home, there are all kinds of thoughts that are running rampant through his head. What the fuck is this red haired white boy doing to him? He’s never considered having a white boyfriend, yet he has deeper feelings for Rusty than he ever thought he would have for any boy. He is thinking about backing out of this weekend visit, but he can’t, because he’s too anxious for it to happen. He wants to spend more time with Rusty, could he be falling in love with him?

What a fucking dilemma, he left Rusty all of 15 minutes ago, and it already seems like a week ago! God, he misses that boy! Come on Jamal, get your fucking emotions under control, they’re running away with you. It’s not even about sex, the only thing they’ve done together is to jack off once on Monday, and then jacked each other off Wednesday. Jamal was so happy just to sleep with Rusty last night, sleeping alone tonight is going to be hell. Rusty, Rusty, Rusty, it’s all he can think about!

Jamal finally arrived at home. He walked into the house, gave his Mom a hug, and headed to his room. He plugged the charger into his phone, and sat on his bed, then checked his phone for the time, it was only 2:30 PM and Rusty’s volleyball class doesn’t end until 4:00 and then he’ll be showering. It will likely be 5:00 before Rusty would be able to answer his phone. It will probably be almost that time by the time Jamal’s phone gets charged, anyway.

Mrs. Robinson, standing in Jamal’s doorway, "Jamal, what’s wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong, Mama," Jamal replied.

"Son, I know you too well, tell me what’s wrong, and we can talk about it. Did something happen at your friends home?"

"Yeah, but it’s nothing he did," Jamal tried to explain, "I just thought we were going to be friends, Mama, I knew we liked each other a lot, but I think I’m in love with Rusty, and I never expected that to happen. I told you the other day that I wanted to meet a nice boy, that I could love, that would love me. I wanted that boy to be black, like me, and Rusty is white."

"What makes you think you’re in love with him?" Mama asked.

"I have some very deep feelings for him, feelings that I’ve never had for anyone else. I also lied to you last night, about the spare bedroom, there isn’t a spare bedroom, I slept with Rusty, in his bed."

"Did you have sex with him?"

"No, Mama, we didn’t have sex, but just being close to each other, our skin touching, the feeling was so incredible. When we woke up this morning, the sunlight in his hair, and on his face, I just felt nothing but love for him. I wanted to melt into his body, I leaned over and kissed his forehead, and he woke up, smiled and said ‘Good Morning, Beautiful’. Nobody ever called me ‘beautiful’ before, and it felt so awesome."

"Son," Mama said, "you are a very handsome young man, and a beautiful person, do you think he might love you?"

"I don’t know," Jamal said, "he did mention, yesterday, that he thought he was falling in love with me, and I warned him about how dangerous that ‘love’ word is. We had plans, to go to his house after class tomorrow, and spend the whole weekend together. I don’t think I can wait that long, I need to see him, tonight! I dread the thought of having to sleep alone."

"Jamal, you’re 21, we can’t control you, I would hope you might have the courtesy to bring him around and introduce him to your father and me. Believe it or not, we’re prepared to meet your boyfriend, Pastor John has convinced us that we need to accept you, and your sexuality, and Jamal, we love you very much!"

"Thanks, Mama, for giving me life, and raising me, and I love you and Papa a lot too, and, I’ll bring Rusty around to meet you, but we haven’t quite decided if we’re boyfriends, yet, just close friends. I need to call Rusty." Mama left Jamal’s room and he called Rusty.

Rusty, on the phone, "Hi beautiful, is everything ok?"

Jamal, snickering, "I think a little more than OK, can we maybe start our weekend tonight?"

"How do you mean, we have classes tomorrow."

"I really need to see you tonight, if I can come to your house tonight, we can go to school from there tomorrow, if it’s ok, and then do the rest of the weekend as we had planned." Jamal said.

"You bet your bottom it’s OK," Rusty replied, "I wasn’t looking forward to sleeping alone tonight, do you think you can find your way here?"

"I’m pretty sure I can, if I get lost, I’ll call you, do you want me to get us anything?"

"How ‘bout a couple of Subs, is there a WAWA near you?"

"Just a couple of miles away, what kind of Sub do you want?"

"I’m not fussy, just get a giant of whatever you want, and we can split it, I’ve got drinks here."

"I guess I need to pack a couple of things, as I won’t be home again until Monday afternoon," Jamal said," I should be there about 7:00 PM, maybe a little before."

Jamal’s Mama overheard most of the conversation between Jamal and Rusty, at least Jamal’s side of it, and could easily tell that Jamal was excited to be spending the weekend with Rusty.

Mama, smiling, "I don’t know what that boy has going for him, but he sure has set your fire burning! It’s kind of good to see you this happy, son. I hope you guys are prepared, just in case you get—you know—overly aroused. Be safe and have a good weekend."

"Thanks, Mama," Jamal said, smiling, "We’ll get by sometime Saturday or Sunday, so Rusty can meet you and Papa."

Jamal grabbed a few clothes, his phone charger, and some toiletries and his toothbrush, placing them all in a gym bag. He hugged his Mama goodbye and left, heading for WAWA first.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Thursday morning, February 8th, Joe and I arose about 9:30 AM, and while Joe was showering I started a full pot of coffee. Before the coffee was done the UPS Guy knocked at the front door. I was still naked, and quickly donned the apron and answered the door, accepting the package that was addressed to Douglas J. Kendall, and returned to the kitchen, hanging the apron back on the hook.

I looked quickly at the package, and the return address, and knew what it was, our wedding album, that I’d nearly forgotten about. I don’t, as a rule, open other people’s mail, but I was quite certain that DJ would not have a problem with us opening this package. I was tempted to open it, but decided to wait, so that Joe and I could view it together.

Joe and I had finished our 2nd cups of coffee by the time we had viewed all the photos from our wedding day. A little after 11:00 AM Bryan and Phil finally made an appearance, and we asked them if they would like to see the pictures of our wedding, and they were eager to view them, making some snide but friendly remarks about DJ in his Tux. (of course he was outstandingly handsome)

It was, we thought, very nice of Sam, the photographer, to frame a 5 X 7 photo of Daryl proposing to Randy, which, with DJ’s approval, we plan to pass on to Randy, for their memories. Joe and I felt it quite appropriate to give one of the 8 X 10 framed photos of Joe and I sharing our first kiss as husbands, at the alter, to Aggie. We still have another one to display in our home.

Joe is off today, and plans to visit his Mom at the GASC, and will take the Album there to show her, and give her the framed photo. I am scheduled to work at 3:00 as usual, DJ and Jamie both have their long class day today, Jamie is off from work, and DJ is scheduled 5:30 until 9:00 tonight, still training Gwen.

Our ‘bed renters’ are both off from work today, and plan to return to the Seldon’s house after breakfast, which I should have ready by noon. DJ and Jamie won’t be here to see the wedding photos until they get home from work on Friday night, DJ after 9:00 and Jamie after 11:00 PM.

Friday morning the 9th of February was pretty normal, DJ, Jamie and Bryan left for school a little after 8:30 AM and would be coming back to the Seldon’s home for lunch after their classes. Jamie was scheduled at 4 PM until close at 11, DJ from 3 until 9, Bryan 4 until 10 and Phil was scheduled off. Phil planned to start checking out some apartments, just to see what might be available, although he and Bryan are still 3 or 4 weeks away from actually renting one.

On the way out to their cars, after their 11:00 AM classes, the three boys happened to leave about the same time as Rusty and Jamal, those two leaving together, smiling and laughing.

"You guys seem to be pretty chipper today," Jamie remarked.

"Guys," Jamal said, grinning, "Guess what, we’re spending the whole weekend together at Rusty’s house!"

"Are you guys dating?" DJ asked.

"I wouldn’t call it that," Rusty replied, smiling, "more like getting to know each other better—a lot better." Jamal smiled.

"So what are you guys gonna do?" Bryan asked.

"Who knows?" Jamal replied, looking at Rusty, "Whatever we feel like doing, I guess, we just enjoy each others company a lot, see you guys next week." The two of them got into Jamal’s car.

Jamie, on the way home, "I can’t help but think that looked like love in the making."

"I know," DJ remarked, "and it surprises me, I didn’t think Jamal would ever consider dating a white boy, but they sure seemed to be pretty close and happy too." DJ received a text message.

"Jamie, see who is texting me, please." DJ said.

"It’s Randy."

"Read it, baby."

"He want’s to know if you can come in an hour early, and get the chairs for the Party."

"Tell him ‘no problem, see you at two.’" Jamie entered the text and sent it to Randy.

"You don’t have your phone password protected?" Bryan asked.

"Yeah," DJ replied, "but we know each other’s passwords, and we trust each other, completely."

Right after lunch (dinner, at Seldon’s) DJ put on his store shirt, and left for work. Randy told him to go ahead and clock in, gave him the key to his house, and DJ went to the pizzeria and picked up a dozen folding chairs, and delivered them to Randy’s home. He returned to the store about 3:00 and continued to train Gwen until closing time that night. I worked my normal delivery shift from 3:00 until 9:00 that night.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * *

At 6:00 PM, Matt is getting dressed for his first date with Marie. He’d gotten a fresh, manly haircut earlier that afternoon, showered and shaved (yes, he shaves about once a week) and sprayed on some cologne. He pulled on one of his tightest t-shirts and a pair of boxer-briefs, stuffing a rolled up washcloth next to his groin to ‘fake’ a penis bulge, then put on a loose fitting, button down shirt and pair of men’s skinny jeans.

He stood back and viewed the reflection of a rather handsome young man in the mirror. He’s ready! Well, almost. He then put on a man’s belt, stashed his wallet in the back pocket and grabbed his car keys, and headed out to the living room. He decided to skip the hat tonight, he usually wears a baseball cap on backwards.

"Mom," Matt asked, "do I look OK?"

"Matt," Annie stated, smiling, "if I was 20 years younger, and a handsome young man like you asked me for a date, I’d be hot to trot! I really hope your date tonight goes well."

"Thanks, Mom, that means a lot to me, I should be home before midnight." Matt kissed his Mom goodbye and headed out.

Matt drove to the address Marie had given him for the second time today, he’d driven there earlier, just to make sure he knew where it was. He pulled up curbside, and nervously walked up the sidewalk to the front door, and pushed the doorbell button.

A reasonably tall, slightly graying man answered the door.

"Matt?" he questioned.

"Matt Gill, sir" Matt responded, and extended his hand.

"Ken Walsh, I’m Marie’s Dad, I’m glad to meet you." Ken took Matt’s hand and the two shook hands.

Matt, smiling, "I kind of figured that sir, good to meet you, too."

"Marie tells me you’re a student at CC also, what is your major?"

"I’m first year on a 2 plus 2," Matt replied, "and I plan to become a mechanical engineer when I’m done."

"Good field, but it’s not going to be a piece of cake. Son, I have to commend you, some of Marie’s dates have just pulled up and blown the horn, but you had the courtesy to come to the door, and meet the old man. You impressed me." Ken stated.

"Thank you, sir." Matt responded, grinning.

"I guess," Ken remarked, "Marie is a typical woman, they’re never ready on time, I guess you know that by now." Matt smiled.

Marie, approaching, "I guess you two have met? Sorry I wasn’t ready, Matt."

"No problem, Marie, we have plenty of time," Matt replied, "Good to meet you, sir."

Ken watched from the front door, as Matt took Marie’s arm and walked her to his car, opened the passenger door, and closed it again, after Marie assumed her seat. Matt walked around his car and waved at Marie’s Dad, got in and they took off.

"Marie," Matt asked, "did you tell your parents, about me?"

"You mean, about you being Trans?" Matt nodded.

"I didn’t see any reason to." Marie said, "My Dad seems to like you, and what they don’t know won’t hurt them, as far as they’re concerned, you’re just a normal guy, and, I like you too. Matt, you look really handsome tonight!"

"Thank you, Marie, that means a lot to me, especially from you, I try really hard to be like a normal, straight guy," Matt replied.

"You’re doing really great," Marie remarked, "only those of us that really know you well, would ever realize that you’re Trans, and if it bothered me, I wouldn’t be here with you." Matt smiled.

Matt drove them to the Cinema Six, parked, opened the passenger door for Marie, and they walked, holding hands, into the lobby of the theater. They had not previously selected which movie, and were looking at the placards advertising the various films.

"Which one are we watching?" Marie asked.

"I think I could enjoy any of them," Matt answered, "as long as we watch it together, you choose." Marie thought she’d like the one showing in theater 4.

Matt, at the window, "Two for four please," and paid for the tickets, then, as they walked toward the refreshment stand, "Popcorn and drinks?"

"Are we going for pizza afterwards?" Marie asked.

"That’s what I was planning," Matt replied.

"Then I don’t want to fill up on popcorn, just a Coke is fine."

Matt ordered them Cokes, and escorted Marie into the cinema, and they selected seats in the back row, Marie sitting on Matt’s right. About ten minutes into the film Matt placed his right arm around Marie’s shoulders, and shortly afterwards, Marie leaned her head onto Matt’s right shoulder, and they enjoyed the film together, occasionally glancing at each other and smiling. Marie instinctively held Matt’s hand throughout most of the movie, and they were both enjoying the movie, and each other’s company.

Toward the end of the movie, Matt had a desire to test his kissing skill, and wondered if it would be appropriate, here in the theater. He looked around, and noticed two or three other couples sharing kisses, and decided to give it a shot. He half expected that Marie would pull away if he tried, but then got the courage to try.

Matt positioned his head in front of Marie’s and touched his lips lightly against hers, and she responded, placing her hand on the back of Matt’s head, holding him there. Neither of them tried to push tongues into the other ones mouths, they just tasted the flavor of one another’s lips, and enjoyed their first kiss.

After the movie ended, they left the cinema, holding hands as they returned to Matt’s car. Matt was quickly learning how to be the perfect gentleman, holding doors open for his date, closing the passenger door on his car after she was inside, and loving every minute of his time with Marie. It seemed that Marie was enjoying their date just as much as Matt was.

Matt drove them to the pizzeria, and they entered the front door, Matt, of course, holding the door for his lady. Jamie met them, just inside, with the usual question, taking out or eating in, and Matt told him they were eating in, Jamie showed them to a booth. Marie slid in and Matt slid in beside her.

"Matt," Jamie asked, smiling, "are you going to introduce us?"

"Sorry, Jamie," Matt replied, "Marie, this is Jamie Seldon, and he is one of my two best friends in the whole world, Jamie, this is my date, Marie Walsh." Jamie and Marie shook hands.

"Marie, it’s a pleasure to meet you," Jamie then asked, "what can I bring you to drink? I already know that Matt’s gonna want a Mountain Dew." Matt grinned.

"Coke will be fine," Marie answered.

"We don’t have Coke, will Pepsi be ok?" Marie nodded.

"Jamie, placing menu’s in front of them," You can look these over, and I’ll be right back with your drinks."

Matt suggested an all meats pizza, and Marie said she doesn’t eat pork. They ended up ordering a medium sized half-and-half pizza, half meats for Matt and half Beef and Chicken with mushrooms for Marie. Marie mentioned that she needed to use the ‘Little Girls Room’ and Matt informed her, grinning, that there wasn’t one here, the closest thing was a ‘Ladies Room’.

Matt, sliding out of the booth, to let Marie out, "I need to go too."

"Do they have two stalls in the Ladies Room?" Marie asked.

"I don’t know," Matt replied, "I’ve never been in there."

Marie went to the Ladies Room and Matt entered the Men’s room and both relieved their bladder pressure. Marie seemed just a bit surprised that Matt was so comfortable using the Men’s room. She surmised that Matt really does relate to being a boy, rather than a girl, and he sure does act like a boy, and she likes that.

It was nearly 11:00 PM when they finished off seven of the eight slices, with one slice of Marie’s half left. Jamie had brought the tab to their table, checking one last time if they needed anything. Matt took care of the ticket, giving Jamie a six-dollar tip. They both made another trip to the restrooms before leaving.

Jamie was extra anxious to leave that night, as he wanted to tell DJ and me about having had the pleasure of serving Matt and Marie, and how they seemed so much like any normal young straight couple on a Friday night date, and how handsome Matt looked.

Matt and Marie walked to Matt’s car, and Matt prepared to take Marie home.

"Matt," Marie spoke softly, "I had a really enjoyable evening with you tonight. I hope you might consider dating me again, soon."

"I had a good time with you also, Marie, and I’m honored that you would want to date me again, we’ll see each other in school this week, and maybe come up with a plan for next weekend. I really do want to see you again, and get to know each other better."

When Matt pulled up in front of Marie’s home he wanted to try kissing Marie, the way Jamie and DJ had taught him. He shut the engine off, and turned toward Marie, and when he tried to kiss her, she responded in a similar way. The two shared a deep kiss, one that lasted for minutes, not seconds. Matt shoved his tongue into Marie’s mouth and both of them tasted each other’s mouths for several minutes. They spent about 15 or 20 minutes making out, and the sensation was appealing to both of them.

Matt experienced a feeling, down below, that was completely foreign to him, becoming quite sexually aroused. He knew, somehow, that if he had a penis, it would be hard, and he also had a feeling of wetness he’d never had before. He was wondering if he was, after over two months, starting to have another period. Being in the car with Marie, he didn’t really have the opportunity to investigate, he just was hoping his crotch wasn’t turning red.

Matt walked Marie to her door, and they kissed passionately once more, before parting.

"You’re a fantastic kisser, Matt," Marie stated, "are you sure you’ve never kissed a girl before? You’ve got me so turned on, I think—I shouldn’t probably tell you—never mind."

"Now you’ve got me curious, Marie," Matt said, "just say it, I promise I won’t take it wrong."

"Matt, I feel a real need to—I want to go to bed and finger myself, you do know that boys aren’t the only ones that masturbate, don’t you?" Marie asked.

"Honestly, I’d never really thought about it," Matt responded, "but I do know that if I had that penis, it would be erect, I’m actually pretty hot right now. I didn’t think a little kissing would make me feel this way!"

"Matt, please don’t worry about—that you made me so aroused—consider it a complement! It shows how much of a man you are! If you would want to be my man, I’d be quite happy to be your lady."

"Marie, are you saying like—boyfriend and girlfriend?" Matt asked.

"Exactly, I like you, Matt, maybe more than I should, I can’t help it, I just want to be with you," Marie stated.

"I think I need to go on home, is it ok if I call you tomorrow?"

Marie, smiling, "If you don’t, I’ll be quite disappointed, I’ll be waiting for that call. Matt, I had a really good time tonight, and I’m already looking forward to our next date." Matt smiled.

Matt drove home, he was still feeling wet and uncomfortable in the crotch area, and didn’t waste too much time heading to his bedroom. He couldn’t wait to check his boxer-briefs, to see if they were red. When he undressed, the crotch of his underwear was soaked, but it wasn’t red, and it even soaked through to the crotch of his skinny jeans. Damn!

As it had been over two months since he’d last had any symptoms of a period, he thought he was all done with Kotex, but maybe he has a new use for them. At least they are more absorptive than his boxer-briefs, and he likely will be kissing Marie on future dates. Matt considered his first date with Marie to be quite successful and very satisfying. He was pleased that his kissing actually turned Marie on, but he would rather it hadn’t aroused him quite so much as it did. After cleaning up his genital area, Matt fell asleep, a very happy boy.

Marie, once inside her room, laid a towel under her butt and proceeded to finger herself, bringing herself to a self-induced orgasm, and imagining that it was Matt’s finger that was playing inside her pussy. She is wondering if she can convince Matt to do this to her in the future. If Matt really thinks like a boy, he should be happy to finger her. She finally fell asleep, thinking about what the future with Matt might hold, for both of them. Marie is hooked on Matt, and she has a strong desire to steal his heart, and his love.

DJ and I both got off from work that Friday night at 9:00 PM and we headed home, to await Joe and Jamie to come home from work. As I frequently do, I made a pot of hot cocoa. I told Joe and DJ that I had given the framed photo of Daryl’s proposal to Randy and he had stated that they would happily display it, where everyone at the Party would be able to see it.

I also told Joe and DJ that Randy told me that he and Daryl were also planning the party to be a ‘coming out’ party for both of them. They were announcing to everyone, including all of their co-workers from both CVS, and our store, letting them know that they have been in a long-term relationship, and are planning to marry sometime during the summer. I had told Randy that I didn’t think there was anyone at Southside that wasn’t quite aware, as most of them had been to our wedding, and had witnessed Daryl making the proposal to Randy.

When Jamie came home, about 11:30 PM he was bubbling, and excitedly told us about waiting on Matt and Marie that evening. Jamie has coined a phrase for them, referring to them as M&M. He stated that serving M&M was no different than serving any young couple on a date, and that Matt was exceptionally handsome tonight. Jamie said that, if he didn’t know Matt, he would never have realized that he was a Trans, and that M&M appeared to be completely into each other, very much like many young lovers.

The boys had both had a long day today. DJ was scheduled in at 12:00 noon on Saturday, still training Gwen, and Jamie was due to work at 3:00 PM and closing. Both boys went to bed shortly after finishing their hot cocoa, and Joe and I followed suit. We were all happy that, at least on the surface, it seemed that Matt’s first date went quite well.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Thursday evening Jamal, after picking up the subs at WAWA found his way back to Rusty’s house. After they ate, they spent a quiet evening, watching movies on Netflix, and slept together again, with no sex involved. These two boys enjoy the hell out of just being together. They do seem to becoming quite emotionally connected.

Friday morning they arose, due to the sound of Rusty’s alarm clock and showered together, then, after drying one another, went to the kitchen for some breakfast, eating together.

"Rusty, I don’t feel comfortable leaving my car on campus for the weekend," Jamal stated. "If we’re spending the weekend together, why don’t we just take my car, and leave your truck home today?"

"That makes perfect sense," Rusty agreed, "driving separately is only wasting gas. After classes, we do need to stop at the grocery store, or we’ll starve to death before Monday." Jamal nodded.

After their classes ended, they met back at Jamal’s car and headed to the supermarket, and started shopping. They selected some cold cuts at the deli, then stopped by the meat department.

"Do you like steak?" Rusty asked, "I do know how to grill steak, on the gas grill."

"Sure, I like it," Jamal replied, "it’s something Mama doesn’t fix very often." Rusty picked up two rather large porterhouse steaks and placed them in the cart.

"How about Tacos, or burritos?" Rusty asked.

"Doesn’t everybody like Mexican food?" Jamal replied.

"Beef or chicken?" Rusty asked.

"I told you bab—Rusty, I’m not fussy, I eat almost anything, except chittlings, not all black folks eat chittlings!"

Rusty picked up a package of bacon, and some ground chicken and added them to the cart, ignoring, but smiling at Jamal’s slip of the tongue.

"I can’t blame you, Jamal, I wouldn’t eat them either, we need something to go with the steak, salad maybe, and baking potatoes?" Jamal nodded in agreement.

They headed to the produce department, and Rusty picked up two large baking potatoes, a bag of salad mix, a cucumber and some cherry tomatoes, a head of lettuce, and a four-pack of slicing tomatoes. They then headed to the cheese department and Rusty tossed a bag of shredded Monterey Jack and a package of American Cheese slices into the basket, and then added a tub of sour cream, and a dozen eggs.

Next they approached the ‘international’ isle, and Rusty picked up a package of Taco Seasoning, Taco shells, burrito sized flour tortilla’s, and a jar of medium salsa, looking at Jamal.

"Mild, medium or hot?" Rusty asked. Jamal took the jar from Rusty’s hand and added it to the cart, indicating his choice.

Arriving at the beverage isle, Rusty picked up a six pack of Pepsi and told Jamal to grab a six pack of whatever he wanted to drink and Jamal got a six pack of Sprite. The snack isle was next to the beverages, and Rusty told Jamal to pick one, and Jamal picked up a large bag of regular, rippled potato chips.

"Better get two," Rusty stated, "now about the bread, white or wheat?"

"Just get what you normally would, Rusty, I’ll eat either one."

Rusty, adding a loaf of wheat bread to the cart, "Jamal, go back to dairy and grab a gallon of milk, I know ours is almost gone." Jamal complied, noting the way Rusty said ‘ours’ referring to the milk, it just sounded nice to him.

When Jamal returned with the milk, they headed to the checkout. The cashier asked ‘paper or plastic?’ and Rusty asked for paper. Their groceries filled four of the large paper bags, Rusty paid for them with his debit card, and they headed to Jamal’s car with their groceries, and put them on the floor in the back. Then they headed toward Rusty’s home.

"That was fun," Jamal stated, "I’ve never shopped groceries before, oh, I’ve gone to the store to pick up a couple of things for Mama but actually shopping, like we did today, that was cool. I really think I would enjoy doing anything with you, I so much love—just being with you—that probably sounds weird."

"Not at all," Rusty replied, "it was really nice, having you there to help me make important decisions, like what we’re gonna eat. I’m starved, I can’t wait to get home and make a sandwich from some of those cold cuts," then, grinning, "you, sir, can make your own!"

Jamal, snickering, "I think I can handle that. I have a sneaky feeling that we're going to spend an awesome weekend together."

"If things go, like I hope they might," Rusty commented, "It may be just the first of many awesome weekends together. Every hour we’re together, I feel closer to you—it’s hard to explain, but I sure do like being with you—a lot, I’m so glad you’re here with me."

The two boys arrived at Rusty’s home, carried the groceries and their backpacks into the house, and started to put the groceries away, leaving the cold cuts on the table, along with the bread. Jamal, not knowing where most things belonged, started to put the perishables in the fridge, including the two six packs. Rusty took care of the rest.

When they finished, they ended up spontaneously hugging each other, and shared a romantic kiss. When they pulled away from each other, both boys were adjusting their partially erected cocks inside their pants, and grinned at each other. They then proceeded to fix themselves some sandwiches, as they were both pretty hungry.

It had been a long time since they’d had breakfast together, before they went to school earlier that morning. They ended up making them together, using mayonnaise, sliced turkey and ham, American cheese, lettuce, and sliced tomatoes. After they ate those, they did it again, downing a second sandwich each.

"That was fun," Rusty said, "making our sandwiches together, I just—I don’t know—it just feels so right, doing things together with you. There are probably lots of things we can find, that we can do together."

"Yeah," Jamal replied, "like maybe share a naked walk in those woods, maybe, if it warms up a little, could we do that tomorrow?"

"Even if it doesn’t," Rusty said, smiling, "we could keep each other warm with hugs, I love the feeling of our naked bodies touching one another, should we maybe get rid of these clothes?"

Jamal took Rusty’s hand and led him into Rusty’s bedroom, and the two boys got naked, except for socks and sneakers. They stood back and viewed each other, both boys grinning. They both love to see the other’s naked body, but not as much as they like to feel one another’s body, wherever their hands may roam.

"We’ve probably got plenty of time to watch a movie," Rusty suggested, "before we need to get dinner."

"Is your Netflix set up for Adult Rated movies?" Jamal asked.

"It should be," Rusty replied, "what do you have in mind?"

"There are a few gay movies, that even show some sex scenes, just in case you might be interested."

Rusty, taking Jamal’s hand, "Let’s watch one!"

The boys went to the living room and fired up the TV, Jamal searched Netflix and found one of the desired movies. While they watched, both of their hands were fondling each other’s cocks, and they were both erect. The two male stars were in bed, and started to hump. You couldn’t actually see either of the men’s genitals, but it was easy to see what they were doing.

"Jamal," Rusty asked, "what are they doing?"

"Rusty, are you that naïve? They’re fucking."

"You mean—like a guy puts his penis—inside another mans ass?"

"Rusty, that’s how gay lovers make love to each other."

"Wow!" Rusty exclaimed, "Have you done that?"

"Honestly," Jamal replied, "No, but I’d like to try it, the guy getting it up his ass is called a ‘bottom’ and the other is generally called a ‘top’ and some guys go both ways."

"Does it hurt?" Rusty asked.

"Rusty, I can’t speak from experience, only what I’ve been told. They say it hurts at first, when you take it inside, but then the pleasure over rides the pain, and it’s enjoyable for both guys. I never pictured taking it up my ass, I think of myself as probably being a top, rather than a bottom."

"I don’t know about taking it up mine, maybe—you know you’re kind of big—down there," Rusty said.

"Yeah," Jamal snickered, "Like your small? You’ve only got the biggest cock I’ve ever seen on a white boy, I have a feeling either one of us would hurt the other, but maybe if we went slow and easy—it might be good. I think you’re the only boy that I care enough for, that I would let you into me. It’s something we could maybe experiment with, one of these days."

"Jamal, if you don’t quit playing with my cock I’m gonna cum, on second thought, it feels so damn good I want you to make me cum!" Jamal grinned.

Jamal, jumping up and dropping to his knees, "I want you to cum for me, baby, in my mouth!"

Jamal took what he could of Rusty’s cock into his mouth and started sucking that big hunk of throbbing meat.

"I’m gonna cum, I can feel it—oh fuck! I’m—I can’t stop it!"

Rusty shot several spurts of his cream into Jamal’s throat and mouth, Jamal swallowing it, and then milking the last few drops out of Rusty’s cock. Jamal pulled off, grinning.

"I just can’t believe how good you taste!" Jamal exclaimed.

Rusty stood up, offering his hand to help Jamal to his feet.

"Is it okay if I do you like that?" Rusty asked.

The boys switched positions, Jamal sitting on the sofa and Rusty dropping to his knees, taking about 4" of Jamal’s manhood into his mouth. Rusty started to massage Jamal’s cock with his mouth and tongue, and Jamal started to feel his own balls begging for release. Jamal was loving the feeling of Rusty’s mouth, working his cock.

Rusty was learning, quickly, the art of sucking cock!

"I hope you’re ready for a mouthful, baby," Jamal said, "I’m getting close. For a neophyte, you’re doing an awesome job!"

Rusty registered, mentally, that this was at least the third time that Jamal had called him ‘baby’ and it gave him a warm, fuzzy feeling. He wondered if maybe Jamal was falling in love with him.

"Oooooh, Rusty, I’m about to nut, just a few more seconds—shit I’m cumming! This feels soooooo gooooood! FUCK!"

Rusty took as much of Jamal’s cock as he could into his mouth, and felt Jamal starting to pulse, that first spurt hitting his throat and triggering his gag reflex. Rusty pulled back a little, allowing the following ropes to land on his tongue. Rusty rolled most of Jamal’s juice around, really tasting it, then swallowed it. He took a little more of Jamal inside and milked Jamal’s cock, using his hand as well as his mouth. When he’d gotten all he could get from Jamal, he pulled off, grinning.

Rusty, smiling, "I think I’ve acquired a taste, not for just any cum, but for yours, I can’t really picture me sucking just any dick, but yours has found a home, here in my mouth!" Jamal smiled.

"Jamal," Rusty stated, "I’ve heard you call me ‘baby’ at least three times today, is that just something you do when having sex with a boy?"

"No," Jamal replied, "I may be wrong, but somehow I’m starting to think of you as mine, kind of like you’re my possession, Rusty, I think I love you."

"I think I fell in love with you a few days ago," Rusty responded, "If I’m going to be ‘owned’ by another guy, I would only want it to be you, does this mean we might now be boyfriends?"

"Rusty, if you want me as your boyfriend, I will accept you as mine! I’ve never wanted anyone, as much as I want you. I did promise Mama that I would bring you around to meet her and Papa sometime this weekend, I hope that’s alright with you."

"That’s fine with me," Rusty agreed, "I hope they like me, maybe we should start getting our dinner together. Do you want to help me?"

"Sure, I absolutely love it when we can do things together, even if it’s work, what ya want me to do?" Jamal asked.

Rusty, turning the oven on to 375 degrees, "Use this brush and scrub the potatoes really well, after we get them baking, we can work on the salads."

When the boys finished the salads, and the potatoes about half- done, Rusty slipped out to the deck and fired up the gas grill. About 30 minutes later, Rusty brought in the steaks, grilled to perfection. Jamal used the tongs to get the baked potatoes out of the oven, and they sat down to eat.

Jamal, cutting into his steak, "Rusty, the steaks are raw!"

"No they’re not," Rusty argued, "they’re medium rare, and perfect, they’re the most tender and tasty this way, take a bite, baby, you’ll see." So now Rusty has picked up the ‘baby’ terminology.

Jamal, frowning, cut a small bite of the steak, and gingerly put it in his mouth, then chewed it. The frown was replaced by a smile, the steak was not only tender, but very tasty.

"You win, Rusty," Jamal stated, "Mama always cooks our meats well done, but this is the best steak I’ve ever tasted! You’re a master griller." Rusty smiled at the complement.

Rusty, heading to the fridge and getting the sour cream, "Sour cream for the baked potatoes?"

Jamal declined the offer at first, then tried a little, and then a larger spoonful. Rusty seems to know what tastes really good, he just might make a good husband, one that can cook.

"Jamal," Rusty said, "in a couple of weeks, we can take the cover off of the pool, and get it ready for skinny dipping, well, when the Grandparents aren't here, that is, otherwise we’d have to wear swimming trunks."

Jamal, grinning, "You know what would be really cool? An all guy, all gay, skinny dipping pool party!"

Rusty replied, smiling, "That could happen, if we did it when the grandparents are gone away somewhere. I can visualize it, a dozen naked guys running around here, eye candy for all! Have you ever checked out the men’s shower at the school?"

"No, not yet," Jamal replied, "I’d feel funny going in there without a need to use it."

"I’m taking the volleyball class," Rusty said, "and we all shower together after class. It’s an open shower, with about ten showerheads, so ten guys can shower at the same time—talk about eye candy, lots of cock to see!" Jamal grinned.

"So, you like to see cock, disgusting!" Jamal said, grinning.

"Yeah, and I suppose you wouldn’t look," Rusty said, "if all those cocks were right there in front of you?"

Jamal, smirking, "You know fucking well my eyes would be roaming, unless my boyfriend was one of them, and they’d get stuck on his!"

Both boys laughed, and Jamal playfully cuffed Rusty’s cock, causing Rusty to grin. Rusty quickly returned the favor. These two boys are enjoying each other too much.

"I wish I could move in here with you and just live here," Jamal lamented, "I hate to go home and leave you behind."

"I know, baby, but let’s enjoy the time we have left, it’s only Friday evening, we still have Saturday and Sunday to be together. Jamal, do you play badminton?"

"I have played it," Jamal responded, "but it’s been a few years"

"I have a set," Rusty stated, "if we set it up in the back yard, not too far back from the deck, we could play naked. That area is outside of any of the neighbors’ vision. If we take that naked hike, we’ll need to dress to get across the field, but then after we get into the woods, we can strip again."

Jamal, grinning, "You really get into being naked, don’t you?"

"I guess so, don’t you kind of like it?" Rusty asked.

"I think so," Jamal said, "I’ve never been in a position to get like this, until I met you, and I do like being naked with you, it feels so natural, and it makes our bodies so—accessible to each other. I can touch you, and you can touch me, with nothing in the way."

"Jamal, you’ve got a magic touch, I can feel the love flowing from your fingertips into my body, no matter where you touch me, and it makes me melt. I never even dreamed that anyone could do that to me, before. It feels incredible. I think I’d better wash these dishes, while I still have the urge to do them. I hate to wake up in the morning to a bunch of dirty dishes."

While Rusty was drawing the dishwater, Jamal was standing behind him, caressing his ribs, torso and thighs, and kissing the back of Rusty’s neck. Rusty leaned back onto Jamal’s chest and sighed, loving the sensation. He could feel Jamal’s flaccid cock against his butt cheeks.

"How can I help you?" Jamal asked.

"If you would, pull the dishes out of the rinse water, and place them in the drainer to dry." Jamal did as requested.

After Rusty drained the sinks, and dried his hands, he suggested going to bed, and Jamal followed him to the bedroom. They both removed their sneakers and socks and slid in, and Rusty turned off the table lamp. They shared a tender, loving kiss, and then both guys just touched and caressed each other all over. Neither of them felt horny nor were either of them erect, they just basked in the love they shared with each other, until they fell asleep.

(to be continued….)

Authors Note:

Sorry folks, I ran out of time and space, and didn’t get to cover the Party at Randy and Daryl’s, that will take place tomorrow (Saturday) night. It’s looking like Matt and Marie (M&M) might become a regular dating couple, and Jamal and Rusty have pretty much committed to being boyfriends, if Jamal’s parents don’t throw a monkey wrench into their growing relationship.

As always, Comments are welcome and greatly appreciated!
Coming in Chapter 27
Randy and Daryl’s Party
Rusty and Jamal hike naked in the woods and get caught.
Rusty meets Jamal’s parents
DJ & Jamie plan a night with Phil & Bryan at the Waterhole
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I love the developing relationship between Rusty and Jamal. I hope Jamal's parents will be accepting of his relationship with and of Rusty. I'm so happy for Matt and Marie as well.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Yes that was a sweet chapter. Watching the two budding relationships develop is both exciting and humorous. From Mattys surprised body reactions to Randys cute naivety about gay sex. Im hoping for the best for both couples and I promise not to cringe too much at any future straight sex scenes lol.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..